Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Eamon
Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by Eamon » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Many thanks for the warnings; I took precautions. As a former amateur fireworks maker (with all my fingers still), I respect what I work with. I also promise to rethink my mojo.

Thanks again,
"Eamon"
Thank you, Saint Expedite.

Dar1972
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dar1972 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Hello, all!

I have a question that I don't think has been asked. How full can a Mojo Hand be? Some botanical items can be quite large. Is it okay if the bag is totally full, so long as it can be closed? Or should there be some give in the bag?

I grew up in Appalachia, so I know the power of the "curios", but I'm not too certain about the technical details.

Thanks!

Dar

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:01 pm

In my opinion, if you have never seen a mojo, you are not yet ready to be making one. You need to buy a few from different folks, check them out, sort through them, and get the real, on-the-ground picture of the territory. Size was never something anyone questioned in my youth, because we all went and bought them from Bishop White or Sister, or whoever, until we felt right to make our own. Now folks play at it like book learning. So, generally, small enough to tuck in your bosom or carry in your pocket. But only you know how big your bosom or your pocket it.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Dar1972
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dar1972 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:20 pm

I have seen a Mojo, and I've worked with them. I'm not talking about the size of the bag, but about how full the bag can be. Certain botanical and zoological items can be large in a 2 x 3 bag.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:51 pm

I know you are not talking about the size of the bag. I answered you in the last two sentences of my post. If you're a flat chested woman or a slim man, you don't want some overstuffed pillow of a mojo, but if you are a stock size XXL, you can carry a very full mojo bag indeed and no one will be the wiser. Scroll to the top of this page.

Look at the mojo right there in the image bar, right hand side. There ya go -- that is one of my own personal mojo bags. It is less than half full, as you can see by the way the cloth is folded around it.

That little red flannel bag, by the way, is the most often copied image from Lucky Mojo. It has been stolen by multiple dozens of copy-cat web sites to use to sell their mojo hands. I took that picture in 1996 with a scanner -- back in the days when digital cameras barely existed. The image is flipped side-to-side on the masthead here, but the original picture, against a black cloth that i put over the scanner, can be found here:

htttp://luckymojo.com/mojo.tml

What is in that mojo? Well, it is actually one of the combinations from the page cited above, and also appears in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." It contains four items only and it would be impossible for those four items to completely fill a bag. My mojo is an exact copy of a mojo that i bought from a toby-maker in Oakland, Califorinia back in the 1960s -- the very first mojo i ever bought.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:24 am

How full it can be is based on how well you can conceal it on your body. If you fill up the bag with large curious that stick out, but still is concealed in your pocket/bosom then you're fine. If however, you've make a bulky bag that clear shows from inside your pocket you've got an issue.

This is something you'll learn with experience. Carry a few mojos on you and see which is more comfortable for you. You also want to be cautious about how bulky you make it for it can be uncomfortable to wear. For example, it isn't necessary to use large lodestones when lodestone grits will do. Which would be easier to conceal on your body and easier to place in a pocket or bosom?
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:24 am

I'm attempting to make my first mojo to attract sexual attention and love and wanted your opinions or thoughts on how to go about or to make it better. I recently purchased _

Cherry Bark because of its said efficaciousness in sexual attraction and conjugal relations. Coriander seeds to draw love and incite passion.
Cubeb berries to increase sexual heat, Damiana leaves to intensify sexual passion,
John the Conqueror root to "enhance" and strengthen my male nature and to bring out my more animal qualities.

I also plan to burn a red figural candle of a woman and anoint with Attraction oil, Love Me oil and Special Oil 20 while making my petition, afterwards I plan to add the remains of the wax and the herbs into a mojo bag and bless it.

Is there anything else I can do? Or does this sound about right?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:44 am

Additions:

Damiana for sexual love
Catnip to attract a new lover

Subtractions:

Don't put the old wax lumps in your mojo. Wax will either melt in your pocket due to body heat, or just fill your mojo up with useless stuff. Bury the wax according to the ideas on my web page on "How to Lay Tricks and Dispose of Ritual Remains" which i wrote as part of the online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Procedural confusion to be overcome:

I do not understand what you mean by "the remains of the herbs" -- you wrote that you would "afterwards ... ADD (emphasis mine) the remains of the wax and the herbs into a mojo bag."

