Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Doctor C

Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by Doctor C » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Thanks. I meant the entire mojo. Specifically, if I removed the single stone and replaced it with a matched pair in the same mojo. I totally agree with you about repurposing the lodestones. Or should I start an entirely new mojo, with the matched lodestone pair, and new herbs/curios?

Doctor C

Unread post by Doctor C » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:12 pm

So, my love mojo has been picking up steam! I've run into this guy I work with several times at my favorite coffee shop. Even though we work together, we didn't really talk before now and boy have we talked. I've made sure to rub some Q oil with my semen into my hands before shaking his hand each time we've met (twice so far). I can feel an energy between us and he is exactly what I was looking for in a man; professional, kind, good old country boy, pure of heart, like me. The caveat is that he appears to be straight and super christian. I myself grew up in a christian background and although I have departed from christianity proper, I still retain a strong love for GOD (as the ultimate and universal source of all spiritual traditions). It is not my intention to attempt to convert a straight man and I specifically spoke the intention for a single gay man in my spell. So what gives? Could it be the QE root?

I apologize for the long summary but I'd really appreciate some advice from my fellow practitioners.

Also, I was thinking of re affirming this mojo by doing a lodestone candle spell since I didn't put a pair in the mojo. Im thinking of purchasing the Chuparosa oil for this work in conjunction with the Q oil. Does this sound like a good plan?

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:04 am

Hi. Another question. Can a person have a mojo bag made in the color bag of their choice, or do you have to follow a certain "doctrine of signatures" concerning bag colors. I wanted a "Safe Travel" mojo made with a yellow bag vs. a red bag, "Psychic Vision" made with a white bag ect. Thanks.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 am

You can personally do what suits you, DeborahHarris. I can only speak to the traditional way I try to keep my color symbolism, but no one can tell you what your successful work will look like. Try it out and see if you have good results. If so, keep going...if not, you may want to bring it back around to traditional color symbolism.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:15 pm

DeborahHarris,

You can order your mojo from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. in a bag colour of your choice -- although it might take us a little longer to make it, so be patient.

Alternatively, you could order a second empty bag and transfer the contents when you get it, then pray over it and tie it.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

PatrickT

Unread post by PatrickT » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:17 am

I recently made my first mojo hand, using LM products. The petition, which I wrote in red marker on torn paper, was for someone I know to have sexual feelings for me. I'm a dude - and so is he - but he has implied to a lot of his friends that he might by gay, as well as the two of us having a strange jealous-competitive relationship that could easily be confused with flirting. So, I wrote my petition, and anointed the paper - in the five point way - with Commanding Oil for a little kick, and Road Opener, so that he becomes open to a relationship. This may seem a little coercive, but the petition is quite tame - I have no intention of forcing ANYONE into bed with me. This is testing the waters. With a shovel. Then, I added catnip, so that he finds me attractive. Then, I added a cut section from one of his unwashed socks. Then, I added drops of Kiss Me Now!, Q Oil, Follow Me Boy Oil, Look Me Over, more Road Opener, and a whole lot of Commanding. Then, I tied it shut with a lot of thread, and spent the night telling it about the guy I had in mind, and our relationship so far. I just wanted to post this and ask if the above mojo seems alright for my intention! And - again - I stress I will not be commanding him to do anything he doesn't want to.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:09 am

Hi PatrickT .

Did you add anything to the mojo besides a petition, a bit of his sock and oils? No lodestone to draw his affection, or other roots or herbs? By themselves what you have listed doesn't sound terribly effective. You have a good link to him with the sock, but adding a bunch of oils and only one botanical to a bag with a petition doesn't really make a mojo hand.

Also
PatrickT wrote:I have no intention of forcing ANYONE into bed with me.
PatrickT wrote: I added drops of Kiss Me Now!, Q Oil, Follow Me Boy Oil, Look Me Over, more Road Opener, and a whole lot of Commanding.
What do you think Commanding products do, if not Command someone to follow your will?
HRCC Student #1559

PatrickT

Unread post by PatrickT » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:12 am

Hmmm... you totally have a point! Perhaps I'll just call this one an experiment. And maybe Commanding wasn't the best option. Any ideas on what else I should add to the next one?

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Are there situations where mojo hands need not be hidden; i.e. I have made protection mojo bags for myself and my husband. Do I need to keep it hidden from him and his hidden from me, even though I made and fixed both of them and we both know that we are in possession of such items?

