Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:27 am

There is no difference between a Conjure bag, mojo bag, mojo hand, toby, or (if you are in LA/NOLA specifically) a gris-gris bag.
to learn more, read on:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:09 am

Thanks so much Miss Bri - I read the page before I posted my message but wasn't certain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:04 am

I had the same question Cheshanna...we are here to help... ;) to Miss Bri.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:00 pm

You are all so kind and helpful on this forum - thanks

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:31 pm

You are right jwmcclin--it is a common question and one that I was confused about too when I started--I had no idea that there were so many different terms out there!
Blessings,
Bri

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:43 pm

You'll often find that there are regional variations in the terms that are used. This is reflective of the fact that hoodoo is not a monolithic thing, or a set of dogma and doctrine, but a set of traditions strongly tied to the family and people that practice them.

For example the work that we do is often called, hoodoo, rootwork, root doctoring, conjure, cunjure, doing the work etc. Similarly mojo bags are called mojo bags, mojos, mojo hands, conjure bags, conjure hands, prayer bags, gris-gris etc.

These are all regional variations of the same thing. Where I was raised people called this work conjure and we called mojo bags conjure hands, conjure bags, "a hand," or prayer bags.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

babyangel11

Unread post by babyangel11 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Hi could someone help me with my first mojo too?

I was deciding whether to purchase the Spell kits or the Mojo Bag n i decided to get the mojo cos i did not want to do any spellwork on my own as i know im very clumsy plus due to privacy n inconvenience reasons, i would not be able to do the spells on my own. So i bought the mojo bags (a few of them) instead as i thought i only need to feed them with the oil given n thats all.

However, when i received the mojos, i realise there are a list of instructions to follow n do just like some kind of spellwork.

Could someone tell me can i just feed the mojo with the oil given n not do any other things or instructions? cos im unable to get some of the items n i also could not do the instructions on my own.

Would the mojo still work just as Effective with just the oil given? Also the oil is to be dabbed onto the OUTSIDE (outside the bag) of the mojo n NOT inside, right?

What do i do with the mojo bags now? Im at a total loss n they have still been sitting inside the package since they arrived.

Pls help!! Many thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:54 pm

No - crafting a mojo requires much more than just feeding a sack with dried herbs in it. If you do not follow the instructions, you will not have a mojo - you'll have a nice bag of potpourri. Smells nice - does nothing spiritually.

Once the mojo is made, then yes the oil is dabbed on the outside once weekly with prayers.

If you cannot follow the instructions, then you'll need to find someone who can. There is absolutely no way around that. Perhaps you can hire one of the AIRR workers to make them for you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi....I ordered Kiss me Now oil, and I also have lucky hand, five finger grass, jezebel root.....want to make a mojo to bring me and my exboyfriend, whom I'm still in love with.....together. I don't have his personal concerns but I do have a photo, his name and birthday.....? I'm wondering what other ingredients I can use? Magnetic sand and lodestones? I was thinking of using material from a shirt of mine.....or I suppose I can order red flannel. Just wondering, why does it have to be flannel? SHould I wash the shirt first (it's red) or use it as is cause it has my sweat on it. Thanks!

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:59 pm

oh, also, should I wait until the moon is new or how much difference does it make? that's two weeks from now.....thanks again

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:05 pm

You can order a red flannel bag from Lucky Mojo here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#bags

Are you still in regular physical contact with your ex boyfriend? Kiss Me Now is a good formula for quick sexual passion, but if you want to bring your boyfriend back to you as a relationship, you may want to look at the Reconciliation line of products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
As for your other ingredients: Lucky Hand root is most often used in gambling and money work, not love. Jezebel root is great to give you dominance and sexual control in the relationship. Five Finger Grass is to have favors granted to you, so a pinch of that in a bag will get you good luck if you're depending on someone else to grant you a favor.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:50 am

Devi's advice is not to be ignored.

For your first mojo bag (if you've never owned one previously), seriously consider purchasing one from LM or from an AIRR rootworker - it's a good way to learn how a mojo feels and interacts with yourself and the world around you. When you're making a custom bag, although you may choose some of the roots, very often the bag ''makes itself'' as the spirits of the different roots and herbs speak to you and find affinity with each other.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Joann Lee
HRCC Student

Unread post by Joann Lee » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:41 am

Great advice, all the way around.

