Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
corazon

Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by corazon » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Thanks for mentioning this Turnsteel! I forgot to say that myself!

Yes, it is a personal choice to pick a certain number of things, my personal choice happens to be odd, but you don't have to pick any number at all! :) And personally I count the personal concerns wrapped in paper as one thing.

Hope this helps Bryan!
I am also one who learns most by reading then doing on my own, so I can definitely feel you on that one.
If you'd like more help or advice or anything let me know, you can pm me! :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Lucky Mojo sells several charms that can be sewn onto mojo hands and may be a good addition to your work.

For example:

AMU-USA-XOWL Amulet USA Stamped Brass Wise Old Owl Charm $1.00
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Thank you, Turnsteel. You saved me having to explode again! :-)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

HoodooDoll

Unread post by HoodooDoll » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:50 pm

The instructions (for this particular bag) don't mention adding anything to it-just dressing it w/ oil (plus the prayer & candle instructions,etc.).

Ok,figured I'd just call the shop to clear this up-they said that,yes,it is ok to open the bag & add "personal concerns".

Thanks for responding, Devi & jw.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:05 pm

One more time, to make this very clear to all -- the mojo bags we make at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. are fixed and prayed over on behalf of the client, and life is breathed into them.

If you want your personal concerns in the bag you have TWO choices:

1) Send the personal items to us at the time you order and we will place them in the bag when we make it

Reasons for choosing (1):
We do it all and we know what we are doing.

Reasons for NOT choosing (1):
It takes longer and things may get lost in the mail and we will be handling your personal concerns

2) When you receive the bag, untie it, add your personal concerns, and re-dedicate the bag yourself.

Reasons for choosing (2):
It is quick and convenient -- order online and the bag goes right out to you.

Reasons for NOT choosing (2):
You may have doubts about opening and retying the bag,

Which is "better"?

Neither.

Which is "more traditional"?

Neither -- mail order mojo bags have been in commerce for well over 100 years and have as many or more adherents as the kind where you send in things and have to wait longer.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

Thanks for reading this -- and, dear forum moderators, feel free to copy and paste it every time someone asks -- which is about once a week.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Copperfox, thanks for noticing the work we put into sewing charms on our mojo bags.

This was fairly common when i was young -- not everyone made them that way, but some did in the 1960s, when i first bought them, and i have catalogues going back to the 1920s with charms shown on some bags -- bkack cats with rhinestone eyes, lucky horseshoes, etc.

When i started Lucky Mojo, i wanted to keep that older traditional going, so that's how we make all of our bags.

We sell the charms too, for anyone who wants to buy them. Most of them can be found under the SKU series AMU-USA-X for Amulet, USA, Stamped Brass Charm:

AMU-USA-XANC Amulet USA Stamped Brass Anchor Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XCAT Amulet USA Stamped Brass Seated Cat Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XCLO Amulet USA Stamped Brass Clock Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XCRO Amulet USA Stamped Brass Crown Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XDOV Amulet USA Stamped Brass Dove with Olive Branch Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XFOU Amulet USA Stamped Brass Four Leaf Clover Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XHEA Amulet USA Stamped Brass Heart and Arrows Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XHOR Amulet USA Stamped Brass Horseshoe Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XLOV Amulet USA Stamped Brass Love Birds Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XMAN Amulet USA Stamped Brass Mano Cornuto Horned Hand Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XMON Amulet USA Stamped Brass Money Bag Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XOWL Amulet USA Stamped Brass Wise Old Owl Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XPRA Amulet USA Stamped Brass Praying Hands Charm $1.00
AMU-USA-XSKU Amulet USA Stamped Brass Skull and Crossbones Charm $1.00

And, by the way, every employee at Lucky Mojo has to demonstrate proficiency with needle and thread to work here. We are very "crafty" people. :-)
catherine yronwode

ScorpIndigoChild

Unread post by ScorpIndigoChild » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:08 pm

If you wanted to buy a triple strength mojo bag and a spell kit for the same thing, what would you do with the mojo u are required to make with the spell. Or could you order the spell kit and upgrade your mojo hand to triple strength. if this is making any sense?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Some spells of our spell kits come with a prepared mojo hand. You can indeed upgrade to a triple strenth bag of the same type for the difference in cost.

