• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:01 am

Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Mirror Box Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby sahjia » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:15 am

hi, every one. i need help on an Uncrossing or Reversing mirror box spell. it's my frist time. i read about it on the web page.

A. when i make the baby doll, should i stuff it with cotton or spanish moss?

B. when is good, waning moon or waxing?

C. the powder i order are sachets: Crossing, D.U.M.E., and Goofer Dust. Is it ok if i put all the powder on the baby doll or just some of it, becuase any way i have to dispose of the rest?

D. if there is anything about this spell i should know? If so, please tell me.

thank u for the help.
sahjia

Re: Uncrossing / Reversing Mirror Box Spell Help

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:35 am

sahjia wrote:hi, every one. i need help on an Uncrossing or Reversing mirror box spell. it's my frist time. i read about it on the web page.

A. when i make the baby doll, should i stuff it with cotton or spanish moss?

You can use a purchased doll or make one in any form that you feel is correct. Spanish moss is a tie to the 'enemy-nature' of the work, but cotton will work as well.

sahjia wrote:B. when is good, waning moon or waxing?

Waxing is good to increase the reflection of their work, waning is good for the decrease in their power. Just use these sentiments to match the conditions when you perform the spell, because doing it sooner is better than later.

sahjia wrote:C. the powder i order are sachets: Crossing, D.U.M.E., and Goofer Dust. Is it ok if i put all the powder on the baby doll or just some of it, becuase any way i have to dispose of the rest?

I assume you do not have a place to store any leftover powders, and so must dispose of any you do not use. You could certainly add it all to the box, or you could dust the box once it was in it's hole with whatever remained. Either way, you have used it all.

sahjia wrote:D. if there is anything about this spell i should know? If so, please tell me.

thank u for the help.

This is bad work even though it is justified. Don't forget to go home by a different way than you took to the cemetery and not to look back, as bad spirits can be attracted to those doing such work. Also, cleanse yourself as soon as you are home in order to prevent any persistent spirits from sticking around.

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Re: Uncrossing / Reversing Mirror Box Spell Help

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:05 am

J Simulcik wrote:
This is bad work even though it is justified. Don't forget to go home by a different way than you took to the cemetery and not to look back, as bad spirits can be attracted to those doing such work. Also, cleanse yourself as soon as you are home in order to prevent any persistent spirits from sticking around.

Good luck!

Hi Sahija,
J is correct, this is dark work that you are engaging in. I strongly recommend the Hyssop bath for purification, you may read about it here:
http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

cotton or spanish moss for revesing mirror bix spell

Unread postby sahjia » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:26 pm

i realy thank you for such a great info .i was wandering is there any other prayer or spell for this box for the time that i m closing the box or just the one on wab page . and i do have cotton and spanish moss which one is good thanks again wish me luck .
sahjia

Mirror Box Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby sahjia » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:17 pm

hello eveyone i m going to do the uncrossing mirror box but i need to know about the time A ,day and moon to do this spell .this is how i ll do please lit me know if i m wrong .first making the baby doll ,stuff with spanish moss ,then the box with mirror in it then the person pictur ,cloth ,or ace .after all sparkl the powder in it spell my wish and tie the box and bery it .i ony need to know if there is anything missing and the time for the best result . when i m prepering it which part of my house fine inside or outside .
sahjia

Re: Uncrossing Mirror Box Spell Timing

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:30 am

Hi Sahija,

Timing in conjure is a lot more flexible than it is in other traditions. You could wait to do this until we are in a Waning moon (because you want to get these conditions/person away from you) but right now we are in a waxing moon and you probably want to do this sooner rather than later. I would do it as the sun is going down, asking that all the trouble go down with the sun. If you did it on a Saturday (ruled by the Planetary power Saturn) that would give it an extra kick. You could also work the spell in the dead of night since you are going to be burying it in the graveyard. Working in the dead of night is great for some people, but other people get distracted by groping around in the dark for things, so plan accordingly. I have a specific altar designated for work like this, but I would say you can do fix it either inside or outside but I would try to do the work in a place that cleans up easily since you will want to clean thoroughly after doing the work.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Uncrossing Mirror Box Spell Timing

Unread postby bubba » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi Sahija

Bri always gives good advice and i would say Make sure when u get home to do the cleansing bath and read prayers, just for protection ,

takecare bubba
bubba

Instructions for Mirror Spell

Unread postby ladydeniseprice » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:11 pm

During a reading session, Cat suggested using the mirror spell and proceded with the instructions.
I did not catch all the directions she provided. Cat mentioned asking for recipe and instructions
via Lucky Mojo Forum.

