Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Intranquil Spirit Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
candycane

Re: MISC Intranquil Spirit Candle Services

Unread post by candycane » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:42 pm

is there another candle I can burn after I receive my report for the IS candle?/
obviously I can not get the reconciliation one burned because that would contradict itself right?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:05 pm

candycane,

you can use a commanding candle or essence of bend over

candycane

Unread post by candycane » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:14 pm

j82 wrote:candycane,

you can use a commanding candle or essence of bend over
oh thank you that's a great help....what about the return to me one?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:16 pm

candycane,

Yes that would work as well.

candycane

Unread post by candycane » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:48 pm

j82 wrote:candycane,

Yes that would work as well.
ok thank you....I will wait and see what the reports say....however for the last couple of nights I have been really emotional and had bad stomach cramps.....not sure if this is all in my head or not lol x

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:13 pm

candycane, you may want to consider a Hyssop bath if you haven't cleansed yet (you should if you're having IS work done), and then some Tranquility baths to help you stay calm until the candle reports arrive.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

candycane

Unread post by candycane » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:36 pm

aura wrote:candycane, you may want to consider a Hyssop bath if you haven't cleansed yet (you should if you're having IS work done), and then some Tranquility baths to help you stay calm until the candle reports arrive.
thanks for your concern...I think im just generally run done and had enough of this whole waiting malarkey...I just want my man back!!

nirvana_1911

Unread post by nirvana_1911 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:20 pm

What is the success rate of having a lost lover contact or return to the client by having sequential Intranquility candles lit by MISC?
Are there many cases where it just "doesn't work"?

From client feedback, is there an average time frame that the candle and petition are successful?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:23 pm

nirvana_1911,

You have asked a similar question before and its really boils down to , " does magic work and if so why and how". You dont understand hoodoo and how its practiced. Thus the success rate would matter on a few things: 1. is the work justified, IE is using a spirit from hell to torture your ex till they return justified in Gods eyes?, 2. what talent and ability do you and the worker have in conjuring a spirit? 3. What items are you using to get this work done: genuine items, personal concerns, incense oils and powders? Proper prayer? You see all these matter in answering your question.. thats why I think you should first read the section on LM does magic work. As for a client a time frame is not set in stone like it will happen by x y and z. Each situation is read to its unique circumstances and work is prescribed by that. A rule is however that we watch and wait for signs in 3 days ( which way the work will go) , movement in 3 weeks ( seeing it move towards the goal), 3 mo for manifestation ( the end result).. after 3 mo nothing then the spell wont work so try another way. Are their cases when it dont work ..yes if God says no, if the work is not justified, if you or the worker has no talent or ability in this field. Hope it helps

nirvana_1911

Unread post by nirvana_1911 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:40 pm

j82,

I know I've asked something similar, thank you again for taking the time to reply to my query.
I am new to hoodoo, and although I don't have a solid understanding or experience with it, I do respect it.
From the little I've read, some workers believe in the whole "justified in the eyes of God" thing, whilst others do not, from the little I've researched. That's just my impression though.
The worker that is doing the work on my behalf is very experienced and talented and is using personal concerns from my target as well as genuine Lucky Mojo oils, powders and curios. He is however working with a specific Intranquil Spirit entity in which he uses graveyard dirt and has a working relationship with this spirit and asks, not commands, so there is respect to the spirits there.
I think I am asking for a time-frame because my situation is rather complicated, it's been two and a half weeks and haven't noticed any signs or movement and I think I'm doubting and/or obsessing over the work.
I was told by my rootworker however that this spirit enjoys tormenting this person with this particular personality type and is happy to work on my behalf and the ceromancy candle wax reading from the first of the vigil sequential burns is very favorable.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Hello, nirvana_1911,

This is something that you would have to ask your rootworker.

Since they are doing the work, they can better give you a time frame by doing a divination

Take care

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:05 am

If one puts a petition for the intranquil spirit candle to be set at the MISC, how is it included in the prayer? Or do they choose to pray for the petition and not use the original prayer, or still use both? Was also wondering if a petition like this was okay: "John Doe to always think of, want to see, touch, smell, hear, taste, commit to an exclusive long-term relationship with, be jealous of men around and possessive of Jane Doe."

