Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:27 am

The mojo is dead, and perhaps your rootworker can try to revive it, but personally, I would consider it dead. I am not sure what your rootworker means by reworked, but that is something you need to discuss with them.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:05 am

oh, yup, he and I agreed it's totally dead but he told me to send it back to him and that he would, in his words, "re-work it." I was so grateful to him that I didn't want to ask too many questions. I just took that to mean that he is going to bring it back to life, so to speak. Pray over it, smoke it, anoint it. Honestly, I'm not sure how it's done but he said he would take care of it.

So my question starts at the point after resurrection. After he does his thing, will it be as if this never happened? thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Stars, you wrote, "I am not sure what your rootworker means by reworked." Since you are a student of mine, i would like to point you to lesson 52, page 418 of your course book, where you will learn the procedure that a professional conjure doctor uses in renewing and reworking a mojo hand.

Babybio, to renew or rework a hand means that the practitioner will revive and refresh the hand and bring it back to life. It will then be "as good as new."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

420king

Unread post by 420king » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:14 am

i have a few questions bout the mojo hand,,,, i have a mojo hand- ive heard that if someone sees your mojo hand it dies/looses its powers,,, i was seen by a conjure man ( he didnt make this one ) he was feeding the one i gott from him,,, im sure my girlfriend seen it, she described it to me...

if this is the case, the hand is dead, can i bring new life to it,,

if not can i use some of the ingredients in a new hand,,,

if not how do i properly dispose of it,,,

one other question--- how long is a hand good for,,, once it serves a single purpose ----hmmmm....

thats it...

thanks

420king

thanks saint expedite for all youve done for me.....
THE 420 KING

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 am

The Nation Sack is the only mojo that I am personally aware of that is killed just by others seeing it (and with the Nation Sack I'm pretty sure it's the TARGET seeing it that will kill it, I don't know about other people in general). Otherwise it's being TOUCHED by someone other than the owner or maker that kills it, not just being seen.

So...you're fine there. If you're very worried you can do a yes/no divination, or have an AIRR worker do that for you on the "health" of your mojo.

A hand is good as long as it is well-maintained, unless it was made for one very specific goal. If your mojo's work is done, then bury it respectfully in your yard.

I am moving this post into the mojo bag thread, which you may wish to read through as all these questions and many more are addressed within it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Pokerdealer

Unread post by Pokerdealer » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:13 pm

I have a question regarding the touching of another's mojo bag. If you have a mojo bag made for you from another person that means you would be the second person touching the bag the person that made it for you is the first so my question is. If I touched my girlfriends bag or actually brushed up against it is it still working? I found that many say that one cannot touch anothers but the question came up above. Thanks again for any help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:34 pm

You asked this question before, and it was responded to. You need to get some divination done, and see if it is still working. There may be a chance the mojo bag can be reworked.

what-is-the-best-mojo-bag-for-my-career ... tml#p62015

Pokerdealer

Unread post by Pokerdealer » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 pm

The reason I had asked this question is that we went to the lady that made it and she said that my gf does not need to have another bag made. What I read on this forum and elswhere is that if touched that one would need a new bag made. Just alittle confusing. Thanks this forum is very good just would like to be sure.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Your rootworker makes the bag for you yes, but if anyone other than you touches the bag then it usually kills the bag. The historical reason goes all the way back to slavery and hiding it from the master. The spiritual reason is because the mojo hand is more intimately tied to you than any other work.

Think about it, when you make a luck hand, it isn't just some talisman, it is a living spirit--it is your luck. Would you want someone touching your luck? When you make a love hand it isn't just a love talisman, it the spirit that embodies all you want in your love.

