• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

Doing Spells During Menstrual Period

Unread postby doods » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Dear Cat,
I have a question regarding of doing spells. Once a friend told me that once your on your period or bleeding you cant do any spells or voodo works. Is this true?

please inlighten me.

thanks you,
Doods
doods

Re: Doing Spells During Menstrual Period

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:25 am

Ho doods,

Bri here, not cat. Some women find that working while they are on their periods gives their work and extra punch while others suffer too much physically to be able to properly focus on the work that they are trying to achieve, so like many things in Hoodoo, this is a personal decision that each woman must make for herself.

Also, this forum is for questions about African American Conjure or Hoodoo as opposed to the religion of Voudon. To understand the difference between the two (which are frequently confused in speech) please see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html#hoodoois
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html#hoodoonot

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:54 pm

I am not cat either, but I am a Vodou Mambo and hoodooist. I work in both areas on my period.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:31 pm

As Bri said, this forum has nothing to do with Voodoo. But, frankly, i think woring on your period makes the work much hotter, stronger, and wilder.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby doods » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Dear Guys,
thank you very much for enlightment. I really appreciate it.

Be Blessed,
Doods.
doods

Unread postby mabel » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:57 am

Hi all,

I remember reading an article before on the LM site/or written by Cat, where one could entice and have the ex return by using menstruation blood. Is it true that this works and has anyone tried it before with good results?

There is a possibility that I may be able to see my ex again and spend some time with him. However, he is adamant that we shouldnt be physically intimate and is finding means where we'll be around other people and wouldnt have the chance to be alone. I know he's trying to avoid that so he wouldnt end up losing his control and sleep with me - which was what happened the last time...

I like to know is there any spell I can do that will make him change his mind, and if I could use the menstruation blood to put into his drinks or something to change his mind and have him come back to me again?

I am rather worried he would change his mind about spending time together with me, is there any spell which I can do to make him keep his promise?

Does anyone have other suggestions about what else I can do since I'll be able to see him and spend time with him again? And this might be the one and last chance where we would see each other again....

Any suggestions and advice are most welcome! Many thanks x
mabel

Re: Spell Using Menstruation Blood

Unread postby happilydysphoric » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:17 am

Hello, I've never used this spell myself, but I know someone who has. She is not a very nice person, but I'm sure you are, so I'll give you the down low. She says this spell is "hardcore" and in order for it to work, it's best if you use the menstrual blood at least 3 times. I have seen her results, and the guy was and still is completely obsessed with her. The only problem is that she's no longer interested (remember when I said she's not a very nice person?). My biggest warning with this kind of thing is to make sure this is the guy you REALLY want before trying this.

You can also try a honey jar spell to sweeten him on you.

shakeitsugaree
happilydysphoric

Re: Spell using menstruation blood??

Unread postby mabel » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:40 am

Hey 'shakeitsugaree',

Thank you so so much for your advice, i am so happy to know that it actually works! :-)

Do you have any idea how she managed to collect her blood? I am still trying to figure out how I'll be able to slip that into his drinks without him getting suspicious - he's really one smart alec, let alone using it 3 times...... ;-(

Does the blood needs to be 'fresh' as well.....sorry if that sounded kinda gross..... :mrgreen:
mabel

Unread postby happilydysphoric » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 am

Check this page for more information: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

As for collecting it, I'm sure you can do that with anything from your finger to a tampon or even a cotton swab; however you feel most comfortable.

Getting it in to his food is another story. That can be tricky, especially if you're in public, i.e. not making the drink yourself, but where there's a will, there's a way. Be creative. I also read somewhere on the internet that you can use fingernail shavings for this same purpose. The author recommended filing your nails then dipping your finger in the target's drink. I'm not sure how effective this is.

Good luck and one more thing I learned from reading Cat's "Hoodoo in Theory & Practice" and then later from my own experience is that this guy is probably your ex for a reason. You may succeed in getting him back, but it's not always worth it. I strongly suggest reading about the anti-love spell on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html
happilydysphoric

Re: Spell using menstration blood??

