Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
serenity786

Re: MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Unread post by serenity786 » Sat May 28, 2016 4:03 pm

i also keep seeing the numbers 69 and 786 everywhere, note i use 786 in my user name. I noticed another thing. Me and him are 2 years, 7 months, 8 days apart in age. not sure where the 6 is coming from.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

These questions are close to impossible to answer without a reading.

I am so sorry but I don't know if your spells are working, what the numbers mean, etc.

Your best bet is this:

When you get a candle reports, ask that candle server what candles they suggest to do next. They can advise you on this because they are watching the behaviors of the candles. They would know, better than anyone, what to do next and what it means and if the candle was a success and if another one needs to be burned.

But we can't do this on the forum

Sorry

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

moonchildx

Unread post by moonchildx » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:12 pm

hello,

I ordered a candle to be lit three weeks ago and I was just wondering how I would go about finding out the status of that candle. sorry if I posted this in the wrong section!

thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Call the church at 707-887-7808 and ask, or email the church at candles@missionaryindependent.org

If you email, use the subject line "Checking On My Candle Order"
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:34 am

Hi there. I have recently used the MISC and have had 8 candles set surrounding a situation. I am currently waiting the first reports and am very excited and admittedly a little nervous. My question is ( and I'm sorry if it seems silly) is 8 candles too many to have going at the same time for the same situation. I have had break up, hot foot, come to me, bewitching, courage, Mercury, clarity and block buster set. The situation is that I have a friend who I was close to but now he has changed and is ignoring me. I hope to see some improvement in the situation soon. I have tried to tackle the situation from different angles. I am also going to do a honey jar with a sample of his handwriting. Is it possible to throw too much energy at someone and they become bewildered or try to resist it strongly. Thank you

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:49 pm

Hi Hoodooyoulove26,

Personally, I think that's a lot to do at once. You have several conditions you are trying to affect - breaking up a couple, hot footing someone, drawing someone to you, increasing communication, increasing clarity and busting through blockages. Phew!

They may all be intended for one person but that's a lot of energy to send at once.

I would sit back and see what kind of results you get, both from your candle report and in the mundane world. Don't do anything more right now.

And yes it is definitely possible to overwhelm someone to the point of their resistance to the work. Next time, choose one condition at a time and work that before moving on to another issue.

I hope you find success. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:07 pm

Thank you so much Miss Athena. It's only been a week and some of them are still burning so I will try to relax and see what happens.

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:05 am

Hello everyone. Few questions and concerns.

1 I want to go the vigil candle with MiSC. having trouble to decide which candle.
Ex wife started dating another man who has manipulated the situation and has stop the ex from speaking and allowing my brother to see his kids. This man has done so much control over her and done some things that was terrible. Making fake emails like they are coming from brother and tarnishing his name. The ex wife doesn't deal with anybody friends or family because of him.
He is a fake and fraud. He acts like he is a saint and she thinks he does no wrong.
I know a lot of stuff (cheating) but she don't believe it.

I want him to pay horribly for this what he has done to my brother and keeping us away from the kids. I don't want him around (removed) from everybody. Don't care how
So which vigil candle?

Also I want her to pay as well.

2. With the MISC doing the vigil do I need to still cleanse?

3. I have some protection stuff that came in breakup spell do I need to use that? I'm done with the breakup spell and buried at cemetery with their doll babies.

Anything else?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:46 am

Hi Letsdoit2015,

If you want the ex's new man to be gone and out of the picture, you could have the church burn Hot Foot candles on him with the petition that he leaves for good. If you want him to suffer for what he did to her, then Crossing would be a good option. You could always contact the Church and have them advise you, but these would be my choices.

You should always cleanse yourself when doing enemy work, even if that work is being done by others on your behalf.

Protection is a good idea if you think there may be any chance of spiritual retaliation from your target(s). You don't want to leave yourself vulnerable to attack, so yes use your protection products after you cleanse.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:03 am

Hi

I was wondering if I could get some help please? I have just received 2 candle reports from the church, a break up and a come to me. I have e/mailed the church last Wednesday but they must be very busy as I have not had s reply yet.
I know we can't do interpretations but just some advice in general would be great.
The break up candle burned with a light haze and some wax residue indicating minor delays and distractions and past issues. However. Prayer and meditation could easily solve these issues.
The come to me candle was not so positive. It had opaque black soot around the top so there are obstacles and my target may be resisting me. They said a follow me boy may be necessary so I have ordered one to be butned.

My questions are

1)what prayers would be suitable in these situations?

