Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
HicksKicks

Re: MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread post by HicksKicks » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:08 am

singskyle

oh, so sorry to hear that :(

Sammy001

Unread post by Sammy001 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:47 pm

I was just wondering on average how long does it take to get a response (specifically candle report) from MISC?

I put an order on January 16 and I haven't heard anything. I sent an email last week in regards to my order but it hasn't been acknowledged (no response). I only ordered one intranquility candle.

I know they don't send any confirmation (my receipt is my confirmation), but how long will I need to wait until I receive my report?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello, Sammy001 ,

I'm sorry this happened.

Please call the shop if you haven't heard from them

Also, we realize you are new, please don't start new topics for questions. It causes a lot of work for the moderators to move them to the correct area.

Just go to the upper right hand corner of the page. In the dark green area there's a white search box. Just type in your key words and you'll be taken to the correct threads.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Just wanted to let those who wonder about where and when are the reports - I lit several candles since jan and they all have been emailed in a timely manner (a little bit over a week after each was lit). The reports are very helpful in terms of showing guidance to my current work. If they haven't shown up in your inbox, be patience as they must be busy to try to get so many candles done. Calling the church as Miss Aida suggested if it's been over a month.

Thank you MISC. It's a great service and the workers who create our reports, thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Here's a question for all of our loyal MISC candle servcie customers:

Our vigil light settings, with an email reading of the candle, are currently priced per candle -- with discounts available for runs of 3, 7, or 13 candles.

As other providers of these services have raised their prices, we have not, because we are committed to bringing the work to the broadest possible base of people, without undue attention to the profit motive.

These days, so many of our clients have cell phones and email that it seems feasible for us to send a photo of each candle along with the reading -- but it would take us more time, so we would have to charge for that extra service.

We are NOT going to raise our prices on a basic candle service and email reading, but if we were to offer an add-on service of a photo of each candle, would you be willing to pay for that service?

Yes or No.

And if yes, how much would you be willing to pay for a picture to supplement the email reading?

Would you pay $6.00, bringing the total per candle to $24.00, for the extra service of having that colour photo added to the reading of your candle?

Please post in this thread. Don't worry about offending anyone. We are just gathering information now.... no decisions have been made, nor will they be made for several months.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MsAmian

Unread post by MsAmian » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:58 am

I have used the MISC candle service several times and have been pleased with the results. Even though most of the reports have indicated "blocks and delays," in each case the situation ultimately improved, so I feel like the candles have helped.

As far as whether I'd pay for a picture, I'm not sure. For me it would probably depend on the amount charged. When I think of having a candle set at MISC I always think of it as being "about 20 dollars" so paying 2-3 dollars more might not faze me from getting the picture just for curiousity's sake. I'm pretty sure I would not pay 6, however. I feel like looking at a dirty-ish ring at the bottom of a glass candle would not be 6 dollars worth of interesting to me. Someone who knows more about wax-reading or wants to learn might feel differently.

Ms Kay
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ms Kay » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:23 am

Hi, I've recently had some lights set for me and I was quite happy with the report. Having a photo may be nice for some folks but I personally do not require one.
I have complete trust in the ability of the people who fix and light the candles as well as the person who generates my report.
I prefer to pay a little extra as a tip to both parties involved.
This service is a good add on for a person who wants to learn to read candles.
If I wanted the added experience of interpreting the candle myself I would be willing to pay five dollars. Each candle would be a mini wax reading lesson.
I would hope that the added cost would not make the tipping amount less.
If I were to add this for five dollars I would still be able to tip three dollars per person and keep my cost under thirty dollars.
"Do not curse the darkness, light a candle."- Anna Riva's Candle Burning Magic.... #96 (G)

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:20 am

I regularly have runs of candles set. I have complete trust & faith in MISC. As a matter of fact, before I specified the days that I wanted my candles to be lit on, I could feel the energy shift when the candles were lit & received a report within a week or two of when I felt like they were set for me. I'm grateful that MISC hasn't raised prices because I go through them due mainly to the fact that my area isn't very good about offering recycling programs & I don't like the thought of throwing glass jars in the trash. Personally, I have no room in my small apartment to recycle the glass as vases, with the amount of candles that I go through. I think it would be nice to offer as a separate, add on service.
HRCC Student #1989

ConjuringLove

Unread post by ConjuringLove » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi, Miss Cat!

