Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

How to have MISC set vigil lights for you, tend them as they burn, and send you candle reports when the work is done.
Mship

Re: MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mship » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:06 pm

I hope it’s ok to ask this here. Can anyone recommend what type candles would be good to break unhealthy aspects of a stepparent/stepchild relationship without destroying the good parts? As in them ( adult child btw) enabling each other’s addictions and using each other to avoid facing their problems. Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Mship,

I would recommend the Cast Off Evil vigil candle. If you read the description, it seems to fit the situation perfectly and will help them cast off the bad habits. "To rid yourself or those you love of bad habits and to break links to bad companions." You can find it here: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... html#vigil

Now to make it so they don't cut ties to each other I would word the petition something like this: "May Tina and Jerry cast off alcohol and gambling. May they find the strength to over come their problems and work together to better their lives" or something along those lines.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Mship

Unread post by Mship » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:14 am

Thank you, that sounds just right.

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:18 am

Hi
So I did divination and it showed I have a strong evil eye on me it’s causing blockages in my life like my life is not moving forward I’m doing egg cleansing and it’s helping me a lot I feel so calm and relaxed after and since I started the egg cleansing which was a few weeks ago I’ve been seeing lots of improvements in my life but I still have some blockages in certain areas in my life and if I don’t do egg cleansing for a few days I start to feel so low and depressed again so I ordered a blockbuster candle at the misc today cause divination showed I need that my question is is there any other type of candle I could order to help get rid of the evil eye I can’t order any spell kits or candles atm cause I’m staying with family and also how can I protect myself from the evil eye in the future cause the people who are giving me the evil eye are still in my life
Thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:53 am

Nina,

I would recommend an Uncrossing candle to take off the negativity that seems to be sticking to you. There is a great page that explains the evil eye and gives several easy to do spells to take it off and protect against it. Please take a look: https://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

There are several low cost charms you can wear that protect you. The one I use is a blue bead with a painted eye on it. I keep it on my key chain since my keys are always with me. You can also wear it on a necklace or bracelet. The page above has links for ordering a charm that suits you.

To quickly lift crossed conditions, hexes, or jinxes and restore good luck.

CAN-MIS-UNCR
Uncrossing Candle
Set on the MISC Altar, with an Emailed Candle Report
1 candle: $25.00
3 candle run: $69.00
7 candle run: $147.00
13 candle run: $234.00

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:02 am

Hi
Thanks
Would you recommend I order the uncrossing candle now or wait till I get the report for my blockbuster candle?
Ps i am doing egg cleansings for myself as well atm
Another question are any of the root workers at the hoodoo psychics in Toronto? Cause I would like to try and get an egg cleansing by a professional in person

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:17 pm

Hi Nina,

That's up to you, but it couldn't hurt to do them simultaneously, as they are working toward the same intention.

Also, if you keep having to cleanse, you might want to look into protecting yourself, either with a charm, as Terra Rising suggested, or by using Fiery Wall of Protection products:

https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

They pack a big punch in stopping evil from coming your way!

As for local rootworkers, here is a directory for AIRR, who have folks all over the place, some of who do in-person work, and may be able to help: http://readersandrootworkers.org.

Good luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Thanks
One last question will the candle report be sent on the same email address I used for PayPal?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:20 pm

Hello Nina,

The email address you used when making your candle order will be the one where you get your report.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:18 pm

I need to post here and get another opinion before I decide to do anything. I’ve lit candles through MISC church before, mainly for reconciliation work. And I’ve also lit candles through Four Altars. Basically all for the same reason: to get my ex back. I believe there is one pesky obstacle in my way.. another woman he flirts with. But she lives on an island where he was born, where he goes a couple times a year. I do not think they are in an exclusive relationship together. Intimate? Probably. Wouldn’t doubt it.

I’m not sure if I should do a break up vigil candle. Or separation. I don’t know what my other options would be. I did a Block Buster candle with four altars but didn’t get a report back.

