Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:23 am

You dab the oil onto the outside of the bag to feed it.

And yes, opening a tied mojo bag effectively kills it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

metanoia

Unread post by metanoia » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:32 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Mojo bags take the natural spirits and energies innate within the herbs and curios and draws them out towards a particular goal. This is believed to create a completely personalized, new mojo spirit that works for you and you alone. Despite how close we are to other people, we all have different ideas about things like love, wealth, success etc. Its these difference that influence a mojo bag. For example, you have a very specific intention in mind, but that intention could be completely different from what a friend or lover has or believes about the same subject. If they don't see you mojo bag they cannot speculate and influence.

Secondly the spirit you create with the mojo bag is ment to literally meld with you, to bring in the elements you seek into your life. Touching a bag kills the spirit because it gets contaminated with someone else's touch. While hoodoo may not have an elaborate or expressed idea about things like etheric fields/auras or the alchemical elements, they seem to still have an unspoken respect to them. If you are melding something into your personal "aura" then another person touching your bag would infect the spirit with their auric energies.

At least this is what I've seen.
I had a thought occur to me while reading explanations as to why we should keep others from touching Mojo Bags. There is the story of Christ in a group of people. He asks the people "who has touched me?" He said tha he knew someone had touched him because he felt power go out of him. Maybe this also illustrates how our Mojo's power can be compromised when touched.

B

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Help I lost my mojo! it just completely disappeared a few weeksago. l've given up looking 4 it. I'm sure it wasnt stolen just lost. what does this mean?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:25 pm

SweetLady wrote:Help I lost my mojo! it just completely disappeared a few weeksago. l've given up looking 4 it. I'm sure it wasnt stolen just lost. what does this mean?
Well, it means you lost it. If someone else found it and touched it, it is surly dead. And since you don't have it and can't work it, expect its influence in your life to fade away.
HRCC Student #1559

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 am

Ugh, I just ran my Mojo Bag through the rinse cycle by accident. ): I was putting clothes in and ran a rinse of Follow Me Boy crystals. Ugh I am so mad at myself. Normally I keep it by my bed at night, but not last night, it was between two pairs of jeans. To me, it doesnt signify anything other than my carelessness, as I was really tired last night. I have ordered a new one.
I loved my old one sooo much.Once it dries out, where do I bury it. so so sad, so so sad.
Thank You
FireAnt

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:17 am

Hi FireAnt,

Generally the back or front yard of your house. If you live in an apartment, inside the earth of a potted plant. You can read through the following pages of HITAP (Hoodoo in Theory and Practice) for extra information on mojo hands and earth burial in the home yard:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#earth
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Hope this helps.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:24 am

yes, it does help, aura. im still so sad. i have a house with yards. i know front to attract n back to keep it close. but ill reread those links. thank you so much.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 am

im gonna put it in the back. thank you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Maybe this is me, but a Mojo is alive!
Y'all be careful now, you took a lot of care and stock obtaining your Mojo or even making one with Lucky Mojo Products. Would y'all put a pet in a washer or dryer? No. You would not.
Care for your Mojo. :)
Just a hopeful suggestion :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:Maybe this is me, but a Mojo is alive!
Y'all be careful now, you took a lot of care and stock obtaining your Mojo or even making one with Lucky Mojo Products. Would y'all put a pet in a washer or dryer? No. You would not.
THIS.

Because getting anything to work hinges on sincerity. Well said, Miss Tammie Lee! :D

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 am

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:Maybe this is me, but a Mojo is alive!
Yes I know! And I know it was alive because afterwords it felt different. I felt different. The house felt different. Believe me I am kicking and chastising myself. I felt so alone yesterday and so sad. And I cant believe I did something so careless and stupid. I apologized to my mojo, prayed over it and buried it. Believe me I regret it.
And no I would not put a pet in a washer. It was a careless accident. I have signs by the washer now to check everything.
I cant say anything else but Im sorry, really I feel like Ive lost my best friend.

