Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Shutter

Re: Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Shutter » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:58 am

If I made a box spell with 2 wooden effigies bound together with love and fidelity herbs and the petition that miss cat has given in another thread about freezing out all other bitches, etc. (for a freezer spell it was, but seems like it'd work in this situation for protection against all of those people too) inside the box as well, then add firey wall oil on the inner parts of the mirrors being glued on the outside of the box and reversal oil on the tops of the mirrors facing out, would that keep other women away and keep my man faithful?

I have all I need minus some powders that'll be coming in the mail, I just wanted to know what the thoughts were on using a reverse mirror box for this intention and if I should trash the idea entirely. I do have a freezer spell going with that particular petition that Miss Cat had provided for us in the forums with, and it's done me some good, I just need to really get the reigns on my target who has had a long history of wandering eye. I do have a nation sack coming to me in the mail from LM, for I'm sure I could do that one myself in theory, but I'd like it to be as pristinely put together as possible so I ordered it.

Any thoughts on this one would be fantastic. I've done the breakup work, that's sucessful, I've done some hindu grass work to clear up old messes so we can start anew, some reconciliation and return to me work, and now some come to me and love work, meanwhile dressing myself with domination powders like st. martha, controlling and DAIS (which I recommend to anyone reading this, they're all great and I use them daily which give me the upper hand at work).

Okay enough rambling, thank you!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:45 am

Hello thestars,

You don't need to "call up" a specific deity when you do your mirror box, but you need to baptize your effigy or doll baby or whatever you use to represent your enemies, and you need to get that box buried. You'll likely feel unsettled until you do, I do anyway.

Hope that helps.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:47 am

Hello shutter,

I have never heard of such a thing, but that doesn't mean it can't be done. I think your idea sounds very creative! You should try it and let us know what results you get.

Take care.

Shutter

Unread post by Shutter » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:05 am

Thanks for the support Sister Jean! I will report back :)
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

starsz

Unread post by starsz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Thanks for your reply Sister Jean, I did feel uneasy about not baptising the effigy, could I just take it out baptise it in say " in my enemies names..." and put it back in or do I need to start with a new effigy. I need to get this done asap because they will be travelling soon and I was warned about this in my card reading a few months back.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:45 pm

Hello thestars,

If the box hasn't been tied shut, I think you could do that.

starsz

Unread post by starsz » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:33 am

Hi Sister Jean, thanks, the issue is apart from the baptism I followed the method in the black folder and used the all enemies listed in the deliverance book so I tied it away from me and I used the candle drippings on it too, I really need to get the mirror box fixed asap its like every other day I have to return it their curse to them because the situation improves then I will dream or think of them and by that night problems begin again. They also love to send bad my way on the weekends, the damage they have caused already makes me so angry.

The black devil candle is in the mirror box with the powders sprinkled on and tied shut and sealed with wax, I can easily open it and take the effigy out but Im guessing its not as simple as that, I would appreciate some advise as to what I could do to fix the mirror box now spell.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:17 am

Hello thestars,

If the box is tied and sealed shut, I would just count that one as finished and get it buried, and then see how things go after that. If you still are under attack after that, you may want to make another box and baptize the doll this time. I just wouldn't go and start taking apart a sealed mirror box, I think you would just undo all the magic.

Take care.

starsz

Unread post by starsz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Thanks Sister Jean, I will do those things, I also agree that I probably shouldnt open it up and also I also felt uneasy about not baptising it at the time so that makes sense.

DreadPirateQueen

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:21 am

So I'm putting together a mirror box for protection for me and another person. I'll be using a small mirrored jewelry box I have. It's mirrored on all 4 sides and the lid, but not on the bottom.

Does it need to be mirrored on the bottom as well (I would think so), and if it DOES need a mirror on the bottom, would taking a mirror tile and placing it mirror side down and then having the box rest on top of that be an acceptable solution?

Also, I'll be anointing the mirrors with reversing and fwp oil. Do I need to do that regularly to maintain the protection, and how often?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:34 am

Hello DreadPirateQueen,

What an interesting idea! Yes you would want to put a mirror on the bottom, with the mirror facing outwards like you described. And I'd say you'd want to dress it with oils weekly.

Take care.

DreadPirateQueen

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Thank you very much :)

Nikki444

Unread post by Nikki444 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:14 am

Hello,

I have read through most of the Q & A, but I didn't see an answer to the question someone asked about not being able to bury the box in a graveyard. It is not easy nowadays in certain areas to do so.