Some spell kits require hat you make a mojo out of ingredients supplied. If you want extra ingredients to add to your bag as you prepare it, you must ourchase them for the regular retail price and may then use them t enhance your mojo bag as you make it during the spell work.
catherine yronwode

muimui

Unread post by muimui » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 am

:( :( My husband and i feeling very light, and with long term work outside the home, he stay at home only a few days in a month, so in he past year has been no sexual relationship...........My husband"s character is very polygamous, often out to get to know women, and he is so cherful, is very popular with women welcome, so it make me feeling very very troubled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to know that which mojo hands(i have stay with me mojo hands before),can help me to improved our relations, brought back the love with us, and he faithful to me, i respect the marriage, and he passion for me again............Also, he do not stick out flowers weeds and mahogany....
I need to buy any extra to do this instrument( the mojo hands that a proposed to buy), such as candle(what kind of candle), or anything er. need to order from lucky mojo.........

thanks so much for help me!!!!!!!!!!!!(Because i love him so much)

Beside the mojo hands, what kind of products and can my desire be strong and come true, such as oil incense or candles etc, have any suggestion!!!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 am

Hello muimui,
from your other posts I can see that you have already done some work on your husband.
Since you haven't gotten the results you wanted I would recommend you to get a reading done by one of the readers at AIRR
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Several of them offer e-mail readings, so even when you are in a different country you can still get a reading.
This will help you get a plan for what you should do with your situation, and might also help you avoid spending money on spiritual supplies that you might not be needing.

Fire of love is for sexual passion
Stay at home so he stays at home and don't go out as much
The Nation sack will help the woman to be powerful in the relationship
If you follow this link you will find several works for female domination
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

You can use ordinary candles, figural candles or fixed vigil candles. Aside form that you can have the church set candles for you also. If you want to by a ready made spell kit. That come with instructions on how to use it, and the candle/candles you need already in the package. With the spell kit you also get the sachet powder that you can lay where he will walk in it, and the bath salt that you can use for spiritual bathing and to dress the bed-clothing or his underwear.

"Also, he do not stick out flowers weeds and mahogany...." This sentence I don't understand, if it is very important to your situation, you might try to explain in other words.

As you see there are many different type of workings to choose from, a rootworker at AIRR might help you understand what type of work will be best suited for your situation. They can also coach you on how to do the work, or help to do it for you. So that might be a good choice for you.

Best of luck to you,
ida

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:48 pm

If I buy a lucky mojo bag can I add some other herbs of my choice to it?

JieXuan

Unread post by JieXuan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:00 am

I've something else which I'd like to know about opening a mojo bag too. It's human nature to be curious of the contents of a mojo bag if it isn't personally made by themselves, correct? If they've opened it up out of curiosity of the contents and then re-tied the mojo bag again, will the mojo bag lose its effect? At the same time, is Nation Sack the only mojo that can be added more herbs over time while other types of mojo have to be disposed and re-make again (if they've proven to be ineffective)? I believe my customers will ask such questions so it's better that I know how to answer them when asked. :?
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:08 am

If you open up a tied mojo (other than the Nation Sack which is used differently), then you've undone the work that's been done. Container spells are generally meant to stay contained - if you open it up you release the spirit/energy that was placed there for your purpose. So, absolutely DO NOT open up a mojo that has already been tied.

There are some protection mojos that mothers can make for their children which are also opened and added to to add concerns - it may contain the umbilical cord with some protective herbs first, then later they may add some of the baby's hair, then later the baby teeth, etc. The Nation Sack and these mother mojos are keeping the TARGET, so adding extra items strengthens and increases the amount of that target's energy/nature that you have control of. Other mojos are keeping a spirit that has been called into the bag to act as a helper ally for your case, so you don't want to open that bag and have that spirit escape out. See the difference?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

JieXuan

Unread post by JieXuan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Fully understood~ Thanks for enlightening, Devi Spring..now I'll know how to deal with my own (when I have one) and how to advise others who're inquiring about these when they order. :D
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:53 am

Stella, have you considered taking Miss Cat's class - if you're serious about practicing and also advising others how to practice, then it's a much better source to educate you to a "professional" level then just trying to pick up bits and pieces on the forum. :)

Of course, you can also learn a good deal by studying Miss Cat's online book http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

JieXuan

Unread post by JieXuan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:06 am

