Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:30 am

Cast Off Evil would only be appropriate if gambling is a problem for you.

Uncrossing and/or a 13 herb bath would be a better choice if you think someone is trying to cross you with bad luck.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Hello, Appalachian_Mama,
Aside from all the wonderful advice from Susan Barnes, just wanted to add one thing:
You can get a quick reading and magical coaching ALSO from Hoodoo Psychics. www.Hoodoopsychics.com
Good luck to you and wishing you the best!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:51 am

If you're looking to burn candles, I'd suggest doing an Uncrossing or 13 herb bath first, then have a couple gambling luck candles set for you. Good ones are 3 Jacks and a King and Lady Luck.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:44 am

Greetings babybaby, I agree with the recommendation above of doing the Uncrossing or 13 Herb bath first. That is an important first step. If you want us at MISC to light another candle for you after that I would read through the many candles we offer for gambling/money luck and see which one feels most in alignment with you desires. And if you have any questions give us a call!

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

babybaby
Forum Member

Unread post by babybaby » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:06 am

Thank You guys so much, i thought i may have to do some cleansing but was not a 100%

I will take you up on setting the lights again as my private space at home is no longer there.

Love you all

babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

catlady88
Forum Member

Unread post by catlady88 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:45 am

Hello,

A few weeks ago, I had the Church burn a Love Me vigil light for me and a guy I really like. The Candle Report came back saying that there were herbs left on the back of the glass, meaning there were obstacles from the past in our way. I've had a reading done, and I was told something very similar - he really likes me but has obstacles from his past that are holding him back.

Well, all my Hoodoo must be paying off, because I just spent the weekend with him ( ;) ) where he told me how much he liked me (and although I had been drinking) I could swear there were multiple times he used the word 'love' (which caught me off guard because it's too soon for all that - but a welcome development).

Anyway, I know for a fact that these obstacles and confusion are his ex-girlfriend that treated him terribly but he is still in touch with. Tonight I've done a vinegar jar spell to encourage them to separate for good, as well as a separate love spell using oils, red candles, photo's and my petition and the most loving energy I've put into a love spell yet.

The candle report suggested that I burn another Love Me vigil candle or perhaps try a Road Opener vigil candle instead. Can anyone recommend which would be ideal? Or perhaps a different candle that could help me?

I like the idea of having the Church pray over and light the candle, and although I have a bunch of LM oils (Clarity, Follow Me, Come to Me, I Can You Can't, Crown of Success, Van Van) I don't want to have anything shipped to me at present due to foreign postage rate, time delays etc. (Plus I like the candle report and the service!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:03 am

Hi catlady88 and congratulations on your success!

One way to work this would be to burn a run of candles to ''bulldozer'' through any of those last obstacles if you will. The runs that I'd suggest (although no doubt you'll also get some excellent input from the other mods) would be:

Run 1: Road Opener + Attraction (clear away some those obstacles and encourage him to move closer toward you)
Run 2: Love Me + Healing (that he find comfort, Healing and Love in your arms) - repeat this second run as needed until you have a strong sexual/emotional bond
Run 3: John the Conqueror + Fire of Live (heat up the romance and win him over; encourage and nurture his male nature)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catlady88
Forum Member

Unread post by catlady88 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:14 am

Thanks for the response, aura! I went with road opener and follow me boy... Looking forward to the results!

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Mon May 19, 2014 1:39 am

Hi guys, I tried calling MISC to check up on my candle report and it says number not recognized? I'm calling from the UK and used the country code etc. The number I called was the one listed on the MISC homepage. Has the number change, can anyone give me the correct num? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello, Kaboodle,

The church phone number is 707-887-7808 and office hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time.

Take care

green_bee
Forum Member

Unread post by green_bee » Mon May 19, 2014 10:18 pm

best to email MISC at candles@missionaryindependent.org

I had the same situation and I emailed the shop, but they said it was best to email the Church directly. However, they were very helpful and forwarded my email to the Church, so all is well. They probably had some delays due to the Festival

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Sat May 31, 2014 3:34 am

My candle report said the candles burned steadily and the glass is clean and clear of any residue and that these are excellent signs for the working at this time. My question is do I keep burning candles or wait for results?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 31, 2014 3:43 am

Hi kaboodle,

depends a lot on what the goal is. Some like to keep heat on the situation until they get satisfaction (that means to keep burning candles) while some give time for manifestation. If you have other spell work going for the same reason then you may want to wait a bit while if the MISC lights are your only work, consider a couple more runs.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Sat May 31, 2014 3:52 am

I don't have other work going on atm but I do have a reading and rootwork consultation with an AIIR member in 2 weeks time (I've been on the waiting list for a month). Should I get the same candles or few different ones? I was thinking of purchasing some items from the store, but I live in Europe and the shipping charges + time always puts me off. Do you have a retailer in the UK?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 31, 2014 4:19 am