To add to this. I need to do 2 mirror boxes, one for my abusive ex husband, and one for my mother. My ex husband has been doing work or having work done to try to cause harm to myself and children. To cause us misfortune, to be homeless, my business to fail etc... He did this during the course of the marriage (just under 2 years), left us with nothing for another woman, and thought I was going to come crawling back. But through experience from having much older kids from previous relationships and being a single parent, I did not. He didn't want to give us the money he was getting for us, but spending it on another woman, and I have been doing reversal work of the sort to send his spellwork back to him. He has told lies, to get people to do unjustified work, and it did not stick. Now the issue is my finances being strangely slow to come in. His worker tried to total my car, so I would need him, but being it's a older sturdy car, it didn't work. The car was parked when it got hit by a woman who was under the influence. He however got into a bad accident with his mistress. He cheated several times in the marriage, and was physically, verbally, and mentally abusive in front of my children. He even did an enchantment spell on me he later said to get me to stay with him no matter what, because he leaves women, they don't leave him. I have had several readers confirm his actions. He's a drugie.

Second, my mother has and is very jealous of me. My success financially, in love, friends, looks etc.... Things she has never had. All of her misfortunes and my sisters seem to somehow fall in my lap. It really started 2 years ago. We got pregnant at the same time, lost our unborn baby at the same time, then got pregnant again at the same time, and our kids are 1 day apart in age. My younger sister is my mom's favorite because she gives her money, but also for other reasons as well. My mom is a not so good person. She got my sister 4 abortions after her ex boyfriend was having sex with her from the age of 13 to 16, and then when she turned 18, the guy was pimping my sister out. He beat my mom, and my mom actually left us to be with him. Fortunately I was 18 with children of my own already, but my sisters weren't. She basically watched me and my kids suffer over the years, while she stole from us, after we helped her.

I need these things to permanently stop. I'm tired literally, but keep fighting. I live far away from them, and have for awhile. They are always sick, broke, and unhappy. I'm trying to build my businesses, and keep food on the table and bills paid for the children that are still minors at home. She's even convincing my 17 year old son and 19 year old daughter to do her bidding for her. They are in college back home. This has gone on long enough. I don't have access to the cemetery, unless there is some hidden way I can get in unnoticed and bury something. Oh and we just recently lost a fellow pagan in the area from a group of other witches I know, if that is of any help.

Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:29 am

Hello Nikki444,

Miss Aida has posted on here before about putting mirror boxes in a freezer, which I believe you could try. But I wouldn't expect such deployment to be as strong as burying it in a cemetery. You could also try a different kind of freezer spell if mirror boxes aren't your thing:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I'm sorry you are struggling so much with your family. I hope things get better.

Luckybb886

Unread post by Luckybb886 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:40 pm

About 3 years ago, I was cursed by a woman.She let me lose a lover who was with me for 8 years.It makes me depressed.
Last month, I made a mirror box and sent the curse back.This week, things are getting more and more new.My ex boyfriend took the initiative to contact me and date me.I hope that my ex-boyfriend will come back (ex-boyfriend married a woman) and I hope to avoid being cursed.What should I do now?

Nikki444

Unread post by Nikki444 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:45 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean, I have faith in myself, and believe things will work out. I am trying my best to think of how to bury it at the cemetery here where I am. Back home would be a breeze. I do do freezer spells, and have been successful with one. I will try a mirror box, freezer spell, and see what results I get. Again, thank you for your help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:55 pm

Hello Luckybb886,

If you are wanting to avoid being cursed, do you have any protection up on yourself? Check out these pages for more information:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Take care.

Nikki444

Unread post by Nikki444 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:09 pm

Another quick question for burial of mirror box. This may sound crazy, but could I bury it at the base of a sweet gum tree? We have lots of those trees in a park near here, and I remember hearing something on a show about working with sweet gum tree. I'm familiar a little with tree work, but not this one. Thank you in advance.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Hello Nikki444,

I'm sorry, I don't think burying it under a tree would have the same oomph that burying it in a cemetery would, so I can't recommend it.

To read more about spell remnant deployment, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.

Nikki444

Unread post by Nikki444 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:56 am

Okay, thank you Sister Jean

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:05 am

I have a client with a problem. There is a woman doing bad death spells on her. I need to know how I can quickly do a mirror box because I’ve never done one before, and I don’t feel a simple candle will help. Can somebody direct me to the links of how to make and do one. Thanks

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:34 am

Hello Pyromancer,

You can learn about mirror boxes here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Take care.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”