I trust you all. No picture necessary for me.

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Having the option of getting a photo of the candle would be awesome :)
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:34 pm

I think that it's a nice idea and allowing people the option of maybe having a picture to go along with the reading is great. I guess it may help some people understand the reading too. Xx

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:37 pm

I trust the MISC staff's expertise in candle reading as well so I don't need to see a picture. Besides, it would surely take up a lot of their valuable time to send a picture for every candle when their workload must be already hectic.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:44 pm

I don't need a picture but I think it would be good to offer as an optional add on for those who would like it.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Yes I would pay extra. No qualms about it!
Thank you Cat☺

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:58 pm

"YES" That option sounds like a good idea. There are many times where a photo is not necessary and there are other times that a photo would be useful. Not due to a lack of trust in any way, but more as a tool to compare to any work that is being done at home.

Best Wishes to All,

CaptainConjure
HRCC#1979
CaptainConjure

Becomingaware
Newly Registered

Unread post by Becomingaware » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Hi Everyone,
First time posting. I have been a silent observer and a Lucky Mojo customer for quite a while. In my humble opinion, I think it would be a great add-on option for those interested. I think $24 is fair. I don't think it is question of trusting the workers, it is more of a comfort or validation to the customer. My brain can only imagine what issues brought each of us here and how differently we all cope. If seeing a picture of candle remains helps one of us ( or hundreds ) sleep at night and customers are willing to pay then why not? Let us try it out and if we misbehave we already know it will poof and disappear :lol:

Gabriela10
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Gabriela10 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Good afternoon everyone; I agree with becomingaware; I think the question here is not about trust; but about adding an additional option to the candle service; just like many other options, I personally think this is a good idea for whoever would like to add a picture to the service; and the additional $6.00 for the picture is very fair.

Thanks to the church and the LM for all their services

Gabriela10

arcadia73+
HRCC Student

Unread post by arcadia73+ » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:09 pm

I've not used the candle service (yet) but I would also be willing to pay extra for the add-on, should I desire it. I also trust the MISC folks to do their thing the way they know how, but I can see the benefit for some to have that picture. Peace of mind is a wonderful thing sometimes.
HRCC #2066
Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator!

harmony128

Unread post by harmony128 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:41 pm

For myself, I wouldn't pay extra for the service only because I don't know how to read the results and I have full confidence with those at the church to light my candles and interpretations. Thank you!

crazycatlady
HRCC Student

Unread post by crazycatlady » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:01 pm

I think it would be a good optional service for an additional charge. I trust the LM workers, their readings and interpretations, but the additional $6 photo fee could also teach one about candle interpretation and the client could also compare photos of different candles with different intents and targets and how they respond.

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:07 pm

I trust luckymojo and would not require a photo but I think the add on service would be a great idea.

Lala+

Unread post by Lala+ » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:44 pm

I love getting candles lit at MISC. They are completely professional and I always get their utmost attention when I call. They answer all of my questions and they are truly patient. As far as what some say they would like pictures of their candles after the fact... i honesty would be with that but, and I do mean but, it would take longer for every one to receive their reports. And its kinda unfair to the people that just go with the trust of MISC. I visualize what the report says as it is clear. And you can always call. I love you MISC. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:31 pm

Hi Miss Cat,
I have had candles lit at MISC before and love this service! I personally think a picture isn't necessary every time but it would be nice to have this option if needed. $6 sounds high for having this option BUT if this fee (or $8) includes a picture of the particular candle a customer lit (maybe the candle is done and send with the report), that would be reasonable to me.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:11 am

I trust MISC , I think there should be an option for customers who would like photos .But I am very happy when I receive my candle reports as they can tell me what to expect and what I should do next. It feels like Christmas whenever I see that I have got a candle report lol I am very grateful to Miss Cat and the rest of the team for all the hard work they do for all us customers .

