• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

New postby j82 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Recently i ordered the lavender love drop (3X) mojo. I waited to the new moon (Jan 26th) and did the spell as directed. I added items to it that i had of my lover, a rag with his sweat on it and a item we used once when we had intercorse. The situation between us is we like each other but he lives a little distance during school and is not sure what he wants to do. So i did the spell and an hour after i completed it he called to come over and cuddle which we did. We talked everyday that week via test or phone.

Thursday came and we got into an arguement and he told me not to bother him anymore.

Saturday i went out for my bday which he was suppose to attend and while eating they had trivia -- guess amy the bartenders middle name, to our suprise her name was the same as the boy I like ( which is a unique name).

I think the signs are good for the mojo, but im confused on the recent change of events.

So my question is what should i do now with my mojo? Keep wearing it and praying over it daily keeping a positive outlook for this situation? or should i re-dress it with oil?

Also i read in the previous posting on mojo's about it being seen by others. Possibly my little sister may have seen my mojo as it was on my alter and she walked in. Though im not 100% sure she seen it as it was slightly hidden. She knows i do things like this and never askes questions on the content. Does this effect the strength of my mojo? If so, is there a way to fix that, like should i smoke it, breath into ir and annoit it again or is it fine?

Id greatly appreciate the advice.
j82

Re: Signs and Treatment of a Mojo

New postby Miss Bri » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi,

It sounds to me like your mojo is working well and that you are experiencing the normal bumps that come with a relationship. I wouldn't take the argument as a sign that your mojo bag is not working and I would interpret the name thing as a sign of movement in your spell work.

But, regardless of how your bag is working, you can re-charge it by annointing it with oil and incense smoke. Some people do this more frequently than others, I advise my clients to charge their mojos up once a week. You can get pretty creative with this too: for instance, you could desginate Fridays as the day to charge your bag since Venus is the planetary ruler of Friday and her domain is love and sex.

You can annoint the bag with 1 oil--Lavender love drops, or you can use a combo of oils depending on how things are going. And of course you can incorporate sexual fluids. So since you had an argument with your guy you could annoint the bag with lavender love drops, follow me boy, stay with me, attraction, even peaceful home, the list goes on and on. If I am annointing a mojo with more than one oil I will typically pick 3 condition oils that are appropriate that are appropriate. You can annoint the bag and then smoke it in an appropriate incense, again you can pick from several different options--lavender love drops makes total sense, rose is always nice, or something like stay with me etc.

You can also layer another work over your mojo. You can have a vigil light going for the two of you, or a 2 lodestone attraction spell going at the same time that you have your bag.

As far as your little sister seeing the bag, every worker I know has a slightly different take on this. I have been taught that the jack ball is the only bag where you really have to scrap everything and start over if it is seen or touched, especially by your lover, but I know workers who follow that rule for all of their mojo bags. I would say go with your gut and if you want, do a little divination around it. If the bag feels good to you just recharge it and keep on truckin; if it doesn't then go ahead and order another one.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby j82 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:42 pm

thank you for the advise. So i dont really have a means of divination is their anything specific you suggest I do? My boy and i have not talked and really things look as if they are just getting worst since the fight. he got a new phone never gave me the number, deleted his profiles that i knew of online and my friend off others. Its as if he is deleting me from his life. Yet i keep having these odd coincidences were his name shows up. Like saturday after the fight as i mentioned the waitress middle name same as his, ( though his is a odd name), this week i had an old student come visit randomly who has the same name and today a person messaged me online with his firstname in their sn. I never seen his name so much in my life. I dont know if that means anything good or bad or just random nothing. Id appreciate any suggestions :)
j82

New postby Lukianos » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Hello--
With regard to the mojo, how does it feel? Does it still feel alive? Does it perk up after being fed oil or cologne and/or smoked with incense? If so, then its probably ok. If not, (or if you can't tell), then divination would be the next step--a pendulum can work well in case like this.
Beyond that, however, I'd pay attention to the signs you're getting--rule of thumb, look for sets of at least 3. Pay attention to the context in which his name (or other signifier) comes up-- at a celebration for your birthday, at the return of a student you haven't seen in awhile, etc. These signs of everyday life and context are a form of divination in themselves.
On a practical note, can you write him a letter? As in a real, on paper, either hand-delivered or mailed to him in a manner where he will receive and handle it, letter? This would be something that you could *discretely* dress with Reconciliation, Lavender Love, or similar sachet powders. Something that would work on the mundane level of communicating some mixture of apology for the argument (regardless of who started it/was wrong/whatever)/"I miss you" / "let's stay connected", while at the same time providing a point of physical contact for the magical side of the work.

Good luck!
Lukianos

New postby j82 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Well after I fed the mojo and smoked it today is when i got the message from the person with the same sn. It feels ok im not sure what you mean by perked up. So with the 3 that i got which were him coming to me is that good, i thought they had to happen within 3 days or was I wrong on this thought. I admit they are weird and yes things are bad right now but i dont think its not possible for them to turn around. Sometimes things get bad so they can get better. What type of question would I ask with a pendulum to check. I feel the bag and i think its ok but id like to check to make sure. thank you so much for commenting.
j82

Chamois vs. Flannel

New postby marcoa » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:26 am

Hello!

Certain mojo bags are made from chamois. Is this a preference based on the rootworker? Does chamois hold it's own power for certain spells? Are the two interchangeable? I've only ever used flannel as a medium but I'm curious as to know why chamois is used.

Thanks! :D

Marcoa
marcoa

Re: Chamois vs. Flannel

New postby EcleckticMama » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:50 am

To start from a strictly non-magical viewpoint of the textiles, flannel is cotton while chamois is a leather product. Both are very absorbent and soft so both accept dressing oils well and would be soft worn/carried on the body. As a leather product, properly cared for it may resist decay and wear much better than cotton. Flannel is much more readily available in a variety of colors.

Miss Cat says this about leather for mojo bags in general:

Leather bags are also seen, but far less frequently than flannel; they are associated with West Indian obeah, another form of folk magic closely related to African-American hoodoo.
EcleckticMama

How Long Before a Mojo Works?

New postby Malefic » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:11 pm

With candle spells and the like I notice it might be a month, and powder spells applied right to the target often work the same day. How long should one expect before a mojo starts to work; and how long before one can decide it's a dud?
Malefic

Re: How Long Before a Mojo Works?

New postby PractitionerSonia » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 pm

A good rule of thumb is to observe the law of three--like three days, three weeks, three months. If a spell still has not been effective passed the three month mark, then either re-do it, or come up with something else. -Sonia
PractitionerSonia

Laying the Trick and Not Looking Back for a Mojo?

New postby snake » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Is there ever a situation where one should "lay the trick and don't look back" when using a mojo hand? Is it always necessary to feed the hand to keep the magic working?
snake

Re: Laying the Trick and Not Looking Back for a Mojo?

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Laying a trick is not the same as making a mojo hand.

A trick, almost by definition, is work done to influence the life of another person. Laying your trick generally consists of performing a job of work that is physically prepared and then placed or deployed somewhere.

A mojo is generally made for the improvement of one's own life, with or without reference to other people. It is usually carried on the person. Mojos must be fed to keep them alive and working.

Read more about laying tricks on this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Read more about mojo hands on this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page:

http://luckymojo.com/mojo.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Laying the Trick and Not Looking Back for a Mojo?

New postby snake » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Thank you so much! That makes a lot of sense. I guess I was taking "trick" to mean all types of spells including mojo bags.
snake

Re: How Long Before a Mojo Works?

New postby PractitionerSonia » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Another good technique is to do a divination--first to see whether or not you'll get results, and also for the progress of the spell. -Sonia
PractitionerSonia

New postby Lukianos » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi--
To use a pendulum to assess the condition of your mojo hand, first establish "yes", "no", and "undefined/maybe/can't answer now" responses with the pendulum. Then, ask the pendulum a series of yes/no questions regarding the state of your mojo hand. In divination with yes/no methods, I tend to bias my opening questions in a positive direction--for example, asking at the start "is my mojo in fine shape, doing its work?" as opposed to "is my mojo ruined?" If problems are indicated, I would then ask questions to clarify the nature of the problem and appropriate steps to take, starting with small, routine things and working up to larger, more labor intensive things. If the pendulum indicates that the mojo is not in fine condition, doing its work, the next question would be "Can my mojo be returned to full function by feeding and/or smoking it?" If yes, then feed the mojo and check in to make sure that all is well. If no to feeding/smoking as sufficient, only then I would turn to questions along the lines of "can this mojo be salvaged?" or "should I re-make this mojo hand?".