I strongly recommend the cleansings. Often that alone with change your luck. The 13 Herb Uncrossing baths are a great resource.

Then possibly some good luck condition products. A rabbit's foot and Van Van oil might be a place to start.

Luck consists of several things:

1. Organizing one's life well.
2. Being polite to everyone, considerate, and on time. Luck is partly others helping us.
3. Getting readings. A good idea to check out the $10 readings.
4. Luck conjure.

Buena suerte.
HRCC Student #1730

babyangel11

Unread post by babyangel11 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:42 pm

aura wrote:Devi's advice is not to be ignored.

For your first mojo bag (if you've never owned one previously), seriously consider purchasing one from LM or from an AIRR rootworker - it's a good way to learn how a mojo feels and interacts with yourself and the world around you. When you're making a custom bag, although you may choose some of the roots, very often the bag ''makes itself'' as the spirits of the different roots and herbs speak to you and find affinity with each other.

Hi Aura,

Thanks for your advice.

Yes i bought my mojos from LM but now does it mean i would have to send these to perhaps an AIRR rootworker to help me "do" the "instructions" of the spellwork for my mojos since i do not know how to do it?

thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:07 pm

babyangel1 -- The instructions are so simple -- to pray, to dress the moo with a dab of oil. Surely you can do that. Even if you hired a root doctor to pray over it for you, our tradition would still require that you "feed" the mojo regularly. Sorry if that is something you cannot do, but in all my years of making and selling mojo hands (since the 1960s), you are the first who has told me you cannot do that.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lovemaster

Unread post by lovemaster » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:57 am

Hi Devi how ru there/ Hey i need yours help and i hope you would not mind helping me.I am deeply in love with a woman who don,t want me any more because she said i don,t love you any more and this situation is killing me so badly.I want her to come back to me and teeling me that she can,t live with out me.I need some help how i can change her mind and heart which will draw her towards me as soon as possible.Please tell me how i can control her because she is one of most stubborn woman on this earth but i love her so crazily and want to get her back in my life.Please tell me how to win her back.

babyangel11

Unread post by babyangel11 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Hi Catherine,

Thanks so much for your message.

I have no problems dabbing the mojo with the oil given but i have problems doing the "spells" or preparation work. For instance, the Triple Strength Love Me Mojo Hand requires a red offertory candle of the pillar or taper type (sorry if i sound silly but i dont know what kind of candle is that) n 9 straight pins n burn until 1st pin drops n to do for 9 days, etc.

And then for the Triple Strength Money Drawing Mojo, it says to get a dime from my birth year n i cant find that over here :( n also does the crisp $2 bill refer to US$ only? Cos im not using US$ currency at where i am at right now although i do have some US$. And then the Triple Strength Dominate a Lover Mojo - i dont have any of the guy's items :( n im supposed to do the "spell" for 21 days. :o

I dont mind to dab the mojos with the oil given regularly but now im "helpless" with the "spells" or preparation work that i have to do. Plus its not possible for me to burn some candles or do the preparation work due to privacy n inconvenience reasons. The mojos have been sitting in the package for sometime already n i dont know what to do.

Catherine, do you know if some rootworker could help me do the preparation work or "spells" for the mojos i bought n i dont mind to pay them for the services. I can dab the oil on the mojos at my end regularly.

Thanks so much for your help ;)

Dolmance
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dolmance » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi all,

I am considering purchasing a mojo bag to help a loved one. Although she is willing to carry the bag, she is not comfortable feeding it with oil and incense as a regular ritual.

Is this something that I can do on her behalf, or would my touching the mojo bag kill it?

Also, once a mojo bag is made for someone else, at what point can the maker no longer touch the mojo?

Thanks for your help,
D.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:28 pm

When she personalizes the bag as hers, it is now her mojo and no one should touch it (period).

pixiemushroom

Unread post by pixiemushroom » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:05 am

I hope someone can help, I have searched the forum before posting this but couldn't find answers.

