Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Macbaby

Re: Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

Unread post by Macbaby » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:34 pm

So, I have had my reading with a worker postponed twice now due to extenuating circumstances. I am going to make my final decision only AFTER the reading at the end of this week, but I have, as of now, decided what I want to do. I need help as to how to go about it!

I know a lot of you have said to get this guy out of my life because he is only going to do to me what he is doing to his wife, but I am also in a relationship. We are both unhappy in our primary relationships and have been getting what we need from each other. And this is NOT only about sex. We just have a strong connection, almost like we are bound to each other, and it was there from the second we met. Now, here is the problem: while I have been consistent in my choices and behavior for as long as we have been seeing each other, he hasn't. He gets really into me....and then he completely pulls back...he gets really into me again....and then he pulls back. I have been riding this roller coaster for 2 years! When he 'pulls back', I have suggested many times for us to just end things if he is so guilt ridden and can't handle our situation, but he says he has to have me in his life. This has been driving me crazy!! If you want me in your life then give it your all and not be so half-assed about it. I understand that giving himself to me completely will tear him in two, due to his family, he has told me before that his kids 'deserve' time and love from him...so I KNOW he is torn. I love him and I have been asking myself what I really want from this situation.

I had seen a psychic about a year ago, who was eerily accurate, and she said that he was completely genuine in his feelings for me, but has his "responsibilities". She also said we were soul mates. If breaking him and his wife up can not only be done, but also justified in that they are not in a good marriage, then that is what I want to do. I need all the help I can get with that. I also want him to completely 'get past' protecting himself and his feelings from me, meaning that I want him to be vulnerable with me and just give himself to me. I want him to be able to only be with me sexually. No more roller coaster!

So, I am wondering all the steps I have to take to make this happen. I have already fed him my menstrual blood a couple of times in his drink (which he actually said both times that it tasted really good!). I have pictures of him and his wife, his business card and his semen dried on a paper towel...I think that's all I have for personal concerns. Pleeeeease help me!!

Emese

Unread post by Emese » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:51 am

cabriellenil, thank you very much. I will try.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:26 pm

No one has any suggestions as to what I can do?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Well, I see two things from this reading you had
A) The reading wasn't productive since you are still wondering what you should do. (And no disrespect to the person that read for you...Im just saying it wasnt productive in terms of getting your questions answered or perhaps you didnt ask the right questions).

OR

B) The reading told you to leave him alone, and to move on but you do not want to as you are still referencing the reading you had a year ago. Honestly, a year ago is a long time for a reading, and things change especially if you have done some spells against him. Not to sound negative, but just because he is your soul-mate does not mean you will be with him in the long run.

As for advice, you have already gotten a lot of advice already about your situation. I dont see what would have change the situation to get different advice. You are on a emotional rollercoaster, and have been for the past 3 years. If you want to stay on, and continue the same stuff then go ahead. On the other hand, it would be wise to get off while you can. Two years this behavior has not changed, and right now seems you are on the fence about things, but deep down you know what is right.

Magically we have already given you a plan that was outlined for you in the previously in this thread if you would like to do the work on them. Be advised though, this is going to take work, and is probably going to take more than a couple of spell kits. And I can tell the break up part of things is definitely going to take some work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Here's what I think: Take the first step and dump the person you're in this socalled 'primary relationship' with. Why the heck should he leave his family and his wife if you won't put yourself out there and be completely available? If you want to break up the marriage, fine. You've been given advice upon what to do and how to go about it. But you can't have your cake and eat it too. You should be performing this work as a single woman who is ready to accept a completely committed lover into her life. Not as a hypocrite who is hedging her bets each way. You have no right to complain that this man won't commit to you and only you if you're also in another relationship that you haven't left. You have to pick, and you need to do it before you start working on breaking up this guy's marriage. If you feel that strongly about this man, leave your relationship and start some love work to welcome him into your life. I strongly object to doing work when your actions are at odds with your intent. It WILL blow up in your face.

