Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Break-Up Separation Hot Foot Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
aniviel

Re: MISC Break-Up Separation Hot Foot Candle Services

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Got my report for my Break Up candle, the burning was almost perfect but there's some resistance. I have yet to see results but I'm certainly feeling it happening. I didn't get a recommendation for a follow-up candle so I wonder if I should get find a way to remove the resistance or try another Break Up candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello, lalyil ,
Yes, I would definitely have another candle burned.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Mon May 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi
I had a seperation confusion candle burnt back in April and the day it was lit the couple had a huge misunderstanding that almost broke them up. Unfortunately a few days later they sorted the issue out and got back together closer than before but their work committments seem to be making them have less time together.

When I got the candle report a couple of weeks later it said it was a clear clean burn showing excellent signs for the work at the time.
What I am wondering if because they sorted the issue out if I should burn another seperation confusion candle since it did affect them and follow it up with a hotfoot candle for the one I want to get out of the picture.

I am doing other work at home as well including vinegar jar on the situation but the seperation confusion one I had burnt through MISC has shown the best results so far.
I got MISC to burn a break up candle towards the end of last year that showed some minor obstacles but why I went with the seperation instead this time is this couple never seem to fight they are always saying they have been together just over a year and never had an argument.

Would another seperation followed by a hotfoot be a good choice or is there another combination that might be more suitable ?.
I have worked on this situation for a while now starting out with less harsh products and working my way up. I have reached a stage where I am completely fed up with this woman and prepared to be as harsh as needed as I just want her gone from this relationship.

I have asked for the pictures to be kept on file if for any reason they are no longer on file will MISC let me know so I can resend them ?.
In my petition how abusive should my wording be?. When I work myself I am abusive in my petition but not sure if this is appropriate to send to MISC.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi, Brooke,
If this were me, I would have them light a run of Separation confusion candles. Since it was effective, you might want to come in full force with them.
Then, in your petition, ask them for a recommendation when your run is complete. They will have better recommendations because they are seeing the candle burn results and will have a much better idea.
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Wed May 28, 2014 4:33 pm

Thank you Miss Aida I will do that.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:51 am

Hi. I am currently working a vinegar jar as a break up spell and am looking to get the MISC to light a candle for me to go along with it, but I'm not sure which candle to go with. Should I have a break up candle or a separation candle?

Thanks x

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Hello Maria,

either candle would help with causing a couple to split up. Separation is probably a little less harsh than a Break Up candle. But since you are using a vinegar jar any way I would go with the Break Up one. It fits in with the work you are already doing. Hope you find this helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:53 am

Thank you for your advice.

I ordered the break up candle yesterday evening. I am hoping it'll help to back my work up so to speak. x

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:25 pm

I've been doing love work on someone. Recently her ex has shown up again making things difficult for me. If he was a decent guy, I'd want to do something less harsh, but he's not, so hotfoot it is. But the problem is that all I know is his first name. Obviously I have all of her relevant information. I could do a petition like "to remove buttface out of the life of Target McTargetson (2/30/14)". The problem though is that now there's more information about her in the petition than him and I certainly don't want to hotfoot her. Is that not a good petition? I don't want to use just his first name and nothing else, because it's a common name so I don't want to target the wrong person.

And yes I know I can get better results with more info, but I have what I have. I've tried to find more. There's a possibility that I might be able to obtain a picture of the two of them together. Would that be a bad picture to use(not just for this but break up, etc)? I might not be able to get it anyway but if I do.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Hello, kmew1315 ,
A picture is good.
You could just write to MISC and tell that that you don't know his name and ask them to help you with the petition.
May I suggest: "Break up with her present boyfriend"?
Just a thought...
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:55 pm

I'm looking to have lights set for me but after reading forum I'm confused as to which would be best to get rid of a love rival. A little history: Purchased LM love me products (vigil candle, oil & sachet powder) and they worked great, me and the man I'm dating grew closer, he was more open & loving. Everything was fine until his friend introduced him to his girlfriend's friend...and now he's hanging out and paying attention to this new girl. And I believe she likes him. They're all out together right now as I type this....and I'm home. Would hotfoot vigil be appropriate or break apart? I'm confused about break apart because technically none of us are in a relationship...this new girl isn't a girlfriend. Nor am I his girlfriend, but that was what my goal was when I began working on him. So how can I get this girl out of the picture so I can get things back on track??
Thank you for any replies!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Hotfoot will cause her to be wandering and lost and generally be kinda crappy. Break up (or separation) will just break them up. If the only thing you have against her is that you're both interested in the same guy, I would consider it kinda spiteful to do a hot foot. If she's a no good person though, you can do both.

