Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Literarylioness

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:49 pm

J Simulcik wrote:I think this brings up an interesting question. We know time makes reconciliation more difficult; does something similar apply to cases such as this one where you're trying to stop something that's been going on for three years already?
In my experience, when a person is married it does make a difference as opposed just broken-up lovers. I think there is a better chance one will stay married than to get back with a lover who you have broken-up with.

That's my experience.

Mary

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:53 pm

I have been where you are at. You are going to do what you want to do, and if you are not ready to do the clear and cut spells then don't. This is a learning process, and later down the road after fighting you may figure that you may not even want to be with him anymore. I think doing the intranquil spirit spell could complicate things. He will be thinking of you, and may even come back to you, but may NOT leave the other woman. I think you need to do break up spells, and there are a number of tools to help you through lucky mojo. Personally, I think you need to do some divination to make sure that she hasn't done a binding spell on you, and you need to realize that his is going to be a battle since you said she is into santeria/spells. I would make sure that you do a method of cleansing, and strong protection against yourself to make sure that she does not harm you. I

Also, you need to attack him and the relationship from all different angles. If she is doing spells, trust me...it is going to take a fight to get him away from this woman. I worked on my target mentally with a skull candle, and put thoughts into his head about how irritated he was with her. You can work this at night when he is sleeping because this is when he is most vulnerable. Next, I worked on physically moving them apart getting two black figure candles (one male and female) dressing them with break up kind of herbs and oils (separation oil, break up oil,). Also, lucky mojo has a break up kit so you dont have to figure out which herbs and oils to use. The break up bottle spell is another product I used. Here, I think the key is you have to be patient, and work through him. Since you know him so well, you need to exploit what really annoys him about her.

Just be careful, and realize this is going to take longer than what you might like sense she does santeria, or whatever. Also, dont be scared to do what you have to do to split them apart. If you have to bury something on her property, then do it. Just dont get caught of course ;) But sometimes you have to be willing to push your boundaries to get what you want back. After you break them up, I would work on getting him back to you. Nothing like trying to get a man back, and he is still with her. That is not what you want. If you need anymore help, you can PM me. I would be glad to help ;)

brujaha wrote:OMG So the plot definitely thickens!! I have seen a pic of the other woman on his social networking site. She has a santeria saying in her profile. . . . now I am convinced that she has done spiritual work to steal my man!!!!

I am not ready to cut and clear my relationship, and in fact, want to do everything possible to destroy the one he has developed with the other woman. I was there first, and I intend to be there after she is gone. How do I get rid of her permanently? What can I do? I am currently lighting intranquil spirit oil on the tea lights I use on the honey jar. I pray for assistance from intranquil. Is there anything else I can do to ensure that they split? I am not letting him go without a fight.

brujaha
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Although we make a Vigil light for th e Intranquil Spirit, we also make the oil, and it can be used to dress any pink candle.

I would also try working a Break Up botle on the, the kind with black dog hair, black cat hair, needles, pins, nails, red pepper and so forth that you shake and curse over. See

http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html
and
http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Ive done this too. Make sure this guy is the man of her DREAMS. I mean make him super awesome and better than your boyfriend. But again be ready for a fight on this one to,and if she is doing some kind of spells it would be helpful to know if she is going and getting divination. If she is, then she will know someone is working on her, and trying to put her with someone else. I know that seems somewhat far fetched,but just be mindful because sometimes when girls have the best guy in the world better than what they have they probably still wont leave the other guy. Also, put her in a mirror box so that her spells wont affect you, and you might want to do some "i can you can't" work with the oils and powders.

Dont know if I mentioned this, but make sure you cleanse him of her spells so you can break any spells that she has done on him.