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Yeah, I agree with NotDorian. Quite honestly, when I did it, I had no idea what I was getting myself into karma wise. I am bound to him, unfortunately. I did so many spells on the man that I confused his psyche once and he went crazy for me. I recommend that you do something along the lines of a true love spell or a meant to be spell or look into an attraction spell. If you are keen on getting him, well, you should perform a breakup spell on him and the wife. I suggest, as all the others do, that you just do a cleansing of yourself and a road opener so that you can be open to the new and better relationships that may be longer lasting for you. It is no good to hold onto someone that is already attached...after awhile it becomes a chore.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:51 pm

So, I had my reading done from one of the readers/rootworkers on AIRR. Given my difficult situation, I was expecting to hear the worst, but the results of my reading were a lot more favorable that I thought they were going to be! I'm almost having a hard believing it, although I don't question my readers ability for a second. She used a regular deck of cards to help answer some of my questions. My question is this: Can what the cards show, or reader interpret or what the spirit guide says ever be wrong?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:06 pm

What cards and spirits and other forms of divination show are the most probable futures given the current circumstances. What actions one takes and what decisions are made (and that other people involved in the situation take and make),can shift these probabilities into alternative futures that were not originally forseen.

That being said, if you get a good reading, don't inject a bunch of negative energy into it by doubting it, or over analyzing the info, or by talking to too many people about it...especially if you are going to be working on the results of that reading. Keep the energy clean, work with the advice given by the reader, and trust in the process.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Devi Spring wrote:What cards and spirits and other forms of divination show are the most probable futures given the current circumstances.

So whatever she read about the PRESENT should be taken as absolutely true?

p.s. I am also a fellow Torontonian! I moved to the States a while back now. :)

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:05 pm

OK, so I searched through tons of pages and couldn't find anything so I'll ask my question here.

Someone mentioned that a woman had put her menses in the coffee that her husband's family drank at church and it made them all LOVE her. What happens if you put it into a coffee pot and the people who drink it are NOT tied to you in a familial way, do they end up with crushes? (And exactly how much goes into a pot?)

OR, what happens if you put menstrual into food (let's say, a slice of cake) you're making for someone and instead of them eating it, their friend does. The intent is there for them to fall for you- so if it's eaten by the wrong person, does the wrong person fall for you?

I searched the forums and couldn't find anyone who asked this specific question, so if someone has before, just please post the thread link and I'm sorry for asking. :oops:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:16 pm

It is your intentions for that specific person not the 'others' who ate it too.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:37 pm

The key with our magick is intention. Its the same if someone steps on powder you've sprinkled. Your intention and focus directs the energies towards your target, or towards what you desire. While, some residual effects can be acheived through accident, the determining factor in any spellwork is intention.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:57 pm

OK,thanks, that helps!

So if I wanted to put menstrual in the coffee of the people I work with or serve it to them in a cake or something, would that make them friendlier to me and not cause romantic feelings if I made the intent of friendliness?

(If I did this several times, they wouldn't end up amorous, would they? For instance if I made a pot of coffee for one shift and then a few days later one for the other shift, but a person worked both shifts and got 2 doeses- would that still be fine?)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:11 pm

For work relations, I would sprinkle sachet powders around rooms...rub oils on furnishings or pictures etc....

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Which sachet powders and which oils?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Depends on what you are looking to do. To clear out issues and help create a decent work environment, Road Openers, Van Van, Steady Work etc. If you are trying to increase people's opinion of you use Attraction. Rather than focus on so many people you can work on yourself by using a mojo hand, or something else to draw the attention and success you seek. But used in conjunction with sprinkling powders and rubbing oils you could go a long way. I really wouldn't recommend menstrual blood for what you are seeking to do, leave that for love work.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 am

I think it's Mary, one of the forum moderators, who related that story. And she mentioned a wrong target taking in her red by accident - and the man did go a little crazy. Intention is the main thing, but residual effects can take place by accident, esp. if the person is already attracted to you for starters.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 pm

I have a question I have put urine drops into my targets food twice, how I have collected mensus, I will be putting that into his food soon, would this count as the third time that I am binding him? also the mensus has a little urine in it shall i try to drain this out to make it more concentrated?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Yes, I was the one who retold the story of the church coffee. The target's family drank the coffee with him. It all worked out very nicely. It was an accident though.

