Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
aura
Forum Moderator
Re: MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:20 am

Hi fly2cu,

Given you've taken care of the ''Return To Me'' by physically speaking to him, I think you're better off choosing a Stay With Me candle which seems to encompass the qualitites you're looking for: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... th-me.html

Also make sure you get that King Solomon's Wisdom in there since I think it will help both of you make well-thought out and clear décisions with regards to your own lives and each other.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

fly2cu

Unread post by fly2cu » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 am

Hi Aura!
Thank you so much!
I think I will try the King Solomon and Stay with me first...
I wonder if I still need the Reconcilation one cuz I'm kinda short of money atm but should I?

Thank you,

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:11 am

Hi fly2cu,

I think that just the King Solomon and Stay With Me is fine for now. Do keep working on your own attitude and nurturing a strong and authentic bond meanwhile as well!
Aura Laforest

fly2cu

Unread post by fly2cu » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:01 am

Hi Aura,

I was trying to place an order yesterday but I still have prob with the petition. I just don't know how I should write it.
Do I just write the whole situation like I wrote here or just say I want Candle setting to reconcile my relationship sth like that.
And when do I send pictures? Do I have to wait for the staff to get back to me first or?
Thank you!

momoko

Unread post by momoko » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Hello

I have a Adam and Eve virgil candle set up at LM altar,the reading came back to say there's obstacles I will have to either do one more of the same candle or something related to my situation. I later purchased the come to me candle and again it says the same thing, I am just wondering, as my target is constantly travelling for business and not around most of the time, and is currently under going divorce proceedings does this mean obstacles? What shall I do next, I am pretty lost now..I have ordered the Come to me sachet powder , come to me oil, come to me bath crystal, follow me oil , chupparosa..Have not been able to use them as products arrived after target was back to his country for a month long summer vacation.. :lol:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi, Momoko,
When it comes to travelers and long distances, I just keep lighting candles over and over.
And, yes, I would guess that the divorce and the travelling are indeed the obstacles. <---and this is only a guess as I have no idea what is going on in his life.
However, if this were me and I didn't know the entire situation, I would get a reading to help clear things up.
I highly recommend it for your situation when things are so unclear. Here is the number: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Good luck and I pray that everything works out well for you and you get your target!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:11 am

Hi momoko, I agree completely with Miss Aida. A candle only gives us a snapshot of the situation and it is specific in connection to your petition and working. We are not able to see the bigger picture from a candle alone. A reading will not only help you to get insight on the situation, but you may also be able to determine what the best course of action is to see your desires come to pass. Hoodoo Psychics is a great place for a reading or you might consider checking out the member of AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:14 pm

I had some reconciliation candles set for me, I basically asked that my ex forgave me for the past and got back together with me in a relationship and it seems they are working in my favour 2 and a half weeks later. After about 4 months of having no contact me and my ex boyfriend saw each other unxpectedly after a night out and we hung out and talked, We are now friends which is a huge improvement since before he wanted nothing to do with me and we also talked about a committed relationship between us. He told me he likes me but he is still hesitant and he'll say we can try and make it work then other times he'll say we can only be friends. I plan to get another reading when i get some more income but til' then i plan to do some work of my own.
I'm curious to know if i should continue to use Reconciliation products or switch to love drawing work like Love Me Products? Thank you

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Those are very positive results! I'd work with both Reconciliation to keep that happening and add Love Me to that work.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:18 am

So it's been a while since the candles I had set, and for the most part they were working! The guy actually started texting me randomly and saying hey and even said he missed me.

But the candle was hazy and in the report it said I should put down a similar or same candle because there is resistance. Same deal with the Separation and Break up candles I set up before. So this time I put a slightly different wording on the Separation spell, since they never will seem to stop being friends at the least have them not be romantically interested not so much stop hanging out just only as friends.

He still hasn't hung out with me... Perhaps I should set one just for him to Come to me and spend time with me? I didn't specifically put that on the candle the last time, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to put that this time. I should've thought of that before I bought the one last week to add it on there.
And lately I've been getting a lot of guys wanting to spend time with me too. I don't think that's all coincidence either lol.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:01 am

Treegnome117: If it is a viable option for you then I would suggest you look into setting a run of candles, especially if the situation calls for a little extra oomph or push in the right direction.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles ... .html#runs

From the page:

"SETTING LIGHTS IN RUNS

This is also known as a Sequential Burn in runs or a Continual Candle Service: You designate how many candles in a sequence you wish to have us set of each type ($18.00 each, which includes dressing candles with herbs and oils, writing out Petitions, praying over each candle on your behalf, and mailing you a Candle Report after the light is finished).

We dress and pray over the entire lot of candles at one time and write up one Petition. As each candle expires, we transfer the Petition to the next candle in the series, thus keeping your Petition on the altar at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. for as long as you feel is necessary.

Sequential burns can be made in runs as short as 2 or 3 candles; odd numbers such as 3, 7, or 9 are most popular.

There is NO EXTRA CHARGE for Setting Lights in Runs if you ask for this service when you place your order and ORDER ALL THE CANDLES AT THE SAME TIME. "
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:50 pm

That's not a bad idea actually...I already buy two candles as is, usually they are different. So having them set as runs...that would probably work best for my situation really. Thank you.

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:34 pm

i would like a good friend from my past to come back into my life. we were never in a romantic relationship but we both knew there was something special between us. our lives drifted us away from each other. we left things on good terms. i want a return to me candle set on the church's altar to bring this person back into my life. i also want to get him to communicate with me by any means. he can do so if he wants to. he has my email and can easily find me on social media. the thing is i want him to want to communicate with me. what herbs or oils can be added to the return to me candle to make this happen? I also have a honey jar going on him and i light candles on it a few times a week.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Good Evening, Abadd1,
Have you looked at these pages?
You might get some ideas.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Hope this helps.
Take care and have a good evening

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Thank you for your response miss Aida. thank you for the link about the herbs. i dont think i need a reconciliation candle because we never broke up or fought. this was never the reason for why we have not seen each other in years. we have communicated once in awhile as friends. He lives near by in another city but our lives dont have us meeting. I want a return to me candle because id like for him to come back into my life. i want the both of us to be able to see each other. would a return to me candle be good for this along with the honey jar i bought from lucky mojo and am currently working on him?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:02 am

Sounds like a good combination abadd1. You can also look into spells to help you both reconnect and communicate here: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... 29#p129514
Aura Laforest

Shocky54

Unread post by Shocky54 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:35 pm

I had a Road opener candle and Reconciliation candle placed on the alter on my behalf to try to be with my ex gf. I was wondering is this a good combination or should I have taken a different path because we didnt live together and we havent spoken in months.

Shocky54

Unread post by Shocky54 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:52 pm

I was considering adding a return to me with a come to me candle for extra power or should I wait?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Good Evening, Shocky54,
The Road opener and reconciliation was a good idea.
You next step of return to me and come to me are also great ideas.
If you have any doubts, consults MISC about them when ordering.
But they sound OK to me.
Good luck to you and I hope that your girlfriend returns to you very soon
Take Care

Shocky54

Unread post by Shocky54 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:43 pm

thanks I ordered the come to me return to me and follow me girl candles as well as a blessing candle I pray she gives me another chance.

butterfly

Unread post by butterfly » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:19 am

I consider to have Chuparrosa candle placed on the altar on the behave of me and my "boyfriend". I was just wondering if I could asked in my order for herbs like Deer Tongue to be added to the candle.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Hello, Butterfly,
I'm not 100% sure about that question
You'll have to call the shop and ask about that. (707) 887-1521
Have a god weekend
Take care

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:41 am

butterfly, if you would like a pinch of an additional herb added to your candle we can do this, however, if you want something larger or a curio of some type (like a lodestone or something to that affect), there is an additional charge for that. As far as deer tongue goes, as long as we have it in stock, we can add a pinch of it to your candle.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

Shocky54

Unread post by Shocky54 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:16 am

I was wondering can someone tell me the timeframe of the results I ordered candles on the 11 of October as well as the 17th?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Hey Shocky54, here is a link to all of the most frequently asked questions regarding candles being lit at MISC: faq-for-misc-candle-service-ministry-t2 ... 38fb346c77

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:15 am

Do they set skull candles on the altar for people here? Also, I ordered for my candle to be lit and I sent all the info needed, including pictures. I asked them to reply if they got the pictures and info, but nobody has replied and it's been 3 days. How do you know if they got your petition and pictures?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:03 am

Hi MissyA,

As far as I am aware of, the MISC doesn't set Skull Candles for their Candle Service.

From personal experience, when you email them a picture and info they will get it, and apply it to the candle service. I have seen these fine folks in action and know all the candles they have to prepare, pray over, light, keep an eye on, as well as many other church related work that needs to get done. If they have not emailed you may consider calling the MISC, 707-887-7808, to get confirmation.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:11 am

Hi MissyA, Papa Newt is correct. We do not set skull candles here at the church, only the glass encased vigil candles. If you can't set skull candles for yourself you might look into have a rootworker help you with that.