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:58 am

It sounds like you won't let it happen again. Don't beat yourself up, it happened, you can't take it back or you would. It was carelessness, you didn't do it on purpose. We're all human. ;) Just start the new one.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:17 am

Thanks, and I am getting a new one. But its a sad occasion. I really loved it and it loved me.

AoD

Unread post by AoD » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:53 am

Hi,

I bought the triple strength Love Me mojo bag... I just started the nine days of candle lighting to prepare it on Tuesday. And today the landlord entered my room to change the thermostats (my roommate "forgot" to tell me the landlord would be needing access to my room today so I didn't think about hiding my stuff somewhere safe). The thing is, my altar is right there in my room and I know he saw the mojo bag for sure but I have no way of knowing whether he touched it or not. :? What do I do now? Is my mojo scrapped? Should I just re-start the whole candle burning again for another nine days, or do I need to do something else? Thanks..!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Well the best way to tell this is to work with your mojo, pray with your mojo and determine if it feels alive or not. If you don't trust yourself to accurately determine that get a quick consult with one of the AIRR members. Miss cat and Conjureman Ali both provide readings at $10/10 minutes which would be appropriate for this question.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:54 pm

I agree with Miss Bri, and then discuss what possible remedies you can do to prevent this from happening the next time.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

AoD

Unread post by AoD » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Alright, thanks a lot for the info :)

kathy1118
Newly Registered

Unread post by kathy1118 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:13 am

I have a reconcilication mojo bag.
But, the mojo bag was fell into water for several hours by my mistake and got wet!
What can I do?
Do I need to buy a new one?
Thanks!><

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:36 pm

You probably need to buy a new one, yes.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

keller

Unread post by keller » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:22 am

Right I am really worried so i was doing my Lucky Mojo gris gris bag spell for getting back i guy i was seeing, and here is were i got stupid.

My makeshift altar was plastic rather than my usual wooden table and so when the candles burnt out they melted the plastic severly singeing the top half of my bag. The ingredients however are intact.

I am really gutted because i put sooooo much energy into it that i feel it may be ruined.

I have a spare Lucky Mojo red bag. Wwould it be possible to just transfer the contents into this new bag?

Would it affect the spell? or do i have to do it from scratch? :(

help is definately needed.

keller.x

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:24 am

It is totally ruined.

Fire is one of the major ways to destroy a spell.

You must start again.

Your carelessness with basic rules of fire safety mean that you are not yet a true practitioner of this art. You need a lot more grounding, spiritually and practically, before you take on work with fire at an altar.

You could have burned your house down. You are lucky you are still alive.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

bluemoon

Unread post by bluemoon » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:19 am

I bought a Lucky Red Clover mojo hand from Lucky Mojo a few months ago. I personalized it by anointing the John the Conqueror root, placing a personal item in the bag, and including a piece of paper with three specific wishes.

I had it in my pocket, and guess I didn't tie it tightly enough, but most of the contents came out of the bag into my pocket. It took a while before I realized that this had happened. As soon as I figured out what had happened, I put the contents back in the bag.

Wondering if the power of the mojo bag has been destroyed because of what happened. If not, wondering what I can do to re-empower it.

Perhaps do what is recommended when one first gets it again?

Thanks.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 pm

I would feed the bag with a little of the dressing Oil that came with the Mojo Bag, pray over it and light a candle dressed with the same oil and set it next to the bag to "feed" it. As long as no other person saw the Mojo or touched it, you should be OK.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:12 pm

If the contents came out of the bag, then you need to redo the bag. When we tie a mojo we are tying its spirit into the bag, whenever it slips loose or the knot comes undone or otherwise opens up then the spirit is let loose. Remake your bag and bring it back to life with incense, candle, oil, and prayers.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

moodoo

Unread post by moodoo » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:55 pm

I have a related question. I have a Mojo Bag that has been lying "dead" for about a year..

It never really worked well, despite attempts to use candles dressed in High John oil with Psalm 23 prayers etc. A few potential flares of results came (but perhaps these results were from the candle work and not from the bag itself.) After a while I gave up. Now I try again.