I am considering on asking permission from the lady boss to sign me up on Miss Cat's course but I do have to get the green light from her if it's work related. If she says no, then I'll have to rely on myself. Considering taking up the course on a personal purpose though, I'm currently not that financially stable to support my school fees. So I'll probably have to wait a little longer. I'm currently referring to the guidelines on Miss Cat's online book but if there are detailed customers getting into serious issues of rootwork, I'll probably get their problems addressed in their order and leave it to the experienced ones in LM to handle the customers' wants and needs. Better to admit I'm not an expert than to simply direct them to a dead end and ruin LM's reputation, correct? I am a responsible worker where it comes to selling products for suppliers for I know it's unethical to just sell without a good service. The bad things will all just come back at me at one go.. :roll:
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:05 am

Hello. I know that this might have been already asked before but I am confused as to how to take care of the mojo contents and the mojo bag. I would really appreciate it if someone can clear this out for me. I called the LM shop and asked how to feed the contents of the mojo inside the bag as soon as i receive it and the kind lady told me that i am allowed to open the bag whenever I feed it once a week. I can annoint the items, with the oil included in the package, that are customized for me. But then i read further on the forum and read someone asked the same question as i am now. And the answer was, do not re-open the bag just annoint the outside of the mojo bag with oil. I know that i will be given instructions for this but i would just want to be clear before my order arrives. Lastly, the kind lady in the shop also told me that i would need to change the flannel bag every 6 months. Which means that i would need to open the bag, take out my herbs and animal curios inside and put them in another flannel bag. Really need some answers to understanding this. I have added to my oders Miss Cat's book, but it really confuses me.

Many thanks in advance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:27 am

When you receive your Mojo from LM, instructions on what to do with each item will be included and of course you open it at that time. Everything you need to know from What is a Mojo to Fixing and Feeding the Mojo is included on this page, please take time and read it http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.htmlhttp: ... /mojo.html

This topic Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers includes 6 pages (from Signs and Treatment of a Mojo to Opening a Mojo Hand) and includes answers to all of your questions.

Just relax and wait for your order, your questions will be answered especially because you will have your order in hand.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:40 am

I'll tell you how I care for mojo hands and maybe it will help clarify it for you.

I regularly feed a mojo bag and when I do I dab a little bit of oil (some prefer whiskey) on my finger and five spot the outside of the bag while praying over the bag. I then take the bag in my hand and squeeze it gently and breath on it. I spend a few minutes praying over the bag, speaking to it and telling it what I desire.

Once a year I replace the bag. I do this by either remaking the bag with the old contents of the bag, or I sew the current bag into another flannel bag. I do this to refresh the mojo itself and also because the bag gets pretty beat up.

Hope that helps.

mthwgrmn
HRCC Student

Unread post by mthwgrmn » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Hello all,

Lately I've become more interested in working with the spirits. I am curious as to whether the black arts or psychic vision mojos would work better for this. I'm not presently out to do revenge or "dark" work - I just want to get better at calling spirits generally and receiving messages from higher beings like saints and angels. Which products would be recommended?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:15 pm

I would lean more towards the psychic vision, and/or spirit guide products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spiritguide.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

Perhaps you might want to get some magical coaching through AIRR, and get some lessons that way as well. I know Momma Starr has a course on saints, and Conjureman Ali does work with Spirits. I am sure there are others but those are a few off the top of my head.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:33 am

I second stars' advice, Spirit Guide products work great for dealing with beings like angles. Now if you were going to be calling up one of the demons of the Goetia or something of that sort, then I would reach for Black Arts.
HRCC Student #1559

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:15 am

Yup, Turnsteel has it. Spirit Guide for purely benevolent spiritual work, or Black Arts for many of the "darker" grimoire spirits (not all grimoire spirits are really that dark).

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Black Arts can help bolster the power of many darker works as well. It get spirits involved, especially darker spirits or graveyard spirits. I've always added a bit of Black Arts to various works to get the intervention of spirits and its worked great, especially in cases of Hot Foot, break up, etc.

For what you are working with Spirit Guide and Psychic Vision all the way. Get some of the incense and burn it along with Althaea to help commune with helpful spirits as you smoke your mojo.

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 am

Thank you once again jwmcclin. LOL I do sound like im going to have a nervous break down before the products gets here :lol: . Sorry about that :D . It's like having to care for a new born baby and making sure that it doesn't die because of my carelessness. Once i get used to all this, I can look back at my old posts and laugh about my questions. Hopefully you still have some hairs left on your head! My husband always says that he has lost alot of hairs over the years because of me LOL. Crazy guy! But thank you for being ever so patient to me. I really appreciate it.

