BXX-HOW-MIX2
Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$30.00

---

BXX-HOW-MIX3
Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$40.00

-----

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

katherine2

Re: Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by katherine2 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:55 am

Hello everyone....

I am going to be doing the mirror-box spell on my harassing neighbors....
After I do the spell....I was told to do a spiritual bath with the 13 Herb bath....And it says to do a candle burning spell along with the bath...
My question is:

1. What color candle to use and how do I properly dress/prepare the candle?, also
2. what cleansing spell do I use with the candle?....
3. how do I dispose of the candle wax and bath water?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....
Thanks for your time to read my post.....

Have a blessed day and looking forward to any replies.....

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:12 am

You say you were told to do a bath and do a candle burning spell along with it. I would ask whoever provided you with the instructions to clarify what they meant.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

katherine2

Unread post by katherine2 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:28 am

Well....I got the mirror-box spell from here at Lucky Mojo and it doesn't clarify how to do the candle burning spell....it just says to do it....
So, I'm kind of stuck here until I find out what to do with it.....I just want to do it right....I guess it has something to do with cleansing me for any wrong doings.....

Thank you for your time....Will be looking for any other suggestions.....

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 am

If the spell is listed on the Lucky Mojo site, why not post the link to the page so that we can look at the spell and then help you out.

katherine2

Unread post by katherine2 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Hello....and thank you for such a good idea.....
the link to the page is: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Go back and read the page. Miss Cat explained everything you are wanting to know. If you aren't going to wash down your house with the bath water then take it to the crossroads. As for the candle wax IF there is any left take it to the crossroads also.

As for cleansing spell with the candles....not sure what you mean. You are taking a cleansing bath. The candles are dressed with uncrossing oil.

Good luck.

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Uncrossing is not done nearly enough after this kind of work -- good call, faith2008!
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm preparing a doll baby for a mirror box spell during this dark moon phase.

I understand about doing separate Reversible and Crossing spells in regards to candles...
reversing-candles-glass-and-jumbo-quest ... 08s20.html
catherineyronwode wrote:If you add Destruction Oil to a free-standing Double Action candle or a Black-Over-Red Reversing candle, you will not be performing a Reversing Spell. If you roll it in Sulphur powder, you will not be performing a Reversing Spell...
However, I'm under the impression that it's acceptable to mix Reversing and Crossing elements when preparing a doll baby.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm ... gmirrorbox
catherineyronwode wrote:Working by the light of a black candle that has been dressed with a combination of Uncrossing and Reversing hoodoo conjure oils, place the prepared doll-baby or effigy in the box and sprinkle it with red pepper powder and sulphur powder or a prepared spiritual sachet powder containing red pepper and sulphur, such as Reversing Powder, Crossing Powder, Revenge Powder, D.U.M.E. powder, Goofer Dust, or a combination of these. As you sprinkle the sachet powder, say, "Here you are, [Name], and here you will stay, and from this time forth, all the crossed conditions you try to bring about, and all the jinxes you try to make, all the foul words that you use, and all the evil that you do will come back to you as these mirrors reflect your image back to you -- and in this hell of your own devising you will burn until God releases you in judgement, Amen."
I plan on incorporating both Reversing and Revenge herbs in my doll baby.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
catherineyronwode wrote:To work this trick you will need a doll-baby of some kind to represent your enemy. You can use any kind of doll that looks like them or sew one or make it of twigs, or whatever feels right to you. Try to get something personal of the enemy -- hair, a photo, or the like -- and incorporate it into the making of the doll.
MY QUESTIONS:
- Would you do a petition/name paper to insert in the doll? If so, would you write both the name AND the request in mirror writing? I'm iffy about this since this is going to be both a Revenge & Reversing doll, not solely Revenge. I'm thinking NO since the personal concerns, herbs, and baptizing the doll are stronger than the name paper, but I am open to input. I

- Along the same lines, I have this person's picture and signature. Would you reverse these (I can easily do this in a photo editing program then print it) or leave them as is?

- To what extent would you personalize the doll? I also have personal concerns, but thought it would be interesting to add elements exclusive to this person, e.g. adding a few peanuts and pet dander if the person has allergies. Maybe add a dead few spiders to put live things in the target.

- For the mirror box, I plan on adding the herbs mentioned in the uncrossingmirrorbox link. I understand the intent is to have the person reflect on his deeds, but would you add items that frighten the person considering there will be Crossing herbs in there, too? Target is terrified of bugs, scary images, etc. so I thought of surrounding the doll baby with these.