Thanks so much! MANY MANY MANY BLESSINGS!!!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Couples may know about a mutually-made house protection mojo or personal protection mojo bag, of course. The couple functions as a single entity -- no friends or other family members should see the bag.

Shared bags for travel are often swapped, each holding the other's mojo while they are journeying -- and no one outside the dyadic couple should see either bag.

Your post is being merged into the long thread of general questions and answers about mojo bags.
catherine yronwode

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:56 pm

Thanks so much! :-)
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

PatrickT

Unread post by PatrickT » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:38 pm

I was wondering can two petitions be placed in a mojo bag. For instance, a love mojo bag, if one petition - triple focused, with oils and personal concerns - could say "be courageous when loving me," and another could say "dont be afraid of loving me." The main petition - names crossed, petition written in a circle around - would appear on the back of the persons picture, also in the bag.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:58 am

PatrickT: Well, I suppose you could do that, but it seems like adding too much to me. The very fact that you have two petitions in there "dilutes" the single, solitary, petition of the mojo. How about just one that says, "Be courageous and not afraid when loving me." I would combine the two, at the least, or, more preferably, go with the one I felt the strongest towards. They are much too similar in purpose.
Joseph Magnuson

Kremlornsworth

Unread post by Kremlornsworth » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Good evening.

Say your site sells both a mojo bag and a spell kit that covers the same thing (be it love, money, luck, etc). Which would be best and/or the most powerful to purchase. Are mojo bags more powerful than spell kits or vice-versa? Would you recommend one over the other? If so, why? Thanks for your help!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:05 pm

If you look carefully through the spell kits sold at Lucky Mojo, you will find that many actually contain mojo bags as well as bath salts, sachet powders, and sometimes even candles, with full instructions.

If you are gifted in magic, a well-designed spell kit with clear instructions will be plenty powerful for you. Otherwise, a mojo bag to which you only need add your written petition and your personal concerns might be a better choice.
Magic is an art, not a science -- it's hard to quantify these things.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Kremlornsworth

Unread post by Kremlornsworth » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:08 pm

MissMichaele wrote:If you look carefully through the spell kits sold at Lucky Mojo, you will find that many actually contain mojo bags as well as bath salts, sachet powders, and sometimes even candles, with full instructions.

If you are gifted in magic, a well-designed spell kit with clear instructions will be plenty powerful for you. Otherwise, a mojo bag to which you only need add your written petition and your personal concerns might be a better choice.
Magic is an art, not a science -- it's hard to quantify these things.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Yes, this is helpful. Thank you kindly.

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:48 am

Is it appropriate to add a petition to a Follow Me Boy Mojo? Or just the name paper? Any suggestions as to what to add? I wanted to be specific, not just "so-and-so follows me like a dog", but more of a love thing. I didn't know if it was *bad* to be very specific about what you want from your mojo, or it if should be more short and simple and let the bag do it's thing?

Thanks!

Tash

Unread post by Tash » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 am

Hi,

I stopped talking to my ex about 3 weeks ago and I want to get her bck. She wont talk to me at all but I want to know the best way I can go about smoothing things out. I also have a problem, as I dont live alone so doing candle rituals is quite difficult as I dont have much privacy. So would a mojo bag or anything else be a good alternative to helping out my situation? I hve some of her hair that I took when we was talking and a piece of clothing she has wore that I could add to it? I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

luckylodestone
Newly Registered

Unread post by luckylodestone » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 pm

if a lodestone is used in a mojo hand, must it be opened every new/full moon to feed it with magnetic sand? :|

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:22 pm

luckylodestone,

No, the Lodestone is fed as part of making the hand, but then the hand is fed thereafter with perfume, oil, whiskey, or such.

See earlier in this very thread where the handling of a lodestone on an altar is compared to its handling in a mojo bag.
catherine yronwode

luckylodestone
Newly Registered

Unread post by luckylodestone » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:58 am

Thank you god bless :D

missoaks

Unread post by missoaks » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi

I couldn't find an answer to this question in the forum, so hopefully I'm in the right place...

I have ordered some mojo bags and was wondering if they need to be 'activated' (not sure of the correct terminology!) immediately, or if I can store them safely for a few months+ until I am ready to use them?

Also, if customs open the bag, is it ok for them to handle the bag before I begin using it or, will their handling 'kill' my mojo??

Thanks for any help with this....I'm new to all this, so it's all a bit confusing :S

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:05 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:When we make mojo bags, we bless them, breath into them, and tie them shut. They are fixed, but not fully personalized.
So, how do we personalize them if they are already tied? Would we not have to open them to get our petition and personal concerns inside? Just want to be clear. Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:38 am

I don't remember if they come tied or not. If they do, they can be opened for personal concerns and petitions, then tied, and fed with oil.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:42 am

Mama Micki wrote:I don't remember if they come tied or not. If they do, they can be opened for personal concerns and petitions, then tied, and fed with oil.
Ahhh, so they can be opened for that particular purpose and then tied back? Oh, okay, thanks!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:12 am

I just peeked into the AIRR Pro Bono closet and found a Steady Work mojo bag kit, not personalized, ready for someone in need.

It's tied with a simple half-hitch, not much more than the string being wrapped around the neck of the bag. So: tied, so it doesn't spill -- but not "don't you dare open me up again" tied. So when you re-tie it, use a more substantial knot (not a granny knot, though). This is for the express purpose of putting your personal concerns in, according to the instructions provided in the kit.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:16 am

Ohhh, now I understand...thank you! :)

missoaks

Unread post by missoaks » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:57 am

missoaks wrote:Hi

I couldn't find an answer to this question in the forum, so hopefully I'm in the right place...

I have ordered some mojo bags and was wondering if they need to be 'activated' (not sure of the correct terminology!) immediately, or if I can store them safely for a few months+ until I am ready to use them?

Also, if customs open the bag, is it ok for them to handle the bag before I begin using it or, will their handling 'kill' my mojo??

Thanks for any help with this....I'm new to all this, so it's all a bit confusing :S
No replies to this, then? I have read through hours-worth of forum pages only to get conflicting answers to these questions. very confused :S

liminalSister

Unread post by liminalSister » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Hello All,

I am interested in assembling a Mojo bag to help me draw and maintain a sense of feminine power. I don't necessarily mean power over the opposite sex, but rather a sense of centered confidence and connection to myself. I want this to be a particularly feminine bag rather than relying on masculine things like John the Conqueror root (which is traditionally carried by men, as I understand). Some of the things which come to mind which I have on hand are angelica powder, whole Angelica root, as well as dried Mugwort, Jasmine oil, almond oil, moon oil, mugwort oil, and egg shells. Does anyone have any advice on how to assemble such a bag. I am new to Hoodoo but eager to work with the tradition.
I have Cat's book for reference.

Many thanks.
Maddie

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Sometimes nobody replies to my questions either - it stinks. :( I am new at this too, but my understanding is LM blesses the Mojo Bag when they make it, but you need to personalize it when it arrives (petition and personal concerns) and breathe life into it. Then you feed it. I would think anything that happened on it's adventures in the Postal System before it reached you would not count against you. Afterall, you will still personalize it arrives. I think Miss Cat gave an example somewhere like how a kitten is alive before you adopt it, but it becomes YOUR kitty when you take ownership and give it a name, feed it and bond with it. Hope this helps.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:04 am

You'd be hard-pressed to do better than a Queen Elizabeth Root, to build the bag around. Angelica Root is an excellent choice, as would be Rosemary. Spend some time with the Green Book, and you can sort out a few ingredients that suit your intent.
Two-Headed Doctor

liminalSister

Unread post by liminalSister » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:53 am

Thank you much Doctor Hob!!
:)

~M

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:13 am

Hi liminalSister,

Turnsteel and I have both also posted some women's hands that you may want to look into in the following thread: suggestions-for-personal-mastery,-will- ... t8784.html on pages 1 & 3

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:26 am

Hi MoonBreath and missoaks,

although the wait can be long to have a question answered, do keep in mind that this is a free forum and there are only a handful of moderators available to answer a whole plethora of questions! We try and get at them quickly but sometimes they slip through the cracks.

MoonBreath: your answer to missoaks was on the money. so in short, yes you can store a mojo for a few months until you are ready to use it insolong as you haven't personalized or brought it to life yet. Until it is alive, a mojo can't be killed, thus again as mentionned by MoonBreath, no problems with customs. It would be a problem in the case of a jackball because that is already fixed for you with your concerns. It can also be a problem if you have a rootworker fix you a hand which they bring to life for you - it is alive when it is sent to you - thus in that case it could be killed by customs handling.

Many Blessings to you both,
Aura
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

liminalSister

Unread post by liminalSister » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Thank you Aura! I will go look at those posts no :)

Warmly
M

missoaks

Unread post by missoaks » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:21 am

Oh that's fantastic, thank you both for your reply.
yes, I figured my post slipped through the cracks ;) but glad I got an answer in the end, haha....many thanks!

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:25 am

I just bought a vintage tobacco flannel bag that really spoke to me for luck...it is about 5x9 which is about the size of several I've seen. How do I go about making a bag - folding and sewing would make it about 4.5 x 4.5 square, which still seems a bit bug in my mind for carrying. It's for me and I'm not a small woman, though. Any insights or suggestions? I certainly don't want to cut it. Thanks! Everyone have a blessed weekend.

Mary
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:06 am

I have used a very old tobacco sack to make a mojo but it was kept the original size, so it had to be worn around the neck and against the chest.
Joseph Magnuson

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:I have used a very old tobacco sack to make a mojo but it was kept the original size, so it had to be worn around the neck and against the chest.
Thanks Joseph. I am of ample size and that won't be a problem. It's a beautiful flannel with many lucky signs on it, predominantly red and green...it just wants to be my gamblers hand, I think! I was really taken with it, more so than any others so far.

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:59 am

Based on recent travel, I just wanted to give a heads up that if you go through a body scanner, you must remove ALL non-clothing items. Not just keys, coins, belts, etc. if you have paper currency, a notebook, even a toothbrush or anything else that would NOT set off a regular metal detector, you must remove it for a body scan. You cannot have anything AT ALL in your pockets, on your person or in your clothing. So this is something to consider. So be prepared n advance. Some airports shunt passengers randomly. If you prepare for it, you won't be surprised and endanger your mojo.

I agree with whomever said bury it in your makeup or toiletry bag within your carryon. If you wish to check it, i would sink it into a shoe. absolutely get TSA Approved locks. In ten years I've only had my checked luggage searched twice, and they leave a nice letter in your Bag apologizing for the inconvenience.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:37 am

I have worn mine in my bra tucked under my breast for the last two years flying out to California; however, due to recent problems, I have to agree with the above statement. My Mercury dimes and my anklet (which also has a mercury dime) stops me. I have gotten through every pat down.
This flight is going to be different. With the exception of my jewelry and dimes I am probably going to pack everything.
I will say this, I mark anything with "Spiritual Supplies" that is checked. I also write a prayer with each (small bag, box, holder) of my supplies that come with me everywhere.
Due to so much that is happening in the United States and the world, I am probably going to do things a little differently this year on next weeks trip.

Be Blessed!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:12 pm

That is cool to hear. I agree with you, my tobacco sack was amazing, very old, and not cheap, but I knew it was the one for my personal mojo bag. Best of luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson

liminalSister

Unread post by liminalSister » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I got a lovely smelling new envelope this morning full of Angelica and Queen Elizabeth root :)
**excited**

~M

Lovinsweet

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Sat May 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Can you over feed your mojo bag? I like to pray with and bless it everyday or every other day.

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Mon May 06, 2013 7:28 am

I personally think that the more time you spend meditating with our mojo the stronger it gets plus it will know how to work for you. I tell my clients to begin working with their mojo by holding it in their hands and letting the energy of it run up through their hands. Then I tell them concentrate and picture their desire so that their mojo will know exactly what they want and will get to work on it. Too much oil, powder or whiskey could make it get all sticky or caked up so I say pick one day a month to feed it like the new moon or full moon and that should be good unless otherwise prescribed by your conjure worker.
Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 07, 2013 8:47 am

I feed my mojos with a wee little smear of oil once a week -- not even enough to leave the least little mark on the bag.

Miss Michaele

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Tue May 07, 2013 4:05 pm

I didn't come up using oil on my bag. Praying your intent over it daily is fine. Smoking it and whiskey etc is fine. Like Flora said, especially when it's new, it's good to spend a lot of time with it. My only advice would be not to throw your doubts and fears, but instead your faith into your bag. (If that makes sense to you.)

It's something you might take out and state *positive* affirmations and prayers with if you're having a moment of doubt about your situation. Something you might pray holding at the start and/or end of your day, and or at any relevant moment that pops up. i.e. New openings for higher paying positions at your company, they're handing out pink slips, you saw a guy you've got a thing for, etc.

You wouldn't hold it saying (mentally or aloud) "I'm scared I won't get the promotion" you would hold it asking for the promotion, declaring it yours, etc. So, I don't think over feeding is a matter, but what you're feeding it.

Good luck!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue May 07, 2013 5:20 pm

thatgirl wrote:My only advice would be not to throw your doubts and fears, but instead your faith into your bag. (If that makes sense to you.)
The best advice for any Conjure Work.