Hi kaboodle, getting the same candles set once more sounds like a good plan. Once you have your consultation, you'll be given advice on how to best proceed with the work from there. With regards to UK retailers, the closest European contact would be in Sweden. You can find the list of affiliated retailers here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatretailers.html
Aura Laforest

kmew1315
Forum Member

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:34 am

I'm a bit confused. I ordered a run of 3 block buster candles. The first two burned perfectly with no wax remains, no relighting etc. the last one had to be relit and had wax remains on the bottom. Should I treat the run as one long candle that had problems at the end or is it better to view them as three separate candles in which case I'm not sure how to interpret it.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Look at as a run. Candles are realy good at telling you what is going on at the time. Example from my history: I had candles burned for a prior ex, candles were burning great, great signs then suddenly they would not stay lit, lots of wax left, the burner used a new candle same problem.. later I found out my ex met someone new and started dating them. So candles tell us what is going on at the time, as well as back up the work. When a burn changes like that I would look into figuring out what has changed and what work to do to adapt to the new situation.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

kmew1315
Forum Member

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:52 pm

What makes things confusing though is that looking at the dates of the last burn and the day it was relit, not only have things improved during that time, but there even seemed to be some slight movement.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:58 pm

In a situation like that I would have one more candle set, its always possible it was the candle and not a sign to the work. Like maybe the candle had a bubble or something. then see how that one burns. If you burn a 100 candles surely one will have a bad outcome simply by chance and that we are humans and errors make. So if a negative one I always like to re due it and see if it was the candle or a sign to the work.

kmew1315
Forum Member

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:17 pm

That's what I'm hoping it is since that makes the most sense. Especially since my candle reports on this ituation tend to be spot on.

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:49 pm

My candle report said that there were obstacles due to past issues.

This is from a follow me boy candle; i already got a saint martha candle and a road opener candle going at the same time im still waiting on a report for those.

So should i get more road opener and follow me boy candle going since there is a block? is there something i can do for past issues?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello, ineika1

Yes, that sounds like a very good plan

Also, when you write in the message area, ask for suggestions with their reports

Wishing you success

Mushu
Forum Member

Unread post by Mushu » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:25 am

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me here. I have a few runs on right now, three of which are; follow me boy, return to me, and reconciliation.

In my last set of candle reports, the follow me boy and return to me indicated obstacles and distractions, but my reconciliation candle (which stipulated 'as lovers') burned cleanly... How can all three be true? :?:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, Mushu ,

It sounds to me like your target is beginning to forgive or forget. But not ready to come back.

I've seen this happen before

If this were me, I'd ask the MISC candle servers what they would recommend.

take care

Mushu
Forum Member

Unread post by Mushu » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Me again (ugh, I know, I'm sick of me too ;) )

So I had a reconciliation candle that burned well, and clear (see post above).

However, I've just received a report of a reconciliation candle that was lit BEFORE that candle (by about 4 days), and finished burning a day after (or at least, it was read a day later), it seems my repeat orders overlapped a bit! Anyway, the candle that was lit first burned with a thick ring of wax at the bottom, which indicated resistance.

I'm not sure what to do now, as both candles were burned over the same period, give or take. I think I should listen to the candle that was lit later, as there was a small flicker of communication between my ex and I in the period between the first and second candle being lit, which perhaps opened the gates for reconciliation later?

I'm not sure, could someone please advise?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:24 am

Dear Mushu,

Your instincts are right. Listen to the candle that was lit later.

Best of luck!

Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm interested in purchasing setting lights but I was wondering if someone could help me with my problem and what type to pick.
Me and my mother have a love/hate relationship. She's very strict on me even though I'm old and going to college. She sometimes tries to control my life, which ends up me and her having a big argument and not talking for weeks. I would like for her get off my back (not in a bad way) but also understand that she needs to stop controlling my life. I love my mother and this is why I need help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

Mothers! got to love them! LOL

First, I recommend that yotake a look at this page and see what appeals to you: http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

As I am having a question as to whether or not you would want a Bend Over, Commanding, Controlling candle over her.

If not, then I would suggest an influence candle: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... uence.html
AND
A peaceful Home candle: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... -home.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you peace of mind!

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:47 am

Hi, I've had lots of candles set over the last few months, but I ordered 2 to be set on the 30th of September and I've only had a report through for one of them. This is the first time that this has ever happened, so I'm guessing that they have been really busy and there hasn't been room on the correct altar, but I just wanted to check. I was just wondering if it is possible to contact MISC by email? At the moment financially I cannot afford to call from the UK.

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Hello, Angelkitty ,

Yes, you can contact them by e-mail:

candles@missionaryindependent.org

Take care

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Thank you miss Aida!
What would be a great example to write on my petition for this case?
I know the petitions have to be short.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:23 am

Hello, miss_adri89,

The issue with your Mom is her lack of respect for you.

So, that's the key word that you want.

Hope this helps

take care

sparker
Forum Member

Unread post by sparker » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 am

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this (so many sub-forums) - but here goes anyway -

I ordered/requested a candle to be burned for me last week. I haven't gotten a report yet (what is average turn around time on that, anyone know?) but I assume it is still burning. In any case, I requested an attraction candle - I believe what you put out into the world you get back, but I have had setback after setback with love, finances, my job, life in general. It was getting really hard for me to put out any positive energy into the world - or even just my life - because I was so overwhelmed by my "bad luck avalanche".

Well, in just the last few days I have noticed numerous positive changes in all areas of my life... feels like I am finally attracting some good things into my life instead of crap! It will be interesting to read the candle report when it comes, AND the best part is that when things are going a little better (like now) it's so much easier for me to be full of good energy and give it back out to the world!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:12 am

Hello Sparker,

Thank you for the testimonial, the people at MISC really know what they are doing! I moved your post into the forum about the candle reports. If you read this thread you will can get an idea of when you will get your report.

Most candles are labelled and set 1 day after you place your order online. They then burn for about 5 - 7 days, give or take. After that, it can take from 2 - 4 days for a reader to look them over and email your report to you.

If you are having a run set of 3, 7, or 13 candles, the reports will come in several days apart, as each candle is set, finishes, and is read.

You should get a report after that!

Peace~

Nathen

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:08 pm

I just received my candle report and it said more work need to be done (for my mother).
It said either purchase another candle (same one, Peaceful home) or Blockbuster.
I was thinking of going with Blockbuster candle but I was wondering what would I write on the petition?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

I would write something that pertains to removing the obstacles that prevents her from respecting you

I hope this helps

Take care

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:44 pm

I just received my candle report and it said that more work is needed to be done to shift those blocks. I was wondering how many more candles would I need for my problem? I've already used 2 (peaceful home and blockbuster) and they didn't work :/
And would blockbuster be good for the blocks?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Hello miss_adri89,

Block Buster is an excellent product line when trying to get through those stubborn situations and even stubborn people, so yes blockbuster is very good for breaking through blocks. IT is hard to know how many candles a situation may take, for that I would suggest hiring a rootworker to look into the situation and find out if more candles are necessary or if there is other work that could also be done. You can find Miss Cat and other workers at www.readersandrootworkers.org . hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:39 am

Hi,

I was just wondering if there is an issue with candle reports or candles fitting on the altar at the moment? I have still not had a report for one of the candles I ordered back in September and I also ordered two candles around the 14th of October and have heard nothing yet. I have tried emailing, but had no response. I know it is a very busy service, but I have never had problems with it before.

Thanks x

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Thank You Nathen!
I will message my rootworker about the candles.
Just one more question, if I order another blockbuster is there a way where I can ask the MISC to add extra prayer for the tough blocks? I read on here that you could ask for extra prayer.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Dear Angelkitty --

I suggest that you first check your email spam filter in case the reports did come in but were shunted aside due to your filtering system. If that does not produce results, just call the church at 707-887-7808 and ask them to look up your client record and that specific order. There may have been a problem with your email address, so ask them to check it while you are on the phone.

------

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

Yes, in the message area (for petition) just ask in parenthesis.

Take care

BabyDoll099
Forum Member

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:33 pm

I recently ordered some candles to be burned on the MISC alter and my first reading came back. I had a road opener done for myself with the peition of: All pathways in my life are now cleared of old energy, blessed, and wide open for me to pursue and attract all I need, want and desire. It did burn steadily however i was told that the wax remaining at the bottom may be connected to some resistance.

I will have another lit for myself soon. Would you recommend another road opener, or blockbuster??
I have to be honest the past week was a very difficult week for me, and I wasn't focusing on a whole lot of positive, nothing seemed to go right :( Could that have been the road open trying to open things for me?! Iam very interested in the blockbuster but know its like dynamite and am nervous that I may have an extremely difficult week if I have that done.

Can you also please recommend one for my mom. She had knee surgery this past summer and is having a hard time with pain in her knee..

And one for my cat who is in good health, but has some stomach issues..

I know candles can't cure anyone or anything but would like some possitive work to be done on them anyway.
Thanks a bunch.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:57 pm

BabyDoll099,

We cant read candle reports on here but if something was left it means some kind of block, perhaps your mindset the last week was the block the candle picked up on.

For mom a blessing candle would be a good one and same for the cat

snoopy28
Forum Member

Unread post by snoopy28 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:30 am

hello I have a question I'm hoping somebody can help me out with can we just have candles lit at MISC? do you need to do any other work at home as I cannot nor do I have any personal effects of my targets I'm trying to reconnect with an old lover can somebody suggest what I could do thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:51 pm

snoopy28,

MISC can burn the candles for you and send a candle report when done. You can also get a reading with an AIRR reader and see what to do to get this person back. Also ask them to do the work for you? If you want to do it yourself I really like the reconcilation spell kit.

snoopy28
Forum Member

Unread post by snoopy28 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:48 pm

thank you for your reply I guess my question was do you need to do more than just candle work as I cannot do any other things because of my living situation

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:59 pm

snoopy28,

Well it depends on what you want to do, there are many ways to do work, both in secret and with different items. you can light candles, you can make a mojo that you carry with you, you can make a honey jar that you burn candles on mon-wed-fri, you can make another type of container spell that you use to hold the content and shake it and pray over it. You can do non candle work at home and have MISC burn them for you, you can burn candles at home AND have MISC burn them which is called backing it up, you can pay an AIRR reader to do the work completely for you and you do the minimal things they require ( like take a spritual bath, carry a mojo, recite psalms over a candle) . Hope this helps you think a bit more about the work.

snoopy28
Forum Member

Unread post by snoopy28 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:50 pm

thank you j82...

I'm trying to return someone i was NOT in a relationship with...we didnt have a fight and text every now and then... initiated by me.

because of my living situation I cannot do much work here...I DO have Miss Phoenix doing a honey jar for me...but I do NOT have anything of his besides a picture. I brought a mojo triple strength... but the love me one...I jumped a bit ahead. lol.

now thinking it was the wrong choice. What else do you think I can do?

Thanks to all!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:17 pm

snoopy28,

The mojo should work fine along with a professional worker doing a honey jar on the target. Ask the worker what you can do at home to support the work, maybe light a tea light candle ( only last a few hours maybe) and a bottle of oil to dab on it and pray songs of solomon and psalms 23.

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:12 am

My report stated that my target has a lot of distractions what can MISC burn to get rid of distractions?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:58 am

ineika1 ,

A clarity candle, a king solomon candle for wisdom.

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:59 pm

Okay so those 2 will help to clear away the distractions? because i also got a reading and it said the same thing -- it said i wont see any movement from my conjure work because of the distractions.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Hello, ineika1,

Clarity is definitely the way to go.

And, you can also ask MISC for candle recommendations because they are working directly with the candles

Wishing you the best

Tale care

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:47 pm

thank you so much for answering!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:42 am

Just a reminder:

We set lights every day at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church.

The candle will generally be lit on the day after you order it, as the orders are processed from our online shopping cart in batches, and each batch goes to the church at the end of the day, ready for work the next day.

If you order a candle to be held back to be lit on a specific day (the change of the moon, a court date, an anniversary or birth date) we will prepare it and hold it until that date.

Since the candle is not shipped, you will not receive a shipping / tracking / customs number by way of confirmation -- your payment is your confirmation.

When the candle is finished, we will perform a divination on the results and this will be sent to you in email as a "Candle Report."

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Also, please be aware that we do not allow folks to post private and personal candle reports here in the Lucky Mojo Forum. We provide a courtesy link to the church for help with selecting products, but we do not allow candle reports to be posted here and and we will not re-interpret candle burns which you already received an emailed interpretive report.

We recommend that if you have trouble understanding your candle report, you can schedule a ten dollar / ten minute reading by telephone for it to be more fully explained. During that call you can also ask questions about further candles you may set or different types of spell work that may be suitable to your case. Call the church at 707-887-7808 for further help.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

sparker
Forum Member

Unread post by sparker » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:48 am

Does anyone know if MISC is running behind? I got my last candle report December 23rd, ordered another candle that day and two more since. No reports on any of them. It's been 2+ weeks for the one I ordered on the 23rd. I have emailed and gotten no response. Just curious. And a bit anxious. ;)

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:15 am

Hi sparker,

Because of the holidays everyone is running to and fro, busily filling orders like church mice.

Be patient love, they'll get to you.

Blessings,
Susan :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

greentea
Forum Member

Unread post by greentea » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:35 pm

Hi, I recently ordered 3 candles (same label, same petition) to be worked on - will I get a report after each one or after all 3 candles are done?
Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:49 am

singskyle, call the shop to get a direct answer to your question. But from personal experience, I have received reports after each candle was finished.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

greentea
Forum Member

Unread post by greentea » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Thanks jwmcclin. Ironically, the result won't matter anymore. we broke up two days ago.. the first one is probably done or about to be done by now.. two more to be lit.. but he's not going to follow me anymore (bitter..). he shuts down the communication.

thanks for your help though.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”