Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

oneNonly

Re: Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by oneNonly » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:01 am

Can Mirror box work on professional black magicians? The person doing work on me has a professional helping her... i put her in the mirror box but was wondering if it would be any use if she has a professional helping her. Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:57 am

FaithLovePower,

Please call the shop at 707-887-1521 to gwet exact sizes on mirror boxes as these are all HAND MADE and vary greatly.

====

oneNonly,

If you do not feel that you have sufficient knowledge, skill, or focus of intent to perform a mirror box spell against an adversary or enemy who is a professional root doctor, or if you feel your conjure is not working because your enemy has a professional spiritual worker on her side, then you should hire a root doctor to help you. We recommend the members of AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Thank you Ms. Cat

FaithLovePower

Unread post by FaithLovePower » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Thank you, I appreciate your help.
catherineyronwode wrote:FaithLovePower,

Please call the shop at 707-887-1521 to gwet exact sizes on mirror boxes as these are all HAND MADE and vary greatly.

====

oneNonly,

If you do not feel that you have sufficient knowledge, skill, or focus of intent to perform a mirror box spell against an adversary or enemy who is a professional root doctor, or if you feel your conjure is not working because your enemy has a professional spiritual worker on her side, then you should hire a root doctor to help you. We recommend the members of AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck.
"Love overcomes all obstacles"

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:31 pm

I have a question regarding something that I just invented. I want to do a box, which will be glued inside with my ex photos, as well as she will be hanging from the top to look only on herself. I will add also few my photos and write in big letter
"I hurt XX" ; " I regret hurting XX" ; "He is suffering because of me"; "I should meet with XX and say sorry"; "I want to be with XX" ; "I have a lot of strings of remose about how I treated XX"
around the box in the places where there is no her face glued.

Will it cause that she will be thinking all the time about these written thoughts inside herself and connecting them with me?

I want her to think these thoughts of regret so she will have a lot of stings of remorse.

How do you think, will it work in the way that I want?

moschino23

Unread post by moschino23 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:41 am

Can a mirror box be used for reversal as well as crossing also? If so what's some of your favorite goodies to add in the box and why? :x

myluckischanging

Can 2 Mirror box spells be made for same person?

Unread post by myluckischanging » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:20 am

Hi all, I am wondering on a couple of things actually...

1. Can one ask 2 separate rootworkers to do a mirror spell on the same person if one suspects the person involved is really really evil?

2. Is it possible for 2 independent rootworkers on AIRR to be contacted by 2 people who absolutely do not like each other to perform work against the other? What I mean here is, someone in the West coast contacts an AIRR rootworker to perform some jinxing spell on someone they do not like and then the one that is now jinxed gets a reading from another AIRR rootworker and discovers the jinx. Will the latter take off the jinx? Can the rootworkers know who did the work? :?:

3. If one does a mirror box spell on someone, can that person be able to undo that mirror box spell? I guess I am trying to understand if a mirror box is ultimate and the person cannot undo it nor do further damage they used to do?

4. What is the best fast acting spell one can put on someone for them to tell the truth on what they have been doing to hurt/harm others? If all you have of the person is just a picture, what can you do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Can 2 Mirror box spells be made for same person?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:29 am

myluckischanging --

1) Not necessary. You could do it, but it would cost twice as much.

2) Yes, things like this happen -- not so much in AIRR, but among small-town rootworkers in a regional community. Ethical rootworkers won't take cases for opposing parties, but ethical rootworkers also won't discuss cases, so two rootworkers may end up on opposing sides of a case, just as two lawyers might. Taking off a jinx would be something any rootworker would want to do, of course. Determining who put it on, or if they hired someone, or who they hired, are matters of divination, and can be approached with the normal tools and techniques of divination, of course.

3. Yes, a person can take off a spell. Nothing is "ultimate" until death supervenes.

4. For more on compelling the truth to come out, please see the section of this forum that deals with liars, frauds, and swindlers. Your post, being mostly about mirror spells, has been merged into the mirror box thread, which is a different topic.

