• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:34 am

MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.

MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun May 03, 2009 4:16 pm

Reconciliation work is always tough.

I had a candle burned in the church for Barack Obama to become Democratic nominee, when everyone said Hillary Clinton was going to get it. His candles at that time started smoky, then burned clear. I then burned candles in the church for him to become president and his candles were cloudy, but clear.

Obama is our 44th president now, so all my prayers were answered.

Mary
Literarylioness

Should I do more?

Unread postby faye5470 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:33 am

I recently had lights set for me to encourage a romantic relationship with a man i'm interested in. My candle readings were very positive, I'm just wondering what I should do now. Do I just need to wait for the results, or should I perform more work?
faye5470

Re: Should I do more?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:21 pm

faye5470 wrote:I recently had lights set for me to encourage a romantic relationship with a man i'm interested in. My candle readings were very positive, I'm just wondering what I should do now. Do I just need to wait for the results, or should I perform more work?

How recently did you set lights? If it was a week ago, I would give it a bit of time. I would do a honey jar as a back-up.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Which MISC candle to get BF back?

Unread postby Lulu » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:59 am

Hello everyone,
I am planning to order and set a light on my behalf at MISC but im undecided, i dont know what candle would be best for my situation:
*In tranquil spirit glass vinyl candle, fixed
*reconciliation on glass vigil candle, fixed
*return to me glass vigil candle, fixed

i want my exboyfriend back, and i dont talk to him at all
perhaps i believe he wants nothing to do with me because of the history we have with all the arguments.
I was told by a root worker (i think thats what is called) that we will get back together all though we will keep fighting each other.
so im really confused and not sure. i know he still feels something for me even though i know hes holding a grudge against me though i believe he is dating someone. i just want everything to be better than before. sorry for getting to personal but i really need help to make sure i chose the right vigil candle. I already ordered a reconciliation honey jar kit but i just want to do this while im waiting for the kit to arrive since it will take a few weeks. thank you very much =D
Lulu

Re: ALTAR CANDLE SERVICE.....help please!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:28 am

I would recommend all 3. But i would do them in a certain order. Also if you believe that he is dating someone else then you need to consider doing a break up spell as well BEFORE you consider doing any of these candles.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: ALTAR CANDLE SERVICE.....help please!

Unread postby Lulu » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Yes I called the shop and the young lady i spoke to recommended return to me candle.
I already ordered my honey jar kit just that i want to do this while I'm waiting for it since it will take about 3 weeks or so.
Thank you very much !=D
Lulu

MISC: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Unread postby Daytona12 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:08 pm

I have a question for anyone on here has any one had success with setting lights for fire of love and look me over for a female? I just curious about that and I heard that they can turn a friend into a lover?
Daytona12

Re: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Unread postby j82 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Lucky Mojo is probably the best candle service one can ask for. The candles are real, high quality and dressed to perfection. If you ever ordered some for home use and got them you would see this. they are amazing and the only candles I would ever use for a situation. Looking over the site will give you a lot of info on the candles you are burning and asking to be burned. Also calling the shop and discussing with them will help. The staff is really nice and helpful they will help you with whats best to light for your specific situation. I dont think you will be disapointed.
j82

Re: question about have anyone had success LM lights?

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:29 pm

I've had love and success vigils set on Lucky Mojo altars. Just in my experience, the reports for love vigils tended to be accurate. They'd indicate things were go smooth, or if there's resistance or obstacles and dismal prospects. Once I got a report that said one of us had a wounded heart and whether we'd reconcile would depend on if the person (the target) could heal. After that I gave up on the relationship - that report definitely helped.