Bri wrote: I agree with Mary on this one. If you know that she is working against you, then that's one situation, but until you know I would put my energy into breaking them up and getting her together with someone else, because if you succeed in breaking them up and you have to work to keep fending her off you are going to be pouring a lot of time and energy into this puppy. Break 'em up, find her a new guy and bring him back to you.

take care,
Bri
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

doods

Unread post by doods » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Dear Cat,
I have a question regarding of doing spells. Once a friend told me that once your on your period or bleeding you cant do any spells or voodo works. Is this true?

please inlighten me.

thanks you,
Doods

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:25 am

Ho doods,

Bri here, not cat. Some women find that working while they are on their periods gives their work and extra punch while others suffer too much physically to be able to properly focus on the work that they are trying to achieve, so like many things in Hoodoo, this is a personal decision that each woman must make for herself.

Also, this forum is for questions about African American Conjure or Hoodoo as opposed to the religion of Voudon. To understand the difference between the two (which are frequently confused in speech) please see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html#hoodoois
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html#hoodoonot

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:54 pm

I am not cat either, but I am a Vodou Mambo and hoodooist. I work in both areas on my period.

Mary

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:31 pm

As Bri said, this forum has nothing to do with Voodoo. But, frankly, i think working on your period makes the work much hotter, stronger, and wilder.
catherine yronwode

doods

Unread post by doods » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Dear Guys,
thank you very much for enlightment. I really appreciate it.

Be Blessed,
Doods.

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:57 am

Hi all,

I remember reading an article before on the LM site/or written by Cat, where one could entice and have the ex return by using menstruation blood. Is it true that this works and has anyone tried it before with good results?

There is a possibility that I may be able to see my ex again and spend some time with him. However, he is adamant that we shouldnt be physically intimate and is finding means where we'll be around other people and wouldnt have the chance to be alone. I know he's trying to avoid that so he wouldnt end up losing his control and sleep with me - which was what happened the last time...

I like to know is there any spell I can do that will make him change his mind, and if I could use the menstruation blood to put into his drinks or something to change his mind and have him come back to me again?

I am rather worried he would change his mind about spending time together with me, is there any spell which I can do to make him keep his promise?

Does anyone have other suggestions about what else I can do since I'll be able to see him and spend time with him again? And this might be the one and last chance where we would see each other again....

Any suggestions and advice are most welcome! Many thanks x

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:17 am

Hello, I've never used this spell myself, but I know someone who has. She is not a very nice person, but I'm sure you are, so I'll give you the down low. She says this spell is "hardcore" and in order for it to work, it's best if you use the menstrual blood at least 3 times. I have seen her results, and the guy was and still is completely obsessed with her. The only problem is that she's no longer interested (remember when I said she's not a very nice person?). My biggest warning with this kind of thing is to make sure this is the guy you REALLY want before trying this.

You can also try a honey jar spell to sweeten him on you.

shakeitsugaree

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:40 am

Hey 'shakeitsugaree',

Thank you so so much for your advice, i am so happy to know that it actually works! :-)

Do you have any idea how she managed to collect her blood? I am still trying to figure out how I'll be able to slip that into his drinks without him getting suspicious - he's really one smart alec, let alone using it 3 times...... ;-(

Does the blood needs to be 'fresh' as well.....sorry if that sounded kinda gross..... :mrgreen:

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 am

Check this page for more information: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

As for collecting it, I'm sure you can do that with anything from your finger to a tampon or even a cotton swab; however you feel most comfortable.

Getting it in to his food is another story. That can be tricky, especially if you're in public, i.e. not making the drink yourself, but where there's a will, there's a way. Be creative. I also read somewhere on the internet that you can use fingernail shavings for this same purpose. The author recommended filing your nails then dipping your finger in the target's drink. I'm not sure how effective this is.

Good luck and one more thing I learned from reading Cat's "Hoodoo in Theory & Practice" and then later from my own experience is that this guy is probably your ex for a reason. You may succeed in getting him back, but it's not always worth it. I strongly suggest reading about the anti-love spell on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:51 am

Well I'm a guy so I can't tell you how I would do it but a friend of mine did it and it works wonders apparently. Traditionally you could give it to him in coffee to cover the taste, though I'm not sure how well that would work if he likes his coffee light, and mixing it into marinara sauce.
My friend baked it into muffins lol.