So that's my question, :How do I perform the Mirror spell, English that even an elementary student could do.
Thanks to you at luckymojo. I've had nothing but goodness, kindness, and compansion. You're a great team
of people.

Thanks, DeniseM
ladydeniseprice

Re: Instructions for Mirror Spell

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi DeniseM,
Are you trying to do a Reversal spell--sending badness and negativity back to its sender? Is that what you are working on?

Thanks,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Instructions for Mirror Spell

Unread postby Lara » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:46 am

Hello Denise,

I think this is the spell cat was talking about:
http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html#un ... gmirrorbox

And give me a call. :)
Lara
Lara

Help with Protective Mirror Box

Unread postby Miss Cin » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:04 am

Hello All,

I would like help with creating a protective mirror box. I have read how and what i would need to preform this type spell although i am questioning if my personal concerns are strong enough to represent them. The items that i have are:

their personal bank acct. number card,
a wallet,
handwritten letters,
pictures,
a medal awarded to them,
and a t shirt that has never been worn.

I also was wondering if i could use this persons cigar/cigarette butts or something as little a the cap from there car tire. Obtaining any thing more personal from this person would be most difficult because we do not live near one another nor do we dont communicate in person. If I were to approach them casually when we do meet it would be obvious that i was up to something.

Should I simply use a figuitive candle or statue to represent them for best results???

Please feel free to let me know any other tricks or better ways to preform this spell or even something to enhance its potiency.

Thanks in advance,
Cin
Miss Cin

Re: Help with Protective Mirror Box

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:19 am

The items you have are not all that personal, but they are indicative of them. However, the unworn t-shirt is useless -- give it to the poor.

Work by the light of a black candle dressed with Fiery Wall of Protection oil. You could also use a double action candle, cut and stood on its head, or a black-over red reversing candle dressed with a copmbination of Reversing Oil and Fiery Wall of Protection Oil. Jumbos are better for shedding light and for dripping wax to use in you work than glass vigil lights, and much preferable for this sort of application.

Use a doll baby of cloth or a figural candle to represent them. Glue a photo of their face to the face area of the doll. Dress the doll with Fiery Wall of Protection Oil and bind it around and around with Crawl Grass (Witch Grass).

Doctor the bank account number card and their wallet with sachet powder -- and here you have a choice:

If you will need financial support from them (for instance alimony or child support), use Pay Me sachet powder -- but if the break-up requires total protection and no contact, doctor these two items with Destruction powder to remove their ability to use their money to come after you in any way.

Doctor the handwritten letters and any pictures not used for the soll with Cut and Clear sachet powder to completely remove their influences from you.

As you work, pray each step of the way. Place the doll into the mirror box with the various iems, and sprinkle it over with Reversing Powder, and call on God to protct you by sending every bad thouht they have back to them and every bad action they contemplate bck to them, and to bind them in a web of their own deceit and hostility so that they can never harm you again.

Then seal the box with sting and nine knots and seal the knots with wax from your black candle.

Bury the box in a graveyard.

Good luck.

BXX-HOW-MIP1
Mirror Box Small, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$30.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP2
Mirror Box Medium, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$40.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP3
Mirror Box Large, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$50.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX1
Mirror Box Small, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$20.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX2
Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$30.00

---

BXX-HOW-MIX3
Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$40.00

-----

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Help with Protective Mirror Box

Unread postby Miss Cin » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:22 am

Ms. Cat,

You are so smart and gifted! The future tip about the vigil lights was very encouraging for my studies and future developmental practices. The choices of what to dress my documents with were also intriging. I had'nt consisdered the financial aspect of the matter or if I could even add that in with my box.

You have been sooooooo helpful to me because I was preplexed and leary of what I could do with the items, if anything, let alone something permanent. I just knew that something needed to be done to lenthen my exsistance.

I was diagnosed with lupus 12 years ago (due to his evil doings) and have been fighting him every since. Now, since I found Lucky Mojo, I have restored energy and a new forum of weapons and supplies to fight with and cleanse myself with as well. Thanks so very much, your exsitance is invaluable!

