• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Re: Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Luckyyone » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:02 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I was already looking for it, and another thing, can I do this now? Or do I have to do the cleansing first?
Also, when I bury it in the cemetery, (I've never done something like that, it kinda creeps me out) anyways, what if I go visit my grandma and bury it near her, will this disturb her peace?... I just don't know if someone will see me digging, I don't know how I would do that.... It's my first time ever... I'm just worried someone will see me
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

I would do the cleansing afterwards.

Just ask your grandmother if you have her permission. You'll either get a good feeling or a bad feeling.

FEAR of the cemetery is not good for hoodoo practitioners. You ought to be having fun experiences.

If you have a dog, bring your dog with you. Make it look like you're cleaning poop.

Or bring something like a plant and make it look like your offering a plant. Unless you're In a City where spell craft is used frequently, nobody will suspect a thing.

People see me all the time and never give me a second thought

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Luckyyone » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:57 am

Thanks again Miss Aida!

I'm sorry... I wasn't really clear on the mirror box question... I'm doing a cleanse on my ex and putting his current gf in a mirror box. Can I put her in a mirror box before his cleanse? Can I do it during his cleanse? Or after her cleanse? I'm thinking I can do it before so she won't try anything else on him.... I'm gathering my shopping list and want to get this plan started ASAP.
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:16 am

Hello, Luckyyone ,

Put her in the mirror box and bury it first.

THEN start the cleansing on him.

My strategy is that we get her influences out of the way before you start healing/cleansing him. It weakens her.

I hope this makes sense now. Maybe I wasn't clear initially (I'm old! LOL)

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Luckyyone » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:38 am

Ok will do!! So looking forward to doing that to her!!! She needs to be stopped!!

Thank you Miss Aida! It's not old age, just too much wisdom!!

I will definitely be contacting you after I complete all my experiments!! lol
Luckyyone

Unread postby Luckyyone » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:16 am

Update! I did the mirror box on Saturday! It was not bad, I still can't believe I did it, I guess that's how bad I want this lady to go away from our lives, lol.

Anyways, I also have a black candle lit (with reversal oil and powder), I started it while I was making my mirror box. The candle looks a little dirty and its leaving wax behind, which I'm aware are not good signs, does this mean the mirror box isn't having good affect? I am confident about it because I buried it in the graveyard, that to me is good enough.... But not sure
Luckyyone

Unread postby natstein » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Hello Luckyyone,

We can't do candle divination on the forums because it is a professional service offered by the readers at AIRR. I would not read to much into things this early during the working however. Give it some time to take effect. IT sounds like you did things they way they needed to be done!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luckyyone » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Thank you Natstein!
Luckyyone

Mirror box spell failed

Unread postby CherokeeMoon774 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:20 pm

I did a mirror box spell, several months ago. We drove 5 hours away to get rid of it. I buried it at a crossroads, the main center was a busy street. But I wasn't able to bury it very deep, do to had only 2 tablespoons to dig with and was on my knees hiding from traffic. I had to drop on my tummy when folks passed by. I think we came back the same way, less than 24 hours later. We tried finding another route. Not sure, it was so very dark the night I buried it. Plus I forgot to baptize the doll. Could any of that cause it to fail. My intuition keeps telling me to do another one. Even had a few dreams of having to do another one. I never once thought it wouldn't work. I'm extremely disappointed it didn't. I've heard that, some witches can protect themselves from those. Please help.
CherokeeMoon774

Unread postby natstein » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Hello CherokeeMoon774,

I merged your post into the thread that deals with mirror boxes. If you read through these pages you will get a good idea on how mirror boxes work. If you could please when you are wanting to know about a topic, use the search bar in the upper right corner of the forums so you can place your question in the proper thread.

Several of the things you describe could cause a mirror box to not work. Not baptizing the doll would make for a fairly week connection to your target, not getting it buried all the way could mean it was found, dug up, and opened. It is possible for people protect themselves from work as well.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:01 pm

CherokeeMoon774,

The spirit guides are telling you it did not take and do it again. thus adhead to them and do it again. now you know what mistakes not to make.
j82

Unread postby aradia71 » Sat May 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, I've read through the posts and couldn't see anything specific to my questions.