I am writing an article and need some info please :

If someone wanted to make a mojo bag to control a person, or to influence a person, or to take revenge on someone, or to cause them confusion,or maybe to break up a couple...then would the mojo bag need to be put inside the target's home somewhere ? or placed outside near their house if inside access wasn't possible ?

I know mojo bags are normally worn ON the person who makes them or buys them but if Joe Bloggs wanted revenge on Brian Jones, then Joe would not wear the mojo, would he ?

If he did, would he not be attracting negative energies HIS way instead of having them directed at his target/s ?

Many thanks in advance, it is much appreciated.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:14 am

For a controlling mojo hand I'd still wear it to give me the power to control and master someone. For a crossing-type mojo hand it is hidden on the property, or fixed by burying it where they will walk.

That said, I prefer to use mojo hands more in line with talismans aimed to drawing and improving for myself, not something I'd use to break up a couple. There are better ways--in my opinion--of doing that.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:49 am

If Joe Bloggs wants to cross, hex or curse Brian Jones, he would burn a black candle on his name, throw goofer dust or Crossing powder where Brian would have to step in or over it, or feed him spider eggs -- just to name a few traditional methods off the top of my head.

Joe might bury a mojo bag where Brian would have to step over it -- but it would more likely be a bottle spell. Or, if he's really devious, he might make or buy a killing or crossing mojo, repackage or re-label it as some kind of good-luck mojo, and give it to Brian as a gift!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:06 am

pixiemushroom -- mojo bags are mostly made to carry, as you already know.

To control someone, you would wear the bag on yourself while around that person.

To curse someone you'd either give them a "lucky" mojo that was a fake -- filled with cursing stuff, but presented as a gift for them to have luck -- or you would follow Miss Michaele's good advice about what would be done for the type of spell you wish to cast.

I'd suggest doig a bit more research before writing an article on the subject. No offense intended, but this is pretty traditional work and things are just done a certain way, that's all.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:58 pm

What sort of effect would it give to the person if put into a mojo bag, Cleo May with an Orris Root (Queen Elizabeth Root) and another herb or root but mainly Orris Root and Cleo May, this combination, what type of effect would if radiate on the person.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Cleo May products attract generous men for a love or passionate relationship. Orris root is "the" root for women's power and love drawing. So depending on your petition, this mojo bag would enhance a woman's feminine power and attract men to her who want to treat her generously :) :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

LuckyMike
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuckyMike » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:19 am

Hi.

I bought a couple of mojo hands from the LM store, probably about 4 years ago. I never got round to following the instructions and 'making' them, but they have sat in a drawer, untouched by anyone except me for all that time.

If I were to follow the instructions now and 'make' them, would they still work?

Thanks, Mike.

Reason: Double post

LuckyMike
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuckyMike » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:55 am

Hi,

I bought a couple of mojo hands from the LM store about 4 years ago. I was under the impression then that they didn't 'come to life' until I added my items and tied them up. After reading this thread, I think I was mistaken. :(

My mojo hands have sat in a drawer, untouched and unseen by anyone except me for approx. the last 4 years. Would there be any use in completing them now? If not, what should I do with them?

Thanks, Mike.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:59 am

Yes, you can still use them. Add a personal concern (hair, fingernail clippings, etc.) and a petition (if you want) for each one. Tie them, dress each with an appropriate oil and smoke them with incense.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:19 am

Sounds good are you suppose to put your petition in your mojo bag? what would be a good third herb or root to add to this?
After this is answered I have another question I need to ask concerning mojo bag items.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 am

Yes, you can put a petition in a mojo bag.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 am

Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Gunnerx

Unread post by Gunnerx » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:54 am

Planning to buy triple strength mojo hand for love & attraction.
Just that im afraid Malaysian custom usually open & inspect whatever in the package.
If they inspect it, mojo will die off.

Any pass experience of anyone buying mojo hand from Malaysia & the mojo hand is "alive" even after the buyer received it?
Really interested in getting this.

Getting it anyway & get divination reading upon receiving it. Then see how I can revive the mojo if its dead.
Hope theres easy way to revive a dead "love mojo"
Gotta learn this in advance.

Bout feeding the mojo. I can buy any whisky & rub it few times per week, right?

Thanks.

