Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Wanttobehappy2016
Forum Member

Re: Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

Unread post by Wanttobehappy2016 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:13 am

Also forgot to add. I had captured my ex fluids in November when we were on somewhat better terms. on a rag I tied the knots in. I kept it in a ziplock bag and after a while it got a strong smell similar to ammonia. I smelled the same smell when I put urine in a bottle and closed it up for a few days. Was this still safe to use? I was afraid something would get on it of mines and tie me up too. So, I kept it in the plastic.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:50 pm

Hello Wanttobehappy2016,

If you managed to pee on your mojo bag that is a pretty bad sign. I personally would recommend making a new one. I am not sure exactly what your second question is asking. Are you thinking because you sealed up the cloth in something it somehow went bad and should not be used? Did it get something on it that you did not want to? I would say in general if it has his fluids on it you are fine to use it. If it has somehow gone rancid or something you might reconsider but I am not sure how that would occur in general.

Peace~

Nathen

jenelle21
Forum Member

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Oh my gosh help!!
My nation sack caught on fire today. I put it right next to my honey jar and sure enough it was too close. I managed to save it before it completely went up in flames but the whole top half is gone. I'm have had this mojo for 3yrs now and I'm afraid I might have to make a new one for sure. Perhaps a triple strength. It was a careless mistake but I feel so tied to it that I am incredibly saddened . if anyone has suggestion as to how to keep my spell going in the meantime please advise me.
Thank you
Jenelle 21

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi jenelle,

I'm so sorry this happened. You will need to make another one for sure. While you're preparing that, burn candles dressed in Love Me and Stay With Me, if this is the purpose of your nation sack.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-with-me.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

jenelle21
Forum Member

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Ordered my triple strength mojo today. Question will I be able to re use my items from within the original sack? Such as the dimes and maybe some items I added along the way? Or would you suggest starting from scratch? I'll be ordering a love me candle in the meantime just to keep the spark going
Thank you for all your help!

Wanttobehappy2016
Forum Member

Unread post by Wanttobehappy2016 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Hi Natstein,

A bad sign ? Oh gosh. I thought our urine was ok since it can be used in food or drinks. Should I take everything out and transfer to a new bag? Or would I have to redo the ritual over with my lady fluids? Also, yes I was wondering if my ex fluids had gone bad because it didn't have a scent when applied. But after being zipped shut in plastic for 3 weeks it had a ammonia smell.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:52 pm

Wanttobehappy2016, that ammonia smell is a sure sign that bodily fluids have gone bad. I wouldn't use them. You can freeze bodily fluids, but it might be awkward to explain if anyone else has any reason to go into your freezer. I much prefer to DRY personal concerns on clean cloth -- an inexpensive washcloth or handkerchief, for instance. Then they can be HIDDEN in places no one will ever think to look, and later rewetted to feed to someone, cut into strips for knot spells, etc.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, jenelle21 ,

Yes, you can use the dimes, and whatever you may have in there that is made of plastics, metals.

But not the herbs, etc.

Just cleanse them and start again with your new other items

Wishing you the best

Take care

jenelle21
Forum Member

Unread post by jenelle21 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Thank you for responding. everything still seems to be going very well between us. out of curiosity I did a pendulum reading over my mojo and the results were still in the positive. I've continued feeding it and praying to it because it still feels alive to me. maybe I caught it in time or maybe the intention is just that strong. whatever the reason may be I feel that is indeed still holding on and working for me. so thank you all for all the prayers and the work that you do over at lucky mojo !!

UncleJay
Newly Registered

Mojo hand problem

Unread post by UncleJay » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:37 am

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this post or not but I have a somewhat embarrassing problem. I have a mojo hand I created a few years ago and it's served me quite well. I always carry it in my waist next to my skin. Today I went to go to the bathroom and it fell from my waist and into the toilet! I snatched it from the water and its drying out right now. What should I do? Is it ruined?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Hi UncleJay,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

In the future, please do not start new topics like this as it makes more work for the moderators. I have merged your post with the correct thread, where you will find answers to your question.

