Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Money Prosperity Success Steady Work Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
Chris2

Unread post by Chris2 » Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 am

Im going to the army but, I would like Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to burn candles for me.. 1.Would protection and crown of success candle help in avoiding any accident and moving up the ranks help..would be going to school then med school..Any other advice that will help when im there?..

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:43 am

I would like to try to win the PA powerball jackpot, with the assistance of Lucky Mojo candle burning services at Missionary Independent Spiritual CHurch on my behalf. (I realize it might be better to do it myself, but due to occupants in the household who would not agree with doing this, I have no other choice)

I know that you guys have alot of things that can help this, but I would like to know what is a good combination of candles to have done?

(and yes I know this won't guarantee anything, but I'm sure it will help)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: assistance in winning the powerball

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:11 pm

LadyLuck
Lucky 13
LuckyMojo
Are what I would suggest.
HRCC Student #1559

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Will do.

I will petition to win the jackpot by spending no more then 10 dollars worth of tickets. And for the lottery number generator that I use on my comp to generate winning numbers. Have I covered everything? Anything else I should have?

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:06 am

Can I just say the same things on all petitions?

snake

Unread post by snake » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Have you thought about trying the policy player dream books to pick numbers?

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:35 pm

never heard of it.

I have been thinking some more however about how I want to word my petition.

I might just request that the Quick Pick option available when one buys powerball tickets select the correct numbers without having to buy more then two play slips.

Any other suggestions on how to word the petition or how to get the winning numbers

fausto

Unread post by fausto » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:46 am

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:49 pm

is any one strategy better then the other?

lifecoach78

Success from MISC setting lights for me

Unread post by lifecoach78 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:30 am

Well I successfully passed the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) exam yesterday 6/26 and want to thank the Lucky Mojo staff for setting lights for me to be successful on exam day. I actually set out to do a CO$ spell but I have not received the kit yet so as an alternative and in addition to having lights set, I went over to my old high school and gathered up some dirt to wear in my pocket. Amazingly, it worked!!

Thanks again LM staff!

E. Cunningham, PHR

keirith

Re: Success from LM setting lights for me

Unread post by keirith » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:21 am

Congratulations to you!

sangamo1

Re: question about have anyone had success LM lights?

Unread post by sangamo1 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 pm

I had a few good luck in gambling candles burned. I had requested to win a lottery jackpot and overcome the odds of getting the right numbers, and there were incredibly low odds of winning, and I didnt win. (i asked a bit too much thats why, it is no fault of LM)

However, I did have a nice winning spree on scratch off lottery tickets....won a total of hundred some dollars after playing off and on over a few week period of playing the same scratch off game. (I had won four dollars playing the lottery game i had intended to win, and invested those winnings in what turned out to be winning tickets)

lifecoach78

Unread post by lifecoach78 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:55 am

I've had success with LM setting lights for me regarding a "Crown of Success" concern. I even got results before the candle report came. It works!

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:10 pm

This story is somewhat a continuation of the spells discussed in my previous post. Sorry for bringing an old one back, but I felt it appropriate and wanted to share this.

One of my divinations that I got back a few months ago read "Some wax at the base could mean this candle's prayer is stuck or might manifest more slowly than you like- however, stars are rising all around the top- 2 on back label mark "good luck in gambling" while one in front marks "raffles"- perhaps good luck will come through a raffle?"

I get to next to no events that sell raffles, but a group I belong to holds one (and I dont get there often). It was a 50 50 type thing. I remembered the spell in the back of my mind when the tickets were offered for sale, and just had confidence that it would work.

Spent two bucks, won back 7. My belief in hoodoo is certainly strengthend because of this.

I certainly didnt get the amount or outcome I wanted to achieve by having this spell done. (I also was a bit unrealistic when I wrote the petitions I admit that) This is a great lesson/example to myself and all newcomers to magic about you not always getting exactly what you wanted, but still get results because of your spell.

