Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
brightstar
Forum Member
Re: MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Unread post by brightstar » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you! I order a clarity candle. Hopefully this pushes things in the positive direction.

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:27 pm

I just purchased my first MISC candle (return to me) for my target earlier today.. I've read on the boards that it's a good idea to back up the spell you're working on (I'm working on a red skull candle for my target)..
Anyways, I added my targets info along with my petition..
I was wondering was I suppose to add my info also? I wasn't sure and I forgot to ask the staff.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello, miss_adri89,

Yes, if you're doing a return to me, it's a good idea to do that. The more specific the information (birthdates, pictures) the better

Wishing you success with this

Take care

vivi1980
Newly Registered

Unread post by vivi1980 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:53 am

I have a question. Me and my ex broker up 6 month ago and we didn't have any contact since late may. So I ordered st Martha , reconciliation, road opener, mercury and break up (in case he is dating) candle to lit at church. When I order this candle, I was stillol feel hurtful, bitter, angry, resentful, I even thought about DUME and crossings candle to lit so I can feel better and to get even with him make me this miserable. BUT, I found myself actually start forgive him and even sending positive energy to him last 2 days, even have a thought if he is dating anyone, wish him happy. Is this normal??? Iso this possible candle start to work on me not him??? After 3 das of burning, I got a text from a friend that also his Facebook friend, she said she saw his picture was tag to his Facebook with group.of pal at the wedding. She sent me picture and I can recognize all these girls around so I wasn't worry and I am.sure therthere were no new girl in the picture. So I guess he is not seriously dating anyone. Is this a sign?? This is first picture I saw him after we broke up and was first picture posted in his facebook. Please advice. Should I continue burn candle? Or stop?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:43 am

Hello, vivi1980 ,

This all sounds to me like spirit is guiding you toward the right attitude in order to take you to the right direction.

Sounds like you're getting a good connection with spirit.

Congrats!

starlightnight
Forum Member

Unread post by starlightnight » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Hi,

I had return to me and road opener lit at MISC. The report for return to me came back first saying there will be obstacle. While I was expecting similar result from road opener, the report came back a day later stating a clear and steady burn with no signs of residue remaining, that the outcome will most likely to succeed. Which made me a little confused... does that mean the target will only "think" about returning to me but won't physically do it? Or the road opener cleared obstacles in target's life in general? Should I burn another return to me candle?

Also, I see that love me candle seems to be very popular, but how do I choose between all different kind of love candles like dixie love, adam and eve, fire of love? Would it be overlapping to light more than one kind of love candles at the same time?

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, starlightnight ,

This sounds to me that the obstacle may have been a road block.

So, now that the road block is gone, start another return to me.

I would concentrate on return to me (maybe a run of them) until you see some movement.

Take your time deciding on what to do after that. Your best bet is to ask your candle server as they will be more familiar with the behaviors of the candles and can better make suggestions for you

Wishing you the very best with this

take care

starlightnight
Forum Member

Unread post by starlightnight » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for the reply. I find it a little weird that the two candles were lit at the same time, one report says there will be obstacle and resistance and the other one with clear burn... maybe it wasn't a great idea to have them lit at the same time from the beginning. I think I will light another one see how it turns out.

For setting lights in a run, do I get one report after each candle burn or after all the candles are finished?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, starlightnight,

Yes, you do.

Just make sure that you remind them in the message area

Good luck

BabyDoll099
Forum Member

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:52 am

Hello,
I would like candles placed on the MISC alter, and had some questions about which ones I should choose.
I currently have my eye on a very nice guy who quite some time ago had a huge crush on me. Back when he had these feelings its was an unrequited love, and there really was no communication between us.
A few months ago there was friendly communication and plans to get together, but plans never fell through :(
I would like to draw him into my life, love me, pursue me, and reignite what he once had and felt for me.
Should i choose follow me boy, bewitching, return to me, love me ??? Iam very interested in the candle divination results MISC gives. When the spell work is being done should I make communication, or just let him come to me?
I will definitely get a honey jar started on him, maybe a gris gris and consider a red skull..
Purchased a red skull candle for this same person back in September but it accidentally got thrown out when I was cleaning!
Looking forward to what you recommend!!

