Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
mommabear
Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Thank you Mary Bee for replying.
My guy and I had a good talk in the very early hours of Wed morning. I told him that I did not know how much longer I could take this situation and that I felt he was pushing me away. I admitted to his face that I loved him, he said he knew. He did not say I love you back, but did say he had strong feelings for me, but he still needed the time to figure out how to let the other woman go and do it nicely. I also found out the divorce should be final in January and he said only then he would consider a committed relationship. Around lunch time he textes me asking if I had plans for the weekend that he wanted to spend it with me. Then in the evening he textes again. He said he had not slept at all after I had left him from our early morning talk. And that it was bothering him because he wanted to tell me he loved me and should have said it in morning to me, but it was my time to talk. He was afraid that he may have already lost me because of the mess he made with these woman. This all happen on 12-12-12 maybe the day did have some thing special about it. Even though things are looking up I still feel I need the help building and bonding this relationship. I was thinking of still making the two Doll Babies and have looked threw this site and can not find answers to several of my questions. Still not sure if I even need a doll for me.
1. For making the dolls, I have some of his unwashed light gray underwear, his hair and I can print off a pictures. I also have his full name, date of birth and parents names. His mother is deceased. Can I make his doll out of the underwear since they are gray and also do they need to be anatomically correct? On my doll what color of material would be best and what do I make it out of? Alsowhat kind of stuffing do I use for the dolls?
2. What do I need to put in his doll if I am asking for him to open and honest , to cut off relations with these other woman, for me to be the only woman he desires and needs, And for me to have influence over him so I can get him to make the steps to reconnect with his family and talk him into taking better care of himself (his eating and sleeping problems). I don’t want to boss him around, but I do want him to listen me when I am trying to get him to do things that are for the betterment of him.
3, What would be needed for my doll.
4. Can I tie/ bind the dolls together and how do I do that and what do I need?
5. Where do I place the dolls after the fact? Can I make a pretty box to place them in?
6. When do I need to dispose of the dolls?
Any suggestions are so very appreciated.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:34 am

1. For making the dolls, I have some of his unwashed light gray underwear, his hair and I can print off a pictures. I also have his full name, date of birth and parents names. His mother is deceased. Can I make his doll out of the underwear since they are gray and also do they need to be anatomically correct? On my doll what color of material would be best and what do I make it out of? Alsowhat kind of stuffing do I use for the dolls?

The underwear is fine to use as long as it's unwashed, to make sure he has his "stuff" on it. YOu don't have to make it anatomically correct but it's fine if you can. Stuff the dolls with Spanish Moss (a controlling herb) and the hair you have. Make your dolly out of your unwashed underwear and some hair of yours. You have to baptize your dollies when they're made.
Hold the dolly in your left hand, and sprinkle it with a bit of holy water or whiskey. Say something like this as you make the sign of the cross over the doll:

"X (name of your man or you) I baptize you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. You are now X, and whatever I do to you is done to him. Anything I tell you to do, you will do, in Jesus name Amen."

If you can't get Spanish Moss just use cotton stuffing with the hair inside.

2. What do I need to put in his doll if I am asking for him to open and honest , to cut off relations with these other woman, for me to be the only woman he desires and needs, And for me to have influence over him so I can get him to make the steps to reconnect with his family and talk him into taking better care of himself (his eating and sleeping problems). I don’t want to boss him around, but I do want him to listen me when I am trying to get him to do things that are for the betterment of him.

You tell the dolly to do those things. Dress the dolly with love oils and domination oils, if you have them. Talk to the dolly daily. Wrap it in a pair of your used panties so he can't see other women.

4. Can I tie/ bind the dolls together and how do I do that and what do I need?

YOu can absolutely tie the dolls together; it will serve to bind your relationship together. Use regular string or yarn or a bit of thin cord.

5. Where do I place the dolls after the fact? Can I make a pretty box to place them in?

You can if you want to. I keep dolls for love in my underwear drawer :)

6. When do I need to dispose of the dolls?

I'd keep the dolls; you never know when when you may need them.

Also, for the cologne and gits, add some love oils to the cologne (just a few drops) and shake them up, praying that he will love only you. That way, when he uses the gifts he dresses himself.

