Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
lionsrule

Re: MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Unread post by lionsrule » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:35 am

I'm thinking a blockbuster may remove a person getting in the way of a successful relationship?

I really like the formula, it seems to be "no nonsense" and explosive enough to remove a third party?

Might using blockbuster be an even more effective way than doing technically negative work like "crossing" or "break up" (especially when the third party's details are unknown)?

Mnb0687

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:27 am

What's a good petition to use for candles such as these? Can the same one be used for both vigil candles? I recently had a love me candle lit on my behalf and it burned steadily but left a slight ring of unburned wax indicating unresolved problems from the past that need to be worked on. I ordered a blockbuster vigil candle and think this will help. Once this is done, I'll burn another love me candle using the same petition and see what it says. So far, my work is good and paths are open :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello, lionsrule ,

Blockbuster removes the obstacles.

So, if this person is an obstacle, they may be removed also. Just depends on what Spirit thinks the obstacles are.

As far as effectiveness comparison, that all depends on who is doing the spell, how the spell is performed, and other criteria. So, I can't give you a commitment regarding what is more effective. However, If this were me, I'd be doing both just to enhance, increase me chances and fortify the effectiveness

Wishing you the very best with your spell work

Take care

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:51 pm

I recently started a honey jar for my target, so far the candle wax have been showing hearts.
I bought a Misc reconciliation candle for my target back in Jan and I got a good report. I was interested in buying another candle but not sure what to get, reconciliation or come to me?
I haven't heard from my target, I know he has another woman in his life but my reading said it's not serious and he's coming back to me, so there's no point on doing work for the other girl.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Hello, miss_adri89,

Then I would do the: Return to me.

This is all good news. So happy for you!

take care

Mnb0687

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:03 pm

So I got a blockbuster vigil candle burned on the 20th of March and got my candle report back today. It states that burn was clear, and that my roads are now open.

Do you think I need to follow up with another blockbuster candle just to be on the safe side or should I just proceed with burning another love me candle using my original petition then a stay with me and follow me boy candle, so my guy has more time for me & to spend with me. Any help is appreciated!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:55 pm

Mnb0687,

You can always burn anther just to be sure or keep the energy working. But after a block buster I would definitely burn other candles to add what you want to him now. So you opened the path now lead him to you like come to me , follow me boy, kiss me now ( real love has passion as well).

jibrille_z

Unread post by jibrille_z » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:08 am

Hi I'd like advice on what candles to use for my situation. I"m planning on getting the MISC to light them for me. I've been in a long distance relationship with a man for a few years. Recently he's been hanging around a woman I can't stand. He says they're just friends. Last month I confronted him about what was really going on with her and he got really angry and hurt I would ask such a thing. Since then we still message each other but it feels very cold. In the time since the fight I believe that woman sunk her claws into him because he was feeling vulnerable and he's starting to stray. I love this man and want him back but I also want that woman gone! I want a run of candles but should I ask for BreakUp/Separation to get rid of her, then Reconciliation and Come to Me for me and him? In what order should I have them lit? All together? Also I want to include photos but should I send them in separate emails so the Church doesn't mix my photo up with that woman's?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, jibrille_z,

I would do a run like this:

Break up, Return to me, break up, return to me, break up, return to me.

Just My suggestion.
I don't like doing just the break up because then they may go to someone else. So, if you have the return to me following the break up, he knows who to go to!

Just my thoughts

take care

Mnb0687

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:40 am

What's a good vigil candle to burn for open and honest communication between you and someone you're dating? So far all the candles I've had burned have been a success but we still aren't "official" yet nor has that become a topic of conversation as of late. Any help would be appreciated!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:13 pm

Mnb0687,

you need a love me candle, a follow me boy, clarity is good, adam and eve candle, all are good options. Feel free for a reading to calrify things.

Mnb0687

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:08 pm

I got my candle report back today from another love me vigil candle I had lit on my behalf. It's states that the candle burned clearly and cleanly, but there was "also a dead insect in the bottom of the glass and this points to a potential for outside interference."

