Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:34 pm

GSEighty9,

You certainly can wear more then one or have more then one. Without knowing what specifically you want them for, or in general for that matter, you can order them and use them for specific results. I would not mix them together, and they should not interfere with one another. Most of the ones mentioned would support each other. It is not uncommon to buy a crown of success mojo and dress it with with crown of success and king solomon oil to make wise decisions. cast of evil would be used to help rid of negative thoughts or behaviors or even evil work, attraction to draw all those things you want in life. Fiery wall is another great product for protection.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Yoyopanda21

Unread post by Yoyopanda21 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:33 pm

j82

What do you mean by dressing it up?

Ty!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:22 pm

Hello, GSEighty9

When we say: "Dressing" (not dressing it up). It is almost the same principal as feeding it. In leatherwork, a dressing oil is an oil used to dress leather. In cooking, a salad dressing is an oil-mix used to dress a salad.

Please read all about Mojo hands here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Miss cat has provided detailed, step-by-step information about mojo hands on this page.

After reading it, if you still have questions, please feel free to ask us.

Have fun with your mojo hands. They are TERRIFIC!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:12 am

I think I put the wrong name down for the billing address whenever I ordered the King Solomon Wisdom spell kit. I put my mom's name down for the billing address without thinking about the fact that a mojo was being included, because it's her house.

Should I be worried about that? :? It says that I put my name paper and personal concern such as hair or semen into the bag. Would the paper and personal concern take precedence? Or do I need to buy a new bag?

For future reference, if I order a mojo bag, is the one whose name is written on the slip of paper in the bag the one it's for? Or does whoever put their concerns and name paper in the bag overwrite that?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:33 am

Hello Luckbewithme876,

Your question is a little confusing. When you say you put your moms name in the billing address are you talking about when you placed the order? If so that does not effect the mojo bag. The mojo bag is effected by the things you put in it. So if you want it to effect you then include your own personal concerns and name/petition papers. If you are making it on behalf of someone else you would put that persons things in there. There is no slip of paper in the the mojo bag when you first get it that I am aware of unless you sent one to them.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:26 pm

natstein,

Oh yes, that's what I meant, whenever I placed the order. And by slip of paper in the bag, I meant the plastic packet the bag and instructions come with. My apologies for not making it clearer.

Thanks for the speedy answer. :)
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:53 pm

No Worries Luckbewithme876 ! That makes sense now. Yea you are fine, just add the personal concerns that the instructions tell you to do and get that little mojo happening!

Peace~

Nathen

dan blessed
HRCC Student

Unread post by dan blessed » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Sorry if I post my question on the wrong subject. I am not sure if I post this question under the right title. I search the forum, but not able to find any question related to my questions

I am not an expert when it come to mojo bags. I only owned one before.

I want to order two mojo bags for me and my husband. a uncrossing and Fiery Wall of Protection bags for me, and the same go for him. I feel like we both need them. I am aware that mojo bags are strictly personal, can not be seen, and touch by any one, Mojo bags have to be fed,keep dry and redo every year. I can manage that.However; I know my husband will not maintain his mojo bags, he will forget and maybe too busy for that, but he would wear it if I say so. I am the one who do the spiritual work on and for him.like smoke, dress him with oil , give bath , candles etc....

First of all, since I am the one who going to request the mojo bags for him, therefore; it won't be his secret no more, so will his mojo bags still working for him?

can I maintain them for him, like feeding and taking care of them for him?

Can some one who are an expert on mojo bags clarify me? thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello, dan2007 ,

Yes, you can do that. You will be giving the mojo bag life by awakening it.

Then, you tell them who you are, who it is for, what you need it to do, and make sure that you also tell them that you will be the caretaker.

Just a little concerned that it won't be as strong if he doesn't establish some sort of bond with it. But, you never know, it may happen and he may even start caring for it himself.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dan blessed
HRCC Student

Unread post by dan blessed » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:38 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,
I glad I can do it for him, and happy that it was possible to take care of relative mojo Hands. I have a misunderstanding though, when you say "tell them who you are, who it is for, what you need it to do, and make sure that you also tell them that you will be the caretaker.", who are you referring too? do you mean Lucky Mojo (in the order process), the person who will make the Bags, or I have to talk to my husband bags when I finalize his bag, when we receive them?
I really appreciate the explanation, but I am still not clear , and I want to order them as soon as possible, but I don't want to mess them up.
Thanks again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Hello, dan2007 ,

Oooops! I'm sorry for being unclear.