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Thanks for the reply kmew1315, that's what confused me because I read on here people using hotfoot to rid a rival, but since he's not my bf or husband was wondering if break apart would be appropriate. We've been dating for 8 months and things were great & moving along in right direction....till new girl came into the scene. He knows I haven't been dating anyone else but we never had the talk whether he would. Wasn't expecting this obstacle to show up :/

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:05 pm

A lot of people here are dealing with someone who broke up a marriage or long standing relationship. In those cases, a hot foot is sometimes appropriate and even when it isn't, the anger that leads to it is understandable. In my instance, my rival is a liar, a cheat and a thief so I have no problems hotfooting him. Just know what you're doing. A hot foot is more than just breaking them up.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:01 am

Hey GypsyAnn,

I would choose a seperation vigil or a breakup vigil if the woman has done you no wrong other than having an interest in the same man as you. As kmew1315 said hotfoot has a cursing element to it.

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... ation.html

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... ak-up.html\

I would also get another light set, either a Come to Me or a Love Me. That way you a pushing away the rival and pulling him closer to you.

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... to-me.html

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... ve-me.html

If you really wanted to seal the deal with this guy get a Nation Sack http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

mizzdee
Newly Registered

Unread post by mizzdee » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:18 am

Hi all..
I'm new to this forum. Greetings!

I am just seeking advice about Vigil Candles, specifically the work order for a Break Up and a Follow Me Boy at the same time.

I have this guy who is currently in a troubled marriage with his wife. I know he's married, and yes I said he's got a wife. I've done a reading with a AIRR member and I been told he's just holding on to the marriage as it's not easy to just let it go after what's built, but emotionally he's very stressed, and their relationship is on the rocks. The wife still lives under the same roof but in separate room and there is very little love plus she's just living her life on her own just like him.. The reading itself says they are distant from each other, but I guess her still at home makes him still obliged to the word wife and he distances himself from me. The reader also said there is no denial he's very attracted to me, just the relationship he's in is our circumstance.

I'm looking to start a Break Up Candle Vigil Candle lighted by the church for the purpose of completely breaking them up and have her leave and move on and also have him closer to me instead.

I want to also do the Follow Me Boy candle at the church.

My question is should I do the break up first, or is it ok to do both together and break them up whilst he follows me?

Any other suggestions please?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:48 am

Hi Mizzdee,
Hope you're doing well today. You'll be pleased to know that yes, you can do both Break-up/Separation at the same time as Follow Me Boy. Since these candles will be set on different altars, they won't conflict with one another. Actually, it's probably a good idea to spark his interest while you work to separate him from his current relationship!
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

mizzdee
Newly Registered

Unread post by mizzdee » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:25 am

Hi Ernie,
I'm doing fine. Hope u r too.. Thanks for the reply.
When u say spark his interest, that means??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Hello, mizzdee ,

What I think Ernie means (as I do this in spell work also) is to get him thinking about how good you are as opposed to the troubles he's having with the other one.
Then, it makes him want to be with you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:40 pm

Hello all!
I have recently requested candles be lit for break up of the man I love and his current girlfriend and also a love candles for he and I. I have requested 3 of each be lit. Will I receive a report after each burns or after all three have burned? Also how long does this usually take? I did get a reading from ConjureMan Ali and he indicated that the break up work would be successful but would take some time to complete and I would need to be patient. The reading was very accurate as to how things have been with us in the recent past with him going between the two of us. Thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:56 pm

bb9 ,

I believe you get a report after each burn. It should take about 3 weeks total. As for out come as your reader said it will take time. I suspect when he said break up he also meant the LM spell kit to break them up and a honey jar to sweeten him back to you. Best person to contact is your reader and ask for clarification or if he can coach you with the work he deems necessary in this situation to get the desired outcome. In general I would cleanse, do the candles as you are and start doing work to break them up and work to draw him in. Best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Thank you j82. I have previously done a 7 day break up spell kit and a 7 day love spell. I did see some movement then. I will do as you suggest and see what he suggest next.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:27 am