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:51 am

Well I'm a guy so I can't tell you how I would do it but a friend of mine did it and it works wonders apparently. Traditionally you could give it to him in coffee to cover the taste, though I'm not sure how well that would work if he likes his coffee light, and mixing it into marinara sauce.
My friend baked it into muffins lol.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby mabel » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Thanks, shakeitsugaree & HailDiscordia, for your kind advice, i really appreciate that! :-)

HailDiscordia, it really makes me laugh after reading your post. Thanks for the support, especially knowing you're a guy - and not feeling queasy about this hehe....and that muffins is just so funny!! But it is definitely a very innovation idea - will definitely give it a try! Thanks a million!! :-)

Other than using menstruation blood, is there any other spells I can do.....anyone....?
mabel

Re: Spell using Menstruation blood??

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Well if you can get a hold of some of his clothes you could wash them and add different bath crystals to the rinse. Get one of his hats and rub it on your self "down their" and get one of your pubic hairs in the hat. If you can get a pair of his pants then take a sewing needle and sew one of your pubic hairs into the seam right over the crotch. Very sneaky and it can be hard to get hold of his pants but I speak from experiences when I say it works, at least it worked on my last boyfriend :). Now in your situation this could be infeasible but something to keep in mind in case you ever do have the opportunity.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: Spell using Menstruation blood??

Unread postby Dominating_lady » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:56 pm

I'm confused? For the spell to be effective, you feed the target menstrual blood three times? In one day or over a 3 month period?
Dominating_lady

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Please read more about spells using body fluids here:

http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Yes, many women do this sort of spell work. I have, many, many times. It is easy, simple, and very effective.

Dominating Lady, there are many further spells yof this type in the book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." They will not be reprinted here or in my online "Hoodoo in Theory and practice", as they are already in the book.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby prettywitch » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:42 am

The spell works and it's very old. My grandmother told me when she was younger that she managed to get the menstruation blood in red food (such as spaghetti, red velvet cake, any food with red in it or a red drink) she had prepared for him so it wouldn't be difficult. not to sound gross but she collected the blood clog from her maxi, had it on a napkin and just tossed it into his food..lol, but she said it made him never cheat and he became overprotective of her so i know it works...they've been married for 50 years. my sister did the same on her boyfriend of 9 years and he's so crazy over her that he seems to smother her so yes, be sure this is the guy you really want because this is very powerful
prettywitch

Unread postby mabel » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:41 am

Wow im so gonna try it!!! This is the man I've been pining for the last three years so YES I am very sure he is the man I want.....I am really very grateful for all the suggestions from all of you, you're AWESOME!!! :-)

Please do send me more if you have more suggestions......big hugzzzzzz to all of you!!!

;-)
mabel

Unread postby Dominating_lady » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:31 am

Thanks, Cat. Guess I will buy the book! When I put my order in I will have to add that.
Dominating_lady

Unread postby mar » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:26 am

my question is, so once the man get's some menstrual in him, like a few times, the effects last forever?
mar

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:24 am

The results can last a long, long ime. However, women who do this, usually repeat the pocedure on a regular basis. In "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," on page 152, you can read "A Woman's Thirteen-Year Rite of Capture" and get a fuller picture of the way these spells are employed.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby phoenix27 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:11 am

I'm menstruating right now. I can't get it in his food. But I have a small pink bride and groom candle, one of his socks,. I also have love me,reconcile,come to me oils. What can i do with this? We just broke up 3 days ago. Any help will be very appreciated!