ConjureMan Ali, much appreciated for your advice. It does help answer my questions.

ddmonroe

Unread post by ddmonroe » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:37 am

Hi, I just wanted to know how exactly do you tell if your Mojo Bag is still alive? does it feel a certain way or look different? Thank you for any of your responses.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:31 am

It depends on how you perceive spiritual energies. For some it may feel like a subtle vibration. For others it may feel warm. Others may just "know" that it is alive and active. There's no one way to answer your question.

If you are not particularly sensitive to spiritual energies, then you can check it with a pendulum or other method of divination, or you can have a worker read on that for you.

ddmonroe

Unread post by ddmonroe » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:11 am

thank you so much for your response. im sorry if i seem a little ignorant, but how exactly can i do a divination on my mojo bag? its a love me mojo bag if that info was needed.

Houngan_Liam

Unread post by Houngan_Liam » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:31 am

Everyone has to start somewhere.

Take a pendulum and hold it between your thumb and forefinger, then ask for it to show you a yes response, and then once you have established that, a no response. Once you have established a yes and a no, hold the pendulum over the mojo and ask the question if the mojo is still alive, personally if the mojo has been neglected but is still alive I ask if it is still willing to work. If yes, then feed it up and look after it better in the future :-)

ddmonroe

Unread post by ddmonroe » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:50 am

thank you! this was much help. I will continue to feed and care for my mojo and keep it close by me as well.

ddmonroe

Unread post by ddmonroe » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Oh one more question i meant to ask thats been bothering me. The instructions that came with my bag asks me to wrap the 9 pins into the name paper and place into the bag with the personal concerns. after i did this, i looked down and realized 2 of the 9 pins have been left behind after i re tied the bag! so I opened it back up and placed the 2 left behind pins inside. did i ruin my bag by doing so?

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:53 am

Lukianos wrote:Hi--
To use a pendulum to assess the condition of your mojo hand, first establish "yes", "no", and "undefined/maybe/can't answer now" responses with the pendulum. Then, ask the pendulum a series of yes/no questions regarding the state of your mojo hand. In divination with yes/no methods, I tend to bias my opening questions in a positive direction--for example, asking at the start "is my mojo in fine shape, doing its work?" as opposed to "is my mojo ruined?" If problems are indicated, I would then ask questions to clarify the nature of the problem and appropriate steps to take, starting with small, routine things and working up to larger, more labor intensive things. If the pendulum indicates that the mojo is not in fine condition, doing its work, the next question would be "Can my mojo be returned to full function by feeding and/or smoking it?" If yes, then feed the mojo and check in to make sure that all is well. If no to feeding/smoking as sufficient, only then I would turn to questions along the lines of "can this mojo be salvaged?" or "should I re-make this mojo hand?".

Hope this helps!

Do you put the mojo bag under the pendulum? Can i use my necklace that has a small butterfly pendant and my wedding ring? I have been wearing this necklace since my wedding day last year so i think that it has my energy. Or should i buy a pendulum?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:22 am

Yes you can put it under the pendulum.
You have to see if you can use your necklace as a pendulum, just give it a try.
The mojo bag is alive when you receive it. To check if it is dead would be done if you think you killed it. You suspect someone might have touched it or it fell in the sink and got all wet. Since you haven't gotten your yet, you couldn't have killed it already.

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 am

Thank you so much for your help svarthyndan. I tried asking the pendulum what is yes and what is no before i placed my mojo bag under my pendulum (nacklace). At first it was moving softly. And then when i placed my mojo bag under my nacklace and asked if the spirits have died, it answered 'no' in a very strong movement. And then i asked if the spirits are alive and it answered 'yes' in a very strong movement again. How much does our minds and thoughts influence the movement of the pendulum? Like for example, if i wanted the answer the be yes and it does shows me yes. My elbow was resting on my table, trying not to move a single muscle. I thought that the pendulum (my nacklace rather) was amazing. I was so happy when i was answered that my mojo bag is not dead. The reason why i thought that my mojo died is because i had to personalize it when it arrived and i thought i screwed up the whole thing. If you'd like to see what i wrote, please read it under here:

triple-strength-lucky-hand-t10389.html

It was my first time and i was very nervous because i fully respect the spirits and i didn't want them to die just because of not doing what im suppose to do correctly.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Guess I answered you over there also, but I didn't realize it was the same mojo hand.
:-)
Trust your work. Don't second guess yourself, put this questioning out of your mind for now. You are worrying too much.
You will learn to trust your pendulum when you continue to use it.