Aaron David

Unread post by Aaron David » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:48 pm

I like the idea of the pic being an additional option.

sunny1n
Newly Registered

Unread post by sunny1n » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:51 am

Dear Miss Cat,
I really love this idea about having picture with a report. I received my first 3 candle reports just 2 weeks ago and I’m now planing to order more candle lit service. I would definitely pay $6.00 if I order just one candle, but I would not be paying more then $3.00 if I order 3 candles or more.

Lexa

Unread post by Lexa » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:29 pm

Hello I'm kind of new here but have paid for candle services elsewhere. I would like to use your candle service and would not take the picture option. If it were made available I would not pay more than $5.00 for it.

Thank you for all you do for the community and listening to our opinions.
Bless you all

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:51 am

No, I am perfectly content with just the report!

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:11 am

I have only used the MISC candle service once. That happened to be my very first order in 2010 for Money Drawing. I think I would pay an extra $6 for a picture if I planned to then use the picture for another spell or petition. Actually if I were having one of the long runs done, I would pay quite a bit more to have the last candle glass mailed back to me to use as a spell container.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:43 pm

I too am fine with a report. Good consideration and option for those willing to pay.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Thanks to all for your candid and helpful comments!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:51 pm

Today, over at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Facebook page, we received a note that i am paraphrasing here:

"Hi I requested a candle reading last sunday late and I was told it probably takes a week or there about to get a report. However I thought I would check up on it if I could by phone because some really weird and not good stuff is happening and I was hoping for some kind of feedback."

My reply was as follows, and i post it here in the hope it will help folks understand our services:

"Hello. Candles are usually lit within 24 hours. They burn for approximately 5 - 8 days. You will receive an email report and reading of signs left in the candle glass after the candle is through. This does not mean "it takes a week to get a report," it means "it takes a week for the candle to burn." There is a difference. Sometimes, especially when a candle is lit against an enemy, you will see a counter-attack. This may also show up as signs of soot and streaks of black in the candle glass. We cannot read your candles on Facebook or in the Forum, due to privacy concerns and because your report will be emailed to you. If you are concerned you think that your candle must be finished by now and you did not get a report, you can call the church and ask for an update, but if your candle is still on the altar, we cannot read it for you at that time. Contact the church directly at 707-887-7808 if you have further questions. We are open seven days a week, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time."

The point here is that, yes, something is definitely going on, but we are not delaying the reading -- the candle is still burning and we will read the glass as soon as it is finished burning.

Hope this is of help to some.
catherine yronwode

Oceanas Moon

Unread post by Oceanas Moon » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:07 am

I would love the opportunity to have a picture included with my readings. I also don't feel that $6 is too much to add for the chance to view the results and follow along with the readings. Just my 2 cents :D

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:47 am

I had MISC burn a Block Buster candle for me and got the report. It said:
"The candle burned leaving a light, grey haze, with some scattered bits of glitter, around the sides of the glass, with a thick ring of unburned wax on the bottom. These are signs of delays, distractions, and confusion; much of it caused by unresolved past issues. You can use prayer, meditation, dream vision work, or social contacts, to clear up those old woes. Then, a good result is possible. Blessings!"

Do I have them light a Block Buster candle again until it burns clear?

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:30 pm

Good evening all.

I have a question as I've been curious - a little over a month ago I had a reconciliation candle lit at the MISC and the report I received noted "a waxy residue on the sides of the glass" but then it concluded that there were "no serious obstacles."