Good luck.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

littlestevie
Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by littlestevie » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Hi wonderful Lucky Mojo Moderators!

I was wondering if a double-mirrored compact could be effective as a mirror box. I searched the forum for "mirror box compact" and all I came up with was someone wanting to use shards from a broken compact mirror, and another person stating she had once been advised to work and bury a compact in a graveyard. My questions are:

1 Would a compact make an effective mirror box?

2 If so, would it be prepared and deployed the same way? Except for the fact that you couldn't fit a doll baby, maybe just a dressed and baptized photo/name paper. Any need for special
binding on the outside as it seems you couldn't much bind or blindfold the target with this type of container?

I need to contain someone, preventing them from making the false accusations they're threatening. I haven't done anything illegal, but someone's holding the possible threat of tying me up with legal action over my head to prevent me from acting on a bad situation. I was thinking mirror compact because I saw new ones to purchase very inexpensively, and I want to act quickly to protect myself, and would love to gain with the upper hand where this person is concerned.

I have some Law Keep Away oil and sachet, Fiery Wall of Protection (but sachet only), Reversing and Inflammatory Confusion oils and sachet powders, Compelling oil, Controlling sachet. Good basic herbs, both for protection and crossing, great personal concerns. I also have a High John the Conqueror root which I've been saving for some other work but if necessary this takes precedence; Master Root, and just received Devils Shoestrings and Five Finger Grass if needed. I have a bat nut in place, witch bottle (? I would call it) to deflect attack, and have done the FWP spell, but I don't have any of the oil at this time. Every time I place an order with LMCC I try to get what I need for now, and also add a bit what I think would be good to have on hand for the future but right now I'm really missing that FWP oil.

I apologize if some of my post seems to belong in another thread but I want to act quickly with what I have on have on hand, and know what to add to my next order. Thanks for any advice you may have, I truly appreciate it.

On reviewing this I'm thinking I could possibly make a very small, very flat doll baby from a bit of cotton kerchief holding a once-liquid very personal concern, but I'm questioning if that sort of concern is suitable for this type of work, or best used in sweeter spells. Thanks again!
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Sorry about the length and scope of my last post; the word “prosecute” being tossed in with an accusation of a crime I didn’t commit rattled me. Re-examining the situation today I realized that since I didn’t do the dirty deed I don’t have lot to worry about. Since someone else had to have done the accuser wrong, I can narrow down the likely suspects to two people in the group I’ve been working against…which means that the work I’ve been doing to break apart loyalties and protection within this group is certainly having an effect. I now see it will actually benefit me for the accuser to investigate further as it will not only prove I wasn’t involved, it will show the injured one that they were betrayed by a very intimate friend. This means there’s definitely been movement. BIG movement.

I thank you all for your patience. In a calmer state I know I do have what I need for the required spell to protect myself by containing the accuser with mirrors. I also know I have what I need to follow that up with personal power work to more secure my position. And I know I have what I need to now strike, while tempers are flaring and people are vulnerable. The member of the group most likely to have committed the crime could be taken down with an ugly doll baby trick I’m working out – but that’s a subject for a different thread.

Thank you all so much for being here!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Good Evening, LittleStevie,
I am very glad that everything has been figured out.
I am personally not a big fan of a double-mirrored compact. I would use it for an emergency but, when I got home, I would immediately place it in the appropriate spell box that Miss cat has taught all of us.
And yes, focus on the ring leader. Always important.
Wishing you the best. And please be meticulous about protecting yourself
Take care

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, that's a great idea. I can quickly restrain my adversary in the compact I have, and then more securely repress him in the second box, a way to "double wrap" the threat. Fabulous! Folks on this forum truly are the best!