Actually, this happened to me recently. I finally decided to try this trick with my man. I gave him some of my "doctored" brownies and he gave them to his students. I can safely say none of his students are pursuing me in earnest, but he did eat one of the brownies and has been a dream! He was always easy to get along with, but now he is even more so without his sometimes cranky moods. He really pays attention to me now, whereas before he use to kind of let it go in one ear and out the other. I plan on giving him all his Christmas goodies doctored with my stuff.

Mary

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Ah, the sneaky tricks are always the most entertaining and the most fun, I'd say ;-). Brings new meaning to the old saying that the key to a man's heart is through his stomach. :-D

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Thats great mary! I like the way you are hitting him from all angles ;) conjureman you are so right there is so much meaning in that saying! Does anyone know the answer to my question?

CopperFox

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:20 pm

I can't resist adding my .02 to Mary's comments about her experience. My husband has always treated me wonderfully and is , ahem, a willing consumer of the red; however, I recently had a financial faux pas of mine come to light and everyone knows two things about Leos -- you don't withhold information and you don't mess with their money. So he was a little cross with me, understandably so.
Anyhow, I decided I would try the sneaky version of the trick and began adding menses to his coffee. (My favorite method of collection: q-tips, bagged and stored in the freezer -- just like fresh and the perfect amount to stir into a cuppa.) I'm pretty sure the difference in the reaction is all in the intent -- when he partakes during lovemaking, that's mutual pleasure; the sneaky trick was all about me trying to make nice again. And I must say it has worked beautifully. Not only is all forgiven, but we have found a renewed openness with each other. ( I can be secretive, which makes him nutty.) He's a naturally amorous fellow and has become even moreso affectionate and attentive. So I must concur -- the intent is key!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Thankyou coppefox, congrats on your success! :D

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Thanks Copperfox, the q-tips idea is really brilliant! (Plus it sounds easily-portable.)

Is there such a thing as too much menses? I know the accepted dose is 3 times but there people say they do so every so often. If you feed someone too often or too much, or even too soon in a relationship, do they get obsessive?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:23 pm

sorry neverfit I dont know the answer to your question for sure, but I can imagine that the effect will be stronger and stronger each time you do it, I can say that it works wonders!

CopperFox

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:56 pm

You know, I'm not sure if there is a "too much" here, but my personal plan is as follows... Since I've had such a positive result, I have decided I will lay this trick on a monthly basis, each time I have my period. I don't know if it is necessary, but I figure a "fresh infusion" can't do any harm.

On a similar note, I also recently "tied his nature" as described on the LM webpages and extensively throughout this forum...WOW! Fantastic results! (I annointed the thread with semen and knotted it on three separate occasions.) I'm putting together a nation sack and this was one of the tricks/personal concerns I was most interested in adding to the mojo. As I mentioned previously, he's a very loving, amorous fellow but the outcome has been that he is just beyond enthralled with me -- it sort of like puberty again, only this time with good sex! He jokingly mentioned he thought he was "in rut" (a term that commonly refers to a buck deer's seasonal instinct to mate) which just cracked me up to no end, because I was thinking to myself, "No, Love, you've been hoodooed!"

Ah, lucky me!
Psalm 121

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi,

I'll be taking a vacation with my ex in 3 weeks time and planning to do the menstration blood on him. However, i am kinda worried about keeping it 'fresh' as I'll be taking a 6 hours flight to see him and am worried that the blood would have gone 'bad' during this long flight journey. Am worried that he might get poisoned by the blood or something......

Can anyone give some thoughts on how best I can give the blood to him looking at this logistic nightmare..?

