Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Uncrossing Jinx-Breaker Curse-Reversing Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate
MISC Uncrossing Jinx-Breaker Curse-Reversing Candle Services

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:24 pm

well there ya go..the other guy is doing some kind of coercive magick on my ex. this guy is just evil and needs to get gone.

i have some vigils goin on for me now at MISC in a run starting with hotfoot, then break up and then a reconcile vigil .. probably close to done on the break up vigil now.

ive decided to do a mirror box and dollbaby myself.

seeing that i have no products on hand, id like to ask the forum on what kind of vigils i should have MISC burn for me to buy time?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: MISC Uncrossing Jinx-Breaker Curse-Reversing Candle Services

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:07 pm

If she is being manipulated with rootwork, an uncrossing candle would be appropriate for her, or a jinx kiler. You could team it up with Clarity and Fiery Wall of Protection, so she can see wht is being done and be protected from it getting back on her.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:25 pm

She needs to be uncrossed if she is having spells thrown on her. In addition, you should probably figure out what this person is doing. And you better make sure that you protect and cleanse yourself regularly.

Reversing and uncrossing is definitely a good start along with protection for both you and her. I would do some thorough cleansing work, and probably do some cleansing of her with a baby doll in a bath, and an egg cleansing over her picture. Depending upon how much of that work you need to do and cleansing work. Then I would proceed with the break up work and reconciliation work. Personally, I would just make sure you got a handle on getting the spells he has done off of her, then think about all that other stuff.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm

thanks so much stars. when my orders do get here i have a few tricks to do. i have a freezer jar made a few weeks ago. a vinegar jar that started 2 days ago..which i shook quite alot.(haha that made me feel great!!) now i must bury it because it got cracked and has a hole in it now as of today.

i had 3 vigils set in a run for me begining with hotfoot, break up and lastly reconciliation.(this was before i found out coercive spells were being used on her).

have done a few egg on the picture cleansings..one is being readied to do again tonight. when i get my first order it contains a recon honeyjar and few dozen candles and healing oil. second order has cast off evil and FWP along with some love tricks to use (powders). along with some hyssop bath and 13 herb bath. more candles

i didnt anticipate this fool was using spells.nor does he suspect i know and will be working against him. so another order is going to be made. ive been smudging myself with bay leaves and have some sage.

i will make a dollbaby of her. and one for him as well to put in a mirror box. a plan of either getting to her a letter dressed with uncrossing powder and possibly disguising uncrossing bath salts for her to use. after he is mirror boxed. i will set uncrossing and reversal vigils.

and any other stuff for him i do at the end..well it wont be pretty is all im going to say
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 am

i was wondering.. until i get my orders from LM. could it be possible to use a white candle with olive oil over a petition about uncrossing have any effect?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 am

If he's working on your ex you may consider getting the help of a professional. If he's got any skill at all he'll sense that his work is being thwarted and will retaliate. Not everyone is prepared, nor knows how to deal with situations that involve another spellcaster. If your reading with an AIRR member confirmed this ask them if they can take on the case to help reverse and uncross, if not who they could recommend to help you out.

Uncrossing, Reversing, and FWP vigil candles could help out quite a bit. Make sure to keep yourself protected as well.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:07 am

i plan on having those vigils light for me soon here. but im not sure on which order i should have them burned. uncrossing first for sure..but should FWP be burned next? ill have to think a bit more on that. a rootworker to help/work for me will be considered as well.

ive been thinking of past events and things. i have been trying to determine what this guy could be doing for works. its very difficult considering where i live..most people here are wiccan. and there are nothing but wiccan stores and very few of those at that. but there is the internet to get things.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

thatdude915

Unread post by thatdude915 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:00 pm

this is crazy, I am in the same situation as you!!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:35 pm

really? man i am so sorry that you are dealing with this kind of thing too. its the worst feeling in the world to me. i havent been too vocal about what was between me and her.. i lost a great deal... not just a girlfriend.