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 am

I have a question about mirror spells,
someone had told me to do a compact mirror spell on a person that was/has caused me problems
for years now. so I got two pictures of the person, one picture had the intendeds hand writing on the back
side of the picture. so I cut the pic's to fit into compact, I also added sulfer, reversing, get away powders
and chili flakes inside the compact between the mirror and photo's ;) then I crazy glued the photos to compact to seal
both sides up. then I sealed compact with glue and tied it up with black thread and knotted it several times.
I took it to cemetery on the 27th of February and buried it...
my question is did I do this correctly? and will it work to bind and return any "new" spells the intended trys to cast on me, my family, my marriage?
and how long does something like this take to work ususally?
has anyone tried this before and had results?

thank you for any suggestions
michelle
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:43 pm

gifted72, I believe this spell lives up to your nick! :)

If you stated or wrote your intention while building the spell, I believe it will short-circuit her evil work against you, as well as generally keeping her down and making her miserable.

How soon will you notice effects? Well, when you've been down for a long time, it can take a while to get back up again,even after the enemy is disarmed and the jinx is broken -- because folks learn bad habits from bad luck. Do some Tranquility and healing work for yourself and your family, just to make sure. Psychic Vision and King Solomon Wisdom or Clarity will help you keep an eye on the magical currents.

If you notice your luck is improving, your home and workplace are more peaceful, etc., you can assume the spell is working.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:15 am

Thank you Miss Michael,
the mirrored compact was just the beginning ;)
the next thing I did was I started del retiro candles,(get away)
then I did a freezer spell on this person as well.
you see, this person has been tormenting me, my family and my marriage
for over 10yrs now and I wasn't aware until 3yrs ago. and I still didn't want to
cause harm to that person as I am not a mean person. I dropped hints I was aware
of what was going on and they ignored it like I was crazy, so that's when I felt enough was
enough! im going to fight back and hard! so ive only just begun and I really hope that
these things work on keeping this person away and out of my life forever..
thank you soo much for your thoughts and imput.
michelle
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:48 am

gifted72 wrote:Thank you Miss Michael,
the mirrored compact was just the beginning ;)
the next thing I did was I started del retiro candles,(get away)
then I did a freezer spell on this person as well.
you see, this person has been tormenting me, my family and my marriage
for over 10yrs now and I wasn't aware until 3yrs ago. and I still didn't want to
cause harm to that person as I am not a mean person. I dropped hints I was aware
of what was going on and they ignored it like I was crazy, so that's when I felt enough was
enough! im going to fight back and hard! so ive only just begun and I really hope that
these things work on keeping this person away and out of my life forever..
thank you soo much for your thoughts and imput.
michelle

Well, I wish you success in banishing your enemy! Don't hesitate to get assistance -- "Many hands make light work." Put up prayers for justice and protection at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html) and get the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to set lights to support you (http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Miss Michaele

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:14 am

I had a few questions about possibly doing a mirror box spell!

I recently hired a great rootworker from AIRR and while he advised me to concentrate on the vinegar jar I have going to break up a couple I am considering, if I don't see big movement in a month or two, making a mirror box and doll baby of the other woman to put in it.

Summary of my breakup work: he and I are also dating, the three of us all knew about each other from the beginning, the other woman gave false expectations over how cool she is with nonmonogamy and freaks out every time he and I try to get close, he seems to be moving closer to her and talking serious commitments and won't make promises to me that even if they get really close he won't let her diminish my presence in his life - so I want to reflect her anxiety and panic and the subsequent manipulation back at her.

1. An earlier post by Miss Bri suggested that a mirror box might not be good for breakup situations. If I make a mirror box to reverse the effect of Other Woman's anxiety and stress over my man's nomonogamy and determination to make him exclusive, will that just make my MAN anxious and stressed and more determined to be close to her? My intended and desired effect is that her attempts to rein him in will backfire and he will resent her for it, and thus her anxiety and stress will be mirrored back at her rather than radiate outward and affect me, but I'm not sure if I'm understanding the nature of this spell correctly and I want to make sure before I get it started!

2. Basically my big priority in the breakup work I'm doing is to lessen OW's influence and power over my man. This is difficult because I'm long-distance and they live together, so I was hoping a mirror box would be a slow-burn, constant spell that I could work. Am I understanding the nature of the spell right?

3. Once I close the mirror box, can I open it again or will that undo the effects?

4. When I was making a prototype mirror box I know I "looked into" the mirrors to check that they were glued properly into place and all, but I don't recall seeing my reflection in them due to the angle. If I smudge the box with sage and cleanse it that way, will that be enough to dispel any of my essence that the mirrors might have caught?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:28 am

I don't know about mirror boxes, but maybe you could use a small compact mirror (like one in a powder puff), clean the mirror with ammonia. Put her name/photo, with your petition on the back in without catching your reflection so the name/photo is reflected in the mirror. i would bind it in tape after that and hide it somewhere.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,
The mirror box spell is basically to bounce all their negativity back to that person.
So, if I thought someone was evil, I would use the mirror box so that their lies, evil, etc., would bounce back to them.
I wouldn't use a mirror that has caught my image.
And, never open the mirror box. All the negativity captured will escape. I made the mistake of doing that decades ago and when I opened it, all that crap hit me in the face and almost knocked me out. Then, it made the target stronger because the energy rejuvenated them.
Stick with your rootworker's advice. He knows what he's doing!!
Take care!

ravenmaven wrote:I had a few questions about possibly doing a mirror box spell!

I recently hired a great rootworker from AIRR and while he advised me to concentrate on the vinegar jar I have going to break up a couple I am considering, if I don't see big movement in a month or two, making a mirror box and doll baby of the other woman to put in it.

Summary of my breakup work: he and I are also dating, the three of us all knew about each other from the beginning, the other woman gave false expectations over how cool she is with nonmonogamy and freaks out every time he and I try to get close, he seems to be moving closer to her and talking serious commitments and won't make promises to me that even if they get really close he won't let her diminish my presence in his life - so I want to reflect her anxiety and panic and the subsequent manipulation back at her.

1. An earlier post by Miss Bri suggested that a mirror box might not be good for breakup situations. If I make a mirror box to reverse the effect of Other Woman's anxiety and stress over my man's nomonogamy and determination to make him exclusive, will that just make my MAN anxious and stressed and more determined to be close to her? My intended and desired effect is that her attempts to rein him in will backfire and he will resent her for it, and thus her anxiety and stress will be mirrored back at her rather than radiate outward and affect me, but I'm not sure if I'm understanding the nature of this spell correctly and I want to make sure before I get it started!

2. Basically my big priority in the breakup work I'm doing is to lessen OW's influence and power over my man. This is difficult because I'm long-distance and they live together, so I was hoping a mirror box would be a slow-burn, constant spell that I could work. Am I understanding the nature of the spell right?

3. Once I close the mirror box, can I open it again or will that undo the effects?

4. When I was making a prototype mirror box I know I "looked into" the mirrors to check that they were glued properly into place and all, but I don't recall seeing my reflection in them due to the angle. If I smudge the box with sage and cleanse it that way, will that be enough to dispel any of my essence that the mirrors might have caught?

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:14 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! I will bookmark the mirror box spell just in case I don't see significant movement in the span of a month or two, but for now I am trying to seriously streamline and edit my spell process - especially given that I've been sleeping poorly and making some pretty silly rookie mistakes, lol :(

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue May 13, 2014 12:34 pm

My break up work on my husband & his mistress worked, but it has forced me to focus on the true source of my problems with my husband; his mother. I won't get into everything, but I am working on her & she is fucking resistant as hell!!! She doesn't practice Hoodoo, I just think she is naturally that way, it comes from fighting to control her son's life for the last 36 years, I think LOL! Anyway, I've been having problems with her, our child is close with her, but it's only recently that I've realized what a danger this is. The kid is 7 & STILL sleeping in her bed, WTF? She is NOT his mother for fuck's sake! Anyway, I had hotfooted/goofered mixed with graveyard dirt on her van's running board (driver's side), & on her front door entry way & some in her Croc's that were sitting by the front door. We were at the soccer game & she had the everloving nerve to ask to take my child on fucking Mother's Day. I told her no, but I was thinking "go spend it at the jail with YOUR son, lady!" Anyway, I was pissed! I got home, found my smallest box, glued small mirror tiles on both sides, took her pic (cut to size) & a paper towel with her blood on it, glued those between two mirror tiles, tied it with black string & burned a black candle with hotfoot oil on the top to seal it. Then I took the thing put it in a packet made out of my petition (anointed with hotfoot oil), along with hotfoot powder, poppy seeds, & goofer dust. I put it in the box & poured the rest of the graveyard dirt/goofer/hotfoot powder mix in, tied it up with a black ribbon that I knotted 9 times & I took the whole mess to a great local, out of the way cemetery & buried it in a grave of a spirit willing to help with payment. I feel good about it & I'm backing it up with having a Destruction candle lit against her!
HRCC Student #1989

RunningBlue
Mirror box and poppet?

Unread post by RunningBlue » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:01 pm

I am not sure if I'm posting this in the right place..
I read "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" by Catherine Yronwode.. It has excellent information on using a poppet and mirror box to reverse curses/evil back to the caster.. But can a mirror box be used for prosperity also? having prosperity bounce back to me?

The reason I ask is I found a big sheet of mirror on the side of the road and procceded to glass cut it to make a box... and I was puzzling this when I was assembling it.. couldn't I make a "mojo" mirror box with a poppet of myself? add some silver coins and other components used in a triple strength attraction mojo bag?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Mirror box and poppet?

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:03 pm

RunningBlue wrote:It has excellent information on using a poppet and mirror box to reverse curses/evil back to the caster.. But can a mirror box be used for prosperity also? having prosperity bounce back to me?

Read the page again. Whose poppet goes in that curse-reversing mirror box? Not yours, but your enemy's. The mirrors prevent his evil work from reaching you and reflect it back to the curse-thrower.

Would you use Reversing oil in a money or love spell? No, you would not. You would use products and materials designed to draw love or money or other blessings. When you want good things to find their way to you, you make sure the flow of power is unimpeded between you and the blessings you want. You radiate power with candles, lamps, or potted plant spells, or attract blessings with lodestones.

The reason I ask is I found a big sheet of mirror on the side of the road and procceded to glass cut it to make a box...

If you have plenty of mirror glass left over, you could cut it into decorative mirrors and put them in nice frames facing the windows and doors in your house, for further protection.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

RunningBlue

Unread post by RunningBlue » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:28 am

So a mirror bo is strictly just reversing curses back to someone? thats it?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:50 pm

RunningBlue wrote:So a mirror bo is strictly just reversing curses back to someone? thats it?

Yes.

Athough some people put the mirrors on the OUTSIDE of the box and themselves inside -- but again, bouncing bad things OFF the mirrors.

Miss Michaele

RunningBlue

Unread post by RunningBlue » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:40 pm

[/quote]

Yes.

Athough some people put the mirrors on the OUTSIDE of the box and themselves inside -- but again, bouncing bad things OFF the mirrors.

Miss Michaele[/quote]
ummm I like the idea.. sort of a force field around yourself, makes sense if you don't have an idea who is doing it... I'm running with that idea :D what ingredients would be needed to include in the box other than a poppet of myself?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello, RunningBlue ,
I just have a picture of myself (with my eyes showing) and protection herbs such as rue, etc.
Find herbs here (and read about which ones are for protection): www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
And I also use reversing oil on the outside (the reflection part) of the mirrors: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Or Fiery wall of protection: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Hope this helps
take care

RunningBlue

Unread post by RunningBlue » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, RunningBlue ,
I just have a picture of myself (with my eyes showing) and protection herbs such as rue, etc.
Find herbs here (and read about which ones are for protection): http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
And I also use reversing oil on the outside (the reflection part) of the mirrors: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Or Fiery wall of protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Hope this helps
take care

Thank you!

dave peterson

Avoiding disturbance of mirror box in cemetery

Unread post by dave peterson » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Hi, I hope this is a good area for a question about a mirror box spell. I just completed a much warranted mirror box spell. I got advice from my departed grandfather about it, that I should bury the box under a tree in his cemetery and I did that this evening. I gave him a hefty drink of his favorite as thanks and left dimes for him, my grandmother next to him (who was part of the mental conversation about what to do) and another dime at the tree where it was buried. I pictured doing it under a wide, rooty tree, which is exactly where I ended up, and got the impression that this was one of the places the box might remain undisturbed as long as this big old tree is left alone, which should be for a long, long time.

I want to try to improve the chances of it remaining undisturbed and it is not deeply buried (divinations said to do it in this area, but it was within view of a bike path, right at an entrance, and within view of a busy intersection with a stoplight--had to work very fast! but it felt right). Will it harm the effect of the spell if I were to unobtrusively put a little more dirt and grass seed over it?

Thank you for your advice!
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted." --Saint Groucho Marx

Miss Aida
Re: Avoiding disturbance of mirror box in cemetery

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:53 pm

Hello, dave peterson
That would be just fine.
Sounds like a terrific job you did!
Take care

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Avoiding disturbance of mirror box in cemetery

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:17 pm

dave peterson wrote: Will it harm the effect of the spell if I were to unobtrusively put a little more dirt and grass seed over it?

I agree with Miss Aida -- no problem. But drop a pinch of Law Keep Away powder, too, and maybe some fragments of oregano or bay leaf.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:17 pm

I had a reading done a couple weeks ago & that just took all the wind out of my cursing sails, BUT she did say I could put the ratchet mistress in a mirrorbox, i.e Reversing work. As far as personal concerns I can get a picture of her & that's about it. I think I could [i]maybe[i] get a cigarette butt, that's iffy though. I do have a pretty powerful hatred of her to boost my intent. She's a mentally ill drug addict & I will do anything within my power to keep her from being around my child. Today, my estranged husband told me that it would be quite a while before he would even consider having her around our son, I guess things are rocky between them. I don't trust him as long as he's weak minded enough to keep her in his life. He tells me that he doesn't trust her & that he's seen her ugly side, but I just don't get what her hold on him is, honestly. She looks like a man, she's barren, & she's a user, but I digress. The bastard found out he can't even JOKE with me about her being around our child today. She's a hairdresser & our son refuses to get a haircut, which I was trying to talk him into it in front of his father. Of course his dad goes "I know a hairdresser." To which I replied "How about somebody that I don't want to shank? Actually if she comes within 10 feet of our son I will slit her throat from ear to ear. Don't f with me." I try to keep it as PG as possible when I'm losing it with our child present. Getting Reversing sachet powder for the box, but I just want to add everything possible to keep her bound up & unable to cause anymore harm to anyone else.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,
Those mirror boxes work very well with pictures.
Sounds like she might be on her way out (according to what you're saying)!!
Wishing you the best

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:37 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AlyssaH,
Those mirror boxes work very well with pictures.
Sounds like she might be on her way out (according to what you're saying)!!
Wishing you the best

Thanks so much. I don't think she is on her way out, honestly. She just really has a strong sexual hold on him. I went over the texts she sent me, behind his back, with him today. He sounds reasonable until I explain that I can't trust him with our child until he gets her out of his life. Then he gets stubborn, even though he thinks he should be able to dictate my *casual* associations in the guise of what's best for our son. I really just need to get this mirror box on her made, I hope Target's photo machine is back in service. I love that you can directly print out what you need from it, with no middle man :)
HRCC Student #1989

CapricornLady

Unread post by CapricornLady » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello,

I am interested in doing a mirror spell against someone who has caused so much hurt and pain in my life and towards my family. I don't't want to cause her harm, just make her see that her actions are hurtful. What do you suggest?

Thank you :)

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:02 pm

Reversing was suggested to me by my reader, & if you want her to understand the pain she's caused, maybe some Clarity?
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, CapricornLady,
I agree with AlyssaH.
Take a look at all of the posts on this subforum for ideas.