Thanks a lot!

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:06 pm

There is a specific prayer that goes with the IS vigil, & MISC allows for your petition. I would advise against asking for him to be jealous of men around & being possessive of you, though. The IS will be spiritually torturing this man, he's not going to be in a good place. My instinct says specifically asking for these things in addition could end up with you on the 5 o'clock news! No use asking for trouble.
HRCC Student #1989

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Thanks a lot, AlyssaH! I hadn't thought of that. Whew. I already had one candle burned and got the report for it. A ring of wax was left at the bottom of the glass. I am thinking now however to have another candle set but I don't know whether to order a run of 3 this time or just two candles since I already had one lit. What do you think? I am also wording the petition better this time.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Hello, luckynumbersix ,

I would ask these questions to your candle server. The reason I say this is because they work with the candles, they study them, and they get psychic messages. So, they would be the ones to know EXACTLY what would be needed.

Wishing you the Best

Happy New Year

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:45 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, luckynumbersix ,

I would ask these questions to your candle server. The reason I say this is because they work with the candles, they study them, and they get psychic messages. So, they would be the ones to know EXACTLY what would be needed.

Wishing you the Best

Happy New Year
She's completely right, but I will say that the longer of a candle run you buy, the bigger the discount. If you buy two more it would be full price. Buying in a run of 3 will save you $6, $2 per candle.
HRCC Student #1989

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Thanks a lot Miss Aida and AlyssaH! Happy New Year to the both of you! :)

luckycat13
Services Ordered, Ex returned before they were performed....?

Unread post by luckycat13 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:20 am

Soooo, my ex returned and basically fulfilled my petition the very day after placing my order for an IS candle service, before the candle could even be lit. I'm assuming it's probably burning right along right now as I type. This, following a two month long separation and numerous heated, bitter arguments. We hadn't even seen each other once during this time, despite being in contact, and now we have seen each other twice since placing my order a week ago, with plans to spend tomorrow together. I have been working a doll baby on him and candle magic. I ordered the IS after a particularly nasty fight which I was certain would be the undoing of our attempts at reconciliation. Well, and I wanted him to suffer a little. Or a lot. There's no doubt he was due. I have to say Lucky Mojo's products really blow my mind. I'm just sort of floored. Even tonight, I was telling his doll baby that he loves me. We said goodnight and I was HOPING he would say the words like we typically did before bed when we were together. I mean, he has told me he loves me in recent weeks, but it's been begrudgingly or as a desperate attempt to keep me from washing my hands of him after uncovering more of his BS and lies. Long story somewhat shorter, I fed the doll baby some Love Me oil, crossed my fingers, and said goodnight. He didn't say it. I was cool. I know results can take time. A couple of hours later, a text comes in telling me he loves and misses me. I really am so impressed with LM products every time I use them. (I do also have to give credit where credit is due, I have been working with Santa Muerte and she has been very very good to me. Between spiritual aid and LM, every spell or request has been successful. Every one. Be it for money or movement in love. Or revenge for that matter. I am so grateful for the spiritual assistance and LM community.)

Anyway. I digress with a testimonial. The candle service! So, does that fact that he returned nullify or cancel out the spell? Is there anything I need to do? Did the act of Initiating the service have something to do with his return? I know that results take time to manifest, and I HAVE been working on him for a solid month...but I find this is not uncommon since I received my products from LM. I see movement during preparation before I even have a chance to perform the spell. It's happened too many times to be mere coincidence. I can think of at least four occasions.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:27 am

Hi luckycat13,

His return doesn't nullify or cancel out the spell. You still need to cleanse if you haven't already and once you're sure he's back you still need to call off the IS and do healing work on him and your relationship. And it is common to see movement prior to a spell being done: it's a bit like seeing the storm brewing outside before it actually starts to rain - the signs and movement can preclude the event. Congratulations on your success with the work and blessings for its continued progression!

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:06 am

Aura,

Thank you so much for your reply. That is really important information and an excellent point. Things are going very well, better than they have since long before our break up in fact, but I can't quite let myself relax into trusting he's cemented in his return. I'll let things play out just a bit longer and when it is all somewhar clearer I'll call off the IS and work on healing as you suggest.