Hope this helps!
Lukianos

What Mojo Bag Should I Get?

New postby missy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:30 pm

What mojobag should I get?
I want to get an ex boyfriend back. The issue of the breakup was not about love, the issue was about him feel guilty for "being pathetic" and because of the distance.

Should I get a Love Me mojo bag?

A Come to Me one?

A Bend-Over one?

etc?
missy

Re: What Mojo Bag Should I Get?

New postby J Simulcik » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:51 pm

The fact that it was not an issue of love is helpful. I would suggest Love Me or Reconciliation, which you would then specifically target toward this particular guy. I don't know if distance is still a possible issue, but if it is, it should be addressed up front. His guilt at "being pathetic" can be worked with through John the Conqueror or similar products.

Good luck!
J Simulcik

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:07 pm

I would go with a Triple Strength Reconciliation mojo.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Lukianos » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:10 am

Hi Missy,

As Simucik and Mary have recommended, a Reconciliation mojo is the most appropriate option for this situation, but I'd also suggest starting a honey jar on him (both to encourage his affection for you, and to foster some gentleness toward himself in his self-assessment), as well. Likewise, if you can send a physical, snailmail letter to him saying how you feel and what you want in this situation, dressed with Reconciliation and/or Return to Me sachet powder(s), so much the better, since it would be something he would physically come into contact with, even if there is geographic distance between you otherwise.

Good Luck!
Lukianos

Mojo Bag Ate My Herbs????

New postby snake » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:03 pm

I was replacing the bag for my money mojo and when I opened it I was missing a lot of herbs. I know for certain that I put more herbs in there, and all that came out was a john the conqueror root and a few specks of nutmeg. I know for sure that I put a lot more nutmeg in there. Am I crazy or are mojo bags known to eat herbs?
snake

Re: Mojo Bag Ate My Herbs????

New postby Miss Bri » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi there,

Well it sounds to me like your mojo bag was not tied up tightly and the smaller, more finely ground herbs escaped!
Although, did you turn your bag inside out? A lot of times, herbs, especially dried, leafy green herbs will stick to the inside sides of the bag.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby snake » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:28 pm

I was keeping the mojo bag in an old coffee can with my cash savings, like my father used to do, and there was no sign of the herbs anywhere. I turned the bag inside out and shook it. It was sort of a loose weave muslin, but the herbs must have gone somewhere. I'm just sort of shocked and confused. I can't imagine that anyone would have touched it or opened it.
snake

Mojo bags

New postby Chris » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 am

HI,
One quick question..
If I were to get two of the same triple strength mojo bag will it effect eachother in a good or bad way. I ask this question becuz I had a king solomon bag and lucky hand bag and it seem like I was gettin bad luck instead of good. Thank u for ur advice and answers.
Chris

Re: Mojo bags

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:31 am

I carry about several mojo bags of varying strength on me and they do not conflict with each other. King Solomon mojo bags enhance clarity and decision making, so it is an excellent mojo to have. I have one! The only problem you get with mojo bags is if someone other than you touches them, which means they should be properly disposed of. Has anyone touched your mojo bags?