strongone2

Unread post by strongone2 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Is it possible to add items (my wish) to a bag which I am using already? Trying to get into a graduate program. Just need an interview. Professors are voting for me. Many applicants are using people to call in favors.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:09 pm

I don't know what purpose your mojo was made for, however, once a mojo is tied it is fixed and complete. Opening would ruin the mojo. So, no, you may not open it once it has been tied.

Now, if your mojo was made for success, you could ask your mojo to aid you. But I don't know what it was made for, so I don't know if that applies.

So, I would plan on working some other conjures to aid you with your application process. You could also do a divination to determine if St. Expedite might help you to get an interview quickly and smoothly.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:34 pm

strongone2, I agree with Devi; once a mojo is tied it is complete, read further about mojos here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html.

Pokerdealer

Unread post by Pokerdealer » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Ok one more question. I was wondering if I made a mojo bag by myself would it have the same effect as if having one made? I have been reading alot about this but still have questions. I was just wondering if the bag would have the same power if I had made one exactly as other's have? Sorry if so many questions but am very interested in this. I find this forum and site very informative and especially how I learned to smoke and anoint my bag. Thanks again for any info.. Jasz

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:11 pm

This question has been asked before; but in my opinion, if I had doubts I would order my first mojo made by Lucky mojo, they are very skilled in this area and the mojos are very effective. In addition the mojos include instructions so there is no room for guessing... Than once you get a good feeling maybe even taking the course cat teaches, try to make your own.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm

I totally agree jwmcclin.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Its about one being more powerful than the other, but its more about do you know how to put an effective mojo bag together? If you dont know what you are doing, and just guessing then you should get the one from lucky mojo made. I personally would go with the ready made one. Most of their mojo bags come with the list of herbs in the bag, and I would go through, and review what each herb contributes to the goal of the work. This way you can see, and learn when you want to create your own bag.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:50 am

I like to recommend to my clients that they try out doing spiritual work for themselves--often they are drawn to Hoodoo because they have some kind of gift and I feel as a worker that part of my service to the greater community is to help foster those gifts. With that said, I would not ever advise a client to make their own mojo hand unless they had a lot of prior experience working with ready made hands--both wearing them and also dissecting them to learn about their contents and how things work. That's my .02 on the issue--if this is your first or second time working with a hand buy one of LMC's fabulous hands.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:39 am

Pokerdealer, look thorough the list of mojos handmade by Lucky Mojo and get a feel of which you want or need . You can get a specific mojo for certain needs, love, money, health, or a general purpose mojo that works on all. Check it out here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Pokerdealer, I merged your topics so new readers can refer to what you are referencing. Now, you asked which is the better, no such thing, its according to what you want, or which works best for your situation...ok? Since you are a poker player, that's playing with cards, so I would go with "Three Jacks and a King" which is designed with poker players in mind...hence the picture. ;) And personalizing the mojo is what you do when you receive the mojo...(instructions are included with suggestions...etc..., add a hair, fingernail, etc etc.; according to the purpose of the mojo)

What I would like you to do is read study and read further about mojos,how they are made, fixing and feeding them and the importance of keeping the hand hidden (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html). Also, read more about what hoodoo is and how it can help you in your daily life (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html).

Please enjoy!

Pokerdealer

Unread post by Pokerdealer » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:52 am

Thanks again for your advice. I had ordered two and hope they help will post the results at a later date. Good luck to all.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:19 am

Because this is a forum for Lucky Mojo products, I am taking for granted that your intent is to purchase a Mojo from Lucky Mojo. The mojos come complete and ready to 'bring to life' with your addition of an appropriate personal concern.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:19 am

Yoou can order extra herbs and add them at the time you add your personal concerns or petition paper.
catherine yronwode

AngelicD
HRCC Student

Unread post by AngelicD » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 am

Hello,

I am the mother and owner of a fast luck/ road opening gri-gri, which I've had for 4 or 5 weeks. When I received the gri-gri, most of the particule ingredients were out of the velour bag. I quickly replaced it back into the bag and continue on to add some of my hair(about three strands). I am new to owning a gri- gri, so it never occur to me that that may be something bad. I have anointed my bag with van-van oil and dusted (inside and out) with High John and prayed and used it in focusing for the first four weeks, not on the same corresponding day of each week (I have been somewhat forgetful). The first week was on a Tuesday, the next two weeks after were on a Thursday and the fourth week was a Wednesday. I missed anointing and dusting last week. I carry my bag with me at all time hidden in my purse.

Well, I have experienced some luck and have been presented with a couple of opportunities (which was more than I had expected), but what worries me is that when I hold my gri-gri, I feel sad and sometimes worried. Is this an indication of what my gri-gri is experiencing with regards to my situation? Does it need more attention, like more handling? Should I try to recharge it or change my prayer? Although I doubt that anyone has seen or touch my bag, (my children and husband would of asked a ton of questions about it if they had), could it be that I need to respectfully dispose of my bag?

What are your thoughts, please.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:06 am

dperk - was this mojo from Lucky Mojo? I

AngelicD
HRCC Student

Unread post by AngelicD » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:20 am

I'm unsure. It was a gift. It came in unmark wrapping and the person I received it from has never shown my family or I harm.

Dalma

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Lucky Mojo's mojo bags come with accompaning oil and a sheet explaining what is in them and how to personalize and set the hand working for you. Their bags are also made out of flannel.

AngelicD
HRCC Student

Unread post by AngelicD » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Thanks for the info. Now I'm a bit spooked. How can I dispose of this item?

(Luckily my uncrossing bath crystals and 13 herb bath arrived today.)

muimui

Unread post by muimui » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:59 pm

hello
I have a mojo hand one year, and i usually anoint oil with the bag everyweek, so the bag became old..... should i need to change a new mojo hand or use a new red bag replace it?
tks

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:58 am

I just put the whole thing (old bag with content) in a new bag and carry on. Others take out all the content, keeps the solid content (load stones, name papers, roots, coins, animal curios), replaces the herbs with fresh ones and place it all in a new bag.
I my opinion the later version should be done by a doctor, since it might require a new tying process and alike.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

JoyfulSummer823

Unread post by JoyfulSummer823 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Hello something special I need a 9 color Mojo Bag that includes black can I order this at LM. Thanks :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:00 pm

We have the following empty (unfilled) mojo bags for sale.

In the future, rather than ask here and take up forum space, just consult our online catalogue!

BAG-AAA-111
BAG-AAA-222 BAG
BAG-AAA-333
BAG-BHU-HWOV Bag - Hand-Woven Bhutan Hand-Woven Double-Drawstring Bag, 4 1/2" Asst. $2.50
BAG-CHI-EMSA Bag - China Embroidered Sachet Bag assorted colors 3" X 2 3/4" $7.00
BAG-CHI-GMBZ Bag - Rayon Cute Little Gold "Money" Bag w/Zipperr $1.50
BAG-GUA-EMBR Bag - Embroidered Guatemala Hand Embloidered Floral on Black Zippered Bag, Assorted Colours $9.00
BAG-INO-BEAD Bag - Beaded Beaded Small Bags, Assorted Colors & Patterns $14.00
BAG-NEP-BROC Bag - Brocade Nepal Silk Brocade Double-Drawstring Bag, 3" Asst. $2.50
BAG-USA-CHAF Bag - Leather Chamois Leather bag, 2" X 2" with 2" fringe on a 24" thong $4.00
BAG-USA-CHAM Bag - Leather Chamois Leather bag, 2" X 3" on a 26" thong $4.00
BAG-USA-COUR Bag - Cotton Mojo Size Bag, Court Case US Constitution Tan $3.00
BAG-USA-DDLB Bag - Cotton Mojo Size Bag, Day of the Dead on Black $3.00
BAG-USA-DDLM Bag - Cotton Mojo Size Bag, Day of the Dead on White $3.00
BAG-USA-GAMB Bag - Cotton Mojo Size Bag, Gambling Cards on Green $3.00
BAG-USA-GAME Bag - Cotton Mojo Size Bag, Gambling Games on Green $3.00
BAG-USA-GAMG Bag - Cotton Mojo Size Bag, Gambling Cards & Dice on Black $3.00
BAG-USA-HERB Bag - Cotton Mojo Size Bag, Herbs on Black $3.00
BAG-USA-HOTF Bag - Cotton Mojo Size Bag, Hot Foot Red & Green Chilis $3.00
BAG-USA-LAWK Bag - Cotton Mojo Size Bag, Law Keep Away Badges on Blue $3.00
BAG-USA-LEAT Bag - Leather Fringed Leather Two-Tone Pouch, 4" x 4", Assorted Colours $9.00
BAG-USA-MOBK Bag - Flannel Flannel Bag for Mojo, Black $3.00
BAG-USA-MOBL Bag - Flannel Flannel Bag for Mojo, Blue $2.00
BAG-USA-MOGR Bag - Flannel Flannel Bag for Mojo, Green $2.00
BAG-USA-MOPI Bag - Flannel Flannel Bag for Mojo, Pink $2.00
BAG-USA-MOPU Bag - Flannel Flannel Bag for Mojo, Purple $2.00
BAG-USA-MORE Bag - Flannel Flannel Bag for Mojo, Red $2.00
BAG-USA-MOWH Bag - Flannel Flannel Bag for Mojo, White $2.00
BAG-USA-MOYE Bag - Flannel Flannel Bag for Mojo, Yellow $2.00
BAG-USA-MUSL Bag - Muslin Unbleached Muslin Bag for Steeping Herb Baths $2.00
BAG-USA-SPEN Bag - Satin Pentagram Embr. Tarot Bag, Black / Yellow, lined $11.95
BAG-USA-SPOS Bag - Satin Rose Cross Embr. Tarot Bag, Red / White, lined $11.95
BAG-USA-SSUN Bag - Satin Sun Embr. Tarot Bag, Turquoise / Yellow, lined $11.95
BAG-USA-TOBK Bag - Velvet Black 5" x 6 1/2" Drawstring Tarot Bag, unlined $3.00
BAG-USA-TOBL Bag - Velvet Navy Blue 5" x 6 1/2" Drawstring Tarot Bag, unlined $3.00
BAG-USA-TOGR Bag - Velvet Green 5" x 6 1/2" Drawstring Tarot Bag, unlined $3.00
BAG-USA-TOPU Bag - Velvet Purple 5" x 6 1/2" Drawstring Tarot Bag, unlined $3.00
BAG-USA-TORE Bag - Velvet Red 5" x 6 1/2" Drawstring Tarot Bag, unlined $3.00
BAG-USA-VAAA Bag - Velvet Black Drawstring Pendulum Sized Mini-Bag, 2 1/2" $2.00
BAG-USA-VMAS Bag - Velvet Moon / Stars Embr, Tarot Bag, Navy / White, lined $11.95
BAG-USA-VPRO Bag - Velvet Shri Yantra Embr. Tarot Bag, Red / Gold, lined $11.95
BAG-USA-VTRG Bag - Velvet Triquetra Embr. Tarot Bag, Purple / Gold, lined $11.95
catherine yronwode

Eamon

Unread post by Eamon » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 am

It may be too early to tell, and it hasn't happened overnight. I put my own money mojo together, with help from Lucky Mojo. I have a small green bag with a mercury dime, a lodestone, and a buckeye nut that I filled with mercury. I recited the 23rd and 51st Psalms and prayed to St. Expedite. I dressed it with whiskey and wore my mojo concealed on my left side. Because of a gambling problem (I never win) I prefer to avoid the casinos. I went yesterday and won $100 on the slots within 30 minutes, which will go towards paying off an annoying tax debt.

On a sadder note, we did lose our Siamese. Testing indicated lymphoma and we couldn't let him suffer. He was a good boy and we thank God for sharing him with us. Results of my girlfriend's lung culture are still pending.

Many thanks,
"Eamon"
Thank you, Saint Expedite.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:46 am

Note of caution: Mercury is a powerful neurotoxin, and although the tradition of filling a Nutmeg or a Buckeye nut with liquid mercury persists, Lucky Mojo does not sell liquid mercury, as we believe it to be too dangerous for use. Do a google search on Minimata Disease.

Mercury poisoning in Minimata, Japan, caused this.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:45 am

Yikes! I think you can do without the Mercury. I would go with a john the conqueror root and/or just add some Mercury oil.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”