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Thanks, shakeitsugaree & HailDiscordia, for your kind advice, i really appreciate that! :-)

HailDiscordia, it really makes me laugh after reading your post. Thanks for the support, especially knowing you're a guy - and not feeling queasy about this hehe....and that muffins is just so funny!! But it is definitely a very innovation idea - will definitely give it a try! Thanks a million!! :-)

Other than using menstruation blood, is there any other spells I can do.....anyone....?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Well if you can get a hold of some of his clothes you could wash them and add different bath crystals to the rinse. Get one of his hats and rub it on your self "down their" and get one of your pubic hairs in the hat. If you can get a pair of his pants then take a sewing needle and sew one of your pubic hairs into the seam right over the crotch. Very sneaky and it can be hard to get hold of his pants but I speak from experiences when I say it works, at least it worked on my last boyfriend :). Now in your situation this could be infeasible but something to keep in mind in case you ever do have the opportunity.

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:56 pm

I'm confused? For the spell to be effective, you feed the target menstrual blood three times? In one day or over a 3 month period?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Please read more about spells using body fluids here:

http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Yes, many women do this sort of spell work. I have, many, many times. It is easy, simple, and very effective.

Dominating Lady, there are many further spells of this type in the book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." They will not be reprinted here or in my online "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice", as they are already in the book.
catherine yronwode

prettywitch

Unread post by prettywitch » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:42 am

The spell works and it's very old. My grandmother told me when she was younger that she managed to get the menstruation blood in red food (such as spaghetti, red velvet cake, any food with red in it or a red drink) she had prepared for him so it wouldn't be difficult. not to sound gross but she collected the blood clog from her maxi, had it on a napkin and just tossed it into his food..lol, but she said it made him never cheat and he became overprotective of her so i know it works...they've been married for 50 years. my sister did the same on her boyfriend of 9 years and he's so crazy over her that he seems to smother her so yes, be sure this is the guy you really want because this is very powerful

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:41 am

Wow im so gonna try it!!! This is the man I've been pining for the last three years so YES I am very sure he is the man I want.....I am really very grateful for all the suggestions from all of you, you're AWESOME!!! :-)

Please do send me more if you have more suggestions......big hugzzzzzz to all of you!!!

;-)

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:31 am

Thanks, Cat. Guess I will buy the book! When I put my order in I will have to add that.

mar

Unread post by mar » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:26 am

my question is, so once the man get's some menstrual in him, like a few times, the effects last forever?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:24 am

The results can last a long, long ime. However, women who do this, usually repeat the pocedure on a regular basis. In "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," on page 152, you can read "A Woman's Thirteen-Year Rite of Capture" and get a fuller picture of the way these spells are employed.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

phoenix27

Unread post by phoenix27 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:11 am

I'm menstruating right now. I can't get it in his food. But I have a small pink bride and groom candle, one of his socks,. I also have love me,reconcile,come to me oils. What can i do with this? We just broke up 3 days ago. Any help will be very appreciated!

M.

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:22 am

Sure you can't sneak it into his food or drink? I used to bring my boyfriend coffee all of the time since his work is right across the street from my gym. Once we broke up, I still did sometimes just as a nice gesture. I could've totally snuck some menstrual blood in there; you could do something like that. Or, do you have his address? How about sending some delicious homemade brownies or something with a "hey, i know we're broken up, but i just want you to know i still care" note or something sappy like that (: Or have a mutual friend bring him coffee/brownies/etc - you don't have to let them know what you're doing.

phoenix27

Unread post by phoenix27 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:39 am

No, I don't live with him anymore and no we don't have a mutual friend that would bring him food. By the time i get to see him again I would have stop menstruating. I thank you though!

Michele

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:49 am

read cat's page on body fluids for some ideas... it may sound gross, but you don't have to use it fresh!