I had a reading done a few months ago by an AIRR rootworker I found on this forum and I was told I need to do a mirror box on a particular person. I haven't done anything about it until now, so have a few questions.

1. The person I need to do the mirror box on does not have any idea of hoodoo or any kind of magic, so will the mirror box still work even though they are not practising any kind of magic?
2. I only have the person's name, photo and date of birth, is that enough to create a strong enough link for the box to work?
3. I am going to buy a mirror box from Lucky Mojo, should I also buy a black doll baby to use inside the box, and should I stick the photo to the doll baby's head?
4. How do I baptise the doll baby to be the person?
5. If I buy a black doll baby, what size mirror box would I need? (I can't see the measurements for the doll babies or the boxes on the catalogue pages).
6. Should I buy DUME powder and oil and use those in the box as well?
7. Do I need a petition paper or should I write my wish on the back of the photo?
8. I have some black suede cord, should I use that to tie around the box?
9. I understand that I need to bury the box in a graveyard - I don't have any family buried here so can I use a stranger's grave instead and what offerings should I leave at the person's grave?
10. Do I need to buy Hyssop and use that in a bath after I bury the box?

Also, there are two other evil people who I would like to do a mirror box on. Can I put all three people into one box, ie three doll babies, photos of each of them etc, would the box still work on all three people? Or would I be better to buy three separate boxes and use one box for each person? And if I use three separate boxes, should I bury them at three separate graves?

One more thing - I have always had an affinity with magic, and have had some success with candle magic in the past (using witchcraft), but I am completely new to hoodoo, so I do not know how powerful I am, if at all. Can I succeed or would I be better off hiring the AIRR rootworker to do all of this work for me instead?

Many thanks and blessings for your help with this.
aradia71

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello, Aradia,

I will answer each question after your question

aradia71 » Sat May 23, 2015 10:43 pm

1. The person I need to do the mirror box on does not have any idea of hoodoo or any kind of magic, so will the mirror box still work even though they are not practising any kind of magic? -Yes
2. I only have the person's name, photo and date of birth, is that enough to create a strong enough link for the box to work?-Yes
3. I am going to buy a mirror box from Lucky Mojo, should I also buy a black doll baby to use inside the box, and should I stick the photo to the doll baby's head?-Yes
4. How do I baptise the doll baby to be the person?_Take Holy Water, make the sign of the cross over the doll iwht wetted fingers and say: "I baptize you in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, Amen. And I name you ___"
5. If I buy a black doll baby, what size mirror box would I need? (I can't see the measurements for the doll babies or the boxes on the catalogue pages).-I would get the medium sized one
6. Should I buy DUME powder and oil and use those in the box as well? _Good idea!
7. Do I need a petition paper or should I write my wish on the back of the photo?-You can do both if you wish
8. I have some black suede cord, should I use that to tie around the box?-Sure
9. I understand that I need to bury the box in a graveyard - I don't have any family buried here so can I use a stranger's grave instead and what offerings should I leave at the person's grave? -See thispage
10. Do I need to buy Hyssop and use that in a bath after I bury the box?-Yes

Also, there are two other evil people who I would like to do a mirror box on. Can I put all three people into one box, ie three doll babies, photos of each of them etc, would the box still work on all three people? Or would I be better to buy three separate boxes and use one box for each person? And if I use three separate boxes, should I bury them at three separate graves?- No each person gets their own doll and their own box

One more thing - I have always had an affinity with magic, and have had some success with candle magic in the past (using witchcraft), but I am completely new to hoodoo, so I do not know how powerful I am, if at all. Can I succeed or would I be better off hiring the AIRR rootworker to do all of this work for me instead?- Who knows? It doesn't hurt to try.

In the future, please just ask us the link on how to do this. Thanks

Many thanks and blessings for your help with this.
Miss Aida

Unread postby aradia71 » Mon May 25, 2015 4:05 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

Sorry for asking all the questions - do you have the link to the page please?

One more question (sorry!) - I live outside of the US and I can't find Holy Water in my country, if I buy it from Lucky Mojo will it be banned from international flights or will it be confiscated by customs as it is a liquid?

Or is it possible for me to make it myself? Or can I use something else to baptise the doll?