2)what does past issues generally mean with a break up candle? Are they his past issues or mine? We have only known each other just over a year so they can't be past issues between us.

3) are there usually such discrepancies as the break up candle burned so well and the come To me was not so good. My target is the same for both candies along with his wife In The break up candle. It seems as though he would not leave her but the candle says with some effort they can be broken Up with just prayer and meditation. We were close friends until recently when he seemed to pull away from me and I have had a bad vibe from their direction which I think mainly comes from her. He has just started to talk to me a little again after some candles being lit and a petition to St Expedite, I have also had some bad dreams about the situation,
Unfortunately, I cannot afford a reading presently and until I get my reply from the church I was just wondering about some general advice.

I'm sorry for such a long post,

Thanks

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:21 pm

Thanks Miss Athena

Appreciate the feedback

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Hello, Hoodooyoulove26 ,

First, I am sorry but I have NO idea what the past issues were. That would be something that you would know.

For prayers, just pray to whomever you pray to with a form prayer followed by your pleas to break them up (and make sure that you cite the justifications for the break up).

For the other candle, try asking them to light a blockbuster candle for you to clear up any obstacles preventing your target from coming to you (which is, perhaps, the fact that the target hasn't broken up with the other person), and then have that candle followed by another Come to Me candle

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:06 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

I actually did have a blockbuster lit after these 2 and am awaiting the report. I have sent a couple of e-mails but no reply yet. I can't call as i am in the UK so hope it comes soon. Do you think it would be beneficial also to have some healing candles lit for both of us to help tackle those past issues? I feel this may just give it a little push it needs. The woman has a very strong personality and is very posessive of him so would there be something i could use to maybe weaken her need and hold on him?

Thank you so much

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:31 am

Hello, Hoodooyoulove26 ,

I'm sorry but I am little confused.

Is he still with her? If so, then, healing is not the right candle to have lit.

I would concentrate on breaking them up and bringing him to you. Then, later, you can perform other necessary spells.

It sounds to me like you will need a run of break up candles (and not just one)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:38 am

Thank you Miss Aida

Yes, they are still together. I will look at doing a run of candles.

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:53 am

Hi everyone.

I have a question regarding some of the candles at MISC. With respect to the planetary and zodiac candles in what situations would you use them. I understand Mercury for communication and Venus for love but what about the others. In regards to the zodiac candles could you light one for your target with that star sign or to invoke the characteristics of that sign in your work?

I'm sorry if this question seems silly.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, Hoodooyoulove26 ,

These pages ought to answer your questions:

www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#zodiacal

And, DEFINITELY yes: to invoke the characteristics is correct

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:32 am

Thank you Miss Aida. That's fab

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:39 am

Hi

I was wondering if i could enquire about candle orders here? I placed an order for a hotfoot candle on the 15th of June but have not received the report yet. I have e-mailed the church but have not had a reply yet and am worried. My e-mail address is working as i have received other reports. The hotfoot candle was ordered under a different e-mail address than usual but this was explained in the e-mail. I also had mercury, clarity, bewitching, follow me boy and destruction set too but have not received those yet. Are the church very behind on e-mails?

I'm so sorry to be a nuisance but with it being nearly a month i was concerned.

Thank you

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:31 am

Hi I had a come to me and blockbuster set a bit over a month ago, then Mercury and fast luck a few weeks later. I currently have a kiss me now and fire of love. I am planning to imvite my target somewhere next weekend and was wondering if it would be a good idea to set a candle specifically for him accepting my invitation and having a good time with me, if so which candles should I use? I would prefer to stay away from any commanding candles but I'm not entirely against it. Would come to me be ok with a very specific petition? Or would follow me boy be better for this specific situation?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Hello Newbie,

Honestly either candle could work for what you are asking. I personally like the Idea of Follow Me Boy a little better but this one is really up to you. I would follow whatever your first choice/gut reaction was to do. Let us know how it works out!

Peace~

Nathen

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:31 am

Hi

I'm sorry to be a bother but I was wondering if anyone had a chance to have a look at my post?

Thank you

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:08 pm

All sorted now. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Hello, Hoodooyoulove26 ,

I am so sorry that your post was missed.

In the future (and I have a post about this on the forum), if your question has not been answered with 72 hours, send ME a private message telling me where the post is.

Again, my sincerest apologies (and glad that everything was sorted out)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:52 am

Thank you Miss Aida. I understand people are busy and it was really not a problem.

