Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Crossing DUME Destruction Damnation Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
fire_and_ice

Re: MISC Crossing DUME Destruction Damnation Candle Services

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:55 am

Miss Aida said
"I don't see why they would need your information unless you're doing something for yourself. Otherwise, your name will suffice."
Is this right? I don't need to send my photo and birth date information if I'm not actually mentioned as part of the petition (and I'm only the person requesting/paying for the work to be performed by MISC)? (In other words, I'm requesting the work but I'm not part of the petition, the work isn't being done to me but is being done on my behalf.) I just need to make sure, as I'm in the final stages of gathering everything together to send to MISC this week.

Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:15 am

That's right fire_and_ice, they need the picture and birth date information (and personal concerns if you have them!) for the target you wish to affect with your petition.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:49 am

OK, aura, If I understand correctly:

1.) MISC needs the picture and other information/items (& personal concerns if I have them)
for the target I wish to affect with my petition.

and

2.) But: MISC doesn't need the picture and other information/items for me if
I'm not one of the targets of my petition.
In other words, if I'm the person having the work done but I'm not one of the targets of my petition, then MISC doesn't need the picture and other information/items for me.

Do I understand this correctly for the 2 points I listed above?

I know MISC needs the info & items for the target,
but I thought MISC also needed the info & items for the person having the work done (such as me)
even if the person having the work done (such as me) is not one of the targets.

Please clarify. Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:58 am

Hi fire_and_ice,

1) correct
2) correct

and rest assured that if anything is missing they will contact you :)
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Thank you ever so much, aura, for your reply. And thank you to everyone else who has given me very helpful advice and information on this thread.

Since this is the first time I'm requesting the services from MISC I didn't understand the procedures. But I think I understand some of this better now, after everyone has been so helpful. I greatly appreciate everyone's help.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Earlier today (Wednesday, December 11, 2013), I mailed my request to Lucky Mojo/MISC for the Destruction/Enemy Work (this is the Destruction Work which I have mentioned on this thread). I mailed everything (along with payment) by way of the US Postal service, postal mail. I sent everything US Postal Priority Mail (which comes with a tracking number, so I can track the package that I sent. At least, that's what the people at the Post Office told me). The people at the Post Office told me that the package should arrive anywhere from this Friday (Dec. 13) to Mon. (Dec. 16). So, everything has now been sent to Lucky Mojo/MISC. I know there are no guarantees regarding success, but I will hope for the best.

Once again, I wish to thank everyone for providing me with helpful information and helpful advice.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Hope everyone is having a good Holiday Season. Hope that those that celebrate Christmas had a good Christmas, and that those that celebrate the New Year Holiday, have a good New Year’s celebration (that’s coming up this week).

A while ago, I mailed in everything to MISC for having those 5 candles to be burned in a Sequential Burn in runs (when the first candle is finished burning, the MISC starts the 2nd candle and when the 2nd candle is finished burning, MISC starts the third candle, then the 4th and then the 5th candle). (This is being done for Enemy Work: The Destruction of the Enemy’s career.) In my order that I placed with MISC/Lucky Mojo, I specified (several times) that this order is for a Sequential Burn in runs. Lucky Mojo/MISC charged my Debit Card for the price of the 5 candles that I ordered to have burned in the Sequential Burn.

On Christmas Eve, I received an emailed candle report from Miss Phoenix which gave a Divination/Reading as to how the candle burned. But since this is my first time utilizing the candle services of MISC, I'm confused about something. The email from Miss Phoenix mentioned only one candle. There was no mention of the additional (4) candles that I ordered to have burned after this first candle. There was no mention of the 5 candles being burned in the Sequence.

So, since this is the first time I've utilized the candle services provided by MISC, I'm confused about:

1.) Does MISC usually send a candle report for each candle burned in a Sequential Burn? (Which means I will receive an email candle report for each of the 5 candles, sometime after each one is finished burning).

2.) Does the fact that the email didn't mention the Sequential Burn (that I paid for) mean that something got mixed up and MISC isn't burning the 5 candles in a Sequential Burn?

If anyone who is knowledgeable about this can clarify this for me, I would be grateful.

I hope that the fact that I received the emailed candle report (that didn’t mention the Sequential Burn) just means that MISC sends one candle report after each candle is finished burning (without mentioning the other candles in the Sequential Burn), and not that MISC isn't burning the 5 candles in the Sequential Burn because of some mix-up.

Sorry is this seems like a silly post, it’s just that since this is my first experience with MISC, I don’t know what to expect or what the usual procedures are.

Thank you for your attention.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:08 am

Hi fire_and_ice, you will get a candle report for each candle as it finishes burning. Since they are being burned in a sequence the candle reports will be mailed to you over the weeks that you candles finish.

If you have any questions feel free to give us a call!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Thank you very much Miss Phoenix for that information and clarification.

Have a Happy New Year everyone.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:15 pm

On the candle report, I just noticed something where someone at MISC might have spelled part of the target's name incorrectly. It is misspelled in the candle report. It could also be a misspelling in the candle report only, and maybe it doesn't appear on the altar that MISC is using for the work. Granted, the target does have one of those long multi-part names, so, I could understand the possible misspelling.

I currently don't have long-distance phone service to phone the Lucky Mojo shop. Could I possibly send an email to someone? Or maybe I could send a Private Message to someone? It wouldn't take long for me to provide the correct spelling. I did, of course, provide the correct spelling on my petition which I submitted. Like I said, with the target's rather long name, mistakes could happen.

Of course, I hope this wouldn't mess up the work MISC is doing for me, regarding the target.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:28 pm

fire_and_ice, yes you can email the candle servers at candles@luckymojo.com

Blessings!
Miss Phoenix

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:47 pm

A few seconds, (really, literally a few seconds, no exaggeration), after I sent the email to candles@luckymojo.com, I received the second candle report, and again the target's name was misspelled. This worries me. I hope that the work isn't messed up if the incorrect spelling has been used. I guess if worse comes to worse, MISC would have to start the work all over again, (with the correct spelling of the target's name).

In my email, I did ask if MISC had been using the correct spelling of the target's name. And I did include my Client ID and Invoice number. I do hope that I receive a reply.

When I sent MISC my Sequential Run/Candle Request and Petition, I did include a copy of the target's signature of his full name. Thus, MISC has a copy of the correct spelling of the target's full name. So, I would hope that the misspelling only appears on the candle reports for some reason. And that the misspelling does not appear in the work that MISC has been doing.

But, like I said, I'm worried about this now. Both candle reports had the incorrect spelling for some reason. And the incorrect spelling of the target's name could really mess up the work. So, I hope someone is able to get back to me about this.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:26 am

fire_and_ice, we base the petition on the information that we receive in the comments section of your order or through email. I am sure that this is just a glitch, but I will make sure that we look into the situation and respond to your email shortly.
Miss Phoenix

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Thank you for your reply, Miss Phoenix. Actually, I sent everything by way of postal mail, not email.

As soon as I saw the mistake in the 1st candle report, and Miss Phoenix informed me of the email address regarding the candle work candles@luckymojo.com, I sent an email to that email address. Literally seconds after I emailed, the 2nd candle report arrived, also with the incorrect name for the target. I then sent a brief (2nd) email informing the people at the email address that the 2nd candle report also had the wrong name for the target. I am now sending a 3rd email to try to clarify the target’s full name.

If Miss Phoenix would like me to send her a Private message regarding the target’s correct full name, please let me know.

If the error is limited to the 2 candle reports I have thus far received, and the error is not included in the actual candle work that MISC is doing, then I guess that’s OK, but I would hope that the person(s) in charge of the candle reports would use the correct name for the target. I understand that mistakes happen and if someone at MISC did make a mistake, then I’m not mad about that. But what would make me mad (and what would get me very upset) is if:
No one (from MISC/Lucky Mojo) got back to me regarding this problem, and/or
The people at MISC realized they did make a mistake, but if they wouldn’t, for some reason, start the work all over again. Because, you see, I paid (what I consider to be quite a bit of money) to have the work done with the target’s correct name. And I’m only requesting the service that I paid for.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:36 pm

fire_and_ice, please send me a private message with the details of your petition and I will look into it!

Thanks for your patience. I'm sure that it can be easily resolved.
Miss Phoenix

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Miss Phoenix,

Just figured out how to send you a private message (I think), and (I hope) I've just successfully sent you the private message. This is the first time I've used the private message feature, and I think I did it right. If you don't receive it, please let me know, and I'll try again.

Thank you for your time and attention.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:10 am

Hope everyone had a good New Year's celebration. Sorry to hear about Dr. E. My sincere condolences to all those in the Conjure Community. I didn't know Dr. E. personally but I did find one of his web pages very helpful & informative: http://conjuredoctor.blogspot.com/2009/ ... cerns.html. He gave good information to people new to Hoodoo. I hope that he would like being remembered in that way: As someone who shared his valuable knowledge about Hoodoo & Conjure to people (like me) who are new (or new-ish) to Hoodoo & Conjure.

Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC) has been doing a Sequential Burn in Runs (for a total of 5 candles) the past few weeks, on my behalf. The last emailed candle report I received from MISC was for the 3rd candle in the Sequence, & I received it (a little over 2 weeks ago) on Saturday January 4, 2014. Since then I haven't received any candle reports for the 4th (or 5th) candle in the Sequence. I've also sent 2 emails to the email contact address for MISC Candle Services (to try to find out when I might receive the candle report for the 4th & 5th candles in the Sequence), but I haven't heard anything back.

Maybe the emailed candle report was sent to me but there's a computer problem somewhere which prevented me from actually receiving it? If so, I hope MISC keeps a copy of the candle reports on file because in that case, I'll have to request that the candle report for the remaining candles be emailed to me again because I didn't actually receive the candle report(s) if these have already been sent to me. I know MISC is busy & I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining (because I'm not complaining).

I'm just trying to find out what happened to the candle reports for the 4th & 5th candles in the Sequence. The report for the 4th candle is overdue (unless it is taking more than 2 weeks for the 4th candle to finish burning). The report for the 5th candle is due around this time, or maybe a little longer, depending on how long it takes for that candle to finish burning.

Help in this matter is appreciated.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Greetings fire_and_ice, I've responded to your email.

Blessings!
Miss Phoenix

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:51 am

Thank you Miss Phoenix. I'll check my email.

bluebell

Ordering Crossing Candle Services

Unread post by bluebell » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:57 pm

In a situation where I ordered for a Crossing Vigil Candle Light to be set on MISC altar against my enemies on my behalf and I don't know the names of my enemies. How would the issue be addressed while setting the Crossing Virgil light against my enemies.

Secondly, would it be necessary to send my name when ordering for the Crossing Virgil Candle light to be set on MISC altar since I am NOT the one to be crossed in this case.

Miss Aida
Re: Ordering Crossing Candle Services

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello, Bluebell,
Everything is discreet.
See this page for all of your answers: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Good luck

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:52 pm

My Petition (for Sequential candle services) with Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC) was recently completed. The Sequential burn in runs was for 5 candles, & I eventually received 5 candle reports, 1 for each candle in the sequence. According to the candle reports, 4 of the 5 candles/candle glass were interpreted by Miss Phoenix. At faq-for-misc-candle-service-ministry-t26035.html-sid=99ae19fe9546e2cc2fd40c4d51b5b12a it says “If you have questions about the specific meanings connected to your report we are happy to answer clarifying questions”. I do wish to clarify a few things regarding my candle reports. Not anything beyond the basic candle report, but just several things mentioned in the candle reports. Just the basic information, in general, that was mentioned in the candle reports. I just wish to make sure that I am correctly understanding the information in the candle reports. (& There are also a few questions that I have about the candle services in general.)

So, if I wish to make sure I correctly understand the basic information provided in the candle reports, which email address should I use? Is this the email address I should use: candles@luckymojo ?

(Unfortunately, I don't currently have long-distance telephone service, so I can't call MISC.)

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:34 am

fire_and_ice, yes, the email that you have listed is the best one for your simple questions to be answered. Please keep in mind that if you are looking for a more in-depth reading or specifics on the candle report this might not be possible without getting a reading. The candle is merely a snapshot into a situation and it can't really give any specifics. But please send your email and we will see what we can do.

Blessings!
Miss Phoenix

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:01 am

Thank you very much, Miss Phoenix. Just sent the email.

Have a great day everyone!

queenofhearts

Unread post by queenofhearts » Mon May 05, 2014 9:54 am

K, so i just realized that crossing candles are lit at the church but it is so much to choose from and all the descriptions seems like they would work in my case. I want the most powerful, i want it to hit where it hurts. So i want my husband out of the military i want to hotfoot the army out of his life ASAP and i want him to return home with the love that we once had before enlisting. Not sure which candle to have lit on the altar i wanths chain of command to experience bad luck and nothing to go right in their lives because of the ultimatums they gave my husband. I just want my family back together we have a baby due in a couple of months and things aren't going well.
Secondly i had an emergency reconciliation candle lit just til i get a prepaid card but the woman that answered said its like a week or two in delay of candle lighting im getting ready to do my own vinegar and honey jar in the meantime. Is it ok to mix oils and annoint the candles or should i get separate oils and candles like the church use?
Thirdly, just to have a little fun with magic i want to also do a fast luck candle because i love to play the lottery and go to bingo with my sister but i never seem to win she always win something lol i dont want to hurther luck i just want to increase mine.
Is it ok to have all these candles lit by the church at once the hotfooting of the job, reconciliation/stay with me, fast luck which candles should i order for them to light? TIA

queenofhearts

Unread post by queenofhearts » Mon May 05, 2014 10:09 am

Oh yea and i also want my husband to feel the pain that I've been through and i want him to be in misery and nothing to work out for him til we are back together. I know it seems crazy to want this but this is the route i want to take.

queenofhearts

Unread post by queenofhearts » Mon May 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Omgoooooddddnnnessssss, you all can move this wherever it needs to go but i must share my joyyyyyy. Today I called to have an emergency candle lit for reconciliation and wth my husband called and told me we will be okay and how sorry he was for putting stress on me and my unborn. I had a friend do a vinegar jar for me so know one could influence him just vinegar and the name of the main person and crossed his name with shut the ffff up and had the person freeze it. Lucky mojo im kissing you guys right now. You are the best but now there's two problems i cant actually travel to be back with him because im pregnant so i want to order candles in runs to keep this feeling going i want him to miss me every second lol until im back in his arms. Second problem is I need money fast because i cant go back until all is in place for the baby. Been playing the pick four trying to win the 5k so im thinking of fast luck with something else but not sure and being that the staff at LM did a wonderful job with my emergency candle i might as well let them do the money one also. The thing is i was to for. the fixed candles its a week or two delay and im afraid this will allow for precious time to pass please help with suggestions. Im still gonna work my honey jar until its time for me to reunite but helppp

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Hello, queenofhearts ,
Well, congratulations on the good news!
Now, to answer your other questions: YES, you can mix oils as long as they are for the same purposes. But you can't mix a love and hate oil together. Or 2 things that are not related to each other at all.
As far as all the things that you want to do: You need to prioritize. Work on one spell at a time. If you're having MISC light candles for you, also prioritize. You will get candle reports and they will make suggestions (if more candles are needed for the same purpose). So, you may have to continue working on one thing before you can go to the next.
Don't scatter all of the energies at one time with numerous spells. It makes your spells weak
Hope this helps
take care

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:22 am

Hello I am in a situation where my now ex partner is someone I want eliminated in the past he has (NOW THIS IS VERY PERSONAL) he has raped,strangled,put a knife to me, and I said some really twisted messed things that go beyond normal humane talking I know this is really personal what Im mentioning, but Im being honest and I have to be because this is what I want to mention so you know why I want to use this candle.
Do you think this is an ok situation to use this candle I know it literally kills them but I think under these circumstances this would be a good idea?
I also need a reader to tell me today if possible what will happen to me after the candle is burned like in the future what will happen to me or anyone related to me.

I need help in this I nearly passed out when he strangled me, I'm not saying woe me but I am being as honest as possible so you understand why I want to use this candle.

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:24 am

I know its personal Im over it, but I want to know if in this situation it would be okay to use this candle:)
I want to burn the candle myself I don't really want help as I realized many root workers will probably not want to get caught up in such things.

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am

The church will light it for you. pick a candle from the list just email them the picture of said person and your petition

http://www.missionary-independent.org/candle-services.html

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:12 am

Ok will do this week I was wondering Is it best to have a protection candle burned for me first fiery wall and protection and then a dume.?
Should I ask that these candles protect anyone with my DNA also?

Also I would like a reader that is on right now to ask the outcome if I do this whole combination?

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:36 pm

You can get an instant airr reader via hoodoo psychics. I would do a reading first to see if this person is protected or has a reversible thing going on else if they do it will backfire on you. If they don't then yes a first wall candle makes sense including cleansing with audiophile reciting Psalm 51

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, HappinessRules ,
In addition to Sarafina's excellent advice, may I please suggest to you a few things (if you don't mind)?
You have been through HELL and this has had to have some deep scarring on your emotions and your soul.
PLEASE make a request to Crystal Silence League (it's free) to pray for your emotional well being (which I am very concerned about), and your safety. IT IS A FREE SERVICE
www.crystalsilenceleague.org
I also hope that you have made some police reports against this horrible person.
And please protect yourself www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Last, but certainly not least, I pray that you can talk to a professional to help you get through all of this. A counselor may be able to assist you in facing the future with more strength.
I pray that God gives you many extra blessings.

Indigovision

Unread post by Indigovision » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:22 am

Hello,

I ordered a crossing candle to deal with a long time enemy on 10-22-14. I read in the forum that it can take a few days before the burn, plus candle burning time, and a couple of days for the report to be emailed. I did not give a specific date for it to be burned. So, I was wondering if the church burns the candles according to the moon phase or day for the type of work?

This is my first time ordering a candle burning on the alter :| . I hope I sent everything correctly. I sent the photos of the target to photos@missionaryindependent.org (this was the email link on the MISC site). I just saw in the forum someone mentioned sending the photos to candles@missionaryindependent.org. Should I email the photos again or was the first email correct?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Hello, Indigovision ,

No, you did it right.

Now, if I remember correctly, they work with days of the week. And they will work with moon phases upon request.

Remember, not all rootworkers work with moon phases.

You'll be fine. They have an incredible success rate.

Take care

mmachix
Destruction Vigil Candle

Unread post by mmachix » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:32 pm

I been looking. I have not found a thread where anyone is discussing just the destruction vigil candle. I ordered this vigil candle from LM to be set in their church altar. Can anyone please share the results or movement that they have had with this particular candle. Since I been doing spells too I been feeling a prescence around me almost all the time. Before it was just sometimes. What is this. I hope its not a demon. Anyone experience this as well. It's like a kinda cold energy. I can feel it on my arms, sometimes face.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, mmachix,

I just moved your post to the thread about Destruction Candles lit at MISC.

There might be some answers for you here.

take care

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:22 pm

Hey I was wondering if a Destruction vigil candle would be appropriate for making my ex not attractive to other women, like women will not even want to look at him, and corrupting his nature. If a woman goes near him his penis will be limp. Nothing can happen. He can't get laid, get a date, or ever have another girlfriend.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:25 pm

Hello mmachix,

A destruction candle can definitely be used to mess up someones nature. Just put what you want in your petition for the church to pray over!

Peace~

Nathen

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:25 pm

I need help. I did a break up candle and destruction. The couple split for less than two weeks and are back together. On the candle report it said the break up and destruction wasn't burning good, but the last destruction burned clean on sides, then had scattred herbs on the bottom. Should I continue this work? Is that a sign it will get better.

I thought my candles manifested. I am upset. I want to order another destruction. I already got a reading and read myself. This man now has fickle feeling towards me. I need this lady to exit asap

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:51 pm

mmachix ,

It is not uncommon for people to break up then get back together, so yes keep the work up is imperative till you break through for good. Add a break up candle to the mix. I would also add a come to me candle for you so while he is fighting and breaking with her he is also being pulled to you.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:46 pm

Thank you so much j82. You are an angel. You lifted my spirits. I heard that before. I am going to continue. God bless you

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:28 pm

Just as I am planning to order another Destruction vigil candle last night, all night I had dreams of me hanging out with my ex. I remember the dreams and in it he was a bad character. It was not sexual, but I dreamed he went with me to apply for a job at a big name fancy make up store as a pretty girl that stands around selling make up, and then in the dream he crashed his friends car into a wall twice ,and his friend got mad. I am confused, but I was thinking about how mad I am at that woman he is sleeping with last night. I sent her an hate email. I know I shouldn't ,but I can't help it. I also sent him a song I sang of my hate towards her. Does this dream sound bad?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:59 pm

Hello mmachix,

If you would like a dream interpretation I believe there are some workers over at AIRR who do this professionally. For that reason we can not really give an interpretation on the forums. Your post is a little confusing, did you send the "hate email" in your dream? I would be leery of sending something like that for real, it can undermine your work and or tip a person off that you are working on them.

Peace~

Nathen

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:14 pm

I sent it in real. I think I was angry last night and I did not sleep all night that I dreamed him. But that was the only way in the first time I got them to split for two weeks was to send hate mail. I saw him and her on the candle flame and a ftiend confirmed they were back together

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:08 am

Hi mmachix ,

Hang in there!

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Ok, the break up work that I did, it looks like it manifested. I ordered another destruction vigil candle few days ago. I want his sex life and love life damned. All women to reject him.

I don't know if this is a sign or not, but the new woman he is having a thing with, well my ex was making a video and posted it on Facebook, and his phone rang. He picked it up. This women called and sounded angry. She said she was letting him know that she is changing her number and she does not want him to call her again.

I know that's the women he is having a thing with. He had it on speaker. Could this be the Destruction a sign already? I am not obsessed with this. Just tryna figure it all out. I don't know is it possible that if the church didn't light the candle yet there can be signs???

Also I did St. Martha. This is the first week. Does she work like that. I am just curious. I know she dominates men, but could it be her, or the Destruction?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

You got movement on all of your work!! Congrats!

Can't say for sure if St Martha had any part in this. No clue.

But, congrats!!!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:29 am

There are several people working against me, some known and some unknown. I can provide the names and photos for some of those people of course, but the rest are either very elusive or completely unknown.

So my questions are
1) If provide NO names, and make my petition against "all enemies, known and unknown" will that weaken my prayer? Should I just list all of the suspects?
2) I only have photos for a few of these people. Should I instead give MY photo, so the people at MISC know who they're praying for, or should provide the photos of enemies that I do have?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

Use the name you have in addition to your other idea. COMBINE them!

For example: "John Doe, Jane Doe, Miss Aida, and all other enemies, known and unknown"

I'd lite a protection spell also using your picture. But not a negative spell using your own picture, I know what you are saying. But, it doesn't work that way

Take care and good luck

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:07 am

Great, I feel better about having them light the candle now! Thank you.

aradia71

Destruction Vigil Candles at MISC

Unread post by aradia71 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:16 pm

I have a lying, cheating, abusive, violent husband. He is the most evil person I have ever met and his abuse of me is at the point I now want him dead as soon as possible.

Will a run of 13 Destruction vigil candles set by rootworkers at the MISC make this happen, and how do I word my petition?

I wouldn't do this if it wasn't justified, the world (and me) needs to be rid of him ASAP.

Thanks for your help.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello, aradia71

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. It hurts me to read this. Can you go to a shelter for abused women? Can you make a police report? See an attorney? Get help from your church? I pray that you take some action on this immediately.

"I want ____ dead as soon as possible for all of his violent and abusive actions toward me"

I pray that you get away from the monster as soon as possible

Please also have the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it's free). But have them pray for your safety www.crystalsilenceleague.org

PLEASE PLEASE take care of yourself

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:35 pm

Hello,

I ordered the Destruction Candle to be burned on your Missionary Independent Alter candle services for a situation I'm going through with people in this neighborhood and I was wondering if it would be alright if I used the Fan Medicated Soap, Uncrossing, Camphor scent to cleanse myself? or should I just go back to using the 13-herb spiritual bath for this candle that I ordered to be burned by you?

Thank You.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:59 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

That would be just fine

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello all my people,

I have done alot of thinking about my situation with people around me in this neighborhood and although I have done Hot Foot work on them and it was successful in the past, they have reverted back to their old ways of tormenting me and my family and dogs when they continuously get their unleahed dog to attack me and my mother and my dogs when we are outside and it doesn't matter that they have both lost their jobs and do not have stable positions- they just haven't learned.
So now that the waning moon is approaching this weekend I think I will have to light my D.U.M.E candle but I was wondering if in the meantime you would think that it would be a good idea to get the candle services to start to burn a d.u.m.e candle for me about these people and then Monday I will take over with my D.U.M.E supplies with whatever property I have of them.

So what do you think?

Thank You Love.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

I think that's a great idea. Good thinking!

Also, there's a saying: "Show me your dog and I'll tell you what type of man you are".

So, it's not the dog's fault. It's the owners.

Therefore, I have edited out a couple of words form your post.

Sometimes, spells will wear off or get weak. So, you attack again! And, because they are already in a weakened state, you might get even better results!

Good luck with these idiot neighbors of yours.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:04 am

Hello ,
Just wondering if a destruction candle sounds like a good idea for this woman I have in mind.
So this woman according to readings I've had is overpowering , wants my love interest to marry her and she is going to try to get pregnant by him to make him marry her . She won't let him go even though their relationship is messed up , doomed . My love interest is being very submissive .The rival wants to be the one in control.
I am thinking of Destruction and ask for these oils to be added:

Crossing : So she can't get pregnant by him.

Essence bend over : She is really strong willed so I need to bring her to her knees.

Confusion : To confuse her and make it hard for her to fight back.
How does this sound ?
I need to sort her out.
My reader said my love interest will be enslaved and trapped if this woman gets her way.

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:13 am

Hi RoseStar21,

That sounds fine to me, but have you consulted your reader for rootwork advice? Was this someone from AIRR?
HRCC #1909G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”