So the spirit of the mojo hand is so deeply tied to your own spirit and your desires that you keep it hidden and safe.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:29 am

If the Rootworker who has made the mojo tells you that it is alive and doesn't need to be remade then I would trust their judgment if I were you. If you didn't trust their work you should see another worker. We don't know what traditions your worker works in. We don't know the situation in which it was touched, and you stated that you didn't actually handle the bag, but brushed up against it. We don't know that bag the way your rootworker does. I can tell if a bag is dead or not and she probably can too. Some might use a pendulum to check it. This has been described many times in the forum so just check around if you want to read about it. That way she can learn how to check for herself that the bag is alive. Or she can get a 10 minute reading from a reader at AIRR to check if the mojo is dead.

chinadoll
Newly Registered

Unread post by chinadoll » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:44 pm

I'm new here my bf post but my question is regarding someone touching the mojo bag. I keep it I'n my front pocket of my pants so if someone touched my outside pants not the bag would that be touched? Sorry if not I'n correct forum. Thank you wen

moschino23

Unread post by moschino23 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:33 pm

if i had my mojo in my pants pocket and someone rubbed against me, not actually touching my bag but the outside my pants, is my mojo still good?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 pm

I would say yes, still good --- it would have to be direct contact to really hurt the mojo. I could be wrong though, so stay tuned for more feedback soon.

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:17 pm

That won't kill a mojo someone has to physically touch it to kill it off, you're ok. :)
HRCC Student #1559

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:00 pm

From what I've read on the forums, it's okay to have a mojo serve double purpose and I find that the roots and herbs for this are often used for both purposes. My partner has had a long streak of bad luck, some of it probably his own doing and I also feel like he's been had some tricks laid on him, just not sure by whom. Anyhow, I'm putting together a hand that's comprised of the following: Devil's Shoestring (9 pieces wrapped with white thread that has 9 knots in it), High John whole root, and a bluing ball. The herbs I'm adding are rue and agrimony for the uncrossing done by others and hyssop for his own sins. Do I need to add a personal concern? I also read of an old-time method where one took a bit of whiskey in their mouth, recited a Psalm (51st seems right in this case) and then spit that on or in the bag to fix it. And I'm also dressing it with LM 'Fiery Wall of Protection oil. Anything I'm forgetting? This is my first hand and I'd like for it to work out well. We need a serious change of luck here. I've just started doing rootwork and have had some great success so far with honey jars, a protection wash of the house, and using the Peaceful Home spell kit.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:12 pm

This sounds like a good mojo hand. A few comments, though:
Blade66 wrote:a long streak of bad luck, some of it probably his own doing
You're right about the hyssop. Put some Eucalyptus in there, too, and some herbs for wisdom, courage, and clear thinking.
Do I need to add a personal concern?
That's always a good idea if you have the opportunity.
I also read of an old-time method where one took a bit of whiskey in their mouth, recited a Psalm (51st seems right in this case) and then spit that on or in the bag to fix it.
That sounds powerful and old-timey. Where did you find it?*

*In the Hoodoo Rootwork Course book, I bet ...? :roll:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

peggy

Unread post by peggy » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:41 am

hello i have a quick question how do you uncross yourself from your enemy ,that has buried the spell at a graveyard?what i'm tring to ask is what to purchase i have a reading coming up with miss bri as soon as she get with me.I already know fiery wall protection, and 13 herb bath any othr suggestions?
CONTEND O LORD WITH THOSE WHO CONTEND WITH ME;FIGHT AGAINST THOSE WHO FIGHT AGAINST ME...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:52 am

What is necessary is different to each individual circumstance - I would wait until your reading with Miss Bri.

The general suggestions remain the same: Uncrossing, 13-Herb Bath, Chinese Wash, Fiery Wall

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:22 am

----------That's always a good idea if you have the opportunity.
I also read of an old-time method where one took a bit of whiskey in their mouth, recited a Psalm (51st seems right in this case) and then spit that on or in the bag to fix it.
That sounds powerful and old-timey. Where did you find it?*

*In the Hoodoo Rootwork Course book, I bet ...? :roll:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
-----------

Thanks for the feedback, that does help - I can easily get the personal concerns. I added hyssop, rue and agrimony since I had them on hand. I'll add the personal concerns tonight and fix the hand with whiskey and Fiery Wall of Protection oil.

I'm working myself up to doing the coursework. I'm still trying to absorb as much as I can on the forums, HHRM, and actually do some of the work before I apply.