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:26 pm

I just received my candle report and it said more work need to be done (for my mother).
It said either purchase another candle (same one) or Blockbuster.
I was thinking of going with Blockbuster candle but I was wondering what would I write on the petition?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Hello, BabyDoll099

I'd have candles set in this order (But not until the previous candle burns clean with a good report):

Attraction
Come to Me
Follow Me Boy
Love Me

Then, when all of that works and he's with you, keep lighting Stay With Me candles. Those are the ones that I recommend using when the relationship is good. It prevents them from wanting to leave.

Now, the communication? That would be something that you would have to use your own judgment on.

I hope this helps.

Let us know when he comes back!

new_here
Forum Member

Unread post by new_here » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Hello,
I've been in a long term, long distance relationship for a while. My readings have always said he's my soul mate. We live in different countries so we know we have to get married and a visa before living together. His financial problems have set back our plans and now he has broken up with me, saying he's been dating a girl who lives close to him. He broke up with me in an e-mail and told me not to call him. Readings after our break-up showed that he loves me and will come back to me but that the other girl is trying really hard to hold on to him. For my latest reading I was directed to this site to light a reconciliation candle because even though he still has feelings for me, the other girl is starting to get closer to him. I have since bought a reconciliation candle to be lit at MISC. After reading these forums though, I wanted to ask, are there any other candles I could light to help with this situation? Love me? Break up (I don't know her name though)? Any suggestions are appreciated!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:02 am

Hi new_here,

In addition to the Reconciliation, Return to Me and Break Up would be good choices. Your readings already show that the ''Love Me'' is not the problem! For the Break Up candle, burn it on ''John Doe's current girlfriend'' or ''the other woman'' - but do see if you can get more information on her via a social networking site.

Also keep in mind that while texting or calling every day is not advised, you'll need to maintain some form of contact. Writing him an old-fashioned hand-written letter fixed with sachet powder along with a small and meaningful gift/token of your affection (which preferably refers to an inside joke or private symbol from your bond) works really well.

Once things do begin to pick up again, pre-emptively working a honey jar for you both along with more targeted financial/legal/marriage work would be advised to avoid things ending up back where they are now.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:22 am

Hi guys, I am not sure this should go here or not but I have an extremely tough case. I use Come to me oil and use it in a pink vigil candle. I read somewhere that ppl continuously burn vigils for as long as a month or more for an extremely tough case. Should I do that and also should I add herbs?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:22 am

Hello, TheBestest ,

Yes, many folks have a "Run of candles" set on the MISC altar. Spells have a better chance of working and any obstacles may be cleared up with a run

Take care

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:07 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest ,

Yes, many folks have a "Run of candles" set on the MISC altar. Spells have a better chance of working and any obstacles may be cleared up with a run

Take care
Thanks for responding Miss Aida and how exactly do you do this? See I usually take spiritual baths before hand, so my next questions is, if I light a candle and it goes out; do I immediately light a new one praying overthe new candle even if I said the prayer already on the candle that went out? Next, do I need to take a spirital bath each time I light a new candle or is it best to do a spiritual bath every month for that purpose?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:10 pm

TheBestest ,

Yes light the candle as it goes out. I have a friend who uses the flame from the dieing candle to light the new candle. If you have a tough situation taking regular spiritual baths along with candle work and prayer would make sense. Also doing other work that supports it like dusting stuff the person will touch, a mojo, doll baby..etc. You pray over every candle even the new ones, you need to speak to the spirit and direct it with the affirmation of your prayer. People and LM add oil and herbs to the candle. you can research on your own or order a LM dressed candle to see how the finished product looks.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:56 pm

j82 wrote:TheBestest ,

Yes light the candle as it goes out. I have a friend who uses the flame from the dieing candle to light the new candle. If you have a tough situation taking regular spiritual baths along with candle work and prayer would make sense. Also doing other work that supports it like dusting stuff the person will touch, a mojo, doll baby..etc. You pray over every candle even the new ones, you need to speak to the spirit and direct it with the affirmation of your prayer. People and LM add oil and herbs to the candle. you can research on your own or order a LM dressed candle to see how the finished product looks.
Thanks so much for responding! Also is it ok that I moved the candle off of my alter into my tub when going out and/or at night? I place the candle and petition onto a pan and place them into my tub filled with a small amiunt of water for fire hazard reasons and also to allow the candle to burn. Is this ok?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:20 pm