M.
phoenix27

Unread postby happilydysphoric » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:22 am

Sure you can't sneak it into his food or drink? I used to bring my boyfriend coffee all of the time since his work is right across the street from my gym. Once we broke up, I still did sometimes just as a nice gesture. I could've totally snuck some menstrual blood in there; you could do something like that. Or, do you have his address? How about sending some delicious homemade brownies or something with a "hey, i know we're broken up, but i just want you to know i still care" note or something sappy like that (: Or have a mutual friend bring him coffee/brownies/etc - you don't have to let them know what you're doing.
happilydysphoric

Unread postby phoenix27 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:39 am

No, I don't live with him anymore and no we don't have a mutual friend that would bring him food. By the time i get to see him again I would have stop menstruating. I thank you though!

Michele
phoenix27

Unread postby happilydysphoric » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:49 am

read cat's page on body fluids for some ideas... it may sound gross, but you don't have to use it fresh!

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
happilydysphoric

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:05 am

Freeze it in the freezer.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby phoenix27 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:25 am

Thank you both! I thought it had to be fresh.
M
phoenix27

Unread postby snake » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Does anyone know if the menstrual blood trick work for lesbian women too?
snake

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Well the friend of mine I mentioned earlier in the thread is bisexual and has used it successfully on both sexes.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby spencey » Sat May 02, 2009 8:24 pm

I have always seen what a woman can do to a man such as using menstruation blood in food to make him crazy in love with her but what can a man do that will have the same effect via food?
spencey

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat May 02, 2009 8:32 pm

spencey wrote:I have always seen what a woman can do to a man such as using menstration blood in food to make him crazy in love with her but what can a man do that will have the same effect via food?

Semen I believe, I have never done it myself but I have heard that is pretty effective.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby basilthyme » Sun May 03, 2009 9:03 am

Dear Catherine,

I just ordered to HHRM and would love to read more about the menstrual blood magic.

I have heard it from the women.....Its the same belief in my country also but they say not to use a tampoon to do this as its pushed in and then pulled out, Is it the same belief in hoodoo?

Cat, Its easy to swish a fresh tampoon into tea/coffee but sometimes he is travelling when i have my periods.

Is it okay to have it collected on a cotton fabric like by wiping it on me....... and keeping it dried, how can it be used?

I understand could wet it again and squeeze into coffee, but does it matter if they are just small stains as i do not bleed that heavy. And also does the effectiveness of it goes if its kept dried for over a month?

Is it also okay to crush/grind the dried fabric/tissue paper and mix it with food?

What is the three times fundamental? I have done it once last year,he is hooked but still not committed...we broke up but he does come back all the time....Do i need to do it more times?

HOw does it work though, i did read the page on menstrual blood but ain't sure if it just hooks them up with you to keep hanging for years before he decides to go on with a more committed relation or actually make them love you more and be committed

Hope to hear soon

Basilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby sammywel05 » Mon May 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Are there other ways to get the same affect without it being in food. I have the same issue, it would be too hard to send him food and dont have mutual friends anymore. I do have some of mine saved in the fridge. What about a letter or some other way to use the blood that would equal the food/drink .
sammywel05

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2009 10:37 pm

To answer a few questions asked above by various folks:

In addition to red foods, brown drinks are also commonly used as a carrier -- coffee, tea, and cola drinks being favoured.

No, do not grind up tissues, cloth, etc. It is the menses only you wish to get into the food.

Yes, many people use a tampon (kinda like a tea bag) and cook it with, for instance, a pot of beans, then pull it out.

To collect mense for immediate use or to dry or freeze for later use, you may use your fingers.

The idea that the man must must be fed three times is uncommon at best -- once is generally enough in my experience, but some women do this every time they have a period, to keep the man at home.

Men can use semen or a drop or two of urine. Non-menstuating women can use a drop or two of sexual fluids or urine.

If you cannot make him food or drink then you cannot do this spell. There is no other spell like this spell, and nothing else is "equal to it." A great deal of hoodoo rootwork is predicated upon contact. Without contact, the trick is not taken in by the recipient.

Again, please read the web page for more details: http://luckymojo.com/bodilyfluids.html -- and also read the book "Hoodoo herb and Root Magic" for many more similar spells.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby basilthyme » Mon May 11, 2009 12:36 am

Dear cat,

Thanks so much for the reply.