Let your spirit guide your work, but also remember moderation.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed May 08, 2013 2:16 am

This is a good example of why conjure and divination skills should go hand in hand. If you are not perceptive enough to be able to have a normal conversation with the spirit of the Toby, I suggest using a pendulum. The most important question being something like: "Do you have enough power right now to...[insert task]...?". If the answer is "yes", no need to feed it. If "no" then feed it and ask if that was enough to give it energy enough to perform the task given.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed May 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Dr Johannes wrote:This is a good example of why conjure and divination skills should go hand in hand. If you are not perceptive enough to be able to have a normal conversation with the spirit of the Toby, I suggest using a pendulum. The most important question being something like: "Do you have enough power right now to...[insert task]...?". If the answer is "yes", no need to feed it. If "no" then feed it and ask if that was enough to give it energy enough to perform the task given.
A great suggestion, and Lucky Mojo has you covered for a great selection of Pendulums!

Find them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatdivinat ... #pendulums

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 10:45 am

You are on target, workers have various methods in terms of dressing their mojo, but this is the first time I have heard or read feeding it everyday, of course talking to your toby daily is on target.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

sag-cap_cusp
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by sag-cap_cusp » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Hopefully I am using the words in the topic heading correctly.

I will soon be making my first mojo bag. One question I have regarding "feeding" or "dressing" the bag is how do you do this? Do I put all my items in the bag, secure it tightly, then rub the appropriate oil on the outside of the bag? If so, do I put a drop or two on my fingers and rub it onto the bag?

What is the proper/correct way?

THANKS!
Rhonda
Rhonda Verma - G #1778

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Yes, that's the way I was taught. Some people like to smoke it in incense instead.

But whatever you do, DON'T do what I did before I started Miss Cat's course -- feed the mojo by opening it and dressing every individual curio with oil! No wonder it didn't work!

Miss Michaele

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 pm

I hope someone has some insight to this: I made myself a beauty mojo bag on Sunday night, and since I don't sleep with a bra, I put it in the basket I keep all my herbs, oils, curios on, and just covered it with a bag so it wouldn't be seen. Now, I sleep in the living room, and my altar and stuff is just a few feet away from me under the stairs. That night, I woke up and saw this short fat shape "hop" from where my mojo bag was to the end of the couch I was sleeping on, look at me and hopped back. Weird, I know. But I remember smiling, because I assumed the beauty mojo bag is working and it was looking for me. But when I think about it, I really don't know now. Does/can the spirit in any mojo leave the bag in search of it's owner? Does/can it leave the mojo to bring us what we made the mojo bag for to begin with? Does any experienced root worker on here think this Shape was from my mojo bag or something else? It didn't scare me at all. In fact, the fat little shape seemed to be happy. Really hard to explain.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:37 am

1BlessedCat: Well, I would consider this a good sign and keep working the mojo bag. Please keep us updated on your little "shape."
Joseph Magnuson

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:42 am

Thank you so much, Joesph! Most definitely will!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:46 am

Refresher time!

Have you checked out the Lucky Mojo page on Mojo Hands, Mojo Bags, and Tobies lately? Make sure to take some time out and go here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

This page has descriptions on:

*WHAT IS A MOJO HAND?
*GRIS-GRIS, JOMO, TOBY, NATION SACK, TRICK BAG
*HOW A MOJO BAG IS MADE
*FIXING AND FEEDING THE MOJO HAND
*KEEPING THE MOJO HID
*SOME MOJO HAND COMBINATIONS YOU CAN MAKE
*LUCKY MOJO IS A BRAND NAME

Also of note are the many fine rootworkers who are also members of AIRR that will undertake Mojo Hand (and similar) work for you or with you! Check out the Mojo Hand page over at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers site:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... :Mojo_Bags

Joseph Magnuson

starskylady

Unread post by starskylady » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:39 pm

I have four mojo bags that i have had for about a year and one i think i had two years. The mojo bags are now soiled from annointing them so many times. I would like to know whether i should make or buy another cover for the mojo bags or should i open the mojo bag and put it in another bag or should i just bury these mojo bags and purchase more?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:53 am

If the mojo bags were working well for you then yes, I would take the old ones apart, re-dedicate them with the same intent and put them in new, clean cloth bags. If you had someone else make them for you then you may contact them and ask how much it would be to re-make the bags using the same ingredients as your already working mojo bags.

If they have not been working for you then you may want to pursue purchasing new bags, or focusing on one, more important, hand.
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:54 am

I will now merge this topic with the already ongoing thread regarding general questions like these about mojo bags and hands.
Joseph Magnuson

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”