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:05 am

Freeze it in the freezer.
catherine yronwode

phoenix27

Unread post by phoenix27 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:25 am

Thank you both! I thought it had to be fresh.
M

snake

Unread post by snake » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Does anyone know if the menstrual blood trick work for lesbian women too?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Well the friend of mine I mentioned earlier in the thread is bisexual and has used it successfully on both sexes.

spencey
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by spencey » Sat May 02, 2009 8:24 pm

I have always seen what a woman can do to a man such as using menstruation blood in food to make him crazy in love with her but what can a man do that will have the same effect via food?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat May 02, 2009 8:32 pm

spencey wrote:I have always seen what a woman can do to a man such as using menstration blood in food to make him crazy in love with her but what can a man do that will have the same effect via food?
Semen I believe, I have never done it myself but I have heard that is pretty effective.

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Sun May 03, 2009 9:03 am

Dear Catherine,

I just ordered to HHRM and would love to read more about the menstrual blood magic.

I have heard it from the women.....Its the same belief in my country also but they say not to use a tampoon to do this as its pushed in and then pulled out, Is it the same belief in hoodoo?

Cat, Its easy to swish a fresh tampoon into tea/coffee but sometimes he is travelling when i have my periods.

Is it okay to have it collected on a cotton fabric like by wiping it on me....... and keeping it dried, how can it be used?

I understand could wet it again and squeeze into coffee, but does it matter if they are just small stains as i do not bleed that heavy. And also does the effectiveness of it goes if its kept dried for over a month?

Is it also okay to crush/grind the dried fabric/tissue paper and mix it with food?

What is the three times fundamental? I have done it once last year,he is hooked but still not committed...we broke up but he does come back all the time....Do i need to do it more times?

HOw does it work though, i did read the page on menstrual blood but ain't sure if it just hooks them up with you to keep hanging for years before he decides to go on with a more committed relation or actually make them love you more and be committed

Hope to hear soon

Basilthyme

sammywel05

Unread post by sammywel05 » Mon May 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Are there other ways to get the same affect without it being in food. I have the same issue, it would be too hard to send him food and dont have mutual friends anymore. I do have some of mine saved in the fridge. What about a letter or some other way to use the blood that would equal the food/drink .

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2009 10:37 pm

To answer a few questions asked above by various folks:

In addition to red foods, brown drinks are also commonly used as a carrier -- coffee, tea, and cola drinks being favoured.

No, do not grind up tissues, cloth, etc. It is the menses only you wish to get into the food.

Yes, many people use a tampon (kinda like a tea bag) and cook it with, for instance, a pot of beans, then pull it out.

To collect mense for immediate use or to dry or freeze for later use, you may use your fingers.

The idea that the man must must be fed three times is uncommon at best -- once is generally enough in my experience, but some women do this every time they have a period, to keep the man at home.

Men can use semen or a drop or two of urine. Non-menstuating women can use a drop or two of sexual fluids or urine.

If you cannot make him food or drink then you cannot do this spell. There is no other spell like this spell, and nothing else is "equal to it." A great deal of hoodoo rootwork is predicated upon contact. Without contact, the trick is not taken in by the recipient.

Again, please read the web page for more details: http://luckymojo.com/bodilyfluids.html -- and also read the book "Hoodoo herb and Root Magic" for many more similar spells.
catherine yronwode

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Fri May 08, 2009 6:15 am

Is there any love binding spell in hoodoo?

After sweetening my ex with the honey jar, I hope to do a binding love spell on him so he will stay with me and remains faithful. Is there any love binding spell I can use on him?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 08, 2009 12:20 pm

On the free spell portion of this site it mentiones using the knots and tying his nature. Binding i s just another word for tying. its also in Cats book.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi mable. What your looking for my friend are female spells of domination. Things like a nation sac fall under this umbrella term. what j82 is talking about, tying a mans nature is a great place to start such work. Basically you get a piece of string the same length as his penis. Get his semen on it, and start a knot in the center of it, call out to him and when he responds pull the string tight, you can do 1,3,o r nine knots. Keep that string with you, in your nation sac if you have one or just in your pocket, the idea is to keep him with you. You can read more about spells of female domination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html and on the idea of a Nation Sac here: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Good Luck and have fun. :)

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Mon May 11, 2009 12:36 am

Dear cat,

Thanks so much for the reply.