It is not a mojo until you make it, wake it up, and feed it. Before that it is just a little flannel bag -- so, to me, when you say you will add the "remains" of things "into" the bag, it sounds like you will already have the bag and now you are going to use it as a dumping ground for your ritual left-overs.

Rather than have you explain what you meant, i am going to cut to the chase and tell you exactly the procedure i would follow.

1) Write out a candle petition, dress the candle with oil, and pray over the candle.
2) Light and altar incense appropriate to your cause.
3) By the light of the candle (no electric lights) plus the light of the Sun or Moon (as you prefer, according to your wishes for the type of lover you are drawing -- Moon for a sex relationship with a lady of the night, Sun for a hard-working long-term wife) -- prepare the mojo bag, breathe life into it, and give it its first feeding of perfume, whiskey, or oil.
4) Warm the bag in the candle flame. to make it eager to work,
5) Smoke the bag in the incense smoke to fix and prepare it.
6) Let the candle and inense burn out naturally; do not put them out.
7) Bury your ritual remains.

Once again, i am dubious about folks coming here to announce that they are making mojos for the first time. I don't know your circumstances, but as i have written here before -- you need to have seen several mojos and even seen someone making them before you go trying this yourself, in my opinion. It is not amateur magic. It is a major part of conjure and cannot merely be learned from books or on the internet.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

AngelicD
HRCC Student

Unread post by AngelicD » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 am

Hello to all,

I am in the process of creating my first protection mojo (which was featured in Miss Cat's book. THANK YOU to Miss Cat), but I am in need of a whole Devil's Bit Root. This root is hard to come by by itself but the plant and seeds aren't. My questions are:

Can I purchase a Pincushion Flower plant, for now, to extract the needed root? I will obviously start growing this flower too, because I wouldn't want to be without it in the future. :)

Can a variation of the species be used in place or is it that one specifically?

Should anything else be added to this protection mojo? Personal concerns, etc.? My aim is to have something very strong on my person, along with anything else I have as a warning system.

As always, any comments or info would be appreciate. And when this works. I'll post the results. :D

D

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Thanks Ms. Cat. I appreciate the advice.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Sat May 07, 2011 5:28 pm

I was hoping to do a general fast luck/success/love deal, using herbs, roots and Lucky Mojo oils:

Red flannel bag
Personal concerns (hair)
Medal of St. Expedite I got from one of the AIRR shops
Lucky Hand Root
High John Root
Two Lode Stones
Lavender
Damiana
Lemongrass
Petition papers

Because they were all from another bag that I had to open, I rewashed everything with Florida Water and added new herbs.

I think that was about it. I breathed into the bag, lit two candles, and fed it with crown of success and follow me boy oil. I prayed the 23rd psalm and some additional prayers. I'm looking forward to getting more Lucky Mojo products and working up something else in a few weeks, but how's this sound for a first try?

I'd welcome any advice. Also, I had a question -- I forgot to put personal concerns in the first time, so I opened it and reconsecrated it after washing everything and adding new petition papers, is that ok? How can one tell if the bag is 'alive' and working?

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1765

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 07, 2011 7:26 pm

To tell if your mojo is working, get a yes/no reading (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Sun May 08, 2011 7:41 am

Thanks, I contacted two AIRR readers via email. :D

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Sun May 08, 2011 12:45 pm

While I'm waiting for a response, by the way, are there any suggestions of signs to look for to determine whether or not the mojo is alive? I put a lot of energy into it, and would like to be confident in my work, but I am pretty new to this.
HRCC Graduate #1765

snake

Unread post by snake » Sun May 08, 2011 7:24 pm

A lot of people like to feed their mojos some whiskey. You can do a yes/no reading for yourself with a pendulum. Some people like fancy ones, but you can use a heavy object hanging from a string. I've seen a woman use her wedding ring on a necklace chain, and there's an old trick used by midwives to determine a baby's sex before it's born using a pendulum made from sewing needle on thread. I'll test out the strength of a spell by holding the pendulum over it and asking if it's powerful or if it's working.