Many thanks and blessings for all of your help on this.
aradia71

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello aradia71,

I am not certain but I believe the web page she is suggesting would be this one (http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#graveyard).

No Holy Water? wow. I do not know if the Holy Water you order would get confiscated. It would depend on the laws of the country you live in. I know they ship liquids to some countries without issue though. You could also bless water yourself if that is your only option.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by beloved on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:18 am.
Reason: Adding more to my question...

Unread postby beloved » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Hello,

How far away should the deployment of a mirror box be placed? The cemetery where I'd like to bury is on the way to see my intended; it lies between us. If I want the banished person far, far away from us, should I find a cemetery that is further away?

Has anyone had success with the mirror box? I have some promising signs. The reversal candle burned steady with a big flame and very little wax is left and did some crazy stuff. It had a row of tears in the beginning that formed a staff that did a backflip away from the candle- it did a literal backwards reverse spiral that remained unburned all the way down--like a stretched out slinky! In the end the candle burned that backwards wax too. It's interesting because as I worked the reversal oil into it I cried with rage that all of my tears would reverse back to the person tenfold. Also, my mantra has been what goes around comes around goes around...And, I heard the heart of banished persons' poppet pop when I put pins in it. As I did it, I said let your heart break with pain as you did to me. So fascinating!!! Not looking for divination, just interested if others had similar burns or experiences. It's exciting to take notice of the symbolism in the work and how it becomes more and more evident. Also, the subtle signs are indeed personal.

Thanks!
beloved

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:21 pm

Hello, belightfully ,

I would bury it at the one furthest away. The farther, the better.

I have great success with them

Looks like you have good signs!

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby beloved » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:41 am

Thanks Ms. Aida!

Very exciting stuff!
beloved

Mirror Box on more than one Person

Unread postby SweetLady » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:38 am

Hello:
There have been 3 women who have bothered me all my life and caused a ton of problems, not only for me, but for other family members as well. I am now, after many years of trouble, to the point that I am not going to "be nice" anymore. I am going to put them 3 in a mirror box and stop them from hurting those I love and myself, as well as others I may not know or be aware of that they are hurting. Anyhow, There is also a man that I have to work with who has been doing work on me for the past 6 months. I am getting tired of him as well and have come to see that he is the type of person who does all kinds of mess to others whenever he gets angry or does not get his way. My question is, can I make one large mirror box and throw all 4 of these "creatures" into the same box? They are all of a similar nature, hateful, spiteful, jealous, malicious beasts! literally! But somehow they always manage to get what they want in life and seem to get along with others, but it is only because most people in this area are not familiar at all with hoodoo. Anyhow, I also have a question about how to build the mirror box from 6 mirrors if you cannot look into them? I heard that "you have to know how to do it" - meaning make the box without catching your own reflection in any of the mirrors. Can any of the seasoned practitioners please comment on how to go about this spell?
The last question I have is, the spell on the Lucky Mojo Website says use uncrossing and reversing oil on the candle. - Please explain about uncrossing oil, I have some but if I want to make these persons suffer a hell of their own devising, why use the uncrossing products? Thanks so much!
SweetLady

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello, SweetLady ,

I am so sorry that you and your family are enduring all of this. I feel so bad for all of you.

Unfortunately, it is not good idea to put more than one person in a mirror box. You would need one for each person.

It is very difficult to explain in writing how to make the mirror boxes. But Lucky Mojo does indeed sell them!! So, that will solve some problems for you!

Find the picture (and instructions on how to use the Reversing products) here: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Also, for uncrossing oil? Oil usage can be found here: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

I pray that you and your family will heave peace of mind.

Wishing you the best
Miss Aida

Unread postby redheart » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:43 pm

So I got a reading done today from the radio show. I was giving some good advice. One was a mirror box spell. I've looked up and read all the threads on it. My question is I was looking up cemeteries. I came a cross a monument. That basically is a one person cemetery. Which to me would be way easier to bury a box in. Then trying to in a cemetery. Would this be acceptable. Or should I still try at a cemetery.
redheart

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Hi redheart,

You don't know if the spirit in that single-monument burial ground will want to work with you.