My dowsing tells me it can INDEED work to get it working, and I have already started, but I would like to also ask here, would a year old bag be "dead" forever, or is there a chance to get it "up and running again"?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:39 am

Well, if your dowsing indicated that you can work to get it going again, then you already have your answer!

moodoo

Unread post by moodoo » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:54 am

Thank you! However dowsing can be prone to wishful thinking. :)

moodoo

Unread post by moodoo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:56 pm

I've dowsed all ideas I've had about my bag so far, and I performed those action which the dowsing indicated would boost it. The dowsing now says 90% of full power. Not bad for a n00b.

I suppose the information about which type of bag it is isn't so relevant here, since I just happened to have this one and don't really need that results right now - but for the curious I can tell that the bag is of the "Kiss me now" type - or similar.

First I dowsed its power to about 40%. Odd that it had ANY power after a year of lying unused since it didn't seem to give any results.

Then I gave different suggestions of actions to perform and dowsed how that would add to the power.
1) Dowsed that reading the psalm 23 would give it life, every day for a week, so I have done that.
2) Dowsed that dressing it with an oil would boost a lot.
3) I dowsed which oil to use from the ones I have at home, and choice was "LM Fast Luck" oil.
4) Spontaneously I also held the bag trying to reach a lustful state and projecting that energy through my body via my arm into the bag - but I didn't get into it very well and dowsing afterwards told me this isn't necessary and doesn't add much - but doesn't hurt it either.
5) Dowsed that burning a candle for it would boost a lot. Dowsing gave that a white tea-candle would be almost as good as a red regular candle and since I would be going to bed I chose that method for safety.
6) Dowsing said that dressing the candle with an oil would boost but even without that the candle would still be very good. Anyway I dressed the white tea-candle with "LM Fast Luck" oil and put the bag next to the candle and read Psalm 23 2-3 times.
7) Dowsed that reading an intent out loud would boost better than simply assuming it would do its work, so while candle was burning I verbalized an intent (more or less "make me sexually attractive and attract great sex partners into my life")
8) I also visualized the bag strongly attracting something which I didn't visualize in detail just "sexy partners". This almost made the candle go out, perhaps coincidence. ;)

I skip some details for clarity. Dowsing says it's now on 90% which is promising. I suppose someone with experience of this would jump it to 500% on my scale...

I didn't know how to get NEW ideas from the dowsing, but I'm fairly good at testing ideas that I DO have with it... although I'm sure some of that was pure madness.

I don't know the regular procedure for making mojo bags. Would someone be so kind and correct my madness above, or add something to it? :)

moodoo

Unread post by moodoo » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:58 pm

I should add that I opened it to add a few nail clippings and a hair to connect it even more to me.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Generally speaking mojos are not opened after they are tied, as that releases the spirit. I would check it with your divination.

moodoo

Unread post by moodoo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:52 am

Thank you Devi. I didn't ask that specific question yet but since it reports being effective to 90% I have been assuming it must be still in the bag, alive. Maybe I fool myself.

Further dowsing gave that I should read psalm 23 three times and then verbally state its purpose, and then sleep with it under the mattress close to my head. Makes any sense?

sweetie

Unread post by sweetie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:50 pm

I think there's some merit to the idea that a mojo hand can give people the wrong take on you, but I don't believe it's instant death to the hand if it's only been seen and not touched. Maybe this varies by region, family tradition, etc. but when I'm doing dress fittings I've had plenty of ladies unpin their bags and hand them to me (I'm a white woman btw) to set it safely aside until the fitting is done. I've also had requests to make secret pockets in suits and dresses (yes, even wedding dresses), and I feel pretty safe in assuming at least some of those pockets are for mojo hands.

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:14 am

Hi,

I had a healing mojo hand for my knee injury which was working great. My crazy ex torn it from my neck and took it apart because he thought it was being used against him. The pieces are scattered around my living room and front porch as of now. I know I have to order a new one but should I cleanse the area? Should I get whatever is left of it and dispose of it in the proper manner? Thanks....