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Mon May 09, 2011 6:42 am

Thanks for the tips; I'll try to figure out how to get the pendulum working while I wait to hear back from the other reader.
HRCC Graduate #1765

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Mon May 09, 2011 5:53 pm

I'm wanting to purchase a hand from Lucky Mojo after my next pay check.

Ideally, I'd want extra help in general school, work, and money matters -- but I'd also like to increase overall luck, and opportunities for casual sex.

I've reduced the options to Crown of Success, Lucky Red Clover, and Fast Luck. Could someone help me out determining the different emphases of these mojos?
HRCC Graduate #1765

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon May 09, 2011 6:17 pm

School/career success (which sometimes translates into meeting people who help you out in unexpected ways, further down the line). Overall luck. Luck in a hurry. I think the question is more about what you want the most at this moment. Magic for school/career success can sometimes take a bit more time to manifest - I consider it ongoing work, but once you've been at it for a while the results can be fairly steady (unless the situations are volatile or there're some lessons you have to learn at those moments).

One simple thing I've picked up from a Draja Mickaharic book is that, sometimes when you're just looking for casual sex, try dressing a red candle with Magnet (i.e. lodestone) oil and pray for that.
HRCC Graduate #1610

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Consider the Lodestone spell kit, it is for general luck drawing, money drawing, success, health, you name it...you train the lodestone(s) to draw what you want. Read further here http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lodestone.html

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Tue May 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Thanks for the advice -- I'll also read up on the lodestone spell kit -- in terms of getting a hand, though, I suppose it comes down to determining what's most important for me at the moment; like I mentioned in my other post, I've attempted to construct one on my own, but wonder if I'm really skilled enough to get it to 'work' for me -- otherwise it's just a bunch of lucky curios in a bag. I'm looking forward to getting my copy of Miss cat's book in the mail pretty soon, as I'm guessing that will have some good tips.

Does anyone here work with a Crown of Success, Fast Luck, or Lucky Red Clover mojo hand? I'm interested in your observations and input, although I realize it's a very individual kind of thing.
HRCC Graduate #1765

pupil

Unread post by pupil » Mon May 16, 2011 7:37 pm

about 6 months ago I made a mojo bag for attraction of money and luck with my herbs and curious animals. the first day's, I felt that everything was fine, and nothing happened then, each week the food with Hoyts cologne, I'm not sure if someone looked or touch, and now I feel like this lost energy, as I can I fix it, or need some expert help me.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon May 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed May 18, 2011 9:25 am

Hi, You can also schedule a reading with a reader at AIRR so they can see if your mojo has died or if there needs to be some additional work done for you to accomplish your desire. If the mojo needs remaking you can send it back to Lucky Mojo and have it remade, I believe you have to call the shop for pricing on that.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

pupil

Unread post by pupil » Fri May 20, 2011 9:25 am

thank you for your help B - )

SweetZucker

Unread post by SweetZucker » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:58 pm

Blessings,

When I am caring my mojo with me on my body, I feel like it is draining my energy. I feel very exhausted and have to remove it after a couple of ours. Is it really the mojo bag itself or something else that is causing my lack of energy or maybe something else?
Thank you Saint Martha

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Mojo bags don't drain your energy, they are spiritual allies. It is likely something else. Check to make sure it isn't medical in nature.

SweetZucker

Unread post by SweetZucker » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Thanks for the response. I will definitely get a check-up.
Thank you Saint Martha

susanmere

Unread post by susanmere » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Hello,

An AIRR rootworker made me a mojo bag in January of last year, and she told me to feed it with two specific oils (money, work) on a specific day of the week, every week, based on when she made the bag. I have been very diligent about this, except for one week at the end of last year when I completely forgot to feed it on the right day. I did feed it the following day, but the following week I was abruptly laid off from my job, under bizarre circumstances. Maybe it was an amazing coincidence, but it seemed to me that there was a connection between these two events. I have kept the bag since that time and have been feeding it on the correct day for 6 more months. I don't even know if its still working.

I have once again forgotten this week (am a day late) and I am concerned about what may occur in the days to come. So my questions are:

1. seems that it is crucial to feed on the right day. Is this correct?
2. if you miss a feeding, does the bag become inactive? if so can you reactivate it?
3. is there anything you can do to give the bag "extra strength" once you have forgotten to feed it, to avoid problems?
4. how long do mojo bags "live"?

Your thoughts and advice on my situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Susan

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:55 pm

I forget to feed my mojo on the 'correct' days sometimes. Doesn't seem like it's caused me major trouble or killed it just like that. If it goes unfed for a while then yes it can stop working. If it's still alive and you want to give it a boost, feed it and smoke it in the appropriate incense, etc. while you do a bit of candle work yourself, talk to it.

But really you've had to check with your rootworker about why things went the way they did, and she can divine whether mojo is still alive, how long it's meant to work for you, etc.
HRCC Graduate #1610

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:24 am

susanmere, please read this interesting account of Aunt Mymee's luck ball and you will begin to understand more, i believe.

http://www.southern-spirits.com/owen-ho ... balls.html

I have added this query to the long thread on mojo bags, where much of this material has been discussed in the past.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

susanmere

Unread post by susanmere » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:40 am

Hi,

My original post was moved into this thread, I don't know how to attach to that for m followup question, but basically I have a mojo bag that may have become inactivated - maybe not - maybe it is just warning me. I read a very interesting post sent by Miss Cat about is subject.

The situation is though that I cannot reach the person who originally made tha bag, to divine whether or not the bag is really ok. Someone on this thread suggeted that I smoke the bag. Can anyone direct me to urls where i can learn how to smoke it (and with what incense, the bag was made for money gain and steady work), and if there is a way I can divine myself whether it is alive. Is a pendulum the only way? I would have to buy one.

Thanks for your feedback.

Susan

Sally Ann
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sally Ann » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:07 am

I just want to say that I took the advice and bought a mojo before I made one. I learned a lot. Good advice.

Reason: This ost was a bump (a form of double posting)

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:33 am

You can schedule a ten minute reading with a rootworker who can divine it for you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

Several of the AIRR members offer ten minute readings, just go through their pages.
You can use a blend of money drawing and steady work incense to smoke your bag in.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-money-drawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-steady-work.html

You can also on those same pages buy a new Mojo.

mysiclady

Unread post by mysiclady » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:52 am

Thank You so much :D

Busybee

Unread post by Busybee » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:07 pm

I received my first mojo and was searching this site for ways to hide a mojo. Light bulb went off, I ended up sticking him in a tampax tampon box ;). I hope he doesn't mind.

Thank you Robin for fixing my mojo!

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Do I wear my mojo bag all the time, or only when I am going to see my "target" (lol, the one I want.)
Thank you.
FireAnt

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 pm

FireAnt you wear it as much as you want. I always recommend my clients to wear mojo hands as much as possible. Remember that they are your little secret allies so keep them with you.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:FireAnt you wear it as much as you want. I always recommend my clients to wear mojo hands as much as possible. Remember that they are your little secret allies so keep them with you.
Thank you.

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:35 am

I know that this may be asked like a trillion times already but i cant seem to find the answers anywhere! I got a few triple mojos customed made for me, ordered them of course at the lucky mojo store, and now i would like to know how to change the bag when it needs changing? after 6 months or 1 year? and how to change the bag. Some say, just put another mojo bag over it, but what about the years to come, wont it get thicker and thicker if i just keep over lapping the bags so the 1st bag doesnt wear out?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:18 pm

You can have the bag refreshed by the practitioner that originally made it. That usually entails transferring the hard ingredients into a new bag, putting in new herbs, and enlivening it again through breathing in it, passing it through incense, etc.

I believe LM does offer the refreshing service if you call and ask for it. Not sure about the cost for that. Miss Cat will likely chime in.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:24 pm

LuckyButterfly wrote:now i would like to know how to change the bag when it needs changing? after 6 months or 1 year?
Not until the bag itself is really tatty and grimy and unpleasant to handle. I have several mojos that I've had for several years, and none of them need "repackaging" yet. One is almost five years old and the original bag is still presentable.
Some say, just put another mojo bag over it, but what about the years to come, wont it get thicker and thicker if i just keep over lapping the bags
Yes, but this is going to happen so slowly that the mojo itself may have finished its work by then; or it may have magically "worn out" and need replacing because it is no longer working.
so the 1st bag doesnt wear out?
You're not rebagging the mojo to protect the original bag, but to make it presentable and comfortable to handle again.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Thank you so very much for the help. This really helped me alot and i hope this helps alot of people with the same question.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Many old timey conjurers like to redo their mojo bags on certain time frames. For example I was once told that mojo bags should be redone every year at spring and that after a year of working for you not only has the bag been worn down, but that the spirit is tired. The woman who told me this would always remake her bags in the Spring.

Another method is to wait until the bag is nearly worn completely out.

Others remake their bags based on intuition. It really is up to which way you prefer as all these methods are quite traditions. I personally remake my mojo bags yearly.

babyangel11

Unread post by babyangel11 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:16 am

Hi everyone,

Im new on this forum.

Could anyone assist me :

- May i check between the Mogo Bag Triple Strength & the Spell Kit, which one produces Better, Stronger & Faster Results? I do not wish to cast the spells myself, if possible, as im very clumsy n also due to privacy reasons n it is not convenient for me to do it at home

- Are Mojo Bags only Effective for a while n after sometime, does it lose its effects n we need to either strengthen it or change it?

- When my mojo bag is worn out, could i just throw it away in the garbage n buy a New mojo bag OR do i need to bury it somewhere or throw it into the sea/waters? By just discarding it into the garbage, would it bring any Bad effects?

- Also approx. How Long does a Triple Strength Mojo Bag bring its Results?

- Are there chances that one may not see any Results at all from a Triple Strength Mojo Bags?

- Can we just anoint the bag with the oil given without Adding any other things?

So sorry for the many questions n if my queries sound kind of stupid or anything.

Hope someone could assist me on the above,

Many thanks!!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:47 am

babyangel11 wrote: - May i check between the Mogo Bag Triple Strength & the Spell Kit, which one produces Better, Stronger & Faster Results? I do not wish to cast the spells myself, if possible, as im very clumsy n also due to privacy reasons n it is not convenient for me to do it at home
Then you should go with the Triple Strength Mojo Bag. In general, the more you put into a spell the better and stronger it will be. But this relative to your gifts, the issue at hand and the ability to follow instructions etc. The speed of results can be modified by a good worker, but that is also relative to the issue at hand, the surrounding circumstances and so on.
- Are Mojo Bags only Effective for a while n after sometime, does it lose its effects n we need to either strengthen it or change it?

You need to read up on how to use Mojo Bags. Especially the part that talks about feeding the bag; http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html.
- When my mojo bag is worn out, could i just throw it away in the garbage n buy a New mojo bag OR do i need to bury it somewhere or throw it into the sea/waters? By just discarding it into the garbage, would it bring any Bad effects?
If you want to use the bag successfully you treat it well. Just throwing it in the garbage after a year of successful service might not be a polite option. Think about it.

- Also approx. How Long does a Triple Strength Mojo Bag bring its Results?
How long does a being bring results? If treated right, fed etc it can go on for years and years.
- Are there chances that one may not see any Results at all from a Triple Strength Mojo Bags?
Yes. Like all spells and conjure work there is a chance for that. There are no guarantees and it is "sold as curio only".
- Can we just anoint the bag with the oil given without Adding any other things?
Yes.

So sorry for the many questions n if my queries sound kind of stupid or anything.
There is never a need to apologize for learning. Not asking questions will not lead to knowledge.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

babyangel11

Unread post by babyangel11 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:15 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Many old timey conjurers like to redo their mojo bags on certain time frames. For example I was once told that mojo bags should be redone every year at spring and that after a year of working for you not only has the bag been worn down, but that the spirit is tired. The woman who told me this would always remake her bags in the Spring.

Another method is to wait until the bag is nearly worn completely out.

Others remake their bags based on intuition. It really is up to which way you prefer as all these methods are quite traditions. I personally remake my mojo bags yearly.
Hi, may i check with you - say if the mojo bag is very old n worn out n we buy a new one, then what do we do with the old worn out mojo? How do we dispose of it (the whole old mojo bag) properly?

After we finish anointing the mojo bag with all the oil that comes with it overtime, can we just leave the mojo bag as it is OR do we have to continue "feeding" it? If we do not "feed" it, would the mojo continue working for us?

