Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC How to Order Candle Services Question and Answers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
angel4decale
Forum Member

Re: MISC How to Order Candle Services Question and Answers

Unread post by angel4decale » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:37 am

I'm sorry I meant

1) should I go on top of that and have them light another cut and clear with a st. expedite those two together?

2) which should I add the marriage to?

3) would it be good to add st. Martha to the marriage if so where would she go?

I know that the rest were set on Tuesday and all were set at the same time as for the sequence in sets I don't know but I felt very comfortable talking to the lady that set them.

4) on another note can you tell me if it's too late to make a pledge to st expedite if my candle has been lit and how do I give him the pound cake as that wasn't exactly clarified in either of the material I've read so far.

Thanks so much.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:43 am

angel4decale,

1) You can certainly do that.The addition of Saint Expedite to a Cut and Clear is a great idea, and you should explain that you want the Saint Expedite to hasten the Cut and Clear, so they will burn them side-by-side.

2) Essence of Bend-Over is a traditional hoodoo candle to addd to a Mariage candle as a helper light if you want more power and rulership over the marriage.

3) Saint Martha is an excellent candle to add to a Marriage candle if you are a Catholic and like to work with her and you want more power and rulership over the marriage.

4) No, go ahead and make your vow to Saint Expedite and purchase (or bake) some pound cake now. When the candle is finished, you will get a candle report. If it looks clean and cear and you feel that the work is being accomplished to your satisfaction, then pay him with the pound cake.By the way, pound cake freezes well and keeps for about a year, so you can cut up small slices as you work with Saint Expedite.

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

catherine yronwode

MysteriousPisces3
Forum Member

Unread post by MysteriousPisces3 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:41 am

I am curious about my candle report that I received. In addition to working on my honey jar and other things that my worker suggested, I had a reconciliation candle burned at MISC. The report stated:

[Text deleted.]

I can't afford a reading to delve in deeper into the report and I've had positive and negative signs which coincides with not only the report but a prior reading as well mostly about the obstacles and barriers.

My question is with that information what am I to do now?

What should the next step be?

Psychic Mimi
Forum Member

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:46 am

You don't do anything right now. You have had your signs, which have been good. Now you need you wait for movement and manifestation.

MysteriousPisces3
Forum Member

Unread post by MysteriousPisces3 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:54 am

Thank you for your feedback. May it be possible to help me understand another situation as well:

I have been working with Miss Elvrya regarding a love/reconciliation issue. Since our first reading she informed me to begin a honey jar which has been going good but took a turn for bad today. She informed me to wait 4 days, 4 weeks, or 4 months. But I've noticed things have been occurring in 3's for me. After the 3rd day of my work, I had a dream about my ex that was very vivid regarding the outcome that I am working towards. After 3 weeks, I received a work phone call from an individual with the same first name (which is a semi-common name) and exact occupation as my ex, and I'm currently entering week 4.

With all the positive signs there was a negative encounter as I initiated my first attempt at communication with him today. Surprisingly I took the negative quite well and I guess it was to be expected due to receiving a candle report which in part stated "there are obstacles that are creating a barrier to open dialog that will need to be removed."

I've been burning the candles on the side of the jar in a holder due to the fact that where I live there have been several earthquakes and I didn't want to take the risk of anything falling over. On Friday, for the first time, the previous candles wax was completely burned away leaving no remnants of the weeks or day's candle. Today, the wax build-up was stuck to the side of the honey jar and there are pieces of wax that are neither stuck to the candle holder or the jar. To paint a clearer picture the wax looks like a water fall with the wax from the bottom shooting up towards the sky like an upside down teardrop I guess.

My question in regards to the honey jar are 1) am I altering the work or it's progress by not lighting the candles on top of the jar, and 2) should I be discouraged by the negative reaction that I encountered today or keep in mind that there has been more positive signs than negative and that it will take more time while working towards reconciliation. I only took to the forum today because I cannot afford another reading for a few months and am curious to receive some feedback.

Thanks for your input in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:40 am

MysteriousPisces3,

You cannot expect us to give you free readings on top of your MISC readings or to give you free readings about the work you are doing under the guidance of Miss Elvyra.

You say that you cannot afford a reading, but in truth a ten minute / ten dollar reading by an AIRR member is cheaper than burning another candle. I recommend it, as you seem unsettled in mind and may need a quick check-in. See the thread on AIRR members who do ten-minute / ten dollar readings. Miss Elvyra is one of those who perform ten dollar / ten minute readings, by the way!
catherine yronwode

MysteriousPisces3
Forum Member

Unread post by MysteriousPisces3 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:59 am

It wasn't my intention to try and get a free reading on the site. It was moreso an effort to understand the information I was given from people who may have experienced what I am experiencing in terms of signs, movement, etc and applying that with my honey jar results as well as my candle report.

I will do a check in as soon as possible. Thanks.

openminded
Forum Member

Unread post by openminded » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:27 pm

I'm having trouble trying to interpret my candle report. I figured I'd reply to a similar thread vs starting a new one. The petition was in regards to someone finding the truth about her unfaithful partner. Anyone that can guide me, I'd love to have your help.

[Text deleted.]

In addition, I may need to have a reading done with something unrelated, how can I schedule one?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Dear openminded ,

I'm sorry but your candle report cannot be interpreted because the candle report IS the interpretation of your candle burn. In other words, we cannot interpret an interpretation. If the wording is unclear to you, try calling the church and asking someone to explain. It looked pretty straightforward to me, though. A reading may be a good idea for you. Check out the AIRR readers wo do ten-minute readings. Try one of the readers from the church, such as Miss Elvyra or me (Miss cat).
catherine yronwode

Hayngirl808
Forum Member

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Does the candle magic stop working once the candles are done or does it keep working?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:32 am

Questions regarding the issue of clarifying MISC candle burn reports seem to encompass a good majority of the Private Messages I get from Forum Users. I do not work at Lucky Mojo, nor do I light candles for MISC, nor was I present for the burn or witness to the after-sight of the candle glass for divination. Please understand that randomly asking me to divine the outcome of your candle burn will not be successful. Take Miss cat's above advice and:
I'm sorry but your candle report cannot be interpreted because the candle report IS the interpretation of your candle burn. In other words, we cannot interpret an interpretation. If the wording is unclear to you, try calling the church and asking someone to explain. It looked pretty straightforward to me, though. A reading may be a good idea for you. Check out the AIRR readers who do ten-minute readings. Try one of the readers from the church, such as Miss Elvyra or me (Miss cat).
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ladydawn
Forum Member

Unread post by ladydawn » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:51 pm

I placed my vigil order over 3 months ago and still have yet to receive a report. Even checked my spam mail, and nothing. :/

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:00 am

ladydawn, there are no candle reports waiting to be sent from three months ago. Obviously something has gone wrong.

Please contact the church and they will straighten it out, whatever the problem may be.

Remember that since people use fake names in the forum, i cannot help them on the forum

You need to call the church or email the church and give your REAL NAME and your order number.

Thanks for understanding.

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:

http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:

photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:

church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:

707-887-7808

Click here for Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

catherine yronwode

Michigangirl75
Forum Member

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:07 am

I have question... I order the candle services..is it reading or does they actually do the spell for you.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:37 am

The Candle Service will burn a vigil candle(s) on your behalf. All you do is select the type of vigil and provide your petition. When the candle is done you will receive an email report on how the candle burns. All of this information and more can be found on the Candle Servce Page. I would invite you to go there and read through the instructions provided.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

DreamCatcher
Forum Member

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:46 pm

hello all,
I was wondering what the plain candles where mainly used for? I'm thinking that they are custom fixed to fit the clients situation. Is this correct?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Plain candles are also set in the church by people who don't want others to know their specific petition, prayer, or names of various parties.
catherine yronwode

PatrickT
Forum Member

Unread post by PatrickT » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:38 am

I was wondering if this is is the place - or if there is such a place - on the forum where I could ask for advice on my candle report? You know, like ask for someones opinion on their burn, or any witnessed events that surrounded the candle?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm

The candle report is written and emailed to you and then the candle glass is recycled. The candle servers --:Lou, Katrina, and Elvyra -- only rarely post here at the forum.

You can schedule a ten minute (ten dollar) reading with either Lou or Elvyra if you tell them in advance to hold your candle after sending you the report, so that you can call in and discuss it and what further opinions they may have or further spellwork they may recommend to you. But do schedule this in advance, or it will not be possible.
catherine yronwode

redcase1
Forum Member

Unread post by redcase1 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Hello,

1) I'm very worried about confidentiality. For the petition papers, will it be hidden under the candle or pasted on the candle where its visible to customers or random visitors to the church/shop?

2) if i intend to order the labelled vigil candles, instead of the plain vigil candles, my information and petition will still be private right? then what is the difference between the 2? i want to order the labelled ones for their intended purpose, but i want my personal information to be strictly private.. can it be done?

3) i had a intranquility candle set and the report wasn't very positive, so i intend to have another one set. But i was wondering, what effect does it have if i set many many intranquility candles? Do the effects pile up and make my intent more likely to happen? i.e the more you set the more likely it will happen? or? Im not sure how it works

4) If i order 3 candles, will they be set at the same time or separately? because i have had 2 other candles set but have not received the report yet. only the intranquility candle.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:28 am

Hi redcase1,

1) Petition papers are usually taped to the candle, folded, with the writing facing inward so that it can't be read - unless you have asked for something different when ordering the candle lighting service. Visitors to the shop also don't make a habit of reading and manipulating MISC set candles so you needn't worry. Whichever option you chose, plain or labelled, your information will still be treated with the utmost care and respect as with all clients of Lucky Mojo.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Unread post by newbie » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:36 pm

I placed an order for synchronized setting of vigil candles but I don't know if you guys write the petition paper as-is based on what I mention in message area or if you write it based on what I describe so I gave a little background and then I wrote my petition and even though the message area on the order page took everything while I was typing, the message was truncated, without erroring out about message space restriction, once the order was submitted, I could see that the entire message was not transmitted.

So, just so you will have the entire message, I sent an email with order number, and the actual message that I put in the original message area (background, petition, names and DOBs) along with photo to order@luckymojo.com

Please let me know if you can associate the petition with the order if it was sent separately like I did.

Thanks.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi Newbie! You have asked some very good questions. When you send an order to have lights set, the request is not sent to here to The Lucky Mojo Forum.

On The Lucky Mojo Forum we try to the best of our ability to answer questions about products we work with from The Lucky Mojo Curio Company.

We also give out kind advice, that may be close to the heart, or may have life experience attached or a spiritul message -- or all three combined.

You ought to have sent your message to the church, not to Lucky Mojo. so unless you kept a copy and can resend it to the church, you are going to have to email the Shop regarding your question, because we can not see it.

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Unread post by newbie » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Miss Tammie Lee,
I guess you misunderstood my question. It's late again...today too, I know :)
I wasn't sending any information about the petition. I was also not asking to associate it to my order from here.
I sent all the information again to the email mentioned in my previous post which i believe belongs to the shop.

I wrote to see if anybody knows if information sent like this (via email) be associated to the order...u know.. out of their own experience..

Thank You.

I will also call the shop to see what they will say.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:57 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html

Read this entire page :)

Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Unread post by newbie » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Should I ask for a specific person when I request candle set on your altar? or is the candle setter automatically assigned?

I do not know any candle setters so I am okay either way.

I shopped the usual way and added one candle to be set by MISC and one to send to me (by adding to the cart) along with adding a few more things to my cart.

I requested a synchronized setting.

I called the shop today and they said it will be a while before my fixed candle can be shipped but they can well before that set candle on altar for me and I can set mine after I receive my candle.

I hope that is okay.

I believe he said Katrina is going to set candle for me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 pm

newbie,

When you order a light at MISC, you should ask for your church candle to be "HELD FOR SIMULTANEOUS SETTING" and then call the church when you receive your candle in the mail. That's all there is to it, and hundreds of people do this successfully every year.

If you have requested a synchroniized setting of lights and are concerned that your request was not understood, please contact the church's candle servers. Their email is candles@missionaryindependent.org -- and they will handle it.

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:

707-887-7808

catherine yronwode

Unread post by newbie » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Dear Miss Cat and all the moderators that have answered my questions till date..thank you very much to begin with.

I understand that the LM staff is super busy. I can say that I really know it to be a fact looking at the order numbers of two orders that I placed with a gap of 8 days in between.

I appreciate the help you people are giving here on the forum in spite of busy schedules. Many times I wanted to say that, but I just kept quite since I did not know in what sense it will be taken.

I read some post threadss that ran for 20-25 pages and ppl asking the same questions again and again and few moderators very patiently replying the same questions again and again and again . So I do understand why some of the answers seem like slap in the face - You are bound to lose patience at some point.

I would also like to say that any time I ask a question I do not ask out of impatience or by expecting too much either from the staff or forum members or the success of the work I am hoping to carry out once my supplies arrive. Rather I put my question across respectfully only hoping (and not with any other kind of expectation) that someone can give me a reply most apt for me and I did receive help many times.

That being said I placed an order from the online shopping cart, <<<not by calling the MISC>>> and by the time I called the shop to confirm they received the photos and petition (I honestly did not know that the shop was different and the church was different), the order was not in the system yet and he said the photo and the message will go to the candle setter and it will be lit in about 3 days time.

So I told him that I requested synchronous setting of a dressed Lucky Mojo candle to be mailed to me (though it was already also mentioned in the massage area heading and the email subject) and he suggested that the order will take time.

Sure many people do it without problems but it's my first time.

And I was not complaining..I only mentioned what I did when i placed the order.

Thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello, redcase1

4) If i order 3 candles, will they be set at the same time or separately?

What you are talking about is Sequential Burn in runs or a Continual Candle Service. Sometimes a recommendation is made to burn another candle...sometimes a recommendation is made to add a different type of candle burn to increase success of your petition. It all depends....Candle burning time is a result of many factors... I would call the shop and ask if your candle has been set and if a report has been sent.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:38 pm

newbie, if you church order said to HOLD THE CANDLES for a simultaneous burn, that is what the church deacons will do. You will have to PHONE or EMAIL the church to get them to set the lights when you get your package from LMCCo and are ready for the simultaneous burn.

redcase1,

1) Aura answered this for you.

2) Yes -- but you are confused -- think: why would people want unlabelled candles set at the church where no one they know will see them? Simple: they don't want US to know their work! We have one client who has set unlabelled white and unlabelled green candles in the church for three years -- and we have never seen her petitions.

3) You may set more candles and we will report on how well they burn. Sometimes they improve, sometimes they turn up strange signs in the glass, sometimes they get worse over tie. The divination is a free or extra result we give you after performing the spell. Some folks don't want the report at all -- they just want to set the candles.The above-mentioned lady with the white and green unlabelled candles specifically asks for no reports. We serve you, not some pre-conceived notion of what we think is best for you. That's why we are called candle SERVERS.

4) jwmcclin replied to this question of yours above.

Now one more thing, recase1 -- you made five posts and two were copies of one another. Please stop doing this. It is annoying to the moderators and administrators, because we have to number your questions and compile them all into one post, and then delete all the duplicated text.

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

catherine yronwode

vitax
Forum Member

Unread post by vitax » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:24 am

I have questions about the petitions. In which tense they should be written to have the appropriate effect?:

1. XX hot footed from YY and left YY forever
2. XX will hot foot YY and will leave YY forever
3. XX is hot footing YY and leaves YY forever

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:27 am

Greetings,

For poeticone: In regards to your first question: It is never too late to schedule a reading. A reading can always help to shed light on a situation or let you know how the work is going. As for your second question: It is advisable to have candles running for the same situation at your home and here at the church, we often recommend this exact situation. As far as adding another location with a rootworker, I would recommend that you speak directly to that rootworker. Explain that you have candles burning in other places and let them help you to determine the right steps for your situation. When you and a church, you and a rootworker, or all three are setting lights on the same issue, it is called "backing up the work." You may also be asked to back up the work of a candle ministry by taking spiritual baths or performing other simple spiritual acts on your own behalf.

For vitax: Ultimately, you need to go with the style of petition that feels right for you. Creating petition papers for your own workings in your own space is a little different than creating petitions that we will burn for you here at MISC. But in my personal opinion, I would write the petition out as you have in example #1 when sending the petition for us to light for you at MISC. If you were doing this work at home you could write the petition listing the target's name three times and then crossing over or effacing that name with writing that says something to the effect of "leave my life forever" over and over again without taking your pen off of the paper.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:53 am

Vitex,

None of those options make sense to me because none of them are in the form of the natural language of affirmative prayer.

1. XX hot footed from YY and left YY forever: This is not a petition. It is in the past tense and hence a false statement. and it is also grammatically incorrect in terms of the way we talk about our work. You do not hot foot someone from someone else. You got foot them, period. Learn more about hot footing here:

http://luckymojo.com.hotfoot.html

2. XX will hot foot YY and will leave YY forever: This is ambiguous, but neither interpretation of the statement makes good sense in terms of hot foot work:

A. If YOU are XX, you would not use a Hot Foot candle in order to get up the courage and wherewithal to leave YY, because that wold be hot footing YOURSELF!

B. If XX is someone named Joe and you are trying to get Joe to break up with Billie, and you want to use a Hot Foot candle to get Billie to wander forever, you would just say, "Billie you will wander forever." You would not say, "Joe, you will hot foot Billie" -- because it is YOU (not Joe) who is hot footing Billie.

3. XX is hot footing YY and leaves YY forever: Again, a senseless petition, as far as i am concerned. This is the same as number 2 above, simply cast into the continuing present tense. The same objections to it still apply.

Ask yourself:

1) Do i actually know what it means to hot foot someone? (See the web page cited above.)

2) Is this the right spell for my intention? That is, do i actually send someone away?

3) Is this hot foot jinx the only work i have in mind or will it be one part of a two-part job, such as (a) breaking up a couple and (b) sending one of the people away -- or will it be one part of a three-part request, such as (a) breaking up a couple, (b) sending one of the people away, and (c) returning the other one to me?

Think it through logically, then form your petition in plain and clear language.

Samples of plain and clear language of this type can be found in The Book of Psalms. Here are two examples used in Hot Foot work:

Psalms 35:
[5] Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them.
[6] Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.

Psalms 59
[11] Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield.
[12] For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.
[13] Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be: and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah.
[14] And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
[15] Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

vitax
Forum Member

Unread post by vitax » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am

Thank you Catherine!
English is not my native language. I asked rather wthether petitions should be written in past, present or future tense.

But I will read as well more about hot footing, because I want to use the MISC candle for breaking-up, in addition to my vinegar jar and brake-up candle which I ordered few days ago.

And your prayer examples helped me a lot, because often in magic people are saying that you should write your petitions as if they happened already. Maybe this not fits to hoodoo.

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:42 am

From what I understand, the MISC candle workers usually set the candles within a few days of receiving the order, but it's the reports that take a while to be emailed. Is this correct? When I ordered in the past, it once took 8 weeks to receive the reports. I just want to know what to expect this time, since it's been a while.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:45 am

Hi Mezan, If you had to wait 8 weeks there is a problem and give us a call.

Your candle will be lit 2-3 days after your order. It takes about 7 days to burn and then the candle report will be completed 2-3 days after that.

707-887-7808

Miss Phoenix

Fluffy
Forum Member

Unread post by Fluffy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:36 am

Hi everyone! I'm wondering how specifically to send tips to the person who sets my candle and sends me my report? Do I just send it through PayPal to the email address I get my report from? Thanks for your help!! Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I think they deserve a tip and want to be sure I send it properly. I swear I read all 7 pages in this thread ;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Fluffy!
Wow! That's so nice of you!
However, I'm not sure myself. You could ask Miss Phoenix (one of our moderators who is also part of the church).
Or call the shop and ask (707) 887-1521
Have a great evening.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi Fluffy, thank you so much! Tips are a lovely way to show appreciation to the candle setters.The best way to send a tip to your candle setter or candle reader is to put it in your order. Once you go to the check-out option you can have a tip added to your order. In the notes section you can also specify if you want this tip to go to a specific candle setter/reader or whoever happens to be setting candles that day. And, of course, if you have other questions feel free to give us a call.

Blessings!
Miss Phoenix

Eviya88
Forum Member

Unread post by Eviya88 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:07 pm

I sent pictures and information to the ema addreas provided on the candle services page, how do I know if they recieved them and are going to/already using them on my candles? I thought they would let me know if they received them or not and with the right order. Just a little worried :( I definitely want pictures to be used.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Eviya88: You may call the church and ask them if they have received all of your information.
Joseph Magnuson

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Eviya88, Joseph is correct, call the shop or the church. We don't send confirmations when pictures are received, but you can trust that any pictures you send are applied to the candles on your order. And if you send in future orders and want the same pictures used, you don't have to re-email them. All pics are kept on your file. All you have to do it put in notes section of your order to use previous pics. But, if you want to confirm that we did, in fact get your email, you can call us to verify.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

Eviya88
Forum Member

Unread post by Eviya88 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:30 am

I called, it's all taken care of and I feel better now :), Thank you both very much!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:57 am

Eviya88: It was no problem at all. That is why we are here! I'm glad it was sorted out and that you feel relieved.
Joseph Magnuson

Fluffy
Forum Member

Unread post by Fluffy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:12 am

Thanks for your responses about tips :)

katstar
Forum Member

Unread post by katstar » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:03 am

Hi :) ive been having a look at the page for altar candles and i cant work out which one to choose for help with finding a rental property? im in urgent need of finding somehwere nice and affordable, its a bad time of year to move as its a very student area and the leases are all on rotation january/july time (im not a student but i cant move area). I need somewhere by the end of december and its proving so difficult to find somewhere! i was hoping i could get some help with my search by having a candle lit at the missionary church?!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:50 am

Hi katstar,

I merged your post to an established thread on questions about the MISC Candle Service.

Here are some candles that you may consider having set for you as you look for a new rental property.

Attraction
Lodestone
Road Opener
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:08 am

katstar, you might also look at working with St. Joseph or the Lady or Loretto, both of these Saints can help with finding a home.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

katstar
Forum Member

Unread post by katstar » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 am

Thankyou for the advice! Ill get on ordering those candles :)

Cwds_613
Forum Member

Unread post by Cwds_613 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 pm

What does MISC mean?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Good Evening Cwds-613,
Here's everything you ever wanted to know about them (but were afraid to ask! LOL).
http://www.missionary-independent.org
I have also moved your post to that subforum
Enjoy the read.
Take care

kimmygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by kimmygirl » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:50 am

Hello,
I hope someone can help me. I would like to have a candlenburned by the MISC on behalf of my husband. He has been fighting the Veteran's Administration to not decrease his benefits, but they are putting him throgh pure hell, he has been deemed unemployable by SS administration, yet they continue to deny him, and claim they list this file, etc. An other words, they are sending him on a wild goose chase.plus the doctors have not finished his surgeries he needs. He needs this money to live.please, which candle sbould I have MISC burn for me.
kimmygirl

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Hi kimmygirl,

it sounds like Court Case would fit the bill nicely: it's great anytime bureaucracy gets overyl obnoxious. Here's the link: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... -case.html. Essence of bend over can also be helpful if burned to get the upper hand and control over the Veteran's administration: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... d-over.htm
Aura Laforest

kimmygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by kimmygirl » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:11 pm

thank you so very much Aura, you have helped me greatly. i will definitely look into getting this started right away

kimmygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by kimmygirl » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:03 pm

Hello Aura
I asked the question about advice as which candles to have burned for me by MISC for my husband being put through the ringer by the VA. since this is time sensitive,should I petition St. Expedite instead? or with court case , and essense of bendover

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Given the ''critical level'' on this - I'd work both the Court Case & Bendover AND petition St-Expedite for help. You want to keep heat on this and work it as many ways as you can until it's resolved.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

emma1985
Forum Member

Unread post by emma1985 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Hello Friends
Needs your help, I read about ALTAR CANDLE SERVICES: HOW WE CAN SET LIGHTS FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL AID on the site , but the selection is so big and do not know what the best fit for me, I need help with Finding love (life partner) and to advance at work, what do you think the best choice would be?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:32 pm

emma1985, Boss Fix and Steady Work or Crown of Success are logical choices for your work situation.

Come To Me or Attraction are good choices for new love. Attraction is also used to draw money and good luck, but of course you can concentrate your petition on love.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:45 am

emma1985, on top of MissMichaele's excellent suggestions you might also consider Chuparrosa for finding a life partner: http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Hello,
I'm wondering how common it is to have very good burns for love-related candles with a specific target, yet things not working out with them at all (it's definitely for the best). I feel like this may indicate a loving relationship will manifest for me, but with a more suitable partner. In other words, one of the "minor obstacles" mentioned in the candle reports could well be the target himself...maybe he has been my obstacle to meeting a great person who will treat me like I deserve? Any related experiences or input would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”