Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

LovelyRee

Re: Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

Unread post by LovelyRee » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:51 am

I just got my Lucky mojo products today I’m so happy!! Also I started my period today :( I was wondering if I use follow me boy oil and come to me oil with a few drops of my menatrul blood on a candle, and put some on my target’s picture with his pubic hair I got the other night. Can I use that to do a candle ritual to get him thinking of me or want to always be with me? Or just use the oils and blood on my skull candle instead?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello LovelyRee,

You could do both!

Wishing you luck in your work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

LovelyRee

Unread post by LovelyRee » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:49 pm

Sister Jean
Thank you so much I’m going to do my basic candle tonight! And start preparing and talking to my skull candle and do that one next Friday. I will post again once I see movement!!! I’m excited

AKam

Unread post by AKam » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:36 am

Hi all! I'm brand new to this but have been reading lots of the posts.

I'm am currently in a committed relationship for 2yrs now, on and off with him for 4yrs before that. We don't technically live together however we sleep in the same bed almost every day and spend all of our spare time together. The only time we sleep separate is when we are having a normal couple argument, which is still not very often. For the most part, we have a good relationship. Only thing is, I want to move in officially and get married. He says he has plans to do all of those things, but "isn't ready yet and I'll know when he is." We just turned 30 & I'm ready now. I put 3 drops of blood from my ring finger in his food. The last few days he seems to be a little more affectionate than usual but I'm not sure if it's coincidence.

My question is, does the blood from my finger work or should I use period blood? I dont doubt he loves me nor his loyalty as he's literally with my all the time, but how can I get him to fully commit & get married? Is urine better in gaining domination? Is the blood from my finger sufficient? Any suggestions?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:08 am

Hello AKam,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I think you already know the answer to your question since you posted under the menstrual blood thread! Using menstrual blood is a great way to get a man to be more committed. If you scroll up through this thread, you'll find lots more information and ideas.

Take care.

regina settles

Unread post by regina settles » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:59 am

Hi, I am new to this and I hope that I won't get in trouble for posting this question in this forum. I am not really sure where to post a question. I have a question concerning menstrual blood spells. I know generally, spells take time to manifest. however, does the menstrual blood spell take the shortest time to manifest I did one a few weeks ago. Saw a little improvement but nothing since. I have read on many forums the results are seen immediately (meaning this particular spell, menstrual blood) and others say it can take a while. My question is, does it happen immediately or no? Immediately, as in the next few days. or immediate as in a week or so.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Hello, regina settles,

Welcome to the forum.

Sometimes this works immediately and sometimes longer: each person is different.

But if you got a little movement and then it stopped, it tells me that the effects wore off

So, my advice is for you to do it as often as possible

Wishing you the very best

take care

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:48 pm

Regina, I will tell you this, sometimes, we can become too fixated on a spells outcome.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

regina settles

Unread post by regina settles » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:24 pm

Thanks, Everyone. I really appreciate it! I am going to try it again. I will keep you all posted on the results..

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:31 pm

I snuck some of this into the new guy I'm seeing's coffee about a week ago to make him desire me more and so far this has happened:
He told me a couple days ago that he had strange overwhelming feelings about me that he tried suppressing bc he's afraid of falling hard for me I guess , then he also said that he thought he heard my voice calling his name in almost a whisper from his window & he then asked if I'd done a spell on him LOL.

Is any of this normal for this type of working? He's def gotten much more closer to me & has opened up more about his thoughts of me & fears. He's also become more loving & affectionate :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello witchywoman1313,

Yes it's normal. It sounds like it's working!

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:55 am

Awesome! Thanks Sister Jean <3

Benie

Unread post by Benie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:02 pm

I was fighting hard to put me and my ex's relationship back together and I started feeding him my menstrual blood for 6 months. During the last three months he's consumed an entire cycle due to me always cooking for him while he's glued to a TV. But some life evens hit hard, very hard with his family. He ended up kicking me out in a fit and we haven't talked sense. I was told he wasn't acting the same sense I left and he's been off ever sense. It's been a year now and I still have heard from him. My question is, with all the blood I've fed to him will in manifest into something later on where I'm married and moved on and he becomes obsessed with me? Or is he a lost cause? Example when I was a teenager my very first spell was to try to get an ex back, it was poorly done and I didn't touch magic again till my 20's cuz I thought it was fake. 7 years later that ex wants me back and continues to try even though I've moved on.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:43 am

Hello Benie,

Everyone is different, but I don't think that this would suddenly turn into a situation years down the line where he becomes obsessed with you. Especially if you haven't talked in a year. If anything, I think the influence of the blood will diminish the longer he isn't consuming it.

I hope that answers your question, take care.

KPE

Unread post by KPE » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:27 pm

I did a forum search on this but couldn't find an answer so I apologize if it's already been discussed - I need to preserve my menstrual blood until I'm able to see my husband, we're currently on opposite coasts due to work. Would it be effective to store the blood in alcohol? Vodka or something like that? I was thinking of making a mixture and putting it in a dropper bottle. Would this effectively prevent the blood from "going bad" and still be effective? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm very new to hoodoo work. Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:51 am

Dear KPE --

Yes, this question has been answered here many times. Whiskey, dehydration, freezing. All good options. For detailed and extremely effective ways to use menstrual blood in hoodoo folk magic, please see the chapter titled "Our Secret: Menstrual Blood " in the book "Women's Work" by Aura Laforest:

Read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

and here

http://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

Home-Style Hoodoo Spells for Marriage, Sex, and Motherhood.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

pida

Unread post by pida » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:04 am

Can a woman put menstrual blood in coffee for another woman to drink for domination work? Would this backfire and make the target more short with the person and not as nice?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:18 pm

Hello pida,

Women can absolutely use their menstrual blood on other women for love, but for domination spells, you'd be better served checking out these pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html
spells-to-dominate-control-rule-over-lo ... 42-60.html

I'm not sure what your relationship is to this woman so I provided you with a variety of domination-type pages. Use what you will.

Take care.

Vieve_Vieve

Unread post by Vieve_Vieve » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:48 am

So I only have one night where we are physically together to win my man back. I will not have a period between now and then. Is there another kind of blood or bodily fluid I can use? Can I put it in wine or something for him to drink?

Help appreciated. And advice!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:54 am

Hello Vieve_Vieve,

You could use a drop of urine or sexual fluid instead of menstrual blood.

Take care.

Blackcattt0123

Unread post by Blackcattt0123 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:03 pm

DOEs one already need to be dating the man or romantic with the man for menstrual blood in his food/drink to work? I want to attract this aquaintance & have him be crazy about me!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:58 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

No you don't have to be dating! Just make sure the amount is small enough that it won't be detected.

take care.

Blackcattt0123

Unread post by Blackcattt0123 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!
Oh believe me this guy would drink coffee if it had gasoline in it!

It is part of my work to get into his sphere of consciousness etc

I think I will follow it with candle work and deployment in the graveyard w/ spirit offerrings.

Blackcattt0123

Unread post by Blackcattt0123 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Perhaps a love spell would be better buried in my front yard than he graveyard.....

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 27, 2018 9:27 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

I think you answered your own question! If you are trying to attract this guy to you, bury the spell remains near your front door, not in a graveyard. To understand more about spell deployment, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.

Crunch-N-munch

Unread post by Crunch-N-munch » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:02 pm

hello everyone, my bf and i are on the rocks and im not about to loose what we have. Weve been together for 8 years and i love him dearly but i can feel us growing apart. I havent put any binding or used menstral blood on him as i prefer him to naturally want to be with me. I had a protection spell done on him in february 2018 for a court case against false accusations gossip and false evidence, will that block the effects if i use my menstral blood in his tea or his food? I come now to realize you need to bind in todays society.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:19 am

Hello Crunch-N-munch,

No, I don't think that Court Case spell you did should "block" the effects of your menstrual blood in any way. I hope the two of you make up.

Take care.

Crunch-N-munch

Unread post by Crunch-N-munch » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:41 pm

Hi Sister Jean, thank you so much for taking the time to view my post and help me out, I really appreciate it and will be getting to work right away!!! I’m going to do everything I can to keep the fire going. Please send prayers my way. Thank you again.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”