Jerome

Unread post by Jerome » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 pm

The idea behind all pieces of cremation jewelry is the same: a beautiful piece of jewelry is made that fits your style with a little urn placed like a charm into the design that can contain a piece of your loved one's ashes.

markx

Unread post by markx » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:53 am

I made a love mojo bag, aimed at a specific person.

I've kept it under my bed, but should I carry it with me, when their near?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:00 am

You should carry it on your person as much as possible-especially when you are near your target-but its your mojo hand so it should be on you.
Blessings,
Bri

GotAlot2Learn

Unread post by GotAlot2Learn » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:28 am

Can hairs be added to mojo bags?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:00 am

Yes, hair is a personal concern. It's a strong one, as it contains your DNA.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Gotalottolearn,

A great book to invest in is Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by Miss Cat Yronwode herself. It lists personal concerns in order of potency. It a must have for any conjure worker.

Best of luck to you!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

markx

Unread post by markx » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:50 pm

I would like a tripple strength, Mojo hand for Victory, but the store doesn't sell it, would it be possible to have one made?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Yes...click here (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html) and type in the message section the type of mojo you want...

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Excellent! I have been wondering this myself.

newleaf
Newly Registered

Unread post by newleaf » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi guys! Im new to hoodoo but have been a lurker on LM for years though. :D :ugeek:

I made a nice sized order last year but have not used some of the items I purchased yet due to back to back health problems. I have been hospitalized over 50 times in the last 18 months, so naturally what little hoodoo work I had prepared to do, got pushed to the back burner. (For lack of a better term.)

Anyhoo, I have an 13 Herb bath and a Triple Strength Mojo Hand that I purchased but have not used. Can I rightfully use these items now? Do they have an "expiration date" on these such items? Money is tight, so I hope wholeheartedly that these items will not be a complete waste. I realize that Mojo Hands are connected to the spirits and that usually are fed and the relationship is started immediately. However, given the great quality and love used in creating all LM products, I'm wondering can I still use them.. Has this been heard of before?

Thanks in advance for any answers/recommendations.

Blessings!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:01 pm

The herbs in the 13 Herb Bath are dried, so they are good for a long time. Go ahead and personalize the mojo if you are ready, and it will be fine also.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:41 am

GotAlotToLearn....

Luckymojo work mojo baqs are qood for those who want to keep their luck they have wherever they qo. It is definately important to keep hand on your person, especially tarqeted for luck in all purposes of drawinq LOVE, MONEY, BLESSINGS and etc. Unlike Lodestones or whole Curios intended for specific use. You would then use those under the bed, in the dresser, etc.

Example: Hot Foot hand would be intended to use on someone else for the simple fact of DRIVING a person away for the qoodness of reasoninq. [i.e. cheater, another person in the picture, rude and disruptive neiqhbors, coworkers, etc.]

So anythinq intended to draw you luck or whatever you desire, feed weekly, and maintain love to it. Thats for everyone, and the purpose of a Mojo hand.

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

newleaf
Newly Registered

Unread post by newleaf » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:37 am

Thanks so much!!

Marceladlo
Newly Registered

Unread post by Marceladlo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 am

First time to hear and know this. :D Sounds interesting and mysterious.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed link to an external advertisement.

DCorobane

Unread post by DCorobane » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:58 am

I was sort of curious about this myself.

Can I make a mojo for someone? or would that cause a problem as far as the 'no touching' rule is concerned?
There is no other way into the Supernal mystery but through her and the Beast on which she rideth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Once the person has the mojo and personalizes it no one but that person should touch it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Yes, you can make it for her. I would explain to her that she needs to dress the mojo with oil in order for it to work. If she is not comfortable doing that, then ask her if you can light a candle on her behalf.

Please give us more info on what type of mojo bag this is and we can help further.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

renascent

Unread post by renascent » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:26 am

Hello

What is the best way to store mojo bags if it is not needed. For example if I had a luck/health mojo bag that I did not presently need would it still be necessary to anoint it periodically or could it just be stored away until needed.

Thanks

Lee Canipe
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lee Canipe » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:24 am

If you do not feed your mojo it will die. Imagine if you had a human assistant you never fed, never talked to, never interacted with. Even if you do not need a mojo to be working for you at that moment, you still need to feed & care for it properly-- it's a living spirit. As for storage, when not carrying them I keep my mojos in my underwear drawer.

Lee Canipe #398 (G)
HRCC Graduate #0398

renascent

Unread post by renascent » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:53 am

Thanks Lee

That was the answer I was looking for...

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Wed May 09, 2012 12:07 pm

I know the mojo bags are taking a while to get to their homes after being ordered, but oh my goodness, I'm getting ridiculously excited and anxious to work with it!!

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Thu May 24, 2012 11:47 am

My mojo came today! I did the ritual, gave it a clipping of my hair, and smoked it in incense. I have cold hands but when I held it, my hands felt lovely and warm, as did my chest. I had originally planned on wearing it in my bra but the alligator foot poked through the bag and got me on the finger! Yikes!

sgm

Unread post by sgm » Mon May 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Is it true that once you tie your mojo bag or seal it you cannot reopen it to put additional concerns in it? Or can you continue to add more personal concerns into it? I am referring to my nature bag for women. Thank You

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:26 pm

sgm- The most prevalent thought on mojos is that they're not to be opened. While this is considered the most traditional way to work with them, I think it varies by region and so forth. I wasn't raised with that thought. I say stick with the teaching that feels right to you. I *think* the difference is that one view of the mojo hand is seeing it as it's own entity with it's own spirit. The other view is more like... your mini me for lack of a better explanation. (almost like an sgm doll in bag form, I guess you could say) One hand for money and one hand for love is a concept I had never heard of till the internet. I was taught to fill a bag with things you need in you and your life at that time. And that ingredients are changed based on what you need at that point in your life. (Not short term, but long term.) It puts a different spin on the "nation sack" for sure. ;-)

euphemia- Going against the grain here again (and I hope I don't offend), but just speaking from my own personal experience. The issue isn't the eyes on it but it being seen for what it is. And who sees it for what it is. That's just what I was taught and the experiences I've had. The beliefs seem to vary regarding seeing and touching, but I think your cats are fine. :-) i.e. The fear of being recognize as a practitioner. The fear of anything someone else might put on the bag, or someone trying to get it. Someone knowing what you're up to, similar to any other type of work. I personally have never had a bag die simply because random individuals saw it.

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:18 pm

@SGM Once I tie a mojo bag, I don't open it again.
@Euphemia No, if your cats see your mojo, that doesn't kill it.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

euphemia

Unread post by euphemia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 pm

thatgirl wrote:euphemia- Going against the grain here again (and I hope I don't offend), but just speaking from my own personal experience. The issue isn't the eyes on it but it being seen for what it is. And who sees it for what it is. That's just what I was taught and the experiences I've had. The beliefs seem to vary regarding seeing and touching, but I think your cats are fine. :-) i.e. The fear of being recognize as a practitioner. The fear of anything someone else might put on the bag, or someone trying to get it. Someone knowing what you're up to, similar to any other type of work. I personally have never had a bag die simply because random individuals saw it.
Oooooh! So that's why we don't let others see it. I get it. Thanks for the explanation! I feel enlightened. :D

zolakathryn wrote:@Euphemia No, if your cats see your mojo, that doesn't kill it.
Sweet. Thanks!

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Long long story short, my sons father is a very evil man and I am desperately trying to keep my son with me full time and this man out of our lives for our safety and emotional health and happiness. What would be the best mojo hand to carry? Court Case for the ongoing custody battle and child support? Fiery Wall of Protection to keep us protected from his father? Peaceful Home so that we might finally not live in fear? Or do I need to try and request something that would incorporate all of our needs that would be specific to our situation? I want to ensure that I am as protected as I can be so that I have the ability to continue to protect my son. Thank you for any thoughts and suggestions!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:47 am

Hi there:
First off, if you do not already have a lawyer working on your case, please get one. Magic work is a supplement to real life legal/medical/physical work. I just want to throw that out there :)
Then, I would get some Fiery Wall of Protection bath crystals or get the whole kit and perform that protection spell on your living space, where you live with your son.

You may wish to ask Archangel Michael to protect the both of you, and his holy card comes in the FWP kit.

As for a Mojo bag, LM does create custom ones; call the shop and describe your situation and they can come up with a good mojo bag for you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”