Tell the Spirits in the Mojo Hand.

I have to learn to be more clear. Again, my apologies.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dan blessed
HRCC Student

Unread post by dan blessed » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

So , when I receive my husband's mojo bad, just finish it by talking to it, and let it know who I am , and what to do?? okay...

I am clear now. thanks again...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello, dan2007 ,

That's right!!

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

dan blessed
HRCC Student

Unread post by dan blessed » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, your respond is crystal clear for me. I will make sure I do that when receive them.

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:44 pm

I just made a love mojo bag and added a bunch of stuff including two (paired) lodestones and two buds of gilead. I was told to baptize the gilead buds and the lodestones. Can someone explain how to do this exactly? I found out how to baptize the lodestones under FREE LOVE SPELLS...Lodestone and Red Candle Spell to Attract a New Love.

Now I just need to figure out how to baptize the gilead buds...probably the same way I'm guessing!

Thanks!!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:26 pm

karma_13 --

Yep.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Yoyopanda21

Unread post by Yoyopanda21 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:41 am

How long do mojo bags last? If carefully, carefully handled and taken care of?

Also is there maintenance to having them? Or once purchased and used are there rituals or steps needed to maintain its potency?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:58 pm

GSEighty9 ,

A mojo is a living breathing spirit much like the herbs curios that make up one. Tieing it is like teing the spirit into the mojo. It can last a long time if cared for. Some people remake it every year by replacing the bag and hard material then adding new soft material ( dried herbs). Some use one till it dies or falls apart. Choice is yours. To maintain it one should feed it regularly as any body needs food to be strong , and pray over it as man does not live by bread alone.

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:47 pm

I just got my large LM order and to my dismay, I noticed that I hadn't ordered extra mojo bags in case I would need it...Due to lack of time, shipping estimation time and me moving to another country soon, I can't order a new mojo bag. Can someone advice me on a proper way to make a mojo bag from scratch? Is there a specific way to sew it and do you have to pray over it, if so how etc? Thank you so much!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Moonlightdream ,

Many ways to make one, the traditional is the red material that LM sells them in, some use color symbolism and use different colored bags. I have also seen people make them using cloth that had shapes or objects related to the work such as a fabric with money on it for a money mojo. I have also seen people make them with used clothing. Usually its a bag which is sealed shut either with pull strings or tied shut with material. I have seen packets made by taking the material and dressing it then sealing it permanently by sewing it shut.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Moonlightdream,

There is not a single "one true way" to make a mojo. There are several good instruction sets on making mojo hands in the book "The Black Folder." Yes, there are specific ways to make one. Yes, you would pray over it. And, unmentioned by you, you would also fix or dress it and feed it with a liquid such as a cologne, oil, or whiskey.

This is not simple, entry-level work. That is why most practitioners order their mojo hands from professional toby-makers.

I am not trying to discourage you from doing the work, as you are interested in learning, but i suspect that unless you actually see, feel, and work with a few mojo bags, you will not be truly ready to start making them. The fact that you ask for a "proper" way indicates to me that you are still unclear on the concept for, as j82 so rightly points out, there are many types of coverings and many ways to tie or sew the hand.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:21 pm

I understand Cat thanks for replying! =D It's just that I'm doing my love spell kit right now (on my third day), and I need an extra mojo bag to put the lodestones in later since I'll be moving to Another country in about 3 weeks. Unfortunately when I ordered LM Products the last time, I didn't order extra mojo bags (empty mojo bags)...And there is not enough time for me to order Before moving...So I don't really know what to do now...

Polarbear

Unread post by Polarbear » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:50 pm

HI all

I am very new to Mojo bag and hope that i could get all the help that i can get. Thank you for that.

I would like to make my reconciliation Mojo bag to get my ex back. I would like to put in
1. male and female lodestone
2.catnip
3.Balm of Gilead Tears/ Buds
4.Coriander seeds
5. Damiana
6. Ginger roots
7. Rose Buds
8. Photo of us
9. His personal concern

Would anyone kindly advise me if this herbs is correct or i should take in or out any of it? Putting in the picture of both of us or his alone is better? Lastly If i can't get his personal concern could i use a part of this clothes that i have from him or the item he bought for me?

Thank you so much for guiding me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Polarbear,

You tried to post this in the section ofthe forum devoted to customer questions about our products, yet you made it clear that you will be making your own mojo hand, so i have mved it to the section on general mojo bag questions.

Your list of ingredients looks good, but be sure that you use Lodestone Grit, not full sized Lodestones.

Have you ever seen or worked with a mojo hand before? If not, you may wish to learn more before putting one together.

Good Luck.
catherine yronwode

Polarbear

Unread post by Polarbear » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Thank you Catherineyronwode. Actually i bought the herbs and all from luckymojo.com then i realize that there is ready made. I am waiting for the herbs to arrive. However I am also thinking of buying one if mine is unsuccessful. May I ask If i do not have his personal concern, can i replace with a fabric from his clothes? Is there any psalm that I can use to pray over to open his stubborn heart and make him think of me and come back to me? Or Can i sing song of praise like Draw me near?

My apologies for asking so much. And Thank you for your patience for me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:09 pm

Palrbear,

Fabric from his clothes would be marvelous!

It is fine that you are trying this, and i appreciate that you bought your supplies from us. The other thread is just for customer coomments on a product that we make.
catherine yronwode

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:20 am

I just completed a love me mojo hand from the love me spell kit today. This is my first time making a mojo. How and when should one feel that the mojo is "alive"? I've read that some could sense it, see it moving, feel it moving etc. I was waiting for a sign for my mojo to be "alive" after tying the knot. I felt this tingling, burning sensation when I placed it in my brassiere, half of it in the bra and half of it touching my breast. It was a kind of quick burning, tingling sensation. Is this a good sign?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

Yes, that is a sign (and a good sign)!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kawaiiprincess

Unread post by kawaiiprincess » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:16 pm

I'm planning to make a money drawing mojo bag but I will be travelling overseas for a month soon and not sure if I'll be able to bring it with me due to customs. I know the mojo bag has to be fed and cared for. Can anyone advise me on the best solution for this situation?

Thanks x

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:29 pm

SImple reply: don't make it if you can't carry it with you. Use a lucky coin amuet or paper money charm instead.
catherine yronwode

Polarbear

Unread post by Polarbear » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:10 am

Can 1 have more than 1 mojo bag?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:56 am

There have been people who have been known to carry more than one mojo bag. I have known one person who carried eight, which, to me, is just overkill and unnecessary.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:52 pm

Polarbear,

Hes, it depends on what for though. One would not carry many love bags.. If you have a protection mojo, a money mojo, a love mojo thats fine.. if you have 3-4 love mojos then you are kind of mixing things up. Realize that a mojo can incorporate many of these like a love one can then be turned into a lasting love mojo.

Polarbear

Unread post by Polarbear » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Thank you so much for letting me know. So it is all right to have one love mojo bag and one wealth or career mojo bag.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, Polarbear ,

Absolutely yes

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Polarbear

Unread post by Polarbear » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Thank you all! Time for LM shopping spree!

kawaiiprincess

Unread post by kawaiiprincess » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:47 am

Miss Cat,

I will make the mojo bag when I come back from travelling.

Thanks x

Yoyopanda21

Unread post by Yoyopanda21 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:23 pm

What about custom made mojo bags for different purposes? If so can ypu provide me a number or email to reach him/her at?

Thank you

StarsNSky

Unread post by StarsNSky » Mon May 18, 2015 11:04 am

Does it have to be made of flannel? I've got everything except that, unfortunately.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 18, 2015 11:19 am

Hello StarsNSky,

Mojo bags can be made from lots of materials from flannel to leather. You can read all about them at this link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

StarsNSky

Unread post by StarsNSky » Mon May 18, 2015 4:55 pm

It was very helpful. Thanks a bunch!

morningstar_67

Unread post by morningstar_67 » Mon May 25, 2015 3:56 pm

after 3 hours of searching i still haven't found the answer to what I'm looking for, i wanted to work with a lode stone for prosperity in a mojo but before i make my next order i wanted to know if i could do this-- i want to create a mojo, take the lode stone, clean it in whiskey, talk to it, pray over it, and feed it magnetic sand, then wrap it in my petition paper and place that in the mojo bag.

that's one ingredient. does this make sense?

also is it necessary to baptize the small lode stone grit before going in the mojo? i thought it was necessary to only baptize the big lodestones that will be fed weekly or ones that will be named for joe and john
thankyou st.dymphna
thank you archangels michael and raphael
thankyou luckymojo

Shaunlaveau

Unread post by Shaunlaveau » Tue May 26, 2015 1:51 pm

[morningstar_67"

I think that your idea of wrapping the Lodestone in a petition is a perfect idea. It seals the intent in to the bag and it lets the lodestone remember what its job is but don't forget that you should still talk to it whenever you feed it. Also I think its a good idea to baptize very piece of lodestone. If you don't agree with that I would just suggest that you at least anoint it with Lodestone or Holy oil.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 26, 2015 10:48 pm

Hello, morningstar_67,

You've got the right idea. Many people put these n their mojos just the way you are planning to. But note that what you are calling "one item" is actually three items -- a loadstone, magnetic sand. and a paper.

Did you look at this page: (I'm sure that you have. But, just in case...) http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Yes, you can baptize small grits that you are traing or using as proxies for indiciduals. .

Take care and good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 26, 2015 10:50 pm

Hello, Shawnleo ,

Thank you so much for helping Morningstar_67

But I have edited your post. Please do not quote a post that is directly above yours. It is a waste of forum space and not necessary.

Again, thanks for your help!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

master4

Unread post by master4 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:34 am

Greetings to all.

I am looking for a very powerful charm in the line of Women and money, and i am only asking for this because i had one and i did not know what i had so i throw it away. now here i am looking for help to get one make and this time i will be taking good care of it..... Yes i know you will tell me all the herbs and directions are on this site to make one, I don't want to make one i want to masters and pros to make one for me.

Thanks.

Shaunlaveau

Unread post by Shaunlaveau » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi

It sounds like you might be in need of a Mojo hand.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Lucky Mojo makes custom mojo hands for a whatever your heart may desire. A mojo hand that is properly worked can be the most powerful tool your will ever find. I hope that this has helped your in some way. Good Luck!

master4

Unread post by master4 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Thanks Shawnleo,

I will be on it right now.

fanofmagic

Unread post by fanofmagic » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:09 pm

John the conqueror root large x1
Lucky hand whole root large x1
Rabbits foot x1

Will these be able to all fit into the standard red flannel bag?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:18 pm

Hello, fanofmagic,

I do not recommend using the large sized roots.

Between the large roots and the rabbit's foot, the mojo hand (if it does fit in the bag) will be unreasonably large.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

fanofmagic

Unread post by fanofmagic » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:18 pm

Will the small ones fit fine then?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:01 am

Ask on your order (in the messagea area) for the SMALLEST examples in the shop and the order-puller will try to oblige.
catherine yronwode

faxtrivia

Unread post by faxtrivia » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:46 am

Can I make a mojo for someone who is not in near me (like different cities?), or should mojo always be carried and fed by the target?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi faxtrivia,

Mojos are very personal and should be used by the target. If you are trying to attract that target to you, then the mojo would be for you and thus used by you.

Did you have a different intention in mind?
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

faxtrivia

Unread post by faxtrivia » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:55 am

Miss Athena,

Oh, so I can't do that :/ My intention was trying to cure a sick person who is in a different place.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, faxtrivia,

I have edited your post as I ask people to please do not quote the posts directly above theirs.

Your intentions are honorable. But, this is not the way to go. You would be more helpful by doing spell work for your friend.

www.lukymojo.com/healing.html

OR sending the mojo to your friend.

I hope this helps and I pray that your friend has a speedy recovery

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

faxtrivia

Unread post by faxtrivia » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:16 am

I was reading the attraction ritual here: http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
and this ritual gives you a ''trained lodestone'' as a charm. So to make it's power even more powerful, can it be added to a mojo bag? Also can lodestones be purified to stop the spell attached to it and be used for another spell?

faxtrivia

Unread post by faxtrivia » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:23 am

Oh and I forgot, thank you miss aida :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello, faxtrivia ,

You're welcome!! LOL

Absolutely yes, you can use them in a mojo bag.

But, no, they ought not be used for different spells.

www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Good luck with your mojo hand!
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:08 am

Hello everyone ,
I feel extremely stupid ! I created a Mojo bag , with LM powders and Deer's tongue and some other herbs to get someone to contact me. Prayed over the herbs and powder , dabbed Mercury oil onto the Mojo. And I realized , I never wrote a Petition !
I placed a baptized photo of the target with DOB and name inside. Wrote a petition paper : his name seven times and contact me on top , Mercury symbol in the corners. But I didn't write my name.
Is this a problem or was it enough that I was asking the powders , herbs and oil to get him to contact Me.
Thank you all and I am very sorry to be a pain!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”