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:57 am

I had a kiss me now candle lit about 10 days ago for a specific person to kiss me. Last night a different guy I know kissed me....could this be the candle starting to work even though it was the wrong guy?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello Newbie1234,

The candle definitely could have influenced this situation—after all, you did get kissed after lighting a Kiss Me Now candle ;)

Now, the question is, are you unhappy with the results? Are you wanting to take further steps to attract the guy this candle was originally meant to attract? Because that's another matter all together! Let us know if you have other questions and we can advise you.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

msdeltagirl1972

Unread post by msdeltagirl1972 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:12 am

Hi all. I'm looking for a little advice on the order of the candles I want to have lit. A little backstory:

My lover is kind and thinks the world of me, and I him. For the past few months we've had a very purposefully healthy relationship (every night I'd ask him how I could help him feel appreciated, and he'd ask me in return) but demons from his past are preventing him from moving forward in our relationship. He is a spiritual, prayerful man, emotionally supportive to me, and has actively decided and prayed toward moving on from his past betrayal and emotional abuse - still, things aren't perfect. Recently we got into a small disagreement and it seemed like his anger overflowed. His walls came up against me, and he told me that he didn't know if he felt the same about me or building a relationship with me.

After gentle conversation from me trying to figure out why he suddenly got upset, he got emotional. Finally he admitted he felt like things were still going too fast, because when he opened up too fast with his past exes, they rejected him for who he was and left him. Wiping his eyes, he told me I made him feel and think of himself like no one ever had before, and that I made him happier than anyone ever did, and that he wanted to keep an open mind and heart about us. A mutual friend said he was feeling pressured. A reading tells me he isn't in love with his exes anymore, just hurt by them, and that his feelings for me are genuine, but I want to help my love in the restoration of not only his emotional health, but also what seemed like a promising relationship.

Per the advice of an exceptionally kind MISC deacon, I'm thinking of a Cast Off Evil candle for his demons, but I'm not entirely sure which love-related candle I want to get for the two of us for our situation - would Reconciliation, Love Me, or Come to Me be best? I plan to have them burned simultaneously at MISC to back up my spellwork at home, which so far is just a Cut & Clear spell done on his behalf. I foolishly did not collect any of his personal concerns before I told him I'd give him some space :lol: so I don't have a honey jar going, but I'm still searching for the perfect spell in that regard to do at home, too.

Thanks for reading, and for your help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello magicapuella,

If this guy is getting upset because the relationship is moving too fast and he's feeling vulnerable about opening up to you because of past hurts, I'd say it might be a good idea to hold off on the love work for now and focus on doing some healing work for him:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Keep in mind though that healing from emotional abuse and betrayal isn't something that can be given a deadline. It just takes time, and the amount of time varies from person to person. I think the Cast Off Evil candle on his behalf is a great idea, but I can't imagine the Cut & Clear did much if you performed it for him. That's not a spell you can effectively do on behalf of other people; it really works when *they* are in that mindset where they're ready to make a clean break with the past.

So, since this is so complicated, I'd advise you to get a reading and find out if this guy could be ready for a relationship soon. If not, you might want to look into a Cut & Clear spell for yourself.

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:50 am

Hi, when you have candles light for a specific target is it ever possible that they work on someone else instead? I had a few candles lit over the past month or two for this guy I was talking to that showed interest but wouldn't move forward. A few for asking me out, communication, fire of love, and a kiss me now. Well they all came back good with a minor delay or distractions due to past issues. Except for two a kiss me now and a communication candle to get to know each other better that came back clean and clear. Well this guy completely stopped talking to me but about 10 days afteri ordered the kiss me now I met this new guy and we kissed, since then we have been getting to know each other better and texting sorta frequently and hung out a couple times but just keeping it friendly now due to some issues from a past relationship....also a candle I had lot for the other guy for him to except an invitation on a specific day came back yesterday saying minor delays but otherwise good....I didn't see either of them that day and the guy I had the candle lit for ignored my invite all together....but the following weekend I invited the new guy to something unexpectedly and he showed up and we had a great time like my petition....is it possible even though the candles had a specific persons name on them that the universe knew this new guy was a better match for me and so they were working on him? I recently had some healing candles lit on the new guy to help him heal from his past as well but it just seems curious that all the candle reads for the candles I had lit from the previous guy seem to be exactly what is happening with the new guy...