How should I proceed next? Any suggestions & advice are appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:05 pm

Hello, Mnb0687,

A dead insect in the glass generally is a sign of interference by a third party or spirit. Get a blockbuster and then have it followed by another Love me

Good luck

Mnb0687

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:23 am

Should I use the same petitions that I used for the previous candles I've already had burned on my behalf?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Hello, Mnb0687,

Not for the Blockbuster.

It will instead say something like: Remove all obstacles that are keeping ___ away from ___

I hope this helps.

take care

ventris

Unread post by ventris » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:39 pm

Hi,

My friend broke up with her boyfriend because he cheated. Now his other girlfriend is pregnant so he was forced to get married. But he still contacting my friend frequently giving her hope that he will leave his wife once the baby is born, so now she was still thinking of him and could not let go. The purpose now is to help my friend let go of him and at the same time returning the guy back to his marriage. Would appreciate some input on which vigil candle would serve these purposes. Thanks. :?:

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello, ventris ,

This is not a simple task.

Giving her some clarity would help.

I would perform a clarity spell on her to see what e really is: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Then, I would follow that up with an influence skull candle spell on her: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

By the way, a cut and clear spell by proxy (if you are considering it) is a little tough to do so that is why I am not suggesting it).

A moving candle spell for them to break up and for him to return to his wife can be found on the page I am about to give you. There is a picture on the middle right hand side:
www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I hope this helps

Good luck

ventris

Unread post by ventris » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Thanks for the prompt reply. But the problem it's not convenient to do candle spell at our home. So if I would try to try on the vigil glass candles, can you recommend some that's suitable for this issue.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Hello, ventris,

Yes I can!

here you go:

www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Take care!

ventris

Unread post by ventris » Fri May 01, 2015 9:15 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Would appreciate if you can help to suggest a few candles and can help in this complex situation. Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, ventris ,

Break up for your friend

Then...

Clarity For your friend

Then....

Cut and Clear for your friend

Then...

Influence for him to go to his wife

I hope this helps.

You're a good friend to her

ventris

Unread post by ventris » Fri May 01, 2015 11:36 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. I will definitely ask my friend to try.

RebeccaMoses

Unread post by RebeccaMoses » Sat May 02, 2015 9:41 pm

I was recently in a relationship with a longtime friend of mine...lasted like 2-3 weeks. He was uncomfortable with the fact that I had to speak with my ex(my son's father) so he says. I don't know if he didn't like that I have a child or that I speak to my son's father(only on matters with our son). I want him back and I want him to be understanding and loyal to me. I wanted to know which candles to order for MISC to put on their altar.

P.S I'm new to LM

RebeccaMoses

Unread post by RebeccaMoses » Sun May 03, 2015 4:33 am

Hi I was recently seeing a longtime friend of mine for about 2-3 weeks he broke it off because he said he was uncomfortable with my situation(I have a child and I'm co-parenting with his father) well he claims that was the problem im not sure how true that was but I want to get him back and I want him to be understanding and faithful(I noticed he has a lot of females friends) what candles should be lit for this?

Reason: Double post

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 04, 2015 12:00 am

Hello, RebeccaMoses ,

I am so sorry.

Definitely: Return to me.

You may want to consider a run of those candles and not just having one lit.

I pray that he returns to you

Take care

Hellothere95

Unread post by Hellothere95 » Tue May 05, 2015 1:19 pm

Ok so I have an urgent situation. My boyfriend let me know today that he wants to talk about some things later this week and that he is working through some "personal decisions" I am very afraid he is going to want to break up. I had a reading done earlier this week that actually said things would be staying the same (before getting his text message).
What should I do?
I've ordered earlier a come to me, follow me boy, Adam and Eve and love me to be set on the altar.