If no one has touched your mojo bags, it sounds like "crossed conditions" and you need a good cleansing. I love the 13 herb bath for this and an Uncrossing candle. You can find the 13 herb bath here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html and the fixed/dressed vigil candles here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Sharona22 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:48 am

So if anyone else touches you mojo bag you have to cleanse or dispose of it? Are there any that you do not hold on to what I mean is are there any mojo hands where disposeing of them are the norm. I actually never knew about others touching mojo bag It is amazeing how much I lkearn every post. Another mojo question how often to you redress it and what is the proper way? Thanks from Sharon
Sharona22

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:55 am

Sharona22 wrote:So if anyone else touches you mojo bag you have to cleanse or dispose of it? Are there any that you do not hold on to what I mean is are there any mojo hands where disposeing of them are the norm. I actually never knew about others touching mojo bag It is amazeing how much I lkearn every post. Another mojo question how often to you redress it and what is the proper way? Thanks from Sharon

I get rid of any mojo bag another has been touched by another. I bury them with one of my ancestors. You can also through them in running water. I do not believe a mojo bag touched by another is any good, so I dispose of it properly. The only time I touch a mojo bag, other than mine, is when I am making one for someone else. This is not a finished mojo bag though. The person who the bag is for, must put a personal concern in it (hair, nail clippings, etc), blow in it, and tie it.

I feed my mojos once a week with whiskey.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Sharona22 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:51 pm

I order very many of your products that I use but this is about my past order of a crown of sucess mojo bag for my son I sent this and a crown of sucess and steady work candle to his house.(BY the way these were reccomendations made by Robin from LM who has been an amazeing help to this LM newbie,cat told me to talk to her and she was right on) I was told he should do the mojo hand and light the 2 candes ad write up the petition etc. but he is not a real believer and I am not sure his intent would be 100% and I mentioned this in another post when some on this forum said if this is the case I might be better off doing it for him. I know I would really like him to do it personally but if I did do it how much do I do towards the closing .I hope that I am making this question clear because I want get it started please advise ASAP,Thanks
Sharona22

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Sharona22 wrote:I order very many of your products that I use but this is about my past order of a crown of sucess mojo bag for my son I sent this and a crown of sucess and steady work candle to his house.(BY the way these were reccomendations made by Robin from LM who has been an amazeing help to this LM newbie,cat told me to talk to her and she was right on) I was told he should do the mojo hand and light the 2 candes ad write up the petition etc. but he is not a real believer and I am not sure his intent would be 100% and I mentioned this in another post when some on this forum said if this is the case I might be better off doing it for him. I know I would really like him to do it personally but if I did do it how much do I do towards the closing .I hope that I am making this question clear because I want get it started please advise ASAP,Thanks

So you are fine Sharona. You are following the directions you were given. I am not speaking of your type of situation, but a situation where the person in question is a believer. The original poster has his/her own mojo bags.

I hope that makes sense.

Mary
Literarylioness

"Triple Strength" Gambling Mojo

New postby Turnsteel » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:14 pm

I was told how to make this by an old man from Mississippi that briefly lived next door to me. He called it a "triple hand mojo". I knew that hand and mojo were rather interchangable especialy in recfernce to gambling mojos but i had never heard of one with both in the name. That little mystery was solved when he told me what when into it.

Into a red flannel bag add the following:

One human finger bone
One Lucky hand root
One pinch of five finger grass
That was, he said the simple one if you wanted more power he said to add the following:
One Alligator tooth
One High John the Conqueror root
Magnetic sand
A bit of dragons blood resin.

Feed the bag every Saturday with good whiskey.

I made one for myself and while I don't with every game I seldom go home with less then I came with.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: "Triple Strength" Gambling Mojo

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:27 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:I was told how to make this by an old man from Mississippi that briefly lived next door to me. He called it a "triple hand mojo". [...]

You know that is a pretty standard recipe.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Turnsteel » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Really? huh, struck me as kinda odd but then I've never been much for gambling.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:39 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:Really? huh, struck me as kinda odd but then I've never been much for gambling.

You know, if you wanted to give it more money power...you could put in a whole nutmeg and a cinnamon stick.

Just a thought...

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Turnsteel » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:47 pm

I'll keep that in mind,I don't use it very often but a friend of mine has been asking me to make one for her.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:55 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:I'll keep that in mind,I don't use it very often but a friend of mine has been asking me to make one for her.

If you do make one for your friend, try to keep to seven ingredients. That is no hard fast rule, but it is nice for gambling.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Lukianos » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Hi Sharon,

Sharona22 wrote:So if anyone else touches you mojo bag you have to cleanse or dispose of it?