I encourage you all to keep posting your stories about LM lights...and not to let this post die again. :)

miss b's

Re: Candle Altar Services

Unread post by miss b's » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:31 am

i dont seem able to keep money i have lost a lot of money lending to friends i nearly lost my home also i use to be very lucky at the bingo now all this is change i dont seem to have any money to buy the basic necessacity that i need i feel that someone has jinks my money or has put a block on my money can someone help me to sort this out please

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:06 am

Miss B - you should contact an AIRR worker to have a reading to determine the nature of your situation and develop a plan to remedy it. It will likely start with thorough spiritual cleansings, road opening work, and then some drawing.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ShadoWalker

Unread post by ShadoWalker » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:06 pm

I have a quick question regarding a Devil's Seven Day Candle that I recently ordered. This is the first time ordering from your sight and I forgot that unless stated other wise you usually load the candles and then ship them out. I know that the candle is used in workings against someone or causing mishief in someones life. On the back of the candle though it states that it has been loaded for luck in gambling, enjoying life, and will aid me in play and mischief that I make. I was originally going to use the candle to work someone that has been causing me a lot of grief lately and he's been causing me and some friends grief also. I wanted to cause him to have some mishief in his life to keep him busy and not focused on us as much. I ordered Devils Powder and Devils Oil to load the candle myself originally. My Devil's Candle was loaded by Lucky Mojo and I was curious on what your intentions were behind the loading of a Devil's Candle. Will I be able to use this candle as originally planned? Thank you for you help and Brightest Blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:13 pm

You should call the shop and direct your questions to them. It does seem as though it may have been loaded wrong, as the online description of that candle does say that it should be for causing mischief.

If it has actually been loaded for luck and gaming, then it would not be able to be used the way you intended.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

metalbebot

i just got back a candle report and need advice..

Unread post by metalbebot » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:18 pm

i had a steady work candle burned for me and it says that it was clumps of herbs left (obstacles) and a sooty haze at the top and wax on the base. currently at home i have a honey jar for crown for success and a road opener candle .i figure the road opener candle can remove the obstacles and the honey jar can help things go a little smoother.i wonder if im approaching this correctly?

and for the uncrossing candle it was wax also at the base,slight haze at the top for slight resistance. i was wondering should i get the 13 herb bath plus have a fiery wall of protection kit. or just perform a kit..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: i just got back a candle report and need advice..

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:33 pm

I think you need to do the 13 herb bath which actually might help you with your steady work as well. If you have crossed conditions, negativity, or bad luck, it may be affecting your ability to achieve what you want with your steady work candle. So the bath would be great along with the road opener. Definitely both steps will help then I would re do the steady work candle, and hopefully you will get a cleaner burn.

You should definitely always be protecting yourself and I would invest in the fiery wall of protection kit, and then after that you could keep up the protection by having a vigil light lit or some other means of protection. But I would definitely do some form of protection, which is always a great idea.

If obstacles are still visible, I would recommend getting a reading to see how you can further remove the obstacles.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

metalbebot

Unread post by metalbebot » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:56 pm

i would definetly take that approach. . currently im working with saint cyprain for this also and i will also get the 13 herb bath.

and thanks the sounds like a good plan. =]

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:00 pm

I would definitely do the 13 herb ritual...it is great for cleansing and removing jinxes; consider the 9 herb (increase personal and spiritual power) and 7 herb (draws good luck in love and money matters) baths. Everything you need and more.

13 herb http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html
9 herb http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html
7 herb http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Besides the 13-herb bath which is a great recommendation try to include more elements of Road Opening to help clear the path.

You can surround your honey jar with Road Opening candles to act as helpers and can even set a light at Missionary Independent.