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:25 pm

I'm about to put the b*tch in a mirror box, yaya! My estranged husband & I are getting along & he tells me things because I've shared my true dreams with him. Like when I put him & the c*nt in a vinegar jar, well I had a dream that there was a vinegar jar rolling around a house that we were both in. It broke in front of us & our pictures were in it, because *she* had put us in it. He told me that she had him believing that I was cheating on him & this is why he got so psycho. Which is b*llsh*t!!! I STILL haven't been with anybody else (even though I'm fully within my rights). He thinks she's possessed by an evil spirit because her behavior is so erratic. I think she does her cursing unconsciously, & naturally. In the page on Reversing; it says to burn a black candle dressed with Uncrossing & Reversing while you make the mirrorbox, am I correct? So the Reversing would NOT go in the actual box? It would go on the candle?
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,
Yes, on the candle.
Now every rootworker is different. But I would not get those oils near her (in the box) because you don't want her uncrossed!
If you're putting her the box, you could use some CROSSING oil, or Destruction oil, etc.
www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html
Hope this helps
Keep us posted!

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:39 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AlyssaH,
Yes, on the candle.
Now every rootworker is different. But I would not get those oils near her (in the box) because you don't want her uncrossed!
If you're putting her the box, you could use some CROSSING oil, or Destruction oil, etc.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html
Hope this helps
Keep us posted!

Thank you! Okay, I will make the candle up & wash my hands before I even go near her box. I think I'm going to sew a doll & stuff it with alum (to shut her mouth against me), sulfur, red pepper flake, poppy seeds, broken glass, & a rusty nail. I've also got Goofer dust that I'm throwing in there.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,
GREAT!!!
Take care

dave peterson

Re: Beyond a Mirror Box

Unread post by dave peterson » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele and Miss Aida, Your feedback is reassuring, I will try what Miss Aida suggested too. ;)
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted." --Saint Groucho Marx

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:09 pm

My sister in law is currently interfering heavily in my marital problems, not on any magical level but just on a mundane level. She has a very strong influence over my husband (always has done their whole lives) and is very manipulative towards him. I have had a reading by an AIRR rootworker and I have been advised that she needs to be "binded and put into a mirror box as this is the only way to control her".

A previous psychic reading told me that she is a nasty, bitter person in general, which is why she always has something horrible to say about other people and dislikes me so much she didn't say a single word to me on our wedding day.

Ideally I want her to cease communicating with my husband, shut her mouth, stop manipulating him, stop speaking negatively about me and our marriage, back off completely, and have any negativity she dishes out sent right back to slap her hard in the face and make her own life a misery.

She lives in a different country so I have no personal concerns of hers except photos.

As this woman is not doing anything magical, she is just pushing him away from our marriage through simple emotional manipulation, I have the following questions:

1. What do I need to use to represent her? Do I just put her picture into a box? Do I make a doll or buy a doll and put her picture on the face? What would I make a doll from and what would I stuff a doll with? Do I anoint a doll or picture with any oils or herbs? Can I inscribe a black candle with her name instead and anoint it with any nasty oils or powders?
2. How do I bind the item that represents her? Do I wrap it in black thread or black cord or cloth?
3. What would I pray while doing each part of this work? Something like "you will stop controlling your brother" or "you will stop interfering in our marriage" or "all your negativity shall be rebounded to you" or something like that?
4. What do I put into the mirror box with the item that represents her? Do I put herbs or oils or powders or a petition paper or any other nasty stuff?
5. Since she is not using magic, do I still need to dispose of the box or can I keep the box in a dark place in my house or bury it in my garden?

I will need to purchase all of the necessary ingredients so I need specific help with this please to make sure I get everything I need.

Additionally to a mirror box, what else can I do to stop her? I want to throw as many things at her as possible to make her life a misery and stop her interfering in ours.

Much gratitude!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Hello, aradia71,

You can buy a doll from Lucky Mojo and put pictures and name papers (along with petition papers both inside and outside of the doll.
Here's the subforum that tells you more about dolls (if you want to make one) doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html

You can buy a black wax figural candle and smash the hell out of it: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

On July 27, we discussed cursing dolls in GREAT detail on the Blog talk radio show (with a nasty cursing doll spell at the end). You might want to listen to that show.