I am getting more and more peed off (to put it politely!) with my target and the woman he's with! Just got my candle report for a Destruction candle I had lit for their relationship -- the cande glass was covered with thick black soot, there was also a ring of wax in the bottom of the glass, and the candle had to be re-lit three times!

This is the petition : "Destruction of _____ and______'s relationship. They will brake up.____ will hate____ and ____ will hate ____ and his family.___ will become hideous in the eyes of ____."

I have been trying to think of ways of approaching this as well as having the same type of candle lit.

I was told that this is a strong woman I am up against , am I going to give up?

Hell No!

Just the thought of her chubby smug face makes me want to hold my ground and fight harder.

I have had several vinegar jars, made a new one not long ago.

I need to find a way of getting at these two, apparently they are already suffering with emotional turmoil with or without magic. I plan on doing some kind of work on them Valentine's day. I don't know what though.

This is the Man my intuition and spirit is telling me is the one and I am not prepared to give up!
Sorry for the rant everyone I need to let of some steam. :oops:

bnh6752

Unread post by bnh6752 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:18 pm

I just ordered 2 candles to be lit today one for break up and the other for return to me. I emailed the photos. I am just wondering do I have to call to make sure they got my order. Or should I just wait. I didn't know if you had to put in the petition line of the order that you are sending photos. Just wanted to make sure I am doing everything the right way, this is my first time having candles lit.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:09 pm

Hello bnh6752,

If you are not sure that they got he photos then give the church a call and I am sure they will be happy to help!

Peace~

Nathen

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue May 19, 2015 2:59 pm

I want to light a break up candle for my ex and an unknown love rival of mine. I don't know who my rival is, I just know there is another woman. If I was lighting a vigil myself I'd just refer to her as "my love rival", but how would I refer to her in a petition I'm sending to MISC?

And should I still provide a photo of my ex, even though I don't have a photo of my rival?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 20, 2015 3:52 pm

Hello misskitty49,

Refer to her the same way. "My Love Rival. It is still your petition even if someone else is lighting the candle, and yes a photo of your ex is still helpful even without her photo.

Peace~

Nathen

Mnb0687

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:46 am

I recently got a reading done and found out that someone is trying to interfere with the relationship I'm trying to establish with the guy I'm dating. Not sure if it's someone that wants him or me or a person that doesn't approve of our dealing with each other. What's a good petition for a hot foot vigil candle on this matter? Would a run of candles be better than just an individual candle? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello, Mnb0687 ,

I would certainly have a run of candles lit.

My petition would say: "All People who are Interfering with the relationship between ___ and ___ must leave us alone"

Or some thing like that!!

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:37 pm

I am planning on ordering a separation and hot foot vigil this week at the church for my man and the other woman he's dealing with to get her out of the way. My question is even though I am the one paying for the work to be done on my behalf, "will this come back on me?" I feel I am justified in doing this and I am doing it bcuz he's a liar and then some. On top of it all she's an enabler and his little cushion he keeps running back to and she lets him do whatever. That's why he continues to do a lot of the things he does that's not right. So I want to remove her immediately and he won't have her as an outlet anymore to do whatever whenever. I am so scared and worried about anything backfiring on me in the future. How will this affect me?

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:17 pm

KookiMari,

based on what you said, you might also want to consider a Cast Off Evil candle to separate him from his enablers and addictions too! You should do regular cleansing work when you are working a breakup, but you don't need to worry about "karma" in the traditional sense, because that doesn't apply in hoodoo.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi KookieMari,

The idea of work coming back on you is not part of the hoodoo tradition. However, having your work reversed by the person you are throwing for is always a possibility, even if you are paying a rootworker to do that work on your behalf. So cleansing yourself with hyssop and putting up and protection is strongly advised.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:42 am

Though Separation and Banishing are considered to be far milder than Break Up, and Hot Foot, would they take longer to work than the harsh options? What makes them "milder"? Also, would there be less cleansing needed if I ordered Separation, and Banishing to be set?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, Mezan ,

It's makes them milder in their affect on the people.

