Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Court Case Law and Legal Issues Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
TheGrudge
Forum Member
MISC Court Case Law and Legal Issues Candle Services

Unread post by TheGrudge » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Hello

I am wanting to sue this guy by sending a letter of Legal notice to him. However I do not want the matter to be taken to court, I want him and his legal team to settle out of court and pay all the money that is to be owed

i have his picture date of birth and full name

could someone set me a candle and do it for me ? i will pay

i have tried Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. I emailed all of them. I had no reply for some reason :x

thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: MISC Court Case Law and Legal Issues Candle Services

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:06 pm

The Grudge,

Lucky Mojo will set lights for you at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC). Look under "Altar Candle Services" in the online catalogue:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi, The Grudge,

Emailing all of the rootworkers at AIRR is calling "spamming" and most of them will not reply.

If you are willing to pay, then pick one of the rootworkers at AIRR and pay. Most have paypal buttons for their services on their booking pages. For instance, Deacon Millett has paypal buttons for candle services, with prices, right on his booking page.

Missionary Independent Spiritual Church also holds candle services and you may pay for candle services with a credit card. See this page:

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Hello

i was thinking of letting Missionary Independent Spiritual Church light my candle for me due to i am busy i have this court matter but i want him and his legal team to settle out of court. Which candles should i order if i buy 2 of the same candles would it make the work more powerful ?

thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:04 pm

I would suggest that you get a reading on the matter first.

Buying two of the same candles at the same time probably will not make it more powerful per se. If you light two candles and they both come out smoky well it was a waste of one candle really.

I would suggest that you...

1. get a reading to see what is best for your situation.
2. You could go for Van Van and/or a road opener, Court Case, and Essence of Bend Over.

www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

I would get a reading because you may require more work than just a vigil light.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Since this is a court matter, starsinthesky7 recommendations would help the situation however, getting a reading will put you on the right path...in other words, what to include to strengthen your needed outcome. Like she mentioned, more work may be needed other than candle work. Call one of AIRR readers and rootworkers (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) for a reading.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:56 pm

We could easily set a Court Case candle for you at the church. I am not sure that you need a reading per se, but if we knew what kind of court case it is, we could add a second candle, such as Crown of Success or Pay Me or Law Keep Away or Separations. You see, courts do all kinds of works...

If you don't want to discuss the details on the forum, just order two candles -- one Court Case and one that will be selected by Alicia, Robin, or Della (all of whom know the ins and outs of the candles we offer) and they will choose one, depending upon the kind of Court Case you have. Be sure to include your petition in your order (in the message area) and if you want to send photos for the work, send them to photos@luckymojo.com and note the names of the people in the photos and that they are for a candle petition, not for a reading.

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

catherine yronwode

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:43 am

Hi Catherine

i think i will order Crown of Success, Pay Me, also Command - Compel

is that ok

thanks

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:19 am

I have been doing court case work for several months(very difficult and unusual case). Definitely use the court case candle as everyone has suggested - that helps move along court paper work, gives your lawyer an edge etc.

Since you specifically want to settle out of court . . . I recommend using something like 'bend-over' for the person that you want to settle. However, bend-over is a bit extreme so if this person is really hard headed and you have enough time to work a less drastic trick, start with 'influence' or 'compelling'.

Another option: Read up on poppet/doll baby work or the skull candle thread to influence their thoughts and convince them that settling would be in their best interest.

If the latter is too much for you to handle right now, you could find a rootworker to do it for you.

Solipsomancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Solipsomancer » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:57 pm

I was in a car accident just over 3 years ago. It was ruled my fault & I accepted that; I refused to accept one person's attempt to claim over $175,000 in damages. I commissioned several runs of candles, including Money Stay with Me,
Cut &Clear (to end the matter) & Fiery Wall of Protection. Reports suggested success after delays.

The matter has now been settled for the amount my insurance offered, leaving me in the clear.

On a side note, one of the reports suggested there were actually 2 problems going on; that week I got notice from the IRS that my refund was delayed pending review (yipe!) But that eventually got sorted out and I got my refund. Still, it was quite an impressive divination!

My thanks to the good folks @ MISC, for all the help they give, & to the forums for helping me figure out whhich candles to have set.

I'll report soon on the next set of lights, dealing with some problem neighbors.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Thank you so much for updating us as to your situation. It is always great to read outcomes... Good Luck in the future...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Agent88

Unread post by Agent88 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:08 pm

So, I submitted an order recently for a Pay Me Now candle setting. Well, not sure if it has happened yet, but that cat called me last night about getting together next week. I havent seen this person in months. So, this is a great sign to me. Thank you, Lucky Mojo amd your wonderful Candle Services!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:31 am

Iv used LM candle service and the reports were dead on, they send discretly which is important as I have nosy neighbors. Iv also had readers and workers through AIRR set candles for me with great success and divination. What I mean by success is that sometimes the read is bad and you take the advice, such was the work with candles on an ex, first burned good then suddenly took a turn and started to go out and even break. of course the reading was a bad sign, surely it was right he started dating someone at the same time and we didnt date. so Kudos to everyone at AIRR and LM for the great candle service. I would not hesitate in a second to have a candle set for me for a situation, they are great to back up you work and add preasure while you work through lifes ordeals.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Slava
Forum Member

Unread post by Slava » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:17 pm

thank you Missionary Independent Spiritual Church ;
ordered my first candle yesterday for my friend http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... -case.html
how possible to learn when the candle will be lit ? he has a court hearing on 02/23/2015 ;
very exciting
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello, Slava,

The information to contact them is here: post163090.html#p163090

Good luck!

Snowflake Obsidian
Forum Member

Unread post by Snowflake Obsidian » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:41 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I thought it was appropriate considering the candle I had ordered.

A dear friend of mine is going through a divorce. The legal proceedings had started Spring 2014, but the end is still nowhere in sight, it seems. I'd ordered the candle, hoping that it would move things along. The report basically said that there might have been a doubt around this work and may cause future resistance towards your goal," "an old doubt that could turn into a new frustration," and possibly "any unresolved issues from the past may need focus for this work to complete."

Before moving along, I'd like to thank Miss Kelly for the reading. :)

It was pretty spot on, in fact. I did have some doubt about the work. For one, my friend's future ex-wife is a stubborn woman, the kind who believes that she's right in everything she does and says. She believes that God is protecting her and will give her the victory she "deserves," despite being cruel to both her husband and animals, and just a useless, greedy person who never set out to do anything with her life except play bingo in the hopes of winning the jackpot.

Okay, let me get back on track here. :oops:

The end of the report said, "Continued faith and focus may help with this work." This led me to think that perhaps I was focusing on the wrong target. Perhaps it's the lawyer I need to focus on.

In addition to being greedy, cruel, and useless, the wife is also gullible (when she isn't being paranoid; yes, she does switch between the two). She's gone to a law firm that represents only women, and they claim to have their clients' best interests at heart. Well, I'd done some research on this law firm, and my friend's lawyer also has some experience with them.

Turns out that this "women-friendly" firm is your typical thieving pack of lawyers preying on the innocent and uninformed. They used to have three reviews on Yelp.com, two absolutely glowing and fawning :roll:, and one single-star review that outed their true nature. A year later, I returned to the Yelp.com profile and found only the one-star review remaining. (I believe they might have paid for those two glowing reviews or something.)

But that review matches what my friend's lawyer has said: they deliberately drag out cases in order to gain every cent from their clients' retainers. And since the wife gave her lawyer $6,000... yeah, this could go on a while. (The author of the one-star review said her lawyer took all of the $5,000 retainer AND dragged out the case for two years.)

In addition, these lawyers tend to cave in to the opposition when it looks like a visit to court might be a reality. My friend's lawyer says this case could go either way: her lawyer gives in or they go to court.

I'd much rather the wife's lawyer give in. I personally don't care about the wife's retainer; the lawyer can come up with a hundred bogus charges to use up all the money for all I care. (And the wife would be too stupid to understand or investigate the matter, anyway.)

All right, so with all of that rigmarole out of the way, FINALLY, here is my question: How would I go about compelling the wife's lawyer to give in to my friend's demands? No spousal support, no "retainer" for future spousal support, just half the property and every fair acquiescence that my friend has made during this long battle.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:09 pm

Hello Snowflake Obsidian,

It sounds like the first candle did a pretty good job with the wide going to a firm that does not have her best interests at heart. You can certainly focus just on her lawyer if you like. Court Case work tends to be long and can be kind of grueling. The first court case work I did took a little over a year before it was all said and done. I went through a lot of brown candles! Since having the candles set at MISC seems so successful I would continue having them set court case lights for you and word your petition for the things you mentioned in your question!

Peace~

Nathen

Snowflake Obsidian
Forum Member

Unread post by Snowflake Obsidian » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:06 pm

Natstein

I wish I could claim credit for the wife's bad choice. She did that on her own. ;) I ordered the candle in the hopes that it would give my friend's case a boost and to get some insight on the situation. Now I realize that the most important element of working hoodoo is faith in one's work.

So, lots of brown candles, huh? Looks like I'll need some compelling oil as well. I'll use them as backup for MISC's work.

Thanks for the advice!

Metalina
Forum Member

Unread post by Metalina » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:05 am

Should I request that the candle be burned the day before the preliminary hearing, in order to be most effective? Or should I ask it to be burned before?

Is October 5th (burning candle Oct 4th) too soon to get it done, if I order today?

Thank you for your input.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:02 pm

Hello, Snowflake Obsidian ,

This is correct

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Hello, Metalina ,

I would order a run of 3 candles and start now.

That way, they are burning continuously and will still be burning during court

Wishing you the best

Metalina
Forum Member

Unread post by Metalina » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:40 am

Just an update on my candle results. Whoa. I got exactly what I asked for in the petition. I asked that the accuser admit that she lied, all charges to be dropped, and the accused to go free. But in my mind I was thinking the admission of lying was very unlikely. Well, she did admit to lying, on the record. All charges were dropped and the accused went free. I only ordered one candle and it worked fairly quickly, too. The candle reading said that it would be positively resolved after past issues were dealt with. I did other hoodoo spells for these results. I made a mojo bag, a honey jar, a vinegar jar, and I put two troublemakers in my 'justice jar.' So, I guess the candle didn't have to do all the work on its own, but I am really impressed that the results were exactly what I put in the petition.

I can confidently say, that the next time I am feeling overwhelmed with some issue that I feel I need outside help with, I will come back to MISC.

Metalina
Forum Member

Unread post by Metalina » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:39 am

I need to order a candle to be set for me, because a company is trying to put a cell phone tower near my home. There is a meeting of the planning board early next month that I will attend and voice my objections. I've been doing some other court case spell work for this purpose. Would you recommend a court case candle for this purpose? Or should I just hot foot the corporation trying to do it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello, Metalina ,

If I had only one choice, I would go with Hotfoot.

It just amazes me how these big companies can get away with all of this.

So sad....

Take care

Metalina
Forum Member

Unread post by Metalina » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:09 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! The words of support mean a lot.

madame_sirena
Newly Registered

Unread post by madame_sirena » Wed May 10, 2017 11:02 am

Hello,

I am in the middle of an insurance lawsuit. For the record, they grossly underpaid me, and everyone is basically in agreement (except the insurance co., of course!). I ordered a legal/court help candle with the request for a settlement that is granted to me. A few days later my attorney calls...they are ready to settle! :P The settlement was $500 :evil: which is not even close to what I need in order to finish my home repairs. Attorney agreed that I should not take the settlement. Back to the drawing board. I then ordered the Pay Me Now candle, but I am wondering if this was the right move? I just recently found this forum, and this is my first post (I would have asked sooner!). Any advice on what candle would be best for this? I need a larger sum of money in order to repair my house, and pay the attorney fees. Many thanks!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 10, 2017 2:34 pm

Hello madame_sirena,

A Pay Me candle, (please note that we do not have a Pay Me Now candle at the church so I am assuming you are talking about the Pay Me candle), sounds like an appropriate candle for the situation. Another Court Case Candle may also be helpful to do alongside the Pay Me candle.

Please note that I merged your post into the thread that deals with your question. In the future try and find the thread with a topic that matched your question as it is possible someone has already asked it and it helps the moderators to keep the forum organized. Hope you have lots of success in this work!

Peace~

Nathen

madame_sirena
Newly Registered

Unread post by madame_sirena » Wed May 10, 2017 3:27 pm

Thank you, Nathen! Yes, it's the Pay Me candle; I forget the exact name, but it sounds right. Thank you for your suggestion.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Today we had a lot of candles on the altar, and among them were two Court Case candles. What a difference between the two! One burned with glass almost as clear as a window pane. The other was smoked up with soot so bad that I could not see through the glass at all. Someone's court case is going to go well. Someone else's is receiving a lot of push-back from the opposition. This kind of contrast occurs often, but rarely to such a strong extent in two identically labeled candles side by side, on the same altar at the same time. Right below the two Court Case candles was a lone Law Keep Away candle showing light haze, no smoke or soot, and burning quietly with a low flame. That petition seems to be going well so far, although the whole story will only be known when the candle finishes burning.

Here is how to contact MISC:

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:
http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:
photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:
candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:
church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:
707-887-7808

Church hours:
http://www.missionaryindependent.org/services.html

Frequently Asked Questions about Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Services
post133204.html#p133204

How We Set Lights at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... goods.html

Click here for Candle Ministry Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Join the World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

Best of luck to you and I look forward to being of service.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”