You are right about everything else you asked except the last question. You would want to bury that at a cemetery.

I hope this helps.

take care

emdeluxe
Mirror Box-can I work in stages?

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:19 am

Hi all!

I am going to be doing a mirror box. I am awaiting my black devil candle. May I begin the process of assembling the box, etc? I am feeling really powerful energy right now. I would love to channel it into my work if I can while waiting for the candle. Thanks!

Dragonfly72

Re: Mirror Box-can I work in stages?

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi emdeluxe,

Why not? If you are doing yourself the box, you can line it now with the mirror pieces focusing over your desire to return to the sender all the evil energy they've sent your way. If you decide to go further, you may put the doll/picture/herbs/oils inside afterwards and wait for the candle. Anyway, I prefer to work a mirror box as a container spell/vinegar jar - Tuesdays and Saturdays, when the hands of the clock are going u p to increase the return of energy to the sender, just my 2 cents...

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Hi emdeluxe,
Yes, a mirror box takes a little time to "build" if you will, so I don't think there's any issue with getting a head start on it while you wait for your shipment.

Best of luck.

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:34 am

Thank you!

sev33

Unread post by sev33 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:14 am

Hi can I put more than one person in a mirror box spell to curse them? I was thinking a petition paper with there names and their photos, or would I burn everything to ash and lock them in that way?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:15 am

Hi sev33,

I usually burn the petition paper with the herbs.
But the pics, I would place facing the mirror, so what they have done to you comes back to them.

Good Luck!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:35 am

I have a question and I think a similar question was asked on the board but I can't find it again anywhere.

I wanted to know

If bob crosses up carol to fall in love with him or a unfair binding love spell and crosses up Alice and Ted just for the sake of it(unjustified) and Ted finds out. If Ted puts Bob in a mirror box and buries him does everything Bob sent to Carol, Ted, and Alice return to bob, or is it only everything Bob sent to Ted return to him since Ted put him in the box.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Hello Godislove,

lol, I had to draw a diagram to map out what you were getting at! This is one of those things where I think there is not an easy answer to it. It kind of depends on Ted's talent as a worker, on Bob's talent as a worker and how exactly they all do their work. It is possible for ted to Mirror box Bob in such a way that anything Bob sends out against anybody would not work but I would say that Ted is a very talented worker. If Ted only calls for Bobs work against him and Alice then it would likely only affect him and Alice. If Bob has got way more talent and practice then Ted then Ted's mirror box may not work at all. (though it is unlikely he would get no results if Bob's work is unjustified as you suggested) . I hope this helps you to puzzle out your question.

Peace~

Nathen

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:16 pm

Thank you! Lol! Bobs work is definitely unjustified.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Godislove,

The box should return everything he sends outward. At this point his negative or positive would shoot back onto him. Like natstein said of course ability and justified plays a major role as well. If this person practices rootwork then you or whoever is being eluded to should do protection work to keep bob from doing more. Another variation is to put two photos back to back between two mirrors you did not look into, then put the mirror facing in and seal it shut.. that will cause all their actions and work to go back. LM reversing candle and products will also help, and to help those inflicted try cast off evil , uncrossing, then use a protection like fiery wall.

AugustMoon+

Unread post by AugustMoon+ » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Hello-

There are two people (a married couple) whom I want to do a reversing spell / mirror box.

Should I do a separate box for each person or can I use one box for both people?

Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Hello, AugustMoon+,

You do them separately.

I have found that sometimes when you put 2 or more of them together, it's may not have the desired outcome

Wishing you the best

take care

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Ok I wrote everything down on my plan to cleanse my ex and put his current gf in a mirror box, but what do I put in the mirror box? Just her picture? Anything else? Goofer dust also? Is that all?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

This link may help: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Look for the mirror box in that link

I sue all kinds of nasty stuff. ANYTHING nasty. Anything goes (n my book)!!

Take care

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:06 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I'm so grateful I found you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:08 pm

Luckyone,

I a misspelled the link and just edited it to be correct

Sorry!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”