Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Cut-Clear Road-Open Clarity Blockbuster Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
yummymummy

MISC Cut-Clear Road-Open Clarity Blockbuster Candle Services

Unread post by yummymummy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:16 am

Hi all,

I need some advice on whether I need to do something else now.

I have had a few candles burnt at the spritual church, candles reports indicate that I will get results but there are delays and some obstacles.

I have had a road opener burned which came back with strong foundation for my work but some delays.

The situation is I was in a realtionship but I was going through a divorce and therefore going through a lot emotionally the other person said he loved me and but couldn't cope with feeling that I was pushing him away and started to see someone else. We were friends for a while but he put an end to it saying that there was too much emotion there.

Since burning the candles I resummed contact and we have emailed each other and he called me a couple of times on the phone (we spoke for over an hour on each occasion). He came over yesterday to help me with the some diy. I put some menstrual blood in his coffee which he drank. We didn't talk about us.

What do I do now to get through the obstacles and delays I have been told from readers that we are twin flames and we can work things out but I don't know what to do next?.

Would a spell kit help to spead up results and sort out delays. Your sugguestions would be welcomed I don't have a lot of personal concerns - business card, name, DOB and photos but no hair etc.

Thanks

yummy mummy.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: advice needed on what to do next

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 am

Have done any cleansing?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:17 am

That's what I was going to say - it sounds like you would do well to do a thorough cleansing of yourself and home. 13-Herb Bath and Chinese Wash for maybe 3 days. Then do some Road Opening and then move into any other spellwork you want.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

yummymummy

Unread post by yummymummy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:49 am

Thanks for the advice, I have some Chinese Wash at home and I will order the 13 herb bath.

I have had a Road Opener candle burnt for the situation but I will have a look at the Road Opener supplies that LM offers to see what work I can do at home as well, I hadn't though about doing more Road Opener work as the candle report said - "No wax at the base and only small stuck herbs so the foundation of your work is strong - the haze is thicker here so every more delays may be in store - these delays aren't stopping your work only slowing it down."

I was thinking about whether a Reconciliation or Love Me spell kit would be of use. I could also lay powders as I know where he lives and could lay them on the path from his house to his car so that he walks over it.

I will take on board any suggestions and advice of those who much more knowledgeable with these types of work.

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:37 am

I would wait until after you cleanse for a couple of days and then maybe do a series of Road Opening baths with another candle. Then moving into a love kit will likley move along alot faster. You can try adding a bit of orange peel & ginger to your Road Opening to give things a little bit of "speed and pep" behind them. That should help chip away at the delays.

yummymummy

Unread post by yummymummy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:54 am

Thanks Devi I will try that and keep you posted on how things progress

yummymummy

Unread post by yummymummy » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 am

Hi all,

I ordered my supplies a couple of ago and I am just waiting for them to arrive to do the cleansing and road opener work. I also ordered a reconiliation and love spell kits.

We have been emailing each other for the past couple of weeks, he has also rung he a couple of times without a reason for the call but to chat and we speak for over an hour on each occassion.

He doesn't make a move towards me but we are flirty in our conversations, he has said that he has a marginal girlfriend - what ever one of those is and he has also mentioned that they have slept together in a couple of months.

As I found his behaviour confusing I had reading done by a member of the AIRR who said that the man in questions doesn't have a proper relationship around him and that he is interested in me but has been hurt and I need to apologise to him again for hurting him and let him know that I am interested and I could start a honey jar.

Well he rang me last night and we talked, sounded down on the phone and we chatted we were a bit flirty but then he went quiet. I asked him about it and he said he says feels bad for flirting with me when he is seeing xxxxxxx.

I said that I'm sorry and I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable and that I care about our friendship.

He said that I don't need to apologise and that its really nice talking to you and your great company.

What do I do, I don't want to ruin the realtionship that we have, but I wanted him to pick up on the fact that I do care about him and would be interested in a relationship if he wasn't seeing someone else.

I don't think that he is that serious about her because when I asked if she was going to move in with him now that his lodger has left he said no - they don't have that sort of relationship. He doesn't really talk to me about them apart from the odd comments as mentioned above.

Should I do some break-up work, it wasn't sugguested when I had my reading but I know that nothing is going to develop between us until they stop seeing each other.

Please let me know what you you think.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:33 am

Okay. Slow down there. All the reports that you had indicated that there would be obstacles and delays. You'll need to work through these. Throwing more magic at the situation won't help. You';ve had work done. You've had reading done. You are seeing positive results. It's just taking time. Good things are worth waiting for, just be patient. What you want IS coming to pass. Stop. Read back the posts that you've made in this thread. Do you see what progress you've made so far?

Don't forget there are mundane methods as well. Help yourself along. Keep the communication channel between you open. Don't push him. Talk to a counselor if you need to. Have a girly night with your friends, have fun, take time out for you. Be a person who loves themselves and is attractive. If you love you, he will too.

Don't overdo things. Take it easy. You'll be fine.

GIFTEDHANDS

MISC Cut & Clear Road Opener Clarity Candle Services

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Mon May 03, 2010 2:19 pm

THINKING OF HAVING A CUT & CLEAR CANDLE BURNED & MY QUESTION IS DOES THE RESULT CAUSE YOU TO NEVER HAVE LOVING OR ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR THE PERSON AGAIN?

SITUATIONS CHANGE SO FAST & FREQUENTLY!

I JUST WONDER IF BY USING CUT & CLEAR YOU ARE CUTTING AWAY ALL THE PAST FEELINGS BUT PREVENTING ANY POSSIBILITY OF FUTURE FEELINGS AS WELL?

J Simulcik

Re: CUT & CLEAR INFO PLEASE

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon May 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Read Miss cat's story here: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html I think it's a good, clear illustration.

Also, please stop typing in all caps.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 03, 2010 4:08 pm

I agree typing in all caps...signifies yelling. In addition, there are several threads that answer this question please do a search.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm

I am moving this to the ritual candles section on having MISC candles burned at the church, since that seems to be the topic. Thanks, folks, for helping to let the the poster know to take off caps-locks and to search the forum before making a repetitious query.

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

catherine yronwode

Ashley

Re: MISC: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Unread post by Ashley » Thu May 05, 2011 7:00 pm

I have a Road Opener candle just burnt in MISC. And the report shows there is a only negative sign, that's a sooty haze, means delay. I would like to ask, if I have got a report like this, should I keep on set more lights of RO in run, or just wait?
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 05, 2011 7:05 pm

I would set another RO candle, and also look into a reading to find out exactly what is going on, and how else I may need to remedy it. You can certainly always work a Van Van spell kit for your purpose to help things along.

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Thu May 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Thanks Devi, thanks for your fast reply.

I am sorry that my question is a bit unclear. I have had a reading, and from the reading, I understand that I need to be patient, and the reader suggested that a RO may help in my case, so I set a light of RO in MISC. Now the report is matched to the reading, just I wonder I should just wait or set more light.

From your suggestion, I think I should set one more RO.
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 09, 2011 6:30 am

There are general interpretations of things, and then there are the skilled intuitive interpretations given by a practitioner. They are not always one and the same. If you are worried about the effects, get a reading on the matter.

Crankyfish
Lucky Mojo Road Opener Testimonials

Unread post by Crankyfish » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Howdy good people :)

Just wanted to shout out about how wonderful the Road Opener & wealth products I have been using are working for me!

I had a 3 candle run set at the MISC church for Road Opener, have been washing the house w/ mixes of Road Opener, Money House Blessing,
Attraction, Wealthy Way, Money Attracting oils & salts. I also have been bathing in the various salts too.

Money House Blessings smells so peaceful & unique, I wear it as a perfume.

Today I was offered a job I will LOVE that pays well, from a family member no less! :) It doesn't start for another 7 months, but it's all mine!

Thank you LM :)
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Road Opener & wealth product testimonial

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Great testimonial Crankyfish!!!... and that's how it's done y'all!!! :)

CAN-MIS-ROAD
Road Opener Candle, Set on Our Altar
$17.00

Three Road Opener candles at the church and Wealthy Way Oil in the home.

OIL-HOO-WEAL
Wealthy Way Oil
$6.00

Be Blessed!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Road Opener & wealth product testimonial

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:21 am

Those three-candle runs are NOT to be laughed at! Great results!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

barat

Road opener

Unread post by barat » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 am

Since I did the Road Opener my life is better now.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Road opener

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Congrats barat! Thanks for sharing!
The lucky Mojo Road opener products are the greatest!!!
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Road opener products from Lucky Mojo are wonderful for love and career opportunities.
Pave the way to your prosperity and dreams with Lucky Mojo Road Opener.
To me, this product is part of a 1,2,3. The doors that open from Lucky Mojo Road Opener are amazing.
Good Luck to all and may all the roads you take be filled with $ucce$$!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

sunseer88

Does MISC set Van Van Candles?

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:49 pm

I was hoping to do a 1-2 Uncrossing and Van Van work by having MISC set some lights on the altar. However, I didn't see the option for a Van Van vigil candle. Is there a Van Van vigil candle available?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: MISC candle and My Own Candle

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Hi there!

You can indeed have a candle set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, and order one to be sent to you to burn at home. It's very common in Hoodoo to have a worker set lights for you, and you set an identical light at home. It's called "backing up the work". You can even ask MISC to coordinate your light-setting times with you, so you and they light the candles at the same time. It's a nice oomph to the spellwork :)

Praying over your candles is a personal choice; once a day is fine. Remember that common magical numbers in Hoodoo are three, seven, nine and thirteen. If you want to pray over your candle more frequently, go ahead. You have to follow your own spirit.

More about setting lights in Hoodoo:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Here's more about the MISC Candle Services:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Hi almondworld,

Road Opener is a ''block-buster'' kind of formula. It moves things forward and cuts through the old crap (wether you're ready for it or not! so be careful what you wish for!) The LM page on it has a lot of useful information: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Van Van is a more multi-purpose formula that also has luck-drawing/changing elements, protective elements as you can read about here: http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Which you choose will depend on what effects you want as well as your personal preference and success with each of the formulas. I suggest you give both a try on different occations and then see which works best for you!

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 pm

aura wrote:Hi almondworld,

Road Opener is a ''block-buster'' kind of formula. It moves things forward and cuts through the old crap (wether you're ready for it or not! so be careful what you wish for!) The LM page on it has a lot of useful information: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Van Van is a more multi-purpose formula that also has luck-drawing/changing elements, protective elements as you can read about here: http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Which you choose will depend on what effects you want as well as your personal preference and success with each of the formulas. I suggest you give both a try on different occations and then see which works best for you!

Blessings.

try on different occations --- What a brilliant idea.

Thank you, aura. It really hits the spot. :lol:

Jai1216

Re: Lucky Mojo Road Opener Testimonials

Unread post by Jai1216 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:19 am

Hi everyone! I just wanted to add my testimonial for Road Opener bath crystals. I am so glad I found the LM site. I recall seeing LM products when I was a teenager at a local drug store here in Mississippi.

I was intuitively led to order Road Opener bath crystals, Master Key bath crystals, and Psychic Vision Oil to use in a bath together. I am attributing this testimonial to the use of Road Opener because I had a vision about RO having this specific effect on me before I ordered. But I do realize it could have been an affect of all products used in this bath.

When I asked the angels should I order RO bath crystals, I got a vision of me sitting in my bathtub having used RO crystals and the water in the tub appeared so gunky that it was a brownish-grayish color (like sewage water). This meant to me that the RO would assist me in releasing old garbage and negativity that has been blocking me.

Well, let me tell you, the RO bath crystal has acted like a detox (and I mean "detox" in every sense of the word). After each bath, I have felt so much clarity and just plain "clean." I am experiencing a spiritual and physical detox. I tried eating some meat for lunch and I almost could not eat it. My body told me I needed something from the earth, so I grabbed a pear. I can literally feel all the negativity leaving my body.

Also, after each bath, I have gotten incredibly sleepy after an intense feeling of "release." My body seemed to yearn for rest right then and there. I feel like my body has released a serious amount of nasty stuff.

This product works, in my opinion. The other 2 products have worked too, but I wanted to specifically speak on RO.

Thanks LM :)

Starcaster
Road Opener Spellwork Advice Sought

Unread post by Starcaster » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Hi:

I have had numerous candles burned and the Road Opener candle is still not clear due to past issues that are known to me according to the last report. One can see what I am trying to achieve from the work that I have performed and candles burned.

I have had the following candles burned:

Positive Results

Black Cat: positive results: In general, a very clean burn... (Previous Black Cat: negative: Sooty haze above front and back label...)

Adam and Eve: Positive results / Minor obstacles...

Uncrossing: Mostly a good clean burn...

Negative with Obstacles and Blockages

Joan of Arc: There is a gray haze over the top of the glass. Possibility of a slight resistance ...

Peaceful Home: Candle went out and was re-lit three times. There is a light gray haze at the top of the candle, the glass is lightly hazy throughout...

St. Joseph with Jesus: The candle burned with a slight white haze which dissipated towards the bottom indicating unclarity or uncertainty...

John the Conqueror: The candle burned clear and left no soot or smoke in the glass, but there was a ring of unburned wax at the bottom; a sign of unsolved issues from the past...

Road Opener Twice:

1. The candle left grey hazy smoke traces in the glass a ring of unburned wax at the bottom; signs of delay and of unresolved issues from the past...

2. The candle left black smoke and soot traces at the top, but was clear at the bottom. There were also large clusters of unburned herbs stuck to the back and bottom of the glass, and on the 26h of the September the candle had to be relit...

I had a reading with Miss Cat and have done just about everything that I am told here. I am not specifically working with Miss Cat, so please don't say since you are working with Miss Cat that you will not provide advice. I had a reading from her and she provided advice that already worked in one area.

I have ordered the 13 herb bath, money attraction baths, pay me oil, alleged money drawing oil, peaceful home oil , the honey jar to keep my house, the double luck mojo bag, the fast luck spell, Ms. Robin's spell (worked for $1000 win at a casino); and performed the railroad spike spell.

I am working on so many areas at once that need improvement and still the road opener has not worked for my desired financial results.

Can anyone please tell me anything else I should try to make the road opener work so I can manifest my financial desires. I have seen improvement in some areas, but the financial areas is where I need to Road Opener to work to make everything else fall into order.

Thank you in advance!

[Edited by cat to remove specifics of candle reports]

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:38 pm

Okay Miss Cat: I will schedule another reading with you to see how we can "break through the dam!"

Mezan
Re: Question and Answers about MISC Candle Services

Unread post by Mezan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:41 am

I recently had a candle set at MISC which did not burn very successfully. It had to be re-lit multiple times and had a slight haze. Delays, and some issues with clarity were mentioned as obstacles.
I also had a Road Opener set.

Coincidentally, Miss Phoenix had suggested burning a Road Opener candle to help the situation. That marked delays before my desired outcome as well, but its results were not as negative. Would it be good to have another Road Opener burned?
I have already had a reading on the situation, and the candles I ordered are what my rootworker suggested
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:17 am

Good Morning, Mezan,
Well, it sounds like because it wasn't so negative, you are making some headway. You got some great root workers helping you on this.
So, definitely light another Road Opener candle.
Also, please read this page as it has more information (along with prayer). www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:04 am

Greetings Mezan, my short answer is yes! :) Miss Aida hit the nail on the head, looking at the candles, you are making some headway, but it is just happening a bit slower than you might desire. Another Road Opener candle would be a great way to help clear these remaining obstacles.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Thank you, Miss Phoenix :-) and thank you for the lovely candle reports. Always so exciting to see them in my inbox!
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:40 am

My pleasure Mezan! :)
Miss Phoenix

Willow

Unread post by Willow » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:56 am

I had one break up candle lit. The report showed that there was much resistance, and they recommended another one. So I had another break up candle lit, and it showed a little resistance. After that, I had a reading done by the wonderful Ms. Elvyra. She advised me to do love work because the break up was going to happen anyways. I had a love me candle done and saw all kinds of signs. As soon as it was lit, target started texting daily and one day we even texted back and forth for several hours. Many wonderful things were said. We also have a date planned. Then I got my report back on the love me candle. It showed obstacles and distractions. So they recommended a repeat love candle or a road opener. I opted to do a road opener.

I was just wondering if I needed to do another love me candle after the road opener is completed, or just hold for now since things are going so well?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:46 am

Greetings Willow,

Since things are going well and you already have a Road Opener candle going I would recommend that you wait. See how things progress and how the Road Opener candle burns. That will give you a clear idea on what else might be needed, if anything!

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

Willow

Unread post by Willow » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:36 am

Miss Phoenix wrote:Greetings Willow,

Since things are going well and you already have a Road Opener candle going I would recommend that you wait. See how things progress and how the Road Opener candle burns. That will give you a clear idea on what else might be needed, if anything!

Best of luck!

Thank you Miss Phoenix! I am just so antsy, it's hard to be patient in this situation. :)

sparker

Re: MISC Cut & Clear Road Opener Clarity Candle Services

Unread post by sparker » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Well, I haven't even gotten the report back on my Road Opener candle I had MISC set for me, but that sucker WORKED.

I had first tried (twice) to have them burn attraction candles for me. One of the things I wanted was a raise. Both time the reports came back that there were past issues I needed to work on/move past. A Road Opener candle was suggested, so I ordered one for them to burn for me. I wasn't even sure what the past issues WERE that needed to be addressed, but I went for it.

Long story short(ish) - my divorce was finalized two years ago and it was rough and I had a lot of hate in my heart for my ex-husband. A lot. We still have to interact at times (there is an issue with our taxes from a couple of years back) and each time I have to deal with him I feel all those emotions all over again - hurt, sadness, and most of all, anger and hatred. We've had to email back and forth a couple of times the last few days over the IRS thing, and today as I was replying to him, I thought "huh... I wonder why this doesn't bother me anymore when it did just a few weeks ago?" I honestly feel nothing. No hurt, no frazzled emotions, nothing.

And... two days ago I got a raise. Not much of one, but still.

That sucker worked.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello, sparker,

"That sucker worked" ???

LOVE it!

Congrats!

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:51 am

I am just amazed, because at the time I had the candle set, I wasn't even sure what was holding me up or what the blockages were. I just wanted to move past whatever it was so I could get another attraction candle going and bring the things that I desired. It didn't even cross my mind that all the emotions from the divorce were the problem (or part of it, at least) because I never thought about him unless I absolutely had to. Interacting with him in any way - even just by email - was emotionally taxing to the point it would make me physically sick and ruin the rest of my day, or even a few days at times. To not feel a thing blows my mind. I never thought it would be possible.

Mnb0687

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Fri May 08, 2015 2:53 am

Can I have a cut & clear vigil candle lit on someone's behalf to remove past issues and influences that might be affecting them being able to start a new romantic relationship with me?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Hello, Mnb0687 ,

Yes, you can do that.

But, you may want to consider having a run of 3 because this is a Cut and Clear by proxy (meaning that you're doing it for someone else) so, it may be a little bit trickier. It can be done, though.

That is very nice of you to do this!

take care

Mnb0687

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Mon May 11, 2015 12:00 pm

Great! Glad to know this can be done. I wanna do this on the guy I'm dating. I did a run of stay with me candles and there continues to be a thick ring of wax remaining at the bottom of candles signifying resistance due to past issues. Can you suggest a good petition for this candle run? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Hello, Mnb0687

You had already answered your own question!!!

"...remove past issues and influences are affecting _____ (<---name) being able to start a new romantic relationship with ____ (<---your name)"

LOL !!

Good luck with this

take care

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Tue May 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Could someone please tell me what to say in a petition for a clarity candle?

I had a reading done and here is what my reader said: "I would recommend a devotional candle for clarity for this situation, for both of you so that you can really see whether it is something you want to put more time into or not."
My reader told me that my love interest had a lot of things going on right now in his life, his thoughts are going in many different directions, and alot of practical things had to happen in order for a relationship between us to ever begin. She said that she believed his feelings for me were strong but he was likely deceiving himself about them, saying it's just a flirtation or passing crush, but we both shared a strong psychic and emotional connection...that we both feel it and it was not my imagination.

So what should my petition say for both myself and my target on a clarity candle? I've never had one of these lit so I'm at a loss on what it should say. Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello, Nethaera,

1-Give me clarity to understand if ____ is right or wrong for me.

2-Give ___- clarity to see that ____ is right for him

I hope this helps

take care

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Wed May 13, 2015 9:01 pm

That is perfect! Thank you so so much, Miss Aida!

Hellothere95

Unread post by Hellothere95 » Wed May 27, 2015 6:28 pm

I recently had a follow me boy, love me, come to me and Adam and Eve candle burnt in the church.
Follow me boy- thick ring of wax on bottom but clear- some issues from the past need clearing
Love me- clean and clear burn
Adam and Eve- black soot at top that cleared and then wax at bottom- issues from past
Come to me- soot, needed to be relit, wax on bottom- different approach needed

I know there's no wax readings on the forum and that's not really what I'm looking for. I know that my lover has some significant issues from the past that seem to be doing some blockage on our relationship. That's been confirmed in previous divination. So... Looks like overall the love is there but there's some resistance to breaking through.

Some advice- road opener or blockbuster next? Should I do one or a run of candles? I've got another Adam and Eve and come to me going now at home and another compelling going for me to keep a promise but want to light some candles in the church to get through some of the issues holding us back.

We have not been communicating well overall and that finally blew open this weekend. We made up but still agreed to take a couple weeks to ourselves to work on our own thibgs and then we can reset our relationship so I'm not totally worried about this break turning into a break up but am not going to sneeze at some extra protection in that area. Would a stay with me be appropriate for that or another type of candle burnt in the church?

There's a few questions here so I sincerely hoping Im posting in the right place.

Hellothere95

Unread post by Hellothere95 » Wed May 27, 2015 9:23 pm

I should have said above for "him to keep a promise to me" not for "me to keep a promise"

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Hello Hellothere95,

If the obstacles in the way seem like they are difficult to push past then a Blockbuster candle may be the way to go. Also I think the Stay With Me work is a good idea in this situation.

Peace~

Nathen

Hellothere95

Unread post by Hellothere95 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:31 am

Thanks Nathan- I've decided to do both a blockbuster and stay with me so will see how that goes

Mnb0687

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:39 am

If a customer lights a run of candles and gets the same result each time (sides of a vigil candle are totally clean & clear but a slight wax ring remains at bottom), should they consider having a rootworker do work on their behalf to see if the outcome they want will be better? Or get a reading done? I recently ordered a run of cut & clear candles to remove past issues and influences that are keeping the guy I'm dating from being able to start a romantic relationship with me. Any suggestions are appreciated.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:38 am

Mnb0687 ,

Yes of course I would get a reading and during the reading ask them what work to do, of course you can ask them to do the work for you as well. I would also do things at home to help change the outcome. Make up a health bath and make it romantic to bath with him and cleanse him without knowing it. Or order the healing oil from LM and put it in his body wash to heal him from past hurts. cleanse the home and then burn a love insense and wash the floor down with a love bath to induce love and passion within him.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:39 pm

Hello, Mnb0687 ,

In addition to J82's advice, I suggest that you have a blockbuster candle lit first and then try another run of candles.

The Blockbuster may clear away that annoying Obstacle.

Wishing you the very best

Take care

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

I am trying to hotfoot a coworker who already has one foot out the door. Can I use Cut and Clear to dissolve her ties to our workplace?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

I know what you're trying to do (I get it). But I would wait until after she is gone.

I hope she gets out SOON!

Take care

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Hahaha! Thanks Miss Aida, I will add it to my list of upcoming schemes!

ventris

Unread post by ventris » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:34 pm

Hi

I would like to have some advise on how to write up a petition for lighting a clarity candle for my daughter to help open her eyes to see clearly that her situation is a dead end and that she should move on without looking back. Here's the situation :-

she's stuck in the past relationship with her ex (who's now married and have a baby) and cannot move on. This guy is still contacting her on and off trying to persuade her that he want to be with her again.

Many thanks for advices.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello, ventris

Your petition could read: "Give ____ (<--her name) the clarity to see that she will NEVER have any type of future with ____ (<---his name).

Just an idea...

take care

happygirl

Unread post by happygirl » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:34 am

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting, but I've been reading the forum for months now and learning so much. I love it!

I'm hoping someone can shed a little light onto my situation. I've been trying to get my ex back into my life - I first had a reading done in June that this had a very good chance for a positive outcome, and I then proceeded to work with a reconciliation honey jar, and the reconc spell kit. My ex and I were finally making progress, as we were back in touch, and he kept saying he wanted to make things work.

Long story short, I had a road opener and reconciliation candle burned for me at the MISC last week, and got the candle report back. The road opener was a little hazy at the top, then burned clear, indicating some distractions/delay. The reconciliation candle burned completely clear and clean indicating success was likely. However, my ex and I got in a fight, where he told me he didn't think things would work, and didn't want to get back together - that was a day or 2 after the candles went out. To me, I feel like that is the delay/distraction that will hold us up from getting back together. So my thinking was to burn maybe a blockbuster, followed by a run of Return to Me.

However, on Tuesday, I had another reading done; and I was told that it's likely not going to happen, because he has a lot of fears and people influencing him, and that I should just cut n clear him out of my life and move on. I'm a bit confused though - why would the candles indicate such positive results, when the reading shows differently? My petitions indicate a long-lasting, committed, loving relationship and such - so I don't feel like I miscommunicated my intent/desires. Right now, I don't feel ready to let go - I haven't reached my end date that was set; and it just doesn't feel right to walk away just yet. BUT, I don't like the idea of just completely ignoring the reading either - because I feel like that may be looking further into a situation.

I'm thinking I'd like to burn a clarity candle for myself; as well as have a blockbuster candle to maybe eliminate those fears/other obstacles that may be present; or maybe a cut n clear run for him to get rid of those fears? I'd like to keep some energy on the situation, while I try to figure things out - without working on return to me/love me etc. Does this make sense, or sound like a decent plan? Maybe there's other suggestions?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello, happygirl ,

I agree with some of your ideas but disagree with others. Additionally, I have some thoughts:

Now, your first reading indicated that things were moving positively and they did. But, there was a fight....

So, as I tell clients, your behaviors must compliment your spells and your spells must complement your behaviors. That fight may have ruined your chances.

I hate to go against readers but, if you're not willing to give up, then go with the blockbuster followed by a run of return to me and see what the reports show.

Don't do a cut and Clear on him or you'll take a chance of losing him completely. Instead, do healing work: http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I hope this helps.

take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”