If someone sees or touches your mojo, in many cases, you will need to at least cleanse it, and in some cases, you may need to re-make it entirely (or have someone re-make it for you).

Sharona22 wrote: Are there any that you do not hold on to what I mean is are there any mojo hands where disposeing of them are the norm.

Yes. Black Arts mojo hands may be left/buried in a graveyard as part of the work / pact being made. Likewise, a crossing mojo hand could be buried under your target's front steps / walk way to their house / some other place where they would walk over it (and thereby be crossed by the hand). In neither case would one usually retrieve such a hand once deployed.

Sharona22 wrote: Another mojo question how often to you redress it and what is the proper way?

I tend to feed my mojo hands at least once a week if they are actively working for me (less often if they are not)-- I find it entirely reasonable to ask them if they need to be fed (and then pay attention to the signs or feelings that appear and respond accordingly).
Lukianos

New postby Chris » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Thank you..
I have uncrossing oil coming..
Wonder could I feed my king solomon bag with uncrossing oil and any other oil, to cleanse it or give it some money drawing oil?
Chris

New postby Miss Bri » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Chris wrote:Thank you..
I have uncrossing oil coming..
Wonder could I feed my king solomon bag with uncrossing oil and any other oil, to cleanse it or give it some money drawing oil?

You can certainly feed your mojo bag a combination of oils that are appropriate to its specific condition, but that also help "tweak" its purposes.
Feeding a King Solomon bag a mixture of say: King Solomon, Crown of Success, and Money Drawing oils would be appropriate. I think it makes sense as long as you remember that your mojo bag's primary area of working for you has to do with wisdom since it is a King Solomon bag. In other words, you can't expect it to bring you tons of gambling luck.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby Chris » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Sorry I just have tons of questions Thank u all for helping me love this Forum great idea...You can ask ur bag if it needs feeding?nice..
Chris

New postby Lukianos » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Hi Chris,

Chris wrote:Sorry I just have tons of questions Thank u all for helping me love this Forum great idea...You can ask ur bag if it needs feeding?nice..

Well, you should be talking to it anyway, now and again, if only to let it know what you want it to do / help you with. Never hurts to listen to what it has to say in return.
Lukianos

New postby Lukianos » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 pm

snake wrote:I was keeping the mojo bag in an old coffee can with my cash savings, like my father used to do, and there was no sign of the herbs anywhere. I turned the bag inside out and shook it. It was sort of a loose weave muslin, but the herbs must have gone somewhere. I'm just sort of shocked and confused. I can't imagine that anyone would have touched it or opened it.

Did you look a the bottom of the coffee can / on the cash the bag was kept alongside? If the muslin bag was of the loose-weave / tea bag / tobacco sack variety and the herbs were fairly fine to begin with, they may have migrated through the material of the bag itself over time, even if the bag remained tightly tied. Soft herbs do tend to break down and adsorb into the material of a mojo bag with time and constant exposure to larger, harder components of the hand. If the bag is thick and tight-woven, you may find them as a fine powder on the inside of the bag if you turn it inside out (as Bri suggested). If the bag is loose-woven, however, you may not find anything left in the bag at all, except the more resiliant components. Either way, it may be time to refresh and remake the hand.
Lukianos

New postby Editrix » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:57 pm

Out of curiosity, what's the connection between gambling and the number seven? I've ordered a bunch of ingredients to make gambling mojos for several different people, but I don't gamble myself, so this is helpful information.
Editrix

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:15 am

Seven has long roots of connection back to the "Seven Sacred Planets" of Chaldean astrology, which is why we have seven days in our weeks. Seven and Eleven are also winning numbers in the dice game called Craps, Shooting Dice, or Back Alley Dice. This game, in which the players kneel on the ground to shoot the dice, has historically been so popular among Black American gamblers that at one time it was teasinglingly known as "African Golf."

That's him on his knees; I know that's him,
Yelling, "Seven come eleven," down in the boys' gym

Look it up on google or you tube -- try a you tube search on "shooting dice.".
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Feeding a Mojo

New postby yooster976 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Hi all

I havent really had any interest in making a mojo before
but after reading some of the posts on this forum i may
give it a go sometime.

I was wondering about how a mojo is fed, would you open
the mojo and feed the contents inside with oils, whiskey
or whatever or do you feed your bag from the outside
by only feeding the mojo bag, thanks.

Brian
yooster976

Re: Feeding a Mojo

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:43 pm

It is customary to feed the hand by dressing the outside with a liquid -- whiskey, Hoyt's Cologne, or a condition oil. The mojo hands we make and sell through the shop are supplied with a sample dram bottle of appropriate dressing oil.

Read more about mojo hands in "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" here:
http://luckymojo.com/mojo.html
and here
http://luckymojo.com/jomo.html
and here
http://luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

It is the general practice to feed your mojo once a week. Some gamblers feed the mojo at more or less hourly intervals while they are actively gaming.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Turnsteel » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Um, I have a question,when lodestones are used in say a love drawing mojo should I or can I feel those lodestones with magnetic sand at some point after the mojo is fixed? Maybe when I feed it the oils? I've heard that the lodestones have to be fed magnetic sand periodically, then I hear that no, if their in a mojo they don't need more then a sprinkle when the bag gets tied. Usually i just go with my gut instinct when I'm not sure but that's not really helping lol.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby Miss Bri » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:18 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:Um, I have a question,when lodestones are used in say a love drawing mojo should I or can I feel those lodestones with magnetic sand at some point after the mojo is fixed? Maybe when I feed it the oils? I've heard that the lodestones have to be fed magnetic sand periodically, then I hear that no, if their in a mojo they don't need more then a sprinkle when the bag gets tied. Usually i just go with my gut instinct when I'm not sure but that's not really helping lol.

Its a good question. I have a mojo with a lodestone that gets taken out, washed down with whisey and then fed with magnetic sand once a year and then put back into the bag until next year. She gets her feeding once a year with the sand and then the rest of the time the entire bag is fed with condition oils and hoyt's cologne, and occasionally double luck perfume. So far she works for me quite well, but I am interested to know what the tradition is on this one.

Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:52 pm

It is as Bri says -- the mojo hand is typically re-made once a year, and that is when the Lodestones are fed with Magnetic Sand. The rest of the time, the bag is fed as a whole, once a week.

This is different than how we treat Lodestones on an altar, which are fed on their own, more frequently.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Turnsteel » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:12 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:
It is as Bri says -- the mojo hamd is typically re-made once a year, and that is when the Lodestones are fed with Magnetic Sand. The rest of the time, the bag is fed as a whole, once a week.

This is different than how we treat Lodestones on an altar, which are fed on their own, more frequently.

Cool, I know one on an altar gets fed more often. I just got a lavender love mojo from you guys and was just curious, thank you for taking the time to answer my question :D
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby theusurper » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:31 pm

i have a red mojo bag with some stuff from LM, i have queen E and J the C roots and the dimes and anothers stuff. i have the bag for about one moth, and i'm still waiting for the results. my question is what i need to do with the bag. i carrie the bag in my purse.also i put some follow me boy sachet and oil and the picture and hair of the victim. is something wrong that i did it? i got the spell from this side. thank you. oh, i'm loyal customer to LM
theusurper

New postby Literarylioness » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:49 pm

theusurper wrote:i have a red mojo bag with some stuff from LM, i have queen E and J the C roots and the dimes and anothers stuff. i have the bag for about one moth, and i'm still waiting for the results. my question is what i need to do with the bag. i carrie the bag in my purse.also i put some follow me boy sachet and oil and the picture and hair of the victim. is something wrong that i did it? i got the spell from this side. thank you. oh, i'm loyal customer to LM

You keep the bag and feed it once a week per the directions given.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Turnsteel » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:52 pm

theusurper wrote:i have a red mojo bag with some stuff from LM, i have queen E and J the C roots and the dimes and anothers stuff. i have the bag for about one moth, and i'm still waiting for the results. my question is what i need to do with the bag. i carrie the bag in my purse.also i put some follow me boy sachet and oil and the picture and hair of the victim. is something wrong that i did it? i got the spell from this side. thank you. oh, i'm loyal customer to LM

Has anyone seen or touched your mojo? That's a sure fire way to kill it.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby theusurper » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:04 pm

i hope not, but if anyone did it, what i can do to restart
theusurper

New postby Sharona22 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:32 pm

I am gonna use the reference Cat led me too on her website at LM it is specific to bingo but I heard it really works I may add or subtract a few things to make sure I have seven if not I will do as it and make seperate mojo hand I have about 4 things I am already preparing to do and since I am novice and I do not want to overwhelm my intent I will wait till these are finished first.
Sharona22

Storing Your Mojo Overnight

New postby carolina_dean » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:35 pm

I've always heard that you should carry your mojo with you by day, and sleep with it under your pillow at night. Not being a morning person at all, I often left the house with my mojo still under my pillow. So one day I had this idea and it works for me. At night, I place my mojo bag in my shoe. Not all the way down in the toe, but just at the heel. The next morning when I go to put on my shoes, I see the mojo and put it in my pocket. I know some people may think that it's disrespectful toward the mojo, but I've never gotten that feeling or anything. Ofcourse, no one's ever placed me in a shoe either.....lol

Also, some of the oil you put on the mojo will inevitably rub off on the sole of your shoe, which will rub off on your foot when you put your shoe on and give you a little anointing of your own.

carolina dean
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

New postby acep hale » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:27 am

Dice is still a popular game in my neighborhood (Chinatown). It's usually played in a doorway so it blocks the view of cops going by in their cars. Ce-lo is the most popular, which uses three dice, but craps still gets played quite a bit because outsiders know what that game is, allowing the regulars to make side bets which is where you'll really get fleeced.
acep hale

New postby theusurper » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:26 pm

i just made my mojo bag for money (2 days ago) and today i hit the lotto with 5000.00 dollars and i want to give something to my mojo for gratitude, i put some wiskey, but i want to know what else can i put or to do
theusurper

Re: Storing Your Mojo Overnight

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:21 pm

I hace also heard folks say that they put their mojo in their bureau drawer while not carrying it.

When i am on the road, i alays put my glasses in my shoe as well -- they are never hard to find that way! LOL.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby carolina_dean » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:29 am

When i am on the road, i alays put my glasses in my shoe as well -- they are never hard to find that way! LOL.

That's a great idea too, can't tell you how many times I've thrown my glasses on the bed while changing clothes then spent ten minutes trying to find them again....lol

dean
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

New postby Trickster » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:54 pm

When I sleep w/ a mojo under my pillow I tend to knock it off durring the night.

I learned to actually put it in my pillow, i.e. slipping in in my pillow case.

You can also put it under your mattress.

As far as putting it away, I wrap mine in a hankerchief and put in my dresser.
Trickster

New postby carolina_dean » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Those are all great suggestions! However, if you're not a morning person you're liable to walk out of the house and leave your mojo under your pillow/mattress or in a drawer when you leave for the day.

That's not to say that after having it for a while, it won't work for you long distance. Most mojo bags contain at least a written petition and/or a personal object indicating what it is supposed to do and who it is supposed to do it for. Many of us actually have several mojo bags for various purpose and it would look rather odd to fill up our pockets and purses with all these little bags. Add these to the 'necessities' we carry in the modern world (cell phone, ipod, bagged lunch, laptops, etc...) we'd be all weighed down...lol.

carolina dean
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

To Cat-- That Darn Flannel

New postby carolina_dean » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Cat,

I wanted to send this to you as a personal message, but it seems that you're profile doesn't allow for that, so I'm hoping that you will see this post.

After my initial question in another thread I mentioned that I've used felt to make mojo bags in the past. This morning I went to the laundromat to do my clothes and of course the dam machine stole my money. I had to run up to the ATM at a retailer that happens to have a craft section. I walked back there and the saleslady was nice enough to dig through her wares and get me a yard of red flannel. After getting the house clean this afternoon and settling down to get creative, I took out the flannel and sewed a mojo bag out of the flannel.

I just want to say that I am SO happy with the results! The bag looks and feels so much more authentic and from now on I'll never use felt to make a mojo bag again.

carolina dean
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo