Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
Tenaciousone67
Re: MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Unread post by Tenaciousone67 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:13 am

I'm very new to this. I have had MISC set some candles and have gotten some reports back already.

I attempted some break up work on my own, and under the advice of a Voodoo worker tried a moving candle spell. Long story short, in the melted wax I saw a cat, a gun, a man and/or a penis. All, according to the internet, are bad omens.

However, this man and I have a long-term long distance relationship. There has never been any violence, but there has been tension and separations. We also have a history/commonality with cats, and guns, and have had a sexual relationship, so it's possible those were positive signs as I have had 2 readings done, and there is true love in this relationship...just a bit of work left to be done on both sides.

Since I don't feel qualified to do my own break or compelling work, if I have those done by MISC, will that protect me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello, Tenaciousone67,

I am sorry but we do not perform these interpretations n the forum.

Now, Lucky Mojo sells tea leaf interpretation books. They are the same symbols for candle wax interpretations. Find them here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

If MISC lights a candle for you, it will help with protection. But you also ought to do a little more than that such as amulets, or mojo hands, etc.

Find ideas here: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RedGlitter

Unread post by RedGlitter » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:53 am

So i think i Spoke too soon! I don't know what you guys do but it seems to be slowly working. I won't put so much on the forum, but something i have wanged for years finally happened on its own, now i can't wait for the report advise on what to order next. Also hope the country i am residing in has no problem woth shipping oils, as i really want to buy a few!!

Tenaciousone67

Unread post by Tenaciousone67 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:08 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:58 am

Hello and thank you for creating this forum. I have questions about the church set up; bylaws, statement of faith, etc. If one wanted to join the MI SC fsmily, is that possible?
I apologize if this is not the correct place for this question. Please move this to the appropriate place.

Many thanks!
Miss Annette, G2082

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:14 am

Hello, deLanniee --

This is exactly the right place to ask for more information about the church. Let's see if i can answwer your questions here -- and if you have more questions, please post them as a follow-up and i will reply.

MISC Church Organization: Online here:
http://missionaryindependent.org/vol1-no7-11-30-06.html

MISC Church Statement of faith: Online here in one sentece:
http://missionaryindependent.org/

MISC Affiliate Churches: Online here:
http://missionaryindependent.org/denomination.html

Affiliate chapels and churches are welcome to apply. We will take up the matter of afiliation at our next board meeting.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:01 am

Thank you, Cat, for your quick reply and 'right on' information! =) I am, by no means ready for affiliation; just researching. This is no small endeavor. In another post/place you spoke about applying for 501c3 status (here's to hoping I remembered that correctly) and am curious on how that is going.

One question about the candle services; when you are not there or in the shop, do the candles continue to burn overnight? I poured through the candle magic book/html/forum page and see where others will burn their candles in the bathtub if they cannot be home - how does the church handle that?

I am thankful to have found MISC and the Lucky Mojo; it is like coming home!

Reason: answered my own question. =)
Miss Annette, G2082

RedGlitter

Unread post by RedGlitter » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:14 am

Hello and thank you for these serviceS.
Two quick questions.
1)are the reports sent by email or post after two weeks from ordering? I don't want it by post as i live far away, and don't really have a proper address, so email is better.

2) i was going to wait fir my report, but it looks like it did nit come yet. But i need to fill the account i use for online payment today, so thought will ask to know how much to put in, i want a well paying job, and i know which company i'd love to hear from now, which candles should i order for this to take place, as i already have all the university qualifications and experience, just was out of luck due to bad energies, that i hope got fixed now. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello, RedGlitter ,

I do know that MISC offers several ways of getting your reports to you.

Please contact them directly with these questions.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

RedGlitter

Unread post by RedGlitter » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:05 am

Thank you miss Aida, i sent an email and more than 24 hours later still no reply.

But i know they are extremely busy so if i do not get a reply by Friday evening my time, as it will be two weeks then for sure, then i will send an email again...

Thanks for the suggestion anyway : )

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:50 pm

RedGlitter, Please do not wait. We send reports by mail or email, as the customer specifies, but not both.

If there is something wrong with the email, you should try again, DAILY. Make sure you have the right address: Candles@missionaryindependent.org -- or telephone 707-887-7878.
catherine yronwode

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:52 pm

Thank you for your quick reply. Just when I think I've read most 'everything' there is something new. =)

Many thanks!
Miss Annette, G2082

Sophie valerie

Unread post by Sophie valerie » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:36 am

hello, I would like MISC to burn a candle for me, but I am not sure which one is the best in my case, I need a friend because I am feeling lonely , I am happily married with growing up kids but I feel the need to have a good friend who share my interest and who I can trust.I am staying home by myself all day and sometime I don’t speak to any one (beside husband and kids) for weeks. I have tried to talk to people , they talk to me but are not interested in a friendship with me.

I though I could have I Attraction candle burned for me but I don't know what to write on the petition.

any advise?

And should I write my name on the petition?

thanks

{please excuse my writing, English is not my first language.}

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:20 pm

I also haven't received my report from my 3/12 order. I ordered 2 candles and I emailed them twice. They must be very busy. Any suggestions? :?:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:37 pm

Aredhel, Please do not wait.

If there is something wrong with the email, you should try again, DAILY. Make sure you have the right address:

Candles@missionaryindependent.org -- or telephone 707-887-7878.
catherine yronwode

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:24 am

Just called, no answer so left message and hopefully someone will get back to me. Thank you...

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:13 pm

I truly need help picking candles.
Either 3 in a row, all together or just one (and I'll go for a run of 3 I suppose due to timing).

I'm working in customer service in a large theatre, currently looking to be trained in other customer service-type jobs/areas in the theatre (I truly want to but a lot of people are asking to be trained in those areas so I need something to make them notice/want me more) and also looking to get either mentoring and/or work experience in a more technical-creative type job like production management. Since I have become friends with people who work behind the scenes and was given an opportunity to try out for work experience.
I am also writing a play at the moment and would love more interest from people around me so when finished, I'll be able to have it produced more easily (this could still take months though). To add to that, a person I've been burning candles for (for lust and friendly reasons..), is an actor who's quite successful and I know from the theatre, and I'd love to have his interest in my play too (but for that, I need to establish communication with him, something I've been working on with AIRR readers and was told will happen, but I believe more candles can assist too).

So four different, but quite related issues.
What would be best?

Thank you in advance. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello, lalyil,

Wow! How exciting!

Communication: Mercury candle dressed in deer's tongue (you can put that in the message area)

Your play to get noticed (one after the other)

Look Me Over (this ought to be a run)

Attraction (to your work)

Crown of Success

I hope this helps

When you become famous, I want to be in your play!!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:37 am

Haha! Thank you so much Miss Aida :D

I will have the run for the play to be noticed once I finish it.. and the Mercury candle in a few weeks.

But what about the more training opportunities at work (my managers and managers from other areas are the ones I need to impress for that) and the work experience (need to have the support and appreciation of a production manager)? What should I have burnt for those two cases? These are a little more urgent/closer to now.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, lalyil,

Look me over, attraction,

Yu could also go with a domination candles: See them here to make your decision

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:04 am

Thank you as always Miss Aida. I have ordered Attraction and the Crown of Success instead of Look Me Over because I'm applying for a specific job at the theatre and felt it was suitable :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello, lalyil,

That's fine also.

But look me over makes people pay attention to you. It isn't just about love.

Just FYI.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Okay, I have a question if anyone knows this...

I had ordered candle service a few times with my work address. I left that job.

At the beginning of March, I ordered a run of candles to be lit, but I had changed my PayPal e-mail address by that time and it went through under my new e-mail.

That was over 4 weeks ago and I never received a candle report. I'm really concerned that somehow they use my name/address and matched it up with my OLD e-mail address... which is probably being monitored by my replacement at my old job.

I sent an e-mail to the church a few days ago asking about my report and whether it went to the wrong e-mail address. And, I never got a reply from them.

Does anyone know? I guess I can call them tomorrow if I get a chance, but sometimes it's hard to get privacy in order to do that and it would be ideal if someone knew if they would automatically send it to the new e-mail address or somehow would tie it to the old address.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:07 pm

itgirl92 --

If i were you, i would call the church at 707-887-7808. Obviously there is some problem between your email and ours. Someone is on duty there every day from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

RedGlitter

Unread post by RedGlitter » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:03 am

Seeing the reply from CatherineyronWode amd miss Aida, was a nice surprise today. I had quit pursuing the matter, as know whomever has done what they did has access to my mail and just won't quit, though i'd use that money for a therapist than magck if i was them. :roll:

Anyway i got 'energetically' drained and decided to quit even bothering with it....they even were purchasing items on my internet card this week, to further confirm they still stalk me in none subtle ways.

Anyway emailed the shop as i can't call for now and i do hope to get the report soon, but found it really considerate and thoughtful that you guys took the effort to want your customers to be happy, even after i decided to forget about it because of what was happening on my end not yours...so thank you!

I have a few other things i think i should share but not on the forum, so will keep it for another time...much thanks and have a great day today whomever reads this.

RedGlitter

Unread post by RedGlitter » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:04 pm

...And still no reply...i can only imagine how so incredibly busy such a business could be, but was hoping for a reply by now...maybe later i guess.

Leslie Anne
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Leslie Anne » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:43 am

Hi RedGlitter,

This is Leslie Anne from the church. We found that you sent your emails to email boxes I do not have access to, so that is why it took so long to get back to you. I have found your email and am responding now!

RedGlitter

Unread post by RedGlitter » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:26 pm

Guys thank you so much!!! I finally got the report and how accurate though short (which is what I like) it is , is incredible.
If anyone reading this is wondering if they should order a light set or not, do go ahead, they will help you.

Now i am just wondering what candle will help me finally get rid of a past issues :/?

RedGlitter

Unread post by RedGlitter » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:18 pm

Oh Yeas, it also said there was interference which i already figured. Probably by the person running the master computer where i live, despite not paying a single bill for it ever....
How do i also end this interference once and for all?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, RedGlitter ,

Contact MISC and see what they recommend based on your candle reports.

Congrats on clearing all of this up.

Just make sure you send it to the correct address next time!!

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello!

When it comes to candle work, how much is considered "too much" energy? I've had at least 4 different candles lit on one person in the last 4 weeks. Should I take a break in between getting new candles or does it not matter? Does too much energy cause the target to become confused or distant?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello, Renee,

What candles have you had it?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:13 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I've had 1 Red Skull candle, a run of 3 Follow Me Boy candles, 1 communication candle, and 1 Come to Me candle last Saturday. So actually, I've had 4 different candles and one of them was done a run of 3 times.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Hello, Renee ,

That doesn't sound like it's too much. I was just worried that you had severely different things going on.

You may want to take a little break and see what happens. Then, start up again once you know what new petitions may be needed.

I hope you have Great success with your magic

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:57 am

Ok. Sounds good. Thank you, Miss Aida.

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Is MISC open on weekends?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Hi Renee,

Yes the church is open seven days a week.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:00 am

Awesome! Thanks!

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:56 am

Hi MISC family.

I have had two vigil candles lit already - one should be just about finished now - that are for the same issue, and I'd like to order another one to be lit today.

I have already sent photos of the people concerned, so how do I go about requesting that they use these same ones again for the third candle?

Do I email them again like I am doing one from scratch or send a separate email to a different email address requesting that they use the ones I've previously emailed to them that should be on file?

I know that I can order a run of candles - which is far cheaper - but funds are tight and I can't afford to pay out in one go. :(

As I am in the UK I cannot give them a call and ask as it will cost the same as a candle! :D
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello Lilith Triple Moon,

Order the candle just the same as you would order any new candle to be set and in the area where you can leave instructions about the candle just let them know they already have the pictures and reference your previous order.

Peace~

Nathen

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:05 am

Last month i ordered a run of 3 blockbuster candle for my little brother at the MISC,it was the 31th of March,now i never received no candle report.Let me know what hapened.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Hi goldentouch97,

You will want to contact the church directly as we cannot speak for the candle servers here on the forum. The number is 707.887.7808.

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:17 am

i live in the french west indies,calling to the church is very expensive for me.Let me know which email i can use to link with the church.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello, Goldentouch,

Here is how to contact them:

Here is how to contact them:

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:

http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:

photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:

candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:

church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:

707-887-7808

Click here for Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

HRCC Graduate #1631

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:17 pm

I just called the church (and shop) and they are very backed up on candle reports and orders! Just an FYI! They were extremely polite and helpful so if anyone is anxious, just give them a buzz! :D

RoxyFoxy

Unread post by RoxyFoxy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:35 am

So I have a question. I order candles from you guys all the time. So far so good. Today I ordered a Mercury candle around 11am and I recieved a report for that same candle at 3pm today....how is that possible? I'm very confused .....

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:28 pm

Dear Miss Roxy, I'm so sorry for the confusion. If you examine the email you received, you'll see that there's no actual report there, just a report window. Someone apparently sent you a blank candle services report. Again, please accept my apologies. In two or three weeks, you should be receiving your actual candle services report.
Best,
Rev. Ernest.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

eliot
Newly Registered

Unread post by eliot » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:19 am

Good afternoon!

My candle was ordered 4/16. I called MISC yesterday to inquire about the reading and was told that it would take 3-4 weeks.

So I'm wondering how to proceed while waiting? I think that just ordering the candle shifted the energy -- nothing like taking concrete action to support one's need. Having said that, a lot can happen in 3-4 weeks and the candle reading happens at a past point in time. In some instances the reading will still be relevant, but is it possible that the opposite can the case?

Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Call the church again and ask them to pull your candles and read them. They can do it. B the "squeaky wheel that gets the grease!"
catherine yronwode

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun May 01, 2016 2:53 am

After a run of 3 blockbuster candles burning at the MISC the report tel me : You can clear away the minor concerns, while revealing and healing those past issues, with prayer and meditation.In the case of a blocbuster candle situation let me know which prayer to use please.

eliot
Newly Registered

Unread post by eliot » Sun May 01, 2016 3:30 am

Thank you, Ms. cat. I will call again next week.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun May 01, 2016 10:45 am

Hello goldentouch97,

In general just pray on what ever the situation is. If a situation needs a healing touch then pray for healing, if you need a burden lifted off your shoulders pray for that. As long as your prayer is sincere it should work just fine no matter what candle you are burning in conjunction with it.

Peace~

Nathen

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun May 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Thanks a lots

RoxyFoxy

Unread post by RoxyFoxy » Mon May 02, 2016 5:49 am

thank you I realized afterwards. You guys are very good that's why I was so confused..lol

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Wed May 11, 2016 10:12 am

Hi LM and MISC family.

Are MISC having issues with their emails?

I've emailed three times since the weekend but haven't had any reply. :(
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Sat May 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Timing question:
I am ordering a Kiss Me Now candle to be lit for me and a love interest who is flirtatious with me and has gotten much closer to me but has not initiated anything sexual yet. We (along with lots of other friends) are going on a trip together Memorial Day Weekend and I believe this will present many good opportunities for something to happen, so I am lighting the candle to be timed with the trip. My instinct was to ask it to be lit Tuesday before MDW, so that it will be burning when we leave for the trip (Thursday night) and complete while we are gone (should complete around Sunday). Is this good timing or would it be better to have it lit Thursday morning so it burns throughout the trip and completes afterwards?
thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, runrabbitrun,

I would prefer 2 candles: one before you go and then one while you're gone.

That way, the energy is out there before you go and then reinforced while you're gone

Have fun!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Spiritualist01

Unread post by Spiritualist01 » Thu May 26, 2016 2:01 am

Hello Lucky Mojo, I'm interested in ordering a candle service, and I was wondering would it be possible to have a candle set on your behalf and for it to be permanent energy casted opon you like if I order the attraction vigil candle to be set and when you see the results and a lot of great things are coming into your life and you would like for it to somehow be permanent so you can always attract great things your way all the time for the rest of your life. Is it possible to have a candle service like that done on you? If not I totally understand. :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Hello, Spiritualist01 ,

No, it's not permanent

How long does magic last? That's up to Spirit.

If you feel the effects wearing off, jus order another one to be lit.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Sat May 28, 2016 3:34 pm

I hope someone can offer some insight into my situation.

I ordered 3 candles at MISC for my target
1. blockbuster-candle burn suggested delays and even some obstructions and suggested i burn another one which i ordered 10 days ago still waiting for results
2. come to me candle which showed delays and distractions
3. follow me boy i some minor delay and distractions that should clear over time.

But i am having mixed signals from my target, not sure how i should proceed and what other candle to order.

he says hi to me when he sees me but does not start a conversation or reply to my emails. A few times i have walked by him and i have noticed him follow me but i can tell its him doing this without thinking about it as he doesnt talk to me. i bought soda for my colleagues put them in the fridge then emailed everyone to help themselves from the fridge during their breaks. my target is not on my team so i sent him a separate email he didnt respond back a few hours later it was still there and it burst as i had placed it in the freezer the way he liked and i had to clean it up. I got very mad and i hardly get mad but i did because he didnt even have the courtesty to reply back and say no thanks.

I then sent him an email apologizing to him if i had given him any wrong ideas and that i was just being friendly and got drinks for everyone of my friends and it seems like he isnt too interested in being my friend so i will back off and sorry for making him uncomfortable and i wont bother him again. anyways he still did not reply. we usually work on different floors but on saturdays we work together and this time when i came into work i walked right in, he saw me come in and i just looked away. I usually say hi. Then i didnt turn towards him anytime i had to pass his desk i did so without looking at him pretending like i didnt even know him. from my seat i can see his reflection and sometimes he stands and its visible because hes really tall and i noticed or i think i noticed him thinking about coming over. i am not sure i saw his reflection come my way, look at me but then he took the stairway upstairs and was gone to my floor where i usually work. and it was my break and i was worried that if he does not come back down before my break i would run into him when i go upstairs but he came back 2 minutes before my break. A few hours later he walked by me and i can tell he looked at me from the corner of his eyes but i ignored him.

i want him to like me but i do not want him to disrespect me, is there a faster way to get some results? Are my spells working on him? i had a reading done before and the reading said he was sexually attracted to me but he doesnt act like it.

also when the reports say delay and distractions what do they mean? i want to burn another candle with misc but not sure what will get the faster most effective results. Currently a second blockbuster candle should be burning with MISC not sure when i will get results for that. Also i am an aquarious and he is a leo born on the cusp of leo/virgo right on aug 22, not sure if that matters but thought i would mention it.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”