All creative input is appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:48 am

Answers:

1) Do not put a petition into the doll. Rather, put personal concerns into the doll, baptize it, and then work on it. You can pin a petition to it or act out the petition (stabbing it, burning it, whatever)

2) Paste the face picture on the doll baby's head.

3) Personalizing a doll baby is the first key to having it succeed. The second key is linking the doll to the person through your baptism rite. The third key is working on the doll. Your idea for the spiders is fine. For the allergies, i would have the doll "ingest" the peanuts. Since pet dander is an externally-mediated allergy, i would roll the doll in pet hairs and curse it to suffer allergies while doing so.

4) You either misunderstood the purpose of the mirror box or misspoke yourself. It is not "to have the person reflect on his deeds" in the sense of self-examining contemplation. It is to have his deeds come mirroring back and SLAM HIM IN THE FACE. It's "an eye for an eye."

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:03 pm

The mirror box is ultimately to reflect back whatever they have tossed your way and to trap them so no matter what they do it rebounds back on them.

In the case of a signature I wouldn't flip it, its a personal concern keep it the way it is.

While this is reversal work if you include crossing products (which you are welcome to do if you feel it is warranted) then you are indeed performing a reversal and crossing.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Miss Cat and ConjureMan,
Thanks for your very helpful advice.

...and yes, I both misunderstood and misspoke re: the purpose of the mirror box. Had a brain blip and confused it with the MIRROR SPELL, which is different from the reversal mirror box.
punishing-the-narcissist-t7501.html#p42335

So much incredible information on this forum! :)

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:49 pm

thanks Devi and CM, once again all the methods that you have recommended are very convenient for me... Just have to place new LM order... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:18 am

Hi guys,

Im hoping for a little advice regarding this..

I had a reading and was told that my target has been worked on by someone else.

Now i have a few suspects.However i couldnt' take them as the types to perform their own work. So i'm assuming they have hired a worker to do this for them.

If i was to make a mirror spell, could i just put the person that is requesting the spells from the worker in there?

Or do you have to put the person who is actually performing the spells in there?

Not that i;m going to try put a pro in there, lol. I'm just wondering if it is possible to do it this way..

Thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Take the doll baby or wax figurine, or figure candle and name it generically for all those working against you. "The evil ones," "those wishing me harm," "The Devil" is one that I've seen worked commonly.

lilaputin

Unread post by lilaputin » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:42 am

Hello all!

I have a situation and would like some advice:

I have a friend whose wife is a hateful person, we've been friends a while and recently she's decided I'm a good excuse to be a b***** to my friend. Their relationship is less than ideal and I could go on and on. BUT. To get to the point - this woman has gotten to the point my name is a curse word and invective for her - negativity enough I could feel it.

Three days ago I felt compelled to do something, so I did. Since I've only seen her once and have no pictures, I drew a picture of her from memory and wrote on the back a short incant that her negativity be reflected back upon her multiplied by three. I trimmed the pic down to fit between two mirrors - one small facing the back of the pic, the other about twice that size facing the front. Then I tied them together with some black suede cord, repeated the incant three times, wrapped it in black felt and stuffed it all in an envelope that's out in my car (because where I go, so does my car). I did it all in a hurry because it was the morning and I had to get to work, the H was around and for whatever reason it seemed urgent to do.

I knew I was hitting on something because I was shaking and the back of my neck and head was cold when I got done.

I would rather do it right versus a quickie.

Can I take the package apart and redo the spell, or just leave it the heck alone?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:11 pm

This forum is here to help people chose and use LuckyMojo spiritual supplies. It is not a general occult/hoodoo/magic/magick/witchcraft/or spell work forum. As such your question is rather off-topic as it has nothing to do with LuckyMojo goods.

That said...
Keeping it in the car is a silly idea, if your spell did work, you wouldn't want to keep something like that around you, it should have been buried in a grave.

I suggest you work with Reversing products and Fiery Wall of Protection.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
HRCC Student #1559

lilaputin

Unread post by lilaputin » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Oh okay, thank you.

Keeping it in the car was to prevent discovery until I could bury it.

I think the Fiery Wall of Protection would be a good idea since the negativity is something I can feel, at distance.

Anything else you would recommend?

I'm being used as somebody's excuse and not only do I feel it, I don't appreciate it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Turnsteel also recommended Reversing products as part of your spell work, and i second that idea. See all Reversing spiritual supplies and read about how to use them here:
and order them here
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reversing.html
catherine yronwode

LeeWaggoner82

Unread post by LeeWaggoner82 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Situation is I'm helping an ex with her guy.

I put his pic between two mirrors, added Lemon Grass for reversal and Red pepper for confusion, wrapped it in black string and hid it.

I know the situation is his ex is a witch and is messing up their relationship, he sees a crooked rootworker, had a dream that he was with the rootworker crying and the rootworker was laughing at him.

I think I should break the reversal mirrors and redo it without the red pepper.

How do I get rid of it properly?

He is going to see the worker tomorrow so I need to know how to do this ASAP thank you all.

I've ordered Fiery Wall of Protection kit, Uncrossing kit, and cast off evil. I've done some protection work with her already with some old white glass incased candled I had from my last order to Lucky Mojo So I think she is safe but I want to see her happy with him.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:49 pm

I may be misunderstanding this, but you are HELPING your ex with her current lover by putting her lover's picture between two mirrors with Lemon Grass and Red Pepper...?

I don't see how that is going to help her. I see that it will reverse his badness to him and may send him away.

Then you say that his ex is a witch and that this witch-ex is messing up the situation between him and your ex whom you are helping. Okay, got that. If that's so, then the witch should be the one between two mirrors with Red pepper! And your ex and the guy should be in a honey jar, all lovey-lovey.

I cannot comment on the dream because you chose not to use a pronoun, so i do not know who had the dream -- you, your ex, her guy, or the witch. :-}

To dispose of the mirror spell, you may burn it or carefully take it apart and leave the remnants at a crossroads or in a graveyard. See this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page for more information on ritual disposals:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

LeeWaggoner82

Unread post by LeeWaggoner82 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Sorry, let me clear this up.

I was told initially that he was the only one practicing magic and she didn't want him back and wanted me to stop anything he did, so I did the reversal mirror.

Then I was told that it was his ex so I then did protection work against them both.

I also need to know if the reversal mirrors will effect his root worker?

I did the blessing saying any magic he did or was done on his behalf to go back to him. I had the dream.

I simply need to know if the mirror spell will effect his worker's reading tomorrow based on the red pepper I added. To be to the point, since I've added confusion, will this affect what his worker sees in his reading?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:53 pm

LeeWaggoner82, you made three posts clarifying the situation, i combined them into one post, and then you deleted your own post.

I am going to reply and then un-delete your post -- because i want to help you, but i can't do that if you double and triple post and then delete your question.

So, to answer you:

I believe that the mirror spell may well affect his ability to communicate. You were correct in thinking that the Red Pepper was too much for the situation. Your dream told you so as well -- it would have an effect of too much confusion with his rootworker.

Your idea of re-making the spell without the Red Pepper is correct.

Thanks for explaining it so i could understand it, and good luck with your work.
catherine yronwode

LeeWaggoner82

Unread post by LeeWaggoner82 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Sorry about that I was having connection problems and wasn't sure if it posted. I'm going to take it apart now. I have three more mirrors I know you're not suppose to look into them I was careful not to with the two that I used. I didn't look into the other three directly but I know at least one caught my reflection and I don't know which one is it that they can catch your felixtion or is it that you just can't gaze into them?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Okay, sorry you had connection problems. It's been one of those days here, too -- winter storms somehwere....

About the mirrors -- if a mirror catches your reflection, well, that's okay (not perfect, but okay) but you should not gaze into a mirror that you are going to use on someone else.
catherine yronwode

LeeWaggoner82

Unread post by LeeWaggoner82 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:00 pm

okay one other thing does the mirrors have to be square I was told they do. I'm out of square ones but have some round ones I haven't read anywhere else that says you have to use squares but the person who gave me the spell recommended it

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:21 pm

I can not speak for everyone on this question but personally iv used round and never had an issue then again I enver thought of that as an issue either lol.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:44 pm

I use both square and round ones though I prefer square and tile mirrors for mirror boxes.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:59 am

The shape of the mirror makes no difference at all. Mirror box spells are often made with broken shards of mirror.

A lot of times people who don't practice hoodoo but want to become known for giving out spells try to make the work look complicated or extra-difficult by adding in all kinds of silly qualifiers -- the mirrors must be square, the paper you write on must be virgin lambskin parchment, the quill pen must be made with the feather of a peacock, etc. Usually the idea is that you have to make an extra trip to the store to buy some super-special something. The person who gives out such a spell may not even be a seller of the super-special items -- they just want to give a sort of "Hollywood" glow to what would otherwise be a straightforward job of work.

There are traditions in conjure which do require great attention to detail -- certain ingredients, certain methods of preparation or deployment -- but those generally do not have to do with commercial considerations such as finding a store where you will be able to purchase a particular size and shape of mirror.

In this spell, the mirror is a tool, and it is useful, but it is not of the same class of item as a well-made and prayed-over conjure oil, or a packet of properly bought-and-paid-for graveyard dirt, or an herb that is actually what it is said to be and not a phony substitution. In other words, the shape of the mirror does not affect the outcome of the work.

We sell mirror tiles in the shop:

ALT-TIL-REVF Altar - Mirror Mirror Tile for Reversing Spells 3" Round Fancy Mosaic $6.00
ALT-TIL-REVR Altar - Mirror Mirror Tile for Reversing Spells 4" Round mosaic $6.00
ALT-TIL-REVS Altar - Mirror Mirror Tile for Reversing Spells 4" Square $6.00

We sell mirror boxes in the shop. They are hand-crafted for us by the Lucky Mojo shop manager Robin Petersen (Sister Robin Conjure):

BXX-HOW-MIP1
Mirror Box Small, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$30.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP2
Mirror Box Medium, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$40.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP3
Mirror Box Large, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$50.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX1
Mirror Box Small, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$20.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX2
Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$30.00

---

BXX-HOW-MIX3
Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$40.00

-----

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:19 am

What's that old saying, "keep it simple..."

magus
HRCC Student

Unread post by magus » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:50 am

Hi. I am brand new to this forum and the HR course but I had to perform a mirror box reversal spell for a friend who had a legitimate curse/hex laid on them. I found trying to glue the mirror shards into the box without them catching my reflection to be a real pain, not impossible but it made the whole job a nightmare. So, what I did was to disguise myself. I put on a mask, so that no part of my face was exposed. I also made certain that nothing I wore was telling of who I was. That way, I could look at what I was doing and it went much faster. I was able to get the pieces more evenly distributed in the box as well. I finished the spell. Burying it in the graveyard was a bit nerve-wracking, as there are homes on three sides of the cemetery! I was certain someone was watching me and calling the cops. But I finished up and left with no incident.

The spell worked. My friend stopped having all the crazy bad luck and could feel a palpable difference in the air. I have had no backlash on myself either. So, I wanted to share this. I don't know if anyone else had thought of using a mask, maybe that trick is old hat, but it's new to me! And since as far as I know, I came up with it, thought I would share it. I am open to hearing any feedback as to whether or not there is some potential pitfall I am overlooking or not. Is this idea new, or does everyone do this? Did I just get lucky with no backlash, or is this idea truly solid? Thanks, in advance.

Trent

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 am

Burying large objects like mirror boxes in a graveyard is always tricky. You can get in trouble for desecration, but generally as long as you act cool and use a smaller digging tool you'll be fine.

Its also great to find an older graveyard with fewer visitors.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:14 am

magus, I think that is a quite unique trick using the mask. I wanted to see what others are saying in reference. But hey it worked.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

aldagsee

Unread post by aldagsee » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:17 am

Yes, I have done this before. It's not a mask but a brown bag and put two small holes for my eye sight. I also used a long sleeves shirt and gloves to concele my identity. Then I burried the mirror box near Cache Cheek old grave yard where no body's around. It works perfectly.

keysha

Unread post by keysha » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:23 pm

I've used mirror boxes and have immediately felt relief that is until I bury them or remove them from my home. I'm not sure what takes place but these people manage to work around them. I've taken them to graveyards and buried them, crossroads and rivers. When I do within days attacks begin from those placed in the mirror box. This time I decided to keep the mirror box and keep the reversible candle burning on it. Inside the mirror box its double mirrored, conditioning herbs, and 6ft boa skin inside and one on the outside around the box and candle. Im exhausted with these individuals. So that's why the work got heavier. If there isnt relief in a few days I will add a tarantula, scorpion, and shot gun shells. I did notice the wife stayed home from work today but she hit me periodically throughout the day. My face would be on fire, my legs weak, and I would physically feel energetically drained. Four year symptoms with this group. Its interesting when these people leave town the kids come out and play and neighbors hang outside to talk. Our neighborhood has changed since they moved in. I would like to know has anyone else experienced this? Having to keep the mirror box...

keysha

Unread post by keysha » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:27 pm

I read the forum on this topic and realize I've made grave mistakes in past mirror and burial work. I followed directions carefully w/o rushing and its interesting what a difference following directions make. I took my time yesterday and today I received a call to interview in the morning. Whatever this group worked on me froze my income and career solid. I couldn't get a temp agency to call back. I want to send out a great big thank you to Miss Cat & the forum!
I appreciate everything : )

Ellina

Unread post by Ellina » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:47 am

I worked on a mirror box spell yesterday, and know I will not be able to burry it in a graveyard. Any suggestions?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:51 pm

You can bury it at the crossroads or even dispose of it in the river. Please read through the entire thread as it gives various methods.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:05 am

I want to make a mirror box to put an end to everything she keeps doing. Shes caused alot of issues in my life, health, finances,with my man etc. I pulled some cards and used a pendulum and both were yes it is justified. So I feel confident I can pursue accordling.. questions are
1. She works with a few different people. I don't know nothing about her workers so is it still possible to put them in a box and how? Would I put the worker in the same box as my enemy OR would putting just my enemy in a mirror box enough? She's not doing the work herself or very little comes directly from her I should say.
2. What is the best way not to catch your reflection as your gluing the mirrors?
3. Should I make a poppet, use a devil black candle, or use a barbie doll that looks like her and stuff it?
4. Where my mom lives there's a huge cemetary with alot of "famous" soldiers from back in the day she lives in salem ma. Should I bury it there? Im not close to any relatives and most who have passed are buried in a different country. This is the only part that makes me nervous, I attract spirits very easily and I tend to take everything in, I don't want to bring home anyone. Things I should do to prevent that and protect myself

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:35 am

Perhaps I misread this post, but it seems not related to any LM products?
It seems you need to contact a reader or a person givning rootwork advise.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:48 am

I am using all lm products just not sure how to deal with her worker. Or will it stunt whateva her worker does indirectly since she's the one who had worker do it

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:36 am

Peace To All,
Yes, the mask is sometimes used, along with other techniques for disguising/covering the face. You can use that technique for other work besides mirror boxes as well. It's very good.

Peace and Blessings

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:31 pm

When making a mirror box you can place it so it is at eye level and not underneith you. Sit on the floor and assemble the parts on a stool for example. Works well. And after a few dozens of boxes you usually learn how to avoid looking into the mirrors and having your refelction caught anyway.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

moschino23

Unread post by moschino23 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 am

any suggestions on which candle would be a nice set up, to back up a mirror box spell that would lead to my target being really crossed up and having to deal with bad luck also?....thanx everyone for ya input ;)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:18 am

A reading with a Member of AIRR would be most helpful:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
To answer your question though read through these page(s), follow the links in "red":
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
The Lucky Mojo Double Action and Reversing Candle:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
There is more than one, as you will see in the inventory. Familiarize yourself with these pages and contact a Member of AIRR.
Take care and Good luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 am

Well, the mirror box is designed to A) contain them and keep them from harming you further B) to cause the negativity and/or tricks they are throwing at you to be thrown back at them.

Its not really going to cross them unless they are doing something harmful in the first place.

But if you are looking to cross them then you would not for crossing products but I would go towards reversing products.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

LaMarquise

Unread post by LaMarquise » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Short background: Last year I met a guy who turned out to be a total jerk. He behaved as such, I've been healing, and am now moving on with my life. Now he's with another girl, and I can see her slowly going through the same process I went through with him; he tries to change her personality to fit his, insists she join his very strict fringe Christian sect, has her drive him everywhere, has her putting off grad school so he can finish his BA (this is his fourth change of college in four years), and she can now answer questions about him before his parents, with whom he lives, or even he can.

This guy prays 15 decades of the Rosary a day and I know that he prays for me, to become more staunch, more religious, more like he thinks people should be, basically. I've done a few cleansing workings, using Chinese Wash and Uncrossing Salts that I've topped off with Brick Dust and Fiery Wall of Protection, but I still feel like his prayers have the ability to bring about a kind of "crossing" that may be keeping some of my work from being effective. In addition, I really don't want this new girl or any other girl to be hurt by him.

I feel confident that a mirror box fixed with Reversing products is well-deserved on the part of this man. However, I did have a question; If my goal is only to trap the hurtful things he does and send them back to him, and not for him to die, should I bury the box somewhere other than a graveyard? And if so, where should I do this? I live in the suburbs of a city and have access to the country, and so have my pick of crossroads locations (I even have one I use for drawing work and one for cleansing/casting off/negative work.) I do have a graveyard that I can sneak into easily at night and bury the box, but I was just curious as to whether or not there was a more appropriate place to bury it, given that I don't want to kill him, only send his actions back to him.
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:52 pm

You can bury mirror boxes in deep holes. They can be buried under tree roots to conceal your work, sent down the river, or buried in a deep hole.

LaMarquise

Unread post by LaMarquise » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Thank you so much, ConjureMan! I live in clay country, where digging a deep hole is a serious endeavor, so I'll probably toss it in a river. Tossing our troubles (at least symbolically) in rivers is sort of a family superstition anyway.

Would that also possibly have the effect of causing him to move away?
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.

StarStruck

Unread post by StarStruck » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Here's a question. Does the mirror box have to be buried at a specific grave or can it just be buried at any random location in the cemetery? Generally speaking, should it be at a cemetery close to the target's house or will ANY cemetery suffice? This will be my first time doing this kind of work. Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:49 pm

I agree that a Reversal vigil would be most in line with the intent and function of a mirror box. Also Fiery Wall of Protection would back-up the protective aspect of the mirror box.

If you're looking to send extra negativity their way, and you're sure you're justified in that action, then you could certainly use a Crossing candle.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Reversing Magical Spells and Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Yes, river disposal can absolutely carry that person far away from you!

LaMarquise

Unread post by LaMarquise » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Oh, hallelujah! You have no idea how much I'd love to forget this guy's name.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Pray that intention into your work from the beginning, and then let that river know that you want it to help you carry it out!

spiritlead333
Newly Registered

Unread post by spiritlead333 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi There,

I'm about to preform a Mirror Box spell on a troublesome adversary, but i need some advice re burying the Box in a Graveyard.

I'm based in the UK and it's more or less impossible to start burying Boxes in Graveyard's undetected. There's CCTV everywhere and Cemetery's lock their gates early evening over here.

At my local Graveyard though...The back section of the cemetery is cordoned off by a 2 meter high wire fence. There's a deserted walk way on the other side. Over the fence (cemetery side) there's a lot of extremely tall and wild bush...This overgrowth marks the edge of the cemetery grounds. The graves within the cemetery begin a few meters away from the bushes. So the 'Spirits' are in very close proximity..

1)

Would the spell still work if i just toss the Mirro rbox over the cemetery fence where it will get lodged deep within the bushes and remain concealed and undisturbed?

I can't see the bushes being chopped down any time soon..It looks as though the overgrowth hasn't been tended to in years.

Is this method viable or is it safer to just throw the Mirror Box into running water instead?

2)
There's a Mercury Retrograde coming up on August 2nd. I'm worried in case i don't receive my LM order before this date.

3)
Is it OK to perform spells during this period, or should i wait for Mercury to go direct again?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Discussed here are the various disposals for ritual remains (http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html); an alternative could be burial in the river...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:45 pm

1)
Starstruck, we work with spirits of the dead, therefore the mirror box may be buried in the grave of a spirit who agrees to work with and for you and whom you pay for the service.

Spiritlead333, the answer to your question #1 is much the same. We are not talking about spirits "nearby," we are asking the spirit of a specific deceased person to hold and keep the spell in place. "Undergrowth" won't cut it, i am afraid.

2)
For ETAs of foreign orders, please call or email the shop. Order@luckymojo.com is the email.

3)
For information on rootworking during times of retrogrades and eclipses, please see this thread:
spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

LA Rue

Unread post by LA Rue » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Hello all,
I am planning to perform the reversal-mirror box spell. When burying the mirror box in a cemetary, should it be done anywhere in the cemetary or above a person's plot? I don't want to be disprespectful or disruptive to those resting or family members of the deceased.
LA Rue

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Honey, if you are asking that question, you are not ready to be doing work in a cemetery.

I am not trying to be superior here, but we don't work with "a person's plot," we work with the spirits of the dead.

If you think -- through culture, family training or personal belief -- that working with the spirits of the dead might be "disrespectful or disruptive to those resting or family members of the deceased," then you should simply not be doing any work in a graveyard.

This forum is not a place where i can teach you, either. Graveyard, ancestor, and spirit work is far too complex a subject for a few lines of type.

Until you understand the way we work in graveyards (which you can at least start to learn by scheduling a one-hour session of Magical Coaching from most any AIRR member, including myself), i think that you should dispose of the mirror box some other way.

See this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on "Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains" for more ideas:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!

P.S. This thread is being merged into the long thread on mirror boxes.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”