Mary Bee

Also, I am planning to give him a bottle of cologne, shaving kit and front door mat for Christmas. Is there anything I can do to these items that would help.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

medium

Unread post by medium » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:32 pm

I already have a 3 month old honey jar on my girlfriend. how exactly should I go about freezing out her flirting?
could I use look me over on a candle and burn it on top of my sweetner jar? how about using stay with me oil or i dominated my woman oil?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Hello Medium,

It seems to me that possibly your best course of action is to openly talk with your girlfriend about it.

Along that line I would work with some Bewitching, Influencing, and Commanding type work. A Skull Candle Ritual is my preferred style of approaching this kind of situation.

If using the Honey Jar has had little result over 3 months, perhaps the more aggressive Thought and Action Influence is a good direction to take. Paired with some Road Opener work to remove the obstacles that could show up when attempting to go that path.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

medium

Unread post by medium » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Well I have talked with her and argued about it many times. she says it part of her personality... She continues to do it.
the sweetner jar and picture box has worked very well since the beginning of our relationship 3 months ago. But It hasnt fixed the flirting. I guess the skull ritual is what I need to try.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Why not employ Stay With Me?
Stay with Me spiritual supplies are alleged to hold the lover
you have and to ensure marital fidelity.
Stay With Me is an old hoodoo formula for oil, incense, sachet powders, and washing products used in love spell that are believed to keep one's mate from wandering, engaging in adultery, or even going out on the road alone. Some say this formula works because it contains Rosemary, an herb alleged to "give women dominance" and, they claim, a man ruled by a kindly woman is always a faithful mate. Others say that the Blood Root, which strengthens "blood ties" is the active ingredient and works on both men and women.
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Keep in mind that she was probably being honest about flirting being ingrained in her personality. I would not expect over night results, even 3 months may be early for a habit years in the making. There could be regression and resistance before you get what you want- you'll have to remain faithful and vigilant.

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:48 am

Good Morning Mary Bee, I have just a few more questions and then I will place my order with LM.
1. We spent the whole weekend together and did talk about him saying he loved me in the text, he said he has had these feelings building, but he was not sure if it was the love for a friend or romantic love to were he would commit. I am very glad he has the love of friendship since it was one of my goals for me to be his best friend since he made it clear the next woman he commits to would be his best friend. But too I want both loves. For the oil and powder (I will buy both forms) what do you suggest in using to build a stronger deap love that would cover both. Not to sound this childish or silly, I would also like him to also be crazy in love to were he feels like that teenager in love and he can't get me out of his mind and wants to share how he feels about me with the world. I think I have what I need narrowed dow to Chuparrosa, Follow me and Stay with me.
2. For the control over him to were I can hopeful get him to eat better during the week ( he eats like a crazy men on the weekends and then barely eats anything during the week, which puts him at risk messing up and getting hurt with work and so fourth) To help him get more sleep or at least sleep longer ( for every 24hr he gets maybe 4 hrs sleep) and any other thing that I feel he maybe stressing over that I can give my suggestion of how for him to handle it and to get threw his stubburn head.
3. I was thinking of using on my Doll, Clarity, Phoney and John the Conq. This is just not for him and I, but me in general. Would this interfer with the work in question, since I will bind the dolls together? Also what can I add to my doll to make me more alluring and attracting. My guy has a group of friends that are like family. I have not met them yet, but if I do, I want them to accept me and be pulled in as part of that group. I believe this would be very important to him. I have met a co-worker of his and this guy tells my guy I am good for him and I can tell he likes hearing that.
4. I know I can mix a few drops of the oils in lotion to give him a messege, but what if he uses the lotion to give me a message? Would that affect me like him?
5. He loves buring candles and his favorites are Lavender and Snickerdoddle. I have a snickerdoddle that I was planning to give him. Can I add the oils to these store bought fraganced candles?

have one last question and hopefully someone can answer it. When him and I had our talk it got him thinking and he said I love you this was all on the evening hours of the 11th and lasted all day on the 12th of Dec. does the date have anything to do with it or did it just happen to fall this way? I was just wondering that day was extra special for love?
Thank you and hope your week is wonderful.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:29 pm

For the oil and powder (I will buy both forms) what do you suggest in using to build a stronger deap love that would cover both

I'd use a combination of Love Me and Stay With me.

For the control over him to were I can hopeful get him to eat better during the week ( he eats like a crazy men on the weekends and then barely eats anything during the week, which puts him at risk messing up and getting hurt with work and so fourth)

Use Healing, Clarity and Blessing products to get someone to improve their physical health. Use a little Influence products to influence him into healthy habits.

