Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC How to Order Candle Services Question and Answers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
angelael
Re: Question and Answers about MISC Candle Services

Unread post by angelael » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:09 am

Angelina, Miss Phoenix wrote in another post "If something has been lost in the mix please call us at the church 707-887-7808 email mephoenix@missionaryindependent.org or send me a PM here on the forum."

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:50 am

angelina08: Any candle order from January has long been read by this point. If you never received your candle report it could be due to a couple of reasons:
-We might have an incorrect email address for you
-It went into your spam folder (this happens ALL the time!)
-The Internet ate it (seriously, glitches happen)

I can't look your information up based on your forum name, so please feel free to send me a PM and I will find out what happened if calling isn't an option.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:39 pm

I have a feeling this is a really silly question, but...

When you order a run of candles, does the church email after each candle or wait until the end to give a report?

Mlance38

Questions about ordering MISC light setting

Unread post by Mlance38 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:51 pm

I am really interested in having a candle burn for me and a friend. I just need to know a few things. What is their email address? I know there is a link on their page but for some reason my computer isn't showing the link. Also, can we contact them by phone? if so what is their phone number (I didn't see it on their page but forgive me if it is there and I just missed it)

My last question is how long does the candle spells effects last? I would like to know if there is some sort of time limit I should be aware of.

Thanx in advance for answering my questions :mrgreen:
Last edited by MissMichaele on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retitled for clarity

j82

Re: I have a few questions

Unread post by j82 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Email address for LM or the church?
They are folks who get lots of orders and set lots of candles so if your question is about the candle its best to be asked on this forum hence why it exist.

Number?
LM has its number on its page for orders but they tend to restrict to helping customers with orders. MISC has its own seperate phone number.

how long does a candle spell last?

well the candle is set for its duration which is 5-7 days but some burn quicker some slower some not at all (based on the signs of the work), so that question really depends on the work and if God is willing it. Not knowing your candle your question or situation makes it hard to tell. Here is a sample to help illustrate: My bf and I break up. His decision not mine, I am unaware of why, so I have a reconcilation candle set for me..sure it may help bring him back but the burn of the candle could illustrate other issues I didnt know exist like it could show another lover, or he is resisting my work and I need to do more work or set more.

Another example I could apply for job and have a steady work and crown of success candle set so I do great in the interview and get the job. Well I interview and do their motions and then my report comes back the candles burned clean and clear meaning I will be successful, then I get a job offer.

I hope this helps you see how candle working works.

Mlance38

Unread post by Mlance38 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:54 am

Hmm...Your reply was a bit hard to follow

I am looking for the email and phone number for the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church.

thanx for the reply anyways.

ProphetAvery

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:46 am

Hi MLance, here is the phone number for MISC here: 707-887-7808 and the closest general email i could find for you was: church@missionaryindependent.org -- however, as J82 suggested, if you have a question specifically about the effects or use of a candle then the forum may be the best place to ask your question. Good luck, many blessings.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:04 pm

Mushu wrote:I have a feeling this is a really silly question, but...

When you order a run of candles, does the church email after each candle or wait until the end to give a report?
If it makes you feel better about your "silly question," I was in this thread to ask the exact same question. I was skimming through the thread to see if anybody else asked and just as I was about to hit reply I see the very last post in the thread lol.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Mlance38

Re: Questions about ordering MISC light setting

Unread post by Mlance38 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:13 pm

I found the emails I was looking for

I'll post them here if anyone else were looking for them but cant find them.

to email them a face picture for a candle lighting send to photos@missionaryindependent.org with a copy of your petition

for an emergency candle lighting email them at candles@missionaryindependent.org

My problem was that my computer wasn't showing the email links so it kinda frustrated me, but it's all good now. Thanks everyone for helping me :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:12 pm

I believe that they give you a candle report after each burn.
At least, this is what my clients have told me
You can always e-mail them and ask just to be 100% certain
Take care

Tjc123

Unread post by Tjc123 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:49 am

Im usually very happy about setting my candle on the alter, but I find it weird that they place it on there 2 or 3 after you order it. In the past it was vbset that day, now its totally different.I wish they would inform me so I wouldn't be waiting for 11 days or more but I still have not receive the email from my candle. Ijs just let us know and that will probably be less calls on that topic..thank you

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:10 am

Tjc123 wrote:Im usually very happy about setting my candle on the alter, but I find it weird that they place it on there 2 or 3 after you order it. In the past it was vbset that day, now its totally different.I wish they would inform me so I wouldn't be waiting for 11 days or more but I still have not receive the email from my candle. Ijs just let us know and that will probably be less calls on that topic..thank you
They don't just place our candles on the altar. MISC does SO much more than that. They prepare the candles, pray over them and set them up on the altars. That is AFTER doing all the dressing and putting the petitions on them. The praying over each candle is daily which also involves relighting them or otherwise handling them if they need to be AND THEN they put together and send a detailed candle report after the light is finished.

My first candle report had 4 people involved from start to finish. I for one am glad that there are so many orders that MISC takes a day or 2 to get the candles going and employs several people. Perhaps with the influx of new orders, they will consider a new way to handle them or allow us to pay to have our candles started quickly like before. But that will take time.

However, since the one-to-two day delay is now common knowledge, I am sure to get my petitions to them in order to have enough time to make my deadline if there is one. I needed a candle lit for Wednesday. Knowing that it won't be lit for a day or 2 after I send it, I sent it yesterday (Saturday).

I read a post of Miss Cat's recently that gave a glimpse into how truly busy the candle ministry is. It's a wonder they get the reports out that they do. They would need to clone themselves to send out emails to let you know when the candle has been started as well as the report when it's done.

Also remember that depending on the situation that the candle is for, the candle could just be burning slowly. They can't send a report until it's done.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:44 pm

Hello, Tjc123
In addition to everything Unbound said, you may want to e-mail them and ask them.
Take care
Tjc123 wrote:Im usually very happy about setting my candle on the alter, but I find it weird that they place it on there 2 or 3 after you order it. In the past it was vbset that day, now its totally different.I wish they would inform me so I wouldn't be waiting for 11 days or more but I still have not receive the email from my candle. Ijs just let us know and that will probably be less calls on that topic..thank you

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:32 am

Hello,

I am wondering if I want a Cast Off Evil candle lit for me, can I ask to dress it with a bit of crucible of courage oil, for example? Or reconciliation candle with stay with me oil? Or do I need to order 2 separate candles (one for reconciliation, another for stay with me) for the same petition?

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Hello, skyme715,
YES. You can ask them to dress with additional oils.
Or you can light 2 candles. Whichever you prefer!
Wishing you the best with this
Take care

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:00 am

They wouldn't necessarily need to clone themselves. Based on the way the report is formatted, I'm guessing they have a log of when each candle is lit or re-lit. They could probably program a simple script to automatically send a notification upon lighting. I'm fine with them not doing that especially if the way they do things isn't quite like I thought it was, but for other people who want to know.

And also.... did I understand that correctly? Do they pray over each individual candle every day?

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:25 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, skyme715,
YES. You can ask them to dress with additional oils.
Thank you, Miss Aida. Do you know if I must call to request this or can I write it somewhere in my order? The petition space only allows upto 200 characters, and there is nowhere else I've seen I can write it, perhaps in Paypal's "Note to merchant"?
I read a lot of posts on similar subjects but it's my understanding that the format of how to order has changed (there is no message field anywhere).

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, skyme715,
Their e-mail address is on this page. It's been posted by a few people already
Just say: "Will e-mail you with details" and then e-mail them the request.
Then, e-mail them with your order number and tell them what you want
Hope this helps.
Take care

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:42 pm

I have a question about lighting candles in runs. Is there a benefit to ordering ( for example) a run of three candles vs ordering one, seeing results and reading, ordering another, etc.? Does it build more strength as a run?

TawanaNicole

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:46 am

kmew1315 wrote:They wouldn't necessarily need to clone themselves. Based on the way the report is formatted, I'm guessing they have a log of when each candle is lit or re-lit. They could probably program a simple script to automatically send a notification upon lighting. I'm fine with them not doing that especially if the way they do things isn't quite like I thought it was, but for other people who want to know.

And also.... did I understand that correctly? Do they pray over each individual candle every day?
Yes they do. That's why it's called work...they are working the candle by praying your petition over it daily until it's finished.
TawanaNicole

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:06 am

Hi,

I ordered two candles to be set on the 1st of July 2014, a hot foot candle and a break up candle. I received the report for the break up candle on the 16th of July 2014. I have not received the report for the hot foot candle. I have checked my spam e-mail folder too just to be sure. I know that the altars are not very big and it may take time for there to be space for all orders to be fulfilled, but as it has been a month since I ordered the candle I was just wondering who I would need to contact about this to see if there has been space on the altar to set this candle yet.

Thanks x

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:34 pm

kmew1315 wrote:I have a question about lighting candles in runs. Is there a benefit to ordering ( for example) a run of three candles vs ordering one, seeing results and reading, ordering another, etc.? Does it build more strength as a run?
I'm in the midst of devising a plan of attack from multiple fronts and an answer to this question would be very beneficial. Thanks.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:10 am

The benefit of a run is that once it goes out they set the next one ..where as waiting you will most likely wait a few weeks before getting the candle report and told what is going on. AIRR workers get the reports a little quicker. So it really depends on the work. Like if it was court case I would set a run till the court date. Love work depends maybe set a few and see the reports then decide what to do.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:48 am

hello Kmew1315,

Yes there is a benefit. Like j82 said It means the people at MISC will be working on your situation for longer then the length of just one candle. I kinda of think of it as not letting up on the pressure on whatever you are working on. For instance if you are trying to sway a judge and you have a candle set on your behalf. When that candle is done burning the work on that judge has stopped and you have to build it back up with a new candle. but if you have a run of the pressure from the candle work doesn't let up as it were.

For Maria, give MISC a call and ask them about the candle. I believe this is a number where you can get a hold of them 707-887-7808

Peace~

Nathen

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:

http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:

photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:

candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:

church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:

707-887-7808

Click here for Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

Minniemouse3503

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Minniemouse3503 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Hi everyone this is my first time posting here.
I have recently lit a few come to me and follow me boy candles as well a a think of me candle for my ex and they all came out completely clear no herbs wax fog etc however during that time nothing actually happened he didnt call me or try to contact me in any way. I had a nother follow me boy lit and surprisingly it didn't come out clear here was the burn report "there are a few dead insects on the glass of this candle, which suggests that there is some potential for outside interference with this situation. The candle also needed to be re-lit once, marking a delay in the outcome that you desire. There are also a few bits of herb and glitter on the glass and this points to some obstacles and distractions with this working. " Is it a possibility that i have lit to many and this is why it happened or perhaps is the fact that i changed my petition slightly the last time i lit it that has caused this report? Or should i light another one with my usual petition and see what happens? I have also had rootwork done by a very well known trusted 'AIRR worker and the outcome did point to success (5 of Cups, 7 of Pentacles, and 9 of Cups
in the final divination) but slowly i noticed that after this work and during was when all my candles started to come out clear... do you think i have god forbid undone this work by having to many candles lit?
Any help on this situation would be amazing!!!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello, Minniemouse3503,
I am willing to bet it's because you changed your petition.
I tell my clients to keep their petitions simple, concise, and consistent.
And that's my educated guess.
I don't think it was the candle work (except for what I had mentioned). But there's always another possibility that more circumstances may have occurred since your last reading
You might want to ask your AIRR member to do a reading on this also.
Wishing you the best

charityrose13

Unread post by charityrose13 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Does the candle reading report come through "snail mail"? I already ordered my candle to be burned on the MISC altar.Is there a way to have the report come only through email and not come to my physical mailbox? Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, charityrose13,

It will come e-mail unless you specifically request otherwise.

I hope this helps

Take care

charityrose13

Unread post by charityrose13 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:01 am

Thanks.Thats what I was hoping

ConjuringCat
Multiple Candles, Which combinations?

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:06 am

I've decided to get about 12 candles set for myself and my mother over the course of a month, six for each of us, to help with a current financial crisis that has cropped up.

I currently have an overdue balance of 23000 at my college, I need 4200 (used to be 4800) by the first week of October to continue in school next semester. My current job is workstudy, I get paid minimum wage and get less than 500 a month had I known about this bill even if I saved up all semester to pay towards this bill I would have only gotten a little over 1000 dollars, and because we don't have a meal plan I still would have used some of that for groceries. I'm not sure where the money if going to come from since I've already exhausted whatever mundane options I could think of but since I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet I thought I'd vigils a try. I also need a better job since even after coming up with the money I will still have to make monthly payments of at least 400 dollars.

So far I've done a little work myself and I've gotten some results, they increased my grants, I got an extension as the deadline used to be 9/7, and they gave me a housing credit since they had charged me twice which reduced the bill by $600, (although they charged me $2000+ for housing, a one bedroom, with a roommate that would cost me $900 had I rented it myself but I digress.)

For me I plan on getting:

1. Road Opener or BlockBuster
2.Money Drawing or Bayberry
3.Fast Luck
4.Crown of Success
5.Steady Work
6.???

For my mother:

1. Road Opener or BlockBuster
2.Money Drawing or Bayberry
3.Fast Luck
4. Money House Blessing
5. Money stay with me
6.Pay me

My questions are:

1. I can only get 6 at a time (3 each) so which combination of candles would it be wisest to get first?
2. For myself would it be better to get a Money Drawing or Bayberry
3. Road opener or blockbuster, i'm drawn to the blockbuster since its sudden and explosive but it says that it might not leave a stable pathway for forward movement.
4. What is a good 6th candle to get for myself.

Thank you for reading and many blessings!

Miss Aida
Re: Lucky Mojo Vigil Light Questions and Answers (non MISC)

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:40 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat

If this were me, I would start with a Blockbuster. Then, follow it with Road Opener (so, that fits your 6 candle category)

Difficult question regarding Money drawing vs Bayberry. But, I personally prefer the Money Drawing because it has more ingredients. I usually look at Bayberry as a "maintenance" tool! LOL

So, I think this answers your question

BUT remember, this is just my opinion. Other rootworkers would suggest other combinations or introduce a different Candle

Take care and wishing you GREAT success!!

aradia71

No Acknowledgement from MISC

Unread post by aradia71 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:02 am

I have ordered two vigil candle services, sent payment and emailed pictures and dates of birth of my targets through, but I have not had any acknowledgement of the order or my emails. I have sent a few emails now and have not had a reply. Can someone help please?

Much gratitude.

magicmurphy
Re: No Acknowledgement from MISC

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:59 am

Hi aradia71 -

My experience with MISC Candle Service is that they don't send "responses" to emails. They send out a candle report to you via email when the candle run is done. Usually, if you pay via PayPal or CC, there's an auto-acknowledgment of your payment sent to you.

Hope that helps.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

j82

Unread post by j82 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:05 pm

aradia71,

They do not text or email when they get it, set it and then read it. you get one email when its done with the reading. Remember this is a Church that sets candles for people all over the world on a daily basis!

Blessings

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello, aradia71,

Just contact them

I am merging this thread over to the subforum that has contact information

Take care

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:

707-887-7808

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:47 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, aradia71,

Just contact them

I am merging this thread over to the subforum that has contact information

Take care

Hi Miss Aida, I have contacted them several times but have not had a response from them, hence my post on here. I would like to know if they have lit the candles yet but have not heard back from them.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Hello, aradia71,

Then please send Miss Phoenix a PM on the forum

Sorry about all the confusion.

Take care

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:03 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, aradia71,

Then please send Miss Phoenix a PM on the forum

Sorry about all the confusion.

Take care
Thank you, I have tried to send Miss Phoenix a PM on the forum, but the message is just sitting in the outbox and has not sent. Is there another way I can contact her?

Much gratitude!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:19 am

Hi aradia71,

It may take a bit before MissPhoenix is able to get to your message: she's a very busy lady, as are the shop staff and hence the delay in answering your emails! For a speedier answer, you can call the shop and ask to speak to a candle deacon - they should be able to help you. However, rest assured that candles are set with celerity once the order is received.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

venusblue

Question about using black candle to keep from agreeing

Unread post by venusblue » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:54 am

My husband told me yesterday that his previous employer has asked him to meet him in another state to discuss a job that would mean my husband would move to another state. Without me, and I know this would probably mean there will be no reconciliation. I had a reading that said if he moves there will be another woman. I just want a little more time to try to work things out

He is to go tomorrow for the meeting, and if it goes well seems set to make the move very soon after that, within a month or less. I am going to order a stay with me kit, but I want to try to derail the conversation between them to postpone or even stop the move if I can because I do not know how quickly the kit will come.

I have a black candle that I have carved their names in on opposite sides and between the names I have carved the words "confusion, discord, strife and disagree". I want to burn the candle tonight, because I don't feel that Sunday is a day for doing such things. I don't have any oils that would be useful, but I do have some essential oils and I have olive oil on hand, but I think that's not a good idea with the whole "olive branch" connotation. I also have sesame-chili oil. I thought the chili oil, having peppers in it, would be good. I was going to dress the candle with the oils and the roll it in some black and red pepper and some poppy seeds. Is there anything else I can use? I know this isn't much and it's a bit last minute, but I would feel better if I do something. Would some alum powder on the candle be a good idea? Any suggestions or advice are greatly appreciated.

I want to do a vinegar jar or something similar as well, to sort of keep the miscommunication between them going while I try to work on a spell to help bring his ideal job to him here at home, because despite the fact that it would take him away from me, it is a good opportunity even if it's a job he wouldn't like much.

Thank you in advance for any insight.

venusblue

Miss Aida
Re: Question about using black candle to keep from agreeing

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Hello, venusblue ,

That sounds god.

But, if this were me, I would have MISC light a candle for you. They will do it right away while you're waiting for your products:

www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Good luck with this

venusblue

Re: How to Order MISC Candle Services Question and Answers

Unread post by venusblue » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. Since I felt so good about the candle I had set a couple weeks ago, I actually had them set a blockbuster after thinking about your reply to me in the doll baby thread. Rather than work something myself, or directly on him, I figured asking to have one set for our situation to get past this impasse would be good. I think he's resisting my efforts as he's been digging in his heels and being sullen, something he does when he starts to realize he may have to admit he made a mistake. I have been working that honey jar pretty hard. so I'm going to go down to three days and augment it with some other work. Got my first shipment from Lucky Mojo today, plenty of stuff to work on for a while while I wait on the second (I ordered some other supplies and a skull candle to give him a gentle, loving nudge toward communicating once Mercury goes direct.)

He told me tonight, after I already lit the candle, he will be meeting his boss next week, so time at least is in my favor at the moment. Though, I almost of wish they were meeting while Mercury is in retrograde, to lend some mucking up to the communication for them.

The candle is still burning as I type and it has been going for quite some time, so I'm taking that as a sign that it will take time. It also dripped heavily on his boss's side and burned clean on his, so going by what I have read the last few weeks on the candle divination page and in the forums, I'm taking that as a sign his boss will not be happy with the outcome. I will definitely be having a separation candle set for them as well, to give me some oomph. I was thinking of timing it for later in the week, so that it's definitely still burning when they are meeting. I have even snagged a picture of the man from online to send.

As always, thank you so much for your reply.
venusblue

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Hello, venusblue ,

Wow! Good game plan.

I pray that everything works out for you

And speaking of praying, why not have the Crystal Silence league pray for you also (it's free):

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:52 am

Thank you for that link, Miss Aida. Your help us very much appreciated. I have made a prayer request.

Venusblue

Jaq088

Unread post by Jaq088 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:32 pm

Hi, I asked MISC to light the Intranquil Spirit before and I have had success after 3 weeks! I recently ordered 3 more candles days ago to to be lit (Command, compel, control... Gold green candle... And Saint Martha) to help me petition for something so important.

Anyway....When the intranquil spirit was being lit at the MISC (this was back in June) I experienced something strange.I was sleeping and woke up in the middle of the night because I felt that my head was lifted from my pillow. I forgot to cleanse/ protect myself at that time! This time around, a day after I ordered the 3 candles I mentioned above, the touch lamp I have in my bedroom turned itself on. This lamp is touch sensitive so you can adjust the level of brightness by touching it a few times and I saw it "adjust" itself thrice. It's as if someone is playing with it.

The only explanation I can come up with is there is a spirit somewhere that's making its presence known, but the coincidence of the candles being lit and the spooky stuff happening at the same time is so weird!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, Jaq088 ,

Yes, sometimes that happens!

So please don't forget your cleansing bath.

And Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense is also terrific (I use that all the time. It works miracles): www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html

I'd follow that up with some protection oil on myself (especially when you're asleep): www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Praying that you have great success with this work

Take care

VintageVixen

MISC Candles Question

Unread post by VintageVixen » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:29 pm

I would like to purchase MISC candles and have them set on the MISC altar. However, I'm not sure which candles would be appropriate for the three areas I need help with. If you could please read below and let me know which candles would be appropriate for each of the areas I need help with/have petitions for:

1) I'm dealing with some medical issues (which I am received treatment for) but am struggling to get better. Which candle would be appropriate for healing, prosperity, etc.?

2) My ex and I broke up about 8 weeks ago, I've done a honey jar, and a few love spells with no success. Despite this, I still would like to have a candle set out on the altar. Since he hasn't spoken to me in a while, I don't if I should do a love me, or return to me, or reconciliation or even control/dominate candle? Or if I should even just do a general candle to attract true love?

3) I need some good luck, prosperity and clearing of negative energy (particularly associated with anxiety, depression and negative thoughts and beliefs about my self....needing some self love and positivity)?

Thank you in advance.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator
Re: MISC Candles Question

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:35 pm

Hi VintageVixen,

I am so sorry to hear that you have been sick. I would have them light a candle for Healing in this situation. If you would like to get your ex back, then Reconciliation. If you are finished with him, then a Cut/Clear. Then an Attraction for new love. For your personal needs Cast Off Evil is always good to help with problems such as this. Prosperity Candle is really good for obtain more wealth.

Hope this helps!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Jaq088

Unread post by Jaq088 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! I ordered Fiery Wall of Protection sachet along with some oils. This is my third time to use MISC but my first time to order products from LM, I live in the UK and the time of shipping and the charges it will incur from the post office had put me off for a bit :))

Looking forward to receiving my items!:)

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:13 am

Hi,

I ordered candle service to backup my own work. however, I'm waiting on my order to come in so I was wondering if I have Candle service and I expect to continue ongoing candle service because this enemy is ridiculous - Is it a good idea to keep the altar going even though I haven't gotten my stuff and when I do get my things just start immediately to add to the work already in effect.

Also side note

I don't want to do enemy work but at this point I have to. I plan on hot fixing a gift and then doing a mirror box. I Also want to make up my own candles which like I mentioned above I need for ongoing candle work, is it wise to fix the candles when I fix the gift, and the mirror box, send the gift, bury the box, and then keep the extra prepared candles around for when it's time to light it and then do a spiritual bath.

I'm thinking that the extra candles around for enemy work will attract negative energies. I'm asking cause I plan on doing weekly work at least 3 times a week in addition to ordering candle service.

Or should I just order the enemy work through the service and take my herb bath after the gift giving and cemetery trip.

Sorry if this has been asked or answered I did read the feed.

VintageVixen

Unread post by VintageVixen » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:39 pm

Thank you Ms. Melanie,

I have one more question. I understand that you can email photos to be attached to the candles. Is it necessary to attach photos for the candle/petition to be granted more effectively or swiftly, or does it really not matter if there are photos or not?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, VintageVixen,

The more personal the information, the better chances of success and swiftness in success.

Although, I know many clients who did not give pictures and the MISC candle spells still worked.

So, it's up to you

Take care

VintageVixen

Unread post by VintageVixen » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:31 pm

Thank you Ms. Aida, that makes sense. My only concern is privacy. I'd like to do a reconciliation candle but am concerned about putting a picture of my ex up and someone recognizing him. :/

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi VintageVixen,

Your privacy is the utmost importance to the church. I wouldn't worry about someone seeing his picture.

Blessings!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

VintageVixen

Unread post by VintageVixen » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Thank you Ms. Melanie, I appreciate the reassurance.

I do have one more question. I've posted on this forum a few times, so I apologize in advance for my redundancy, but I'm in such a desperate state in my life (don''t worry under medical and psychiatric supervision). I'm planning on purchasing a MISC candle for healing my body, and removing negative energy such as my depression, negative thoughts, fear and self-loathing. But I'm stuck on the reconciliation candle. Because as much as I would like my ex back, I'm not sure if maybe it's time to move on. I know a cut & clear is good for that, but which candle would you recommend to attack a new love, & to increase your attractiveness, magnetism, allure, etc?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:43 pm

Hello, VintageVixen ,

I think, first and foremost, that the healing is essential. You need to take care of yourself FIRST & FOREMOST.

I'd do the Cut and Clear next.

Then, the attraction candles along with the magnetism.

Then, take it from there.

I like to play it this way because you never know what type of man will be attracted to you. He may not be susceptible to (for example) lust but to emotional connection. Or, visa-versa. One you get men a round you, then decide what to do next.

Wishing you great success with this

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:46 am

I had an attraction candle burned for me by MISC and got the candle report - not so good. An uncrossing candle and another attraction candle were suggested. Can these be burned for me at the same time, or does one need to come before the other? Along the same lines, there is someone I can't get out of my head. We've tried to date a few times, but there have been obstacles (he travels a lot, for one) that have led to me becoming frustrated with the whole situation and calling it off. I feel like I lost him for good last go-round (frustration can lead to me being unkind) Can a St. Anthony be burned at the same time? It is my understanding St. Anthony only returns lost things when they are "meant to be" (at least when it comes to people). Or would the attraction candle be enough in that situation? Or could the attraction candle be additionally dressed with St. Anthony oil?

scarlettrose45

Unread post by scarlettrose45 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, I just ordered the cut and clear candle service to be set at the altar . I sent my pictures and petition to order@luckymojo.com . I put in the message area that my petion and pictures were sent by email to order@luckymojo.com . Did I just mess up my order ? :( After reading some of the replies I'm afarid I did .

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, sparker ,

If this were me, I would order the candles and ask them to do it in this order:

Uncrossing (followed by)

Blockbuster (followed by)

St Anthony (followed by)

Return to Me

Wishing you success with this

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello, scarlettrose45,

I would call the shop and have them direct you on what to do with that.

Take care

707-887-7808

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”