Best Regards,

Basilthyme
basilthyme

Can menstration spell change one's heart?

Unread postby mabel » Sat May 23, 2009 6:53 pm

I read somewhere that if a guy's heart is not with you, there is no spell in the world that can change his heart. Is this true?

I was hoping to use the menstration blood on my ex when we meet up again soon, but if his heart is no longer with me, will it still work?
mabel

Re: Can menstration spell change one's heart?

Unread postby Lukianos » Sat May 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi mabel,

mabel wrote:I read somewhere that if a guy's heart is not with you, there is no spell in the world that can change his heart. Is this true?

I was hoping to use the menstration blood on my ex when we meet up again soon, but if his heart is no longer with me, will it still work?

In general, it is not possible to magically create Love where none exists. It is very possible to use spellwork draw out whatever Love there may be hidden away in someone, and it may even be possible to tie someone so that they stay around and/or acquiesce to your wishes, even if their heart isn't in it (or with you). But if there is no Love in them anywhere, spell work, even with personal concerns, will not create it.
Lukianos

Menstrual Marijuana...

Unread postby LaReina » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:22 pm

I could not decide where to post this topic, so i went ahead and posted it in the general spellcasting area so i apologize if it should not be here.

I was reading on the LM website how menstrual blood in a man's coffee/tea/food is a type of spell that will tie a man down to you. Upon reading that i began to think of alternative ways to use menstrual fluids. My intended traget smokes recreationally, and i wanted to know what if i sprinkled a little menstrual blood on some ganja and had him smoke it...

i know it sounds a little nutty, but would it work the same?

(...and yes, i am embarrassed to ask this :oops: )
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...
LaReina

Re: Menstrual Marijuana...

Unread postby Dominating_lady » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:35 am

I put controlling oil on marijuana, my husband smokes also. It seemed to give it a little kick, and he didn't get sick. I wouldn't do it again though, the oils are strong scents and I'm afraid the oil might get him sick.
Dominating_lady

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:41 am

I have to wounder if that wouldn't make it taste/smell different? Blood definitely has a distinctive flavor lol.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby LaReina » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:14 pm

lol, you do have a point :lol: It would make it taste/smell different but i think that depends on how much blood is put in there (i could always lie and say they are low/mids)...but would it work the same? Is it equally as powerful?
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...
LaReina

Unread postby LMgroupie » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 pm

hey

hope you can help me with a pesistant question that's on my mind regarding menstrual blood.

from the forum many people rave about how they hoodooed their man with menstrual blood into committing, and being a little obessed with them. However a few years ago the man I was seeing was always going down on me :oops: when I had my period and after reading the forums I realised despite doing that he never got committed or obessed with me and in fact a year later cheated on me :x

so my question is, why is menstrual blood so important in getting your man and how come it didn't work for me..at the time I had no idea the importance of it until now, so this is with hindsight.

Is it because it was less potent because we were having sex and its more potent if its placed in food
sorry if i have offended anybody -it's not intentional, and please I am not trying to put doubts in anybody's head as I am sure it works. Just wondering If its worth me doing again with the same man but in food form to see if he can be more u know committed this time (we're not going out but the normal friend with benefits but I want more commitment and control)

blessings

LMgroupie
LMgroupie

Re: menstrual blood and its uses

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:40 pm

LMgroupie wrote:hey

hope you can help me with a pesistant question that's on my mind regarding menstrual blood.

from the forum many people rave about how they hoodooed their man with menstrual blood into committing, and being a little obessed with them. However a few years ago the man I was seeing was always going down on me :oops: when I had my period and after reading the forums I realised despite doing that he never got committed or obessed with me and in fact a year later cheated on me :x

so my question is, why is menstrual blood so important in getting your man and how come it didn't work for me..at the time I had no idea the importance of it until now, so this is with hindsight.