Cin
Miss Cin

question about spell mirror box

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:21 pm

the spell mirror box sounds fairly easy but what if i cannot get to a graveyard and bury it? I think all cemetaries lock the gates after dawn and only open at daylight (at least the ones I see do)..plus im scared to do it during the day as some of them have cameras on surveillance and i dont wanna get caught or in trouble burying this..so what else can you recommend? or is this the only solution?
Also, what if this mirrorbox is for my ex's boyfriend and he is doing spells and harm to HER AND MYSELF? will this keep him from harming me AND further placing spells on her?
eagerbeaver88

Re: question about spell mirror box

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:02 pm

The mirror box will cause any trouble he tries to cause you and her to end up hitting himself. Also, make sure you do an uncrossing bath, and/or candle on you and her to break any spells he has already done. Also, I would probably work with a Saint such as saint michael to help protect you and her from further influence of this person on you and her.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:16 am

what if I can't get her to do an uncrossing bath? is there a way I can distantly remove it?? shes just hard to get to do any of this plus she lives with family so its hard for her to do without them knowing. also could I put in the mirrorbox a letter saying what I want to happen to him ie...leave us alone..go away etc?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:09 am

If you have to do work at a distance then make a dollbaby of the person and bath that. Tho you will need their personal concerns.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Nothereanymore » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 am

Forgive me for jumping in here, but do you have to periodically renew a mirror box spell after you've done it? Or is it permanent?
Nothereanymore

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Renew it how? Yes it is permanent especially if you bury it in the graveyard
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:03 pm

thanks, what about if i just do an uncrossing 7 day candle on her, will that remove the spells he has placed on her? Also, what time would be best to do the mirror spell? Does it have to be done at night?
eagerbeaver88

mirror box spell

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 pm

will this mirror box keep the person i am making the box for from doing any sort of spell to myself AND others? I just know he is doing it to me and my ex (his current gf) I dont want him doing anymore work on her..also, what if hes not doing a harmful spell to her but more like a controlling and stay with me kind of spell? Will it still help keep this from working in the future?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:06 pm

I would do the mirror spell at night, but if you can only do it during the day then that is fine. If you do an uncrossing candle, yes this will remove the spells placed on her. If you are fixing the candle yourself with herbs, and oils, make sure you use Rue. It is a stronger hex/spell breaker herb.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:55 pm

thanks, would it be ok to use rue in the candle? i may have heard wrong but i heard its poisonous?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:10 am

Its not poisonous, but its not good to consume these herbs like eat them. And yes as I recommended you should use rue in the candle.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:08 am

ok...so if he's already done the spells...say like over a year or almost...will doing the mirror box now cause those spells to reverse back on him...or is it only future spells he tries? and what if its a friend or family doing the spells for him?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:09 am

ok...so if he's already done the spells...say like over a year or almost...will doing the mirror box now cause those spells to reverse back on him...or is it only future spells he tries? and what if its a friend or family doing the spells for him?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Again, any trouble he has caused you or will cause you in the future it will cause the spells to reverse back on to him. The mirror box returns the trouble to the trouble maker. If you are still worried, then I would do a reversal candle. If his family or friends help him, thats a separate issue. He will still recieve some of that energy back to him, but that person's spells still might work. This is were divination would come into play before you get too worried. You need to get some divination done to see if anyone is helping in his spell work.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: mirror box spell

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:32 pm

The mirror box REVERSES the condition that someone is putting on someone else. In this case I do not know that REVERSING is the way I would go. You suspect that your ex's current partner is doing work to bind the two of them tightly and keep her from pursuing you. If you REVERSED that and sent it back to the sender then you are in effect strengthening his determination to keep her and stay with her. Instead of her wanting to stay with him, he will want to stay with her (which he obviously already does.) Better to do a straightforward break up spell in my opinion or hot foot him outta her life.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: mirror box spell

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 pm

thanks i will try that...you know about a month ago i did 3 breakup candles in a triangle and they fought so bad and she was so mad she said she didnt want anything to do with him, well after that he got suspicious why she wasnt crying to him and had a friend who does spells tell him that I put something on them to break them up...well oddly enough, after that, things went back to being "normal" and they were doing well and no longer fighting ( i think he did something for that) but anyways i did a few breakup candles since then, its been about 2 weeks, and no results, could that mean he put a protection on himself? and if so, how would i even go around that to break them up?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:00 pm

eagerbeaver88 wrote:thanks, what about if i just do an uncrossing 7 day candle on her, will that remove the spells he has placed on her? Also, what time would be best to do the mirror spell? Does it have to be done at night?

A candle is a nice way to back up work but is a case like this it really doesn't seem to be enough, an actual bath would be worlds better then just a candle.
Turnsteel

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:17 pm

who can i get to do a divination to see?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 pm

That is up to you. You can try lucky mojos reader association page.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Mirror Spells and Mirror Box Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby splitpea » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:58 am

What is the proper way of doing this and what exactly goes in it..
splitpea

Re: Mirror box

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:48 am

Hey Splitpea,
search the forum for mirror box & you'll find lots of good info!
keeperoftherubyshoes

Mirror Box

Unread postby marrrio » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Hello,

I am planning to do a mirror box on somebody who has ordered a hex on me. My question is whether the doll in the box should be named/ meant for the person who has ordered the hex or the practitioner who's carried out the service?

Many thanks in advance!~
marrrio

Re: Mirror Box

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:46 pm

I would do an uncrossing bath immediately, and do a protection spell as well. As for the mirror box, I would do the doll for the person who ordered the hex out on you. I say this because if you do the doll as the practitioner, then the person who has delivered the hex out on you is just going to go to someone else without getting what the deserve. So I would do it on them, and do a strong uncrossing bath from what the practitioner did. Also, protect yourself from both individuals as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rickets » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:18 pm

That's a good question, so this person has hired someone to do work on you?
I'd protect yourself in general, not exactly a mirror box. Use a bath, make a mojo bag and keep protection in and around the home. If you still want to do a mirror box, do it on the person who ordered the hex, as she is the one that is intending the work on you, the practitioner who is carrying on the work is just doing it for money, as she is no connected with you and has never met you or seen you (unless she/he has). If you know the name of the practitioner then you can also put it inside the doll baby, but this person ordering the hex can just use another person, going from one to another. So remember that.
rickets

Unread postby marrrio » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:57 am

Thank you for responding, starsinthesky7 and rickets!

Yes, the person I am planning to put in a mirror box has asked a practitioner to do the work on her behalf. It is a hex to 'close my roads' professionally and, by implication,financially. It was effected last year and it's been an uphill struggle getting rid of it, mostly because after succeeding in removing most of the blockage at one point, the person re-did the work (twice) and I was back to square one. I am using unhexing and road opener candles for the past two months, which--judging by the burn--indicate progress, but a lot more work to do.

I haven't done the unhexing bath at LM, but will order it shortly-- is the bath effect more significant than that of a glass-encased, properly fixed seven-day unhexing candle?

starsinthesky7, you mention in your previous posts on 'mirror box' that you put the mirror(-s) inside the box. Do you break the mirror in fragments and then glue them to the inside or you try to fit small, undamaged mirrors to the interior?

Thank you again for your help!
marrrio

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:03 am

Starsinthesky gives good advice. Protection and cleansing are of utmost importance. Remember this. The person working against you is only doing a job, you on the other hand, are fighting for your livelihood. There is no tool more powerful to the practitioner than a focused mind.
LeBaptiste

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:50 pm

I went to a craft store, and bought little mirrors, and a box that was pretty cheap. First I line the box with foil, and then tape the mirrors all around the box. Make sure that you do not look into the mirrors. Lastly, you need to protect yourself, and protect yourself well. I would recommend other things that rickets mentioned, and working with St. Michael. You need to protect yourself besides the mirror box. That is why you have been affected by this person over and over again despite the unjinxing work. So I would start protecting yourself NOW, while you are doing the unjiinxing bath, and the mirror box.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Mirror box spell and black poppet

Unread postby mabel » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:21 pm

I like to get started on the black poppet on an enemy and would like to know that if I were to put the black poppet into a mirror box to bind him from returning any retaliating spells back to me, does that mean that I could no longer take the poppet out daily to put pins on it on appropriate curses I wanna put on it? From my understanding about mirror box spell is that its kinda like a 'one off' spell, which means after working on it, one has to bury it at the graveyard right?

Can anyone advise please....? Thanks..
mabel

Re: Mirror box spell and black poppet

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Yes, once you put the poppet in the mirror box, you bury it. The mirror box will reflect anything the target is sending out right back at them, so it will continue to work as long as the target doesn't learn from their actions. Cleanse yourself afterward to get any residual nasties off.
keeperoftherubyshoes

Reverse mirror box spell?

Unread postby heretostay » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:51 pm

I want to do a reverse mirror box spell on this girl who is constantly doing hexes and curses for the DUMBEST things...it could be something as petty as someone saying something bad about her shoes and she thinks she has the right to curse someone! anyway she is very negative and i wanted to do this spell to keep her awful spellcastings to herself, but i was wondering if there's anyway she could reverse that spell? because i know you can get rid of hexes and curses if you do a reversal or send back spell and i was wondering if you can do that with the reverse mirror box spell? i want it to stick to her and i don't want her to be able to get rid of it...???
-thanks!
heretostay

Re: Reverse mirror box spell?

Unread postby william » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:50 pm

How effective is her work though? If she is doing such work for trival things it would seem that she has little in the way of true occult understanding and wisdom, I might be wrong though and she may be highly gifted in which case you will have a fight on your hands.

Also if you did a mirror box would she know that it came from you in particular. If not this narrows the chances of her directing anything back to you. If it were me I would link a protection spell to it, send it one way and through the act of your WILL/SKILL block anything coming back. This would create a kind of never ending loop which would confuse the hell out of her. Anything she returns just hits her right back. Just consider this though, when you pick a fight like this know your opponent, find out as much as you can about them, how gifted are they, what knowledge do they have. In some cases it may be best to leave it. People who do work like this without good reason normally come unstuck in time, that's why I only do this type of work when it is highly justified, eye for an eye type of thing and generally I only give back what has been given out.
william

Unread postby heretostay » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Hi thank you for responding...yes that is one of my main worries is that she will find out it came from me, someone told me to blindfold the baby doll so that she can't find out it was me, but she can't still do a reversal spell and thats what i don't want! Maybe if i do a "Fiery Wall of Protection" on myself, she won't be able to harm me?
heretostay

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:52 pm

First, get a reading to find out if your work will be successful or if you even need to do anything to her. Second, do a cleansing/protection spell on yourself and lastly, do the mirror box spell on her if the situation warrants it.

I suppose it is possible that someone who is knowledgable in hoodoo (or whatever she practices) could be irresponsible enough to constantly hex/curse folks for petty reasons, but my guess is she has no idea what's she doing and her "hexes" are nothing more than hot air. Regardless, get a reading and do cleansing/protection work for yourself.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby heretostay » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:50 pm

thank you, i will do that!
heretostay

Burrying a mirror box

Unread postby lord_of_the_void » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:53 pm

(The poster lord_of_the_void, aka darknessdescends aka whipdeath@yahooo.com aka whhipdeath@yahoo.com (who had two usenerames, which is a TOS violation in itself) posted here about

Burying a mirror box (with the intend to kill someone, apparently)

Later this person deleted all of its posts, renamed them "deleted" and was banned for causing me a lot of board clean-up work. The questions remain generally of interest with respect to the excellent replies that were generated, so rather than delete the threads, i am posting this notice and reinstating the thread titles --cat)
lord_of_the_void

Re: Burrying a mirror box??

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:03 pm

If you don't want to kill her (and that's a very serious thing - so you may want to think long and hard before you decide to work for that end) you can dispose of the mirror box in a river, so that she is washed away out of your life. You may want to use a mirrored bottle that you seal well, so that the water will not destroy the work inside any time soon. That way she'll continue to suffer the effects of her her own actions (unless and until she starts acting appropriately).
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Whoa. You "know" you are "supposed to bury it in a graveyard and that is supposed to kill her."

Well, you don't know enough to do the spell, i can tell you that.

Burial in a graveyard is not an "instant death sentence" on anyone. This isn't Buffy the Vampire Slayer or some role-playing game.

YOU go to the graveyard. YOU contact the spirit. YOU arrange payment with the spirit. YOU ask for what you want -- and it need not be death.

For instance. i might take a person's lies and gossip in a mirror box to the graveyard and ask the spirit to "hold her lies and gossip underground until her body joins her underground in all due time." This is not a death spell for her -- it is death to her lies and gossip.

My recommendation: Don't mess with spells about which you are unclear.

BXX-HOW-MIP1
Mirror Box Small, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$30.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP2
Mirror Box Medium, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$40.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP3
Mirror Box Large, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$50.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX1
Mirror Box Small, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$20.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX2
Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$30.00

---

BXX-HOW-MIX3
Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$40.00

-----

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby lord_of_the_void » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:11 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Whoa. You :"know" you are "supposed to bury it in a graveyard and that is supposed to kill her."

Well, you don;t know enough to do the spell, i can tell you that.

Burial in a graveyard is not an "instant death sentence" on anyone. This isn't Buffy the Vampie Slayer or some role-playing game.

YOU go to the graveyard. YOU contact the spirit. YOU arrange payment with the spirit. YOU ask for what you want -- and it need not be death.

For instance. i might take a person's lies and gossip in a mirror box to the graveyard and ask the spirit to "hold her lies and gossip underground until her body joins her underground in all due time." This is not a death spell for her -- it is death to her lies and gossip.

My recommendation: Don't mess with spells about which you are unclear.

Thanks for clearing that up, i think i read in one of this questions something like this and i must have misunderstood it!
lord_of_the_void

Unread postby william » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:45 pm

Also have you reached a level in this work whereby you are confident of your own protection in all situations, if not I would work on this first, spirits can be tricky to deal with at times (in my experience)
william

Failure with mirror box

Unread postby wasylena » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:15 pm

I have a problem with a close family member that continually hates and curses the rest of the family. I did a 13 day uncrossing kit and fiery wall of protection with great results for a few months. The family member contacted me recently and the nightmares, bad luck, sickness ect. returned.

I decided to do a mirror box and followed the directions on lucky mojo. I then went home and did an uncrossing bath after I buried it.

A week later I started having horrible nightmares with this person telling me that I could never stop them. It upset me so badly that I went back to the cemetery to check on the mirror box and I found it partiallly dug up and the strings I tied around the box had fallen off and the clasp had been busted. It had only been in the ground for about 10 days.

I tried to bury the box again but what should I have done with the broken box?

What did I do wrong?

What should I do next?

She will always be my sister, so banishing her completely is not an option.
wasylena

Re: Failure with mirror box

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:07 am

First of all, protection is something that needs to be reinforced after so many months. Personally, I like to work with St. Michael because he is stronger than me, and he is going to defend me against anyone that tries to strike me down. I would use that against her.

As for the mirror box, perhaps you did not bury it in a discrete place, or it looked like the dirt had been tampored with. Just rebury the box like you did, and make sure you bury it more discretely. If you can ask the spirits for their help to bury this person and end their influence.

What you should do next is continously protect and cleanse yourself. I would definitely work with st michael or another saint or entity you feel comfortable with protecting you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:05 pm

I follow stars' advice, but I would follow that up with a reading on the situation. It sounds as though your target has some strong defenses, so you'll want to make sure that your work will hold, or if you'll need to do more to get the result that you wish. And definitely keep up the protection work until the situation has been resolved. Getting into a cleaning and protection routine is just good magical practice anyway, so this may be a good opportunity to get good at that kind of work!

You can get a reading from any of the AIRR workers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wasylena » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Thank you for your help. I will continue with the protection work and get a reading. I'll let you know how it turns out.
wasylena

Unread postby william » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:39 am

I agree with Starr, St Michael is awesome for this, I have pictures all around my rooms and he offers powerful protection. Also get a good protective talisman, Luckmojo sell the King Solomon ones on parchment I think, you can bless and charge it yourself, these two together will offer strong protection, I would also do daily baths and smudging, then also throw some protection around your house (visualise a powerful circle of fire around it)
william

Unread postby wasylena » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:33 pm

Thanks William for the help. I will get a protective talisman. I didn't know about King Solomon. I smudge with sage everyday and say the prayer to St. Michael and do an uncrossing bath once a week. I will also work on protection around the home more. I really appreciate all the suggestions.
wasylena

Mirror box spell

Unread postby Ariel10 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:19 am

What other items can be thrown into a mirror box spell to juice it up? Black pepper corns? black salt? The spell lists red pepper powder and sulphur, however is that enough? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ariel10

Re: Mirror box spell

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:22 am

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics