Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

How to have MISC set vigil lights for you, tend them as they burn, and send you candle reports when the work is done.
phonehappy

Re: MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Unread post by phonehappy » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:44 pm

I hope it's okay to post this, I don't see why it wouldn't be, so here is what I received via email when my candle was done:

Your spiritual candle -- Follow Me Boy Candle, Set on Our Altar -- was fixed, dressed, prayed over, and placed on the altar at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church with the following petition:

My private petition was restated here.

It burned steadily.

According to traditional methods of divination, the resultant wax and smoke marks left in the candle glass were interpreted with the following result:

Your Follow Me, Boy candle burned steadily on our altar without needing to be re-lit, a good sign for the work! There is a slight hazy tint left on the top of the glass and a small ring of unburned wax is left at the bottom. These are signs of minor delays or resistance, and an unresolved issue from the past that needs to be taken care of. Other than these things, though, the glass looks very clear and it seems you should eventually find a direct and easy path to your desired outcome.

Hope that helps!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:43 pm

bellahechizera, as you can see above, phonehappy, the candle reader will give you their divination of the candle's results after the burn is complete.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

poster

Unread post by poster » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi guys/girls and mods :D

I'm completely knew to this whole concept, and extremely fascinated by Hoodoo practise. I admit I know very very little on the topic, but what I have read over the past few weeks has en-captivated me to learn more.

I am going to have a candle set at MISC for me, as I am currently living at home with my family, and I know they would not approve of any of this kind of work if they seen it around the house. I want to have a candle set for me that will increase the amount of attention I am getting from good looking girls and ultimately increase my sex life as a result. I would be grateful if someone with alot more knowledge than myself could recommend the best candle/ series of candles to be set for my petition, rather than myself just trying to pick the best candles for my situation using my extremely limited newbie knowledge :)

Many thanks in advance for your help!

rheacybele

Unread post by rheacybele » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Hi guys,

I am hoping to get some some suggestions on candles to be set at the MISC altar.
I am currently involved with someone and we are right now in a distance relationship. I have had two readings with two wonderful readers from AIRR and they both told me that this guy is definitely worth it but requires a lot of patience. He's the kind of kind that drags his feet in making decisions and won't admit to his feelings, is afraid of what it means, and does not know what he wants to do but he does have strong feelings for me. Also the kind of guy that prefers to lay back and let me do the texting and initiating which is very frustrating. I have been working a honey jar now for close to three months now and he has been a little sweeter in his responses to me but still has yet to to any initiating. My aim is for him to accept his feelings for me, act on it ( be in a committed relationship with me) and since we are apart also keep his desire, interest and thoughts on me.

If anyone can help and lend some input I would be most obliged! Thanks a bunch :-)

Blessings,
Rani.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:00 am

Hi rheacybele,

one possibility is to use a combination of Come To Me, Crucible of Courage and Love Me (this is probably the easiest and best set of candles for your purpose):
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... to-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ve-me.html

another similar combo that could be successful depending on how you petition would include Lodestone or Attraction, John the Conqueror and Adam & Eve:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... stone.html or http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ction.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ueror.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... d-eve.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

rheacybele

Unread post by rheacybele » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Hello Aura

Thank you for your wonderful reply - I have always loved doing things in 3's and was wondering if it would be overkill if I attempted that here as well but since you've given your advice in sets of three as well I am taking hat as a sign! I love your suggestions. I was gearing more towards Clarity, Courage and Come to Me, but will go with yours and add love me at the end of the month. I need to read up a little on the Lodestone candle and maybe use that next month.
Thanks a bunch again!

Blessings.

angel4decale

Unread post by angel4decale » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Hello everyone, My situation in short form:

My husband fell in love with someone else fast; now that it's over he's grieving her, it's hurting me for me and for him.

a couple of weeks ago I had a Reconciliation candle lit on the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church altar and it worked in the sense of him wanting to work things out and make amends with me after they broke up fast.

But we are still having obstacles so I've already placed an order today for the MISC altar for these candles:

1 Cut and Clear Candle, Set on Our AltarCAN-MIS-CUTA - for him to get over her

1 Stay With Me Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-STAW

1 Follow Me Boy Candle, Set on Our AltarCAN-MIS-FOLB

1 Healing Miracle Candle, Set on Our AltarCAN-MIS-HEAL - for him to heal from everything mental

1 Adam and Eve Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-ADAM

1 Come To Me Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-COME

1 Love Me Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-LOVE

1 Reconciliation Candle, Set on Our AltarCAN-MIS-RECO

1 St. Expedite Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIC-SEXP - to speed things up

is this a good start?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:58 pm

These are all good choices. Make sure you write your petition for each one. You did not say whether you are burning them all at once or in a series. Either method is fine, but if they are in a series, i would have them set in the following order, in pairs:

1 St. Expedite Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIC-SEXP - to speed things up
1 Cut and Clear Candle, Set on Our AltarCAN-MIS-CUTA - for him to get over her

1 Reconciliation Candle, Set on Our AltarCAN-MIS-RECO
1 Healing Miracle Candle, Set on Our AltarCAN-MIS-HEAL - for him to heal from everything mental

1 Adam and Eve Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-ADAM
1 Come To Me Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-COME

1 Follow Me Boy Candle, Set on Our AltarCAN-MIS-FOLB
1 Love Me Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-LOVE

1 Stay With Me Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-STAW
1 Marriage Candle, Set on Our Altar CAN-MIS-MARR

Note that i added a Marriage candle at the end, to keep the candles in pairs, lighting one pair every three days. The resultant run would last about 2 weeks.

Another type of series-setting would be to light one candle every three days. This will result in two being on the altar most days for about one month.

A third type of series, stretching them out, is to light each one from the flame of the others -- about a 50-day run -- but this goes against your Saint Expedite plan to speed things up, so i advise against it.

However, as i noted, if you have them all set at one time, that is fine too.

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Havefaith

Unread post by Havefaith » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:11 am

Hi everyone,

I've got a situation which I need some advice on.

My ex and I broke up a little more than 2 months ago and we haven't been in contact since. I've recently done a red skull candle during the waxing moon phase, and also requested for Reconciliation and Return To Me candles to be set upon the altar by MISC half a month ago.

My candle report for the Reconciliation candle was a "crystal clear remainder of burn, and there appears to be nothing in the way of my desired outcome".

As for the Return To Me candle, there is "no resistance to the working" and "no obstacles to my request", but there are "past issues and stuck old emotional energies that need to be moved out of the way".

I would really like for him to initiate contact, and for us to reconcile. Which candles can I choose from the MISC? I have thought of Come to Me candle paired with St Expedite candle, Road Opener or Healing candle, but am unsure which of these would form a good pair, or how they would form a good sequence. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would really appreciate any advice! Thank you guys!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:15 am

Hi Havefaith,

Come To Me paired with St-Expedite sounds promising. If you'd rather not work with a Saint, Come To Me paired with Mercury could also be an alternative since Mercury products aid communication. The Healing candle is an excellent third to add for helping with the past issues. If he's a more cerebral type of person, then perhaps King Solomon Wisdom could be a possibility as well or instead of the Healing.

Once you get that run done, consider following things up with another Reconciliation Candle or a Return To Me - particularly if you get some contact.

Finally, make sure that you set yourself a time limit on the work: reconciliation work is some of the hardest to do and if you don't set yourself a final date you may keep at it longer than you should. You could lose other opportunities which could change your life in a positive way. Getting a reading can also help you gain some insight into the situation.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Good advice, Aura. Thanks!
catherine yronwode

Havefaith

Unread post by Havefaith » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Thank you for replying Miss Aura and Miss Cat!

Come To Me paired with Mercury is indeed a good idea, I've definitely consider. :) Does requesting for it to be burned on a Wednesday help better? And do you mind explaining how King Solomon Wisdom would help with the past issues and old emotional energies? I looked through the forum and realised that most topics involving King Solomon Wisdom were directed at excelling in exams and making wise decisions, not in relationships though.

Thank you for all the suggestions, and also for your kind reminder at the end. :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:18 am

Hi Havefaith,

Having the pair set on Wednesday would help with communication. Sunday is also a good choice as it's God's day and most work finds itself Blessed by that energy.

On the King Solomon Wisdom front; Wisdom - while it can be applied to school and professional work - is a quality which allows you to know yourself more objectively and honestly as well. ''Know thyself'', mostly attributed to Socrates, is an important reflection of that aspect of Wisdom. When you see the self as it is with both it's qualities and its faults, its pains and complexes and its Holiness and compassion, you are better able to understand why the past still colours your present and thus stop it from affecting the future. When there is clarity, old negative emotional patterns are disolved more easily and possess less hold on the psyche.