I’ve recently done work to make my ex feel alone without me, to think of me, etc. But I’ve only seen minimal movement and we haven’t talked in a month.

Was thinking of purchasing these candles from MISC:

1. Return to me
2. Reconciliation
3. Influence
4. Adam and Eve ?

Unsure if I should go ahead with those options or switch out one or two and get one to get the other girl out of the picture. I don’t know if break up/separation is appropriate?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:57 pm

Hello LaJaguarina,

You could have a Separation candle lit for them, for a more gentle parting if that is your wish. Break Up work fosters anger and arguments for a more explosive parting. Choose which approach makes more sense to you.

If you want to stop her from advancing on him in any way, put her in a freezer spell. You can read about them here (just be sure you don't include his name in that petition):
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:17 pm

Oh good idea Miss Athena! I would much rather do that instead. Thank you so much!!!

misscharlie

Unread post by misscharlie » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:35 am

Hello! I'm new here and there is SO much information, thank you! I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered in another thread.

I was originally going to purchase a candle to burn myself at home, but I love the idea of MISC doing some starting work for me. I would want a protection spell (one that repels any ill-intent sent our way in the past and moving forward and casts it back to sender, protects the inhabitants of the home and the property, and also simultaneously wards/shields the home).

My question is that I have three people here (myself, partner, child) and we also have pets. Can I include all of them in the one petition or does each person have to have their own candle?

Thank you so much in advance! <3

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Hello, misscharlie -- and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

You certainly can put several names on one petition to protect them, but you will have to accept that the results of our divination on the candle glass may be unclear. Let me explain why:

Let's say you want to protect Tom, Dick, and Harry from "any and all enemies who may spiritually or physically harm them."

If the candle glass is clear, you will know that all three are protected, both spiritually and physically -- which is great.

If the candle glass is hazy, smoky, or smudged, you will know that one, two, or all three are not fully protected -- but which one? -- and does this mean that, for instance, Tom is not protected from spiritual harm, but Dick is protected from spiritual harm, and Harry is protected from physical harm? You would need a further reading -- by pendulum, cards, bones, or some other divination system -- to get to the bottom of it.

If the candle glass is filled with black soot, you will know that one, two, or all three are not only not well protected, but that they are under active, current, hostile spiritual attack -- or one of them is going to have a physical accident or disease or is already experiencing a disease. There is no way on earth to sort this out by a single candle reading. Again, you would need a further reading -- by pendulum, cards, bones, or some other divination system -- to get to the bottom of it.

So, if you are willing to accept a possibly ambiguous candle glass reading, you may certainly put three names and two types of protection on one candle. Many of our clients do so. But experienced clients opt for one person per candle, even if they put two forms of protection on the candle.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

misscharlie

Unread post by misscharlie » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:22 am

Thank you so much! That clears it up quite well for me, thank you! <3

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:48 am

misscharlie --

You're welcome, and i would like to add another option --

Here are a couple of options for simplifying the divination that our clients use:

Some people put many names on one candle but only one form of work -- one form of protection work, in this case -- and they figure that they can do a divination later if the glass shows problems, to determine which person on their list has the problem.

Some people put two forms of protection (or several forms) on one person per candle, and figure that if the glass comes up sooty or smudged, they can divine which form of protection is failing.

They may do this to save money (always a good idea) and because they have some knowledge or psychic intuition that if any problems do show in the candles, they "already know" who is most at risk and what threats may be in play, physically and spiritually. In other words, the candle is being set to do its work, and if it confirms their suspicions, they may (or may not) need to do a further reading.

I will give you an example of this:

Let's go mback to Tom, Dick, and Harry. Let's say we only do a physical protection on them, and not a protection against spiritual attack. Let's say further that when the candle is finished burning, there is a long streak of black soot right up the front of the glass. The front of the candle means "things we already know about." And let's say that we know that of the three boys, Dick, is a heroin addict. Well, it would stand to reason that if i interpreted the candle to read, "One of the boys is not physically protected, and you already know which one it is," then the client, knowing the situation, would intuitively understand that it is Dick who is not fully physically protected. The client could then come back for a Cast Off Evil candle for Dick to break his addiction -- which is quite different than a Protection candle.

We work with our clients all the time, and as it turns out, many of our clients are quite gifted readers ad diviners themselves. In many cases, they use our services because their living conditions do mot permit candle burning, or because they want another trusted set of eyes to see and interpret the candle glass signs for them.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:41 am

Writing up these notes, and also replying to another query, regarding how to formulate petitions, has led me to realize that i should add these to the already extant MISC candle services FAQ -- Frequently asked (and answered) client questions.

It is here:

FAQ for MISC Candle Ministry Altar Services at MISC
faq-for-misc-candle-ministry-altar-serv ... 26035.html
catherine yronwode

misscharlie

Unread post by misscharlie » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:42 pm

Oh I see! Maybe it would help if I explain my goal, because there might be more going on in what I’m looking for that needs to be separated a bit more into multiple workings.

Essentially I’m looking to have a few things done for each person in my home (3 of us) as well as our home/property.

1. Cleansing/returning to sender/casting away any intentional or unintentional ill will or negative energies that may have accumulated over time. This includes spiritual and energetic as well as physical threats.
2. Casting protection around each individual as well as our home.
3. Installing (for lack of a better word) a permanent shield/warding around our home and property that essentially reflects back to sender any negative magic sent our way and filters the energy that is allowed in the space (good wishes come through, ill intent is filtered out and reflected back to sender).
4. Blessing/instilling joy/love/peace in my home. (This is something I would do on my own after the protection work was done.)

I have a ritual I’ve used in the past that does this, but we purchased a home recently and I want to re-establish that protection/warding. That said, I’ve unfortunately fallen away from my spiritual practice the last couple years due to some personal things and I’m not as confident in my spell abilities as I once was. (Though I must say, your radio show, which I’ve been listening to several hours a day while I do some of the more tedious tasks at work, is waking up my spirit again, so thank you!!) It’s that lack of confidence and need for a “jump start” in my practice that I was thinking, “Oh great, LM can help me with this work!”

But it sounds like what I was thinking would be one working might turn into several (casting off evil, then protection, then blessing). Do you have any recommendations for me as far as services or products or recommendations on how to go about this? I’ve purchased from you in the past and intend to again in the future, but just sort of looking for some guidance to get me started.

Thank you again for being such a great resource to all us seekers and practitioners!

Charlie

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:10 pm

misscharlie --

I'm glad to know that our radio show is helping you.

Here are my responses:

1) Choose Reversing Candles if you think there have been enemy activities. If not, simple Van Van Candles will do the trick.

2 A Protection candle is right for this.

3) I am not of the opinion that a candle from a distance is the best way to create "a permanent shield/warding around our home and property that essentially reflects back to sender any negative magic sent our way." For one thing, a candle is not permanent. I think what you want are some physical talismans or guardian figures, on the actual property. But note also ...

4) I think you have 3 and 4 reversed! First you cleanse and bless the place, THEN you protect it by placing a perimeter around the blessed space. Again, this is local work, not candle work from a distance.

Read Aura Laforest's excellent books "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths" and "Women's Work" for the best Cleansing, Blessing, and home sanctity spells.

I hope this helps.

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoospiritualbaths.html

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
catherine yronwode

misscharlie

Unread post by misscharlie » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Thank you, that helps so much! :) I'll start with the reversals and then proceed from there.

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:50 pm

I have kind of a silly question. If I have an attraction candle lit for me to attract love, will that affect someone I’m currently sexually intimate with? Without mentioning their name? Because I don’t really have a specific person in mind while lighting this... I just want to attract real love and attention towards me.

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:20 am

LaJaguarina,
If you have the attraction candle lit to attract real and lasting love it could potentially attract the person you are currently intimate with - but only if they can offer you what you desire to attract. When you send your petition to MISC just make it general and don’t mention anyone’s name then see what happens and who shows up. Lucky Mojo attraction products are the BEST. I use the oil all the time.
Best of luck,
Heidi

QuoteTheRaven

Unread post by QuoteTheRaven » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:18 am

Good morning, I was trying to order candle service this morning from here, however paypal rejected it due to security issues. I'm curious is there another way to pay for candle services and has anyone else have this issue?! I just want to make sure it's safe, and still active, hopefully someone has answers for this, because I'm very interested in that and other services. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:05 pm

QuoteTheRaven --

We had some kind of weird "burp" with Paypal that lasted about 4 hours It would not accept payment and it would not allow us to pay or to transfer money to our own account. It got fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience! I think we are all back to normal now, so please try again.
catherine yronwode

Renai_Man

Unread post by Renai_Man » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:30 am

Hi LM,

Since I'm Asian and Chinese New Year is coming on 25th Jan. I plan to have Attraction 3x candles burn in MISC. There are 3 things I want to attract:
- A perfect well-paid job before September 2020 (Main goal this year)
- Be blessed with money and money come to me. I also plan to purchase Steady Work Mojo Hand, candles and some oils around April. When I calculate with Excel, I see that I use most most my saving for them so I want to attract more money for other things.
- Attract sexual lovers

My question about Attraction 3x candles service:
- Can I ask the church to burn each candle for each of my purpose? Then I write each petition for each candle.
- Or for "Attraction 3x candles" I have to write all 3 purposes in the petition. The church will burn Attraction candle one after another for me?

Renai_Man

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:29 am

Hi Renai_Man,

The church can do this whichever way you'd like. For example, if you'd like to burn one Attraction Candle for the job, one Attraction Candle, for money-drawing, and one Attraction Candle for attracting lovers, they can do that for you, and either burn them all at once, or one after the other--whatever you put in your notes.

Or, if you'd like them to burn a run of three Attraction Candles, with a petition covering all three needs, they can do that, too.

Personally, I'd recommend one candle per need, if that makes sense, such as the first example. I think that makes your requests cleaner and gives a greater focus to each candle.

I hope that helps!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:00 pm

Hi!

Are there any candles that will help with getting more followers on social media as well as engagement on there?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:04 pm

Hi Ladee,

I'd recommend looking into the Attraction and Look Me Over line of spiritual products, including vigil candles:

https://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Attraction is great for drawing in people, views, followers, or whatever you'd like, and Look Me Over is excellent for drawing people's eyeballs to you.

I hope this helps. Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:26 am

This certainly does help, FiachnaCybele! Thank you!

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:39 pm

Hello!
I have been considering hiring a rootworker to do love work for me, because I am too emotional and nothing I do is working. I got a reading from Elvira Love and she said I need to work on cleansing and healing myself before any love work can be done. She suggested how I can do this, and I'm doing it, On top of what she suggested, I would like to have some type of cleansing candle lit for me at the church. I can't light candles where I live and I feel like I need serious help, I'm too emotional. I can't seem to find the right candle. The Healing candle seems to be for more physical ailments. Any advice? I just thought of this, so I didn't get to ask my reader. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:16 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

It depends on what kind of cleansing and healing you were advised to do. If you have been crossed up by someone, then Uncrossing would be indicated. If a nasty trick had been laid for you, then choose Jinx Killer.

Healing candles are used for more than physical ailments, so you could use that to heal your emotional state as well. If you need healing from the hurts of past relationships, you could use a Cut and Clear candle.

It all depends on what you were told you need to do in your reading.

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:31 am

She said that I am holding on too tight and that he can feel that energy. She said that I need to heal myself before doing any love work. She has me taking salt baths and writing the negative aspects of our relationship down and burning it. Won't cut and clear remove him from my life? I don't want that to happen.
I have not been jinxed or cursed. The negativity is of my own doing, unfortunately.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:13 am

Hi gozlynn8,

It sounds like you have some great advice on how to heal yourself. As for the Cut & Clear, it looks like Miss Athena was recommending that to help sever ties to any *past* relationships you may still be hurting over. It helps break emotional ties to those old hurts, if that makes sense.

You know what you've got to do. Just know that this time taking care of yourself and dealing with your own healing will be 100% worth it. Self love is so, so important, and is the foundation for any other kind of relationship.

Best of luck, hon!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:11 pm

Which candles are best when looking for an amazing apartment?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:49 am

Ladee,

Attraction, Magnet or Lodestone candles can all be used to draw in an apartment. Write down everything you want. A pool, 24 hour gym, great management, quiet neighbors, safe parking... whatever it is that is important to you. I know space is limited for writing a petition on the site but you should be able to fit it in. I would also write it down on paper so you can work with the petition at home as well.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:02 pm

Thank you, Terra Rising! I appreciate your help!

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:41 pm

I feel like such selfish jerk for asking this, but what if you have vigil candles set in a run during this pandemic? I assume there’s no one allowed in the building to tend them, light the next candle, and check the results at this time. So what happens?
I was mid-run, as I’m sure many other clients were.

Above all-Please, everyone, stay safe and well. This spreading virus is such a terrible, frightening situation!

ColetonCasano1991
HRCC Student

Unread post by ColetonCasano1991 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:38 am

I am having trouble deciding exactly which candle I should have set. There is a family member, an aunt specifically, who has always worked against me every way she could. Including during the time my father was dying of pancreatic cancer. She did everything she could to interfere with money, to cause me general trouble, and to spread lies and rumors about me. I was thinking of wanting the D.U.M.E Candle for this. However, I dont want her to just die or to be completely out of my life. I would like her to suffer a lot of trouble and humiliation. Whether or not she dies soon, I would like her to suffer as much hardship as possible. Would the Devil candle be better for this intention? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If possible I would like for it to work on both her, and her daughter, who still lives with her.
Gauranga

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:36 pm

Hello ColetonCasano1991,

Since you want to cross her up, then I would use a Crossing candle. D.U.M.E. should only be considered when your target has committed particularly evil crimes such as murder. Death as a desired outcome should be reserved for such situations, as it would not likely be a justified goal otherwise.

QuoteTheRaven

Unread post by QuoteTheRaven » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:54 pm

Hello, and I hope all is well to all. I was looking to order candle service,but wondered how much of a delay for setting the candle would it be. I'm aware their is a delay with getting results ,but I also wondered about the actual setting time. Any information would be helpful, thank you.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:05 am

QuoteTheRaven,

The home page says a 7-10 day delay. You could also email the shop at order@luckymojo.com.
HRCC Graduate #2145

QuoteTheRaven

Unread post by QuoteTheRaven » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:27 am

Thank you for responding, I read that before I posted because it said 7-10 day delay for emailed reports. I was referring to if candle setting time,as In from when you.purchase your candle. I will email though ,thanks.

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Which candles from MISC are best to keep the love and sweetness flowing between my significant other and myself while we're quarantining separately?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:58 pm

Hello Ladee,

Any of the love formulas would work here, depending on what you wish to strengthen between the two of you. You could choose Love Me to keep the love strong, Fire of Love to keep passion brewing, Chuparrosa to keep your love honest and true, etc.

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:36 pm

Great! Thank you so much, Miss Athena!

watersandstars99
Newly Registered

Unread post by watersandstars99 » Thu May 07, 2020 6:47 pm

Are candles being lit and reports going out? I ordered a candle back on February 6, received my confirmation, and haven't heard back despite emailing multiple times. I don't know if my candle was lit, I haven't gotten a report, and I have made multiple inquiries over the last few months.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 07, 2020 9:41 pm

watersandstars99 --

Thanks for asking. Yes, candles are being lit and reports are going out. Your candle, ordered on February 4th, was somehow overlooked and Althea told me she had contacted you and you knew your candle was lit belatedly on April 25. The candle reading should be coming to you shortly. I will have Althea and Rev. Ernest check in here tomorrow and let you know what is happening.
catherine yronwode

AltheaCA
Forum Moderator

Unread post by AltheaCA » Fri May 08, 2020 11:35 am

Hi, Savannah, your candle was overlooked, and I am very sorry about this and the inconvenience it may have caused you. Currently your candle has finished burning and Catherine will be reading it for you today. You should receive your candle reading shortly. Once again, I’m sorry for this delayed light and hope we can be of service to you again.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call Missionary Independent Spiritual Church at 707-887-7807 :D

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Fri May 08, 2020 1:38 pm

I'm interested in having a candle lit and I am wondering:

1) Is there is a candle for skill development, for mental and manual dexterity? Like for learning a language or a musical instrument?

2) If you have a number of issues popping up at once (needing money, skill development, clarity/psychic abilities, etc. because you're having to move house and you're thinking of relocating to another state, and you haven't been able to work because of a global health crisis), which do you pick first?

3) Do retrograde planets (4 as of next week) affect candle manifestation?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 08, 2020 4:12 pm

eireguitar,

1) Five Finger Grass herb and Lucky Hand Root are used for manual dexterity. Order a Lucky Hand Candle and ask that it be fixed with Five Finger Grass herbs and Lucky Hand Oil.

2) I would pick Clarity first to see my way forward, then Road Opener, to open a way for me, and follow that with Crown of Success when i get re-situated.

3) Yes, retrograde planets do slow things down, according to the symbolic nature of the planet and the sign it is in. So it comes down to a list of the planets and how they are faring -- and then applying that list to the type of work you are doing. For instance, weight-lifting while Mars is retrograde in Aries is not great, but it is not as problematic as weight lifting while Mars is retrograde in Cancer. Likewise, casting sex spells while Venus is retrograde in Virgo is a worse choice than casting sex spells while Venus retrograde in Pisces, although neither is really good for sex spells.
catherine yronwode

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Fri May 08, 2020 7:50 pm

Thank you miss cat - in writing the petition for clarity, I got clarity! :-D

Portia

Unread post by Portia » Tue May 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Hello!!! (:

I ordered 3 runs of candles that should be finished next week. I’m wondering when will I get my candle report for the first candle so I know if I need to order more runs. Also, if I order additional runs, will it be dressed and fixed and lit in order with my first runs? Thank you!

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue May 12, 2020 6:35 pm

Hello, Portia,

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, I am currently reading candles and sending reports from home, so I cannot see if all your candles have finished burning. They are delivered to me or I go pick them up once a week. However, Deacon Althea is tending the lights at the church, and you can telephone her at 707-887-7808. If she is not there, someone should pick up the phone and if you ask them to open your client record, they will be able to tell you the status of your candles. You can then place an order accordingly.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but due to the county-wide lockdown here in Sonoma County, I have not been able to answer phone calls directly. I am, however, keeping up with candle reports, and they are not far behind.

Blessings.

-----

Here is how to contact MISC:

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:

http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:

photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:

candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:

church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:

707-887-7808

Click here for Candle Ministry Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Portia

Unread post by Portia » Tue May 12, 2020 9:20 pm

Thank you so much Rev. Ernest! I will do that. Stay safe and healthy.

Burzeli

Unread post by Burzeli » Sat May 23, 2020 11:29 am

it seems I've the same issue as watersandstars99 --, I ordered a candle on February 22nd and have heard nothing back yet, I've also sent emails inquiring about. I'm hoping someone could look into this before I order any more candles, I know the current situation has everything backlogged and I really don't want to be a nuisance, but it's been 13 weeks.

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services”