Time frame? It depends on Spirit. So, there's no way of telling what works faster than others.

Cleansing is always desired after negative work. Even if you just ordered it.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:10 am

Hi everyone,

I had a break-up candle set by the church 3 weeks ago to break up my target and his significant other. The candle report gave me some hope for success as it said the candle burned steadily and didn't go out etc.

Basically he is in an unfulfilling relationship but feels obligated to stay due to children and financial obligations, etc. I have been told through a reading that he feels the same way to me as I do him - not only a very strong physical attraction, but a deep emotional and spiritual connection, but is half resisting it as he feels in two minds due to the outside problems. We live in different countries which is part of the problem, but do have opportunities to see each other at regular intervals as his work brings him to the city I live in, and vice versa. We are also in contact online through work related stuff.

I've been doing a road opener myself which I've nearly finished and also a red skull, but think I need a blockbuster as it is a difficult situation.

So,I was wondering if the best next step would be to have a blockbuster candle set to really and try and blast these obstacles out of the way?

I had thought maybe doing that and then repeating the breakup candle might be the way to go?

And also maybe do a follow me boy one at some point to to draw him in?

I can only afford to do one right now though. Was hoping to follow up with others in the coming months but do some work myself to home to 'back it up.'

I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello, Lonestar_76,

Definitely, Blockbuster is the way to go.

Then, when you get money, you can have the necessary ones lit afterwards

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:05 am

Thanks Miss Aida! I will do! I love this forum - I am learning so much about conjure and rootwork from people who are so knowledgeable. I will keep you posted on how it goes. It's a tough situation but I've always been the type of person not to give up without a fight, and I believe the saying that nothing worth having ever comes easy...

Janeys
Newly Registered

Unread post by Janeys » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Hello.

I'm desperately searching for a candle that may help remove negativity, obsession, addiction etc in someone. This person is all of the above towards a lady. He is a lovely man, but in so much turmoil. He is a broken man. He can not break free from her. She is very abusive emotionally and physically. He has tried doing silly things to himself and we are very worried.

I looked into a Cut and Clear cut candle, but I believe that is for me rather than someone else.

Right now it's important to help him any way I can, such as getting him back to the bubbling loving person we all knew.

I do intend to try reconcile with him at a much later date. He wishes to be with me, but can not break free completely. He tries, then he eventually caves in and returns to her, so I have been looking at having a Cast Off evil vigil candle set on the altar for him.

Would you recommend this one? Or could someone suggest best one to use in this situation? Wanting to do it asap as we fear for this man.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Cast Off Evil would be fine, and so would a Separation candle to drive them apart.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

penguinx3

Unread post by penguinx3 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:20 am

I got a report back for my separation vigil candle and it said it was clean and clear, no unburnt wax, no herbs, clean and clear BUT there was a crack on the front of the glass. I am reading that it is a good thing for separation candles to actually break like this however my report said that this was a huge obstacle? is this a good thing for me or a bad thing?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:55 pm

Hi penguinx3,

Personally, I like to see a split like this on break up or separation work.

Give the work time to manifest and see what kind of results you get. You can always repeat the candle if need be.

Good luck.

penguinx3

Unread post by penguinx3 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:30 pm

that's what I was thinking as well but the report said it is a huge obstacle, when websites are saying this is an amazing sign. this is the report.

The candle burned clean and clear without leaving any glitter or herbs on the glass and no unburned wax on the base. The candle did, however crack down the front of the candle which I see as a significant obstacle to your work.

so is it an obstacle or a good sign haha

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Hello I got questions and concerns.

Ok IM working a honey jar and vinegar to bring my ex back and to get rid of a friend that has influence
Ok I was dating for 8 1/2 years and recently broke up. His best friend is trying to sink her teeth into him and be with him. So he owes me money running up my credit card bills and took things from the house.
Him and this girl live separate but she is controlling him and feeding him how she can be the best.

