• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 3:35 am

MISC Intranquil Spirit Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.

MISC Intranquil Spirit Candle Services

Unread postby curious » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 pm

I want to order the Intranquil Spirit candle to be set by the MISC.

What i want to accomplish is for my ex to suffer and feel what i felt, have him feel restless, miserable, guilty, ashamed, beg for my forgiveness, beg to return to his life, pretty much have him feel like crap.

The reason why i want him to feel this way is because he is selfish, liar, cheater, doesn't appreciate his family.

I want to know what other candles can the MISC can set the lights for me, so i can see results with the goal that i want to achieve with him.

Please and thank you for your polite responses.
curious

Re: What candles should the MISC set besides IS candle?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 pm

A Return to Me candle and a Compelling candle would work well with the Intranquil Spirit candle.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Combination of Powder / Oil / Vigil light at MISC

Unread postby BMoore » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 pm

I have an Intranquility candle being lit at MISC and have the Intranquility Powder and Oil as well. I cannot perform the actual spell kit yet due to privacy issues at home but I want to start with something for now. Can I dress a letter/envelope with the powder and dress a package with oil so that I can send it to my ex. Will this bring enough effect to my target together with the candle at MISC? Should I still recite the Intranquility prayer or my petition to the package? Thanks to all.
BMoore

Re: Combination of Powder / Oil / Vigil light at MISC

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Your idea is right in line with old-school work -- the root doctor or spirital worker does part of the work and you do the rest. This is called "backing up the work." In this case, the church is backing up your work. Your plans are good -- go for it!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Combination of Powder / Oil / Vigil light at MISC

Unread postby BMoore » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 am

Thanks Cat. I feel positive about this eventhough we're miles apart now.

My ex moved to another country and I will be sending back a ring that he left behind. I just hope he wont notice the oil I will dress the ring with and the powdered envelope I will use to send the package.
BMoore

Sequential Burn at MISC

Unread postby BMoore » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:06 pm

As I have mentioned in my other post, I have one vigil candle (Intranquility) currently being lit at MISC. It didn't take 3days for signs to manifest coz I just had one missed call from my ex, a day after the candle was set...call it coincidence or what. :o My question is, would it be advisable to order 2 more vigil candles as continuation of the first one while I'm waiting for my order (for approximately 2 weeks) to arrive...or just let the vigil candle finish and wait. I have a feeling the vigil candles at MISC are potent enough that a spell kit is not even necessary. In that case, I just need to do my 13-herb cleansing bath as soon as my package arrives.

PS. Do I need to do some kind of cleansing now eventhough the vigil lights are being lit at MISC and not at home? Thank you all for your kind guidance.
BMoore

Re: Sequential Burn at MISC

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:04 pm

It is very traditional to burn candles in runs so you may consider working with a series of candles. However, since you are already getting signs it may be beneficial to see what is the result of the candle work being done on your behalf.

My recommendation is to actually get a reading on the situation, in addition to the candle glass reading that comes with the candle service. A reading on the relationship will help determine what are the root causes that keeps your ex from you, what can be done about it, whether the Intranquil Spirit is a good choice, and what the likely results of your current work will be.

You can find reputable and ethical readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Getting good signs means you are on the right track. Setting lights in runs is a traditional and widely accepted practice, and our candle servers love to do this kind of work because they can tell you how the job is going for you based on comparing the way the candles burn each time.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 am

And yes I would still cleanse and protect yourself even though they are performing the intranquil spirit for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

INtran vigil light (misc)

Unread postby Hayngirl808 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Hello,

I'm planning on ordering a candle to be set by he church for the Intranquil spirit, I have strong hopes that I will definitely have good outcomes seeing they will set it, but has anyone had any experience with setting candle through them? Even the intranquil vigil light?
Hayngirl808

Re: MISC: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:55 am

but has anyone had any experience with setting candle through them?