Wisdom in a relationship context also allows partners who are together to express themselves more directly and in a less hurtful manner. It allows each person to see how they contribute to the different situation within the partnership. The oil pairs beautifully with Spikenard oil and/or root and in that combination (with a little borage!) works wonders at soothing marital spats.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Havefaith

Unread post by Havefaith » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:13 am

Hi Miss Aura,

Really thank you for the wonderful and in-depth explanation! :) It is definitely much clearer to me now. Coincidentally, part of what you mentioned bears so much similarity to what I've stated in the draft for my petition, and I've just realised how it fits perfectly for the King Solomon Wisdom candle instead of Healing. You've given me beautiful advice and suggestions, and I really appreciate your time and effort. Thank you once again!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:15 pm

It's a pleasure - it's thanks to Miss Cat and the other fabulous moderators here that I've learnt as much and can share it back out into the world.

Success to you in your work.
Aura Laforest

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:34 pm

I have been working a honey jar for a little over a month now and been having candles set rotating love me and reconciliation set since the end of september. My boyfriend and I are very on and off and based on the readings there is promise. However I find the biggest issue is that he cannot get over any of the mistakes I have made in the past, he thinks I am lying to him all the time. It is very frustrated because I have been pretty honest over the last few years. Besides the love me and reconciliation candles are there any others any one could suggest for me to have set to back my work up and help to get him to let go of the past? Thanks~ :P

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:16 am

FIRST, I have to say that I love this website and company..you guys Rock! .. I don't what happen but I had candles set for me .. the guy that I had dreams about..I finally heard from him. He said that he was thinking about me too. Now, my question is what candles should I use to keep him wanting me or just desire me more? I want to keep the communication line open between us.Thanks HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. THAT THIS YEAR WILL BE PROSPEROUS FOR EVERYONE!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:04 am

Hi Michigangirl75,

there are a number of different alternatives that can work for what you want to do! Here are some to consider:

a trio made up of Love Me (http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ve-me.html), Bewitching (http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ching.html) and zodiac candle for him burnt over his photo between the other two candles

a run of three Love Me candles set one after the other

a trio of Mercury, King Solomon Wisdom (http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... isdom.html) or Clarity (http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... arity.html) and Love Me to help keep the communication lines open while increasing his desire to be with you.

Happy new year and success with that love work!
Aura Laforest

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:50 pm

My report for reconciliation candle..stated The candle burned clear but there was a dead insect in it! This can mean that someone is interfering or that something about the situation is "bugging" me. Now, I'm doing a candle "come to me" as well.. The problem is the guy, I'm back talking and seeing again.. is still seeing someone else.. I don't know who she is and i dk how serious is it. We were together, last night, he spend the night..i really enjoyed being with him. He stated he felt the same way. What candle should i use and what would i need to put in the petition?

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:05 pm

I want to place a candle settings light service but am unsure which is more effective for me. I recently started dating a guy who i've known for a few years. Were just friends until we got intimate unexpectedly for both of us about a month ago. Its been casual because he was dating already. But I'm seeing him differently now. The guy who was just a friend who wanted to date me years ago but I had no attraction is the guy I want. I want to see if he could be the man I can finally have that long term love relationship with leading to marriage.

He says he had already been getting close to one of the women he's been dating for about three months. Although he hasn't yet, its clear he's thinking about making the next move to a committed relationship. I've gotten a reading that's says its not going to happen with them because she's not really into him. He's gonna be rejected. This makes perfect since because the two women who he felt he could marry (from his past) rejected him. I've been given a time frame till end of March for that involvement to end as it is now.
I really want him to switch his attention and heart to me and she can go on her way. A month of sharing is not what I want nor used to knowingly anyway. We've only been initimate four times. He just left an hour ago and we got intimate. Its hard.

What vigil setting can I order for him to want to commit to me instead. I'm considering Come To Me, Fire of Love, Follow me Boy, Love Me or Stay With Me.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:20 pm

If you want his attention as a mate...work with Follow Me Boy because he is already coming to you. You want more attention from him, add Love Me and Stay With Me, if this is indeed your intent. Start with the oils ...if you see movement there work a complete spell on him to bring him in.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:57 am

Is it okay to do a separation or breakup candle to get things to end with him and the other women. He's dating two but got close to one who he's thinking of asking to be in a relationship.

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:07 am

Recently got involved with a friend and want it to become a committed relationship. He was already casually dating two women but one in particular he was getting close to before we became initimate. I want the other women gone and us to be in a committed relationship.

Doing a honey jar (one week in). Just ordered 'Follow Me Boy' setting lights which Lucky Mojo will probably start today or over weekend.

I've had a reading that the woman he's gotten close to doesn't feel the same for him and that it will end late March.

Can I speed up the ending without creating any negative effects with he and I if I also order a candle setting for Breakup or Separation?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:22 am

Do not start new threads on the same topic. I merged your threads into one.

Hold off on using Breakup or Separation, since it appears that these are not serious relationships. Try to build up your relationship with him. However, the bigger question is: Is it in his nature to have a committed relationship?
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:34 am

Thanks. Yeah, he's ready to marry and have kids. He seems to choose the women who don't want him. Interesting, years ago he was crazy for me but I just wasn't attracted. We became friends. We were hanging out and catching up, he put his arm around me and it felt good. Leading to our involvement now. I feel had we gotten involved before he had started dating this woman and getting close that we'd already be on our way to deep love. Now I guess I got to wait it out. I'm not the patient nor sharing kind of woman. He's honest to a fault and won't play games. So that's good.

angelica
Newly Registered

Unread post by angelica » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:59 pm

I am interested in lighting candles on your altar but I am not too sure which is best for my need.
I am from the Caribbean and I have seen different spiritual people for help in my island but the results are never what I want. Most of them just take your money and you see no improvement in your situation.
I have been seeing KB since last year and things are good about halfof the time.....the times things go bad are when he gets angry about things in an irrational manner, the rest of the time he is calm and attentive. I was told by a spiritual worker that he has a dark, powerful spirit on him that keeps causing conflict between us. KB himself has told me that he sees spirits and they guide him. He thinks the spirit is godly but it seems like it is mischievous and makes him act in a confused and aggressive manner...

Right now, he is not speaking to me...we were great until last week when he deleted me on blackberry. He deleted me on facebook previously. Conflicts occur almost weekly! I tried a sweet jar with candles and Commanding oil and a Spell Breaking Oil before when he quarreled with me in January and it worked and we got back together in February. I am tired of the emotional roller coaster he puts me on and I do believe spiritual intervention is needed. Also, he gambles and smokes n drinks alot as well and I would like this to stop. I am also confused and wondering if to just move on and see if my happiness lies elsewhere...I just want a stable and happy relationship!

Additionally I am 37 yrs old and I have never had a baby., I want a child soon so I need to get this problem sorted as soon as possible before I cannot conceive. Helppppppp!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:42 pm

--angelica,

My knee-jerk reflex is to tell you to drop him, Cut and Clear (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html), if needs be, and move on. He may not be worth the trouble, nor fulfill your desires.

However, since you asked for help with selecting candles for setting as a vigil in the church, i would say Return to Me and/or Reconciliation for the relationship, and Clarity and/or Uncrossing for the spirits around him.

If you need a reading, or help, from a skilled and ethical worker, check out the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Two-Headed Doctor

angelica
Newly Registered

Unread post by angelica » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:26 am

Thanks Dr Hob, your advice seems the best....sighhhhhhhhh. I think I really need to do something to attract positive persons in my life. I have had problems for over 10 years in relationships....I looked at the links u gave but there are many names and I am not sure who may be best suited to me? Can you or anyone suggest one of the spiritual workers on the site since I am not based in the states?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 am

We do not usually recommend one spiritual worker over another because every case is different. I suggest that you read each worker's profile, pray about your decision, and choose the one that seems most suitable.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:32 am

You may want to consider these Lucky Mojo Products to bring in a new love to your life:

OIL-HOO-LOOK
Look Me Over Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-ADAM
Adam and Eve Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-COME
Come To Me Oil
$7.00

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

rachped

Unread post by rachped » Thu May 16, 2013 10:41 am

Hello,

I am torn between using the reconciliation or the return to me candle. We did not have a fight, we are still together, and are still in contact but he did move out. Should I do one or even both?

mom of 2

Unread post by mom of 2 » Sun May 26, 2013 7:33 am

Greeting all I'm new here. Please can you offer some advice.

I haven't practiced hoodoo before but I am very interested in learning.

My marriage has severely broken down and we are not even sleeping in the same bedroom for the last 3 mths but we've had sex once or twice recently me reaching out then he doesn't want to know. I feel very hurt. We had sex again an hour ago. We were inseparable for years and years (we are married a long time and have children).

We are bickering on an off and divorce has been mentioned. I tried so hard over the years and he has but he hasn't met me in the middle and is extremely stubborn. We've also had periods of niceness inbetween periods of no issues. Then an issue arises and we are off again. We were so so in love at one point, I think soul mates but we are both head strong and he doesn't deal with things and talks very stubbornly as if we are enemys not partners which is frustrating for me. No communication for a month at a time, until he decides. I'm the one always going forward, not him. He doesn't understand what it like for me only sees his own upsets and doesn't see or understand mine.

He fights like an enemy but I think that came from is family.

I believe he loves me but his family are now involved one particular person has turned him against me and has turned a bit nasty.
The children need a family united all this is so selfish.

When we are good we are amazing. I know we love each other deep down but this marriage is in danger of ending. Money is tight, he's controlling it because we are on a low income, and has threatened to cut me off.

We had sex earlier and I'd like him to reconcile and bend, love me, and want to work with me. He seemed a bit more open today talking wise but regretted the sex.

I want to light a candle in the missionary church today but don't know which one to choose. I don't know if follow me boy or fire of love, or reconciliation candle or come to me -- which one would be more effective in an emergency.I can only purchase one candle today. Would they light emergency candles? Need some advice.

Help please.
:-(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 26, 2013 7:44 am

A man who regrets having sex is not a stable person. I suspect that your husband has some serious mental issues going on, perhaps depression, perhaps thinking about or longing for another sex partner. This single statement o yours -- that he regrets having sex with you -- is a worse sign to me than the fact that he is controlling the finances in an undemocratic way or that the two of you are bickering.

So if i had to recommend only one candle, it would be aMarriage candle dressed with love herbs plus some powdered Ginger (for spicy sex), Deer's Tongue leaves (for better communication), and Rose petals (for love) Ask the candle server (when you make the petition) to be sure to "Please add Ginger powder, Deer's Tongue, and extra Rose petals, per cat's instructions in the forum" -- they'll know what that's about.

Good luck.

catherine yronwode

mom of 2

Unread post by mom of 2 » Sun May 26, 2013 8:33 am

Thank you so much for replying Catherine this is much more going on than this, I wanted to actually talk to you about some stuff but I couldn't find an email for you to privately maeesge you.
I don't want it seen here could you allow me to email you please with the whole story and for some hoodoo rootwork done by you please.
Thank you very much. x

mom of 2

Unread post by mom of 2 » Sun May 26, 2013 10:27 am

Hello all,
I want to light a candle in the missionary church but don't know which one to get. We were inseparable for years and very passioniate and in love but big communications problems. And he has a terrible stuborn attitude towards me and cannot see his own flaws only mine. We are married a long time & have children. We are sleeping in different rooms 2 months now. His family have turned on me especially one and I've been nothing but kind to them over the years. We had sex yesterday and today mainly me reaching out but he regrets it. But he did it so there must be something there. He won't work with me and I want a candle that'll make him bend or passionately love or come to me and to be willing of maybe follow me boy. Money is very tight for me, long story but I really need help. He's been threatening, cutting me off too.
Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

mom of 2

Unread post by mom of 2 » Sun May 26, 2013 11:03 am

Thank you so much for help Miss Cat, I am very sorry for posting your email address and for emailing you. Please forgive me
Sincerest apologies.
Oliveb

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Oliveb,

You already posted this request once today and received a reply earlier this morning. In that request you said you could only afford to light one $18.00 candle in the church.

I suggest that you contact the candle servers at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church for more advice or help. Mother Katrina. Brother Lou Florez, or Deacon Danni can help you. Their email address is

candles@missionaryindependent.org

If you seriously want to communicate only with me, please understand that i would like to help, but i do not reply to private emails, and engaging my services would cost more than the $18.00 you said you could afford for the candle, as i am a professional reader and charge $60.00 per hour.

I do not suggest this, given your stated financial situation.

However, if you wish, you may of course make an appointment for a consultation, but truth to tell, i am booked about two months in advance, unless you catch me online at Hoodoo Psychics some evening. My AIRR booking page is here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ca ... nwode.html

Hiring me, or any of my colleagues, to perform rootwork for you will cost even more. Suddenly you will go from an $18.00 candle to a $60.00 reading to at least $200.00 in spell-work, and very likely more than that.

The forum is FREE. I suggest, given what you have already told us, that before you spend hundreds of dollars on rootworkt, you follow your original plan to have one light set at the church. Let us perform a divination on that, which is included in the cost of the candle. Then, if you have questions about wht to do next, perhaps get a reading, and then we will see what rootwork, if any, is indicated.

Since your thread is about MISC candles, it has been moved to the MISC section of the forum, which we operate as a courtesy to the church. There is no other part of the forum that deals with candle-burning at MISC, as it is an independent organization and not part of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

mom of 2

Unread post by mom of 2 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Dear Miss Cat,

I think I will purchase some of your wonderful oils and products.

Much thanks to you, for all advice.

Best wishes

x

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:57 pm

No problem, Oliveb / mom of 2 -- i just hope things get better for you.Remember, prayer is always free at the Crystal Silence League.
catherine yronwode

mom of 2

Unread post by mom of 2 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:53 am

Thank You Miss Cat and Miss Phoneix for all your help.

Mom of 2

Spice

Unread post by Spice » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:46 pm

I'm new to this. i placed an order last weekend to bring my lover back. we are not together, been apart going on 3, almost four months now, but we still live together. we've been intimate off and on within the last month, but he is still resistance towards me.

I ordered reconciliation, return to me and come to me for the missionary church alters.
i'm starting to see some changes in him, small he's communicating with me a little compared to not at all as before, but he still treats me like a roommate since the breakup. Some days he'll come home some night he won't come home at all. I know I have to be patience, i'm praying and trying.

I also ordered candles like hot foot for the people who interfered with our relationship to begin with.

is this too many candles at one time or the right ones?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:07 pm

no its fine, id order a stay with me or come to me follow me boy.. things like that..get him to eat some of your personal concerns (monthly stuff) without knowing to keep him hooked. being he is in and out you have a great opportunity to het personal items and dress his stuff.. example u can wash his sheets in reconciliation bath crystals, or powder his door know with its powder, his papers, etc.. u get the idea. But of course please consider a reading to see if he is moved on, still cares etc..because that all can effect the work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

poeticone

Unread post by poeticone » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:14 am

I have ordered several candles over multiple orders (2 Break-Up and 1 Follow Me Boy) and am wondering two things:

1) Is it too late to order 10-minute candle readings with Brother Lou? My first candle was ordered last week; the latest two just the other day. So I haven't gotten emailed reports yet.

2) I have noticed that several AIRR readers/rootworkers I respect also do vigil candle lightings. I also realize you're not supposed to have multiple workers doing conjure. However, would it be inadvisable to have vigil candles running on the same love situation at for example my home, the MISC, and perhaps another location such as Dr. E's altars?

Thanks!

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:33 pm

I just ordered the Intranquility spel from MISC. But also in this case as I know I need to do a protection. Whill sprinkling with holy water and praying to the archangel Michael will be enough?

shamrocka

Unread post by shamrocka » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Is there any up to date success with this IS candle?

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:37 am

I changed the IS for he LOVE ME candle ;)
But if nothing will change I will order the IS.

Now I am waiting for the LM oils, than I will meet with my target, if that will bring no change so there will ne no brainer IS.

As I know, the IS worked by MISC works the same as casted by rootworker or you itself.

shamrocka

Unread post by shamrocka » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:37 am

I order one from them as well. Just to back up my work. I have not gotten the report yet

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 am

Which one did you ordered? And tell us did the spirit went to that person. Thanks a lot!

shamrocka

Unread post by shamrocka » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:16 am

I ordered three. My protection and two IS. My first two should have been set july 4. I have only gotten report for the protection and not the IS. My third candle is another IS which should be finished this week which i ordered a reading for that one. I dont know what the hold up is on the first IS report is being that i have already gotten the report on my protection candle. So all and all i am just waiting. I will post again later if there is success or not.

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:57 am

thanks I'll be waiting!

shamrocka

Unread post by shamrocka » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:43 am

I got the report nothing major which is why i did two back to back. The one that i have is still going. Plus i have a honey jar waiting to be used in case of being upset or something. waiting now on my last report and reading to see my next step while i wait for things to develop. I have not gotten any phone calls or text yet. So i guess i have to wait for the three weeks and see but while i am waiting i think i might do more work.

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:21 am

Hello,

My situation is in twp parts:

1) Attracting a man to go beyond sex and to renew interest in me and draw closer:

My situation is that I've been really interested in this guy for a few months now, well over 4 months.

We both got cheated on by our ex's about 6 months ago, his being slightly more drastic because his ex is taking him to court. But he is obviously hesitant to get into a new relationship (understandably so), one that's truly dating someone and not something purely sexual.

We really get along and connect and I actually started talking to him because of a reconciliation spell I lit for my ex months back that instead led me to him and we just clicked. We were intimate pretty much the first night we hung out and then he slowly stopped asking me to come over anymore, mostly because he got really busy but I think again because he's worried about getting hurt and me getting hurt as well, after what we both went through and all.

We still talk and I sometimes visit him at work to just say hi and chat a little and maybe a month ago he gave me a shirt he wore, I brought him lunch a few days ago and he really appreciated it, he's always happy to see me when I visit and we have a great conversation every time.

I really want to be with him and make him happy honestly. I've had a couple of readings recently that say he and I will be together just that he's hesitant.

I already ordered a Come to Me candle to work on him to be placed at MISC. The payment went through Monday.

2) To drive away his old friend, who is also his newest love-interest who is interfering with his attraction to me:

The other portion of it is he has this friend, shes been friends with him forever, and they started really hanging out and talking more and stuff and I can tell shes kind of getting in the way between me and him as competition basically.

In my reading it said he's just enjoying having people liking him and all the ego trip in that, playing the field basically and stuff but that eventually he needs to stop living in the moment and choose, but that i also had more favor than her when it came to which he may choose.

I don't much mind if they stay friends, but I want her to kind of stop being interested or talking to him or hanging out with him to muck up any chance I have with him by being in the way and such.

I dressed an orange candle of my own at home, to make her stop talking to him. I put hot foot powder on it to make her go away, it was orange so it was kind of a road opening candle to get her to step aside while also shutting her up and sending her away.

I also had someone else also do a black candle to make her leave him alone as well. This was pretty much last week at this point.

I can't really do candles anymore because of the place I live at, the people frown upon it and I was threatened to get kicked out so I want to order one to be placed on the MISC altar.

I did a tarot reading, and it was saying she was basically trying to hold on, so I feel I need to put extra ommph to their distancing. I really want to back up that work and make real sure she backs off of him.

Which candle would be most appropriate to the situation in order to really make her leave him alone and stop being competition?

Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:01 am

Hi Treegnome117,

For (1) you already stated your own solution, the Come To Me candle.

For (2), a Break-Up candle would be a good choice to begin.
Aura Laforest

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:46 pm

aura wrote:Hi Treegnome117,

For (1) you already stated your own solution, the Come To Me candle.

For (2), a Break-Up candle would be a good choice to begin.

Thank you!
I have another question, if I don't know her birthday and only know her first and last name but can provide a picture, will that suffice?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:44 am

Usually the more you have the better it works Treegnome117. Definitely work with the full name and picture of if that's all you have, but you could also see if it's possible to find her date of birth via a social networking site like Facebook, Twitter or the like.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:48 pm

aura wrote:Usually the more you have the better it works Treegnome117. Definitely work with the full name and picture of if that's all you have, but you could also see if it's possible to find her date of birth via a social networking site like Facebook, Twitter or the like.

Blessings.
Thank you so much for your help. I unfortunately couldn't find that info, so I just used her name and picture on Facebook.

I have yet another question, I know I'm full of them lol

With the Come to me candle and the Break Up candle I ordered, if I wanted to get another Come to me candle with a different phrased but similar petition on the same person as the other one would it double up the effects of the two Come to me candles?
Or would you recommend a different kind of candle?
Or do you think the one candle should be enough?

I haven't gotten the report back for the Come to me candle yet to know how it burned but I figured it would be worth asking as I wait for it.

Or should I wait for the report from that one before proceeding with another Come to me candle or otherwise?

My previous petition was very wordy and poetic sounding and I've since wanted to use a more simple to the point one next time around, but I'm just curious to know if it's something worth doing now or if I should wait it out or get something different and write the petition on that one and have that going while the other two are going, assuming the first Come to me candle is set already and still going.

the petition is basically: Attract [Guys name] to me. So that he will go beyond a sexual interest and renew his interest in me and come closer to me to ask me out and be with me romantically.
Using some of the phrasing the nice person who edited my first post and made more sense out of it then I did to clearly state ultimately the real goal here lol.

I'm not sure if it fits with the Come to me candle or another kind?

Thank you for all your help! :)

fly2cu

Unread post by fly2cu » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm a new member here and I'm very interested in getting Candle set service but I need suggestion.
Okay, I'm going to tell you more about my situation...

Me and my boyfriend knew each other for two years and we been in a long distance for the most part. We have been together physically for 4 months sth and the last time we were together was back in Feb 2013. Now we are at the edge of breaking up and I think it's partly because of my craziness, yes , I have been acting quite dramatic recently because I felt insecured about the relationship. He has to move to another country which he doesn't really want to so he got stressed out about his near future and a new life in a new place and that's when he started to become distant because he felt like having time to himself to figure things out since he has to leave the old place in a few weeks and that's where I started to become a drama queen even though I understand him but as I said above...I'm just being insecured about the relationship. :?

I made it to the point where I confronted him about the future of relationship and he said he still loved me and wanted to be with me but he was worried about us being apart most of the time. I was so disappointed and upset I told him to break up and stop talking to each other ( I know ...I was being too dramatic...it's my fault ) so he just stopped talking to me since yesterday. I think he got annoyed with me. Actually, there are a few more small probs in our relationship these days such as lack of communications or having bad ones but I'm not gonna go in in details... I just want to say that now the situation between us is very bad. I think at the edge of breaking up or maybe already has. :(

I love him and I don't want to lose him, you know, if it's about another man or woman, then I might consider giving up but now it's more like probs from me being silly and other factors so I want to try getting it all back again.
I know we have spent only 4 months together physically but we have been through a lot. We're like closest friends.And he means a lot to me...
I actually plan to fly to the new place he's moving to but now it's like everything crashed....and I don't dare to start a convo with him because I'm afraid he would get annoyed and things will get even worse. :?

Well, here's my questions...

1.Will the Candle set still work if I'm not living in the US ? Actually, I and my boyfriend are not living in the same country either and he's moving to another country in two weeks so it means you guys perform the work in the US while I'm in another country and my bf is in another, will it still work?

2.Would you help suggest which set I should get? I'm thinking about the Reconcilation one or should it be Return to me or both? As I said..I haven't talked to him in the last 24 hours since I broke it off with him and he didnt say anything in replying to that so I don't know what is the status of our relationship right now.

3.Can you suggest any set for long distance relationshp? I want to make our love to be stronger, that he's being faithful to me, I'm only his interest, more passionate, more committed etc...I'm sorry I know it's a lot but yeah... And are there any set that help with getting us closer physically? I know we need to work on being together but I just wonder if there is any candle set that helps make things easier like overcome obstacles easier...

I think that's all I can think of so far.Thank you for reading this and for the reply... :)
Sorry for such a long msg but I was trying to give as much detail as I can.

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Treegnome117

You need to wait to report 10-15 days from the days of ordering. I set few candles and got my reports in that time so do not worry. And also, sometimes is good to have one more candle lit, but if you have some general petitions, I would try to use some other love candles like Adam&Eve, Chuparrosa etc. There's a lot of it, some of them are for existing relationship, some for general, just go and read about all love stuff they have here in LuckyMojo.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:57 am

Hi fly2cu,

1. It can, nothing is 100% certain in the world except death and taxes however. If it's going to work, distance in the setting isn't the issue. If you sabotage the work by being overly-dramatic or not communicating at all - then no amount of magic will likely help.

2. Having him focus totally on you is not usually the greatest idea. It may calm your emotional insecurity but it doesn't give him room to breathe nor to be himself and usually everyone ends up pretty miserable. You want a lasting bond where both partners can grow, improve, change yet nonetheless be supported in those endeavours. For your situation, working a Reconciliation, Return to Me AND a King Solomon Wisdom would be a good choice. You could also consider some Clarity and/or Crucible of Courage for yourself.

3. Fire of Love helps with physical passion. Mercury helps with communication and travel. Those two combined could be helpful. Begin by getting the Relationship back to a working level before setting those though.
Aura Laforest

fly2cu

Unread post by fly2cu » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:35 am

Hi Aura,
Well, thank you so much !!
I decided to message him this afternoon, we talked and I wasn't being dramatic anymore. I think I did it very well.
I asked him about his feeling for me. He told me he still loved me as the same and wanted to be with me but he was worried about the distance.I finally asked him to get back together ( I know it sounds kinda submissive me in a way but I just wanted to give it us another chance ) and he said yes but I could feel a bit of doubt in his tone which I guess it's because I was being a drama queen too much these days it backs him off a bit. I didn't bug him at all today which I think is good.
We agree to meet up once he moved to the new country and I hope things will get better when we are together. :)

Yes, I agree with what you said. I'm going to try to calm down and stop being overdramatic on things.

And thank you for the advice on giving him room to breathe :) . Actually, I didn't really mean I want to totally take control over him but hmm...I'm sorry my English isn't my native language so it's kinda hard to describe/explain things. I want him to be faithful and committed to this relationship...in a healthy level. What you said is right,,, lasting bond is the best.
I gotta admit I'm quite insecure when I am. When I'm not I'm just normally friendly and nice. I will work on my emotions more.

I still have one question though...do I still need the Return to me spell?

Now I'm going to have a look at the King Solomon Wisdom you suggested :D Well, I'm actually gonna have a look at each set hehe.

Thank you again for the reply. I feel welcomed :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services”