I was thinking of using on my Doll, Clarity, Phoney and John the Conq. This is just not for him and I, but me in general. Would this interfer with the work in question, since I will bind the dolls together? Also what can I add to my doll to make me more alluring and attracting.

If you use the oils on both your dolls, it will influence both of you. For alluring and attraction for you, I suggest Bewitching products. It smells great too :) LM does not make a Phoney candle or products.

When him and I had our talk it got him thinking and he said I love you this was all on the evening hours of the 11th and lasted all day on the 12th of Dec. does the date have anything to do with it or did it just happen to fall this way? I was just wondering that day was extra special for love?

12/12/12 was a one of a kind day; I think anything is possible :) But to be sure, I'd get a reading on the incident.

I know I can mix a few drops of the oils in lotion to give him a messege, but what if he uses the lotion to give me a message? Would that affect me like him?

YOu can keep two seperate bottles of oil, one of which has the oils in it, and one of which does not. Give him the lotion that has no oils in it, when you want a massage.

Can I add the oils to these store bought fraganced candles? Also if another woman is there when he is buring it would it affect his feeling for her too or just me?
YOu can try using oils on store bought candles; just pay attention to the scent. Getting a rose-scented candle and adding some love oil to it will be OK since most love oils have Rose in them. Lucky MOjo's Come To Me and Love Me both contain Rose.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Thank you. I will let you know how it goes.

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Being physically ill started back a few months ago when the man I had been seeing dropped all contact with me for a month. I had trouble eating, which is not good since I am a diabetic and I lost 10 lbs. I had the shakes and a panic feeling with hot flashes. I ended up asking for anti-depressants due to this. We have been back seeing each other for time now and are having issues.

For the last two weeks I have been having the panic and hot flash feeling. Sometimes just out of the blue and others when I feel or know he is talking to other women. I have never been the type to be jealous, so I don't want assume that is what it is. I am at the point in the relationship that I am giving it a little more time to do my trick and see what happens, but also to the point if it does not get better to just walk away and save myself from more pain. I don't know if this is a proper question to ask on the forms, but maybe somebody has experienced the same things I have.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Are you asking for a cut and clear to remove any feelings for your target?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:43 pm

"Oh no" I am asking about the physical illness/feelings I am having. Could they be something more then a physical or emotional thing. The man in question and I have always felt we had so kind of connection or that there was something there that drawled us together. Example. Both our oldest sons would pass as twins. His daughter that passed on first name is the same as my daughter that I am distant from middle name. Both his 1st wife an 2nd/soon to be ex wife and I have the same middle names. Many times he and I will say the same thing, we will jokingly say get out of my head.

Mary Bee has giving me advice on a few tricks I am planning to do on my other post. Bless her she is an angel. Its just the waiting and such, I get these feeling and I know he is getting further away.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Please do not start a new thread on the same topic. I put everything together.

Becoming physically ill because you are working to keep someone faithful is not a consequence of your work unless doing the work stresses you out. Please see the thread about consequences of doing rootwork here:

Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?
can-spells-back-fire,-blow-back,-revers ... --t40.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

lisa reed
Newly Registered

Unread post by lisa reed » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi there,

Can someone tell me how to do spell on man's spem to bind him to you? and what you read on menstrual blood before pouring it in your man's drink? How to hoodoo a man with menstrual blood?

Softballqueen

Unread post by Softballqueen » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:41 pm

I read up on the nation sack. Thanks.

Wandering_Jew

Unread post by Wandering_Jew » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:58 am

First-time poster; long-time reader...

I've read a lot of the posts here on how to tie/bind a lover, but they all seem to be for situations where the target doesn't want it, or at least doesn't know it's being done. What would you do in the reverse situation, where your lover wants to be tied/bound to you, is supportive of your practice, and would ideally like to take part in the work?

Could any of the following be done cooperatively, with the target's knowledge and participation?
  • String-soaked-in-semen? (And could that possibly have negative effects on the target? e.g. I've read about people being prevented from straying via UTIs or other medical issues, and I'd rather not do anything that might harm him.)
  • Nation Sack?
  • Munachi charm (or maybe munaiwarmi)?
  • Stay With Me spellkit?
  • Or should I just stick with the spell here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#lodestonelove (although frankly, that last one doesn't really 'speak to' me)
To briefly describe the situation, my partner and I are pretty much ideally matched (found through non-mundane means, of course ;) ), but we face significant obstacles to staying together: the main one being that we usually live a long way apart, and will have to separate for at least a few weeks very soon. He is submissive to me and really likes the idea of being bound or tied to me in some way, but I've told him that if he wants to be released from whatever I do at some point in the future, I will. (I assume Cut & Clear would work then, esp. if we both did it?) I"m comfortable with whatever we do having reciprocal effects on me, as well. The main effect I'd like the work to have is to tie us to one another very strongly, such that when we're apart we'll both do everything we can to get back to each other -- but I don't want anything bad to happen to either of us as a consequence of it.

I'm new to hoodoo but a longtime energy worker; I usually just shape my intent, raise some energy and send it on its way, or for longer-acting work I use sigils or work with plants as well. I currently use a lot of candles, incense and essential oils (mostly powerful stuff I got in Peru; the usual new age-y stuff rarely does much for me) in my work, too. (I generally stick with the type of tools I'm most comfortable with, since I'm usually more able to get results that way, but am open to other suggestions.)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:50 am

Hi MsSyd,

For willing binding - feeding your partner menstrual blood is a great way to work. It can be done consensually and in full knowledge of the practice - you don't even put it in food or drink, simply feed him monthly. Miss Cat describes this in detail in her page on body fluids as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html in the section on menstrual blood. It can also be an intensely erotic experience for both of you. Bathing in Fire of Love before-hand and using some of the oil diluted into massage oil (or using Lucky Clover vulva oil from LM) can help build it up into a full ritual should you so desire.

Another trick you may want to consider is building a love lamp for each other. Get an oil lamp and fill the reservoir with both of your co-mingled sexual fluids as well as nail clippings and some hair. Keep a pair of matched lodestones in it along with herbs and curios that carry your intentions. Fill it with red lamp oil and keep it burning when you're apart.

No doubt the other experienced workers on the forum will also have some excellent ideas for you!

Blessings and may you find the perfect working for your situation.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Wandering_Jew

Unread post by Wandering_Jew » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:13 pm

Thank you, aura!

The lamp is a great idea... or maybe I'll make a dressing oil with the ingredients you mentioned and use it on candles (which is how I usually work), since it's easier to travel long distances with little bottles of custom-mixed oils than anything else. Would that work OK too? (It's not a frivolous question; I'm nomadic atm so my 'home' is one mid-sized suitcase, and even a small lamp would take up a lot of space in it!)

I don't really have menstrual blood these days due to some medical stuff, but he does get fed other sexual fluids pretty regularly, which I've read isn't quite as powerful but can work reasonably well? (Sorry if that's TMI...)

Wandering_Jew

Unread post by Wandering_Jew » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:18 pm

PS: Thanks for the suggestion of Fire of Love. I'd also been thinking of using Follow Me Boy, since in all likelihood he'll have to 'follow me' (really join me) on my wanderings for a while, before we're able to settle in one place together...

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi MsSyd,

The combo of Follow Me Boy and Fire of Love would be great - some Betwitching in there can also add a certain mystique. You could make a custom oil combo (or order a pre-mixed rootworker's 4oz special) and then add to it your co-mingled fluids and use that on candles as well as dispersed into a massage oil for the two of you.

And yes, feeding him your sexual fluids or a bit of diluted urine can work as a substitute if you aren't currently menstruating (no, it's not TMI, we actually have an entire thread on this type of thing and in quite vivid detail if you're interested ;) : menstrual-blood-questions-and-answers-t4800.html

An old-time trick that's also a nice and effective one, is sewing a hair of yours into his hat band or pants zipper area. In the hat, it keeps you on his mind. In the pants, it keeps him hot for you.

Blessings and have fun!
Aura Laforest

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Today I prepared and did my first burning of the Honey Jar, heres what I did and how it went. Please tell me what Ya'll think, I would love some input. My other postings above will explain what is going on between the man in question and me. Thank you.

The Petition
1. On Parchment paper with red pen (dove blood and quill did not work out well)
wrote seven times his full name, turn paper 90 degree and wrote mine seven times crossing over his. 2. In circle around names wrote, Love me adore me stay faithful protect me, all connected and never lifting the pen. (Did it in the first try) 3. Tied several strands of his and my hair with a red ribbon, placed it over the names, also added a small snip of his dirty underwear that I plan to use to make a Doll Baby out of. 4. In coffee filter mixed Love Me, Stay with Me and Peony Root then poured it over the hairs. 5. In all four corners of paper I dabbed oils Bewitching, Stay with Me, Love Me and Follow Me. 6. Folded paper towards me then turned clock wise and folded again. I repeated this till it was too small to fold and then tied it like a gift in red ribbon.
The Bottle
1. Used a small fruit jar with metal lid. 2. In a coffee filter I mixed a pinch of each Dill seed, Cumin Seed, Coriander, Rosemary, Lavender flowers, Sage, 2 broken Cinnamon Sticks a few rose petals. 3. Poured two types Honey I bought at grocery store into jar, they both said pure honey. Then added the petition and tasted the honey three times while praying to God. 4. Added the contents in the coffee filter and closed the jar.
The Candles
1.I used a 4’ red candle with oils Bewitching, Stay with me, Love Me, and Follow Me for top of the Honey Jar.2. Also during the preparing of the Honey Jar and whole burning of the Honey Jar candle I used a large triangle shaped light purple candle that I rubbed down with Healing oil and Holy water.

I placed the Honey Jar on a tin plate on top of my dresser. Above the dresser is a picture of my great grandmother in her wedding gown and on the dresser is pictures of my two grandchildren and vase of real red roses. I prayed to God and then I don’t know why but I started praying to my Great Grandmother while looking at her picture. The Honey Jar candle burnt a little over an hour and the flame stayed the same, about 2 in. high and no movement or sounds. It had one small tear that stayed at the top. When it was done the only thing left was a drip of wax and tiny piece of wick. I am planning on burning the Honey Jar every day for the next few weeks rotating red and pink candles. Then do it on Mon, Wed and Fri. Am also planning on burning the purple candle when I make the Doll Baby.

On a another note.
After I finished with the oils I still had some on my hands and rubbed my chest arms. I have to say I smell really good right now. It’s sorta a dreamy sexy smell to me. Another thing threw the whole prep and burning I played Etta James in the back ground. Not his choice of music, but mine to help me relax and focus. Maybe I sent a music suggestion to him. LOL

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Your work sounds very steady and solid. Keep it up. Be persistent and patient. The flame is a positive sign. I'd get a reading to be absolutely sure. But give it some time to see if there's movement.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Marybee your awesome, thank you so very much. Have a wonderful week.

rootworker
Newly Registered

Unread post by rootworker » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:36 am

Question on tying a women nature

how to tie the women nature with the unwashed panties ?, i secretly take the one of her unwashed panties.

i want her to love/stay with me @ home

she is straying & unfaithful to me , i need to stop this !! :mrgreen:

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:52 am

Hi rootworker,

You'll find most of those spells in this thread. The most common working with underwear is to tie it in a knot and bury it in the back yard to keep her from straying. You can also use the material in a doll baby to keep her bound and at home.

Straying tends to have many contributing factors however and thus you may also want to get a reading to find out if any other work is necessary to secure your relationship.
Aura Laforest

Charley
HRCC Student

Unread post by Charley » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:03 pm

:D Just wanted to post an update on this post. I ended up leaving the three knots in the tainted string, and made a lil mojo with it.. I wrapped the string in a magnolia leaf from a local tree that I had dressed with LM Stay With ME Oil along with a silver dime from his year of birth and placed it in a red bag that I got with one of my orders... I then filled that bag with LM Love Herbs Mix, tied the bag, and wrapped additional string around the opening to ensure the seal.. I smoked the bag in LM I dominate my man/follow me boy incense mixed together...Far as I'm concerned "it came to life" at that point.. it rotates on it's own, and I am able to use it as a pendulum...and I feed it occasionally with LM love oils...

Now then.... Tell you a bit about Mr. Target since then....He is one that doesn't like to be dominated... Found out if a man is determined to cheat... He will find a way!! :twisted: Target started back sleeping with his Baby's Mother.. Come to find out...He is 27 y/o and had to take Viagra to achieve it.....Good Ole Mojo!!! :lol: I am a patron of Saint Martha....Who is AWESOME!!!!! By the way.... Wouldn't you know target saw a snake at work one day, immediately...I'm thinking snake pointing out the snake.... Shortly thereafter, that's when the news came out about him and his baby mother...then not even a week after that..He got busted violating half way house rules...and got sent back to prison for the remainder of his time...

Release date 12/31/12...CHANGED MAN!!!!!! :lol: I have some other love work going on him...and looks like it will be a work in progress.. However, currently he is pulling out all the stops...seemingly trying to do right by me now and professing his undying love ;) Not too for sure if any of you guys are up on Hip Hop songs.. His "New Fav" Future-Neva End.....Sings at the top of his lungs the part " TOOK A SIP OF HER TEA....AND I AIN'T BEEN RIGHT EVER SINCE!!!" :lol: My Gosh...Does he actually have some clue.....YEP!! You've been Hoodooed!!!

Wandering_Jew

Unread post by Wandering_Jew » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Just to clarify... would tying a man's nature (using a string etc.) still work if he was a willing participant, i.e. knew I was doing it? Or is it like a Nation Sack, which I've read the man can't ever look inside, or it stops working?

(Sorry, I tend to read for hours & hours before I just ask someone who actually knows and by then, I've got all sorts of other ideas in my head, too! Which can be a little hard to let go of later...)

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:45 am

H, I did find a few answers on the forum, but I am still wondering

1) How much in powder form would I need to use? Sorry I am asking measurments here

2) The main thing he has that I can put it in is his can of unbrewed coffee. He rolls most his ciggarettes -- can it also be added to tobacco?

Thank you.

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Update and question.
I have had my honey jar going 9 days now. First week I burnt red candles and the second I am burning pink. The 4' candles burnt in about a hour and half with a straight flame and no movement or noises. Only thing left from the burn is small piece of wick and very small amount of wax that I believe is more from me placing the candle on the jar. I made the Doll Baby and work with it eveyday.

He is still keeping contact with me by text, but I have not seen him in two weeks. I know he is spending most his free time at home, When not at work his car is home. I did sneak into his house and seen no signs of someone else being there or him planning on having anyone there. The house was a bit messier then normal and that's not how he is when he is planning for company. He is working on his divorce, the papers were out and he did say he was getting them ready to submit to the court.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:10 pm

becca7417,

1) It is traditional to put liquid blood in brewed coffee. If you absolutely can't, stick some on a q tip and wait till it dries, then swish it around in the coffee. If you follow cat's instructions to dry it on a piece of aluminum fil and powder it, you could add it to instant coffee with no problems.

2) As for the tobacco, your idea is good. If he smokes cigarettes, ou could also get some Love Me powder and dust the package of cigs with it; that way he gets the powder on his hands.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:49 am

Hi again, I and the man in question are talking but he has made it clear he wants only to be friends at this point. He, I feel is distancing himself from everyone in tell he gets his issues worked out. Also while there I pured some Peony and healing oil in his body wash and conditioner. Dusted his shoes, the whole front porch, and few other places with Healing, Peony powders. This is the 2nd time in two weeks that I have dusted his house. Upon leaving I had the left overs of the oil and powder in a small paper bag on my dash board infront of me, I was waiting in line to pick my child up from school and a Bee flew in the window. This crazy thing kept getting too close for comfort flying right in my face back and forth from me to the bag, he never landed. I thought maybe what was in the bag was attracting it. I grabbed a wet whips case and told the Bee if it did not leave I was going to smack it, then it flew right out a few seconds later. This whole thing lasted maybe a minute, but after the fact I questioned was this a sign. If so what does it mean?

On a added note about the little Bee. I don't know much about Bee's but I do know they don't hybernate in winter, but do stay in clusters either in over very close to their hives during very cold weather. The day was nice in the 50s, but the days before it was a bit colder. Texas winters lol.

vis
HRCC Student

Unread post by vis » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:28 am

My husband is seeing another women and i glued some caraway seeds in his car and in his shoes, sprinkled some powdered caraway seeds mixed with other herbs for fidelity, now my question is will this make him more faithful to her or me. I am just worried if I did a wrong way. thanks..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:39 pm

vis,

The way we work is through prayer and intention. When you do work like this, it is not just a crafts project of gluing caraway seeds into something. Your intention that he be faithful to you should be clearly stated, and then his faithfulness will be directed toward your desired outcome, not toward the person who is an intruder.

In a three-way situation like this, i also advise doing work to drive the intruder away, in addition to retaining his fidelity.

For instance, many people will use Break Up and Hot Foot products against the intruder and Love Me, Stay With Me, and Marriage products on the mate.

Read more on these "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web pages:

http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
http://luckymojo.com/marriage.html

Good luck
catherine yronwode

vis
HRCC Student

Unread post by vis » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Thanks Cat..
I put the hot foot powder in her picture inside a lemon and throw it in the river over my left shoulder and I placed the order for some of the breaking up and love products from Lucky Mojo and waiting for it...is this fine with the hot foot?? or do I need to sprinkle the hot foot powder near her door step. Also is it okey if I do an uncrossing spell for him with no intend of uncrossing the honey jar(which I did for him)???

Thanks

Attractingwealth7

Unread post by Attractingwealth7 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 pm

Can I feed two men my Menstrual blood at the same time?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Yes you can Attractingwealth7 :)
Aura Laforest

NativeGoddess

Unread post by NativeGoddess » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Hello all,
I have been reading the forum and have learned a lot. I plan on using menstrual blood on a new love interest. He is currently somewhat involved or seeing at least one other woman if not maybe a few. I recently just finished my period and used a menstrual cup to collect as much as possible then added a little water to stretch the amount out a little and froze it. Today I am also air drying some of the frozen blood out to store in a small glass bottle that I can take with me for convenience. My questions:

1) is there a particular way dried menstrual blood should be stored? :?:

2) Also...should I be doing some other kind of work to get the other woman or women out of the picture? I don't know anything about her/them however. :?

Thanks in advance :D
Stay Blessed, NativeGoddess

kiss7777

Unread post by kiss7777 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:21 am

Hi after you have tied the knots...where is the string kept and store...and does it have to be feed again?
Thanks,

new2hoodoo

Unread post by new2hoodoo » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:27 am

Hi im new to hoodoo. And im wondering ...

My boyfriend and i are havin a little difficult time and im looking to spike things up with us..

1) Whats the best way to get out the period blood?

2) How much do i need to put in his food? How many drops of blood should i put? Can i just put 3 drops in his bowl?

3) He works out of town/state, will i have to keep doing it every month?

4) How soon will i see that the spell has worked?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:58 am

NativeGoddess:

1) Stick it in the freezer.

2) Yes you should, but that is another topic for another discussion thread. Look in the subforum about break-ups.

new2hoodoo

1) Your finger.

2) One to three drops. Avoid big chunks1 LOL!

3) That would be best, until you have him well in hand. SOme women do this all their lives -- it is truly part of hoodoo culture, not a one-time fix-it spell. You will learn a lot more about this if you pick up a copy of my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," in which there are some longer descriptions of this type of work. The book is for sale at my shop, in the book department of the online catalogue.

4) No one can tell that but you. The practice of hoodoo is not like installing software or plugging in new electronic parts. LOL! Some folks find that it helps their understanding of their spell-casting if they keep a written "magical diary" of their works and the outcomes. This custom of journaling about ones works does NOT come out of hoodoo -- it is promoted primarily in the ceremonial magick culture -- but if you think it might help you, there is no reason not to ty using the technique in a folk magic context.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:16 am

New2hoodoo,

You can do this to get a good amount of blood of course depending upon how heavy your flow is.

Get VERY small bowl and a small spoon.
Go sit on the toilet, use the bathroom FIRST and remove tampon if wearing one.
Now to collect your blood: spread your legs, place bowl below and squeeze. You should get a lot of blood that drips out when you squeeze. If you don't have much you can squeeze (spoon in place) and use the spoon to lightly softly scrape/glide (whatever you want to call it) against the vaginal opening to capture any blood that had dripped out and put into the bowl.

Other things that help are: collecting during heaviest time of your cycle, waiting until it is time to change your tampon because it is saturated with blood so you should have excess.

Good Luck!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

new2hoodoo

Unread post by new2hoodoo » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:19 am

I used a soft cup and i collect it like that. Then i used a lil thing that u used to get a baby meds out of the bottle and i suck up my blood and i put it in the frig to keep it cold. What would happen if i put more than 3 drops?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:00 am

It won't be any stronger with more than three drops new2hoodoo. Quality is what's important here, not quantity. Go ahead and use 1/2 a cup if you so desire: it just becomes more and more difficult to hide the more you use.
Aura Laforest

new2hoodoo

Unread post by new2hoodoo » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:56 am

Ok. Well i dont want him to know. Can i put 3 drops in his food and in a pie im going to be baking for him?? And he will be home for 4 days should i use my blood everyday? Or just for 3 days?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:02 am

Hi new2hoodoo,

you can definitely put the blood in his food and in the pie :) Coffee and dark sodas are also great as is anything reddish like tomato sauce. You can use the blood everyday, not just for three days, if you want to. This is some great work and it's quite effective.
Aura Laforest

new2hoodoo

Unread post by new2hoodoo » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:04 pm

[*]when i am preparing the food with my menses do i pray or say anything over it?

new2hoodoo

Unread post by new2hoodoo » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi new2hoodoo,

you can definitely put the blood in his food and in the pie :) Coffee and dark sodas are also great as is anything reddish like tomato sauce. You can use the blood everyday, not just for three days, if you want to. This is some great work and it's quite effective.

Thanks. I will try n do it every day while hes here

new2hoodoo

Unread post by new2hoodoo » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:22 pm

My boyfriend will be home prolly like a week then he'll go back to work. He works out of town and i was just wondering how many times i have to feed him my menses in that weeks period. I seen some one said 3days 3weeks 3months.. Whats that for? Is that how long i have to do it or what? Please help.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:52 am

new2hoodoo,

please don't expect a hard and fast set of rules for the use of menstrual blood, conjure rarely works that way. if you want a one night stand, on or two feedings followed by a quickie is what you want. if you're in a long-term relationship (or want to be involved in one), then you'd repeat the spell over a long period of time, like once a month for many months or years. You continue the work for as long as you need it - that's what will determine frequency, timing and ultimate duration.

The 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months is usally used with reference to signs, movement and completion of a spell, not in how long you feed someone blood. And again, it's a general guideline rather than a truism. Sometimes spells will complete far faster, sometimes it will take longer.

You might want to consider a coaching session with one of the members of AIRR to go over menstrual blood spells, their history as well as their execution and duration. You could also perhaps get a reading to see the best types of work for your specific situation.
Aura Laforest

new2hoodoo

Unread post by new2hoodoo » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Ok thanks

ay05
Newly Registered

Unread post by ay05 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 am

Hi all,

I've done a menstrual blood spell on my boyfriend, I put it in his juice. However, he broke up with a week after.. I was shocked, but being a law of attraction believer, I knew we needed time apart because the relationship was not at its best. I'm just wondering if the spell works? Please explain to me again what kind of binding I get from this spell? My psychic told me it has lifetime effect. Thanks so much in advance :)

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:27 am

ay05, you may want to consider doing the MB technique in conjunction with other love related work, as you've stated there are difficulties in the relationship. LM offers several spell kits of the love variety. In this thread you will read that using your menstrual blood on a man once is not a lifetime fix-it, but rather something that is worked over time.

ay05
Newly Registered

Unread post by ay05 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Thanks, yeah I'm thinking of ordering reconciliation candle to be lit at Missionary Independent Church. Maybe I should add bewitching or stay with me candle? I want to do some work on my own too but I'm going to heal myself first :)

If my boyfriend touched something (a key or dvd) that I have anointed with my menstrual blood, would it have the same effect as him ingesting it?

Thank you :)

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:34 pm

I would definitely consider getting a reading from a member of AIRR. They would be able to give you proper divination to determine the right path. I don't think that menstrual blood works works by touch, but by actually taking it into his mouth.

Gigi2011

Unread post by Gigi2011 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:43 am

I did the menstrual blood 3 times with my ex. I rubbed it on bacon during breakfast, cooked it in meatballs, and once I put it in his coffee. He left me and married another woman and hasn't spoken to me in 3 months. I'm wondering if this really has a life-long effect. I think she also bound herself to him... I don't know what to do to get him back.

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:38 pm

What I gave read about using your menstrual blood in this way is that it's NOT a life long binding, but a practice that you continually work. Sometimes more work is needed....I would only consider this practice a supplement to whatever other love work (honey jar, love spells, etc.). I have been using MB and do so with the man that I love--- but I'm also working a honey jar, using LM oils and powders that are specific to my needs. I really believe that it's like a week of healthy meals doesn't change your eating habits from bad to good; but ongoing choices to create good health all work in tandem to give you results.

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Gigi, if you want to attempt work to bring him back and you think she's done some work to keep him I think you would benefit from some solid divination to get the real low down on what's been happening behind your back and what you can do to fight it.

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi all,

does all this work even if the guy has a girlfriend? Im seeing someone 3 months now, he has a girlfriend hes not happy with or committed to..so my question is if I used this menses in his food, would it still work if he has someone else?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi snowbud,

Yes it can work even if the person is already involved with someone. Do keep in mind however that if he's willing to cheat on his current girlfriend, chances are that it's a part of his nature and thus he'll still be a wanderer with you and probably cheat on you as well. So consider well before drawing him in.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:32 am

Please can someone tell me what can I do when I have a period-stain towel, and put it in his coffee....is there a prayer to make over it?? I have no idea what accompanies this...please help as I plan to get him round my place soon.xx

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”