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:54 am

Others may have more apt responses with respects to the cleansing, but as to the disposal of what's left of the mojo - I would definitely give it a proper burial since it worked so well for you. Give thanks by putting it gently to rest (in a potted plant or in the back yard would be great). So sorry this occurred: losing a mojo is like losing a friend :(
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Thanks aura! Yes, it was very painful.

michaeldavis
HRCC Student

Unread post by michaeldavis » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:27 pm

QematetSau wrote:Hi,
I had a healing mojo hand for my knee injury which was working great. My crazy ex torn it from my neck and took it apart because he thought it was being used against him. The pieces are scattered around my living room and front porch as of now. I know I have to order a new one but should I cleanse the area? Should I get whatever is left of it and dispose of it in the proper manner? Thanks....
Hi QuematetSau,

Personally, I would gather the remains and dispose of them properly. It shows respect for the mojo and sets that "torn" energy to rest. When you get the new one going, you would obviously want to take precautions to hide it from the ex. But it sound like that relationship might need some work, too! As always, getting a reading or doing one for yourself seems appropriate. ;)

MD
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Thanks MD. I'm gonna get protection and banish him from my life for good.

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:04 pm

I recently purchased the triple strength steady work mojo bag. So I never used a mojo bag and didn't know the "rules" regarding them :o . For the first 7 days I prayed and dressed it. After that, I left it at my altar since I don't have a job. I live with my mother and other relatives who saw it, but never asked about it. The problem is that on the 6 or 7th day my bed broke, and I had to sleep on the couch. So when I moved my blankets and pillows, I forgot my mojo bag and told my mom to get it off of my broken bed. So she did and gave it to me. She doesn't know that it's a "mojo bag" per se, but she is aware of it and touched it. I did not know that they are supposed to be kept private or not to be touched. Does this mean my mojo bag has lost its' power? Was my mojo spell all for nothing? How can I rectify the situation?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 pm

It seems strange to purchase something one knows nothing about, but folks do it all the time.

If you want to learn about conjure -- its traditions, customs, beliefs, practices, and techniques -- i have written hundreds of free pages on the subject, and you should read all about whatever it is that you think you want to purchase.

Yes, when folks touch your mojo, it kills it. That's one of the oldest and most basic beliefs and customs in hoodoo. "As long as you KNOW me, don't you put your hand on my mojo!"

Here is a song about it, recorded in New York on February 17, 1932, almost 80 years ago:

=======================================================

TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY MOJO
by Leola B. "Coot" Grant and "Kid" Wesley Wilson

Spoken:
(F) Ah, play that thing! Did you get off?
(M) Come here, honey; I got something to tell you.
(F) Whaddaya want? Don't do THAT! Don't DO that!
As long as you KNOW me, don't you put your hand on my mojo!
(M) Why, honey?

Sung:
(F) Now, the Depression has made me do a lot of things
That i never done befo'
That's why I went to a fortune teller
And got me this lucky mojo
(M) Honey, I done seen your mojo
That thing ain't nothin' but a joke
(F) But if you keep your hands off a' my mojo,
I'm one woman will never be broke

Just keep your hands off a' my mojo, you can't cut off my luck
Now, keep your hands off a' my mojo, if you ain't got a buck
Time's is hard as hard can be
I don't want no broken man messin' 'round with me
Keep your hands off a' my mojo, you ain't got no time for me

(M) Now, me put my hands on your mojo,
Honey, what harm would that do?
(F) Now, it ain't no tellin', red hot Papa,
Mama may start lovin' you
(M) Heh, if...if you EVER start to lovin' me
Baby, won't that be just fine?
(F) But who's got time to love a man
Ain't got one thin dime?
(M) Yeah, but looky here -- I can give you lots of lovin'
'Cause you know I'm a lovin' cat
(F) But times' so doggone hard now, Baby
A woman can't live off a' that

It's time to love, it's time to pray
It's time to moan and shout
It's a time a woman's got other things
That she wants to think about