Is it beneficial to order a reconciliation or return to me now? Should I wait? What can I do to be proactive?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue May 05, 2015 3:31 pm

Hello Hellothere95,

The candles you have going right now sound like good ones to me. If you wanted to be proactive in this discussion I would suggest getting some powders and/or oils. Follow Me Boy would be good. So would Love Me or things like that. Have them on your person when you go to meet with him. If he is coming to your home sprinkle the powders where he will walk in them when he come to your door. As I heard on the Radio Show recently sprinkle them all the way into your bed! Hope this is helpful!

www.luckymojo.com/products-follow-me-boy.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html

Peace~

Nathen

Tqc916

Follow me boy candle

Unread post by Tqc916 » Tue May 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Hello I am new to this forum. I currently have a follow me boy candle burning at MISC. my target did contact me thru Facebook after a couple months of no talking. Said he still loved me and that he missed me. So I would say I'm seeing movement. Yay! So my question is what other candles could I use to follow up the work. I want us to be in a relationship. and for him to forbid all females but me....

Thank you

RebeccaMoses

Unread post by RebeccaMoses » Wed May 06, 2015 6:15 am

Hey, about doin the return to me. I did say that my son's father and I only communicate concerning our son at least we try to but there is no telling about it that we still love each other. We had a conversation last night and from what I gathered he's basically saying he doesn't want to be with me but he wants me to be around as in he wants me to love him even if he moves on with another woman. I know if I move on with another man he will be pissed because he is selfish, now my question is if I let MISC burn the "return to me" candle with petition on my behalf for the return of my past lover(the man I was with after my son's father) would it be blocked because of my son's father selfish ways. Also when my friend and I tried for a relationship I felt as though he was holding back on me or scared to show any feelings or almost as though he was hurting from something in his past. So should do a block buster candle along with the return to me candle?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, Tqc916 ,

CONGRATS!!

I would start with a Come to Me followed by a love me followed by a stay with me.

Just my opinion.

Wishing you the very best and so happy for you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, RebeccaMoses,

It's so difficult to predict what would happen without a reading.

But my thought is this: There's no harm in trying.

And you may want to follow hat with either compelling candle (to compel him to think your way while he actually thinks everything is his idea)

I would definitely have the blockbuster lit first. That's a GREAT idea.

Wishing you the very best

Tqc916

Unread post by Tqc916 » Tue May 12, 2015 1:37 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for the recommendation. I placed an order of come to me, love me and bewitching. I think once I have him...lol. I'll do the stay with me. But so far progress had been pretty good.

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:54 am

I ordered a Return to Me candle yesterday to be lit at MISC. I have a feeling this situation might take a couple extra candles, if you know what I mean. ;) I am concerned I didn't word the petition quite right and it might impede things. I know I chose the right candle for the situation (I was torn between a few, but that one felt "right") and would just like a little help on how to word future petitions relating to this situation.

I will try to make a long story short - I have dated this guy 3 different times in the last year or so. Every time it ends due to his schedule and/or my impatience. He travels a lot for extended periods of time, and at the beginning of this year started a new job and was pretty much working 12 hours a day, six days a week - there was really no time to nurture our relationship and he was very stressed out both because of work and knowing it was an unbalanced relationship because it revolved around his impossible schedule. For what it's worth, I tried to go with the flow and was willing to wait it out, but he tends to withdraw when he feels like he is letting someone down. We didn't officially pull the plug, but it just died out, unfortunately. We haven't spoken since early March. The last message I got from him, he said how much he missed me and he had never wanted things to go the way they did and end. I was extremely emotional in my last message back to him (and also on morphine due to an ulcer which caused me to lose my filter -haha) and I think I said too much (I dropped the L word). I also asked him not to respond to my message because if he didn't love me back I would be devastated, and if he did, I'd be even more devastated that we both felt the same yet couldn't make it work. He was either too freaked out to reply (though he had dropped the L word himself before), or just went along with my wishes and said nothing else.

To top it all off, he is a really slow mover, which made things that much harder when I only could see him once a week (or less) because of his schedule. I am terrified to reach out to him because I worry he's either spooked by my declaration of love (I worry that may have made him feel even worse about things not working out, knowing I felt so strongly) or has moved on. I hope neither is the case, but I don't know, and fear of rejection just won't let me make a move. I feel paralyzed.

In the past when we've been apart and I missed him, I'd have an attraction candle burned and he'd eventually turn back up and want to give it another go. That was all well and good, but I wish to get him back (and I don't want to have to make that move, I want him to WANT to come back and I just want this candle to nudge him) and also keep him. How do I petition this correctly (200 characters just doesn't feel like enough once I put in our names and birthdates and all that pertinent information)? How long do I keep at it? I'd love to be patient and wait it out, but I couldn't stand the days continuing to pass. I don't like to interfere with the natural course of things too much, but I also don't mind a candle if it speeds things along or offers a bit of persuasion. Compounding the issue is that I see his name (which is not a very common one) almost daily and hear/see things that make me think of him also on a daily basis (this was not always the case, I actually did well putting this behind me for a while... these issues are fairly recent and also very frequent). I feel like the universe is trying to give me a heads up on something in regards to him, I'm just not sure what. In any case, I try not to ever go to the grocery store looking like crap in case all these signs mean I am going to run into him soon (we live in the same general area). :?

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:15 pm

While waiting for Ms. Aida to do a reading for me, I am intending to set a series of lights in MISC.

First of the list is a series of reconciliation candles - to draw her back to me. Is it a good idea to add on a candle of intranquility to "highlight" the effect of not being with me and no longer enjoying the care I used to shower on her?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Hello, sparker,

I would do a run of the return to me candles. Definitely. Petition? " _____ (<--his name) Return to _____ (<---your name)

For the attraction, well, you don't say return to me on the petition. It's an attraction candle and not a return to me.

So, for the attraction, do a run of those and your petition would be _____ (<---his name) will constantly think about wanting and needing _______ (<---your name) and nothing else.

Now, MISC will tell you if you need to light more candles and they also make recommendations.

Wishing you the VERY best

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, Edrin ,

I don't recommend the Intranquil Spirit for this work right now. A run of reconciliation or return to me is a good starting point. Then, see what the reports show and recommend.

Wishing you the best

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:54 am

Thanks, Miss Aida! Sometimes simple and straight to the point is best, huh? I was clearly overthinking it!

I caved a few days ago and texted him that I missed him. He said he misses me too, and has been trying to keep his distance "out of respect", whatever that means.

Right now I am working on a petition for a Road-Opener candle, and once I see how that goes, I will go back to the Return to Me. The last report (on Return to Me) said it burned well and showed there was a little bit of stuff in the way that I needed to work on from my end. Trying to do that first. I know he's out of town for a while, probably until Mid-September... I don't plan on reaching out again until his birthday (September), so I feel like I have a good bit of time to work on myself and such until then. Sure do miss him, though.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, sparker ,

Good job and great strategy!

I hope the very best for you

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:37 am

Oh my. Looking forward to candle report from the road-opener, as the target of my affection texted me last night out of the blue that he wished he were snuggled up next to me. He has not reached out to me since March. MARCH.

I think that road-opener is WORKING, next I go back to working the "return to me" angle. I think some obstacles are being removed as I type this...

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi sparker,

That is FANTASTIC news!! Congratulations!!

Yes, the Road Opener products are wonderful. Keep us posted and best of luck to you!
HRCC #1909G

belladanta

Unread post by belladanta » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:54 pm

Hello I am new to this forum. My boyfriend cheated on me and than broke up a little bit later. Anyway we already in contact again and doing a lots of relationship things and sex but we are not together. Furthermore he has two other women, one of them is the one he betrayed me with. I want to change that. I already had three return to me candles burned. This week I ordered a love me candle, a break up candle (for him and woman 1) and a blockbuster candle.
I have a feeling this situation might take a couple extra candles. I would like some suggestions, please.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello, belladanta ,

I am so sorry that this happened.

My suggestion to you is to have a run of break up candles along with a run of return to me candles. Then, follow that up with Follow Me Boy.

Also, keep his semen when you have sex. You can do good magic with that!!

I wish you the very best with your spells.

Take care

belladanta

Unread post by belladanta » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:35 am

thank you for your suggestion, Miss Aida. Should I order the candles right away or wait for my candle reports to see how many I should order?

I already have some of his semen stored and three weeks ago I used an opportunity to feed him some of my menstrual blood in a tomatosauce.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello, belladanta ,

Good job!!

Take care

Isd

Unread post by Isd » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:19 am

I wish to order for a I dominate my man candle at Misc but there is no such.
I called and i was suggested for a Domination candle. However, is not especially for love relation.
Any suggestions?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Hello, Isd ,

They can alter it. Just out it in your request that it gets "tweeked". They will do that for you.

Take care

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Oh gosh. So I've had a setback.

My person... well, it was looking good. Really looking good. He kept randomly texting how much he missed me and one woke me up out of a dead sleep at 2:30 am. So I called him and he begged me - BEGGED me - to see him again and hear him out because he wanted another chance. He has a job change coming up that translates into "normal schedule/normal life" for him (unfortunately it also means he will be living 2-3 hours away for 2 months). I agreed to meet him and talk about it and I don't really know what happened (and Venus was in retrograde, I really should have known better) but something was off and I made a snippy comment and then everything sort of went sideways. And things were ok for a few days and then he sort of stopped communicating. I reached out and asked if there was a reason we were no longer speaking and he said he was sorry and he was still in it if I was and he was just feeling kind of weird about how that night went (so was I). So I gave him a little space and he dropped back off the face of the earth. I do not have it in me to reach out via phone but this still feels so far from over and I just am lost.

So any advice on what run of candles to burn, lay it on me. They work! He always come back, I just can't make him stay (and it's not all him, I've broken it off before myself). It is torture.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:39 am

Hello, sparker ,

That's got to be so frustrating. I am so sorry.

Have you had a run of: Stay With Me candles lit?

That would be my preference for your next step.

take care

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:43 am

Miss Aida, you are just so sweet.

Since he is not in my life at all at the moment, I don't know if Stay With Me would work? My gut feeling is I might need another road opener or something to remove whatever these obstacles that are preventing this from ever progressing. It's like we get to a certain point, every time, and we hit a wall and I don't know what it is (I think he has some emotional stuff relating to a past relationship that he does not acknowledge and I don't know that he ever will. He is a very positive person and just keeps all negative feelings at bay. I don't know how he does it, but he has perfected it).

So I was wondering if I should do a road opener, a return to me and then I don't know what I should do after that one. Stay With Me seems a bit presumptuous if we're not back together when the Return To Me finishes burning?

Thanks so much for putting up with me through this. I am also wrestling with the idea that maybe we are not supposed to be together, and if that is the case, then I want to be able to actually let go and find that person who can love me the way I need to be loved. In short, I want him to come to come back ONLY IF he's supposed to be in my life. I don't want to change the course of whatever my destiny is supposed to be, but I do want to prod it along a little bit. I know I am not ready for a cut and clear with this (though maybe I should be?), I feel deep down that I have to leave this door open.

Thoughts? Is road opener a good start? What would be the best third candle?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Hello, sparker,

I am sorry, I misunderstood.

I would do a blockbuster.

Then a run of Return to me

Then, when he returns, then the Stay with me

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:16 am

Thank you, Miss Aida... he texted out of the blue last night... after dropping off the face of the earth. Apologies, excuses... I am just so tired of it. I don't even have the energy to reply, I've got no fight left in me.

Gonna just get those candles burning and let the chips fall where they may. Thank you again.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Hello, sparker,

Wishing you the best with this situation

Take care

Treegnome
MISC Candle Reports Return of Loved One

Unread post by Treegnome » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Earlier this month I had ordered candles to draw back a guy I was hitting it off with who suddenly got distant, my reports got back saying there would be blockages from past issues and that there would be delays and distractions but no serious obstacles.

The report came back and indicated that "social contacts" would be of help

I wasn't sure what social contacts meant exactly, building friends or talking to my target more, but I had been trying to be patient and let him initiate conversation with me (until recent).

It's been a rough patch breaking the ice again. So I ordered a block buster to be set, this one I got a report back today stating overall a clear burn (yay!) but it did have a bit of a bump, as it noted that there would be "distractions or miscommunications " and again recommended work in t"he social or mundane realm."

I've Certainly run into the communication with my target, stubborn one this one. I suppose I should keep ordering more block busters til they burn clear, but I'm not sure if that alone would address the miscommunication and distractions, I'm not sure what would remedy distraction or bad conversation, other than general effort to talk, entice his interest. my roads open but I'm still running into an obstacle, but it means I have an open opportunity and it's clear ( hopefully meaning there's no "someone else") or that he hasn't made up his mind any, I need to act on it and work past the ice breaker stage.

So attraction, or look me over maybe, or...? Better communication skills on my part? I'm not sure.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: MISC Candle Reports Return of Loved One

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:49 pm

Hi Treegnome117,

We can't speak for your candle reader, so if you have questions on their report then I suggest you contact them directly.

As for additional work, I would continue with the Block Buster work until you get clear candle results. Then move on to Attraction or Come to Me.

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:15 am

Dear Treegnome117,

"Social contacts" is easily understood: it means you should get out, be seen, tell friends what is on your mind, and, if appropriate, contact your ex rathar than waiting for a new love to enter the ex's life.

Many people think that a candle reading will only relate to what further magical or prayer work you can do, but sometimes the reading really does urge a "normal" social approach to the issue as well as spell-casting.
catherine yronwode

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Dear Catherine,

That does clear up my understanding, thank you. I had thought that's what it meant but the clarity does help. The silly part of it was I kept feeling a nudge to really get more social with people and reach out to friends, which I made more effort to do just through going with my gut instincts and meditating on what my gut was telling me was right. So it all met in the middle in the end result. Sometimes it's funny how it works like that.

Thank you!

In other news there's an update:
My reconcilation candle had a clean burn with no soot or residue.

Actually, good news a rather interesting turn of events has occurred;
My target has suggested to me that from here on out we be normal friends (over a text). Now I know from the surface that sounds incredibly negative and the opposite of all the work. The phrase "blessings in disguise" comes to mind though. This is exactly what I need to start fresh with him.

This leaves room for the potential growth I have been praying on. Now to open ground for us to start over with a new beginning and to bring him closer. Come to me candle is definitely priority next!

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi, I have a question, Ive started to have love me candles set on my behalf..and they are working for sure..only problem is my target is very strong and I basically need lights going on always with him.so..I was going to get another love type vigil going on simultaneously..attraction..cus I did a reading on it and the cards said this is the one to do.

But..if they're both lit and relit on Fridays. .there's still going to be that downtime so I'm asking..will the church light it on monday if I ask them to?

Thanks alot

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Hello, ChoklatLily --

We light candles seven days a week, not just on Friday. You can specify a day of the week for lighting (e.g. every Wednesday) or a series of lighting dates (e.g. November 1, 7, and 14 or November 1,2,3,4,5,6,7). Just be sure to note your date request in your order! Do not send it by separate email -- it might get separated from the invoice.
catherine yronwode

itgirl92

Candle Service Timing

Unread post by itgirl92 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:45 pm

Yesterday, I ordered 2 3-candle runs from MISC.

I got the receipt for payment from PayPal, but I've received no e-mail from MISC indicating they have gotten my order.

I'm wondering if I should expect an order confirmation, and if so, when I should get it. And, also, once you order... how long does it typically take for the candle service to begin?

Thank You!

dreama

Unread post by dreama » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Hi I wanted to get some advice on if I should reburn the same candles or chose new ones. As I can not speak so sadly can not call in.

I had ordered a Blockage Buster, come to me and Follow me after previously ordering Dixie Love and Come to me. I have received the 3 reports of the new candles. (Which I have also emailed in inquiring about due to each candle having the incorrect petition placed in the report. So hopefully that does not affect anything. However awaiting response back to my question.)

For the Come to me(had the Follow me petition) it came back clear and clean. Nothing left. Good signs.
Follow Me (had Blockage buster petition) clear and clean burn except had unburned ring of wax
Blockage (had Come to me petition) clear but glitter left at top and unburned ring of wax.

Not bad just more to continue. The guy and I have have known each other for over 5 yrs and every time we have gotten close life matters have step in the way on either of our sides. We are on good terms however life just makes things difficult when you're on different schedules. And with his job especially and him being very focused on work. However i think its time to move to something more committed faster than the slow pace we've taken.

So I was hoping to maybe see what candles would be best to get next.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”