Personally, I would re-do the mojo as this is not a good thing to have happen.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

MinervaBellezora
Forum Member

Unread post by MinervaBellezora » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:06 am

Hello,
I do have a bit of an odd question. I made a mojo bag recently but my two cats got ahold of it while I was in the shower. I know that mojos aren't supposed to be seen or touched by people, but does that include pets/animals as well? They didn't do any physical harm to it from what I can tell, they just loved on it profusely, but it feels lifeless, for lack of a better term. Did I accidentally get it killed and need to make a new one or can I resuscitate the one I have? Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Bellezora

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:50 pm

MinervaBellezora --

You called it. If it feels lifeless, the kitties killed it.
catherine yronwode

MinervaBellezora
Forum Member

Unread post by MinervaBellezora » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:51 am

Oh my, well, that's not good. Good thing I was already planning to restock my herbal supplies. Thank you for the reply.

I was unsure and didn't know if the same rules applied to pets or animals. I'll have to tuck the next one away better next time, thinking possibly a box to keep it in, since my boys can be sneaky little guys and too smart for their, or my, own good at times.

Am I correct in assuming that the next one shouldn't even be seen by my kitties then, just to be safe?

I apologize for the newbie questions, I am relatively new at making mojo bags.

Again, thank you for your insight.

Bellezora

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:16 am

Hello, MinervaBellezora ,

I suggest that you study and learn more about making mojos before you make your own. The fact that you are working with a type of magical tradition whose premises and customs are unknown to you does not indicate that you are well embarked on a path of knowledge.

Finding a good hands-on teacher who comes out of the African American community tradition is the best way to go. Taking one-time classes or workshops with professional root doctors can help too, if that is all you can find. You can also hire a professional rootworker to help you one-on-one via a rootwork consultation on skype, with video. Some members of AIRR will do this for clients at their regular rates.

Take care

MinervaBellezora
Forum Member

Unread post by MinervaBellezora » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:26 am

Miss Aida,
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm currently working and going to school full time so my study is between the two in my down time. A lot of what I have learned has been through the Lucky Mojo site, their kits, and books. I would like to learn more from someone who is knowledgeable in the traditions but I'm having a hard time finding a root worker in my area and my free hours are quite literally in the middle of the night, hence my own trial and error approach. I know a lot of the classes and workshops that I have found are in California and I'm unable to attend them since I live a state away. Is there a resource that I'm possibly missing that might have classes or rootworkers listed that are in my area?
Thank you for your help,
Bellezora

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello, MinervaBellezora ,

There are rootworkers in California !!

And, anyone of the AIRR members from all over the USA can give you magical coaching on the phone

I'm sure that some of them will help you with this

Find them here: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Take care

MinervaBellezora
Forum Member

Unread post by MinervaBellezora » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Miss Aida,
Oh, this is just awesome, in every sense of the word. Thank you so much for your help, I greatly appreciate it.
Thank you,
Minerva Bellezora

Freeze
Forum Member

Ripped Mojo bag in the middle of spell work

Unread post by Freeze » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:44 am

Hello, my mojo bag ripped in the 3rd day of casting a spell. Luckily I noticed it right away and lost very little. I opened the bag, then transferred all the contents into a new empty mojo bag, continuing my spell, while breathing into the bag, smoking, and praying over it. I'm hoping the mojo bag is still alive and strong. Ive read that one can open a mojo and add items if done properly but I havent seen any info on having to transfer mojo contents in the middle of work. Thought?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Dear Freeze --

I recommend that you do a divination over your torn and re-bagged mojo.

I am aware of no tradition that says "one can open a mojo and add items if done properly." You may be thinking of a Nation Sack. You may be confusing your fixed bag with a custom hand shipped by mail order that is not finished when it is sent to client, and the client is asked to add a personal concern. You may be thinking of an annual remaking of a bag for a client by a professional conjure worker.