Now, keep your hands off a' my mojo, 'cause it sure is lucky to me
Now, keep your hands off a' my mojo, I wish i had two or three
I wear my mojo above my knee
To keep you from tryin to hoodoo me
So keep your hands off a' my mojo, if you ain't got no stuff for me

=======================================================

So there you have it. Live and learn!
catherine yronwode

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:56 am

An interesting question came up in my practice that I thought would be useful to share:

I made a mojo hand for a client and told him to put it away, not to let anyone touch it or see it once I had given it to him. The client was wondering if my touch would kill it. I told him that as the mojo maker, I should only touch it to give it to him or to refresh or re-make it, but otherwise I should not.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

alicia_angelus

Unread post by alicia_angelus » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Forgive me if this is a ridiculous question, but I've just gotten my first mojo hand and this is all very new to me. Is it all right for an animal, like a pet, to see your mojo hand? Does the rule about keeping it out of sight only apply to people? Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Read this topic alicia_angelus animals-and-mojo-hands-t7992.html -- your question has been merged into that ongoing thread.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:13 pm

I just had an experience with someone touching my mojo hand.Yet when I touch it I still feel the tingles in my spine..So I would say that its still alive,but based on the conversation my grandmother and I had regarding Witchcraft I most definitely will have to re-charge it because according to her Witchcraft and conjure is of the Devil.LOL... Its not about the person who touched its belief it about your faith in your mojo hand...Re-dedicate it and re-smoke it.The spiritual world and our Angelic helpers know the persecution that we go thru for the love of our Craft..Long live my fellow conjurers,rootworkers,readers,witches,and wizards.May the love of the Most High be with you always...I can't wait to take the Correspondence class...I'm hoping/praying to be a student before the end of the spring GOD WILLING.... Thank you again Miss Cat and the staff at Lucky Mojo.I just told a friend of mines about you guys.At first he didn't believe me,until he saw your inventory.LMAO.I told him you guys where THE TRUTH..By the way do you have to be a student to participate in the internship? Just curious

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:08 pm

I'm ordering a Triple Strength weight loss Mojo for myself. If after I've gotten to my target weight, would it be okay to give it as a gift to someone (specifically my mother)? Or would that destroy its power? I know you can't let other see and touch it but I don't know if that applies to giving it as a gift or not.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:38 am

Luckbewithme876 wrote:I'm ordering a Triple Strength weight loss Mojo for myself. If after I've gotten to my target weight, would it be okay to give it as a gift to someone (specifically my mother)? Or would that destroy its power? I know you can't let other see and touch it but I don't know if that applies to giving it as a gift or not.
No, no you could not give it away when your done with it. The mojo is YOURS, it is a living spiritual entity committed to help you lose weight, it is not a simple toy you can pass around. Once you reach your weight loss goal you should thank the mojo for all its help and respectfully bury it.
HRCC Student #1559

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 am

Okay. Thanks for replying. :)
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 pm

I've just received my mojo bag (red clover triple strength-smells so good) and wore it today. But I've just hugged my daughter's best friend and I've just remembered about not having no one else see it or touch it! Would hugging someone while you're wearing your mojo bag harm it? I hope not! :( By the way I have my mojo bag inside my bra under my blouse so it wasn't like she directly touched it with her hand, but I'm just concerned. I really hope not.

Thanks!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:40 pm

You are fine. I have mine in my bra too, and I hug folks all the time!
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html#keepithid

See you around The Forum!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Yay! Thanks so much Miss Tammie Lee! Me too!

Devraeve
Newly Registered

Unread post by Devraeve » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm

So, I got my "Triple Strength Fast Luck" Mojo Bag, but when I opened the package, the bag was open and the contents spilled out. Is this bag still usable? Thanks in advance!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 am

That sounds very wrong. The thing is, our bags are always very well tied and this just seems almost impossible to have happen, unless ...

You do not say where you live, but customers in foreign countries have occasionally reported that they have received mojo bags which had been opened by customs agents.

Luckily, all of our mojo hands have a name signed to them on a small piece of paper -- telling you who made your mojo.