Your analogy really helps the phenomenon make sense. I do feel the whole brewing effect. Despite the fact that it appears I've achieved my desired outcome already, I do feel as if the gears are still turning. That events have been set into motion and haven't fully culminated.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:54 am

You may want to do some Stay With Me and Love Me work in tandem with the IS for a while, that way there's a strog and loving foundation when you do call the spirit off and work Healing. The Stay With Me and Love Me can be worked for years after that - like doing Preventative Maintenance on you mechanical equipment!

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:39 am

Aura,

It is so funny that you posted this, because I was literally just about to post an update to that very effect. I have been doing some Love Me work (which seems to be going quite well) but I'm pretty sure it's time to call off the IS and I was wondering that very thing today if I could do some Stay With Me instead. You must have read my mind and intuited the circumstances.

Since he's returned to me, he has "mysteriously" had a rather bad run of luck. As it seems to continue worsening (i.e. he was kicked out of his home today which quickly inspired him to propose moving in with me...interesting how these things work. It's laughable really since that wasn't my goal at all and I would prefer not live with him or any man, but it just proves that you really must be careful of what you ask for, or don't specify rather) it becomes clearer that I've crossed him up in all the work I've done to separate him from various influences (specifically negative influences) and drive him back to me. He hasn't been well, he runs into one problem after another, and even though I would like to let the IS go a bit longer until I am sure he won't retreat, the very big changes that are occurring to his life which are effectively driving him back, forcing him to rely on me, and bind him to me are actually complicating my life as well. And obviously this all puts him on a roller coaster of emotions. While he doesn't attribute the turmoil to me, I look very innocent and supportive, I still have to weather the bad moods. Which I expected having worked the IS before, but I am worried that all the stress may cause him to fall back into the very self destructive patterns which precipitated our break up and he has since tried to distance himself from. So, I think it's on to less traumatizing means of coercion/domination, work the cleansing/healing/love/stay with me angles and see what happens next.

Preventative maintenance is just what I will need. Because he is a handful. I swear you must have read my mind, Aura! I was just literally just thinking on it all today after he dropped the "I need a place to live, baby" bomb. You answered my question before I could even ask. Thank you!

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:32 pm

hello I can't find the answer anywhere can someone please tell me if they had an intranquil candle set by misc and had any success with it thank you

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:05 pm

luckycat13,

If you are calling off this spirit I would do something to signifie the work is done and releasing the spirit like paying it for its service. Then cleanse the bf, you and the home, this is a MUST. Then also protect you the bf and the home, also a MUST. convice him to take a nice "sea salt" bath with you ;) or burn a figure candle dressed with it.. add fiery wall protection oil to the body wash and shampoo.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:09 pm

snoopy28,

Seems you are soliciting to see if the MISC is real if it works etc. Well that falls under the category of "does magic work" which Cat has addressed already on her page. Many people have had success with their candles with MISC for many reasons. You are asking to have a spirit of hell come out and torture the love till they return, I would tend to lean on having a worker do the full blow spell and then lighting candles to back it up, rather then focus on only having candles set for me. In regards to success yes, I did an IS spell a few years back, and had MISC set one for me after mine went out. my ex returned and was up my butt for a minute and ruined any relations I had going on at the time, was all about being with me, stay over watch a movie lets play games, sleep in my bed.. ( not sex) once I did he went 180 and started dating a new person. Point the spirt got him back but he was not meant to stay.. I moved on and have been happier since .

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:00 pm

Thank you ...I wasn't really doubting magic I was curious if you need to do more or if the misc would work alone.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:51 am

j82,

I've paid the IS, done MAJOR cleansing in my home and of my person, burned candles dressed with holy water, holy leaf, and Protection oil on the boyfriend, but getting him in a bathtub is pretty much an impossibility. :-s In addition to "sea water" dressed candles, would you suggest an egg cleansing by proxy? I really feel that I've worked him over since our break up. I've done the IS, a vinegar jar on his social circle to separate him from negative influences (this was a mistake, I think...I believe I should have just frozen specific individuals, because I think this has disrupted his home life with his father who he has always had strained relations with, resulting in his recent eviction, i.e., effectively isolating him from negative influences and drawing us closer....ugh. Lesson learned.) Frankly, it IS best for him and us that he's distanced from these people and elements (drug addicts, domineering/punishing family members), but it seems to be a lot at once. It's kind of turned his life upside down and if he has to live with me it will turn my life upside down. I want him to be healthy and happy, I want to maintain influence over him and for our relationship to grow, but he's been strangely ill for the last week (no fever but all the symptoms of a flu and no one else seems to be picking it up) and I think it's just been a lot to throw at him at once. His doll baby definitely saw its fair share of bad days, too.... :-/ In my own defense, he was a REALLY terrible boyfriend and I threw everything I had at him. Even backing up work with MISC. Oh. And the feces separation spell...like for a solid three weeks. I just kept a sharpie in the bathroom next to the toilet. :roll:

I'm wondering if egg cleansing his baby doll might be worth doing or a Fiery Wall of Protection ritual. What do you think?

PS. If anyone else benefits from my mistake, I strongly feel that sometimes less really is more. Or at least enough. I really think I should have just frozen out his drug addicted friends and worked a little clarity on him.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:09 am

luckycat13,

I would cleanse with the egg first before fiery wall of protection. You can lay his doll down put a circle of the fiery wall protection powder around the doll in a circle then put the candles on the circle dressed with the oil. Drug addicts is no joke, do whatever you need to do to be successful in the pshysical and spiritual level. Cast off evil is a product often mentioned for this work. If his life is a mess, now is the time to calm it, sweeten him, bless him.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:29 am

j82,

Sounds like a plan. Thank you. It looks like I need to place a new order with LM stat. I should have thought of Cast Off Evil....that's exactly what I needed and I will no doubt need some in the future.

Sammy001

Unread post by Sammy001 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi,

I ordered an in tranquility candle from MISC about a month ago (waiting on the report) and I still haven't heard anything from my target. I have ordered kiss me now, come to me, and open road oil, I was thinking of using all three. The open road oil so that it clears obstacles from him returning, then using the come to me and kiss me oil together so that he returns. Would this help the candle work?

I'm not in contact with him and I really need him to return (child support, etc) and at the very least talk to me. We haven't been in contact for several months.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:15 am

Hello, Sammy001,

Your choice of candles is EXCELLENT.

I am sorry about the mix up on your report. Please e-mail or call the shop about the other candle.

Wishing you the best

Take care

Sammy001

Unread post by Sammy001 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:32 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Sammy001,

Your choice of candles is EXCELLENT.

I am sorry about the mix up on your report. Please e-mail or call the shop about the other candle.

Wishing you the best

Take care
I got my report and it seems like everything went well. Once I get the oils I'll be able to do the other work. :)

This is my report:

This candle burned really well. The glass is free from residue or marks remaining on the glass. The glass is clear and clean. All of these signs are positive for this working at this time.

I haven't heard anything from my ex yet but I'm positive with more work I'll be able to get him to come back. Thank you very much for your help.

Sammy001

Unread post by Sammy001 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:21 pm

I had an in tranquility candle burned in mid January and I saw the effects in February. I also did other work, but now my ex just cut all contact again.

I just ordered another in-tranquility candle to make him return, but this time I requested for him to do other things. I'm looking into ordering a kit for me to do some more work, but could it be the in tranquility just isn't tormenting him enough? When I spoke to him after the first one he seemed fine and like nothing had tormented him. Should I order more until he finally returns properly or should I order a different type of candle as well?

At home I currently have: road opener, come to me and kiss me now oil.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello, Sammy001 ,

Sometimes, it takes a little longer for spells to work. Not knowing when all of this was started, it's difficult to even speculate what is happening.

My inclination is to suggest that you perform a blockbuster spell to tear down the obstacles which is preventing the other spells from working. BUT you may also want to consider that your Spirit Guides and Guardian angels may be protecting you from the Intranquil Spirit (which is not a good entity).

If this were me, I would personally perform a blockbuster spell followed by a return to me spell. And I would do this for a few reasons:

1-Perhaps your Spirits are protecting you from the IS entity and therefore...
2-...the spell is not going to work
3-It may take a longer time for the spell to work
4-Either way, do something else just to save lost time

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
www.luckymojo.com/returntome.hml

Wishing you the very best

take care

Sammy001

Unread post by Sammy001 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Miss Adia,

Should I then change my order from an IS candle to a blockbuster and return to me candle or do the block buster and return to me in combination?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello, Sammy001,

I would have the Blockbuster lit first and then have them follow it with the return to me right afterwards

Wising you the best

Take care

Sammy001

Unread post by Sammy001 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Miss Adia,

Thank you very much for your help.

I just have three more questions. I tried to order the block buster candle but MISC says it's either out of stock or discontinued. Which made me think, would a road opening candle be just as effective?

I do have road opening oil so could I just light a candle with road opener oil and then after light one with come to me oil. If I do this would it be necessary to get the candles from MISC?

Also, when we were talking he mentioned he asked another girl out while we weren't communicating. He also mentioned he wanted to date other people. Should I get a candle for fidelity or is there another one that would be more appropriate so this way while we're not talking he's not dating any other woman?

vins4u

Unread post by vins4u » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:27 am

HI Everyone,
I am thinking of setting the IS vigil my ex left me after we got engaged which was her idea to begin with and now she is on these dating sites meeting men and kind of rubbing it in my face while I am miserable and picking up the pieces :( We also have financial issues to sort out so I would like to get her back before we end up in legal issues which will happen if I don't. I know what everyone is saying it is harsh but I don't want her to just come back that I would like her to suffer abit so she knows the pain I have been through while she is gallivanting with other men. Any suggestions on this we have done a couple of vigils before and the result is that she is confused and cant make up her mind about me so this should help get her to me which is ultimately what I want then I can do other sweet things to get her back to normal. Any advice or suggestions on this would be highly appreciated

Regards to all

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello Sammy001,

If you want to order from MISC, what you do is order the Road Opener and then in the message area, tell them that you want it modified to be a Blockbuster candle.

The road opener does things a little differently: it doesn't break down the obstacles. It just opens the roads. So, there's a difference. I would prefer that you have the Blockbuster lit, then do your road opener and then the Come to me.

You may want to freeze out all rivals with a freezer spell. Check out this subforum: freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Wishing you the best

Sammy001 wrote:Miss Aida,

Thank you very much for your help.

I just have three more questions. I tried to order the block buster candle but MISC says it's either out of stock or discontinued. Which made me think, would a road opening candle be just as effective?

I do have road opening oil so could I just light a candle with road opener oil and then after light one with come to me oil. If I do this would it be necessary to get the candles from MISC?

Also, when we were talking he mentioned he asked another girl out while we weren't communicating. He also mentioned he wanted to date other people. Should I get a candle for fidelity or is there another one that would be more appropriate so this way while we're not talking he's not dating any other woman?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:25 pm

Hello, vins4u ,

Although I don't like the IS at all, it sound like this would be something you could try or have MISC set for you. It may just be the one that works.

Wishing you the best

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:37 am

I've had a few interesting candle readings from MISC and I'm wondering if someone can help me decide what to do next?

The first candle I had MISC light was a blockbuster vigil. This burned cleanly, no issues at all.
Then I did reconciliation and return to me candles. Both burned cleanly, but indicated that there were some past issues to resolve, and that there might be someone who doesn't want us to get back together and is acting as a blockage. An AIRR reader told me this as well, so I want to eliminate that person.

I'm curious why the blockbuster candle burned cleanly if there is a person standing in my way. I'm trying to decide what to do about them, not knowing who they are. I've done some freezer spells on a few suspects, but pictures are the most intimate item I can hope to get from them.

Should I have MISC light a DUME candle? I'm not sure what to do!

Sammy001

Unread post by Sammy001 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:06 am

Miss Adia,

Thank you very much. I have ordered the blockbuster candle so hopefully it as well helps the IS candle I ordered. I will be ordering the return to me candle on Friday to give the blockbuster a bit of time and the IS candle. Would it be ok if I order another IS candle on Friday with the return to me candle or should I just get a fidelity candle as back up for the freezer spell?

I have as well done the freezer spell on love rivals.

Thank you very much for all your advice. :)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Hello Sammy001,

You can get whichever candle you want. The fidelity candle would probably be a bit more effective if you were already back together though. Just make sure the Intraquil Spirit is something you really want to do. It can truly change people that it has been sent against.

Peace~

Nathen

vins4u

Unread post by vins4u » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Hi Miss Aida,
Thank you for your in put. If you don't like the IS candle what other options do I have to be able to get her back as I have mentioned above. I have read that people have done an IS spell and then followed it up with some love work such as honey jar, love me, stay with me etc. Is it possible for me to follow the same route and achieve what I want?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Hello, vins4u,

Yes, you can do that. Sound like a plan!

The only thing I would add is Return to Me www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Wishing you great success

vins4u

Unread post by vins4u » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:46 am

Also which root worker is good or most successful at doing IS spell. Who can I contact to do the IS spell for me as I am not experienced in this area. I would like to get the IS spell casted then supplement it with the IS candle at MISC and then do the return to me, love me and stay with me candles.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello, vins4u ,

We do not recommend AIRR members on this forum

Just please go to the AIRR webpage and look up who does what type of work: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Dhanu

Unread post by Dhanu » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:55 pm

Hi,

I've had a rootworker do an IS service for me but was thinking of backing up the work with a MISC vigil. The rootworker has not responded yet but Miss Aida would it be supportive to her work?

Also I think I am having trouble letting go - would cleansing work harm any positive workings that have been done for me. My rootworker has also done a empowerment and money working. This might not be the right place to ask about cleansing but its related to IS. I want to cleanse only from IS and keep my other work in tact. Any thoughts or recommendation Miss Aida?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Hello, Dhanu ,

I do not work with this Spirit at all.

So, I can't help you with this answer (I am so sorry).

Your best bet is to ask the rootworker who is performing the spell.

Again, I'm sorry that I wasn't much help here

Take care

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:44 am

If I have MISC light an Intranquil Spirit vigil for me, are they calling on the spirit for me, or am I supposed to do that myself?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:26 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

They do it for you.

Please don't call on it yourself.

Take care

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. Is there anything other than cleansing and protection that I need to do? I read on one post that the intranquil spirit requires offerings, but I didn't see anything about that on Miss Cat's page.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, misskitty49,

No.

Just let MISC handle this. Don't give this thing anything at all.

Don't mess with an entity from hell. PLEASE

take care

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:37 am

Thanks MIss Aida!

Nony65
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am

If MISC light the candles for me, does that mean they will say the infamous Intranquil Spirit prayer for me? Or is that seperate? So let's say the target was called Dave, and my name was Ashleigh, would the script be changed so that it says something like Dave won't rest until Ashleigh he is with Ashleigh? Thanks!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:36 pm

Hi Nony65,

I moved your post because it was more about the MISC Candle Service than working with the Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:08 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

You don't have to do anything.

Just tell them the petition and they do this for you.

I rather that hey light the Intranquil Spirit candles and do the petitions because they are experts and know what to do with it.

Take care

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:39 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida! I have seen on the threads that it is worth doing some cleansing and protection, even though MISC would be doing the candles. I have uncrossing oil, a mojo bag, and was going to take a salt bath prior to the candles lit. Also considered the egg cleansing which I have seen suggested. Is this enough?

The reason for doing this is to bring my target back, but make him suffer in the meantime. He said some very hurtful things before the break up, and has just gone about his life like he doesn't even care about me now, whilst I was left very upset. Will MISC need a photo of me or just of him as well for the candles? Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:04 pm

Hello, Nony65,

Yes, you can use the cleansing and protection products and techniques.

Just use a picture of him.

I am so sorry that he was so hurtful. I pray that the hurt his words caused will heal soon

Take care

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Aw Miss Aida, you're so sweet! I'm sorry about the constant questions regarding the Intranquil Spirit; I just want to make sure I'm fully prepared.

I understand that it is a nasty entity and very volatile; could it still get to the petitioner if they weren't the ones conducting the spell/ saying the prayer and were taking care of themselves mentally e.g. Regular meditation, support, medicine to help them feel calm and sleep at night? Is it worth having a series of Fiery Wall of Protection vigils lit prior to the I.S. ones lit? So for example, start FWP a week prior to the I.S. candles being lit? Thank you so much again!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”