Secondly, it should not be too difficult to find an appropriate cemetery in which you can search for a spirit that is cooperative and wants to help you. So I would not short-cut this process and would stick to finding a proper cemetery for your mirror box.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby redheart » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:19 am

Is there anyone I can find on this site to do the mirror box spell for me. It would be kind of diffcult since I live with family. And I don't want them to see me doing this. Also in the reading it was said to be a older women who was doing work on me. They said maybe his mother. She came out in my reading alot. I am not sure if it's her or not. So how would the doll be name. I don't wanna name her and it's not the person doing the work on me.
redheart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:48 am

Hello, redheart,

We don't recommend any one rootworker on the forum.

Instead, we ask you to go to this website and choose one for yourself"

http://readersandrootowrkers.org

If you are not sure about naming a doll, you would just name it something simple as: "Enemy"

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby redheart » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:10 pm

I haven't started my mirror box spell yet. As I live in the city. There is this old slave cemetery that keeps calling me. Since I've been going down at the area for other reason. The problem is like I said I live in the city and this is a old slaves cemetery in the middle of alot of traffic. There is no way I would ever be able to bury there. At the same time the monument which is a one grave. That is of a child. Keeps calling me also. In my heart it is something about the child's grave that keeps calling me. At the same time I feel alot of different spirit's from the slaves cemetery calling me
redheart

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:15 pm

redheart, the best possible camouflage for graveyard work is graveyard service. Go to the graveyard and tend those graves you are called to. Clean up the weeds and fallen leaves, place some flowers -- why, you could even plant some live plants! Which requires digging a hole! In which you could leave a spell!

.... and under which you could hide the coins and whisky which are traditional payment, should you feel the need for ultra-discretion.

And if they ask for food offerings -- I work with some ancestors who are very partial to particular foods -- you can leave those at the graves, too. If the spirits are calling you it may be to make friends as well as to work. Begin by walking through the graveyard and seeing what kind of welcome or approach you get.

Good luck and blessings,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Innocence » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:33 pm

I am making a mirror box for my ex's mother who is moving in with us and, according to my new reading, will be doing more breakup work on us. I have all the nasty stuff such as the Crossing powder, Goofer dust, Asafoetida powder, Sulphur, Hot Foot powder, Inflammatory Confusion Powder, Alum powder, Poppy Seed et cetra. Should I dump them all in there with her or is it overkill considering it's the mother of the man I love? My petition will be for her to be trapped in there with her jealousy and all her evil be reversed onto her. Which raises another question, when she attempts breakup work on me again, would the mirror box reverse that onto herself and have the effect to break up her marriage?
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello, Innocence,

Yes, that is good!

We have no idea how Spirit will handle it. We can't predict how Spirit will manifest the spell.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Innocence » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:38 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! I realized there's one more thing that I am confused about, I read that the black candle is to be annointed with both Uncrossing and Reversal oils? Why the uncrossing? I am planning to light a white candle rubbed with the fiery wall of protection oil simultaneously.
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi Innocence,

Uncrossing takes off any hex thrown at you, while Reversing sends it back to the sender.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Help! Mirrorx Box Spell

Unread postby EvaLuna » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:07 am

Hi Everyone:

Happy New Year to all!

Here is my situation: Several months ago, I got a reading on the LM Radio Show and I was told that my bf ex's was consistently working on crossing me and trying to break up my relationship with my boyfriend. I tried everything, uncrossing, cleansing, protection, etc...It was finally determined that she was never going to let up any time soon, so it was prescribed to go the mirror box route (the last resort). Since, I wasn't comfortable on doing the mirror box myself (even though I knew before the reading this was what spirit was telling me, I am not well versed in the practice). So, I hired a well known AIRR reader to do the work. I paid a significant amount of money. This person was to do a cord breaking spell and after wards was to do the mirror box spell to protect me from her ever constant negativity. She had someone else working for her against me. Anyway, I am very disappointed because, at the start of the work, I received a few updates from this AIRR reader...after several months (which they said it will take 21 to 30 days) and we would then have a follow-up reading to determine the efficacy of the work. Well, I emailed several times over the last 6 months and no response. I don't want to speak ill of anyone and it's not my thing to do...So, I am fine with just moving on from this and kissed my money goodbye. I've continued working on my protection with St. Michael and my honey jars etc...however, I've noticed that if I do any work against her (such as making them my bf and ex fight when she calls him) I noticed that we fight and almost broke up twice. Luckily, my guides and angels are with me and I was able to quickly remedy the situation. Before, I hired the AIRR worker, I had already ordered a doll, a box and bought mirrors to construct my own mirror box...I still have them, but I am worried. I am not sure if this worker actually did the mirror work. What if he put me in the box? I hope not, I don't think so. If he did complete the mirror box, did something go wrong that all negativity is being sent back to me. She is still at it, trying to break us up, and trying to come in between us. I read with another reader (not AIRR) who confirmed that she is still at it and might have her aunt doing work against me.