Is it because it was less potent because we were having sex and its more potent if its placed in food
sorry if i have offended anybody -it's not intentional, and please I am not trying to put doubts in anybody's head as I am sure it works. Just wondering If its worth me doing again with the same man but in food form to see if he can be more u know committed this time (we're not going out but the normal friend with benefits but I want more commitment and control)

blessings

LMgroupie

Well, there are a few answers to your question.

I hope you have read Lucky Mojo's informative reading on this subject. It can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Menstrual blood works because the man is ingesting a part of you. He is taking you into his body. If the guy was very attracted to you to begin with, this will send him over the edge into obsession. If the guy was lukewarm about you, this could give him a lingering feeling, but will have to be done many times to show great effectiveness. Sometimes this can take YEARS to accomplish and most people do not have that type of patience.

Now, let us not forget some people, men and women, are not geared to be faithful. They, for whatever reason, are not hardwired to be monogamous to one person, these people take more work, than the ones who find faithfulness easy. Yet they are the ones who are in demand. Go figure.

It sounds like your guy is not that into you, to borrow a phrase, so you would have to be continuously feeding him your menstrual blood to get him that obsessed with you. Only you can say whether or not he is worth it. Frankly, he does not sound like it.

Whenever a client tells me her guy got her blood, but is still not too into her, that tells me she should drop him. My theory is they are not really genetically compatible with each other. This happens a lot when women take birth control pills or use synthetic hormones. The woman's body radar is off and she is picking an incompatible partner. Men are not as keen to this as women, since they do not have the sense of smell women do. Men are just easier when it comes to sex and do not notice these cues as well. No offense to men, but they tend to be looser sexually than women and less picky. They will sleep with women who they are 'mildly attracted to and this phenomenon with needing more continuous blood work happens with them.

So, to sum it up for you, if the guy was not madly in love with you to begin with, it would take a lot of menstrual blood to get him there.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Well, it probably didn't work for you because you didn't know about its uses. Also, your intentions were not to get him back. Menstrual blood can be used not only in food, but it can be used to dress candles, and I have known people to put a few drop or flakes in their perfume so that men will become more attracted to them.

Also, i use menstrual blood in a combination with herbs, oils, and powders. In your case, sounds like you are getting some commitment out of him...maybe not the full commitment you want, but nonetheless some commitment. Chances are you are going to need to do more than put menstrual blood in his food. You need to get to the bottom of the reason why he does not want to commit to just you and you alone. Maybe he is scared...maybe he does not see you as a life long partner...or maybe he has someone else. The list can go on and on. You may get a commitment from him but commitment, and fidelity/faithfulness are two different things to me. Also, it might only be a temporary fix where he might be committed to always coming back to you, and be bound to you BUT that might not stop him from going to other women.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LMgroupie » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 am

hello

thanks for the advise.

just a quick one, does it matter than when you collect the blood its mixed with some water as i find its normally quite dry...and not much there either as I am really light

how do u make the guy not just commit but also loyal

thanks

LMgroupie
LMgroupie

Unread postby mar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:37 pm

I too have wondered to what LMgroupie has posted, if it has to be employed in food, to make the effects much stronger? Cause as she has mentioned,there are times when some men will have oral when a woman is menstrating, but have not got the obsessive results. Some say it doesnt matter, as long as the man gets it in him, is this true? thanks!
mar

Unread postby nati1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:04 pm

I must say I was totally off base on LMgroupie's post ( I post verbally, lol).... I thought that because her boyfriend "went down" while menstruating that his "intent" was to give pleasure, and that is the reason there was no effect as to what LMgroupie wanted. Now if LMgroupie placed the blood in food or drink and her "intent" was to control or keep faithful etc. it would work. I guess I should stay answering verbally, eh... (lol)
Happy Hoodoo All
Nati
nati1

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:16 pm

LMgroupie wrote:hello

thanks for the advise.

just a quick one, does it matter than when you collect the blood its mixed with some water as i find its normally quite dry...and not much there either as I am really light

how do u make the guy not just commit but also loyal

thanks

LMgroupie

Sure you could mix it with water, but you will be mixing it in his food or drink anyway.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:26 pm

mar wrote:I too have wondered to what LMgroupie has posted, if it has to be employed in food, to make the effects much stronger? Cause as she has mentioned,there are times when some men will have oral when a woman is menstrating, but have not got the obsessive results. Some say it doesnt matter, as long as the man gets it in him, is this true? thanks!

I know this topic has been addressed a few times, so a threat search might be good.

Anyway, what matters is the guy gets the menstrual blood in him. Period. If the guy does not mine giving a woman oral sex on her period, that is a great opportunity that should not be passed up. I do not know of many men who will do this. Since that is usually the case, hiding it in food and drink are the next options.

Employing menstrual blood in food is the sneaky way it is done. Like said before, if the guy is not too obsessive after ingesting a woman's menstrual blood, something is amiss. I know from my own experiences, all unintentional, gave me obsessive men after they ingested my menstrual blood. Menstrual blood is quite potent. I use my menstrual blood, especially after an orgasm, for a lot of purposes.

I know of a woman who feeds it to her in-laws to make sure they love her. It works like a charm on them. They rave about how lucky their son is to have her.

Now, there are men who protect themselves from this in various ways, but those men are not going to give oral sex to a woman on her period. That would be counterproductive.

Mary
Literarylioness

Impromptu bleeding during Sex

Unread postby eener » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Just curious, what if your boyfriend is performing cunniglus and you come on your period. He doesn't stop though. How does this affect them spiritually? Is it the same as feeding them the menustrating?
eener

possible side effects from freezing menstrual blood?

Unread postby happilydysphoric » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 am

I've been having problems with my cycle for the past few months - as in, it wasn't coming. (no, i'm not pregnant or close to menopause). my dr. has been giving me dong quai (angelica) to bring it down, which works, though it is very painful. This month, as I was waiting yet again it suddenly popped into my head to take my blood out of the freezer and let it melt. I did and burned a candle dressed with healing and cast off evil oil. The next day, I was back in business!

My question: I know that I've read somewhere on this site that if an enemy could use bodily fluids to "stop you up". (Of course I can't find that section now...) Is it possible that by keeping my own menstrual blood in the freezer that I accidentally stopped myself up?
happilydysphoric

Re: possible side effects from freezing menstrual blood?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:58 am

Possibly you could have. I think next time you should just keep it in the refrigerator.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Impromptu bleeding during Sex

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Ingesting your period blood is ingesting your period blood. It may bring a greater feeling of closeness and intimacy between the two of you.

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eener » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Okay thanks!
eener

Menstration blood - can anyone advise please?

Unread postby mabel » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Hi, I need some advice with regards to using menstration blood on my ex, really hope someone could take some time to advise me on that.

Recently I managed to put some menstration blood on the cookies I baked for my ex, and I am very sure that he had eaten them but so far, there doesnt seem to be any effect on him at all. He was still as distant as before and has not contacted me since.

May I ask, as I am on the pill, it kinda makes me bleed all the time. Do u think that could be the reason why it didnt seem to work on him as blood from pills might not be deem as 'pure', thus the effect wasnt that powerful?

And does the menstration blood worked immediately, or does it take awhile to take into effect? Or, does one has to feed the blood to the target for more than 3x for it to work?

Sorry for my many questions, hope you could take some time to advise me. :)

Many thanks xx
mabel

Re: Menstration blood spell take effect?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:47 pm

mabel wrote:Hi, I need some advice with regards to using menstration blood on my ex, hope someone could take some time to advise me on that.

Recently I managed to put some menstration blood on the muffins I baked for my ex, and I am very sure that he had eaten them but so far, there doesnt seem to be any effect on him at all. He was still as distant as before and has not contacted me since.

May I ask, as I am on the pill, it kinda makes me bleed all the time. Do u think that could be the reason why it didnt seem to work on him as blood from pills might not be deem as 'pure', thus the effect wasnt that powerful?

And does the menstration blood worked immediately, or does it take awhile to take into effect? Or, does one has to feed the blood to the target for more than 3x for it to work?

Sorry for my many questions, hope you could take some time to advise me. :)

Many thanks xx

You should do a thread search on this, because this question has been answered a few times.

If you were my client, I would be concerned that the blood was not affecting him. That would tell me the attraction is not too sound. Blood is blood and the pill would not affect that. The pill does affect a woman's ability to find a genetically sound mate though.

If you want this guy, you would have to do repeated work on him.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Menstration blood - can anyone please advise?

Unread postby LMgroupie » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:45 am

hi Mary and All

i am in a similar situation - my doc has given me the mini pill but it makes me bleed non stop :( but blood looks so different to before. Are you saying that this blood has the same potency as say a lady who bleeds montly?

And are you saying the results after giving blood should be immediate? unlike other spells which takes time to maneifest?

sorry for the questions

best wishes
LMgroupie
LMgroupie

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:31 pm

LMgroupie wrote:hi Mary and All

i am in a similar situation - my doc has given me the mini pill but it makes me bleed non stop :( but blood looks so different to before. Are you saying that this blood has the same potency as say a lady who bleeds montly?

And are you saying the results after giving blood should be immediate? unlike other spells which takes time to maneifest?

sorry for the questions

best wishes
LMgroupie

Blood is blood as long as it comes from your body.

Women on the pill (any hormones) are not the best judges of good genetic mates for them. When a woman is not on the pill, her hormones give her better radar in picking men. Google about this subject and you will see TONS of studies on women on the pill getting off the pill and dropping the guy. When a woman is on hormones, she generally picks a man who is genetically similar to her and this lowers the attraction quotient with a man. Men are not as good judges for genetic mates as women are.

Usually there are immediate results when a man ingests a woman's blood. Heck, it happened to me unintentionally once. I could not get rid of the guy!

If the guy shows lack of interest, that tells me there is lack of physical attraction on the man's part. You could still get him, but it would take a LOT of work and time. It could even take years. If the guy is a better genetic partner, the results are quite immediate, in my experience.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby nemesis » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:37 pm

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your advice and wonderful insight.

I am also thinking of trying this out on my ex, but would like to confirm the following:

How much should one give to the target for it to be effective? eg, once, 3x or 7 drops?

Hope you could take some time out to advise me. Many thanks :)
nemesis

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:54 pm

nemesis wrote:Hi Mary,

Thank you for your advice and wonderful insight.

I am also thinking of trying this out on my ex, but would like to confirm the following:

How much should one give to the target for it to be effective? eg, once, 3x or 7 drops?

Hope you could take some time out to advise me. Many thanks :)

If the guy is really attracted to you, he can go nuts with one drop. If the guy is lukewarm towards you, it could take a pint. The amount depends on the level of attraction, in my experience.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Menstration blood - can anyone advise please?

Unread postby venusofwillendorf » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Be careful he's not covered by some protection. You can still do it but it could be a tough nut to crack. Keep trying and use supplemental spells for attraction. Try some spells to disable any protection he might have. I was taught that the menstrual blood is not a 1st choice for attraction or winning back, but it will tie him to you for life and is undoable even if you want him out of your life later on.
All it took was a drop, even worked well in a cup of coffee. Always worked for me except 1 time when I was dealing with some Crowley follower and believe me, those High Magicians are really powerful when it comes to personal protection-they practice it like every day. I recommend avoiding them anyway. Not my cup of tea. Good luck.
venusofwillendorf

Unread postby spellyshelly » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:36 am

How does this work exactly?
spellyshelly

Next

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirituality, Psychism, Divination, and Magic