If you are familiar and comfortable with Saints, Saint Expedite can remove any obstacles in your path and Saint Peter can be petitioned to open up the roads.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi,
I have a steady work honey jar going but also want to get rid any fear and anxiety of looking for a job as well as opening the road and fast results. It's hard to constantly stay positive while working my honey jar.
I have uncrossing/road opener/ rue/ hyssop bath crystals. can I use them instead of 13-herb bath? do i mix them?
can I have my petitons to few Saints next to my honey jar?
Thanks.

metalbebot

Unread post by metalbebot » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:23 pm

thanks conjureman. i was also looking into that . ill work with st expedite. i have my road opener candle near my honey jar. and so far my honey jar candles are burning very fast im being constistant with the work also.

and thanks again!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Army

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:32 am

Chris wrote:Im going to the army but, I would like Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to burn candles for me.. 1.Would protection and crown of success candle help in avoiding any accident and moving up the ranks help..would be going to school then med school..Any other advice that will help when im there?..
Hi Chris,

Crown of Success is great for all school related issues, you can also have MISC burn a Dr. Gregorio Hernanadez candle for you because he is a helpful Holy figure who works on behalf of doctors and med school students. Learn more about him:http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection would both be excellent vigil lights. I also suggest that you look over the Lucky Mojo page on protection because you may find other things to incorporate: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

thehandofthenight
Re: MISC: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Unread post by thehandofthenight » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:50 am

Hello Everyone!

I was reading your website all weekend and today I purchased two candles to be lit for me at MISC, one for Come to Me to get true love to come to me and one for Crown of Success to successfully get the job I was just interviewed for. I just wanted to say that it's very nice how people genuinely try and help you on this website. Because of the feedback and the great reviews, I am positive that the candles will work! :D

thehandofthenight
The best way to back up MISC Candle

Unread post by thehandofthenight » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi everyone,

I just joined your wonderful community and I had a couple of questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I know your community is most helpful!
I just ordered 2 Candles to be burned for me at the MISC on 24/04/2011, Come to Me and Crown of Success. I have been reading your website all weekend and have come to the conclusion that it is best to "back up" work done by MISC. I am getting ready to order Come to Me oil and Crown of Success oil as well. I wanted to know if, to back up the work, I can bless and wear both oils on a chain I have as back up work or wear both as perfume? Or would it more effective to go with a honey jar or candle spells for both ?

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

thehandofthenight
Re: The best way to back up MISC Candle

Unread post by thehandofthenight » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Thank you so much for replying! I am so happy to have joined this community and forum! I feel so lucky :-)

I already got some results today and I strongly believe it's from the Crown of Success candle that was lit for me.

The Come to Me candle is to draw true love to me. I have already made orders for my oils and I have bought some incense. My plan was to back up the work with both and ordering the Secret of The Psalms and pray every day for at least 20 minutes for each.

I know the MISC candle burning has been said to be effective and I know it will work. I just want to have the best results!!!! :-)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: The best way to back up MISC Candle

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:20 pm

...and you will!

wiccanbudgiemom

Planning on having lights set- best candles?

Unread post by wiccanbudgiemom » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:58 pm

I was going to have Missionary Independent Spiritual CHurch have lights set for me. I cannot afford much, not even a reading.

One I wanted a damnation candle set against an unknown thief who stole a phone out of my hands when I was going to make a phone call and in a rush. I'm a wiccan/ eclectic pagan but not fluffy when someone has harmed me and im in the right.

I also want a steady work candle set for job finding.

I think these would be the best candles to have set.
I would order a combination but am on a fixed income for now.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Planning on having lights set- best candles?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:54 pm

I would focus on the Steady Work candle ritual wiccanbudgiemom.

Since you are on a fixed income, you can certainly consider having a 10 minute reading.

Sephora

Crown of success set on MISC altar

Unread post by Sephora » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 am

Hi everyone,

Just want to share something with you all.
I ordered a Crown of success candle to be set on MISC altar for my son who is 4 of age who just had a casting for a commercial. The next day, I received an email from LM that my credit card was declined because I entered the wrong address so around midnight (Europe time), I call the shop to make the payment and the lady I had on the phone told me that they will set the candle right away for me. I went to sleep and early this morning I received a phone call from my son's modeling agency that they chose him to do the commercial. There was thousand of children from different agency and it was my son's first audition. I am thrilled and cannot believe how fast this candle worked. It just started burning so hopefully he will get more work ;)
It's not the first time that I had success with a candle set for me but never that quick so thank you Lucky Mojo,MISC,Catherine and all the staff for your dedication and wonderful work.

