Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC How to Order Candle Services Question and Answers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
cancermum
Forum Member

Re: MISC How to Order Candle Services Question and Answers

Unread post by cancermum » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi...

This is probably more of a testimonial.

I just want to say a big thank you to Katrina who dressed, prayed and set my Return to Me candle at the MISC altar and to Miss Phoenix for Interpreting the results.

After reading the threads here I thought that it would be weeks until I got my report, but from the time I placed my order to the time I got my candle report was 14days!!!!

My candle burnt steadily and I had some obstacles but it was spot on and coincided exactly with the reading from my AIRR rootworker....who is currently doing work on my behalf which out of respect, won't divulge the details whilst work is being carried out.

Thank you so much for the wonderful work you do and the time and care you all give to help each and everyone of us.

You have a lifelong client.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:23 am

Mezan, I would say that your interpretation of the obstacles is likely right on. This is a potential issue with the love working. You might consider a a reading to get more specific information.

cancermum, it is truly our pleasure!

Happy New Year!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

MissyA
Forum Member

Unread post by MissyA » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:02 am

Hi, what kind of candle can I have MISC light to have a man obsessed with me and always wanna spend on me and be generous with me generally. What candle mixed with what oil should I light? Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:22 am

A combination of Follow Me Boy and Pay Me Vigil lights could be effective and adding Cleo May and/or Jezebel oil to either of these can help. A Jezebel light combined with Pay Me oil is another choice.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

shotgunchicken
Newly Registered

Unread post by shotgunchicken » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:00 am

I'm considering having a break up spell lit. I'm curious if anyone can go through their experiences with having a break up candle lit for me? I know that's a little vague but since I'm new to candle-lighting I'd love to hear everything of what people have gone through, examples of what people have experienced as signs, or really anything anyone has to share that they feel is valuable. (And please do link me if there are other threads pertaining to this--my search terms may have been too generic, so I'm very sorry if I missed any!)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello, shotgunchicken,
MISC will light the candle and then give you a candle report when it has finished. They will tell you exactly what they see and what has happened during the candle burning phase. They will tell you the interpretations if anything is left on the glass. They will also make recommendations once they have provided yu with this information
Hope this helps
Take care

summersunshine
Forum Member

Unread post by summersunshine » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:01 pm

Thank you to Miss Cat, Miss Phoenix and Miss Katrina. I appreciate MISC candle services. They are a GREAT support to the success of spellwork. You do a great job! Thank you! Recently I had some candles lit to aid some love work I was doing on a very shy person. Within the first week after lighting candles at MISC this person showed up at my job more than once and gave me their phone number. Then a few days later we went out. Also when I received the email readings they were spot on.Very cool! Just wanted to give a good word! (;

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:28 am

Thanks so much for the feedback summersunshine! I'm very happy to hear that your working has been successful!
Miss Phoenix

bknwn
Forum Member

Unread post by bknwn » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:18 am

Hi guys,

I have a very silly question and please excuse my ignorance. I had the church light lots of different candles for me recently. . I wanted to know, when do your petitions start to manifest? As soon as you light the candle or as soon as it is burnt down?
I feel rather silly asking such a question but I am new to candles.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:05 am

Candle work is like any other work; the time it takes to manifest depends on several factors, such as the skill of the worker, your belief or doubt, unknown factors, and the will of God. I'd suggest letting go and allowing things to happen.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:17 pm

I really need some help in my situation, & fast, so I considered getting a vigil candle set on the altar of the Missionary Independent Church. After speaking with a very helpful staff member on the phone for advice, she recommended a Blessing candle & I agreed. I just purchased the candle & service on Friday, but she said that MISC does them in 24-48 hours. My question is; do we get an email when the candle is lit, or do we just get a candle report?

bknwn
Forum Member

Unread post by bknwn » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Thank you so much for your fast reply.. you're right, I should let go. I had two candles recently lit by the church with good results but, obstacles. I had the church light more candles as I much prefer Mother Katrina over my own abilities and trust their work. I should rest easy but.. hard to stop thinking about it.
Thanks again for your knowledge and advice.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:23 pm

You will get a candle report when its burned out. Remember LM is an international business that sets and lights candles for tuns of people a day. It would be impossible and impractical to send an email like that. Assume its lit and focus on the positive and pray for it as well.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:30 pm

Thank you so much. Yes, I'm sure the MISC staff is very busy. I've even referred to LM as the gold standard in hoodoo oils on my blog, so I should be patient & know that the work is being done & that it will be done right :) It's just hard when you're stuck in a situation where you're playing the waiting game, makes me have so little patience for everything else right now, lol.
HRCC Student #1989

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:18 pm

I understand where you are coming from, I read a few post today of people not being patient, over thinking the work etc. I can tell you from experience and reading on here that over thinking work will kill it. My Father always said a watched kettle never boils, so if you always watching thinking worring of course it wont happen. you killed it. Most ppl then freak out that they are thinking too much about it now what? We have to remember when doing work that its Trusted in God. He answers when ready, not your time, my time his time. Also over thinking can make you act differently and miss signs or read them wrong. When I do work that close to the heart I purposely fill my schedule with the gym, church, reading a new book, hanging with friends.. I know I will think about it so I prevent me by adding things. This would be a great time also to work on another working that you are not so pressed on, make a new jar, mojo, something to draw money..etc

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:06 pm

bknwn, have them light a Tranquility candle for you, too :) -- or get some bath crystals and branch out into spiritual bathing.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Well, I have been having a hard time getting through my day without crying a little at some point. Today isn't any different, but I felt focused enough to work on my blog & I've felt a sense of comfort lately, like everything is going to work out for me. Although, I am still in pajamas, but hey! They're comfortable & pretty darn cute, lol.
HRCC Student #1989

bknwn
Forum Member

Unread post by bknwn » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:35 pm

I think that is a good suggestion... I have so many candles being lit (approx 9 ) at the moment, that have burnt, in the process of burning or are lined up to be burnt.
I think the worst thing is having my target on my social media account and seeing the changes in his communication (the little message button that shows when he was last using fb messenger) it has changed dramatically since Mother Katrina lit the candles... it's driving me nuts.
But, it has only been 2 and a half days so...
Am I able to use this when I am lighting coercive candles? Another silly question I know.
Thank you for your advice... this forum is the only thing keeping me focused at the moment.
I really appreciate all the advice.

BlakPrincessUK
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:27 am

AlyssaH wrote:Well, I have been having a hard time getting through my day without crying a little at some point. Today isn't any different, but I felt focused enough to work on my blog & I've felt a sense of comfort lately, like everything is going to work out for me. Although, I am still in pajamas, but hey! They're comfortable & pretty darn cute, lol.
Hello AlyssaH
My suggestion would be to burn a white skull for yourself. I was in the same situation, really frantic and thought my spell to death !! I found it extremely helpful to focus once I burnt a white skull for myself. I can't remember the oils I used but I did feel more composed and serene. If you don't have access to a white skull candle then maybe you can use a white votive candle instead and pray your intent.

This has also made me feel more empowered. When i come across a challenging situation, I no longer feel helpless but immediately start devising ways to make the situation benefit me.

As I said this helped me tremendously. I am not very experienced, so perhaps the certified rootworkers can give further advice.
Good luck to you

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:52 am

AlyssaH and bknwn, Again, the goal here is to try and let it go as much as possible. There is a saying "set it and let it go" when it comes to candles. My suggestion is when those feelings start to creep in and send you down the spiral or stress, sadness, or even obsession, this is the time to start praying. Call to God, a Saint, one of your allies, and place your fears and worries in their hands. No matter what you are not going through it alone. Prayer is one of the most simple and powerful ways to get through the difficult moments.

Best of luck.
Miss Phoenix

deedee88
Forum Member

Unread post by deedee88 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:50 am

Hi, so I want a lot of candles lit for me on your spiritual altar for different things. How much is too much at once?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:40 am

Well its not uncommon to burn candles together for different aspects at the same time like burning a healing candle with a reconcilation candle, or a crown of success and a steady work candle etc. Some people like to set candles in runs so when one goes out they replace it. I dont know what you want candles lit for, if its multiple things that involve the candles to assist, like uncrossing and a luck drawing then id burn one wait then burn the other.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:41 pm

exactly, I like runs in candles when working on a situation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:43 pm

deedee88,

Despite what the above two folks said, i will tell you from my experience that there is no upper limit. Right now one woman is burning 10 black candles on specific enemies (one per candle), but one time, i kid you not, a person has us light 93 black candles on one day, on 31 people (3 different candles per person, all to be lit at once).

Likewise, we have had folks burn a dozen candles at once, one for money, two for love, one for health, two for success, one for revenge, and so forth.

We have a lot of clients who set lights in runs -- 7 or 13 of one title, to be lit successively.

We have folks who have standing orders for the same set of candles to be lit once a month for one year, say, four assorted per month on the first of each month, an order of 48 candles in total.

Hope this helps!

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:

http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:

photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:

candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:

church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:

707-887-7808

Click here for Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

catherine yronwode

aniviel
Forum Member

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:37 pm

I've been using the church candle services a lot since I live abroad (and not alone), it's much easier for me. I've seen many good changes through these candles.

I was wondering, I just received two perfect reports on two candles I had burning for me (Love Me and Kiss Me Now!), both had no residue and burnt clearly.
Should I wait before lighting Love-related candles again? Give time for these outcomes to manifest?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Hello, lalyil,
GREAT news that your candles burned clean! WOW!
To answer your question: that's up to you.
Some practitioners like to keep using magic until they see signs, or movement, and/ or completion.
Other practitioners will wait for signs, movement, and/or completion.
So, do what's in your heart. Spirit will guide you.
Take care

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:48 am

lalyil, I agree with Miss Aida. Personally, I like to wait to see some movement or signs in one direction or another, but there are plenty of practitioners who don't want to leave any space between workings. Trust your instincts.
Miss Phoenix

abadd1
Forum Member

Unread post by abadd1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:05 am

what candle and oil additions to this candle would be ideal for extreme success at a job? i have two jobs. i want to be extremely successful at my banking job. i want to be the best there. i want this success to lead to bigger and better things.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Hi abadd1, having MISC burn a combo of Crown of Success and Steady Work would do well. They use a combination of oils and herbs specially suited to enhance the effects of the candles before they're set to work for you.
Aura Laforest

MoonSunStar
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:36 am

Hi,
I would like to order luckymojos light service. But in the shopping chart, there's no where that I can attach a photo of my loved one. Where do I write the petition? And as for the light, if I order for example reconciliation light, what oils and herbs will be dressed and can I request to add an extra oil or ingredient?
And as for the name of the person I would like to have it worked on, it's not an english name and the name has symbols above the letters, how will luckymojo be able to write the correct name? Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:05 am

Hi MoonSunStar,

When you order a candle set, you can send your photo to the church by email; for your petition, you write that in the text box for ''additional instructions'' at the bottom of the checkout/order form. For the person's name, since it is difficult to print correctly, it's worth sending in a scanned photo of how it should look along with the target's photograph.

Reconciliation lights are fixed with a combination of herbs and oils suited to the case, you can't add an extra oil or ingredient - but from having fixed them myself during the apprenticeship week - I can tell you that you don't need them: the candles are plenty strong just the way they come.
Aura Laforest

MoonSunStar
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:07 am

Thank you Aura!
I will make the order and payment, write the petition on the message area and then attach a photo of our names and his picture in an email to MISCG then. It takes a few days for the candle to be set so I'm sure it'll be ok and that MISC will receive the files in time? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, MoonSunStar ,
I use the MISC service frequently and they are very prompt and efficient.
So, not to worry about lighting them n time.
Take care

magdalena
Forum Member

Unread post by magdalena » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:07 am

Hi, just curious, when you order a candle to be placed at the alter, how long before it is placed. Are you notified when it will actually be burned or only after the burning is completed? I just like to keep an eye out for signs but not sure when to begin looking.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:52 am

Hi magdalena,

Usually candles are set within a day or two of ordering. You're not notified when the burn begins, only afterwards when you receive the burn report.
Aura Laforest

frankwhite123
Forum Member

Unread post by frankwhite123 » Mon May 05, 2014 3:33 pm

I have been emailing photos to photos@missionaryindependent.org for candle settings. Is that the correct email to have photos attached to candle setting?

Also, when having the work done to draw someone, do you need a photo of yourself and the person(s) emailed or just their photo?

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon May 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Thats the email I used and they received it :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello, frankwhite123 ,
It helps to send your picture also.
take care

Sunshine94
Forum Member

Unread post by Sunshine94 » Fri May 09, 2014 8:17 am

I recently ordered three candles to be burnt at MISC altar: chuparrosa, follow me boy and reconciliation, 3-4 days ago that is. My ex had started to act really withdrawn and so I sent in the chuparrosa and follow me boy candle first but then we had an argument and now we aren't even friends. That's when I ordered a reconciliation vigil. I just wanted to know that since now we're not even friends, did the other two candles go to waste? (chuparrosa and follow me boy) or will they work once the reconciliation kicks in (even though they were ordered before reconciliation vigil). I really wish they would, since I'm on a budget :(

Thanks

curiousgirl2007
Forum Member

Unread post by curiousgirl2007 » Mon May 12, 2014 6:44 am

I have a question on which candles to be set. I had a really bad falling out with a friend last Sept and last month we emailed each other and said that we forgive each other, but that's it. Is there a candle that can be lit to get the friendship back? Is there also a candle that can be lit for family members that have had a falling out?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello, coldlady ,
What will probably happen is that they'll work very shortly before the reconciliation.
Why don't you just wait and see what happens and then go from there?
It's very difficult to predict how the universe will carry out these energies.
Hope this helps
Take care
coldlady wrote:I recently ordered three candles to be burnt at MISC altar: chuparrosa, follow me boy and reconciliation, 3-4 days ago that is. My ex had started to act really withdrawn and so I sent in the chuparrosa and follow me boy candle first but then we had an argument and now we aren't even friends. That's when I ordered a reconciliation vigil. I just wanted to know that since now we're not even friends, did the other two candles go to waste? (chuparrosa and follow me boy) or will they work once the reconciliation kicks in (even though they were ordered before reconciliation vigil). I really wish they would, since I'm on a budget :(

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, curiousgirl2007,
My suggestion is reconciliation for both and a peaceful home for the family. www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
So, the family would get 2 candles and the friend gets one.
Also, you will get candle reports that can help you decide what to do afterwards
Take care
curiousgirl2007 wrote:I have a question on which candles to be set. I had a really bad falling out with a friend last Sept and last month we emailed each other and said that we forgive each other, but that's it. Is there a candle that can be lit to get the friendship back? Is there also a candle that can be lit for family members that have had a falling out?

iasked
Forum Member

Unread post by iasked » Fri May 23, 2014 6:47 am

Does MISC set lights on weekends? Or is that your off day? Also, how long does a candle take to burn and when will the report be sent?

iasked
Forum Member

Unread post by iasked » Fri May 23, 2014 6:48 am

And which candles should I get to make a person miss you and think about you non stop?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, iasked ,
Yes, they do this on the weekends also. Lucky Mojo is open 7 days a week.
It takes anywhere from 4 -7 days for a candle burn (but usually 5). The timing depends on the candles' behaviors. Sometimes, candles will even take longer than that to bun!
You will get a report as soon as the candle has extinguished (or a day later, depending on the amount of readings that they have to do. Remember, reading these are energy-draining. and the reports are time consuming).
Here are 6 pages of ideas for you to make a decision about what type of candle to light: picture-box-to-make-someone-think-of-you-t19480.html
I hope this helps.
take care

Sunshine94
Forum Member

Unread post by Sunshine94 » Sun May 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Thank you so much for your insight Miss Aida.

I have another very complicated situation: I had ordered the three candles-follow me boy, chuparrosa on 5/4/2014 and the reconciliation candle on 5/7/2014. So I got the report today for the first two candles and the reports show excellent signs and very successful working. But I don't understand how that is possible because we are not even on talking terms right now and I had purchased the candles much before our fall out, but the candles were lit nine days after the purchase. I thought that the candles are usually lit a day or two after the purchase and that MISC was only behind with the reports so I talked to a very reputed AIRR member and we decided to have three intranquil spirit candles lit for me.

And now I got the reports for the first two love candles which show a very clean and excellent burn. Still have to get the reconciliation candle report though.

How do you think this whole thing with the intranquil spirit in the scene will turn out? I'm very worried.

Thanks!

smichelle
Forum Member

Unread post by smichelle » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Hi, everyone. I was just wondering, what does MISC do with the remains of the candles? I mean, is the remaining wax buried, or just tossed away? Just curious.

Also, and this might belong in a separate post, but I'm not sure... so I will ask it here as well... Does having a fixed candle lit count as a spell?

Mother Katrina
Forum Member

Unread post by Mother Katrina » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:09 pm

smichelle,

At MISC we read the candle wax and smoke patterns and send you a candle report, ten we recycle the glass.

Having a fixed candle lit can be used for a reading (the canlde report) and it is also a kind of spell (a candle spell).
Mother Katrina
Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Emjae
Forum Member

Unread post by Emjae » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:08 am

First I wish to say thank you to the deacons at MISC for offering such a lovely service!

I had a candle lit last Monday for reconcilliation and the report came to me last night stating some wax remained at the bottom and the candle had to be lit twice. It also stated this was unfinished business and delays. So, while I understand those portions of the report, I am curious as to what I can follow up with to ensure the work moves forward. The relighting twice concerns me and I would like to move to successful work, so what would help to address these two issues? My target and I are on barely amicable speaking terms at this time with limited contact.

I did email MISC to follow up and hope to hear something back but I wanted to ask here in hopes a certified practitioner might be able to guide me.

Also, the relighting twice concerns me. Does that mean the spell was a flop?

Thank you so much!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Hello, Emjae,
No, it wasn't a flop. But there is resistance.
I would have them light another candle of the same.
Wishing you the best

Emjae
Forum Member

Unread post by Emjae » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:42 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida!

Is there something I can have set along with the Reconciliation to overcome that resistance?

Thank you again!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

smichelle
Forum Member

Unread post by smichelle » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi there, everyone. I'm just wondering what I should do in this instance...

I had a few candles lit over the past few weeks. On the same day, I had two candles lit -- I received the report for one of the candles, but never received one for the other. A few days after I had these candles lit, I had a second batch of candles lit, and I received reports for some of those candles, but still nothing from the first batch.

I've sent in an email inquiring about it, but I haven't received any response. I'm just a bit worried that it got lost -- I was particularly curious about what this specific candle report would say, so I'm a bit bummed to have not received a response.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello, Emjae,
I apologize for taking so long to answer you.
I think that lighting another one of these candles will help overcome the resistance.
If it doesn't. then ask them (in the message area) to make a suggestion for a candle to overcome resistance if this second candle shows the same.
Wishing you the best

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:16 pm

you should call the church :idea:

smichelle
Forum Member

Unread post by smichelle » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:46 am

Sarafina wrote:you should call the church :idea:
Unfortunately, calling is not an option for me just now.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:42 pm

That reminds me...I bought a vigil candle & altar service directly from MISC (a month ago) & was charged, but never heard anything back from them. I better get to calling :)
HRCC Student #1989

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:11 pm

I would advise to call. The church lights candles for hundreds of patrons each week all over the world and then interprets the signs and sends a report. It takes time so you must be patient. The reports are on point. I have had candles set and waited and received the report. remember a person looks over the candles, the petition and notes and interprets it then its typed and sent out. However, if you do not get your report, something has gone wrong and you should contact them.

smichelle
Forum Member

Unread post by smichelle » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:43 pm

I understand that they have lots to do, and that it can take time.

This just bugs me though as I received one report for a candle I purchased the same day, and two reports for two other candles I purchased afterwards, but the one candle is kind of... missing. It's been a few weeks now, and the FAQ on here says that if you've been waiting longer than two weeks to feel free to check in. Unfortunately calling is not an option for me, so it seems like I might just have to accept that that candle report is lost. Unfortunate, as that was the one I was really curious about.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello, smichelle,
Contact them.
This error needs to be corrected.
Take care

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:

http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:

photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:

church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:

707-887-7808

Click here for Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

angelina08
Forum Member

Unread post by angelina08 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:52 am

Hi,

I have written a petition and sent photos as well as paid for the candles to be burned, I have emailed luckymojo several times and i know that they have read my email as i am using gmail and it alerts me when my emails have been read. i have asked when the report will be given to me and followed the instructions and given them my order number but i never got any reply from luckymojo. i am wondering what i should do, this order has been since january (after emailing then several times i stopped) and until now i havent heard from them? thanks a lot

P.S. I prefer not to call on the phone as i live overseas

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”