CopperFox

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Since all liquids carried onto an airplane nowadays must be in a 2 oz. or smaller container, pick up a few of the plastic bottles specially designed for air travel that people use for shampoos, lotions, etc. (Be prepared to answer questions regarding what is in the container. Hee-hee, water from the holy holey, ergo, it is holey water. Sorry...bad pun, will add quarter to the bad pun jar yet again.) Store your menses in the freezer until it is time to pack. Then add the blood to some fresh water and carry it with you in one of the travel containers. Then you can use the mense solution to make his coffee, add into food and so on. I think so long as you keep it fresh up until the point of adding it to the water and then give it to him within 24 hours you should be fine. I don't know if one can be "food poisoned" by menstrual blood, but I do know that the longer it is exposed to air the more of an odor it will develop. Mixing it with water should help with that a bit. Or, you can always make a special treat for him at home -- brownies, cookies, something easily transported -- and doctor the goodies with your menses before you leave to see him.
Psalm 121

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:06 am

Nemesis,

You could also consider drying your menses and storing it in powder form- that way you can be sure that it won't go bad (unless you leave it exposed to moisture), not to mention it reduces the strong, pungent period-smell.

It's just as effective as liquid menstruum, and I personally find it really convenient to dust onto food or, if finely powdered and stirred in, even to (dark-coloured) drinks.

Plus, it would be rather embarrassing if you got caught bringing a little bottle of menstrual blood onboard- I mean, what are you going to tell the security people? :oops:

Big lol at CopperFox's "holy holey"! :lol:

Anyways, hope this helps! :D

CopperFox

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 am

Big lol at CopperFox's "holy holey"!

Hello, hiighpriestess!

Glad you didn't mind my bad pun; someday the bad pun po-po will carry me away to the place where bad punners go!

Can you elaborate on your method for drying the menstrual blood? Seems like a neat thing to have; I can see incorporating it into inks and all sorts of things. Also, have you tried the Instead brand menstrual cup? It's like a small cervical cap type device, intended as an alternative to tampons and pads -- I think it would be ideal for collecting a good quantity of menses.
Psalm 121

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:23 pm

would the powder form be as effective as the liquid one? somehow i have this feeling that since its 'processed', it might not be as good as the 'real' thing if u know wat i mean?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:36 pm

CopperFox wrote:
Big lol at CopperFox's "holy holey"!

Hello, hiighpriestess!

Glad you didn't mind my bad pun; someday the bad pun po-po will carry me away to the place where bad punners go!

Can you elaborate on your method for drying the menstrual blood? Seems like a neat thing to have; I can see incorporating it into inks and all sorts of things. Also, have you tried the Instead brand menstrual cup? It's like a small cervical cap type device, intended as an alternative to tampons and pads -- I think it would be ideal for collecting a good quantity of menses.

Hey CopperFox,

I do use a menstrual cup, but it's of a different brand. It's called a MoonCup, and isn't the disaposable sort- it lasts up to 5 years of use. The menstrual blood is "unsullied" by tampon cotton or whatnot, and it collects a great deal more blood compared to tampons and pads, so I highly recommend it (I don't work for them or anything!)

Anyways, sorry to rattle on about the MoonCup so long, lol! I could rave about it for hours, I think! :lol:

I basically pour the menses from the MoonCup to a clean mortar (as in mortar and pestle) that I use specifically for the blood.

I know it's probably frowned upon to use an unnatural means to dry it, but I must confess that I blast it with a hairdryer. Leaving it out in the sun just isn't practical, because dirt, bugs, and mosquitoes might land and drown in it (EEK! :shock:)- not exactly something I'd want to feed to my husband/boyfriend, lol! And the sun (well, over at my part of the world) just isn't hot and windy enough to be able to dry the menses satisfactorily- it usually turns bad and smells TERRIBLE before it starts drying properly.. After which I don't exactly want to use it!

So after drying it till it's totally hard/brittle (no sticky/gooeyness), just grind away.. I like to grind it to a fine dust for “feeding” my boyfriend, since it's easier to use and dissolves reasonably well in drinks. For adding to charms and mojos, I just pry out chunks of menstruum since it's more substantial than dust.

For “feeding”, I personally find that the powder is easier to sneak in to food and drinks, and you won't need to worry about any “what's this strange-tasting red lump” scenarios :lol:

And the ink is a great idea- maybe added to some dragon's blood to exert domination over the recipient..?

nemesis wrote:would the powder form be as effective as the liquid one? somehow i have this feeling that since its 'processed', it might not be as good as the 'real' thing if u know wat i mean?

I've tried both liquid and powdered menses, and I've gotten great results from both, but powder definitely wins in terms of convenience. Also, if you want to look at it from a more technical POV, when powdered, the blood is more concentrated, so adding even a little goes a long way. I also like to charge the blood with my intention while I dry it or grind it, so this also adds to its efficacy.

Eurgh, sorry for the long post, and I hope this helped!
Annabelle

CopperFox

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Annabelle,

Thanks so much for the informative post -- and as I am an ever long-winded Gemini, no need in apologizing to me! I will definitely be giving your technique a try during my next cycle. I don't necessarily see the use of the hair-dryer as unnatural, just practical. Those with access to a food dehydrator might get good results with that as well, or even an oven set to warm, like one would do when dehydrating fruits and vegetables.

I think adding the dried blood to a spice cake would be an awesome trick -- all those spices, plus menses! If that wouldn't warm a man's heart he hasn't got one! I also think the dried blood would mix in well with herbal blends. You could probably even mix a bit in with some sachet powders and dress your Sweetie's clothes with it. I love all the possibilities -- it really takes it beyond just adding a few drops into the ol' cuppa joe!

Thanks again for sharing!
Michelle
Psalm 121

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Ok so I binded my target as i mentioned before twice with urine and once with menses, just before the menses binding he was having problems with his girlfriend and he kissed me, in fact was all over me, Ive done break up spells for them already. For a few days afterwards he was very responsive to me and calling me all the time and then suddenly they worked things out. Apart from feeling like a fool I was really upset because I know its more convenient for him to be with her as they live so near to eachother and she is a sad case that is always around! So he has chosen her over me yet again, is there any chance that my binding has not worked yet? And it will work in time without me having to do anything else?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:51 am

Its not that your binding didn't work, but rather you needed to tie up loose ends. This happens quite a bit when people work to bind someone, or have them come to them, or work some other love conjure, but there is another party involved. Your binding worked, he kissed you, he was loving, but he worked things out with his girlfriend because they are still *together.* At the best the situation you will create will be one where he goes back and forth between you and her. If you really want this guy, you need to get her out of the picture with break up conjure, then work on gettting him.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:56 am

Hi conjureman I have performed 2 break up rituals, however I have not buried the remains of one of my breakup spells in the graveyard yet, however I plan to do so soon, im thinking that the spell is incomplete until I do this? Thanks for your fast reply :D

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:59 am

Also the fact that he is bound to me, even though he is not my boyfriend, he will still feel drawn to me in some way right? because he is begging me to stay friends with him I do think that this is an improvment in my situation as before I started doing magic on him he could easily walk away for a long time.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:08 am

An improvement indeed. Depending on how powerful the bonds that tie two people together are, it may take some time, more conjure, to get them to separate. Sometimes one or two may not be enough, but things do seem to be improving.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:13 am

I have a question... hopefully it hasn't been already asked. I am on my cycle, this month I had intentions of feeding my guy some of my menstruation blood, but before I could - during sex (first time ever) he went down on me (knowing I had started)... while he was - I thought of my intent... will that still have the same affect as if it was put into his food?

Bibi

Unread post by Bibi » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:02 pm

I'd think it would. ;) He ended up with your blood in him so I think it would work just the same.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Thank you... hopefully... I saved some of my blood for next time I see him just in case it doesn't... lol.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Has this question been asked before?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:50 pm

I have read it several times ... use the Search option above and you will get a huge list where this subject has been discussed.

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:18 pm

I am with my ex now on vacation and have feed him 3 drops of my blood in coffee from last cycle yesterday. He finished all of it and although he was quite horny when we slept on the same bed on our first night together last night, he didnt wanna have sex with me and is holding back cos he feels he doesnt wanna be together with me and doesnt want me to get the wrong idea. The purpose of this trip together is to heal our relationship and he still doesnt want to be together with me for good.

I thought after several reviews and hearsay from everyone that the blood works really well and the guy would be obesessed etc but i dun see that with my ex at all and is feeling really desperate and hopeless. Shall I feed him more on my blood (as i only did once but with 3 drops) and is there anything else I can do?