Hoodooyoulove26

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:08 am

Hi all. I was wondering if someone could please advise on candles i had lit. I had a mercury candle lit about 2 months ago for a guy to talk to me more and get to know me and it came back with past issues and that i should pray and visualise so i did. I had another mercury lit a month ago for the same thing and it came back saying minor delays and distractions. Now my question is, is this progress? Are delays and distractions a step forward from past issues or have i just been substituted one problem for another? Im sorry if this is silly but im not quite sure. Any advice would be great. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello, Newbie1234,

Yes, that can happen when your name is also on the petition. So, it makes you more desirable to others also.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello, Hoodooyoulove26 ,

This sounds like a MINOR progression.

No, there are no new problems. So, Please don't worry about that

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:39 pm

Thanks! But I guess what I'm asking is not just that the candles effect others, but that the actual candle reports and what they say seem to be more accurate for the new guy and not at all what is happening with the person I lit them for......is that possible that the candle reports are somehow reading the situation with the new guy instead??? My first reports were received before I even met him...actually all but 1 were received before I met him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello, Newbie1234 ,

No. That is not possible

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Newbie1234

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:55 pm

Ok then I guess the candle reports are just very inaccurate as the previous guy stopped speaking to me and ignored my invitations......

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello, Newbie1234 ,

Spells don't work overnight.

Have patience.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:25 am

Hey there,

What is a good choice of candle to get a family member to move out of my parent's house? There is no bad blood or anything but he is a 30 year old man. He has a great paying job and he owns a car. I have no idea why he hasn't even tried to move yet. Which candles will help to send him packing?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello, Ladee ,

Hotfoot is best for this. It won't hurt him. Just make him go away.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:34 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I have another question as well. A few weeks ago, I asked on the forum which candle was best to make sure this guy that I'm kind of "dating" keeps dating me and no one else. You suggested the Follow Me Boy candle. I will make my purchase now. What is the best way to word my petition for what I am trying to achieve?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello Ladee,

Write the petition in simple language, phrasing exactly what you want:

"[So and So] you only have eyes for me. [So and So] you only want to date me."

Hope that helps!

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:01 pm

Thank you, sisterjean!

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:19 pm

I know this may sound like a crazy question but I am going to ask it anyway. *exhale* Okay, so I got stood up for a date yesterday. I was beyond pissed because I literally just talked to the guy over the phone that morning. I called him 2 times and never got a call back. It is now Monday and I never got an apology or anything from him. Would an IS candle be a good candle to have lit for revenge? I pretty much want an apology from him. I want him to feel like shit for standing me up. What sucks is that I've had lunch with this guy at work every week for the past couple of weeks and he's fine as hell. But again, I'm pissed. What candle/spell would you guys suggest?

manekineko
HRCC Student

Unread post by manekineko » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:58 pm

Some good candles for revenge include Destruction, DUME, and Crossing, which you can have lit with M.I.S.C. However, I would recommend a cut-and-clear spell or candle, rather than revenge work. It might be best to give it a couple of weeks and then ask yourself if this situation is worth cursing someone over. Given the fact that this guy is a jerk, I'm sure you can move on and attract someone much better.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:31 pm

That's some great advice from manekineko!

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Thank you both. But what would you guys recommend for an apology?

dreama

Unread post by dreama » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:51 pm

I wanted to get an opinion on what candle(s) would be best to have lit.

My guy and I have a really good bond we have created. Though due to past things that have hurt him. Has caused our situation to be unique, we have been taking things slow. We our not technically in a relationship. Though we go out, we text every day/ throughout the day. He calls me on his way to work/break/lunch. We communicate really well of what we want from us. He even at times throws in about our future. Marriage/kids. Things have been going really good these past few weeks till now due to his fears of losing me completely. (If we got together 50/50 possibility we could break up and we didnt remain friends.) He would rather have me in his life as a best friend than nothing at all. We have had a conversation about it thus he currently is feeling we should only be friends and not move forward. He got pretty emotional about it and each time we have these last few days. I have told him that probability of us breaking up for starters is zilch. We both feel our connection to one another is different than anything we have held before. We are connected very strongly. So the slim chance that we were to break up I would still remain in his life.

I have had a honey jar going for a while now. And do have kiss me, follow me boy, bewitching oils. Though these candles that seem like a good option to have lit on mybehalf. What candle would suit this best? Or candle combination

Block Buster
Clarity
Crucible of Courage
Marriage Blessings

Thanks

manekineko
HRCC Student

Unread post by manekineko » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi Dreama,
I think that a Crucible of Courage candle would work well to help him overcome his fears. Also a Come to Me candle could be used to draw him closer to you, in order to take it to the next level.
All the best.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello, Dreama,

I agree with the great choices of manekineko .

But, I would first start out with a blockbuster to remove all obstacles that are preventing him to be with you

Then, follow with Crucible of Courage

See what the candle results show. If all clear, Follow with Come to me.

I always like to see what the candle reports show in the event that a repeat needs to be done

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Hello all,

I suppose I've got a bit of a complicated professional-personal relationship I need some assistance with. I've been trying to get close with someone who works in the same building as me, he does have a girlfriend and I have no intention of breaking that up. Truthfully I'd mostly like to work with him in the future (I gave him something to read which I wrote and I'm expecting his feedback but while he has mentioned it's important for him several times, he's taking a long time and his job at the building is temporary and finishing in just 2-3 weeks so not long left and I worry I won't have a way to hear his thoughts after/we haven't swapped contact details). But also I'd love to get closer to him as a good friend and gain more interest from him personally and professionally.

Seeing as time is so limited I won't have a chance to order candles to burn myself but I have ordered from MISC 3x Attraction, 3x Influence and 1x Bewitching just to try get myself on his mind more and influence him to read it quicker.
All of these while I have 3x Crown of Success burning for me for general luck/success with my writing.

I must admit a couple of days after I ordered the Attraction and Bewitching, we had a really long chat, for the first time and walked home together. It was an extremely lucky, wonderful scenario. I suppose just the energy of ordering those candles helped.
I have added the Influence candle just last night.

Are these good choices? Would anything have been better?

Thank you and have a wonderful day

dreama

Unread post by dreama » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:56 am

Thanks so much Manekineko and Miss Aida

I will move forward with those. And you are most definitely right Miss Aida candle burn reports are a great aid to determine next steps before continuing.

In which case for Block Buster and Crucible of Courage. Would it be best to write the petitions specifically to his fear. And what I want to come of him. Or to state overall any obstacle in him and courage to take the chance for him and I to be a couple

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

Well, they worked, right?

So, they were obviously great choices.

Congrats!

Just keep up the candles and maybe, later, you may want a Come to me candle lit also.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello, dreama ,

The blockbuster would be to remove all obstacles preventing him from having a relationship with you

The crucible of courage would be as you had stated: "...the petitions specifically to his fears..."

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:21 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

It's hard to say if the candles worked or the energies sent just by lighting them since it was less than two days after I ordered them, surely they haven't been lit yet, but the biggest success I had was then (bumping into him at the right time).
A few days later, I didn't have any sachet powders but I did reprint what I wanted him to read, and touched the metal keeping the pages together with a dab of oils. It did mark the pages and I mentioned to him it's watermarks since I put it on the table at the bar before seeing him and he didn't seem to mind it. The marks are very small.

I think I'm going to keep Attraction going at MISC and at home I discovered I still have a Bewitching, Come to Me and Follow Me Boy vigils so I'll light them in that order (Bewitching I lit last night).

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

You are becoming a Great rootworker!

So proud of you.

You ought to consider Miss cat's Hoodoo course. You're a natural

Congrats
HRCC Graduate #1631

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello I got a couple of concerns and questions. My friend is looking to get into the work. However, she is looking for something to get her kids to dislike or pull away from her ex husband new gf. She really don't like the kids at all treat them bad.

So is there candle she could set? What would the petiton be like?

Help??

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello Letsdoit2015,

First of all, if those kids are being abused, don't set lights, call the police.

If she's just being a jerk to them, lighting a Fiery Wall of Protection vigil light on those kids first and foremost would be a good idea. And it really sounds like the kids will naturally pull away from this woman if she's treating them badly. If you want to help things along, you could also burn a Separation candle for the kids and the girlfriend, writing a simple petition like, "May my kids pull away from and reject So & So."

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:34 am

Thank you Miss Aida :)

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:15 am

Thank you sister jean
Great advice

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:27 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I know you suggested I add Come to Me later on but since I discovered I have a Come to Me vigil at home (and the oil which I wear on myself when around my person of interest) and since my intention with him is more friendly and career rather than romantic, I ordered 3× Mercury candles at MISC today to be added to my 3x Attraction and 1x Bewitching.
Since the person of interest is soon leaving the building (mid-end September) maybe I should work harder on establishing frequent communication? Since right now I have no means to contact him and only when I see him I either approach him or he does me. I do still expect him to come over to let me know he's read the play and so I mentioned in the petition to have him approach me more frequently as well as remain in touch.

Is that okay? Would Come to Me be better in this case? I will light the Come to Me candle I have on Monday since he's back in the building then for a while.

Thank you

Reason: Forgot specific detail

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”