Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

LA Rue
Re: Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by LA Rue » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Thank you for responding.
I suppose I do need to research and learn a little more.
LA Rue

sjason

Unread post by sjason » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:47 am

If someone puts a mirror box on somebody how would one take it off?
Thank you Saint Michael and Saint Cyprian for all you do in my life.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:03 pm

does anybody know where i could find a small wooden box for a mirror box reversal?
i ve looked at some coffin boxes but they seem too big...around 6 inches...
i wonder if the more professional rootworkers have any ideas of smaller wooden boxes...

also, does the box need to be buried in a specific grave (which would require the aid of a spirit) or can it be buried
in a general part of the graveyard (no grave)?

thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Did you check Lucky Mojo's inventory? You definitely want to ask the spirit for his or her help with the work you are doing first jazzie. The procedure is discussed here (http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#graveyard)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:37 pm

the procedure doesnt state about working with a spirit under that link...
but just burying the remains and sort of creating a headstone on the grave site...
it doesnt specify working with a spirit...

thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Jazzie --

1) Burial in a cemetery always implies working with a spirit. I do not always tell all details on an internet site.

2) We sell mirror boxes at the shop. They are hand-crafted by Robin Petersen (Sister Robin Conjure):

BXX-HOW-MIP1
Mirror Box Small, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$30.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP2
Mirror Box Medium, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$40.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP3
Mirror Box Large, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$50.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX1
Mirror Box Small, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$20.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX2
Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$30.00

---

BXX-HOW-MIX3
Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$40.00

-----

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

This thread is being merged into the longer thread on mirror boxes, and if you read the whole thread, you will learn lots more!

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:07 am

oh great...lm sells them
now, how large and wide is a small box in inches?

thanks

Unread post by Karma » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Hello everyone, I just read this whole thread and I just wanted to ask some questions to reassure some things. I got a reading and found out that My Ex boyfriends ex girlfriend. Crossed me, crossed us as a couple and is doing things to keep him around her, controlling him and his mind. I know that she hired someone to do this for her. So if I was to put her in a mirror box will it reverse the work that she has done on me and him even though she hired someone? and should I burn some uncrossing and road opening candles for him and I after I do the mirror box? if not what candles should I burn or other work should I do besides protection and cleansing?
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:24 am

Hi Karma,

I would recommend that before you do anything else you take the full 13 day bathing ritual with the 13 herb bath mix Lucky Mojo sells. Find it here:

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
This is a bath for cleansing and uncrossing. If you are on good terms with your boyfriend then I would recommend that you make him do the same. If you are not on good terms with him but have access to his personal cleaning products like shampoo and soap, then I would recommend that you dress them sneakily with uncrossing oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-uncrossing.html

I also recommend that you read this entire page about uncrossing:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=c ... ossing+oil

Now, as far as the mirror box-yes, you need to know who is doing the work against you in order for that spell to be the most effective. However, if you cannot get that information then placing the ex gf in a mirror box may be able to alleviate the situation to some degree--because if she has had you crossed up and you work to reverse it and send her all the bad juju she has been sending your way then it can and will (if done correctly) cause a bunch of problems in her life. If it were me I would focus especially on her money and love life so that both of those areas are crossed up and destroyed-because then she won't have the money to continue paying a worker. I will also say that mirror box spells can be highly effective but they can also be a bit complicated so if you are new to magic and Hoodoo you may want to consider hiring a pro to help you out with this. And of course, you can find a list of us at AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Finally, I would like to you to read the excellent page on protection over at LMC-because you need to set down some protection around both yourself and the ex bf:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And finally, finally, I am assuming that you got a reputable reader to read for you and assess your case-but if you did not or if you are not sure it is worth the time and money to contact one of the readers at AIRR and have them double check this info that you got so you can make sure you are approaching the situation correctly.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Unread post by Karma » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:22 am

Miss Bri, Thank You so much for your response. My reading was from a AIRR member but it was about a month ago. I have tried little uncrossing work but just came across the mirror box. I am going to have it done asap I seen that Deacon Millett have one on his page that I was going to have him do for me:

My take on the popular mirror box spell uses a devil candle for the evildoer, trapped upside-down within a reflective foil-sealed jar to witness its own evil mirrored back from every angle. A one time working, with the sealed jar buried forever. For an added element of revenge, the American frontier punishment of tar and feathering is enacted upon the sealed mirror jar spell...

But my thing is i dont want to put the Ex gf in the box and she is still having her worker to do work on us :-(
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

evangeline8
Newly Registered

Unread post by evangeline8 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:24 pm

i don't know who this person is and i don't have a name of them. but my relationship with my boyfriend had been really argumentative lately. i had a reading done and which pointed out that a female person wants to break our relationship and take my boyfriend from me.

I'm planning to do the spell listed on this page:

A REVERSING MIRROR-BOX SPELL
TO FIX BAD WORK BACK ONTO YOUR ENEMY
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

1) Can i do a mirror reverse box on her if don't know her name, or who she is?

2) What kind of name should I place on my petition and say for the doll baby?

If you have any other suggestions, please advise me.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:10 am

1)Yes, simply say " anyone or woman that is trying to break up my boyfriend and I" When or if you get her name you can be more specific and/or include personal concerns

2) Romantic Rival

And make sure you do some cleansing AND protection work for you and your boyfriend.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

evangeline8
Newly Registered

Unread post by evangeline8 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 pm

^ Thank you stars

PRUH
Newly Registered

Unread post by PRUH » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:48 am

hello, I am new to this practice and am on my own learning. I recently received an order from Lucky Mojo and I am so happy with the quality of all the products and the Results I am getting!!! (Firey wall of Protection, Honey jar for court cases, Healing).
I have long had intuition of a spell on me from my Dad's wife. I've missed my Dad many years now- we used to be so close. Ultimately I would like to have a good relationship with him but it's not possible yet- the relationship state has been progressively degrading over 20 years now.
She's said many times, and otherwise made excessively clear, that she does not want him to have his (3) adult kids in his life. My dad's explained it as Cinderella Syndrome. Cut us kids out of family gatherings over failure to send a birthday cards, etc. I've had 3 obscure and debilitating diseases I can easily see as curses. It is so strong that it seems the people we know in common have been directly and indirectly attacking me nonsensically for years.
So!~ what to do? I want to keep my hands and soul clean! Which means to me, Clearly only asking for reversal; no punishment that is not their own doings back at them. I justify the reversal because I doubt there would be a permanant solution if I just cleansed, but admittedly haven't tried uncrossing yet.
I live literally across from a graveyard so really don't want to mess a reversal up! (I got dirt from a friend there, but will bury at different graveyard). Also ironic, I have no bathtub. But I'm healing enough that I can see myself installing one soon (to do uncrossing).
The point!~ I believe 1) it is the union of these two that has been the main source of my problems/curse. I am not looking to break them up specifically- I do Not want that on my hands. (would be perfectly fine with it of course) Had they not been married, neither she nor my dad would be problem relationships for me. And 2) In retrospect, they each clearly, deliberately, and considerably contributed to the demise of my own marriage. So I wonder , since it's both of them I want to address, (now that my Dad can't be reasoned with)... can I use a couple doll baby? And if I do, should it be black?
I suppose I only suspect the wife of literally doing spells, but my father has become so aggressive that he has become either incapable of making independent decisions or, perhaps is in on the perpetrating. If there is any benefit to his being in a box of mirrors to see his ways, I would want to do so. What is the effect of having a black doll baby divorce couple in the reverse mirror box?
I should also mention that healing the relationship with my Dad may also effectuate a large inheritance (something the wife has stated we will not get).
Also, I made him a 'protector' in my 'firey wall' spell (to help with a court case) and am considering making him a subordinate protected (white candle) next time I do the 'firey wall of protection' spell. To protect him from her!
Many thanks for any feedback!~

Charley
HRCC Student

Unread post by Charley » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Hello all,

My question is similar to the one above.... I was wondering if it was possible to place more than one doll baby in a single mirror box? I am preparing to make one and I would like to place a dolly for a named enemy, and also a black devil candle named generically for all enemies seeking to do me harm in the same mirror box, or would it be more proficient to make separate boxes..... Thanks in advance for your responses.

~blessings~

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:35 pm

If I have more than one enemy to work on, then I use a black devil candle named for all the devils who are working against me that way I cover all my bases.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Has anybody ever used an inward-facing mirror box to help somebody rather than just prevent them from harming others?

For example, would there be a benefit to putting oneself in a mirror box in order to keep bad habits from affecting others or to aid a person in growing by better seeing/feeling the results of bad habits?

It's probably a weird question, but I've been intrigued with the idea of a mirror box used in this way since I first heard about them.

And this is probably a sillier question but it's an honest one -

If a person is addicted to something - like cigarettes for example - could a person mirror-box a cigarette?