The person i am trying to get back is an ex-girlfriend. She has been seeing another guy for a few months now. What stood out to me from the candle report and made me wonder is the "no serious obstacles" part -- wouldn't a "waxy residue" be considered a huge obstacle?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:09 pm

Hi LuckyLady1040,

That is what I would do.

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi God_Willing,

Well he would certainly be an impediment.

You may want to get a reading to determine the extent of this obstacle and to find out what kind of work you can do to break them up. You can find a reputable reader here:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi Miss Athena

I may have to really consider doing that.

I received my 2nd return to me candle report today. The first one was a month ago stated the burn was "clear and clean"." At that time when I ordered the candle I had no idea that my ex-girlfriend had already been seeing another guy for a few months - I found out about that a week after I received the candle report.

Being that I received good news on that report I decide to order another return to me vigil to keep things going in a positive direction - the report i received today was far different it stated that there was a haze on the candle and that there were "delays and obstructions" in the outcome.

Doesn't that seem quite odd ? I would think that the distractions and delays were already there being that another guy was occupying her time but yet I received a positive report the first time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Hello, God_Willing ,

My educated guess is at the time of the first candle, your target was ready to break up with the other person.

Because you didn't immediately act of this situation (spell work or more candles such as: Come to me:), they made up.

Then, a month later, they are happy together and that's why the candle report wasn't good.

This is my educated guess.

I'd work on beak up for them

I hope that all of this turns around and your target returns to you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Would you suggest having a come to me vigil lit at the MISC while Already having the break up and return to me candles going or wait until I receive the reports then order the come to me ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Hello, God_Willing ,

Wait for the reports as you may have to repeat something.

I would wait for their recommendations

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:03 pm

I agree with Miss Aida.... let the first run burn and see what turns up in the divinatory candle reort. Also remember that it is traditional for you to be doing some hands-on, dollie, buried, or contact work at your end too.
catherine yronwode

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Hello Miss Aida and Catherine - I will do as suggested and wait on those reports.

I have been keeping contact with my target ever now and then. We recently exchanged a few text messages. Would that be sufficient on my end while I have the MiSC lighting the vigils?

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Miss Aida you mentioned that i didn't immediately act on the situation after getting the first return to me report. Now would "come to me" be the appropriate way to go in my situation? I noticed it says to bring a new lover.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:07 am

Hello, God_Willing,

Yes, you can do that!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:56 pm

Good evening all.

Today I received my 2nd report on a separation vigil the 1st one stated "the candle had black traces of smoke but was clear at the bottom indicating opposition from the target or a third party, heavy ring of unburned wax at the base indicating resistance". The 2nd report today stated - "The candle burned leaving a soot ring and cracking the glass, near the top lip; signs of obstructions and resistance.

Both candles basically had similar results. I am still waiting on the report for a breakup vigil. Now being that it looks like this is gonna take some work - say that breakup report comes back with resistance and not so positive outcome. What should my next step be? Should I order another separation and another breakup and have them lit at the same time or how should i go about maneuvering through these obstacles? (Please keep in mind i can't do much at home so i am working with the help of the MISC)

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Hello, God_Willing,

I would go with a blockbuster first.

Then, follow it up afterwards with another run of the separation candles

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:31 pm

I just got the candle report interpreted by Rev. Ernest for my second uncrossing vigil on my ex, the email said the candle was placed on the altar on 10/20. Throughout the whole process of uncrossing which took more than two weeks, I kept getting severe depression and uncontrollable crying all day long almost everyday. Interestingly, on 10/20 I was feeling extra worse and told Miss Aida I suspected the second uncrossing candle started that day, so I was right!

I had a reading with Miss Aida on 10/28 that confirmed my ex has been cleansed from the spell. Maybe what I did on 10/24 was the something needed mentioned in the report. I burned a LOT of the uncrossing incense with my ex in the room (that was the only time I burned the incense in his presence since he complained that incenses irritate his eyes and nose). I was also reciting psalm 37 out loud. My ex got mad and didn't let me finish (he didn't mind when I was playing music, but he said my reading from the bible gave him a headache, weird huh?), but I really fumigated him good with that incense! I also sprinkled uncrossing oil on his naked back.