its so hard to keep a positive attitude at all times. and i am new to hoodoo as well but alot of people here have taught me a great deal.i have my bad days but i feel confident enough to overcome that evil covetous man.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:09 am

well ive done a few things now. but im not sure where to go from here as a next step. id like to get her to atleast have thoughts of me. in a reading i was told she does miss me and eveything..but shes with that guy so that changes alot. i know an uncrossing spell is necessary but would a return to me vigil after it be something to consider?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:27 pm

well ive taken a few days to ponder over things. i am trying to get another reading to help determine what i need to dispell on my ex. its hard to say what hes done atm. without revealing where i live ..i cant figure out by demographics what it is hes doing. the only types of magick i know of thats practiced is wiccan. and from a wiccan view what hes doing is against all that those practitioners believe...

the only possible leads are he claims to be taoist and a smirk voodoo reference..
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

rpir09
Forum Member

Unread post by rpir09 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Hello everybody,
I always enjoy knowing that candles are prayed by members of MISC. It gives me confidence for the outcome, and I have exoerienced great results. Isn't there a candle specifivally prepared fot weight loss? What service can I order for this purpose instead? Something intense?
Thanks in advance

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:06 pm

rpir09, To my knowledge, Lucky Mojo doesn't sell a weight loss 'specific' candle. However, read thorough this discussion about the 'well recommended' weight loss mojo (losing-weight-with-hoodoo--t11754.html).

And you could call the shop and inquire.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:09 pm

You can order one of the plain candles, rpir09...I would go with white. You can order a plain white altar candle and have them dress it to your needs. You will state this in the special instructions box along with your petition.

The plain white candles can be ordered to serve and have the MISC dress something to your needs.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:53 pm

rpir09 -- We have also had a long tradition of folks burning "Cast Off Evil" candles (which are white) for weight loss!

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

catherine yronwode

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 pm

I rather like Cast Off Evil for weight-loss when the root cause is unhealthy habits. Blessing is good to help in starting any endeavor and works well with Healing candles. Mars is the ruler of athleticism and can work to give you the drive to exercise and find a lot of enjoyment in it, but depending on where Mars sits in your birth-chart you may not want to work with those energy's.

Just a couple ideas, I do hope they help :)

Moonbabe
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonbabe » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 pm

I had a question. Had an uncrossing candle burned for my target as it was felt his ex may have tried to bind or put a spell on him. Received that it burned and was interpreted that there are obstacles being placed in the way of this work. There seems to be a couple of things holding him back.

Should I have another candle lit. I have placed some uncrossing bath salts in a body wash he uses.

I appreciate any advice. Thank you

dreama
Forum Member

Unread post by dreama » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Hi I wanted to order a candle or 2 services, though I'm stuck in which one would work good for my situation. I believe the best would be Cast off Evil white candle, though before purchesing I was hoping I could get help with which one is best.

I have a friend, who we have a complicated friendship due to the fact that we both are infatuated and want to be with one another. Though he has a girl who he says he's fallen in love with ever since he met her months before meeting me. The thing is (and many have warned him) that she has made it clear to him that she is not interested. Nor will she ever be with him becuase she does not care about him more then a "friend" (if you even call it that becuase a lot of us don't even believe she is a friend to him). Though she uses the fact that he "likes" her to use him. (I.e money, rides, taking her places, buying her things,etc) We talk all the time, about everything. He tells me how it doesn't matter all the pain or hurt she puts him in that he will endure it and be patient hoping one day she'll change her mind and see everything he does for her. Though at the same time, knows how he feels about me and doesnt wanna lose me. Yet that its complicated for him, because he feels he loves her, although wanting to be with me and be in a relationship.

The thing is, His mom since day 1 never had a good feeling about her. Her and I have spoken about things, because she said this past Christmas was the last straw for her. She has seen the girl use him for all the money he makes. (He's always broke, because he uses it on her, she even got him to move w her so he could pay for the rent.) Though on occasions that his mom made comments about her being his "girl". She was always quick to snap back saying she will never be with him,etc in front of his mom and family. This past christmas she had enough after the girl made a remark about how he shouldnt eat dessert because he was already too fat (given that he really is not). His mother went off on her and had enough. He of course defended the girl saying she was right. His mother on one occasion said "Being half serious, it's almost like she put a curse on him". (though i know his family isn't really into the supernatural and such as I am. So of course i didnt want to make a big comotion that those things can really happen.

It is now to the point that yes, I care about him more then a friend and want to be with him. But I care about him as a person more and his well being. His mother and family believe things also are not well for him and are scared. His depression for "loving" this girl who doesn't even care about him. Can end up something worse.

That is just an over view of the situation. So which candle would be best in helping him realise she is not good for him, that she is just using him while she goes out with multiple men every night. So he can come to senses that his "love" for her isn't truely ideal, that if she cared for him she would treat him with respect and dignity and not use him. So he can escape her "manipulation" and have her stray away from his life. He's letting her ruin his friendships, family, work, school and everything else for nothing. I do have feelings for him and wish things could be different so that we could be together. But I don't want anything to happen to him, nor let him continue ruin his life for her.

As well as , once I do purchese a service, is there a certain way I need to write out the petition? Which email do i send pics,information too?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 pm

So the question really resignates with you, what outcome do you want? Do you want to draw him closer to you? ...since you say the girl is not an issue. She is not interested only he is interested. Well to really get clarity on this situation, I would get a reading to pin down the actually issue.

dreama
Forum Member

Unread post by dreama » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Sorry forgot to write that, that may have helped.

Well eventually of course I would like things to work with us, if thats were it led to. As, he and I do have interest in one another. Though he is caught up on her, and I have made it clear to him that I do not want anything with him still in that situation. As when she first found out he was interested in me and was going to ask me out, she was quick to start telling him she liked him. Knowing that it would catch him. She's as a call a floosie, and has told many people it doesnt matter who she needs to sleep with if they wanna give her things. Luckily for some reason she hasnt slepted with him, though uses him for everything. And uses the fact that she knows he's interested in her to keep him tied.

My main focus because not only am I worried for him but even his family. Is for him to get away from her, get a clear head to see that she does not care about him and see her for who she really is. I believe them living under the same roof, or her having any access to mess with his mind and heart is what is messing him up.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:25 pm

If the candles you have been having set at another venue are not effective enmough for you, i would also recommend that you get a ten minute / ten dollar reading from me (cat) and i will determmine whether the work has a chance for sucess with candles, or whether you should be doing something else. The reading is prepaid with Paypal and you call the shop to schedule it. Read more here:

http://missionaryindependent.org/readings.html

catherine yronwode

blonde_gurl
Forum Member

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:49 pm

i have learned that my ex best friend put a binding on my relationship so we break up. I wanted to light an uncrossing candle at the altar. Should i supply my ex-best friend's picture or a picture of me and my boyfriend?
thank you all <3

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:00 am

If you are burning an Uncrossing candle, then the picture you submit should be of the person/people you want Uncrossed - so that you be you and your boyfriend.

If you feel you've been crossed up, then I would also suggest you get a reading with one of the AIRR workers to determine if a candle will be sufficient to remove all the effects, or if you'll need something a bit more complete - such as an Uncrossing spell kit, or some other series of candles and baths.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

loveluckymojo
Newly Registered

Unread post by loveluckymojo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:35 pm

I've used MISC Altar service for several years now & have always been very happy!! My life is such that it's easier to order a candle to be burned on MISC's Altar than do it myself at home & it yields great results.

Over the years I've seen some candles disappear & I really miss them. For example, there used to be a CLEANSING Candle. I hope one day soon it will make a comeback - really, really miss it!

Another thing I really miss is the link to a more detailed description, the history behind the intention of the candle. Several candles on the list have a similar meaning & may have had a slight nuance or variation that could be very important to specific aim.

I used to use the descriptions to figure out exactly what would suit my aim better, as well as which candle would yield a faster or stronger result. Also, really, really miss that option.

I'm often in need of a very specific & targeted candle & I thought I write my suggestions on this forum to possibly have LM experts implement them in the future if they find it fit. Here are some Candle suggestions:

1. NEVER LIE (and/or MANIPULATE) ME!

2. KID, OBEY (and/or RESPECT/LOVE) YOUR PARENT(S)!

3. SERENITY & PEACE

4. CLARITY

Maybe, some variation of these are already out there on the list of products in other forms (herbs/oils/roots etc.).

But, as busy as my life is & for other logistical reasons, I would love to be able to order an altar candle to tackle these aspects of my life...

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi, loveluckymojo

Thanks for your comments. Here are some responses:

We use the Blessing candle for cleansing now as it sells far better. Or, if there is trouble in the situation, we burn an Uncrossing candle. Almost no one ever ordered a Cleansing candle.

1. The candle for honesty in a relationship is Chuparrosa (Hummingbird). Read more here:
http://luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

2. For respect in the home, try Peaceful Home. Read more here:
http://luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

3. For peace and serenity, we have World Peace candles and Peaceful Home candles. We can also dress a wgite candle with Tranquility oil.

4. For clarity, we can dress a white candle with Clarity Oil.

Good luck!.
catherine yronwode

MarkiMark1776
Forum Member

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi All,

I've been dealing with some major negativity since January of this year. I had major surgery and was immediately in a fight afterwards. As I spoke about at this forum previously, my neighborhood is dangerous so I requested a protection vigil candle set at MISC, along with some other candles to remove negative people/situations immediately. I would like to have an uncrossing candle set to clean the negativity and clutter out of my own life. Will doing this "undo" or erase the other works done by the other candles previously set at MISC? If so, do I have to do another protection and banishing spell/candle right after?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:36 pm

As the name suggests, Uncrossing is used to lift any crossed, or negative conditions. It won't interfere with any positive work you have going.
Two-Headed Doctor

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Mister Hob is definitely correct. Besides its about intentions here. If your intentions are to remove negativity, and old clutter then that is what it will do.

I would recommend a clear and cut to remove out old clutter from your life.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

MarkiMark1776
Forum Member

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi starsinthesky7,

I've read on the lucky mojo site and in the forums that a cut and clear vigil candle is used for breaking ties to ex lovers and such.

"Cut And Clear spiritual supplies are used in rituals to rid yourself of any remaining link to an ex-lover or ex-partner." http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-cut-and-clear.html

I want to remove all of the negativity and setbacks I've been having in regards to finding a job and in life generally. No ex lovers are involved in my situation. So my intent goes a little better with an uncrossing vigil candle, I think :?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:39 pm

The most notable usage of Cut and Clear deals with relationships, but they can used to sever the connection with anything from your past that may be causing lingering negativity.
Two-Headed Doctor

MarkiMark1776
Forum Member

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:55 pm

I've decided to go with the uncrossing candle, since it is in line with more of my intentions.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Good choice; you may want to back this work up with a prayer request posted at the Crystal Silence League ( http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html )

abadd1
Forum Member

Unread post by abadd1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:06 am

Hello,

I need help with my petition. I want to but a candle to be set at the church for uncrossing. How do i word my petition. I want to have crossed conditions in my life broken. I feel as if I have been crossed because lots of things seem to go wrong in my life from love, to work, to friendships. thank you.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:38 pm

abadd1 wrote:Hello,

I need help with my petition. I want to but a candle to be set at the church for uncrossing. How do i word my petition. I want to have crossed conditions in my life broken. I feel as if I have been crossed because lots of things seem to go wrong in my life from love, to work, to friendships. thank you.
There any different schools of thought for this. But what I was taught is to make it a clear and to the point as possible.

For example:

"May [full name and birthdate here] be uncrossed. May all Negative Energies and Entities be lifted from [full name and birthdate]. May all crossed conditions be broken up and cast away."

A few sentence clear and to the point.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

abadd1
Forum Member

Unread post by abadd1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:57 pm

thank you very much

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:31 pm

abadd1 wrote:thank you very much
You are most welcome. Thats why we are here. :D
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 pm

abadd1, allow me to add, you may want to include additional cleansing work, such as baths...for uncrossing. Good Luck on your endeavors. Also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League to enhance your efforts.

abadd1
Forum Member

Unread post by abadd1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:58 pm

will using van van oil aid the uncrossing candle ?

abadd1
Forum Member

Unread post by abadd1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Yesterday I ordered an uncrossing candle to be set at the MISC. Last night i had a dream that i saw my bathtub clogged. It was full of dirty bath water. Then suddenly a whirlpool seemed to begin in the tub. It was like a tornado in the bathtub. I remember wondering why the water was shaking like that. then the tub unclogged rapidly. the water just began to go down the drain on its own. I'm wondering if this could be a sign that the uncrossing candle is what i needed to order? What do you think?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi Abadd1, give it time. I am sure you are focused on what is going on, but don't let it interfere with work and prayers that are being done on your behalf.
Sometimes clients will "blow up the phone", obsess over work and prayers that are being done, and it is natural that you could be dreaming about this work through your subconscious.

Just "hang tight". Let the people at the MISC do their thing. Trust in their intuition and prayer. You are in very good hands.

All the best, and Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:14 pm

I just noticed something below, and you are posting in two separte threads about the same thing! You also just recieved some great answers.
I'm in the process of merging the threads.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:48 am

abadd1; Yes, I would take your dream to be a wonderful indicator that the candle you ordered is the right one for your condition. Miss Cat has mentioned many times on the boards that some people have reported signs, movement, and even results, while their candle was yet to be lit or they were waiting for a mojo bag to arrive. Best of luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Gods Child
Forum Member

Unread post by Gods Child » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Is is stronger and or necessary for me to use my own hair in an uncrossing spell using the white female image candle? I can tell that someone is working on me.

I plan to anoint the candle with uncrossing oil, and carve my name in the candle. Then maybe put some of my hair in the candle. Good idea?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Using personal concerns strengthen work. Also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)

I recommend that you read more on uncrossing work (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html); sometimes more is needed and definitely protect yourself after some cleansing work.

littlestevie
Forum Member

Unread post by littlestevie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:49 pm

I'm ordering a reversing candle to be set for me and need some information on writing the petition. How do I refer to myself and also name the target to reverse when a vigil candle will be burned, as it seems there's no way to divide and reverse the candle for inscribing as with a free-standing candle? Is it more effective to use photos in this case?

Also, when I was considering how to word my petition I found I was mentally referring to myself by my maiden name, which I haven't used in over thirty years. Do I consider this a message to use that name in my petition? Or is the name I use now appropriate? Or both? I'm no longer married to the man whose name I use, if it matters.

Thanks so much for any assistance!
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:00 am

Good Morning Littlestevie,
If the candle is being set for you by MISC, there's a message area where you state your request. So, there's no need for you to worry about that.
As far as the maiden names goes, many Hoodoo practitioners believe it is not necessary. However, I always use my maiden name. That's just me.
Hope this helps.
Good luck to you

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am

littlestevie, I agree with Miss Aida. I am also sharing a link here that will give you some more information on Reversing spells in general. http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Bet of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:19 pm

littlestevie wrote:Also, when I was considering how to word my petition I found I was mentally referring to myself by my maiden name, which I haven't used in over thirty years. Do I consider this a message to use that name in my petition? Or is the name I use now appropriate? Or both? I'm no longer married to the man whose name I use, if it matters.
Myself, I'm inclined to think this is a message -- to stand up for yourself. Using your maiden name might honor this -- or it might confuse you. Use whichever name you know yourself by.

After the light is set, consider taking back your maiden name. It may be the right thing to do, but it may or may not have anything to do with this work; it may just be that now is the time. But this is a decision only you are qualified to make.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:40 pm

If you are no longer married, and you have no children at home with that last name, I'm with Miss Michaele. Legally change your name back. Start using it in your work and in your life. You can also choose a new name, if you wish.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Littlestevie, I agree about legally changing your name back if you have no connection to your ex, or good reason not to do so ...However, :arrow: when I read your post the first thing that popped into my head was that the curse or jinx may have been sent to you originally using your maiden name. I mean the one crossing you thinks of you as "stevie maiden-name", not " stevie married-name". Perhaps an old rival from school or someone from your past.

That was just the first impression I got ... may mean nothing ....

katstar
Forum Member

Unread post by katstar » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:50 am

hello i have more candle questions :) what candle would you suggest to set - i wasnt sure if it should be healing or blessing or another. I would like to set it for a family member, to help with their health and give them strength and personal healing enough to give up unhealthy habits, to calm them aswell as stress and upset it not good for their health.
Thankyou!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:44 am

katstar, Cast Off Evil spirtual supplies are used to rid a person of bad habits. Healing spiritual supplies are used to bring relief of sickness and mend both emotional and physical problems. In combination with Blessing spiritual supplies, it is intended to bring spiritual healing.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:14 am

Greetings MissyA, a reading is always a good idea, because it can give you more specific information and suggest the best next steps. However, you can't go wrong with starting on some Uncrossing work. Like I always say, Uncrossing never hurt anyone. If you are feeling called to do some Uncrossing work I would start there.

katstar, jwmcclin gave you some excellent advice! Anytime you want to clear away negative habits or bad influences Cast Off Evil is the best place to start.

Best of luck to you both!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

PallidLolita23
Forum Member

Unread post by PallidLolita23 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:42 am

Recently had an uncrossing candle burned, and based on the results I had decided to order another to be burned. Would it be wise to burn another type of candle as well? Or would getting a run based on the outcome be a better idea? Unfortunately, I cannot setup an altar and practice at home due to respecting others beliefs in the household. Many thanks in advance for any help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:08 am

Hello, PallidLolita23,

Without knowing what type of candles, this is a difficult question to answer.

Nevertheless, you might want to talk to the Candle servers about this as they are familiar with your case and with your candle reports.

Wishing you success with the outcome.

goldentouch97
Forum Member

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:48 am

Let me explain my situation,i order Uncrossing jinx-breaker candle at te missionary Independent Spiritual church and ask them for start it last sunday,monday morning i also start a 13th bath for 3 days.Since the first day of the candle,every night i have a lots of nightmare.Let me know why i have a situation like that.
PS/I notice also after i pay for the candle with paypal i never receive an email from the Independent Spiritual church.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

I am so sorry that you are having nightmares.

I don't know why you're having them without knowing the full details (and we can't do this on the forum) of the dream.

You might want to consider getting a reading on this. As it could be for many reasons.

Can you contact MISC and ask them about this situation? I am wondering if there was some sort of miscommunication with the payment center.

Or (as we already know: Mercury is in Retrograde and this is a time for communication problems: human-to-human communication; computers; telephones; etc). Not trying to make excuses BUT this really ought to be cleared up with MISC. I bet you anything that three's a logical explanation.

Wishing you the very best and hoping that those nightmares cease immediately.

goldentouch97
Forum Member

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:15 am

Let me know the email of MISC,if them don't send any email after i make the payment,do you thing that mean them don't start the candle yet ? let me know

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

Phone number: (707) 887-7808

e-mail address: candles@missionaryindependent.org

I have no idea if they lit it or not. You'll have to ask them

Take care

goldentouch97
Forum Member

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:17 am

I link them with the email and them let me know the candle is lit and i gonna receive the report after that. :-)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”