Blessings
Sephora

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Crown of success set on MISC altar

Unread post by aura » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:12 am

I love (...crown of...) success stories :D Congratulations to your son and yourself Sephora. Many more castings to him and happiness for you both.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Sephora

Unread post by Sephora » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 am

Thank you aura...I am very happy for him!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:09 am

Its great to read positive results.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Crown of $$¢¢$$ stories always make me happy. I add this oil to most of the normal oils I use on a daily basis. Works great! Thank you for sharing, Sephora!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

luckyatlast
Newly Registered

Unread post by luckyatlast » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Hi all,

Just got my report today and wondering what should be my next step - I asked for Steady Work Candle to be placed for me to help me find work.
In the report I was told that there's a possible resistance to the work, unresolved issues may be hindering me, an obstacle may be in the path of this work. However it seems I might get a job in the future but not exactly what I want.

My question is - how should I proceed? should I place another candle? I would have loved to get a reading to see what are the issues that are hindering me but as I live overseas that's a bit difficult...

Thanks for the help

lbcamera
Which candle to use for a job

Unread post by lbcamera » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:56 pm

I want to have MISC set a candle for me for a job and and I would like to know which candle setting will be best to use to use.
My petition will be:

I want to land a full time job position that I will enjoy until retirement which also offers medical benefits and a substantial pay rate.

My best to all
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Which candle to use for a job

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Since you are seeking stability, Steady Work would be best.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:40 pm

When should I have the candle done when sending out my resumes or before going on an interview?

Many thanks and my best to you
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:54 am

You can have it set as you send out resumés. Steady work also works well if you set it in runs so that there's one burning throughout your job search / resumé sending and interview period.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Here are some links to products that can help you. Steady Work, Saint Joseph, Crown of Success and Boss Fix can all be set through the MISC. Also included are the links for Miss Cat's Book and some other helpful recommendations and links.

Steady Work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html
Salt.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Miss Catherine Yronwode, Miss Cat's, book available in print. This is a must have and should be in your first order to Lucky Mojo.

Good Luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Negi Springfield
Attraction spell success

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:33 am

So last year I ordered an attraction spell placed on the alter at Missionary Independent. The petition was to moved to Bradley Beach, NJ.

As I right this I am in Bradley Beach just a block from the ocean and am considering making additional requests to get a better.

Great benefits but the work is killing me in body and soul. Still I am here!

Thanks Lucky Mojo and M.I.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction spell success

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Good results!!!!

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:03 am

Hi: I want to know what to do next for my money spells to become stronger. I had Missionary Independent Spiritual Church burn a Black Cat Candle, Set on Our Altar and received the report today which in conclusion states:

"Sooty haze above front and back label with clearing the rest of the way down the glass - resistance to this working but clearing as the candle burned. 1 piece of stuck herb on the back label - past issue. Ring of wax left in the bottom with confetti clover and dollar sign stuck in it - stuck energies around money luck need to be moved out for this request to manifest."

What shall I do know to remove the "stuck energies around money luck need to be moved out for this request to manifest."

Thank you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:12 am

Hi Starcaster,

burning a Road Opener may be helpful: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... pener.html as would following that up with a Lady Luck or another Black Cat. John the Conqueror is another alternative for this kind of circumstance.

If you want to be 100% certain of your choice however, getting a short reading from one of the members of AIRR can help ascertain the best selections for your specific situation. You can look through the members here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:58 am

Thank you Aura!

Owlsee

Got my new apartment

Unread post by Owlsee » Sat May 04, 2013 7:22 am

Thank you Lucky Mojo, I was looking for an apartment close to the ocean. Been looking for months because I have a limited budget. I did a Lady of Loreto candle at the Missionary Church vigil. My candle reported that blocks were being removed. I lost the apartment that I really wanted. That same day I found another apartment just two blocks away. Exact floor layout. Actually this apartment is better than the other one. Someone in the forum posted to leave a dressed tiny rock at apt. At home to burn a green candle on top of address written on paper while reading psalms 61. I did a freezer spell to keep other renters away. I put in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League.

Turns out only two people turned in their application in time. And the other person needed to move immediately which didn't work for the tenants in the apartment. The landlord offered me the apartment. More amazing, I'm paying almost $200 less than the average rent in that area. So blessed! I just ordered a candle vigil for the rent money to come in time for my move. Paying the deposit this week.

Thank you :D

Dee

Re: Got my new apartment

Unread post by Dee » Thu May 09, 2013 6:06 pm

That's awesome news!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Got my new apartment

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 9:39 am

Sure is and you did your work and homework! Greater blessings.

spiritualtom
Newly Registered

MISC Money Prosperity Business Candle Services

Unread post by spiritualtom » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:14 pm

I am in a position where I am unemployed and have been for a little bit. I am using this time to try to finally startup my computer/IT related business but being broke with some debt is a really depressing/discouraging position to be in.

I was thinking of putting some money on a candle service order, but I wasn't sure which one to go with. I trust LM, but I was hoping for some guidance on what I should go with. I am trying to attract some small business grants for start up costs, but I think some general attraction of sums of money wouldn't hurt given the risks involved with starting up a business and being okay during that risky business startup period while more and more clientele is built up.

Which candle service would you guys suggest for this sort of thing? I'm thinking money, attracting clientele and success in stages as it's happening? Money right now is obviously tight, but any suggestions are encouraged and appreciated.

-Tom

abadd1
Misc candle for good luck

Unread post by abadd1 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:09 am

which candle burned at the misc is good for good luck. I dont mean good luck in gambling. I mean general good luck. I want a candle that will improve conditions in my life. i dont have anything specific to work on i just want good luck in general.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Misc candle for good luck

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:57 pm

van van
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Lucky Mojo does have a Good Luck vigil candle, which covers good luck in several areas.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Good Luck candles are for GOOD LUCK!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

abadd1
candles for full time work

Unread post by abadd1 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 am

i would like to have three candles set at the MISC with the purpose of getting promoted to a full time position at my job. Im stuck on which three to get.

i was thinking of:

prosperity to bring in permanent or steady abundance ( full time work would mean double what i make now)
steady work to maintain my current job and get promoted
road opener to clear the way to this goal.

i don't know if i should switch road opener with crown of success?

are my choices good for what i want or do you have any other candle suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: MISC Money Prosperity Business Candle Services

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello, spiritualtom ,
I'm thinking: Money Drawing; steady work, prosperity, crown of success, and attraction.
Just my thoughts
Take care

spiritualtom wrote:I am in a position where I am unemployed and have been for a little bit. I am using this time to try to finally startup my computer/IT related business but being broke with some debt is a really depressing/discouraging position to be in.

I was thinking of putting some money on a candle service order, but I wasn't sure which one to go with. I trust LM, but I was hoping for some guidance on what I should go with. I am trying to attract some small business grants for start up costs, but I think some general attraction of sums of money wouldn't hurt given the risks involved with starting up a business and being okay during that risky business startup period while more and more clientele is built up.

Which candle service would you guys suggest for this sort of thing? I'm thinking money, attracting clientele and success in stages as it's happening? Money right now is obviously tight, but any suggestions are encouraged and appreciated.

-Tom
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: candles for full time work

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello, abadd1 ,
I'm thinking Crown Of Success would be better right now (rather than road opener) if you have a choice. Other than that, they all sound fine.
Wishing you the very best
Take care

abadd1 wrote:i would like to have three candles set at the MISC with the purpose of getting promoted to a full time position at my job. Im stuck on which three to get.

i was thinking of:

prosperity to bring in permanent or steady abundance ( full time work would mean double what i make now)
steady work to maintain my current job and get promoted
road opener to clear the way to this goal.

i don't know if i should switch road opener with crown of success?

are my choices good for what i want or do you have any other candle suggestions?
HRCC Graduate #1631

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator
Re: MISC Money Prosperity Success Steady Work Candle Services

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:11 am

Prosperity, Steady Work, and Crown of Success should make for one hell of a powerful week, Abadd1!

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”