Please kindly advise anyone as this will be the last chance I would be able to spend the time with him.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Get as many of his personal concerns as possible, hairs, semen, t-shirts, underwear etc etc... and go from there...do u have a honey jar working? Did u use any love drawing powders, oils r baths... (Fire of Love, Love Me, Follow Me Boy...e.g.) There are so many options available. If you just fed him yesterday...consider the traditional time frame 3 days...3 weeks...3 months.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Also, while it may not apply this very weekend, you may very well want to get a reading on this situation to see if it's worth spending your time and energy on continuing a situation that may not be worth it.

In the meantime, certainly follow jwmcclin's advice above.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 pm

This is a perfect opportunity for you to gather up your arsenal against him. Get your hands on as much of his personal concerns that you can.

Remember, that not all spells work the same with all people. Its not a matter of resistance, but personality. Some people have the discipline or self-control to not give in to their feelings. You fed him the menses and on some level it worked-you said he was "horny." Now, you have to get him to relinquish that control. Feed him your meses again and keep at it. It doesn't always work instantly. If you have catnip with you, take a bath in it and let it air dry. That may help give it the extra push. Also add a pinch of cinnamon in his wine or coffee.

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:00 pm

hey all,

thank you so much for all your kind advice. I am feeling really disheartened and the blood was truly my last resort. I already have a honey jar working on him for months now and was kinda anticipating immediate result from the blood as like many have raved about.

So the blood does take some time to work eh? is it really 3 days, weeks and months? I will only have like 3 weeks with him. Not too sure how much i can feed him and will it still last after we parted ways? he's like sleeping miles apart from me even though when we are on the same bed and keep warning me not to try to seduce him :-(

Looking at im gonna to like spend the next 3 week with him, is there any other stuff i can work on him before we parted our ways for good? I have kiss me and lavender oil with me, and nothing else besides my blood, is this good? Do i need to feed him the blood like everyday?

Once again thanks for all your kind advice and support, you wouldnt know how important this is to me......

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:01 pm

I would keep yourself dressed with the oils so that he's always in contact with you and them.

Collect concerns from him as you are able.

Perhaps try and add a pinch of ginger or cayenne to your honey-jar candles in order to give things more heat & speed. Don't overdo it. A little tad will be fine.

Try cooking up some of the love recipies for baking that have been posted on the forum - add some of your blood to that as well. Keep feeding him the blood as often as you are able.

You really should try and manage a reading - I mean he's putting up alot of direct resistance to you for a reason. You need to know the truth behind that action to find out if this is actually worth all your time and energy.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:08 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Perhaps try and add a pinch of ginger or cayenne to your honey-jar candles in order to give things more heat & speed. Don't overdo it. A little tad will be fine.

You mean ginger and cayenne speed up honey jars? What do you add them to? The candle? The jar? (I have mine already sealed so I'd rather not open it again).

Try cooking up some of the love recipies for baking that have been posted on the forum - add some of your blood to that as well. Keep feeding him the blood as often as you are able.

grrr... apparently "recipe" is too common a word for the page's search engine. :lol:
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Yes, ginger or cayenne add heat. Pray over them and tell them what to do for you. With the appropriate intent speed to a work. Seriously, though, you don't need a lot. Cayenne is also an ingredient in hot foot powder, and can also be used to create anger/discord, so don't use too much or you'll get the wrong effect. You can add a pinch to the herbs in the jar, or if you don't want to open it, you can use a pinch in the oil as you dress the candles. Just make sure not to touch your eyes or anything until you wash your hands very well afterwards or you'll be sorry!

Try "baking" or "cooking" in your search.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:26 am

Actually, this topic has been discussed before. Blood does not work on everyone. He might have protection on him that makes him immune to blood. It happens. I know of many mothers who protect their sons from this. He also may not be a good choice for you.

Yes, this is a great time to get personal concerns, but I would look at it a bit differently. I know you do not want to hear this, but take a good long look at how much work you have put into this guy. At some point you have to be honest with yourself and say "hey, is this all there is?" You even signed off with "this is my last chance I would be able to spend the time with him." I find that telling.

Magic is wonderful, but being honest with ourselves is even better.

Mary

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Peace To All,
Literary Lioness, wonderful advice. I have done work on more than one occasion to help the men clean up the "leavings" of some women. However, it is always after the fact. I am so interested to know about how the mothers protect their sons from this. (I really must know, never heard of this specific type of protection.) Can you tell me more? I don't want to hijack the thread, so I'll post my question as a new thread. Thanks so much.
Many Blessings

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:14 pm

I actually would be very pleased to become educated on that kind of protection as well!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Any basic protection will keep a person from being "hoodooed" or used against their will. Some mother's invoke and place somone under the protection of a particular saint or angel, like Michael and that patron will make sure their charge remains safe from such work. I've also heard that mothers place ginger and other protective herbs in their cooking and in teas with the specific purpose of protecting their sons from such tricks. I'm sure Mary, would be able to shed further light.

To the original poster, remember what has been said here. Even if he isn't protected there are many factors that go into your work. If he's involved with someone else that will keep him taking that final step, which is why we recommed break up work first. There are also things that you could be doing to sabotage the work. Is your intention clear? Have you asked yourself if this is what you really wanted? Are you simply rushing things too much, letting your self-doubt and lust for results interfere with the work? Have you gotten a reading? You've fed him your menses, step back and let it work, don't rush it. Keep the pressure going, but don't lust for results.

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Once again thank you all for sharing and the kind advice.

I did have some reading done before and it sounded positive but there were quite alot of differences in some of the readings where one would say he would fall deeply in love with me, while the other said he wouldnt commit.....it was kinda like 2 extremes so not sure which to believe.

I think his resistance stem mainly from our past and he doesnt see a future with me as we were too different - the same reason why we broke up in the first place. Anyway I am attempting to feed him more and am praying really hard it'll work - the result isnt immediate right? But I did read from some over here that it should be?

I have done honey jar on him for past 6 months and it worked fine but didnt have it with me now since we are traveling together.

How long should I wait before knowing for sure that it doesnt work? What else can I do?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:05 pm

3 days for a sign that it's working - 3 weeks for movement.

If it's been several months since your last reading, you might want to have another one with an AIRR worker. Things can change. Otherwise, then you need to work with what you're seeing from him. If all of this is yielding nothing, then you may very well want to consider cutting ties and moving on.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Being deeply in love and unable to committ are not exactly polar opposites. A person can love you deeply, but be afraid to commit because of their insecurities, or because of your own nature. Try to take a step back and relax. If you are tense it will come off in your spell work. Relax, let the energy work. I know you feel this will be the last time you guys are going to be together, but instead view this as an opportunity to plant seeds that will eventually lead to you guys getting back together. If you are nervous and try to push things to much, he'll sense that.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:25 pm

nemesis wrote:I think his resistance stem mainly from our past and he doesnt see a future with me as we were too different - the same reason why we broke up in the first place.

Hmm, maybe he is right. Maybe you are very different from each other. Why do you see a future with someone who is so different than you? Sorry, but from what you have been writing, a lot of this does not sound encouraging. A guy can love you with all his heart and stay right where he is. Love and action do not always go hand-in-hand.

Have any of these readers told you the cause of his reluctance to go forward with you, besides being "too different"? What are the differences? Are they workable? Are you a spendthrift and he is a saver? Are you faithful and he does not believe in monogamy? Because those differences are what you should be working on. You should be working on him seeing you in a different light.

I am going to put a little science into this, women hold onto relationships due to Oxycontin. We produce it after sex and giving birth. It is a way we bond to others. I see women hold onto unsuitable partners due to being under this influence, Men are not ruled by it the way women are.

So if I were you, I would give this a time line, because time can never be recaptured. You stated you have been working a honey jar for six months already and the results seem to be spotty. He still has reservations about another relationship with you. If you were my client, I would be telling you to rethink all of this.

Mary

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:17 pm

OxyContin (oxycodon) is a powerful prescription pain medication. The hormone that causes feelings of love and bonding is oxytocin.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”