Please call the shop at 707-887-1521 and ask to speak to Robin or to the name of the person who made your bag.

i want them to know about it, and also to work with you to make it right, that is, how to set the bag to working again.
catherine yronwode

Devraeve
Newly Registered

Unread post by Devraeve » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:32 am

Thank you so much. The contents can be put back in, which was more of my question. I waited a long time to get this, and I really don't want to have to wait to get another one.

Is the bag ruined? I didn't metaphorically seal it, so can I just put the contents back in and use it? Thanks, and I will call today and ask for Robin.

I live in California, and I was definitely the first person to open the package. No one else has seen it or touched it. I was going to just put the stuff back in, but then I read that you shouldn't.

However, with the bag completely new, I wonder if that even matters. As I stated, I waited about 4 weeks for this bag, and am, in fact, still waiting for another bag, so I really don't want to send this one back.

Also, thanks for all of the other reading material included. It was very awesome.

I spoke to Aidan, and he said to just put the stuff back in the bag. Thanks.

herry
Newly Registered

Unread post by herry » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:56 pm

You are fine. I have mine in my bra too, and I hug folks all the time!

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:17 pm

I personally wouldn't talk about a working mojo anymore than I would talk about a work-in-progress.

Just feed your mojo bag regularly, don't talk about it, don't let anyone touch it, and stop doubting and worrying about it so it can do its work without interference.
i forgot. you are right of course. thanks

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Sun May 13, 2012 7:20 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Yeah I agree with Devi. It is most likely dead. This happened to me before i even got to use mine. I was highly upset, but we live and learn. You could get some divination to see if there is the slightest chance to revive it.

My cleaner had to change my sheets and underneath my pillow were my mojos. I had forgotten to put them away before she came. I called the Lucky Mojo shop and they said that i can revive them myself the way i did it in the first place. All i had to do was following the instructions just like i would when i first recieve them. I had custom made triple strength mojos. All i had to do was to rewrite my petitions. Is it better to buy new ones again? I feel bumbed and confused as to what i should do. I mean i already started with 2 of them.

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Tue May 22, 2012 2:22 am

Hi,

I just found out my Fast Lucky Mojo bag did indeed died from encountering my ex-friend's negative energies. I did bragged to her earlier how lucky I was with this mojo bag. I think she specifically aimed it. And since then, my luck ran out.

The question is, how do you keep a mojo bag from dying again if I get a new one from LM? I put it in my jean pocket at the time.

My evil ex-friend send a wave of negative energies that month that killed my mojo bag and a bombardment of sleezy men approach me for a whole month.

I want to get a Fiery Wall of Protection mojo bag, but will it die if someone's negativites hits it?

What do you recommend for my evil friend? Mirror box? Inflammatory Confusion?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue May 22, 2012 6:48 am

Herein lay one of the primary reasons mojo secrecy is encouraged. Keep the mojo out of sight (and out of mind) of others, and such issues can be avoided. As for the other person's behavior; that's up to you. You can pick a fight over it, or chalk it up as a learning experience.
Two-Headed Doctor

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed May 23, 2012 9:49 am

Mister Hob is quite right. I would invite you to read the Keeping the Mojo Hidden found in the Mojo Hand and Root Bag section of Hoodoo in Theory and Practice. It would be best to properly Dispose of the mojo if you haven't already and purchase a new mojo and keep it hidden. Both physically and verbally. Best of luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

euphemia

Unread post by euphemia » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:46 pm

This may be an odd question...I couldn't search for it since "cat" and "mojo" were too common (go figure).

I know that no other person can see your mojo, but what about animals? I have two cats. So far, I've kept it hidden from them out of paranoia, but I wanted to ask: If my felines accidentally get a glimpse, is this just as bad as another person's seeing it? Would the mojo be "dead"?

more_mojo

Unread post by more_mojo » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:55 pm

I have a mojo bag that I didn't give proper attention to (and was probably too ambitious with its intention). Can I do anything to bring out back to life, our should I give it a proper burial and begin anew?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”