TheBest,

Yes that is ok, I use to put mine in a metal tub filled with sand, sand will kill a flame if it broke and it also is really conductive to high heats.

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:17 pm

I purchased a Return to Me candle from the MISC in Nov & have been very happy with the results.
Now me & my target have our ups and downs like any other couple. I was planning on buying Stay with me candle but I was wondering what could I write on the petition? Lately we've been arguing to the point were we don't talk for days..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello, miss_adri89,

You may want to have a tranquility candle for hi first (to calm down and stop arguing with you): www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Or a peaceful Home candle

Then, follow it with the Stay with Me. Just say that he never leaves you (or something like that)

Hope it all works out for you

Take care

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Miss Aida,
Me and my target broke off. I had purchased Stay with me Candle (before I saw your post) and me and my target called it off the other day (well he did).
He wasn't ready to be in a serious relationship (his ex wife of 10yrs had an affair). He told my friend he was meeting new girls. I got a reading and it said I was on his mind and there was a future for us.
I was thinking of getting the reconciliation candle? Come to me?
There's no bad fight between us, I pretty much understand him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:21 pm

Hello, miss_adri89,

Oh, I am so sorry.

Yes, those candles are appropriate

Wishing you the best

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:05 am

Thank you miss Aida!
I haven't gotten my report from the other candle, the MISC are behind & they said it should be emailed in a couple of days.
For the reconciliation candle, on the petition I had his name and DOB and I also wrote mine. I was wondering for the picture is it better to use one of me him together or just a photo of himself?

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Miss Aida, I just received my report & this is what it said.
I'm thinking about Blockbuster candle? Is there anyway I can ask for them to remove obstacles & resistance? If so how would I say it?

"There is a ring of wax remaining in the bottom of the glass of this candle, which is a sign that there is resistance connected to this working. This likely stems from unresolved issues from the past. There is also a scattering of herbs on the glass and this points to obstacles that need to be overcome. More work on this situation may be needed before your desires come to pass."

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

Yes, the blockbuster is an EXCELLENT idea!

And of course you can use a picture of the 2 of you together.

I wish you great success

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:40 pm

I'm thinking about having MISC light a Look Me Over vigil, as I have a major local event coming up & I've had such great results from the the candle work that MISC. I don't have a problem attracting men, I really haven't ever, truth be told. It seems like I keep attracting men who are jobless & have no inclination to work, atm. I don't need a rich man, but he better have a good work ethic & want to keep me comfortable, LOL! Anyway, how should I word my petition to attract the right kind of man, & what additional oils should I ask MISC to add to the candle?
HRCC Student #1989

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:21 am

Hi AlyssaH,

Make sure your petition is very specific of what type of man you would like to draw in. I might add Attraction Oil and Adam And Eve Oil.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:06 am

Thank ou very mch for your advice.
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:05 pm

Ms Melanie wrote:Hi AlyssaH,

Make sure your petition is very specific of what type of man you would like to draw in. I might add Attraction Oil and Adam And Eve Oil.

Good Luck!
Alright, so I decided to ask MISC to add Good Luck, Attraction, & Come To Me oils to the Look Me Over candle, & I hit up the Look Me Over page & ended up finding the perfect petition right there, yay! Anyway, I've always had a talent for doing love work, but I'm thinking that my lack of clarity is affecting any of the work that I've tried as of late & that's why I keep attracting inappropriate men. This is why I'm so happy that MISC offers the candle ministry, I've had great results from other candles they've done & I think having them do this for me will definitely give my personal efforts more strength.
HRCC Student #1989

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:17 am

Hi AlyssaH,

When lack of clarity is an issue in love work, I find that bathing in tandem with any other work can be really beneficial. For the bath you'd mix:
-1 part King Solomon Wisdom bath crystals
-1 part Clarity bath crystals
-a teaspoon of lemongrass (melissa) herb or a few drops of Cut and Clear oil (gets rid of old love garbage and acts a bit like a road opener in matters of love)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:45 am

aura wrote:Hi AlyssaH,

When lack of clarity is an issue in love work, I find that bathing in tandem with any other work can be really beneficial. For the bath you'd mix:
-1 part King Solomon Wisdom bath crystals
-1 part Clarity bath crystals
-a teaspoon of lemongrass (melissa) herb or a few drops of Cut and Clear oil (gets rid of old love garbage and acts a bit like a road opener in matters of love)
Thank you! I think this will be perfect to do during Mercury Retrograde & the waning moon :)
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

Mercury goes back to Direct tomorrow!!

Take care

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:01 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AlyssaH,

Mercury goes back to Direct tomorrow!!

Take care
Woohoo! Yes & I got my bath done, just in time! Lol. Forgot to dump my water a the crossroads when I headed off to do laundry though :/
HRCC Student #1989

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:33 am

I just received my second report for the reconciliation candle and it was much better than the first one :)

So now all I have to do is wait for my target to come back, right?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

You can either wait or have a different candle set.

Your call

Wishing you the very best!!

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:25 am

What kind of candle set would be best?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Hello miss_adri89

You can continue with the same kind of candle , reconciliation , to keep the pressure on if you like. Some people order candles in runs of more than one. 3 and 7 are popular numbers and I think there is a slight discount from the church if you order those numbers.

Peace~

Nathen

miss_adri89
Forum Member

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Nathen,
I got a reading and said my to expect my target back in 3 months. Would the candles affect that timing?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello, miss_adri89,

Yes, they could either do that or help to keep the schedule on course

Take care

queenofheart
Forum Member

Unread post by queenofheart » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:36 pm

So Im looking to see how to keep what I have right now sweet and steady. My husband has now turned back to the man I married. He has called his family back home and we are ALL on good terms. Family is now talking to me they've even apologized on how I was mistreated. My husband threw away divorce papers and we are now planning our future. I kinda want us to be bonded. He tells me every day he loves me. I also want to get the negative thoughts from my mind of the divorce Im just scared everything will fall apart once again. Im looking for long term now. Ive heard pink candles are for long term not sure which oil I should get on the candle which I plan to have lit by the church. Thanks

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:37 pm

Stay With Me, Peaceful Home, Love Me are the 1st oils that come to my mind. Maybe Influence.
HRCC Student #1989

queenofheart
Forum Member

Unread post by queenofheart » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Thank you. Im on it right now and im choosing to use the love me peaceful home and stay with me. I was thinking of the stay with me because hes not talking of leaving anymore and I didn't know if that would give him some kind of forced feelings to be with me. Hopefully it'll be okay and not too much. Thank you for responding and directing me to the right place

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:07 pm

Well, if his family is a problem, do Influence oil instead, so that you're the one who "has his ear." I wish I would had this knowledge & access to Lucky Mojo in the beginning of my marriage. The problems first began with his mother driving a wedge between us. Ah, well, live & learn, & now I've got LM to help me find the right man, with no mommy issues to contend with, haha.
HRCC Student #1989

queenofheart
Forum Member

Unread post by queenofheart » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:34 am

Well I wish you well on your journey. Mr. Right is out there. His family is now on board with everything im even invited to the house now lol and we all talked on the phone laughing like old days and I didnt even do any sweetening magic on them so Im guessing its real and true

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:04 pm

queenofheart wrote:Well I wish you well on your journey. Mr. Right is out there. His family is now on board with everything im even invited to the house now lol and we all talked on the phone laughing like old days and I didnt even do any sweetening magic on them so Im guessing its real and true
Yes! While everything is good, do some sweetening work. Nothing wrong with keeping them sweet, just to be on the safe side & it's easier to maintain a situation, than it is to correct it.
HRCC Student #1989

freakingredhead
Forum Member

Unread post by freakingredhead » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Hello to all. :)
I've had my eye on the candles of MISC for a while now, to help with a situation that has been ongoing for almost five years. My issue is not that complicated, I basically met a man three years my senior when I was sixteen and it was love at first sight. When I turned seventeen, we started going out, but he had a girlfriend (who is actually with him until this very day). We went out in secret, hung out, and things eventually got sexual. I thought I was only a sex toy for him, so I started acting like one just to keep him close to me. We had two fights in which we stopped talking to each other, but all is now happily solved. This year I started doing some serious work to get him to love me as much as I love him, and for him not to be distant and to come to me and start conversations and things like that. I petitioned St Marta, who has been helping me and giving me signs, and started a honey jar to which he reacted beautifully at first and then very badly after a while. I realized that I was being too sexual with him and that he actually likes me not only for the sex, but for who I am. There is definitely something between us, and when I started being sweeter to him, he started responding better and our communication improved A LOT.
However, he still has that girlfriend of his, doesn't bother to initiate contact, doesn't really seek me out and I'm almost always the one who tries to get together to hang out.
I've been reading all about the candles, and I am 100% sure that I would like to dominate and make him obsess about me. I want to be in his mind all the time and for him not to have a moment's rest until he comes to me. To sum it up: I want him to be crazy for me lol
I thought about the IS candle for a while, but I realized that my situation doesn't really call for it. Any thoughts on which candle would work better in getting these results?
I don't plan on doing a break up candle for him and his girlfriend because of one comment on this very forum which caught my eye: "If you truly dominate a man, you won't need to do a break up spell."

Mnb0687
Forum Member

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:37 pm

I recently started dating a friend of mine. We have an amazing attraction to one another and a strong chemistry. I want things to continue between us with the hope that we'll become official (boyfriend & girlfriend) and be exclusive very soon. As far as I know, we're only dealing with each other. What candles should I burn in order for him to have eyes for me and only me, to continue grow closer and for us to have a strong relationship filled with love, loyalty and passion with no chance of separation. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:10 pm

Hello, freakingredhead,

Then, try the Commanding.

I don't suggest that you dominate your man because he isn't your man yet.

Hope this helps

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello, Mnb0687,

I suggest: Love Me and Stay With Me.

Let us know when it's "official"!

Take care

Mnb0687
Forum Member

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:53 pm

When you're in a relationship and desire marriage from your partner, would the marriage blessing vigil candle be the way to achieve that? Should this be a candle that gets burned in runs to achieve your desired goal?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello, Mnb0687,

A Marriage candle would be effective. And, yes, definitely a run of them..

I like runs of them because you can gauge the progress.

Take care

freakingredhead
Forum Member

Unread post by freakingredhead » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:13 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, freakingredhead,

Then, try the Commanding.

I don't suggest that you dominate your man because he isn't your man yet.

Hope this helps
Hello, Miss Aida. Thanks you for you response, it did indeed help!
However, I am not at all familiar with commanding. How could I use this to my favor in my situation? I'm doing some research, but I'm still a bit uncertain about it. :oops:

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:38 am

Hi freakingredhead,

You can command him to ask for marriage, if you want to go that direction instead of love work. Lucky Mojo makes a commanding Kit that you can use:
www.luckymojo.com/spell-commanding.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

freakingredhead
Forum Member

Unread post by freakingredhead » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:38 am

Ms Melanie wrote:Hi freakingredhead,

You can command him to ask for marriage, if you want to go that direction instead of love work. Lucky Mojo makes a commanding Kit that you can use:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-commanding.html

Good Luck!
His Ms Melanie, how are you? :)
Thanks for the help, but I think commanding him to marriage would be too much of a big step right now, seeing as we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. We're just lovers and he has a girlfriend of his own. I want him to be truly obsessed with me, think about me all the time and generally not be okay unless he is with me or talking to me. I basically just want him to never leave my side, but right now he is kind of distant and we go months without seeing each other, though we are on friendly terms. I just don't know how to put this into a petition.
As time goes by, I wonder if lighting an IS candle on the MISC would be the best idea... I've done some major research on it. I thought about Follow me boy candles, but would that be adequate to my case? I can't find much info if it's a red or purple spell.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:36 pm

freakingredhead,

You need to address all the issues in the situation not just one! Imagine a doctor who treated a cough but not what causes it? How successful could he be? Or a doctor who treats the signs of cancer but not the cancer itself? See you want x, y ,Z with this guy but are only doing X, and I assume get frustrated without the movement. First you need a reading to see if its justified and will work, then you need to do a break up on them while doing a come to me to draw him in. That is a basic but good start.

SweetAlien
Forum Member

Unread post by SweetAlien » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:09 am

I tried a prayer which worked INCREDIBLY GREAT to get my boyfriend contacting me at a time when he became distant. It's a prayer to Archangel Anael, angel of Venus helping in all matters of love and relationships:
(Use this invocation to ask the archangel of Venus, Anael, to bless and bring harmony to a romantic relationship. Light a candle at Anael's hour (between 9 and 10am) and burn some rose incense. Scatter a few pink rose petals on your altar.)
"Archangel Anael, angel of the mystic planet Venus, as I light this candle, my consciousness opens to receive your divine influence and the blessing of your wisdom and loveliness. I envision you descending to meet me as I rise in thought and in spirit to reach your exalted realms. I am aware of the exquisite roselight within which you enclose me as in an aura. It is as if we come together to meet in a temple of the rose.

I ask that you hear my prayer and that I may receive the benison of your assistance. Please clear the way so that the love between [your lover's name] and myself might blossom and flourish. Please help us to draw light from our hearts so that it may be perfectly expressed in body, mind, soul and spirit.

Archangel Anael, you have the romantic affairs of humankind under your divine rulership, I watch this candle flame burn and behold the strength and the power of the bond of love to overcome all resentment and disharmony. I ask that you cleanse our vision of all illusion so that we may see the truth and the beauty in one another and transcend all earthly barriers and limitations.

If this petition is for all good in its conception, may it succeed. I see the archangel Anael pouring out blessings upon us as if from a horn of plenty; and these blessings merge into one brilliant shaft of light, which penetrates the heart of our love so that it may be healed and be whole. Thank you!"

The effect was extremely fast and he came to me less than half an hour after. Thank you Anael! I'm sure he can help you too, worth trying.
I prayed Gabriel Archangel too, as he is the Messenger and rules communication and has the power to banish bad luck in love.

Reason: Triple posting

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:25 am

I had MISC do a Look Me Over vigil last month.....jeez louis! The effects are STILL going strong. To preface I seem to do extremely well with glamour workings, but of course there's always a caveat. I have terrible luck in love, lol. Anyway, I've been attracting handsome, single men with good jobs as per the petition, but they're just way too pushy for my liking, ugh. & they're all younger than me, in the 29 to 30 range. Which I get it, I need to be more specific & I do look young for my age (34 & people always guess me to be in my early 20s). To summarize; the Look Me Over candle service has been extremely effective & long lasting for me, but I wasn't specific enough in my petition. If you're as picky as I am, do yourself a favor & hit the Clarity line before you make up your petition.
HRCC Student #1989

Mnb0687
Forum Member

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:31 pm

I got a love me vigil candle lit by the church on 3/10/15 and today I received my candle report. It "burned clear with no herbs or glitter, and no soot or smoke in the glass," but then, "at the end, it formed a ring of left over unburned wax at the bottom of the glass," which indiactes that there are still problems stemming from past issues.

What candle should I burn next? A blockbuster then another love me candle or should I burn a blockbuster then stay with me?

I just want us to be a couple and in a committed long lasting relationship. I want him to ask me to be his girlfriend. Any suggestions and advice are greatly appreciated.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”