Best Regards,

Basilthyme

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Fri May 15, 2009 3:45 pm

I have read on here that you can "hoodoo a man but you cannot change his nature" What exactly does this mean? I have come across this being said on here before and wonder exactly what it means? How far can you really go to change situations? I have had wonderful work done on my husband, but now I would like to change his personality a bit. I just want him to be more humble, nice,caring and loving and for him to put me first. I want to be dominant and in charge and for him to bend over to my will. This will definilty be ongoing work I'm sure but is it all a waste of time if I cant change his TRUE nature. So if he really dosen't want to be those qualities I listed then, no work or spell can change his demeanor or personality? What if I bought all the best lucky mojo bottle spells and oils and candles and nation sacks to hoodoo him, i would keep him but not change his nature?This is something that tugs at me daily and I would like to get some thoughts or opinions?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 15, 2009 6:38 pm

What is meant by "you can hoodoo a man but you can't change his basic personality" (which is how it is usually said) is that you can tie a man's sexuality and make him stay faithful, but you can't make a dumb man smart, make a weak man strong, or make a lazy man industrious beyond a certain point.

It is always worth trying to effect positive changes, so i'd say go for it. You will see what the limits of change are as you continue to work on him.

Some women work on their men for their entire lives with varying degrees of success. Even the wildest man can be tamed in time -- so if you are enjoying the process and feel that you are making good progress, keep it up.

But if you feel that the situation is moving too slowly or he's fighting back too hard (and some men do!), then you might consider starting over with a better and more congenial man from in front. The choice is yours.
catherine yronwode

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Wed May 20, 2009 6:37 am

Thank you Cat, I am forever grateful to hear your words and inspiration you are the best!

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Sat May 23, 2009 6:53 pm

I read somewhere that if a guy's heart is not with you, there is no spell in the world that can change his heart. Is this true?

I was hoping to use the menstration blood on my ex when we meet up again soon, but if his heart is no longer with me, will it still work?

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat May 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi mabel,
mabel wrote:I read somewhere that if a guy's heart is not with you, there is no spell in the world that can change his heart. Is this true?

I was hoping to use the menstration blood on my ex when we meet up again soon, but if his heart is no longer with me, will it still work?
In general, it is not possible to magically create Love where none exists. It is very possible to use spellwork draw out whatever Love there may be hidden away in someone, and it may even be possible to tie someone so that they stay around and/or acquiesce to your wishes, even if their heart isn't in it (or with you). But if there is no Love in them anywhere, spell work, even with personal concerns, will not create it.

Bibas

Unread post by Bibas » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi all...
I've been with my guy for 8 months... the usual friends with benefits....Any ideas on how to help this relationship move from casual lovers to a more serious level and to encourage faithfulness?
I have the following planned: a) honey jar; b) follow me boy (candle, spell, etc.)
c) I'm thinking about dressing a pricey gift card from his favorite department store. Any ideas on what best oils, powders, incenses to accomplish my goal?
d) how can i make him less popular with the ladies?
Thank you my friends...

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Hello
Bibas wrote:I have the following planned: a) honey jar; b) follow me boy (candle, spell, etc.)
You're definitely on the right track with this. You might want to add some hot cinnamon or ginger candies to the honey jar to turn up the heat if that's what you need.
Bibas wrote:c) I'm thinking about dressing a pricey gift card from his favorite department store. Any ideas on what best oils, powders, incenses to accomplish my goal?

If it's a very artsy kinda card with thick paper then lightly going around the edge with oils like Fire of Love, Dixie Love, Love Me mixed with a bit of your menstrual blood is very powerful,usually ya don't use oils on paper because it will stain but if your light on the oil it will look like the card just has an arty red tint to its edge.Also dressing it in those same formulas as powders and smoking it with incense would be very good.
Bibas wrote:d) how can i make him less popular with the ladies?
Well that can be a bit tricky. Rather then affecting how women see him try affecting how he sees you. Feeding a man your menstrual blood is said to tie him very strongly to you, coffee and red sauce are two very old and very good ways to do it, but I'm sure you can figure it out. To stop him from being able to perform with other women you can tie his nature. At its most basic you get some of his semen on a string that is the same length as his penis, after you've done that you loosely tie a knot in the center of it and call his name,when he responds you pull the knot tight, I would do nine knots over nine days. A nation sack is also something worth thinking about, it's a type of mojo meant for a women to help her control her man and keep him faithful.

Take a look at these two pages for ideas.

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Write your name above his on a red candle and draw a heart around the names. Dress it with honey, menstrual blood and a love oil while picturing the relationship you want with him. Burn the candle and some love incense. Adam and Eve oil and incense may work for you if you want marriage or a committed relationship.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Bibas

Unread post by Bibas » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:39 pm

wow!... thanks so much... love all the ideas.... next step go to LM site to order the goodies.
thanks again. Will post outcome.

Wylde

Unread post by Wylde » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:27 am

What if someone no longer had menstrual blood (due to age, hysterectomy, whatever), would the other fluids from that area work?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:42 am

What if someone no longer had menstrual blood (due to age, hysterectomy, whatever), would the other fluids from that area work?
Couldn't hurt to try. In many traditions and stories, older women are considered more powerful because they are thought to retain their menstrual blood instead of shedding it.
Any bodily fluid will make a spell more powerful. I would also suggest dressing the candle with your lover's semen. It's easy to get if you use a condom. Just help him take it off after sex and pretend that you are disposing of it. Tie a knot in it and hide it until you are alone.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Wylde

Unread post by Wylde » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:20 am

Thanks actually i read up on it in cat's materials and it suggests using that fluid if you dont menstrate so I wasnt off at all! LOL... good to know. Heres the link http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

butterfly

Unread post by butterfly » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:23 pm

thanks for the link & info about the nation sack. I wish i had known about that months ago, perhaps i wouldnt be broken hearted. but that's ok, i will make sure things dont reoccur!

butterfly

LaReina
Forum Member

Unread post by LaReina » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:22 pm

I could not decide where to post this topic, so i went ahead and posted it in the general spellcasting area so i apologize if it should not be here.

I was reading on the LM website how menstrual blood in a man's coffee/tea/food is a type of spell that will tie a man down to you. Upon reading that i began to think of alternative ways to use menstrual fluids. My intended traget smokes recreationally, and i wanted to know what if i sprinkled a little menstrual blood on some ganja and had him smoke it...

i know it sounds a little nutty, but would it work the same?

(...and yes, i am embarrassed to ask this :oops: )
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:35 am

I put controlling oil on marijuana, my husband smokes also. It seemed to give it a little kick, and he didn't get sick. I wouldn't do it again though, the oils are strong scents and I'm afraid the oil might get him sick.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:41 am

I have to wounder if that wouldn't make it taste/smell different? Blood definitely has a distinctive flavor lol.

LaReina
Forum Member

Unread post by LaReina » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:14 pm

lol, you do have a point :lol: It would make it taste/smell different but i think that depends on how much blood is put in there (i could always lie and say they are low/mids)...but would it work the same? Is it equally as powerful?
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:54 am

Hi All,

I am interested in casting a "love only Me" spell so that this guy that I dated can come back to me.. I know it has been discussed before. I hope someone can suggest or send me a link for this particular spell. I am also planning on burning a skull candle to complement.

Thanks much!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Do a key word search of the forum using terms like reconciliation and return to me.
And check out this page on reconciliation if you have not already done so: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Wiccanlove

Unread post by Wiccanlove » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Isn't there that Virgil Keep Him Faithful Until Death one?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”