Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Miracle prayers to Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Vera

Miracle prayers to Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus

Unread post by Vera » Wed May 08, 2013 4:59 pm

Lord for all of the blessings I have received.I pray that it is your will Lord to answer my request -----You know Lord Jesus and Blessed Virgin Mary and all the Saints my needs and my requests please come to my aid--- ---Jesus take pity and be merciful to me and answer my request I beg of you Jesus Please forgive me I'm a sinner I will always pray and want you as my Lord and Savior Amen --Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6 ---- ---Novena to the Blessed Virgin Mary (Never Known To Fail) Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God; Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother. Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity. (Mention your request here). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times). Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands. (3 times). Amen. Say this prayer for 3 days and it must be published. Your prayers will be answered. ---MIRACULOUS PRAYER: Hail Mary mother of the Son of God. I pray to you for your help in my hour of need. Holy Mother, help me deliver my request to the Lord Jesus Christ (make request) and send the Holy Spirit to help me make this wish a miracle. Forgive my sin and allow me to walk proudly as God's servant. I accept Jesus Christ as my savior and teacher to guide me towards the righteous way of life. Thank you and praise the LORD GOD,Amen say this prayer 3 days then publish. Your miracle will happen ---THE MIRACULOUS PRAYER - Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked you for many favours. This time I ask this special one (mention it). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your Father sees it. Then in his merciful eyes it will become your prayer, not mine, Amen. Say this prayer for three days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail. ------ ---Jesus, You said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you." Through the intercession of Mary, Your holy Mother, I knock, I seek. I ask that my prayer be granted. (state your specific request or intention here!)--- Jesus, You said, "All that you ask of the Father in My name, He will grant you." Through the intercession of Mary, Your holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your name that my prayer be granted. (state your specific request or intention here!)--- Jesus, You said. "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My word shall not pass." Through the intercession of Mary, Your holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted. (state your specific request or intention here!)--- I prostrate myself before Thy Holy Image, O most gracious Infant Jesus, to offer thee my most fervant thanks for the blessings Thou hast bestowed upon me. I shall incessantly praise Thine ineffable mercy and confess that Thou alone art my God, my Helper and my Protector. Henceforth, my entire confidence shall be placed in Thee! Everywhere, I shall proclaim aloud Thy mercy and generosity, so that Thy great Love and the great deeds which Thou dost perform through this miraculous image may be acknowledged by all. May devotion to Thy Holy Infancy increase more and more in the hearts of all Christians, and may all who experience Thine assistance persevere with me in showing unceasing gratitude to Thy Most Holy Infancy, to which be praise and glory forever. Amen -- Thank you, Infant Baby Jesus of Prague and the Sacred Heart of Jesus for granting my request. I will always be dedicated to You Dear Jesus and have faith that You will always be by my side. Your faithful servant= Nd

Leah Rivera
HRCC Grad-Apprentice
Re: Miracle prayers to Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Wed May 22, 2013 10:05 am

Amen
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

IamBlessed3

Re: Miracle prayers to Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus

Unread post by IamBlessed3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:15 am

Oh most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me here you are my mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, QUeen of Heaven and Earth, i humbly beseech Thee from the bottom of my heart to secure me in my necessity. (Make your request) There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee. (repeat three times) Holy Mary, I place this cause in Your hands.(repeat three times)

Finish with nine Hail, Mary's.

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”