The recitation with a mouthful of whiskey is from an old eye-witness account on Southern-Spirits.com - the actual story is about half-way down the page, where it says he was reciting an old Celtic-Scottish prayer...

http://www.southern-spirits.com/owen-ho ... balls.html

The whole site is an amazing resource for first person accounts of hoodoo being practiced. It does help if you've read the forums or HHRM or other work so that you can sort out what is actually being done vs. the observers perception of it.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Update - He left the mojo laying on the couch and the dog ate it, literally - chewed a hole in the flannel and ate everything but the bluing ball from what I can tell. i checked and the herbs seem relatively harmless though they got puked up rather rapidly. The High John root is listed as purgative and a laxative, but that didn't seem to be a major problem.

I didn't take this as a very good sign, but I buried the remnants of mojo hand #1 in the yard and set about making the new mojo which seems to be doing the job just fine.

MsSha

Unread post by MsSha » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Hello all, i have a question about my Uncrossing mojo bag. It has gotten wet from rain and I just stopped feeding it because of this. I feel like it is dead and i would like to dispose of it. I'm just not sure whether or not to bury it in my front or back yard. I have also read on here stated by Ms Cat that you could burn it.... IDK :? i just need some advice because my mojo bag has been sitting in my room in a secret place for a couple of weeks now b/c i am not sure what to do with it.... Please help
I AM WHO I AM AND IT IS WHAT IT IS...

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 pm

From what I've read, an uncrossing mojo (being protective and thus positive) would benefit from being buried in your back yard. Here's a link to the disposal information. Hope that helps:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

It includes some information on burning materials.

MsSha

Unread post by MsSha » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Thanks for the response! :D
I AM WHO I AM AND IT IS WHAT IT IS...

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Okay, I have an odd variation on the "don't touch the mojo" thing. I made a mojo for my partner and it seemed to be alive and doing its job just fine. Things were noticeably turning around. Then yesterday I happened to pick up a pair of his jeans and put my hand in the pocket to pull whatever was in there out. I immediately knew that I had touched the mojo with my fingertip. I didn't pull it out or anything, but my quandary is whether I am exempt from the no-touch rule since I created it, or if after the mojo hand was fixed and passed on to it's new owner I had to remain hands off... I made him feed it again to try to revive it and if that doesn't seem to work, then I'll have to do some divination on it to see if it's really still alive. Is pendulum best for that? Thanks for any feedback or reference to another post.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:25 pm

This topic is always interesting to me, as some mojos like nation sacks cat mentions via hyatt as being shared by women to women with no killing, and blues song of ppl seeing the mojo on em while playing , no killing. yet we try to figure out to what degree we must keep safe and prevent killing our own. Generally I keep mine hidden, their was a few close call sees but in general iv never had seeing one kill it then again most ppl around me are completely ignorant to it as well. touching it I prevent anyone.. one poster asked if another rubs on you, no its fine. above poster im not sure, you really touched it, I think you are on the write track to read it and find out.. generally when I killed a mojo I can tell, i just dont feel anything with it when I hold it anymore. If thats the case burry it properly and prepair another. as for ur case id ask the partner to spend some time with it and see if it feels right.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 am

Thanks for the reply, I'll see if he can feel or not feel anything. I'm think I'll need to do a divination on it either way.

aldagsee

Unread post by aldagsee » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:23 am

Way back I ordered a mojo hand or bag from LMC for luck. I did not read the instructions at all and just put it in my pocket. Now I realized that the intructions are so important after the damege has been done. The most stupid thing I ever done was to open my mojo bag and separate all the contends inside of it. My motive is to see everything inside and to experiment each individual items since I didn't have the patience and give it some time to manifest it's power. I even said that this was just bull- s%*#t at one point. Ever since I did that, I have been experiencing bad luck big time. Could the cause of my bad luck is by disrespecting my mojo bag? But of course I regret what I've done and entend to be carefull from now on. Now that I've grown up and have figure the consequenses of my stupidness, could I order another mojo bag from one of the reputable AIRR Roatworker? But of course be more careful from now on and askes a lot of questions plus read the instructions. I have learned so much in this forum.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:21 pm

I see you answered your own question.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:41 pm

The mojo bag didnt cause your bad luck either. If you already had bad luck to begin with then the mojo bag didnt work and/or you didnt work it properly.

