Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:02 am

WaGaBa ,

Here are a few lucky mojo sponsored and provided resources you can utilize to learn. One is the forum topic on mirrors: mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-que ... t2140.html

A lucky mojo radio broadcast with guest Devi Spring who talks about mirrors in hoodoo: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... pring-1718
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

WaGaBa

Unread post by WaGaBa » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Thank you JayDee!!

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm

Hello, I would like to make a mirror box to reverse some mean spirited things are a constantly being done to me by witches. I have never made a mirror box and have been doing some research on how to construct one but there are some things that I don't understand. I would like to ask the following questions:

1) When it is said to place the mirror inward inside the box does this mean to glue the back side of the mirror to the inside of the box with the image side showing in the box?
2) I have found a great deal on 3" X 3" square mirror tiles but the background of the tiles are the color orange although, these mirror tiles shows a very clear image is it OK to purchase these mirror tiles to make a mirror box?
3) Does it matter how many mirror tiles are place in the bottom, sides and top of the box or do I have to cover the entire box with mirror tiles?
4) Would it be better to bury the box in a cemetery when my work is complete or bury it somewhere else?

Sister Joyce #1244
HRCC Student #2144

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Sister Joyce,

1. Place the mirror inward means the mirror are reflecting into one another, glue the back of the side to the box so each part of the box is reflecting, either way the person looks or goes its reflecting back at them.
2. Sure if it reflects but orange is not a color I would think to use in cursing or reversing.
3. Cover the box with mirrors so it reflects everything back to them.
4.Cemetery is a great place. to end the work and also bury them.

A mirror box on the Lucky Mojo site talks about two ways of making them, one is taking tiles and glueing the sides together to make a box of mirrors, where the person is stuck inside and glued shut. The other one is to take mirrors never looked into, break them, and glue them all over the box covering the inside: top bottom and 4 sides. This will reflect everything but also distort them, an added bonus to the curse. Another nice trick I enjoy using is taking two round mirrors and placing them facing inward, then place two photos of the person and any flat personal item I can get ( hair, blood, handwriting), stick that between the photos and a sprinkle of a crossing powder or reversing powder depending on the work. Then glue the mirrors together reflecting inward. Everything they do will reflect back at them. I wrap it in black cloth, you can also burn black candles on them or reversing candles.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”