Many thanks! ;)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:38 am

babyangel11 wrote:say if the mojo bag is very old n worn out n we buy a new one, then what do we do with the old worn out mojo? How do we dispose of it (the whole old mojo bag) properly?
If you're replacing the old mojo hand entirely you should respectfully bury it.
babyangel11 wrote:After we finish anointing the mojo bag with all the oil that comes with it overtime, can we just leave the mojo bag as it is OR do we have to continue "feeding" it? If we do not "feed" it, would the mojo continue working for us?
Of course you must continue to feed to feed the mojo, other wise it will die.
HRCC Student #1559

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:35 pm

i want to purchase a LM mojo bag for a dear friend( his birthday gift ) that is a serious gambler - card games. also one for myself, i do a mixture of both card games and slots . heres my dilema or questions i should say

1. which one will be best for him ?- three jacks and a king or lucky hand? they will be triple strength .

2. and is triple strength lucky hand good for me ?

3. i dont trust a family member of his to have it mailed directly to him ( this person will open the package , she cant help herself - his mom)
so, i'd have both mailed to me ( in the same package ) but Not touch or open His , only mine . is that alright to do ?

4. and do i need to have anything else ready on my end for the mojo hands? as in $2 bill or can i use a $1 for both ( one in each different bag)

thank you , i'd like to get my order in this week

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:13 am

I cannot answer questions 1, 2, and 4 because I don't know enough about the gambling line of products--not my area of specialty :-)--but I can help you out on #3. It is perfectly fine to have his hand mailed along with your hand because once you receive your hands you will both need to personalize them (there will be instructions on how to do that with your mojo hand) and that is how and when the hand will become uniquely "your own" and you will want to be careful from that point on about letting others see/touch it.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:35 am

I have heard real good results when using the Gambler's Gold Lucky Hand Wash (http://www.herb-magic.com/gamblers-gold-one.html) and Miss Robin's Lucky Gambling Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html#robin)

The mojo's and spell kits include instructions in terms of what additional items is needed.

Have you read through the full line of gambling supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html) ...pretty descriptive...

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:17 am

ahhh, thank you Miss Bri and jwmcclin. so, then i wont stress on having it sent to me first :) and how in the world did i miss that entire page on gamblers luck? sounds like Lucky Hand is more suited to his needs . thank you !

CrystalEyes
Newly Registered

Unread post by CrystalEyes » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:22 am

What exactly is a mojo bag?
How is it used. As much info that anyone can provide i appreciate it very much. Thank you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:58 pm

You can read more about them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

I have also merged this with the 12 page thread where they are discussed thoroughly. Both should provide you the answers your seek.

starskylady

Unread post by starskylady » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:05 pm

1) I decided to do a cleansing bath last week and then the day came that I regularly annoint my mojo bags and I was wondering whether it was safe to do the cleansing or uncrossing bath and afterwards to still annoint your mojo bags on the same day or would you have to do the mojo on another day instead?

2) I also would like to know whether you have to annoint your mojo bag on the same day each week as when you first received your mojo bag or can you annoint it any day as long as it is done 1 per week?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:12 pm

1) "Safe?"

I don't get the question.

Is there some kind of fear you have or danger you feel around bathing yourself and then feeding your mojo hand?
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 pm

2) A mojo bag is fed on a weekly basis to keep it strong and working for you. Its your choice when.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Hey, jwmclin -- you beat me to it on that one. :-)

Okay, now i am merging this into the long thread on mojo questions and answers...
catherine yronwode

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:19 pm

yes, he has not a clue...if he did, he'd either be mad, or would avoid you, confront you, do work against you...or something. to me, I would say that it is a sign that the work is affecting him, and you want that! he's dreaming of you...IN His House :) and possibly In His Bedroom :) Just be sure he doesn't discover your tricks*

jethro

Unread post by jethro » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Hi its been a long time since you were due to recieve your mojo hands so I thought I would ask what kind of change you have experienced
jeff

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:09 am

Hi. I've just been looking, on the LM store webpages, at rose petals it says that you can use them in a Conjure Bag - what is the difference between a Conjure Bag and a Mojo Bag?
Thanks

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”