With my success candles though the divination hasn't been so spot on, but that might be just my fortune taking funny turns.
cabriellenil

Re: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Unread postby Daytona12 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:53 pm

I want to say thank you for everyone posting about the LM lights because I was the one who wanted to know have anyone had success with the candles. The very last report that I did when LM set light for me that is women whom I know for a year was about to separate from the person whom she introduce to me. about a month and a half later. I saw her in person but with another man not the same one before. There are signs to look out for. The very last candle that LM had set up was the fire of love and the person whom I wanted to be in my life is her line of path the only thing that I have to do is to get her attention and that is it and I take it only from that point on. LM lights are basically there to help at least 50% but you also have to put in the other 50% yourself to get in contact with the person. I feel that right now what I'm going through to get my friend back into my life will go back to the way that it once was. So this post should not died out and I was the one whom had said that did anyone had any success with LM lights.
Daytona12

Candle service

Unread postby NessaNessa » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:52 am

I'm going to have LM set some candles on their altar for me and I'm wanting some advice on what 2 or 3 would be the best to set in my situation.

Trying to get my ex back and he's a stubborn one, would a return to me be enough or should I have others set as well. I know there's the reconciliation and the come to me..I've even pondered an intranquil but not sure what to do here. We ended things last Sunday with him saying he might call me in a week or two or three..said he was angry with me and didn't want to talk about anything, that he didn't know when or if he'd call again.
NessaNessa

Re: Candle service

Unread postby j82 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:52 am

reconcilation would definetly be a good start, you could use with return to me, though similar in use.. id suggest getting a honey jar started on him to sweeten him up, and even a rec spell kit to bring him back, sounds like he is angry ( as stated) and the kit comes with balm of gilead buds which are amazing at reconciliation. might want to consider a reading about the issue, they will be able to give you muchmore insight on the situation and suggest workings ( or do workings) for the specific situation.
j82

Re: Candle service

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:49 pm

I'd say, get a reading first. Most reconciliation cases are real tough - you want to find out if it's something that can be resolved or if it's a lost cause. Then order a reconciliation vigil.

I second j82's suggestions: honey jar and a reconciliation spell kit. Before you start though - if you do get a positive reading and decide to pursue the case - I'd do a thorough cleansing of my flat (esp. if there'd been fights) to remove the negativity, then a spiritual bath (the spell kit comes with the bath).
cabriellenil

MISC candle order - how long for results?

Unread postby lawgirl » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:09 pm

hi there, new to lm.. i was wondering if i ordered a candle at MISC on the 14th, how long before i see results? i had ordered a pink candle, with a love petiton, our feelings are mutual, but he really hasnt showed a change...just wondering how long does it take to see results? maybe i should have gotten a different candle? :?:
lawgirl

Candle Altar Services

Unread postby thegoldman » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Can I find out by email if there is space available on the altar for a candle to be lit on a certain day?

Also, can candles be tailor-made for my situation such as adding a drop of Restless Oil to a Return To Me candle? I don't want to go the route of using the Intranquil Spirit.
thegoldman

Re: Candle Altar Services

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:59 pm

I am sure your request are possible. I suggest you call the shop and make your request...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Petition Candles at MISC and in my home, plus AIRR worker

Unread postby freegirl » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Hi there,
I will probably also ask at the LM store tomorrow but curious to know what to think today...

I have been working with an AIRR rootworker on my relationship, a long one with a married man who's tried to leave, hasn't... she OK's my setting petition candles and I have been doing that all along. The ones MISC had going for me last week were AMAZING beyond belief (see customer testimonials!)

I think the time has come to set a separation petition at MISC. I'm wondering if I should also set a love candle, or if that will confuse things -- I don't want him feeling guilt around the love -- and also thinking since the hot foot and essence of bend over candles at MISC were so successful, maybe increasing the love is less what's needed than increasing the certainty of going, courage, and discord between them. My gut feeling is do the separation and discord without doing love for me, or maybe do a love candle myself at home (see below)-- but I'm not sure. When he did try to leave last year he sort of went into a cave, was having a kind of breakdown, and we didn't interact much for months; I don't want that to happen.

I also want something to burn at home -- I just realized that it would be more effective probably, but I don't know what it means when a candle has a ring of wax or is sooty -- I mean I do, but am not sure how to interpret them.

On top of THAT, am also thinking of doing a run -- separation plus another candle for a few weeks. Would love suggestions.

My rootworker also started a honey jar for me and I've been using that as she instructed; added some of his semen to it yesterday (we were together last week!)... wondering if adding particular oils to the candles I burn on top will help.

am I right that I should not do any other spell work, meanwhile?

THANKS!
freegirl

Re: Petition Candles at MISC and in my home, plus AIRR worker

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:51 pm

If your rootworker ok'd you to burn petition candles at home, stick to that. Try not to work any independent spellwork on the situation if you already have a rootworker doing conjure on it. You could also contact your rootworker to find out what else can be done.

Adding oils to the candle you are burning on top of your honey jar is always a great idea along with the appropriate candle color.

As long as your petitions are clear, then your love and separation work will not taint one another. Personally, I wouldn't recommend doing any more serious conjure in either department besides lighting vigils and petition candles while your rootworker is working on it. Good luck and keep us posted.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

question about candle lighting service

Unread postby thatdude915 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:06 am

I am trying to reconcile with my ex girlfriend who doesnt want to talk to me right now and is dating someone else.... What candles should I ask to burn in the alter as well as do I need to send photos or is it good with names and birthday? I dont know the process
thatdude915

Re: question about candle lighting service

Unread postby kmew1315 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:36 am

thatdude915 wrote:I am trying to reconcile with my ex girlfriend who doesnt want to talk to me right now and is dating someone else.... What candles should I ask to burn in the alter as well as do I need to send photos or is it good with names and birthday? I dont know the process

If you're having your candles lit with the church, contact them and ask them what you need. If you're getting your candles lit by an AIRR worker, contact that worker and see what they need.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Re: question about candle lighting service

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Send the Missionary Independent Church pictures of the people involved. You'd probably want a Break Up Candle, A Reconciliation Candle and Come to Me/ Return to Me candle. Call up the store and tell them your situation and they'll tell you what to get.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Help with Type of Candle to have lit on MISC altar

Unread postby Dxyz2010 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:55 pm

I am confused between dixie love and other love candles like come to me and return to me candles
whats the difference between all of them?
p.s -(right now i am going through after breakup stage and want to get back with my ex)
Dxyz2010

Movement already?

Unread postby surfingtherift » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:10 pm

I just ordered a reconciliation candle service yesterday and even though my ex and I had just had a terrible fight that morning and I was sure he hated me, I went to bed feeling good and sending positive thoughts and energy out. This morning I got out of the shower and saw IMs from him checking up on me and making sure I was doing ok and just to tell me that even though we fought he still cares about me and wanted me to know. Not reading too much into it, but still a little positivity goes a long way. :-)
surfingtherift

Re: Movement already?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:10 pm

...you're right surfingtherift...this is a good sign. Sometimes we over think and draw conclusions too quickly 'cause unless you get a reading, you really don't know where the other person's head is...Good Luck with your reconciliation work...it is already looking good.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

cleansing and healing for reconciliation

Unread postby supernova » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:30 pm

hi @ all,

i had a love me candle burned at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. The candle burning was interpreted by catherine Y.
( thank you for this :) )
the outcome was:
the difficulties you face now have stemmed from a problem in the past that is still somewhat in the air, so to speak. With healing and cleansing from past hurts, the road to love will open, and obstacles will come to an end as you rise up the path. Good luck.

he is very very shy and is not speaking about feeling in general. i don't know , if he is been hurt in the past, but i really think so, because he is very closed, so to say.
now, this is a long distance thing, how can i heal and clean the past hurts of both of us, without cleansing his house, loundry, or body by taking a bath?

any suggestions??? :roll:

thanx
supernova

Re: cleansing and healing MISC

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Candle work can help with long distance work, or you can work with a proxy like doll baby work.

For candles you might consider having MISC light Reconciliation to help with past hurts, Healing to heal, and Road Opening to clear out the obstacles.

You can then work a bath on a doll baby or light candles from home.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:05 pm

supernova wrote:hi @ all,

i had a love me candle burned at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. The candle burning was interpreted by catherine Y.
( thank you for this :) )
the outcome was:
the difficulties you face now have stemmed from a problem in the past that is still somewhat in the air, so to speak. With healing and cleansing from past hurts, the road to love will open, and obstacles will come to an end as you rise up the path. Good luck.

he is very very shy and is not speaking about feeling in general. i don't know , if he is been hurt in the past, but i really think so, because he is very closed, so to say.
now, this is a long distance thing, how can i heal and clean the past hurts of both of us, without cleansing his house, loundry, or body by taking a bath?

any suggestions??? :roll:

thanx

Do you have access to any of his personal care products? Some of my favorite tricks involve doctoring the every day products that your target already uses. A little bit of healing, van van, and uncrossing oil in his shampoo and conditioner will not be noticed. If he uses talcum powder in his shoes (many men do) then combining the regular powder with the same combination of sachet powders would be a great way to lay a subtle trick for him.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Since he lives long distance, you might take Miss Bri advice a step forward, buy him a care package and dress each items with appropriate sachets and oils and mail them to him with a note to say thinking of you. Better still, when you visit him (or him visiting you), lay your tricks during the stay.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

candles set on altar

Unread postby jesusnu » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:09 pm

there is a guy that he and i is in a relationship but there is a lady that came in the picture and he married her for reasons other than love last month. he and i are still involved in every way.

long story short i bought the altar candle to be burn, the follow me and the break up candle to set on the altar.

i also got the oils follow me boy and come to me.

what else can i do to get him totally back with me and get her away from him
jesusnu

Re: candles set on altar

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:19 pm

jesusnu, I recommend a reading on this guy to see where your relationship is and will be before doing additional spellwork; contact one of AIRR readers http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: candles set on alter

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:20 pm

This is a complicated situation considering they are married.

I would make sure that you get a reading done to see what else can be done for you to get what you want. I know people like to ask "does he love me" and "how does he feel about me" BUT when youa re getting a reading, I know most people forget to ask what steps need to be done for them to move forward on their situation, or if this goal is even possible so you will not be wasting your time.

So you need to get a reading. www.readersandrootworkers.com
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jesusnu » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 pm

thank you i will get a reading.

do i need to cancel my order which i placed until i get the reading?
jesusnu

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:30 pm

No I still think you should get those candles because the break up candle will be helpful and the follow me boy, but the reading will just advise you on more of what you might need to get to the goal. Chances are you are going to need more than just a vigil light
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Personally, I would not cancel the order because you may need them, if not in this situation. But that is your choice...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:25 am

i bought the altar candle to be burn, the follow me and the break up candle to set on the altar.

It is unclear from your message whether you ordered the altar candles to be mailed to you "to be burned" by you and "to set on the altar" at your home, or if you ordered the altar candles to be "set on the altar" of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church and "to be burned" here. I think you may have ordered them to be set here, because the MISC candles are called, in the catalogue, "set on altar" and the ones we ship are not.

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

If that's is the case, then once the candles are lit and set on the altar at the church, the order cannot be cancelled. You could call us and ask us to put the candles out -- people have done this occasionally -- but we cannot refund money for candles already set on the altar and burning.

Stars said "get a reading before doing any more work." She did not say, "stop what you are doing." It shows lack of will power on your part to set in motion a serious magical act such as this and then to suddenly collapse in doubt and ask if you should cancel the order.

"Be sure you're right, then go ahead" is a great motto to live by. Davy Crosckett said that.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jesusnu » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm

i was ordering the candle to be burn there with a particular person in mind this is why i also wanted the oil to use on my behalf but if one advise is to get a reading before preceding further, then yes i want to cancel the candles on the alter but keep my other product, not sure about any one else but im on a budget and i need only the necessary products to move me forward in this practice i don't doubt my vision he will come to me i just need a little help getting there
jesusnu

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:35 pm

jesusnu,

I am sorry, but as i stated above, once the candles are lit on the altar, you cannot cancel your order. They are burning. We cannot sell them to someone else. They are not returnable.

Please understand that you were NOT told to stop the work and get a reading. You were told that you should get a reading BEFORE DOING MORE WORK. That's what jwmcclin said, and it was good advice. I understand that there are language issues here, but please understand

(1) you were NOT told to stop work and get a reading first.

(2) you can't cancel a candle service in progress.

Rather,

!) You were told to get a reading before doing FURTHER work.

2) You were told to contact the shop -- not this forum -- if you have questions about your order.

Sorry for the confusion, but if you re-read what was posted, i think you will understand what was meant.

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

candle spells at MISC

Unread postby icamtrevino72+ » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:27 pm

I am on my 2nd candle spell to be lit in your church's altar. I have sent in pictures as well.

I am in a relationship with someone who says he likes me a lot but is not over his ex wife as she continues to mislead him. What candle or spell does someone suggest to do ?

The 1st candle was Adam & Eve, now I ordered follow me boy.

Thanks and do apologize if I wrote a common topic.

Peace.
icamtrevino72+

Re: candle spells at MISC

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Get a reading to see what your next step should be.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: candle spells at MISC

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:56 pm

You are working with Nicole and Grace at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. Depending on the outcomes and divination signs from those candles, either Nicole or Grace will be able to make a recommendation far more accurate than anyone else who is unfamiliar with your case so far. Call the shop and ask for Nicole or Grace -- then, whichever one you get, ask her to look at your client history and tell you what she recommends next -- and also ask her if she thinks you need a ten minute (ten dollar) reading as well.

I read on Tuesday through Sunday, but i am booked in advance for half-hour and one-hour readings -- however I can usually add one ten-minute reading to my daily schedule on any of those days if i am not already booked up.

If you call on Monday or Tuesday, my days off, then Elvyra can read for you instead of me -- she does ten minute / ten dollar readings as well -- and recommend your next step.

Good luck. .
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Loadstone vigil candle set at MISC...

Unread postby Amilo » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:39 am

I set the the loadstone vigil candle at MISC.

To draw my boyfriend to move out from his parents home and into mine.
Plus to draw him to want me getting pregnat, and to draw him to want to get an engagement between us.

Hope this candle can make some progress for me/us.

I also did a road opener vigil at the same time at MISC, to help the loadstone vigil candle.
Amilo

Re: MISC: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 pm

ditto!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Keep him sweet to me

Unread postby theusurper » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:01 pm

After hard work and with the help of many of you made my dreams come true with the love of my life. We are happy and we go on vacation to his country for 3 weeks,Cat, i hear your advice and i go with him, but just for vacation, i will contact you when i come back. Now this is my issue, i have my honey jar and every M,W,and F i burn my candles but i can't do it in the apartment over there, i would like to leave some candles in the MC but i don't know which one is the best to keep him sweet and happy. I hope hear from you people more advices with this issue. Thank you from the bottom of my heard.
theusurper

Re: Keep him sweet to me

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Love Me
Peaceful Home
Fire of Love
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spellkiss » Sun May 29, 2011 9:21 pm

which love candles would get best results to have lit to bring someone who is in a relationship back in your life besides return to me? i will also be doing breakup and confusion candle against them.
Spellkiss

Candle Reports

Unread postby belladonna1_2000 » Mon May 30, 2011 7:48 pm

I had a Reconciliation Candle set on the Altar and received the Candle Report which stated that

"Only a very few pieces of stuck herbs left behind (to the back) for some things going on in the background that you may not be aware of, but that would block your work if you would let them...on the whole a good burn and you should see some movement soon."

What sorts of things would block the work, and how do I not let them block them work?

How should I proceed next?
belladonna1_2000

Re: Candle Reports

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon May 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Get a reading...it will reveal things that you may not see or be aware... and/or have a Road opener candle set to remove blockages followed by another Reconciliation candle. But as the report reads, you will see movement soon.

Contact an AIRR Reader found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spellkiss » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:36 pm

what would be a good candle to have lit to make a guy miss you and want to see you more?
Spellkiss

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Here is a good place to start looking for which vigil candle you would like set for you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil

A "Come To Me", "Follow Me Boy", "Look Me Over", "Love Me", or "Return To Me", depending on your particular situation.

Hope this helps,

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spellkiss » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:20 pm

thanks ya ive used a couple of those before.
maybe ill try come to me, the return to me seemed to work well.
Spellkiss

Unread postby Coastside Conjure » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:23 am

Ive done a LM Spell Kit at home in the past, but I had to be up at all hours of the night, making sure I was super quiet, and stuffed towels under the doorway so that the smell of incense did not permeate the house and cause suspicion.

While the spell worked in the end, I was pretty stressed out worrying over my roommates catching me in the act (they would have booted me out for practicing magic).

I almost had the cops called on me when I went to dispose of the bath water at a cross roads as I lived in a "Neighborhood Watch Community".

Its just too risky.

Can anyone recommend a Practitioner that deals with Love Issues? So that I wouldnt have to be caught doing the rituals myself?
Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread postby prayer10 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Hello all.

My question is this. If necessary, what would be a good candle to have lit at the MISC after completing a Red Skull Candle for love and to return to me. I also have a honey jar being worked on every Friday.

The person and I are still on great terms. She is busy with school and work, and I just do not fit into her life right now relationship-wise. We still communicate weekly. She is just committed to her goals & priorities, of which I am not one any longer.

I have had a reading done that shows while things will take some time, my skull candle is a proper method of dealing with this and I can be successful in this matter. However, until she is ready to see me as a priority again, I will be facing a bit of a block.

Thanks
prayer10

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Good candles that can back up red skull candle work would be Love Me, Return to Me, and Follow Me Girl.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby prayer10 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:39 am

Thank you ConjureMan.

Would it also be best to wait to have the MISC love drawing (in this case a return to me or follow me girl) vigil candles done by the moon cycle as well? Even though I just finished my candle spell yesterday (Full moon), Should I wait for the next waxing moon cycle?

Thanks.
prayer10

Love candle altar setting - reading and spell?

Unread postby Victoria03 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:27 am

Hi,

I have ordered a Love Me candle altar setting and I am going to receive a report after it is finished. Is the candle service more of a reading, or is it an actual spell? I know that the candle will tell me how the spell will go, but i just wanted to clarify if the candle service itself was a spell working towards the goal of the petition? Or if the reading was just telling me what the outcome of a future spell would be.

I'm going to be doing a bottle spell for the same goal while this is going on so i'm wondering if that will have any effect on the reading.

Thanks!

V03
Victoria03

Which Novena candle should I purchase?

Unread postby Pixie-wish » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:46 am

Hi all,
I hope you can help me with my query. I live in Canada and would love to purchase a candle lighting. I'm just unsure of which novena to use. Here's my situation: my boyfriend broke up with me this summer after being together for 4 years. We still communicate with each other almost every other day. Neither of us is in a new relationship and neither of us is looking, and I know deep down in my heart and soul, that he still cares and loves me immensely. And I him.
I thought that "follow me boy" would be the right novena to use, but then I read about "reconciliation" and thought that might be best for my situation. The type of love magic I am looking for is: that we return to each others arms as soon as possible, that we are faithful, committed and love one an other daily, sexually and passionately. I want him to be wild about me again.
So which candle fits best my needs? Or do I burn 2 together? Or do you have an entirely different suggestion for me?
Thanks and blesed be
Pixie-wish

Re: Which Novena candle should I purchase?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:21 am

I would burn a Reconciliation candle with a Return To Me candle on this.

When you start to see movement, and things are improving, then keep with the Reconciliation and add a candle such as Chupparosa or Adam & Eve candle to help encourage earnest, sincere love with great communication.

I would also recommend getting a Reconciliation honey jar started on the two of you ASAP.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Pixie-wish » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:07 am

Thank you for the insight
Pixie-wish

Unread postby Pixie-wish » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Also any recommendations for a good honey jar reconciliation spell?
Pixie-wish

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Yes, the Lucky Mojo Honey Jar Reconciliation spell, of course!

SPL-HON-RECO
Reconciliation, Return, Heal Emotional Distance Honey Spell
$16.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Missionary Independent Spiritual Church