So you need to do some uncrossing work as well as getting a reading to see what could be the cause of your bad luck.
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Ask your rootworker if they can possibly revive your bag...if not you will have to get another one.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Great advice by both jwmcclin and Starsinthesky7!
don't beat yourself up! Here is something to read that will put your mind at ease also.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/practicaltips.html
All is well and take care and good luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

calaren
Newly Registered

Unread post by calaren » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:37 am

I bought these two mojo hands (3x, I believe) several years ago from Lucky Mojo. Right after I bought them, they promptly disappeared! Hiding, maybe? :) I found them again today, and I can't remember for the life of me what ones they were. I'd like to identify them if possible to know whether I want to keep them and get the appropriate oils, etc., or respectfully dispose of them.
Can anyone help?
Sorry to post links to the pictures - I couldn't figure out how to post pictures in here without using BBCode. :|

Here's both mojo hands together - both have an owl charm on the outside.
http://i52.tinypic.com/339lg14.jpg

Here's the insides of the yellow mojo hand.
http://i56.tinypic.com/2s192r6.jpg

Here's the insides of the red mojo hand.
http://i53.tinypic.com/2wqtz4m.jpg

Thanks for any help you all can give!!
"The process of delving into the black abyss is to me the keenest form of fascination." -HP Lovecraft

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 pm

The yellow bag is King Solomon Wisdom and the red bag is probably Psychic Vision.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:24 am

If it's been several years since they were fixed, then they are very likely dead and will need to be disposed of. Mojo bags need to be fed and worked regularly in order to keep working strongly. Since they are alive, if they are not fed, they will die.

You can do a divination on them to find out if there is any chance of saving them, but after several years I would say it is unlikely. :(

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:36 am

Devi Spring wrote:If it's been several years since they were fixed, then they are very likely dead and will need to be disposed of. Mojo bags need to be fed and worked regularly in order to keep working strongly. Since they are alive, if they are not fed, they will die.

You can do a divination on them to find out if there is any chance of saving them, but after several years I would say it is unlikely. :(
Devi, in this situation can the larger pieces such as roots and rabbit foot be saved to make a fresh mojo bag? thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:16 am

Generally speaking you can use the large pieces over again, but I would still do a divination to check that just in case.

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:38 pm

My mojo hand has been kill and I am preparing to bury it. I am sure I know the answer to this already but can I keep the coins that where inside of it? (Three lucky pennies and a silver mercury dime).

I'm sure I have to bury them to but wanted to double check.

Thanks!
-Auberon

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Yes you can keep the coins. Do a divination just to be certain.
I would cleanse them and pray over them though before I worked with them on anything else.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:01 pm

You can cleanse the coins and use them in another mojo if you choose as Triplethreat mentioned.

calaren
Newly Registered

Unread post by calaren » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Ah, thanks so much everyone! I assumed that the bags were dead, but I was just curious to know what they were. :)
"The process of delving into the black abyss is to me the keenest form of fascination." -HP Lovecraft

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:38 am

Thank you! I thought I'd have to bury it all. The coins are now on my alter awaiting a good cleansing.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:57 am

:)

finey

Unread post by finey » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi to all, I was wondering if I have never used my mojo bag, oils, candles, herbs, lodestone for a year and I don't want them anymore can I burn them? A hoodoo doctor gave them to me but I'm just not interested in using them no offense to anybody.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Burning is one of the most classic forms of disposal for ritual items.
See this page on Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

FlightResponse

Unread post by FlightResponse » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:41 pm

I accidentally left a mojo bag in the pocket of a pair of pants that were subsequently run through the wash/dryer.

I know that the materials should be discarded and a new mojo made, but my question is that: among the materials were some stones. Do they need to be replaced, or can they be re-consecrated and used again?

Thanks!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:37 pm

See back to introduction post and refer to Hoodoo in Theory and Practice and also Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, for traditional methods and "stones".
Have a divination by a Member of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:40 pm

My ex girlfriend has my mojo. I'm pretty sure she's touched it, but I know she has no idea what it is. Is everything ok? :?:
HRCC Graduate #1765

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:01 pm

My understanding is that if anyone sees or touches a mojo hand of yours, it's dead. No ifs, ands, or buts.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Obskultus wrote:My ex girlfriend has my mojo. I'm pretty sure she's touched it, but I know she has no idea what it is. Is everything ok? :?:
Maljen is quite correct, your mojo bag is very much dead.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Read further about mojos here (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:55 am

Buy or make a new one. If you can get the old one back, give it a decent burial.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:27 pm

I had my bag inside my panties (an uncrossing and protection one) and when I took it out the seam was slightly torn. can I still use it? I need protection badly.....thanks

Thank you St. Expedite, St. Dymphna, St. Anthony, St. Jude and my departed loved ones Dan, Donna, Marie, John, Andrew, Theresa, Danny

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi I followed the directions on the bag with devil's shoe string in it, that came with my uncrossing kit.

1) The bag is a little too small (I finally found a red flannel one....not sure why that specific material and color is used.....) some of the twigs are sticking out. should I cut them or.....I suppose it has to be nine of them?

2) Also, is there anything else I can or should put in the bag?

3) Where should I carry it....should I have it on me somewhere or somewhere in my bag?

4) Finally....it says red flannel for protection and green for money. If it's in red will it bring protection only? I've never used this before.....thanks for any feedback. I need protection badly.

Thank you St. Expedite, St. Dymphna, St. Anthony, St. Jude and my departed loved ones

snake

Unread post by snake » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:37 pm

You might want to put the whole current bag into a new bag and sew it really well so that it doesn't tear any further. Your bag will probably appreciate being fed and dressed again in the new bag.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:19 pm

How old is this mojo, if I may ask? If it is new and working well, I'd advocate neatly mending the bag or putting the whole bag into a new flannel bag, then smoke and dress it well. If it has torn because it is old and worn out, you ought to consider having it remade, especially since you state you are in need of strong protection.

Good luck.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Actually, its not clear what you are asking.... It came with the Uncrossing spell kit, everything is included that is needed. Instructions are included...where to wear it...

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 pm

sorry for the confusion. It said in the directions that if you put it in a red flannel bag it brings protection. I did that......I'm just wondering if anyone knows what else I should do with it. Like where should I wear it, should or could I add anything else to it?

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:35 pm

thanks. I actually just bought it yesterday. This relates to my last question.....I bought a red flannel bag to put devils shoestring in for protection. Should I add the contents of the mojo bag to that? Would they go together? It's just a small tear.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:46 pm

ariela wrote:sorry for the confusion. It said in the directions that if you put it in a red flannel bag it brings protection. I did that......I'm just wondering if anyone knows what else I should do with it. Like where should I wear it, should or could I add anything else to it?
Some mojo bags are supposed to be worn or carried in a certain way -- a Jack Ball under the right armpit, for instance, or a Nation Sack under your skirt, near your lady parts.

For most mojo bags, though, there aren't such particular instructions. There are some general principles, though:
  • Wake it by smoking it with incense or warming it over a candle flame;
  • Feed it regularly with a smidgen of the appropriate oil;
  • DON'T open it!
  • DON'T let your pets play with it or let it go through the washing machine!
Many people believe you should not let anyone else see or touch your mojo; others aren't so cautious. I'm even more cautious than that -- I prefer not to let anyone know whether I own any mojo bags or not.

All this is prelude. I don't see a problem with snipping the ends off the twigs if they are too long for the bag. If you are trying to uncross your money luck or protect your money, Devil's Shoe String is a great thing to have in a mojo bag. It's used to attract good customers while keeping the bad ones away. By all means add other protective/prosperity herbs and roots -- patchouli and dragon's blood, for instance -- as well as things that are more restricted to prosperity work, such as lodestone and pyrite.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:40 pm

ariela, I merged your posts together, because as you said, you are discussing the same thing.

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 am

Question: so, if the mojo bag is not to be opened, how do you feed with its oil?

If you open it to feed it, does it die?
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”