I guess the basic question is: Should inward-facing mirror boxes be used only on other people and only for people whom you might consider an enemy?
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

HKT
Newly Registered

Unread post by HKT » Tue May 01, 2012 9:55 pm

I have a question, perhaps not related to your amazing products, but I would appreciate a lot your advice.

I made a mirror box, but it has been difficult to bury it for a while. I have visited graveyards, (accompanying friends in their recent losses) and some spirits have offered help, the most insistent one told me that she was there cause she was hexed in the same way that I was. (I have been both lucky and well defended and protected, so I'm still around this world) But I couldn't get back at night to bury the mirror box near to her grave, and on that cemetery there is no chance to do so.

This evil person who hexed me, (now trapped in the mirror box) is having a birthday soon. Would it be better to bury the box on the date of her birthday?
Or its better to bury the box any other war day (tue, thu, sat)?

Would she be protected or will she be more weak on her birthday?

It would be hard to bury the box on that date, but if it is the best choice, I will work out the adventure somehow in a cemetery closer to home. (managed to save some money to bribe a guard if necessary, and I have heard that there are more "open" to be bribed there).
I usually get some advice in my dreams, I dreamed that I could burn the box on the birthday and go bury the remains another day but as soon as possible. Is this a good dream advice?
(I'm kinda new having reopened my channels a few weeks ago, and still making baby steps in the underworld.)
Since I'm still an apprentice, I thought about coming here and ask for advice from the best.

Thanks a lot, and many blessings to all. Reading your posts perhaps saved my life in the last months. I started learning here, and if I get the chance, I would like to inscribe to get the full course from Cat at the end of the year.

---------
Thanks, Papa Legba, Bakunawa and Saint Expedite for keeping me safe.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 am

I dreamed that I could burn the box on the birthday and go bury the remains another day
I wouldn't BURN the box, as that will just undo all the work.

If you're having trouble finding a good time to bury the box, then the best day to bury the box is the day that you are actually able to do it! Just get the work that needs doing done. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

HKT
Newly Registered

Unread post by HKT » Tue May 08, 2012 2:53 pm

the best day to bury the box is the day that you are actually able to do it!
Tee-Hee... well, I guess I will follow that advice, sounds just like a good shamanic answer.
I hope that day comes soon. I don't want to keep the box, not even a bit near anymore, it's in the out-side basement.
Guards are hard to bribe, or I'm just totally a noob about it. ;)

Thanks a lot, Devi, Blessings for you and your projects!

---------
Thanks, Papa Legba, for keeping me safe.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat May 12, 2012 6:34 am

I'm confused... I made an order but I could not find the mirror box on the LM site. I have been looking in the forums and I do not see any information about it. Is this something you're supposed to make?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Temont: You can make your own or purchase pre-made ones from Lucky Mojo. They are, perhaps, the ones made by Sister Robin herself.

To read about and make your own go here: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

To purchase:
(these are located in the "B" section of the full catalog: http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html )
BXX-HOW-MIP1 Box - Wood Mirror Box Small, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted $30.00
BXX-HOW-MIP2 Box - Wood Mirror Box Medium, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted $40.00
BXX-HOW-MIP3 Box - Wood Mirror Box Large, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted $50.00
BXX-HOW-MIX1 Box - Wood Mirror Box Small, Unfinished Oiled Wood $20.00
BXX-HOW-MIX2 Box - Wood Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood $30.00
BXX-HOW-MIX3 Box - Wood Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood $40.00
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat May 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Thank you!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 13, 2012 9:45 am

You are most welcome. Glad to have helped. There are a lot of cool items listed in the full catalog if you have some time to explore it!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Are the many ways to set this up?

I have too many individuals who don't want to see me succeed and go no where.

How do I go by setting one up? is there any one who can walk me through the steps, or instructions ? I would greatly appreciated!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Edwardyule

Unread post by Edwardyule » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:22 am

Aloha Rookie,

There is a mirror box section located here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

From what I understand about a Mirror Box, it is ment for one person who has put crossing work upon you. You stated that you have multiple working against you, I would suggest uncrossing work coupled with some good cleansing word, particularly 13 herb bath

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

I would also strongly suggest that you get a reading by an AIRR member to see what is going on with your situation

http://readersandrootworkers.org

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:20 am

Hello: I did the uncrossing spell followed by the fiery wall of protection spell. I read in the web that if you are just slightly messed up, cleansing and protection may be all you need. But if the enemy is in my family, in my town, or works on the job with me, you cannot just cleanse yourself and do a protection, for they are steady working against you. I'm not a revengeful person but I still feel very strongly that whatever my enemies did to me is still here, despite doing the uncrossing and fiery wall of protection. I am now considering to do a reversing and mirror spell to stop them. So my question is, do you have to do the reversing candle first before doing the mirror box spell, or it can be done at the same time. Is the time matters when burying the mirror box in the graveyard? Cemetery gate in my town closses its gate at 5:00 PM and opens at 7:00 AM. Second, are these spells has to be done "only" during the wanning phase of the moon? Third, I'm aware that I need a 13 herb bath and/or hyssop bath to cleanse myself after the work. Is there a bath I can take to protect myself before embarking on this negative work? I do carry in person my uncrossing and fiery wall of proetection mojo eversince I did these spells. Any additional protection will help. Thank you!

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:17 am

If you have several enemies and know their names (i.e.) 15 people, do you only use one devil black candle for all of them? or I would need one candle for each person? In addition, I read in the forum to personalize and baptize the doll and/or figural candle before working on it. How to personalize and baptize it? Thank you for your help.

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Mmmm, you may want to consider pulling a few cards on that one, chica. While not entirely unheard of, that's kind of a lot of people. And, without knowing the situation, I wouldn't really be able to say what may be best. Speaking theoretically, however, you can name a candle for several people. But depending on the severity or intensity of the situation, I would do a set up with more than one candle. Yet, when doing doll or doll-type work in it's various forms, you're best to make one on each individual. I can only think of a couple of situations in which such extremes against *that* many people could be necessary. You could name a dollie "any enemy of mine" or something of that nature, but it's generally not going to have the same effect that it would on a personalized doll... be it cloth, wax, clay, etc. You could try using such a method as general protection to help shield yourself, but in terms of reflecting or even binding specific individuals in a more... complete way, one general use figure isn't going to give the desired results 9 time out of 10. The general rule of thumb is... that dollie is one specific individual.

And, even in some of those cases, getting the main players hard and just subduing the minions is often effective enough. Break-up type work would be beneficial too, assuming this is a group/mob like situation. However, if these are just 15 random people in your life, something totally different might be in order.

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:10 pm

I actually have 8 people whom I know could have done witchcraft on me and/or paid someone to do the job. 5 out of 8 for sure did a witchcraft on me according to the reading I had.

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:26 am

Did your reader tell you that these were active situations? Or are these old situations? Did your reader suggest a mirror box? Are all 5 associated with one another or working together? Why do you suspect the other 3? Find out if these 5 are a present threat and if mirror boxes are actually called for. Sometimes uncrossing and/or reversal and protection is all you need. Other times you need something heavier than a mirror box. You need to talk it over with your reader.

A reversal should take care of any maybes among them. But you should find out how well protected these people are before you decide to do anything more than reversal. Just as you can reverse, the target can also send back any crossed conditions. Sometimes a mere reversal wont be enough to get a crazy to let up. Not even the mirror box is 100% on someone who knows their stuff. Ask your reader. But, if the reader told you to use a mirror box, then give each of the 5 their own box.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:48 pm

My practical side has been wondering this for awhile, now, as I contemplate the next steps to take for myself which may include a mirror box.I like the ones I see from LM! If a mirror box is buried successfully as outlined and you go home via a different route and do your cleansing, what happens if it is found accidentally by, say, maintenance people or a visitor to the cemetery? Does touching it by a third party cause problems? I am thinking to use a cemetery different than the ones my parents are buried at (which I am very comfortable visiting for hours, it's a peaceful spot) just because there is too much human traffic there and maintenance is on things all the time. Lots of ethnic stuff happening there as well, including magic related events, so you can imagine how fast things are picked up by the staff. The other graveyard is small, local and dates back to the civil war and very quiet.
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:50 am

Hello,
Can someone tell me if there's a certain time the mirror box should be burried? Can you bury it anytime during the day? Due to Cemetery's business hours, gate is closed at 6:00 PM and opens at 9:00 AM.
Thanks for your help!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:44 pm

I would use the fiery wall of protection spell kit. it puts protective candles and a mojo to protect you. Normally when doing negative work you do so when the hands of the clock are moving downward and in the evening. Good luck!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi everyone,

My work has been going very well and I am grateful for all the advice on the forums and the great LM products I have used! But something has puzzled me and I wonder if anyone else had something like this happen. I did a mirror box spell at the last new moon, which just happened to coincide with my bleeding (when women are at their most powerful!). The work was buried in a graveyard, not the one I usually use but another and I was careful to arrive and leave by different routes. The spirit I used was receptive to me and I duly paid for his assistance.

Due to the nastiness of the work that had been thrown at me, I really focused my energies and drew all my emotions into the work, but made sure to come from a place of power, not vulnerability. I specifically named one doll for a person and the second I named for anyone who was negatively interfering in the specific situation at hand. I completed the box and disposed of it. Well, the bad symptoms I'd been having went poof! :D but so did my best friend! She and I had a kind of a falling out though nothing was said or done. I have not heard from her in two weeks, which is odd since we live practically next door. Granted she in in her own bad space (her husband passed in January and she is having a hard time moving forward) but this is just, well, weird. I did some divination and it confirmed what I'd suspected, that the people working against me tried to get to me through her, even though neither of us is known personally to them. I will leave sleeping dogs alone for the moment ;) but wondered if this was one of those possible effects of the spell. Eventually I hope we can be friends again but sense that at this point in time, I need to keep my distance, for my own good. Any ideas here? I keep hearing that old saying, keep your friends close but your enemies closer... :twisted:

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:41 am

You seem to have good insight and divination into what made your work come out this way. If your friend was in any way involved in the negativity, even passively via other people, I can see why she would have been affected by your mirror box.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:26 am

Thanks Mary! It has been a month now---not a word from her! She does like things of mine on FB but that's it, no comments. Back when things were bad, she was dragging me out for late afternoon drinks and lunch all the time---I started feeling awful healthwise, and the excess food was headed right to where it shouldn't which depressed me. The alcohol depressed me further, too. I am convinced the work that was done on me used her as a weak link---probably she didn't even know why she wanted to go out drinking so much. But it was the power of association. There were connections.

Now I DID make the dollies without mouths, specifically so the people ordering the work done couldn't speak to each other...maybe that did it! I won't question divine intervention =)

puglet

Unread post by puglet » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:00 am

Is there a way to break a mirror box spell that someone put on you?

If you put your own mirror box over them would that help?

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:23 am

Puglet, if you suspect you've been put in a mirror box, it's probably time to call in bigger guns to help you. Get a reading from an AIRR rootworker to determine what has been thrown your way and see how they suggest dealing with it. You may want to hire a worker to help you if that's the way to go.

Good luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:28 am

If you put a mirror box on them first then them putting you a mirror box is impossible as the mirror box you did is containing them from doing anything to you and it will be reverse back to them. Now if they hired someone to put you in a mirror box then that is still likely.

If someone put you in a mirror box it much like almost being binded. You would have to do some strong uncrossing, and jinx breakin work to get out of the box.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:12 am

I wanted to do a mirror box spell tonight. The problem is that I don't know how to inscribe this reversible candle since the whole thing is black on the outside. How do I do this before I start my work?

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:43 am

Nevermind, I see it on here on the link, sorry.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:14 pm

I would do two dolls one for the actual person that ordered the hex and then generically I would name the other doll " anyone carrying out spellwork on the behalf of john doe" or something like that.

puglet

Unread post by puglet » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Thank you for the replies. I had signed up with a rootworker a few days ago, but he canceled on me. He said sometimes the spirits make the reading come out unclear or that the timing is wrong...which makes me think that whatever they have done to me they're hiding it really well and whatever it is is incredibly strong...

I'm at my wits end though. I am so depleted emotionally and spiritually. I don't know what to do because no one is able to help me. I thought for sure a rootworker would be able to...

Do you think it matters if they put me in a mirror box before I was able to put them in one? Or do you think it would be possible to do one now? And if the person who did this to me hired someone else to perform this spell, would a mirror box on the person they did the spell for take the heat? I don't want to send back anything to the wrong person...

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:28 am

Hey Puglet,

I have been in your situation quite recently so I feel your pain! I really would wait and get a reading to clarify things...and yes, work can be hidden, it can also be meant to confuse a reader trying to see into it. But a good reader can get through the interference, it takes persistence. Hang in there and see what the reading says! Have you tried to book with a different reader?

In the meantime, as has been suggested before, start an uncrossing bath ritual and clean your house down, especially windows (inside and out), corners, floors, mirrors and any kind of electronics (phones, tv, computer---anything with a screen). Sage everywhere, too. You could put a square of camphor in each corner of each room of your house (I've done that and it does help) to dispel spirits, or some bay leaves, and place a bowl of water under your bed each night and tell it to take any 'hits' for you. The next day, throw the water away off your property.

I will venture that if you are indeed bound as you think, any work you do probably won't be very effective, but it's a question best answered by a reading. If you're a victim of magic by hire...well, the worker is likely protected very heavily. So attacking them wouldn't stop things. But if you get the people who ordered the work and it's made so they are unable to order any more...that's a better tactic, and one a rootworker can advise on. After all, if the client stops paying the worker to throw things at you, it's likely the work will stop, no?

Good luck and hang in there!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:43 am

Lucky Mojo sells both flat mirrors and mirror boxes, and you will find information about how to use them online at "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" and in this forum. See:

http://luckymojo.com/reversing.html

http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

BXX-HOW-MIP1
Mirror Box Small, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$30.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP2
Mirror Box Medium, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$40.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP3
Mirror Box Large, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$50.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX1
Mirror Box Small, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$20.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX2
Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$30.00

---

BXX-HOW-MIX3
Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$40.00

-----

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:59 am

Hello Lucky Mojo Community,
I am doing my first mirror box spell to bind and hold down an enemy who has been harassing me and my neighbors. I am a bit confused on how to dispose of this mirror box after seeing a number of methods on this board. Do I have to bury it in a cemetery, or should I throw it in a body of water? Or, can it even be thrown in a trash dumpster that will be taken to a land fill? I thank you in advance for your help!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:20 am

There is a recommended disposal on Reversal Spellwork website (http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html); I copied it below.

Close up the box, tie the lid down tight with string, carry the "coffin" to a graveyard, and dig a hole. Ask the spirits in the graveyard to help you hold your enemy down, and as you do so, pay them a dime for their trouble either by throwing it over your left shoulder as you make your request or by placing it at the head of the grave. Then bury the mirror box, walk away, and don't look back, going home by a different route than the one you took to get there.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:49 am

Thank you jwmcclin!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:01 am

So in making a mirror box from 6 glued mirrors.. im not exactly 100% sure but may have caught my image while assembling it. Ive never seen it discussed on the site.. or atleast that i havent found yet. instead of throwing it away what can be done LM product wise to make this still useable?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:09 am

oops forgot to add that it isnt completely assembled.. the 6th and last piece hasnt been put on and no dollbaby or any herbs have been put inside it.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:46 am

If you let your image get caught in the mirrors I would advise you to simply throw the mirrors away and start again, mirror tile is pretty cheap so why take the risk?
HRCC Student #1559

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:55 am

im a little confused as what is considered being caught in a mirror. directly looking at it i get but what about indirectly? as in me not seeing me in it? if its only by seeing myself in it then id only need to possibly replace one piece as i had knocked it over and it had fell towards me.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:56 am

wraithklewn wrote:So in making a mirror box from 6 glued mirrors.. im not exactly 100% sure but may have caught my image while assembling it. Ive never seen it discussed on the site.. or atleast that i havent found yet. instead of throwing it away what can be done LM product wise to make this still useable?
I would wipe it down with Jinx Killer oil or dissolved bath crystals. That should bring the mirrors back to "square one." Put on a black veil before you resume the work -- I use a thin black scarf that I can see through but which conceals my face pretty well.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:20 pm

oh darn.. i dont have jinx killer products. would uncrossing work just as well? i really like the scarf idea too.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:43 pm

wraithklewn wrote:oh darn.. i dont have jinx killer products. would uncrossing work just as well?

I suppose you could do it with Uncrossing -- better yet, I think, 13-Herb Bath.
i really like the scarf idea too.
It's a pretty old-timey way to work, I believe.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:50 pm

ok i like the sound of that. I do have an unopened packet of 13 herb bath. that makes it alot easier then using an oil as the herb water wont leave any kind of leftover mess on the mirrors like an oil could leave.

Now would i have to recite the 37th psalm 13 times as im doing it or just a prayer to remove my image from the mirrors?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:15 pm

wraithklewn wrote:would i have to recite the 37th psalm 13 times as im doing it or just a prayer to remove my image from the mirrors?
Where did you get that idea?

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:05 pm

oh i was asking because when one uses 13 herb baths on themselves this is whats done.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Oh, ok. Thank you. I didn't know, and I haven't tried the herb baths yet. There's so much to learn! :ugeek:

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”