So I want to a candle at the alter that will jinx their relationship put it in a harsh situation. Fight curse and have no desire for each other.

I don't want to do the work because I don't know what to do and don't know if it will comeback to me.

So some direction on this would be good. Should I do altar candle to damaged both of them? Or something else?

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Another question if so how would my petition go for this?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:49 pm

hello penguinx3,

It may be that in this case the way it broke said something to the reader that it was an obstacle instead of a sing of accomplishment. I would say if the reader that read your candle sees this as an obstacle it is an obstacle. Since we are not looking at the candle it is hard for us to say otherwise.

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Hello Letsdoit2015,

I merged your question into a post about setting the kind of lights you are talking about needing. So I would recommend a Break Up Candle for this situation and as to your petition word it for what you want to happen. For example "may so and so and a so and so beak up and never speak to each other again" or what have you.

Peace~

Nathen

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:12 am

Ok thanks natstein

I ordered separation candle. So I guess I will do a break up candle also.

Thanks a lot.

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:38 am

Do I get an email when the services start for candle? Just wanted to know. I paid just 2 days ago and wanted to know the communication process.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi Letsdoit2015,

No, you get an email with the results after the candle completes its burn.

Good luck.

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Ok thank you! Miss Athena

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:06 pm

I am burning Break up candles myself. I also had the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set two break up candles for me and their reports indicate that both candles burnt clear steadily without residual.

With such a positive result I am unsure as to burn more on the church altar.

Should I continue to maintain the energy by burning more candles at the Church?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Hello, BlakprincessUK50 --

If your own Break Up candles are burning well too, then i would simply continue with the ones you are doing at your own home. If yours give bad signs, then ask the church to back you up with further lights.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mnb0687

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Can a break up candle be used to end a friendship or cause discord?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, Mnb0687 ,

Absolutely YES !

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:17 am

Hello again,

I'm about to set some lights for my ex and I but am also going to work separately on this girl who came between us in the first place. I am not sure if they are still dating or not, but they are still communicating in some way. So I'm having a crossing candle and then a hot foot candle for her. But reading the forum, I'm now confused if I should have a break up instead of hot foot. Any suggestions are welcome! I thought hot foot completely out of his life, as I am not sure how 'together' they are to have a break up candle.

Also, would it be ok to be having these two candles set while work is being done on us? I thought that would actually help, the hot foot/break up would coincide with a blockbuster for us? Does that sound ok?

Thanks again :) the forum is a huge help!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Hello Sana,

You can use both the hot foot candle and the break up candle! That is actually a very common combination! And it is perfectly fine for you to have those going at the same time as you work to strengthen your relationship!

Peace~

Nathen

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:08 pm

Hello, sorry for the late reply but thank you for answering my doubt!
I am thinking of setting a hot foot candle but I have two purposes. I want the person in question to leave a guy and also leave the city she is currently in and go back to her hometown.
Can I combine these two in my petition? For example 'Leave target immediately and permanently and never have any form of contact with him again. Leave X City and go back to Y City, and never return to X.' Or is this too complicated and should I separate them into two candles?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello, Sana ,

No, I wouldn't do that. It's asking too much.

Have a candle lit for leaving the man

Have another one it after that one to leave town.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:31 pm

That's what I was thinking too. Seems like an overload. Thank you!! :)

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:21 am

Hello again,

I have a coworker who is acting like a complete bitch (please excuse my language but she is really is). She has had problems with her bf for a while, but projects that negatively at work and is always angry and annoyed. She sits right opposite me so I can't avoid the negative energy. Somehow I think she doesn't like me, and while I never cared before and always tried to be nice, now it's getting on my nerves because I have done nothing to piss her off. I'm just tired of her and her moods. I know hotfoot is the way to go then. But I also want the truth to be revealed about her work - she saunters in at 9.30 or 10, and leaves sometimes at 1, sometimes at 4 (our working hours are 9-6). She gets paid hourly and I am pretty sure she writes the full hours and is getting away with it. Is there a way I can have her lies come out and then have her leave? Could that be in the wording of the petition for the hotfoot candle?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”