So, my question is: What would happen if I do the mirror box and place her myself in the box? what would be the consequence if she has me in a box or some spell that reverses any negativity back to me? Has she won? Am I stuck in this situation for ever? What can I do? What if the AIRR worker did place her in the mirror box and something went wrong or not, and what would happen if I put her again in a box what would be the counter-effect?

I just need some help and advise. I have been doing the 13 herb bath on and off the last couple of months, especially after I notice that my bf and I almost got into two fights right after putting them both in hot pepper slices and sizzling them on the fire.

What is your advice?

Thank you for any advice!

Many blessings,'Eva
EvaLuna

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Hello, EvaLuna ,

No! Don't kiss your money good bye. Lucky Mojo and the members of AIRR do not want this type of reputation.

Contact the Ombudsman, PLEASE!!! Find the pages here:

problems-contacting-an-airr-reader-contact-the-ombudsman-t16571.html

I doubt you were placed in the mirror box. Why would any AIRR member do that?

I do mirror boxes all the time and there are no consequences to performing that.

If you are afraid that you are in one, then I would suggest that you get a reading on this to find out for sure. http://readersandrootworkers.org

There are ways of protecting yourself www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Please contact the ombudsman!

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby belle » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:07 am

Would a mirror box work to send back the bad emotional impact of a breakup back at the person who broke up with you? I've been having some of the worst panic attacks of my life recently and I want to send it all back to my ex. Is there a way to magnify it when you send it back?
belle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello, belle ,

A mirror box will also make anything negative about a person bounce back to that person.

So, the answer would be "YES".

Magnification? You could try magnifying mirrors but, I wouldn't do that because we don't know if that would help. it's worth a try but, I'd rather leave it up to Spirit to make the decisions

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby belle » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:28 pm

Thank you for your guidance Miss Aida! :)
belle

Unread postby Homeward bound » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:01 am

I had a reading with an AIRR worker and I was advised to do a binding mirror box spell with their picture to keep them from doing any more harm. I don't know if I'm supposed to burn a candle on the box or just put them in there and bury it at the cemetary. Also am I supposed to be summoning certain spirits to help me with this? I'm still waiting to do it because I wanted to make sure I have appropriate cleansing afterwards so I'm waiting for my LM products to arrive.
Homeward bound

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello, truly jinxed ,

Here is the link to the mirror box spell: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

You can burn a candle on the box if you wish (I do), then bury it. But, it is not mandatory

You would ask the Spirit of the dead person if they will give you permission to bury it by them and if they will help you.

Wishing you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Homeward bound » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:26 am

Thankyou Miss Aida. I actually had a reading with you. You explained everything to do but I wasn't sure if I burn a candle or what kind of candle or if I put the enemies name on the candle in mirror writing to send back because you explained to me that I needed to do a reversing binding spell. I'm still waiting on my LM products to arrive.

Also since I'm doing this mirror box with a picture should I write the enemies name on the back of the picture and would I do that in mirror writing? I printed the picture on regular white paper.
Homeward bound

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:34 pm.
Reason: Merged with post above

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, truly jinxed,

I will answer each question after the question (also, I am sorry but I don't know who you are as I didn't ask for a forum name)

Thankyou Miss Aida. I actually had a reading with you. You explained everything to do but I wasn't sure if I burn a candle or what kind of candle or if I put the enemies name on the candle-Just use a pencil and inscribe: destruction (in cursive) from top to bottom, spiral fashion (without any breaks in the writing). Then, anoint it with whatever negative oil that suits you.

Also since I'm doing this mirror box with a picture should I write the enemies name on the back of the picture and would I do that in mirror writing? I printed the picture on regular white paper.- You can do that.

Wishing you great success with your spell

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Smoking Cougar » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:34 am

Hi, I was going to do a "Mirror Box" spell along with the "Inheritance" one to get my husbands money the elder sibling has decided to keep. :evil:

I can get dirt from their mothers grave when husband goes down to set the headstone, but~~~~

My problem is I wont be able to get it buried back in a graveyard! There is one by us but one cant get into it (it is private); and I'm in a wheelchair and hubby wouldn't approve.

So, which is the best way for me to dispose of them once it is done?

I have a pond on our property but no running water... that is why I haven't done them yet..

I wasn't for sure about just keeping them around in a closet or something similar.... :shock: :D I don't think that's a good idea... is it? :o ;)

Would love any advice.

Thanks, Smoking Cougar
Smoking Cougar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 01, 2016 9:27 pm

Hello, Smoking Cougar ,

If this were me, I'd pay a teenager $20 to take you to a different cemetery and bury it for you (and in front of you).
Put it in a brown sealed paper bag so that it cannot be identified and say it is a religious offering per an old Catholic rite.

You have to be more creative. And, by the way, Spirits like that stuff: being silly and happy and funny!

Try that.

Or send it to a rootworker who can do this for you. I send all of mine to a rootworker every single month

Wising you the best
Miss Aida

Unread postby Smoking Cougar » Mon May 02, 2016 12:41 pm

That would be a way to do it! I never thought about sending it off to a root worker~
All the kids down in this hollow have grown up and moved into the city or that would be the quickest way... but it never dawned on me either one!

Thank you soo much! I appreciate it greatly....
Smoking Cougar

Unread postby Homeward bound » Wed May 04, 2016 1:54 am

I finally got to make my mirror box last night and I may have messed up on it. I added a drop of hot foot oil to it and a lot of powders goofer powder, red pepper flakes, black pepper, red brick dust, graveyard dirt, mouse poison, nails, tacks and the picture. My question is how are the mirrors to reflect on her if all that's being seen are powders. I got a little carried away. Should I make a different one since I haven't taken it to the cemetary yet? My intention was to curse the box all week and bury it Saturday. I was just feeling good to get the box done because every attempt to do one would fail like a roadblock was put up. If I'm to make another box then what and how do i dispose of this one? Any help on this would be appreciated.
Homeward bound

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello, truly jinxed ,

You're fine.

Look at it this way: the target is immersed in all kinds of negative things. Any attempt to escape those negative things will bounce on the mirrors and right back to the person.

So, go bury it!!

Wishing you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Rosewood » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:14 am

I had the pleasure of doing a mirror box spell in the very early hours of Saturday in the hour of Saturn. This, of course, is for the woman that keeps interfering in my relationship. It was quite satisfying to put her in a box.

I made a doll out of clay. Inside the head I placed some of her hair as well as her handwriting (the word "shot" in black marker). I wanted a negative word and this was the only one I could find in her handwriting. QUESTION 1: I was wondering if I should have placed a bullet in the box too to add some bang to the spell?

I baptized the doll and threw hotfoot powder and Goofer Dust over it as it lay in the box which I painted black. As I did this I told it that it is now flesh and blood and I control it. I was cursing her the whole time as I worked on it. I also threw some asafoetida oil on the doll.

QUESTION 2: I have this powerful desire to keep the mirror box with me for a while. I don't know why. She will be in town again at the start of October to cause more problems. Would it be OK for me to keep working the box along with a cursing jar until then, before burying the box in a cemetery?
Rosewood

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello Rosewood,

Personally, I wouldn't hang onto a mirror box. I'd want it out of my house as soon as possible, being watched over by spirits in the graveyard. And I don't think the bullet was required.

Traditionally, I don't think mirror boxes are something that you "work" long term. I've never heard of that, anyway. You *can* light a candle on top when you finish making it, like Miss Aida says above, but she says it's not required. Mirror boxes are something you make, then dispose of. Now a cursing jar, though, is something you could work long term until you get results.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Rosewood » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:02 am

Thanks Sisterjean,

I made it on Saturday and will hold onto it a maximum of 9 days or less if possible before I go bury it in a private cemetery nearby. I should be able to do it there quickly and without distraction. It is a small cemetery, but walled and with high trees around it. I think for most of us the problem is doing it unnoticed. I believe the bitch has been around again since Friday and leaving today, as my man has been acting like a creep again, canceling plans etc. I know other members of her family are currently in town. I am tired of this situation. She has turned him into a cowardly "man" that is terrified to stand up to her no matter what con she pulls on him. I want her gone and for him to start acting like a man instead of a stupid school boy. He is hardly a kid anymore.
Rosewood

Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby amber » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:30 am

Hello I was reading about doing a mirror box but it says to burry it in a graveyard, but what if I can't burry it in one, is their an alternative, thanks so much Amber
amber

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:51 pm

Hello, Amber,

For a fee, you could most certainly find an AIRR member who will bury it for you. Especially the ones that do cursing work

Find AIRR members here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby amber » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:13 am

Mirror box spell question. If you can't burry it in a graveyard. Is their an alternative?
Thanks Amber
amber

Unread postby manekineko » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Hello Amber: If you are serious about your spiritual defense, you should do whatever it takes to bury your mirror box in a cemetery. If you feel like the cemetery nearby has too much traffic to not draw unwanted attention, consider visiting a cemetery in a rural area. Even something as inconspicuous as a heavy-duty spoon can be used as a digging tool. All the best!
manekineko

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello, amber ,

I agree with manekineko . I honestly don't know of a different venue for this.

But, you could construct a "makeshift" cemetery in your outside yard. Do you have room to do that?
Miss Aida

Unread postby lapalomablanca » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:41 am

So I've made a mirror box with a mirror I bought at the thriftstore and cleansed it with Florida water and holy water from Lourdes. I never looked in it and broke it into pieces with a hammer.

I took an old shoebox, glued all pieces on all sides of the box stating my intentions, filled the box with a picture of my enemy (I put fresh hot pepper on her eyes and mouth on the picture that made a hole in that place) put in a dolly I made out of clay for the body (her full name and DOB written on the body) put a pin in the vagina area, and a stone where the heart supposed to be.
Used black feathers for her hair and blindfolded the doll. Used twigs as arms and binded her together with the arms and legs.
I baptized the doll with some tequilla I bought for Santa Muerte and holy water and said that she is now my enemy.

Put the picture and doll with intentions in the box with spanish moss in it, black salt, cayene powder, crabshell powder and sulfur on the doll and closed the box. Put red string around the box, brought it to a graveyard and buried the box just in front of a grave. I paid 2 euros for the help of spiris and don't ask me why, poored some red wine over the box and earth before leaving.

So this is kinda long, I know, but did I did good ?
And would I ask a rootworker to do some more work to help my work or would it be too much ?
The one I put in the box stole the father of my child again and has asked someone to curse me and I have confirmation from a rootworker she did.

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED :)
lapalomablanca

Unread postby cecila » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Hi Miss Aida,
you said:
Postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:37 pm
Hello, RunningBlue ,
I just have a picture of myself (with my eyes showing) and protection herbs such as rue, etc.
Find herbs here (and read about which ones are for protection): www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
And I also use reversing oil on the outside (the reflection part) of the mirrors: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Or Fiery wall of protection: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Hope this helps
take care

For your own protection,my understanding is that you put a photo of yours between 2 mirrors with reflecting side outside. Inside you put some protection herbs and outside mirrors(reflecting ones) you anoint with Reversing oil. Am I correct?
I don't understand where should I place FWOP inside-(on the photo )or outside the mirrors-(reflecting side)?
Can you help me please ?
Thank you
cecila

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:56 pm

Hello, lapalomablanca,

It sounds like you did a great job!

You can go to the ARR webpage and scroll down to the category of crossings and see which rootworkers help with that type of work

http://readerandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best with your work (and I pray that you get your revenge)
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, cecila ,

I do both

Wishing you the best with your protection spell

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby cecila » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Reversing oil -only outside and FWOP -inside and outside? Did I understand right?
Please excuse my questions and thank you for your help Miss Aida
cecila

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Hello, cecila ,

Reversing on the outside

Dab some FW protection on the outside also (don't mix the 2)

FW Protection on the inside definitely

Take care
Miss Aida

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics