Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Lucylookingskyward

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:53 am

Honestly and without judgment, I would like to say that I think you should really do some clarity work to decide what it is you want to do, because while your attitude in your posts seems fairly ambivalent, your ideas, however, (feeding him mens, tying his nature) sound more like reconciliation/lovebinding work. Honestly, if you want him to feel as badly as you did for those two years, cross him and then move on. You'll be stronger for it, and he'll get what's coming to him, though that can often be cold comfort when you think about all the time and love you gave to this man. You can try to force his hand, drive him into your arms using spellcraft (that's been discussed ad nauseum in other threads) but I don't feel 100% sure that's what you're after. I suggest a clarity ritual for yourself (to help you sort out your feelings on the matter) a divination, and perhaps a general honey jar with your mens, a petition for the "right" kind of love, and the appropriate herbs/curios.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:43 am

Is he under any other kind of stress? Could somone else be working on him to cause him to behave like this? Why he is behaving this way will affect the kind of work needed to tie him to his marriage. Have you asked him the reasons why he wants a separation? If he feels trapped, for example, binding him further is likely to make him even unhappier. If he's having a mid-life crisis, binding is more likely to make him settle down. Don't forget mundane options like counseling. Best of luck.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Thanks for all the input and advice. I am going to get a reading done to guide me towards how I should handle this situation. I'll keep you all posted!

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:57 am

Been there, done that. I was involved with a married man, casted a few spells on him and got him to ingest my menses blood. He became obsessed with me and wanted to be around me all of the time even tho he had 4 kids and a wife at home. He even caught a whiff of my pheremones so strongly that he would sense when I would start my periods, knew them like clockwork and would enjoy the smell of it. (strange I no) The end result? I didnt keep him with me, he ended up moving to the east coast, left his wife and kids and sends emails that he still loves me. In effect, I have/had him but its just strange now...

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:22 am

Prettykila, what changed your mind about him?

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:24 pm

I have no thrill in it anymore. I loved the attention from him, but gradually as he became more connected to me I pulled away. I found that I became apathetic towards him as he began to show more affection. The pheremones lingered in his psyche but I was the one encountering boredom with the relationship. He just got too obsessively clingy on me. He would always assume that I was being unfaithful, would assume that every text or call that I received was from "my other man." and became very attached to me to where literally everything I thought in my mind he would say vocally. He felt like my soulmate because of this, but deep down I knew tha he wasnt because the relationship and his attitude turned bleh. He emails me things like, "when I see beauty in a sunset I think of you," sort of things to make a woman swoon but im just done with him.

ogriv82

Unread post by ogriv82 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi all...I would like to know if this will work for lesbians as well?

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:38 am

i was wondering if feeding menses that has turned brown and its about one month old make a lover repulse u??

from what i know is that the olden days they had no fridge

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:50 am

I keep my menses powdered, and it's great to sneak into snacks like popcorn or crisps.. But I've realised a loophole in my plan- I LOVE eating junk food, and my boyfriend well knows it- we often share a bowl of popcorn while watching the TV, so if I added in my menses and didn't eat any, it may arouse suspicion.

So my question is: Is it alright to take your own menstrual blood? Will this affect me magically in any way?

Thank you :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:12 pm

I don't think it will...you set the intent.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:54 pm

It will not affect you magically how it is going to affect him. The only thing it is going to do is give you more power. Menstrual blood is good for personal power as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:56 am

Thank you, it's good to know that it is even beneficial, although the idea of eating my own menses is a *little* disconcerting, lol :lol:

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:32 am

hiighpriestess wrote:Thank you, it's good to know that it is even beneficial, although the idea of eating my own menses is a *little* disconcerting, lol :lol:
This reminds me of great story of a woman who put her blood in the church coffee and her target's family drank it! They LOVED her from that time on. She did not expect the family to drink her special brew, but they did.

Worked wonders actually.

Mary

Unread post by Avatar » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Hello High Priestess:

How do you get your menses powdered? Thanks.

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:05 am

so anyone could help answer this?

will foul or 'rotten' blood cause the opposite than to tie him, and cause him to repel??

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:21 am

No it will not have the opposite effect. but you do need to keep it in the fridge. It might still work,but not as strong. I would recommend sticking it in the fridge next time for another use at another time.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:22 am

I'm not sure if it will "repel" the target, but if it's rotten or foul, they'll probably be less inclined to consume whatever you try to put it in. I'm also not sure what they did in the "olden days". My guess is they worked with what they could when they could.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:47 am

cant communicate and he just cant make amends and we are both waiting for one another to make things up.... filled with bitterness but love and longing at the same time.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:12 am

Have you gotten a reading about this? The importance of a reading has been stressed upon this forum. I would really recommend getting one to see if this relationship is worth pursuing,and why he went the opposite way rather than reconciling i mean that is what you need to figure out. The spellwork did not cause him to go completely a different direction.

If you believe you are helpless, then you should not be performing your own work. Perhaps you should find someone to give you a reading, and help guide you on what you need to do next.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:34 am

Literarylioness wrote: This reminds me of great story of a woman who put her blood in the church coffee and her target's family drank it! They LOVED her from that time on. She did not expect the family to drink her special brew, but they did.

Worked wonders actually.

Mary
Does that mean her target's family are all sexually attracted to her, since menses blood is meant for love/lust..? haha, such a disturbing thought.. :lol:
Avatar wrote:Hello High Priestess:

How do you get your menses powdered? Thanks.
Hi there :D

I collect it using a mooncup,
(similar to a tampon in that it's inserted, but collects the blood instead of absorbing it, which is a god-send when you're trying your damndest to harvest menstrual blood! You can drop me a PM if you're interested in hearing me rave over why it's so awesome :D)
then pour it into a dish/bowl to dry (I like using a hairdryer, although it's frowned upon, since it's not a natural process..) then finally scrape it out and grind it up, the whole time focusing on infusing the blood with your intent. I keep the powder in a bottle with some drying agents (silica gel packets) to ensure it doesn't go bad.

It's a lot more convenient to sprinkle just a pinch into your target's food, won't be as pungently-scented as it is as a liquid (I'm sure anyone who has used menses will know what I mean!) and will be more hygienic since it won't rot or decompose..

I hope this helps!
Annabelle :D

charminmuse

Unread post by charminmuse » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:08 am

...bindings spells are tricky. Binding spells doesnt mean you'll neccassarily enjoy a sweet cozy relationship...his spirit usually senses its trapped and he will start to resent you, and will do everything to stay the hell away from you, he does have free will. In addition, binding spells may bind you on so many levels...psychically bound the two of you may not physically be together, but you think each others thoughts. You two may even be bound together in the next lifetime...or you may break up now, and 5 years later he'll come popping back up...bindings, be careful! Ive never heard of binding spells to turn out quite right...even with putting stipulations on the binding...let me know if there are any bindings that work well....

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:36 pm

I honestly, would wait until the next cycle has started to feed him your blood. However, if you have already let him consume you, I would suggest that you wait for him to come around. Though the blood may have been brown, it was still your scent that has entered his psyche. However, if the blood had an odor to it, such as when our menstural blook hits the air, it may have left an indelible imprint in his mind that may have been repulsive. Truth of the matter is that this spell wont work overnight. He needs to recognize your pheremones. As to getting a reading done, make sure that you go to a reputable source, Id recommend you find someone on here that can do one for you and not go to those hippies on the internet that say, "someone has put the evil eye on your love life."

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:09 am

i had 2 readings done
and i did a reverse.
doing uncrossing bath everyday

well he wanted to reconcile, we wanted to and was going thru 'working' the issues....
then argued, and shut me out.
so i will just wait and continue honey jar...
i know he still feels for me.
just that we cant communicate.

how nice if there is an oil for communication and one for calming tempers
i know there is a peaceful home, but i wonder if i can use it for relationships...

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:09 am

I think Starsinthesky mentioned mercury oil for communication in another post, but that's more for making someone talk to you. I've been taught to burn a pink/red candle dressed with a bit of honey, when I get talking with a reluctant target.

If you have your target's hair, try putting it in tranquility oil. Also pray to Angel Raphael for healing of the relationship. Honey jar should work to calm tempers though
HRCC Graduate #1610

Emese

Unread post by Emese » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:21 am

Hello everybody, first i want to excuse me for my English ( i am beginner)
To: catherineyronwode
Please help me. I meet my husband in my apartment in next 3-4 days. I have mestrual blood in frozen, but he drink just orange juice. I think i can introduce 9 blood drops in one big glass, and he not be observ. But i need some "magic spell" ? I look your site, but i don't see. I try to find a book or some internet site with spells, but i not find. I am from est Europe, here nobody heard magic with blood, so cant help me. Please help me, write that spell, because i am desperate, in august he said he want to move home for some weeks, and now say he want to divorce. I love him, i am housewife, we don't have intimate problem, but i think he have a new girl where he work. I don't know what to do, i love him very much, with all my heart.
Please write the magic spell which i need to use. Or tell me how and were could buy your book in 3-4 days. Or if you don't want public for everybody the magic spell, write me, and i give my personal email-address. But please help me !!!

Emese

Unread post by Emese » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:06 am

Hello,
can somebody help me?
please write to me the magic spell which i say when i introduce the blood in his drink.
thanks.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:36 pm

A drop or two of your red would be enough. You don't need a spell to go with using your menstrual blood.

I'd do a cleansing bath if I were in your situation. Get (up to five spoons of) honey, milk and cardamom (either fresh or dried is ok) Heat it, let it cool, then mix it with a bathtub or bucket of water. Pour the water over your head, but rub it upwards on your body. Do it five times. Air dry, put on clean clothes and dispose some of the bath water at a crossroad, if you can. Do it before dawn.

For his upcoming visit, write his full name on a piece of brown paper, preferably torn from a paper bag. Put it in a bowl of sugar or honey. If you can get charcoal disk, burn a bit of cinnamon and honey on it, cense your flat before he comes. It'll give a soothing vibration to your home. Also burn a pink candle dressed with a bit of honey, pray over it, keep it burning when he's there. Don't be all desperate because it'd affect your focus.
HRCC Graduate #1610

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:37 pm

...remember to pray when you're taking a bath, and when you're disposing the water towards the east (the rising sun).
HRCC Graduate #1610

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:34 pm

So, I have had my reading with a worker postponed twice now due to extenuating circumstances. I am going to make my final decision only AFTER the reading at the end of this week, but I have, as of now, decided what I want to do. I need help as to how to go about it!

I know a lot of you have said to get this guy out of my life because he is only going to do to me what he is doing to his wife, but I am also in a relationship. We are both unhappy in our primary relationships and have been getting what we need from each other. And this is NOT only about sex. We just have a strong connection, almost like we are bound to each other, and it was there from the second we met. Now, here is the problem: while I have been consistent in my choices and behavior for as long as we have been seeing each other, he hasn't. He gets really into me....and then he completely pulls back...he gets really into me again....and then he pulls back. I have been riding this roller coaster for 2 years! When he 'pulls back', I have suggested many times for us to just end things if he is so guilt ridden and can't handle our situation, but he says he has to have me in his life. This has been driving me crazy!! If you want me in your life then give it your all and not be so half-assed about it. I understand that giving himself to me completely will tear him in two, due to his family, he has told me before that his kids 'deserve' time and love from him...so I KNOW he is torn. I love him and I have been asking myself what I really want from this situation.

I had seen a psychic about a year ago, who was eerily accurate, and she said that he was completely genuine in his feelings for me, but has his "responsibilities". She also said we were soul mates. If breaking him and his wife up can not only be done, but also justified in that they are not in a good marriage, then that is what I want to do. I need all the help I can get with that. I also want him to completely 'get past' protecting himself and his feelings from me, meaning that I want him to be vulnerable with me and just give himself to me. I want him to be able to only be with me sexually. No more roller coaster!

So, I am wondering all the steps I have to take to make this happen. I have already fed him my menstrual blood a couple of times in his drink (which he actually said both times that it tasted really good!). I have pictures of him and his wife, his business card and his semen dried on a paper towel...I think that's all I have for personal concerns. Pleeeeease help me!!

Emese

Unread post by Emese » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:51 am

cabriellenil, thank you very much. I will try.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:26 pm

No one has any suggestions as to what I can do?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Well, I see two things from this reading you had
A) The reading wasn't productive since you are still wondering what you should do. (And no disrespect to the person that read for you...Im just saying it wasnt productive in terms of getting your questions answered or perhaps you didnt ask the right questions).

OR

B) The reading told you to leave him alone, and to move on but you do not want to as you are still referencing the reading you had a year ago. Honestly, a year ago is a long time for a reading, and things change especially if you have done some spells against him. Not to sound negative, but just because he is your soul-mate does not mean you will be with him in the long run.

As for advice, you have already gotten a lot of advice already about your situation. I dont see what would have change the situation to get different advice. You are on a emotional rollercoaster, and have been for the past 3 years. If you want to stay on, and continue the same stuff then go ahead. On the other hand, it would be wise to get off while you can. Two years this behavior has not changed, and right now seems you are on the fence about things, but deep down you know what is right.

Magically we have already given you a plan that was outlined for you in the previously in this thread if you would like to do the work on them. Be advised though, this is going to take work, and is probably going to take more than a couple of spell kits. And I can tell the break up part of things is definitely going to take some work.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Here's what I think: Take the first step and dump the person you're in this socalled 'primary relationship' with. Why the heck should he leave his family and his wife if you won't put yourself out there and be completely available? If you want to break up the marriage, fine. You've been given advice upon what to do and how to go about it. But you can't have your cake and eat it too. You should be performing this work as a single woman who is ready to accept a completely committed lover into her life. Not as a hypocrite who is hedging her bets each way. You have no right to complain that this man won't commit to you and only you if you're also in another relationship that you haven't left. You have to pick, and you need to do it before you start working on breaking up this guy's marriage. If you feel that strongly about this man, leave your relationship and start some love work to welcome him into your life. I strongly object to doing work when your actions are at odds with your intent. It WILL blow up in your face.

MrsGemini

Unread post by MrsGemini » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:38 am

i don't stress him never have hes 30 i dont know if that is old enough for a mid life crisis. he is just acting different. i think someone may be working him. i'm going to use the nation sack and stay at home stay with me . if you have any more suggestions please tell me

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:00 am

If you suspect someone is working on him, definitely get a reading to determine if that's the cause.

30 isn't old enough to have a mid-life crisis, but it's old enough for many to feel "Now I'd really start to live my life after I spent my twenties doing whatever I did". A selfish thought, given the circumstances, but to find out what's really going on, get a reading.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Yeah, I agree with NotDorian. Quite honestly, when I did it, I had no idea what I was getting myself into karma wise. I am bound to him, unfortunately. I did so many spells on the man that I confused his psyche once and he went crazy for me. I recommend that you do something along the lines of a true love spell or a meant to be spell or look into an attraction spell. If you are keen on getting him, well, you should perform a breakup spell on him and the wife. I suggest, as all the others do, that you just do a cleansing of yourself and a road opener so that you can be open to the new and better relationships that may be longer lasting for you. It is no good to hold onto someone that is already attached...after awhile it becomes a chore.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:51 pm

So, I had my reading done from one of the readers/rootworkers on AIRR. Given my difficult situation, I was expecting to hear the worst, but the results of my reading were a lot more favorable that I thought they were going to be! I'm almost having a hard believing it, although I don't question my readers ability for a second. She used a regular deck of cards to help answer some of my questions. My question is this: Can what the cards show, or reader interpret or what the spirit guide says ever be wrong?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:06 pm

What cards and spirits and other forms of divination show are the most probable futures given the current circumstances. What actions one takes and what decisions are made (and that other people involved in the situation take and make),can shift these probabilities into alternative futures that were not originally forseen.

That being said, if you get a good reading, don't inject a bunch of negative energy into it by doubting it, or over analyzing the info, or by talking to too many people about it...especially if you are going to be working on the results of that reading. Keep the energy clean, work with the advice given by the reader, and trust in the process.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Devi Spring wrote:What cards and spirits and other forms of divination show are the most probable futures given the current circumstances.
So whatever she read about the PRESENT should be taken as absolutely true?

p.s. I am also a fellow Torontonian! I moved to the States a while back now. :)

gcn2u

Unread post by gcn2u » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:01 pm

I am in a gay relationship and and we broke up, but we recently got back together. He said he loves me and in love with me and said we will work it out together. For some reason 7 days candles seems to work better for me certain time than images I don't know why, but at times the 7 day candles do work better for me. Even though we recently got back together there are 2 concerns of mine. One of them is that he use to live with me, but now he lives back at his family house which at times there is always something going on at his family house and my other concern is trying to bind him to me.

I want him to live back with me and I want to bind him to me

Someone mentioned to me to bury his underwear in the backyard to keep him faithful, bind him, and for him to stay with me and I wanted to know:

******** Have anyone did that before and can they share the experiences, please!

******** Are there any 7 day candles and/or oils, incense, roots, to be suggested to use so he can live with me, again?

******** Also, what 7 day candles and/or oils, incense, and roots will be good to bind a gay lover to me?

I appreciate it all help is greatly appreciated.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:48 pm

If you want him to move back with you, I'd make a doll baby, stuff it with his porsonal concerns, and baptise it for him. Then keep it around your house, and talk to it as if it were him and as if he lived there with you. You could try a skull candle rather than a 7 day vigil light, and dress it with Come To Me/Compelling/Attraction oils to put the thought into his head that he should come back and live with you. Once you get him bak there, you can use Peaceful home and Stay With Me products.

As for binding him to you... You could tie his nature. Upon which subject I bow to HailDiscordia, who has managed it successfully in the past and has more experience in this area than I do.

Try a forum search on tying a man's nature.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:29 am

NotDorianGray's suggestions are good ones. You wanted personal experiences, so i can tell you that i have had good results with burying underwear (tied in a knot). One of my friends at the Association f Independent Readers and Rootworkers had success using underwear to actually sew a doll baby -- and she will do it for thers, but there is a charge, of course. Her name is Miss Robin and you can find her at the AIRR site:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

To bring him back to your home, there are many spells, but i like best the ones that have you create a sort of "trail" for him to follow and in which your bed, bedroom, house, and poperty are all dressed at the four coners. Also, feed him some of your personal concerns. Read more about that here, in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" on "Body Fluids":

http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Enjoy!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

gcn2u

Unread post by gcn2u » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:18 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:NotDorianGray's suggestions are good ones. You wanted personal experiences, so i can tell you that i have had good results with burying underwear (tied in a knot). One of my friends at the Association f Independent Readers and Rootworkers had success using underwear to actually sew a doll baby -- and she will do it for thers, but there is a charge, of course. Her name is Miss Robin and you can find her at the AIRR site:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

To bring him back to your home, there are many spells, but i like best the ones that have you create a sort of "trail" for him to follow and in which your bed, bedroom, house, and poperty are all dressed at the four coners. Also, feed him some of your personal concerns. Read more about that here, in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" on "Body Fluids":

http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Enjoy!
Wow...that is body fluid thing is deep and can it be used for gay love as well?...

Also, when burying the underwear in the backyard do I need a picture of his or do I write a petition of what I want of him to wrap around the underwear?...

What does burying the underwear in the backyard do really?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:33 am

Of course body fluids can be used in gay love. Actually, I think gay men have fewer hang ups in certain sexual areas, so it may be easier to feed him your fluids than it would be for a woman.

Burying his underwear in your yard is essentially tying a piece of him to your home. It symbolises him being tied to you and your home.

Here's something fun: Dress your sheets with Come To Me powder, lie on the bed and think of him, and jack off onto his underwear. Then bury it so that you're tying him to you sexually as well as just to your home.

Underwear is a better personal concern than a picture, but you can certainly include a petition when you bury them.

y2241

Unread post by y2241 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 am

hello all,

i know it sounds weird but i think my boyfriend wants me too much... he's too horny... lol...
is there any way i can tune down the sexual attraction somehow he sees in me?
like make him more sweet but less sexy?

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:26 am

Blue penis candle? It "calms his nature down", I think. Not sure which oil to use, may be Tranquility.

Also, try pink candles to bring out the romantic side of your relationship. Good luck! :)

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:05 pm

OK, so I searched through tons of pages and couldn't find anything so I'll ask my question here.

Someone mentioned that a woman had put her menses in the coffee that her husband's family drank at church and it made them all LOVE her. What happens if you put it into a coffee pot and the people who drink it are NOT tied to you in a familial way, do they end up with crushes? (And exactly how much goes into a pot?)

OR, what happens if you put menstrual into food (let's say, a slice of cake) you're making for someone and instead of them eating it, their friend does. The intent is there for them to fall for you- so if it's eaten by the wrong person, does the wrong person fall for you?

I searched the forums and couldn't find anyone who asked this specific question, so if someone has before, just please post the thread link and I'm sorry for asking. :oops:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:16 pm

It is your intentions for that specific person not the 'others' who ate it too.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:37 pm

The key with our magick is intention. Its the same if someone steps on powder you've sprinkled. Your intention and focus directs the energies towards your target, or towards what you desire. While, some residual effects can be acheived through accident, the determining factor in any spellwork is intention.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:57 pm

OK,thanks, that helps!

So if I wanted to put menstrual in the coffee of the people I work with or serve it to them in a cake or something, would that make them friendlier to me and not cause romantic feelings if I made the intent of friendliness?

(If I did this several times, they wouldn't end up amorous, would they? For instance if I made a pot of coffee for one shift and then a few days later one for the other shift, but a person worked both shifts and got 2 doeses- would that still be fine?)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:11 pm

For work relations, I would sprinkle sachet powders around rooms...rub oils on furnishings or pictures etc....

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Which sachet powders and which oils?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Depends on what you are looking to do. To clear out issues and help create a decent work environment, Road Openers, Van Van, Steady Work etc. If you are trying to increase people's opinion of you use Attraction. Rather than focus on so many people you can work on yourself by using a mojo hand, or something else to draw the attention and success you seek. But used in conjunction with sprinkling powders and rubbing oils you could go a long way. I really wouldn't recommend menstrual blood for what you are seeking to do, leave that for love work.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 am

I think it's Mary, one of the forum moderators, who related that story. And she mentioned a wrong target taking in her red by accident - and the man did go a little crazy. Intention is the main thing, but residual effects can take place by accident, esp. if the person is already attracted to you for starters.
HRCC Graduate #1610

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 pm

I have a question I have put urine drops into my targets food twice, how I have collected mensus, I will be putting that into his food soon, would this count as the third time that I am binding him? also the mensus has a little urine in it shall i try to drain this out to make it more concentrated?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Yes, I was the one who retold the story of the church coffee. The target's family drank the coffee with him. It all worked out very nicely. It was an accident though.

Actually, this happened to me recently. I finally decided to try this trick with my man. I gave him some of my "doctored" brownies and he gave them to his students. I can safely say none of his students are pursuing me in earnest, but he did eat one of the brownies and has been a dream! He was always easy to get along with, but now he is even more so without his sometimes cranky moods. He really pays attention to me now, whereas before he use to kind of let it go in one ear and out the other. I plan on giving him all his Christmas goodies doctored with my stuff.

Mary

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Ah, the sneaky tricks are always the most entertaining and the most fun, I'd say ;-). Brings new meaning to the old saying that the key to a man's heart is through his stomach. :-D

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Thats great mary! I like the way you are hitting him from all angles ;) conjureman you are so right there is so much meaning in that saying! Does anyone know the answer to my question?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:20 pm

I can't resist adding my .02 to Mary's comments about her experience. My husband has always treated me wonderfully and is , ahem, a willing consumer of the red; however, I recently had a financial faux pas of mine come to light and everyone knows two things about Leos -- you don't withhold information and you don't mess with their money. So he was a little cross with me, understandably so.
Anyhow, I decided I would try the sneaky version of the trick and began adding menses to his coffee. (My favorite method of collection: q-tips, bagged and stored in the freezer -- just like fresh and the perfect amount to stir into a cuppa.) I'm pretty sure the difference in the reaction is all in the intent -- when he partakes during lovemaking, that's mutual pleasure; the sneaky trick was all about me trying to make nice again. And I must say it has worked beautifully. Not only is all forgiven, but we have found a renewed openness with each other. ( I can be secretive, which makes him nutty.) He's a naturally amorous fellow and has become even moreso affectionate and attentive. So I must concur -- the intent is key!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Thankyou coppefox, congrats on your success! :D

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”