If you are concerned about your pics or petitions please do give us a call. Due to the volume of candles that we prepare and light on a daily basis, we do not typically send confirmation emails for pictures and/or emailed petitions, we just go ahead and use them as directed.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:39 pm

I called the church today and my questions were answered. Thank you guys so much!

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:19 am

Just a quick question for anyone willing to answer it...,

I was pursuing someone but had a reading done and was told someone better was coming along.
As hard as it was to let my ex go, I have in most ways.
I met someone I think is pretty amazing and possibly very right for me.
We've been getting to know each other and been on one very awesome date.
He tells me he's interested but I haven't had another date despite him telling me he wants to, he keeps blowing me off.
A couple weeks ago I had come to me set at the MISC (haven't had my report yet),
And also another love candle and a road opener (says he's very guarded?) to help try move it along.
What other candles could I be using to be set at the MISC?
I'd really like it to work out.
I haven't done any work at home but a conjurer friend is making me a cream and a bath wash for attraction.
Any suggestions?

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:59 pm

I think u should have them set love me or follow me boy candle and maybe dress it with look me over, stay with me and fire of love oils. I hope that helps a little.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:54 am

PrincessAnna, I think a Road Opener candle is a great idea. You might also wait to see how the Come to Me burned, before looking at what else to light. However, a Love Me candle could also help shift the blocks that you are experiencing.
Miss Phoenix

Crystal Moon

Unread post by Crystal Moon » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi,

I have a question. When the signs say that there is some resistance, but overall the signs are good, should I burn another candle, or will the resistance disappear anyway?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Hi Crystal Moon,
Start another one. State you r intention more forcefully.
Add additional oils, ad additional herbs.....a make it stronger!
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:58 am

I had a stay with me candle anointed with love me, follow me boy, and some other love oils lit in MISC on Tues. I sent my petition, with his pictures and other info. Actually, it might still be burning as we speak. Instead of things getting better, we have been having arguments and we had a huge fight this morning, that I had to leave his apt at 3 am in the morning and he didn't stop me from leaving. He even left the room to give me the chance to move my stuff out of his apt. We don't live together, but I was spending the weekend. I think we might have broken up because every time we have a fight, he never attempt to resolve it. Im always the one calling him after some days to reconcile. This time, I don't want to call him cuz I need to earn my respect. I'm so confused and hurt right now. What am I doing wrong here? Why are things getting worse when they should be better??? Pls help me out here. I can't stop crying.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:55 am

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation MissyA. It is difficult to say what is going on without more information. Have you considered getting a reading on this relationship? I would also suggest that you keep going with the work that you have been doing and see what your candle reports reveal. If you are dedicated to getting this relationship back on track then focus your energy on exactly that and don't let this argument throw you too much off your track.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

Crystal Moon

Unread post by Crystal Moon » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

It was a candle at the church, so I think it was the strongest possible... should I still order a new one?

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Thank you for responding Miss Phoenix. I wanted to book a reading for today and it showed that you were free. I waited a few minutes to do something else and when I came back to book you, it says you are not available for today anymore. I have been down all day, with no one to talk to. I just want to get insight about this relationship so as to know if it is worth the trouble or not. I just feel helpless..

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:16 pm

Update: He sent me a text this evening asking if im ok. This is the first time since we started dating that he would first contact me after we have a fight. I am usually the one that does the reconciliation. I'm actually really surprised about this.This means the candle vigil lights I am doing at MISC is working. He also said he is feeling a certain way that he can't explain. Does this have anything to do with the work I'm doing? What do I do next after this?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:41 am

Greetings Crystal, If you aren't seeing movement on your working you should light another. When resistance shows up in the candle reading this can dissipate on its own, but there is no telling how long that will take. If you want to push things along or work to clear the resistance another candle may be able to help that process.
Miss Phoenix

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:00 am

MissyA, sounds like you are seeing some movement and this is great news! Hang in there and let your work take effect. If you do end up booking a reading (with me or another reader) you can get some insight on what you might need to do next.
Miss Phoenix

Crystal Moon

Unread post by Crystal Moon » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Thank you, I'm ordering it :)

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:55 am

Miss Phoenix, u have been wonderful. Thank u so much. I received my candle report yesterday and it says i have some obstacles from past issues that might affect the working and i need to light more candles. What do you suggest i do? Do i get a reading or light uncrossing and road opener candles first?

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:36 am

I had a candle lit so my target and I have a wonderful, loving relationship. The report was great and showed that there would only be minor obstacles, but they sure don't feel minor! I just can't seem to gain control of my emotions. I'm impulsive and have been pushing him away. I just want to be calm. It isn't a good time for me to be in a relationship with him just yet, since I'm still healing from past pain. However, that's being addressed with some work. Was ordering for a Road Opener to be set a good idea to clear away the obstacles that don't seem minor at all? I feel very positive about the report, but the situation isn't where I'd like it to be at all...the arguments are driving us crazy
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Good Evening, Mezan,
I think you did the right thing with the road opener. But I also think that you need some work on yourself.
You want a good relationship but believe you're not ready. There's some confusion here (and, believe me, I have felt that way with some in the past).
Maybe some clarity work on yourself www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
And also healing work on yourself to get over the past pain. www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
additionally, you need something to calm you down and not be so irritable. I fine this to be extremely helpful www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
MISC also sets candles for these arenas.
With all the good candle reports, please don't lose a good thing and end up chasing him away forever. Try my suggestions.
We are here for you
Take care

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:03 am

Thank you, Miss Aida. Out of the lines of products that you advise me to use, which do you think the situation may need with most immediacy? Healing is already being addressed. It has also been suggested that I use Cast Off Evil to get rid of my neediness. Would that be a stronger way to get rid of it, since Tranquility is more gentle, or would the latter likely be better since this involves a potential relationship?

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Hello, Mezan,
There's no problem, at all, in using both!!!
And I really do like the cast Off Evil.
Also, maybe talk to a professional to help you. These products will give you a great head start and will help you tremendously. But they are not able to give you the knowledge that a professional counselor can give you in order to adopt more coping mechanisms.
So, I say that with all the products mentioned along with some counseling: you'll be a happier person in time!
I hope this helps.
Happy Holidays

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Hello Mezan,

I think Miss Aida is giving you excellent advice. I would follow everything she has mentioned. You may also try some clarity products (http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html) to help cut through what seems like a confusing situation. And I second her idea about talking with a professional in the counseling field like a social worker. They really do have good training for helping you identify your strengths and develop healthy coping strategies for life's stresses.

Peace~

Nathen

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi all...

I ordered a Return To Me vigil candle to be lit for me at MISC altar and just wanted to know if we get some word on when the vigil candle will actually be lit.

Also, has anyone had any success in Return To Me vigil candle. I am having one lit for me before my reading with Conjureman Ali.

Thank you all.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Hello, Cancermum,
Miss Phoenix will be better able to answer this question
Take care

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:55 am

cancermum,

The church will not notify you when exactly the candle is lit, but they are typically lot within 48 hours of your order. If you want to know exactly when your candle was lit, your best bet would be to call MISC.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:50 am

Thanks Mezan for replying.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:43 am

Yes, Mezan is 100% correct. There is also a FAQ page if you have other questions about the process: faq-for-misc-candle-service-ministry-t2 ... 02b62c04f3
Miss Phoenix

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:19 am

I have some Love-related candles burning for me and the man I love on the altars, now I ordered a Break Up candle to separate him from his girlfriend who's hurting him. Is it ok that this one and the love ones will burn simultaneously?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello, lalyil ,
Yes, that's OK.
You will get candle reports on both of them also with recommendations (if needed)
Take care

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Hello!! this is my first post. I was just wondering about the honey jar and I noticed that the church doesn't do it at the altar. is it because it is better for someone to do it by themselves? I can't do any work at home due to very christian flat mates :?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello, Green_bee,
And welcome to the forum!
Please take the time to introduce yourself on the introduction thread.
If you want someone else to do the honey jar for you, just go to the AIRR website. There are several rootworkers who set honey jars that can do it for you
http://readersandrootworkers.org
I hope this helps
Take care

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:01 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida! will do

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:29 pm

what would be the best candle to have set at the MISC to attract an unknown gay partner? I ve heard that these kind of petitions are much easier to have manifest instead of working on a specific target.

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:51 am

Hi everyone,

I want to set a vigil candle in MISC, but i'm not sure what candle to pick in my situation. I already burn Return to Me vigil candle 2 weeks ago. And I start my Honey Jar after the candle burns out. Now i'm still waiting for some of my orders from LM to arrive. Yesterday I received my email reading and he told me that the person that i'm working on may return but the card don't feel stronger about him. He told me not to contact the person again except through magical means. Didn't tell me if there's another woman or obstacle between us. Didn't recommend anything what to do next. I emailed him and asked him what should I do next. If I continue the Honey Jar or move on. Still waiting for his reply.

I'm thinking of setting light a Vigil candle at MISC. Since I light the Return to Me candle and the Honey Jar there's no sign of him until now. But I know that if I continue burning the candles I can get results. I'm thinking of Come to Me, Look Me Over, Follow Me Vigil Candle. If these are good what love oils and herbs would you recommend? We stopped communicating for a month now. I appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you so much!!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”