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:51 am

Hello to all.

I am not sure what exactly is going on but i'm really not getting any positive news with any of the vigils I have lit through the MISC. I just received my latest report on a blockbuster vigil with my petition being that all blockages and resistance standing in between my target and I be removed. It stated "The candle burned in such a way as to scorch the label. This is a very bad sign, showing the possibility of failure in achieving your desire. There also black smoke and soot traces at the top but was clear at the bottom. There is opposition to the work, either from the target or a third party enemy,".

Just last week i received this report (blockbuster vigil) "The candle burned leaving a very light, white haze on the sides of the glass, with a slender ring of unburned wax on the bottom; signs of minor delays and distractions, some of it caused by an unresolved past issue. Prayer and meditation can clear this up. Then, the paths will be opened. Blessings!" -

Prior to that this blockbuster vigil report i received stated "The candle burned leaving a light, white haze on the sides of the glass, and a slight, partial ring of unburned wax on the bottom. The signs are pointing to minor delays and distractions, some of it caused by an unresolved past issue, or issues. Prayer and meditation can clear this right up. The partial wax ring is behind the front label, so the past issue should be known to you. Blessings!

3 consecutive weeks this candle was lit. This latest report is discouraging being that the two prior weren't' as bad. I find it hard to believe that this strong opposition is coming directly from my target but anything is possible. Now i have no clue if possibly someone else is doing any work on her or I. what vigil can i have the MISC light for me that would help remove and clear up whatever is causing this opposition?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi God_Willing,

If you are having consistent candle results showing opposition or obstacles, I would get a reading to understand the nature of the issues. This may provide clarity so you're not simply repeating the same candle spell without improvement in results.

You can find a qualified reader here: www.readersandrootworkers.org/

This should help and you can also ask them on what other work to be done to overcome this resistance.

Good luck.

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:49 am

Hello,i want some help,my wife going soon at the hospital for two cases,an i wan some help about the choice of the candle and the petition for each case :

First case : she going to the hospital for a removal of fallopian tube.
Second case : after she finish the first case,one month after she going to the hospital for a Fecondation in vitro

Help me to find the right candle and petition for each case.Bless and Love.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

I am so sorry that you and your wife are going thought this stress.

It would be Healing candles for the first. And a Crown of Success for the Second

First petition: A speedy and healthy recovery after the salpingectomy of ___________ (<--wife's name)

Second petition: _______ (<---wife's name) to have a healthy pregnancy after fecundation

These are just some ideas. I hope this helps.

I'm wishing you both the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:19 am

Thanks a lots Miss Aida,i gonna follow your advices,crown of success is a good idea for the second case,what do you think about a blessing candle also ? one candle for each case or a run of 3 ?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:32 am

Hello goldentouch97

Great advice from Miss Aida.

Blessing products would be great. http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

I would use one candle for each case.

I will pray for you and your wife.

Blessings to you.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:28 pm

I agree with ThomasK !!
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:25 am

I gonna follow all the advices and come back here for the feedbacks,bless and love for all.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

Yes! Please do keep us posted.

If she gets pregnant, it will be OUR little miracle! The Lucky Mojo Forum baby!
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:00 am

Thanks,a lots,gonna keep you posted,first case is planed for december,second case for january,see you soon.

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:31 pm

I ordered a set of three Block Buster candles to burn. The second one kept going out, but the third one did better. Prayer was recommended in the report.

Should I burn at least one more Block Buster before I burn the IS candle, or just go ahead with the IS?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi LuckyLady,

I would follow the advice of the candle report and follow up with prayer. If you have not seen movement in time, then another candle would be appropriate.

Good luck.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”