Have you read the last 17 pages of the thread you have posted this in? Quite a few satisfied customers, I'd say! Plus, the top of the current Page 11 has an Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle discussion.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Candle report help

Unread postby Hayngirl808 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:35 am

I have just got back my candle report, the candle was intranquility candle, but I don't really understand what it means.

It said.

The candle left grey hazy smoke traces in the glass; this signifies unclarity and obstacles but you have a good chance of succeeding eventually; perhaps another candle will clarify the outcome.

Another candle will clarify the outcome how? Does this mean my candle was successful? I have been seeing signs a lot.
Hayngirl808

Re: MISC -- Question regarding a candle report

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Please understand that you cannot expect us at the Lucky Mojo cmpany to give you free readings on top of your MISC readings or to give you free readings about the work you are doing there -- but generally speaking, a grey haze means delays or obstacles (perhaps the person is protected or their is mild opposition from a thrid party) and you would do well to have them light another candle to push the work forward and to see more clearly the direction it is going.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby DODGERS1523 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Help interpreting my intranquility glass candle. I lit my candle on friday and its burning very well and there is a lot of movement with my flame. The flame is very high and it occasionally makes cracking noises. I feel it will be done burning by tomorrow. Are these positive signs? I have a scheduled reading with Miss Cat, but that almost a month away, could someone please help me by giving me their opinion? Thank you
DODGERS1523

Unread postby aura » Wed May 15, 2013 8:50 am

Hi DODGERS1523,

The signs you have written about are all well-described in the LM page on candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: MISC Intranquil Spirit Candle Services

Unread postby green_bee » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:28 pm

Hello!! I had the Intranquil Spirit Candle burnt for me at the MISC, it should be done now I think, waiting for the report. After I ordered that candle set, I found out that my ex is seeing someone else now. I have booked a reading with ConjureMan Ali and waiting for a response to know what is happening and what my next work (if recommended by ConjureMan Ali to proceed) should be. I know he's very busy and might take a while to get back to me, so my question is: do you think I should start break up work on them while the Intranquil Spirit does its work or do you think the effects of the Intranquil Spirit will bring a break up about due to his thinking of me constantly?

Thank you very much
green_bee

Unread postby duchess » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:32 am

Hello green_bee,

My recommendation is to wait until you have received the candle report and gotten your reading from ConjureMan Ali. In my personal experience, once we start doing magic information starts to come out of the woodwork and there may be hidden factors at work that you may not know yet.

In addition, working with the Intranquil spirit can be tricky and difficult and I would personally advise against starting more work until you have a better sense of what may be going on with your ex.

In answer to your question, the Intranquil spirit *may* cause a break up to happen because it is such a volatile spirit but it may not. This is a further reason to wait until you have received your reading.

In the meantime, make sure you are keeping cleansed and protected.

Blessings
duchess

Unread postby green_bee » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:01 am

Thank you very much duchess! I'm so looking forward to my reading with ConjureMan Ali! You are probably right, I'll be patient and see what he says and how the candle burnt.
green_bee

Unread postby kaboodle » Fri May 16, 2014 1:01 am

I have a rootworker who will be doing the intranquil spirit spell for me so I was wondering, will lighting an IS candle at MISC interfere with the work or strengthen it? Or will the MISC candles be good enough? How is it different from a rootworker doing it for you?
kaboodle

Unread postby kaboodle » Fri May 16, 2014 3:57 am

Can you burn IS candles with Love Me candles at the same time or does that cancel out one another? I've just ordered a Love Me candle. Should I just wait for the report first?
kaboodle

Unread postby Sarafina » Fri May 16, 2014 7:54 am

You should wait for the report

also if the rootworker is already doing work for you why are you trying to pile on? you should probably tell him/her about the candle..conflicts and all
Sarafina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello, Kaboodle,
I agree wholeheartedly with Sarafina. Consult your rootworker!
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby kaboodle » Sat May 17, 2014 7:01 am

Do I need to do cleansing and protection if I order an IS candle from MISC? If so what products do I need to get and when do I need to perform it? Before or after or both? And should I order one IS candle first or 7? And if it's 7, do I have to do protection for each day it burns?
kaboodle

Unread postby kaboodle » Sat May 17, 2014 10:02 am

And is the IS candle at MISC one that will burn for 7 days or just burns till it gets finished? Sorry for the glut of questions.
kaboodle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, kaboodle ,
You can do the cleansing (followed by the protection) on the first and last days of the candle burn. And do the protection every single day.
OR, you can bathe every single day for 13 days followed by the protection. This is what you would need:
www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
The candles usually burn 5-7 days. It's very hard to predict exactly how many days they will burn. Sometimes they can burn overly fast, and sometimes overly slow.
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best
Miss Aida

Unread postby kaboodle » Tue May 27, 2014 8:08 am

I've ordered an IS candle at MISC and want to know, do they actually say the full intranquil prayer or just light the candles on your behalf and that's it? Also, how do I confirm if the candle has been lit (so I can count the days to look for signs) Will looking for signs hurt the effect? I didn't ask for contact since we are in contact with each other but I did ask for relationship commitment. So what is the criteria of that being fulfilled?
kaboodle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello, Kaboodle,
NO, they just don't light the candle. They do so much more.
MISC will send you a full candle report.
You can also request that a candle b started on a certain day. That way, you can coordinate looking for signs (that won't hurt the effectiveness of the spell).
Wishing you the best
take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby kaboodle » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:24 am

Does the effect of the IS candle stop working once the burn is over (even though the request has not been completed) or does it still keep working regardless?
kaboodle

Unread postby aura » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:12 am

It should keep working. It is however also customary to burn candles in runs (one after the other) until satisfaction is obtained.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JaqC » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Hello, I also ordered an Intranquil Spirit candle to be lit at the MISC 2 days ago. I haven't heard from my bf (or ex bf, not sure what we are anymore) but we've had a falling out a month ago but have seen each other 4x... Befor the one week of non communication. I wanted him to feel sad, restless, tormented, moody, feel all the emotions he is suppose to feel until he is back in touch with me. He's a good guy and i feel that his feelings for me are genuine... but he's a very mixed up man due to his frustrations, baggages and emotional traumas that make him act indifferently, distant, rude, made me feel insecure, and he has neglected me while we were together.

Although I haven't been doing a candle spell while the candle in MISC is being lit, I have been feeling sad, my emotions are up and down like I'm happy one moment and the next hour I feel sad and think about him. I know this is how he is feeling at the moment. What's weird is I've been hearing the name Michael. (His name) so many times wherever I go, even on TV or read it on newspapers.

I would do the bath and protection. I know the spirit is working... Hopefully he will be back in touch very soon.
Thank you, Saint Martha for your help!
Thank you, Saint Expedite!
JaqC

Unread postby kaboodle » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:16 am

Hey Jaq, keep me posted on your progress. I've ordered an IS vigil to and waiting for the candle report now.
kaboodle

Unread postby JaqC » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:41 pm

I received my candle report after a week of ordering the candle to be lit! Which is sooner than what I expected... thanks, Miss Phoenix!

It says the candle went out and was relit but it burnt clearly without any marks or residue, and these are excellent signs for success!

Although he hasn't called me yet, I had a reading last night and the reader said the target is depressed, sad, sleepless, he has me on his mind all the time and replaying our last argument in his mind over and over, wishing it did not happen and he regrets everything he said and the things he did in our relationship, and that he is moody, and cannot think of other women... which were the exact things that I asked for in my petition and what i want to happen!

I dont know what to do next though or if i should do something else, I want him to contact me but the reader said he is scared of approaching me as he doesnt know what to say. She said my bf realises he is in the wrong and is now trying to get his life in order before he comes back.
JaqC

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, JaqC,
Did your reader advise you on what to do next?
What candle to light next?
Ask your reader if you ought to have a COME TO ME candle lit.
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby JaqC » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:09 am

Hello Miss Aida,

After 3 weeks since the Intranquil Spirit candle has been lit at the MISC, I got an email from him asking to meet up on Monday!! Exactly 3 weeks! :) I wasn't advised which candle to light next though, to be honest in that amount of time of not being in contact I've been a bit indecisive about him.it gave me much space to think how hard it was with him, dealing with him issues, how he kept disappearing and then he comes back like nothing happened.

I had let go of the idea that he will get in contact... maybe thats why he did out of the blue!! But hey the candle worked! :)
JaqC

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:35 pm

JaqC, the fact you let go would be the EXACT reason why he contacted you out of the blue.

You allowed space for the spell to work. It's just not about believing it to work it's about letting it work sometimes the more you fuss over a situation trying to work it lots of different ways, prevents the work from happening at all.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:56 pm

JaqC,
CONGRATS!
(and Shantilly Lace is correct)
Miss Aida

Unread postby ineika1 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:07 pm

How do we word the petition for the person at MISC who is doing the intranquil candle? Do we write it like " Return John Doe back to Jane Doe? or Haunt John Doe until he returns to Jane Doe?
ineika1

Unread postby aura » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:58 am

Hi ineika1,

There are many correct ways to work the petition. Try and write it as if it's already happened: ''John Doe you are back with Jane Doe'' or ''John Doe you realize that you're better at home with Jane Doe''. A simple order such as ''John Doe return to me'' can work too.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ineika1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:17 am

Thank you!
ineika1

Unread postby AlyssaH » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Has anyone else had results of the Intranquil spirit reforming a miserable bastard!? It's so weird, I was at my wits end so I had MISC do this vigil for me as I'm uncomfortable inviting this spirit directly into my home with my two kids in the home. Anyway, since I did this candle my husband has been very nice to me & offering to do things for me (like he never did), today he even carried groceries for me today, so weird! Also would it be possible that a person could be naturally more prone to being tormented by these type of spirits? Because I've noticed a sense of peace since MISC did the Intranquil spirit vigil for me. Like maybe the spirit has left me to torment him?
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

Anything is possible. Anything.

I can't speak for the Intranquil Spirit. But, I do believe that many people are more susceptible to this type of spell (and some are not)

But so happy to hear that things are better.

Congrats
Miss Aida

Unread postby AlyssaH » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:51 am

It's going even better than expected. From what I hear his girlfriend is shutting him out. She's been spending every night of the last week with her ex, ha.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Juxtapose » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Am i safe in assuming that when the prayer is done that the crucifix is held just like the spell requires? Thanks!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11
Juxtapose

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:02 am

Hi Juxtapose,

I would say, yes. Hold the crucifix like the spell requires.

Take care!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candycane » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:22 pm

hi was wondering if I get the IS candle done for me, will it affect any spell work I have currently done??
candycane

Unread postby j82 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:41 pm

candycane,

Not necessary as they are independent workings. But if you are doing a honey jar and a intranqulity spirit at the same time then you are working two different spells one to torture one to sweeten, which does not make much sense. So try to keep the work going in a manner that supports it.
j82

Unread postby candycane » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:48 pm

so I bit the pullet and order the candle....im excited and nervous all at the same time!!
so how soon do they burn the candles once you request them??
candycane

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi candycane,

I agree with j82.

As far as how soon they burn the candles once requested it depends on how many other requests
are in line. The time will be perfect. Don't sweat it.

Good Luck!
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candycane » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Susan Barnes wrote:Hi candycane,

I agree with j82.

As far as how soon they burn the candles once requested it depends on how many other requests
are in line. The time will be perfect. Don't sweat it.

Good Luck!

lol oh im not don't worry! :) I thought about this for a while and even though people have said bad things about the IS I though if im not casting the full spell then it might not be as bad? plus I live in the uk so getting things sent over to me would take a long time and money which I don't really have.
candycane

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Ok, Honey!

Thank-you for posting! :)
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AlyssaH » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:12 pm

candycane wrote:lol oh im not don't worry! :) I thought about this for a while and even though people have said bad things about the IS I though if im not casting the full spell then it might not be as bad? plus I live in the uk so getting things sent over to me would take a long time and money which I don't really have.

The former reasoning makes more sense then the latter. I had this vigil done for me by MISC & believe me, it is a powerful working, regardless of who does it. I had an interesting even happen. I fell back asleep after I got the kids off to school. I was awakened to the sound of footsteps & a tearing, metallic sound. Immediately followed by a clatter to the floor. I got up looking for the metal baking pan that I was assuming HAD to have fallen to the floor & been the cause of the ruckus, to no avail. There was only a small square of wood on the floor. I investigate further to find that it was a piece of the wood covering over the exhaust fan above the stove's hood. I get up there, have to shove it back in with some effort, because it's exactly the same length as between the ceiling & the top of the shelves, & I also find that the piece started off nailed to the other boards making up the covering. I immediately knew it was because of the IS, read what to do in Hoodoo Bible Magic, & fixed the mess. My point is even if other people do this for you, you still need to keep up your cleansing & protection because this isn't a simple Return To Me working.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby candycane » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:15 am

ok thank you for sharing!! did your target come back??
I cant exactly order things from here and get it sent over as it will take a long time, so im not really sure what else I can use or do??
candycane

Unread postby AlyssaH » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:11 am

candycane wrote:ok thank you for sharing!! did your target come back??
I cant exactly order things from here and get it sent over as it will take a long time, so im not really sure what else I can use or do??

My goal isn't for my target to come back, it's my abusive soon to be ex, so it's more of a revenge thing for me. I have trust issues from what I've gone through with him, so I'm having a tough time moving forward to happiness with another person. I don't want him to necessarily break up with his mistress, I just don't him to be happy with her, if that makes sense?
You definitely want to do a 13 herb bath & than do your house cleansing & keep up your protection. Maybe you should check the list of reliable retailers & eBay resellers to see if anyone has stock on hand for immediate shipment.
ETA: I did see some Fiery Wall of Protection oil available on eBay & the Hoodoo Bible Magic book I got off of Amazon (using my Discover points) has been invaluable.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby candycane » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:34 pm

ahh thank you Alyssa...it does make sense
I know that I am probably going about this the wrong way but I do have spells heading his way and a ex friend im just trying to speed things up I guess lol
the worst of it is not knowing if 1) they have received my request and 2) when it will be lite!!
could I not such have a salt bath and white sage my house?
thank you
candycane

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:51 pm

candycane,

No to white sage. No. It is not strong enough.
Do what AlyssaH said to do.
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candycane » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:30 pm

Susan Barnes wrote:candycane,

No to white sage. No. It is not strong enough.
Do what AlyssaH said to do.

ok well I will have to see if I can make it myself as there isn't anywhere local I can buy the things need but I have seen online the items I can get or may already have in my house to make it
it did say that I can do a salt bath for myself
candycane

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Ok
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candycane » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:33 pm

is there a difference in getting the candle lit for you or doing the spell yourself? just curious x
candycane

Unread postby AlyssaH » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:26 pm

candycane wrote:is there a difference in getting the candle lit for you or doing the spell yourself? just curious x

The intent is the same, either way. The difference is that you're having a skilled professional do the work for you when you have a candle lit vs. doing it yourself. On something like the IS, I think it's better to have MISC light the vigil for you. Think of it this way; whether you contract someone out to build you house or do it yourself, the job is going to get done, but I think the house will be built better by the professional contractor.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby candycane » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:57 am

thank you for answering!!
I would of done the spell myself however I like in the uk so getting the items to be will take a while as well as money!! I hope that they have lit my candle I ordered it on Monday....I haven't heard anything, im not even sure if they received it
candycane

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Missionary Independent Spiritual Church