Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator
MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:03 am

You probably already know this, but yesterday was a full moon. Part of the energy of this specific moon was described as feeling like being in a pressure cooker. All of the things that were wanted or desired felt extra intense during this time. In the days leading up to the full moon people were anxious, wanting their desires to come to pass NOW. It should come as no surprise that over the last few days we've lit nearly 20 love and relationship candles per day! According to astrologers as the moon became officially full, the pressure started to lessen and it was easier to detach a bit and see things from a different vantage point. They say that this pushing and pulling (or building and releasing of pressure) is likely to continue over the next little bit. Patience may not be easy during this time.

But don't worry, no matter what the astrological energies, we at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church are always here to help you through these rocky times.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Isolte
HRCC Student
Re: MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Unread post by Isolte » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 am

Very good info, thanks Miss Phoenix for posting!

ThedaBara

Unread post by ThedaBara » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:11 am

This amuses me; I ordered a Fast Luck MISC altar vigil light with a rather strongly worded petition last night. ;)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:06 am

Miss Phoenix, it's a pleasure to meet you. I really appreciate these updates from the Mother Church.

Miss Michaele
Caroline Dye Memorial Chapel
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:19 am

The last week or so the MISC altars have been overflowing with money and prosperity candles. Astrologically speaking, we have had a rather stormy start to the month. The planetary influence has been to live to excess and there is an abundance of energy that can be overwhelming to handle (hence the desire to over-spend or over-indulge). To me, it's no surprise that money issues seem to be up for people at this time. According to professional astrologers this energetic influx is going to have the greatest impact on the cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Capricorn, and Libra). The good news is that this energy also brings huge potential; if you can harness this abundance into new projects or a new budget or a new savings plan you will be able to shift money problems and avoid spending to excess.

The good news for the money candles on the MISC altar is that most of them are burning really cleanly. It seems that the energetic potential is helping our clients to find the financial successes that they are working towards.

There is always something interesting going on around here!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:10 pm

This thread is for questions about Missionary Independent Spiritual Church candle services in general

Questions about specific types of candle, listed by general condition or situation, have their own threads.

You can order lights at our Candle Ministry, where all the selections are shown and the details of purchase are described.

Candle Ministry
http://candleministry.com

We set Lucky Mojo Curio Co. vigil lights, and you may purchase the same candles from LMCCo to burn at your own home.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:30 am

We're coming out of the Aries Full Moon and diving right into a Mercury retrograde, which is going to last until November 10th. Mercury retrograde creates difficulties in communication, but it also offers us the opportunity to clear our minds and focus on what we really want. We can use this time to de-clutter our thoughts and get a good idea of where we are headed. This is a great time for Clarity work! During this time of reflection we can light Clarity candles at MISC to help you to see clearly what you might need the most during this astrologically auspicious time.

This retrograde will be happening over Halloween/Samhain/All Soul's Day, which creates a perfect time to start ancestor work. Creating altars, setting a place for ancestors at your dinner table, or looking at how you might work with your ancestors as allies, would all be good work at this time.

This Mercury Retrograde is happening during the sign of Scorpio, which makes this a good time for finding forgiveness, peace making, and giving/receiving blessings. It is also a good time to work on developing psychic abilities or listening to the voices of your allies. At MISC we can help you to tap into this energy by lighting a Psychic Vision or Blessing candle for you.

These are the positive aspects of this retrograde, but there is the other side of it too...

The down side is that your appointments are likely to be delayed, travel plans could be difficult, and there may be misunderstandings in communication (especially electronically). This means patience, patience, patience; back up your computers, read carefully any agreements before signing, and be prepared to wait.

Enjoy this time of introspection.

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Great post,

I was just about to ask about the retrograde and you posted this :)

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:12 am

It's a new year! Yesterday I sat in the church doing a reading and noticed how clean, shiny, and bright everything looked. Last week, we here at the shop, worked our tails off doing the annual spiritual cleanse of Lucky Mojo and MISC. And boy is it ever clean around here! (And I mean this in all the ways possible.) We are busier than ever here at the church, in fact at the beginning of this month we hit our 10000 MISC Invoice!!!!!! It seems that this January is packed full of potential and this is evidenced by the fact that ALL of our altars are overflowing with candles!

Not only is this the first month of a new year, but the first day of this month was a New Moon and there will be a second New Moon this month as well. This first New Moon was in the sign of Capricorn, which means that your New Year's resolutions are more possible than any year before. Capricorn is the sign of structure and building, so if you have a goal, these early days of the month are the best time to start to give shape to your dream and move forward with what you want to achieve. There are also signs in the sky that now is the time to defeat enemies and explore unorthodox religious paths, how interesting! This is a good time to explore esoteric ideas and magic; have you been thinking about signing up for Miss cat's Hoodoo course? Now is the time!!

This Moon also brings in energy for healing; especially for female related issues. There is something about the star's energy that is working to pull out toxins and reveal disease. This promotes healing, but it also can be a scary and painful process. If you are finding yourself caught in this need for healing remember that prayer can be a powerful ally. Look to the Crystal Silence League where an army of prayerful practitioners are waiting to help you.

Astrologically speaking magic is powerful at this time! Let that power help you to achieve the goals that you are striving for in 2014.

barat

Unread post by barat » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:04 pm

First of all I want to thank Lucky Mojo and our highest source for all the positive outcome of their work for me and my family.

My son is applying for a school program that gives students the oppurtunity to finish at least one year of college while in high school. There's a few thousand of students in our district and they are only accepting 100 kids in this program. I need suggestions on what candle should I ask Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to light at their altar and what should I do on my end?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:37 pm

That's wonderful news, Barat!

First, have the Crystal Silence league pray (it's free) http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

Then, have MISC set altar candles for your son.

I recommend Crown of Success: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ccess.html

And King Solomon Wisdom: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... isdom.html

Scroll down this page and you will find it: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

In conjunction, you should do the spell kits at home. I like to have lots of energy from different places being thrown out at the universe as much as possible and from all directions (especially in difficult cases just as this)

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-king-solomon-wisdom.html

This regime is what I highly recommend.

Wishing your son the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Miss Aida, you took the words right out of my mouth. All great suggestions. You might also slip some bath crystals, oils, sachet powders (where appropriate) into your child's bath water, laundry, you name it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:59 am

I would like to have a vigil set at Lucky Mojos church which one's are good to keep someone from moving out of state,this is a love interest. thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello, Spellkiss,

STAY WITH ME candle.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:55 pm

On June 4, 2014, I ordered 1 Master Key Vigil Candle for MISC to burn for me. (And I included my petition.) I have the email/PayPal receipt, and Lucky Mojo/MISC charged my debit card on June 6, 2014. But, this order does not appear in my Lucky Mojo account list of orders.

And I have not received any emailed Candle Report. Did MISC ever burn this Master Key Vigil Candle for me?

Since my order does not appear in my Lucky Mojo account's list of orders, I do not have any Lucky Mojo order number to provide you with. I do have the PayPal receipt number (which I will provide privately, as I did in the emails). Lucky Mojo/MISC needs to reply to me ASAP RE what has happened with this order for MISC to set lights for me. That my previous emails did not receive any reply from Lucky Mojo/MISC concerns me.

Will Lucky Mojo/MISC kindly reply to me this time, regarding this issue?

What happened with my MISC order? Was the candle ever burned for my petition?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Now I can not speak for Lucky Mojo Curio Co. or Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, and I am sorry you are having communication challenges--I do hope the matter gets resolved soon. Though what I can say is that both Lucky Mojo and M.I.S.C. are two different entities even though they reside on the same property. Any Candle Ministry purchased from M.I.S.C.'s website will not show up on your list of orders made with Lucky Mojo because they are two separate operations. Now I do not know if any special order id is generated from M.I.S.C., but I would suggest using the PayPal Transaction ID, listed on your receipt, to use as a reference.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:24 pm

they dont send emails when they set the lights. you just accept the fact that they were set

took about 4 weeks before i got my last candle report so I believe you need to be patient

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:20 am

To Papa Newt: My previous MISC candle orders appear in my list of orders at my Lucky Mojo account; it's my previous orders with Lucky Mojo (for Conjure oils, books, candle holders, etc.), that have oddly disappeared. So, to put it bluntly, Papa Newt: YOU'RE WRONG.

To Sarafina: According to Miss Phoenix, at faq-for-misc-candle-service-ministry-t2 ... b0f6d34acc, regarding "How long will it take to get my candle report?", Miss Phoenix says, (and I quote): " If you have been waiting longer than two weeks feel free to call us and check in." Thus, I have been quite patient; it is double that amount of time; it has been almost four weeks (double 2 weeks = 4 weeks).

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:57 am

I remember all your posts in the DUME thread. Miss Phoexnic answered EVERY one of them immediately so to act like this is something the church constantly does is weird

and Actually Im not wrong, I got MY report in 4 weeks. I never said anything about that being the fast rule, but of course Im not one of those who thinks the world revolves around them so I have no problem understanding that the church could very well be backed up with orders.

good. luck.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:36 am

To Sarafina: Miss Phoenix is currently not involved with this current problem. What I did quote was her suggestion that a person should wait 2 weeks before contacting MISC, (which I have done: Like I said, I've waited 4 weeks).

And whether or not your candle report took four weeks to arrive also has nothing to do with why i have not received any candle report

Someone from MISC needs to contact me to let me know what is going on with my MISC candle order. MISC has the emails, MISC has the information needed to get back to me.

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:38 am

cool story bro.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:40 am

Oh, what a comeback!

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:49 am

Miss Phoenix and Miss Katrina are the two of the 2 major people usually do the candle reports etc and they are always diligent at getting back to people (an example was the other thread of the OPs that I mention) especially when you are determined enough to find ways to call the church to acquire about status. after 3.5 weeks i called about mine a months ago and they let me know how back up their were, apologized and I received it 2 days later.

wonderful church. excellent workers. :)

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:29 am

All I've been trying to do is to find out what in the world has happened to my candle order with MISC.

As for previous service from Lucky Mojo/MISC, this has been the 1st time I can remember that there has been such a problem with 1 of my orders. Lucky Mojo/MISC has usually provided decent service & products. But I guess there is a 1st time for everything. I hope this isn't an indication of the quality of service from Lucky Mojo/MISC from now on.

And I still await a knowledgeable reply regarding my candle order...

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:45 am

fire_and_ice- You're upset, I get it. Because I do not work for Lucky Mojo, I do not know everything about their system. I just know that both the shop and the church are two different operations, and only made the best educated guess, from what I knew, to attempt to help--you did, after all, post it to the forum, and as a moderator it is my duty to help everyone to the best of my abilities. What I can tell you with absolute certainty that every Setting of Light order that comes through does get set. I have watched these folks a number of times, during my own visit to Lucky Mojo and M.I.S.C., work hard with their duties they must take care of.

I do hope this issue gets resolved for you, I really do. This was the first time this has happened, as you have stated, and mistakes happen. Thank you for bringing the challenge forth so it will be seen, and be resolved.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:33 am

All I'm trying to do is find out what has happened to my order.

After I file my complaint for the full refund, please don't anyone from MISC (or from Lucky Mojo) complain about not being notified (about any problems with the MISC candle order) beforehand. Please: I sent 4 emails! How many more times can I possibly try to notify the people at MISC?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Hello All. ok, let's all take a breath.

I will post more on the main church forum page about the changes that have recently been put into place for MISC in order to avoid this problems in the future, but since this situation seems to have escalated in this thread, I will start here.

The church and Lucky Mojo are separate entities and have been since 2006, when the church was founded. While the church was getting started, Lucky Mojo let the church have use of the Lucky Mojo database. In 2010, the church started its own database and ordering system, but the Lucky Mojo donated time for order processing and other forms of support, at no cost. On June 6, the 8th anniversary of its founding, the church went to its own data system, with its own employees, no longer relying on volunteer labout or paid labour from Lucky Mojo.

This means that your orders won't show up like they used to. Your previous orders are stored in the Lucky Mojo database. You won't be able to see them in your LM account, like you used to. It is totally separate and different.

Part of this change has effected our database and the way that we receive and process orders. We accept PAYPAL now, which Lucky Mojo does not. You can still use a credit card to pay with Paypal -- or use Paypal as your only form of payment.

This change has slowed our system down a bit as we get used to this new process. It has only been a month and there have been a few hiccups, this happens with new systems.

So yes, you are all correct here....It USED to work one way, but it doesn't anymore. Any yes, things USED to happen in one time frame (and trust me, they will again), but right now we are a little backed up with reports.

fire_and_ice: In regards to your specific concern I will PM you. I can't locate your order based on your forum name and I need more information before I can give you answers.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:04 pm

There's been some major changes at the church in the last month!

If you order regularly from Lucky Mojo you might have already noticed these changes. When you go to the altar services page on the Lucky Mojo website, you will now be redirected to the MISC website. You can now pay via PayPal. You can now order a run of candles with a discounted price right through the drop down menu. You can now leave tips for the candle setters right in your order page.

Yes, things are changing around here and with any change comes some growing pains. We are using a new system and have had to adjust the way that we do the processing of orders. This has had an impact on the paperwork side of things and it has delayed some candle readings, but it has not impacted the same spiritual touch that we offer each and every candle that gets lit here at MISC.

We take our work very seriously and we ask for your patience as we get used to this new system and work out any bugs that surprise us along the way. We are doing our best to stay on top of everything. By the end of this week we should be caught up on candle reports and things will go back to the same reliable pace that you are used to.

If something has been lost in the mix please call us at the church 707-887-7808 email me phoenix@missionaryindependent.org or send me a PM here on the forum.

Many blessings,
Miss Phoenix and the church team

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Thank you kindly, Miss Phoenix.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Thank you very much Miss Phoenix. As soon as I receive your PM, I will give you the additional information that you need. I will be out of town for part of tomorrow, but will reply to your PM, after I receive it, ASAP. Your help is much appreciated, Miss Phoenix.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, whistler ,
I am so very sorry that this didn't work out for you.
Not knowing anything about your situation, it saddens me that things did not get better for you. I pray that things do improve for you.
And thank you for wishing to donate your items.
Miss Michaele is in charge of the pro-bono fund. If you could PM her, I'm sure that something could be arranged.
You're a very thoughtful person
Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello all, I have been doing some work, multiple things but mostly vigils hitting different angles. I really try to keep things simple as possible if I can. I finally have my stubborn, strong willed and wishy washy target back talking to me again. I don't want him to slip away again. It's a given that I will have runs of vigils set since I am so busy.The question is which ones do I set in what order?

Should I so come to me to draw him closer to me, a run of love me with follow me boy and then a series of stay with me?

Right now it's mostly a Sexual relationship with some romantic tenderness.

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello, ChokatLily,

Excellent Decision.

You're exactly right on the sequence!!

GREAT!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:40 pm

Hello All; So I have decided to have MISC light a candle on my behalf. I have come to the conclusion that there is to much negativity where I live (with my parents) that any work I do here is being effected. I requested a lodestone vigil candle for financial success to find a positive, safe and affordable place to live for my daughter and myself. In the mean time while MISC work on my behalf I am applying for jobs daily and reaching out to a few people that owe me money. I'm doing this out of necessity and not out of greed. Is there anything else I could or should be doing in the mean time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, ,

Have you considered Steady Work? www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

That was my first thought

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Hello Miss Aida: Right after I posted about having Misc light a lodestone vigil candle on my behalf I went and put in an order for them to light a steady work on my behalf as well. So both were order the same day actually 2 days ago. I have been on 2 job interviews 1 last week and 1 this week no luck, but I'm not giving up. Thank you Miss Aida I really think you are the best. You are in my thoughts a lot when I'm making decision like this so thank you and God Bless.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:49 pm

Hello, Godisgood-191,

Thank you so very much for your kind words.

I'm thinking that maybe you ought to be doing some candle work yourself at home in addition to having MISC light candles.

And trying some of he spells on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

And working with Gravel root: http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html

Also, you might want to have the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it's free): http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org

I pay that you get a great job real soon.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:00 am

Miss Aida I have been having crystal silence league pray for me as I always pray for others. I have been doing my own steady work at home. I have the steady work sachet powder as will as the oil. I have dressed my resumes with steady work powder as well as crown of success and look me over. I guess I need that extra help which could be the gravel root. Is there any sellers of Lucky MOJO closer to New Jersey where I can order from so it can arrive to me faster. I well do the steady work spell I just read on Friday. My faith to strong I refuse to give up. Thank you for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:12 am

Hello, Godisgood-191,

It's so wonderful that you have the faith. That makes things much easier.

You can try this page and see if anyone is closer to you and if they carry the product you are looking for

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatretailers.html

Wising you the VERY best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Greetings all..another newbie here. Forgive me if this isn't the correct place to ask this question.

I am currently utilizing Break Up vigil candle services at MISC and am having Break Up rootwork done. Would lighting a Command candle with MISC with the petition "X will be disgusted both physically and emotionally by Y" be beneficial to the break up work being done? I'm not even sure the Command candle would be the right choice, but what I wanted was a candle that essentially forces a feeling of disgust into my target's head for the woman I'm trying to break him up with.

Would such a thing help push the break up work along? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello, Nethaera,

Absolutely! I do that a lot in my work.

UNLESS he's the type of person that doesn't take well to being told what to do. Then, I would use Compelling (to make it look like it's his idea)

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:36 pm

Thank you so much, Miss Aida!

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi

I just want to start off by saying that I love the LM candle services, I ordered two vigils last week Saturday after quite a while, I just wanted to ask if anyone knew if the candle report gets sent to the email address that I sent my pictures from as I have not received anything as yet?

Thanks in advance

Cwds613

Unread post by Cwds613 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:56 pm

There is this evil lady who is married to my grandfather. She caused him to get into an accident so that she could sue the tire company. The tire company gave an undisclosed amount of money for her so called pain and suffering and my grandfather’s care. She has neglected him and he paralyzed from the neck and she forged his signature on the wedding license. I believe she is planning his funeral now. Our family believes she is evil and even her own daughter won’t speak to her. My grandfather was full of health and now he is always in and out of the hospital. I went to see him in the hospital and as soon as he saw me he smiled and tried to communicate with me. I have prayed for him ever since and I have requested emergency lights for recovery every day via MISC. I want the following to happen to her: I want her to go to jail, I want her to return all of the money from the settlement back to his family, I want my grandfather to get better so that he can testify in court against her or communicate back to us, and I want to see karma hit her and send her to her demise. I want to do it with candle magic. What candles should I use to get my desired result?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:51 pm

Cwds613,

Hire an AIRR rootworker who will read you and the situation then tell you what to do or you can hire them to do it. Reversing work would work on her, also putting her photo and get some hair glue back to back then two mirrors never looked into glue them with the mirrors facing inward .. then pray and seal it and burn a black candle dressed with reversing oil to cause every evil and bad thing she does to reflect on her. Grandpa needs to be cleansed and then protected with an item like fiery wall or a st micheal candle/ charm. A charm made with all heal and dressed with healing and blessing oil around his neck would help heal him. have LM set candles for you to back up the work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:47 am

I have a couple of other questions for anyone who may be so kind to answer...

In my previous post I stated I'm utilizing Break Up vigil candles and Break Up rootwork. I have also purchased Blockbuster, Command, Come to Me, Love Me and Red Skull vigils for my target, as well as Inflammatory Confusion for his girlfriend.

Would it be beneficial to set a Command candle for the girlfriend as well? My petition for my target on the Command candle was essentially "X will be disgusted physically, mentally and emotionally by Y". Thus my thinking on setting one for the girlfriend would have a petition of "Y will be disgusted physically, mentally and emotionally by X". Just reverse the names giving each the command of being disgusted with each other. Does that make sense?

I am also looking at the Black Skull vigil candle for the girlfriend. What is the primary purpose for the Black Skull? Is it like the Command candle? Along with wanting the girlfriend to lose interest in my target, I am trying to bring out and amplify her bad traits in order to hopefully speed the break up along. She has a temper but then acts sweetly with my target after lashing out at him to make up. Could I purchase the Black Skull vigil and write the petition similar to the Command...Y will be disgusted by X, hate him, etc.?

I hope I'm not doing too many vigil candles, but I'm trying to utilize the approach of "attacking the problem from all sides".

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:49 pm

Hello, Nethaera,

Yes, the Command sounds like a good idea for the girlfriend.

If you want to banish her interest in the target or banish her, then the black skull candle is VERY appropriate.

Good thinking!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:24 pm

Thank you so much, Miss Aida! The info regarding Black Skull is very good to hear. Do you have any recommendations on how to word the petition for the Black Skull, or should I just approach it like the Command candle?

Also, I am thinking of getting vigil candles for myself to help prevent doubts/negative thinking and combat sadness caused by longing to be with my target. I am looking at the Blessing candle, Rose of Crucifixion and John the Conquerer. Are these good choices for the task? Should I utilize all 3 or would one or two of them address the issues?

Thanks again, I am SO grateful for your help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello,

You just said it yourself: "X will be disgusted physically, mentally and emotionally by Y".

As far as candles for you, why not make then a run of candles (one after the other) instead of all at one time? See what the candle reports say before moving on to the next candle. That will give you an idea of what you would like to do next

Also, in your message area, you can ask them for suggestions when the candle have burned.

Wishing you GREAT success
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:43 pm

That is a wonderful suggestion about doing the candles in runs instead of all at once. I will do just that. Thank you again, Miss Aida!

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:03 am

I received my candle reports for the two candles I had burned at the missionary, just wanted to say a huge thank you to the lovely people that set these candles for us! My two reports were identicle and they both said that the candles burned clean and steadily with a ring of wax left which was interpreted as there being past issues that may be affecting the work but they can be resolved by praying and meditation. I just wanted some opinions as I have recently started a honey jar, would it bea centavos to pray over my honey jar for healing of the past issues?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:44 am

Hi Conjureangel,

You can pray over your honey jar for that.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:29 am

Thank you Ms Melanie :D

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi I have a question...if I order a run of candles I am suppose to get a report for each individual candle that burnt right? I received a report for one of mine but it's been over a week now and I have not received the report for the second one...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Hello, ChokatLily ,

Yes, you are.

Please call them and inquire about this

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:58 pm

I just received a report on a Separation candle I had lit for my target and his girlfriend. The report contained the following suggestion...

"I recommend starting a set of 3 or more Crossing Candles and Destruction Candles to cross up any attempt to recover, and break down any protection they might have."

My question is, will either the Crossing or Destruction candle affect my target in other areas of his life or just his relationship if I specify it in the petition? I don't want to affect him in a negative way aside from causing discord and hopefully a break up between him and his girlfriend.

If I just need to specify that I want the relationship to be "crossed" and "destroyed", can anyone give me an example of how to word the petition for each of those candles to achieve my goal?

Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:14 pm

Hello, Nethaera,

Both of your examples can be used. But I like your last on better

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:37 pm

Thank you so much, Miss Aida, for taking the time to reply. However, I'm confused by your answer since I didn't list any examples in my post. Would you mind reading my post again, if you have time? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello, Nethaera

Crossing or Destruction candle affect my target in other areas of his life or just his relationship:

"The candle will only affect the relationship between ____ and ____"

I want ONLY the relationship between ____ and ___ to be "crossed" and "destroyed"

So, you see, you did write it out!! You just needed to "Doctor" them up a little!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:58 pm

Oh, I see now! Thank you so much for the clarification, Miss Aida. You are such a blessing!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”