Since you are unsure what to do or how to do it, i infer that you are not a professional toby maker. Therefore i cannot feel confident that you know how to remake a toby, because your description does not sound like what i would do when remaking a hand for someone.

If in doubt or if the divination proves the mojo to be dead, then bury it.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Freeze
Forum Member

Unread post by Freeze » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:39 pm

thanks for the valuable information..new order just placed..(with your company)

snouvavou
Forum Member

Unread post by snouvavou » Sat May 21, 2016 1:10 pm

Help! My Queen Elizabeth root has been in a mojo bag for months and accidentally fell out of my clothes at work. A co-worker (One I really dislike- to make it worse) picked it up and assumed it was someone's "prayer bag". I played dumb but promptly hid it away.I loved my QER but she feels ...soiled now. Any thoughts on how to properly and respectfully dispose of her?
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

snouvavou
Forum Member

Unread post by snouvavou » Sun May 22, 2016 4:44 pm

I went ahead and buried my Queen Elizabeth root mojo in the front yard per the suggestions from this thread(*sniff* I really loved Isabella :( )...I was just wondering if there was anything specific to do for a Queen Elizabeth root.
Oh well...* sighs and waits for new root*.
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Hello, snouvavou,

Aww, Isabella is a great name.
Just remember that things happen for a reason. Maybe it was her time to go.

Thank her ad tell her how much you will miss her and how much you loved her. Apologize for the mishap.

Take care

beloved
Forum Member

Unread post by beloved » Wed May 25, 2016 1:40 am

I forgot to take off my mojo while i did some cursing work. Will this affect it? Or should it be worn at all times? I sometimes forget Im wearing it (But I also feel incomplete without it, curiously).

Im curious if the energy you give off during cursework can be absorbed by the mojo. Can I cleanse the little guy? I keep a silver dime in my mojo could that help protect it from negativity?

Thank you!

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 25, 2016 7:01 pm

Hello, beloved,

I don't think it will be affected but...

You might want to feed it a little whiskey just to be safe.

Take care

Happyntd
Forum Member

Unread post by Happyntd » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:38 pm

I did the same thing. I forgot to take off my mojo during cursing work I performed yesterday. I used strong ingredients like goofer dust, banishing powder... Today I fed her oil. Should I feed her whiskey or do anything else? Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello, Happyntd,

You can feed her. That's fine.

But as long as she wasn't in direct contact with your work, there ought not be any problems

Take care

Happyntd
Forum Member

Unread post by Happyntd » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:22 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! You're awesome!

triana
Forum Member
Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

Unread post by triana » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:00 pm

Hi Everyone -- I've had my LM Steady Work mojo for about two months, it has not been seen, touched, dropped or damaged, but I haven't been giving it the quality attention it deserves. I feed it regularly, sleep with it under my pillow every night and carry it either on me or in my bag daily, but I don't talk to it the way I have with other mojos because of a general distraction in my life right now, does this kind of neglect kill a mojo? I also feel like maybe my petition was too specific, can I open it and change the petition, should I leave it the way it is, or should I take everything out and start over again? I've read this thread and still need clarification on this. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, triana,

Once a mojo hand is charged and closed, you cannot re open it under any circumstances.

Your mojo hand is most likely alive. You just need to talk to it and explain everything (with an apology) to it. Then, establish a new bond with it.

If it continues to do nothing, then it is dead. But give it some time and see what happens

take care

triana
Forum Member

Unread post by triana » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:18 am

Thank you, Miss Aida. Should I explain about the petition as well or just let that go?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:06 am

Hello, triana ,

Yes, you can explain the petition

It is best to treat your mojo hand like your very best friend. Talk to it, love it, feed it, nurture it.

Take care

triana
Forum Member

Unread post by triana » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:32 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.

triana
Forum Member

Unread post by triana » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:41 am

Sooo... this morning I woke up to find my mojo was missing and discovered it on the floor, up against the wall, under the bed. I sleep with it inside my pillow case because I have been tossing and turn a lot lately, I guess I had an overly rough night. When I picked it up, I felt nothing. Must I order a new one, or can I take everything out and start again with the items I have?

I feel awful about this because I know how I am and have always taken precautions when I sleep :(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:20 am

Hello, triana ,

It sounds like you'll have to start a new one.

In the future, you can pin it to the pillowcase at the top of the mojo hand. Or pin it to your sleepwear

Sorry

triana
Forum Member

Unread post by triana » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:38 am

Okay. Thank you, Miss Aida.

lavenderlove
Newly Registered

Unread post by lavenderlove » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:01 am

Hi everyone, I'm a new member here and found that this forum is filled with much information.
Of course, I'm posting here because there's a question I would like to ask. I've did several spells and two mojo bags before. But it was made when I was a newbie in this craft yet somehow it worked! So one of the mojo bag was made 3years ago to bring my ex-lover to love me (we were best buds back then) and we got together. I worked with the bag for a few months to a year and I felt like I actually don't need the bag anymore and told him about it. He was cool with it because apparently he already had feelings for me BEFORE I made the love mojo. So after that conversation, I left my love mojo in my cabinet-like-altar (I don't have privacy and my family will freak out if they see me having an altar) and has been untouched until now.

Two months ago, we broke up because of his friends. I've got myself a rootworker to do some reconciliation work but yet no results and the reason being is that first, I'm in no state to do hoodoo as I'm in such a messed up condition and secondly I never did keep his personal concerns when we're together so I was not able to provide any personal concerns of his to my rootworker. Recently as I was reading the forums here, somehow I recalled that I may have include a strand of his hair in my old love mojo I did on him 3 years ago. So I would like to ask, how should I disassemble the old love mojo bag for the hair (if its in it) with care and respect? Please advice, thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:37 pm

Hello, lavenderlove ,

You could just send it to your rootworker and have him/her do it for you

Is this an option?

lavenderlove
Newly Registered

Unread post by lavenderlove » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:13 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Yes, she did suggest that I could send it to her and she'll do the rest. But I would like to see if I really did have his hair in it or better I have two strands (then I can have one more strand extra for backup).
So, that's why I would like to know if I could get some advise here.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello lavenderlove,

If you want to check and see if the bag had hair(s) in it, I'd say just tell the mojo spirit what you're doing and why. Untie it and disassemble it gently, thank it for its service, and scatter any herbal remains outside. If you want to reuse any of the hard items (such as roots), soak them in whiskey for a bit and let them dry before reusing it.

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

lavenderlove
Newly Registered

Unread post by lavenderlove » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:08 am

Hi sisterjean,

Thank you so much for your advice. I will do as you advised. Thank you

RaidenVIX
Forum Member

Unread post by RaidenVIX » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:08 am

Dear Good people of LM,

Last night when I pulled my mojo bag out my waist. The crown charm on it came off.

should I re-sew it back on? Please give me some help it will be greatly appreciated.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:07 pm

Hello RaidenVIX,

You can sew it back on but I would take this as a sign that either your mojo bag needs to be fed or it may be time to get a new one. How long have you had this mojo? IF it has been a good amount of time it may be ready to be retired and a new one made to take it's place. ALso do not open the mojo in order to sew the charm back on.

Peace~

Nathen

Andjela_13
Newly Registered

Unread post by Andjela_13 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:07 pm

Hi everyone, made my love mojo bag 2 days ago , first night i slept with it in my bra, and last night i have put it under my pillow. I woke up this morning i I can' t find it anywhere, it s just nog there anymore:( i looked everywhere around and on the bed, under the bed, but nothing. Can someone pls tell me what can this mean???? Greetings from Andjela

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:31 am

Hello, Andjela_13,

There could be a number of reasons for this. Please read the pages here for answers.

Whatever the reason, it sounds like you need to start a new mojo.

Please insure that everything in it is correct and that you have established a good communication and relationship with your next one

Also, you may want to consider the mojo hands here (in the event that it wasn't made correctly)

www.luckymojo.cmo/mojocatmojo.html

Wishing you the very best

take care

luckycarol
Forum Member

Unread post by luckycarol » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:07 am

I accidentally lost the mojo bag I created from the love me spell kit :(
I have seen in the forum some mentioned that the lost of mojo bag could be seen as a sign - it wont happen. However.. I really have see movements after the love me spell and things are going quite well.. at least at the same direction as my wish

So Im a bit confused.. does that mean it doesnt wanna work with me or it just wont happen? Am I supposed to work the spell again?
Also the love me spell kit comes with 2 lodestone and they are currently under my bed now I feed them once a week.. as this is part of the spell should I dispose them or I can keep feeding them?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:18 pm

Hello luckycarol,

Sorry to hear about your mojo bag :( First of all, have you prayed to St. Anthony to help you find it? It's worth a try:

St. Anthony, St. Anthony, look around,
Something's lost that can't be found.

But if you absolutely can't find it, you still have some options. First of all, if the rest of the spellwork is going well, I don't recommend disposing of the lodestones. But you may want to get a quick reading to check on how everything is going and if you have to redo the spell:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://readersandrootworkers.org

I *believe* that if the rest of the spell is still working, perhaps you could just purchase a replacement mojo bag from Lucky Mojo and add the appropriate petition paper and personal concerns:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-love-me.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Blackbeauty83
Forum Member

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:27 pm

I only has my mojo bag a week and went to use the bathroom and forgot it was in my underwear and it fell out, it was only on the floor for like 2 second.... How would I tell if it is still alive.... I really really need it to be alive....I have been feeding it and talking to it.... If its alive can I feed it drawing oil as well as COS???

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, Blackbeauty83 ,

Can you check with a pendulum?

Yes, you can feed it more often as an apology if it's still alive

Take care

greatheracle
Forum Member

Unread post by greatheracle » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi everyone,

What is my option and your opinion if someone touched my mojo through my clothes? I was hugged and their hands came down to the place that I hid my bag!

Thanks,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:03 pm

Hello, greatheracle ,

That's not good.

You'll have to start over.

Please read the pages on this thread.

Take care

sYzYgYsT
Newly Registered

Unread post by sYzYgYsT » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Back in July I had to go to the hospital for pnumonia and thinking that I might be there overnight I decided to leave my mojo bag at home. The overnight turned into three and one night my girlfriend called upset about what she found in the pocket of my blue jeans. She knew I had it but I guess the things she found in there were scary to her. She thought it was "voodoo" and said when I got home it would have to be removed from the house. Since then she's had some health issues and mental issues including attempted suicide, hallucinations and paranoia to mention a few. She's been hospitalized three times in psych wards and finally during one of her "spells" told me to start packing. As far as I'm concerned the relationship is over but I still help out when I can.
I didn't make the mojo bag with any one particular purpose other than luck and protection and my love of playing blues music. It seems the mojo had built in protection for itself. What I'm wondering is if there is something I can do or a spell I can throw her way to take some of the bad effects off of her.
I haven't done much with it lately but it's due for charging. What I'm also wondering is if it's ben ruined by this invasion. There are quite a few sentimental items in there like ring made out of a dollar bill by my daughter and many old coins. I would appreciate any comments or opinions from the forum.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, sYzYgYsT ,

I really doubt that your mojo bag did this to her. But I am truly sorry that all of this did happen to her. What a nightmare...

But, I also don't know exactly what was in it. Did you perform the crossroad ritual with this bag?

Anyway, the mojo bag is dead. Remove the items, give the herbs/roots/minerals a proper burial and keep the things that can be reused. Then, make a brand ne one.

As far as she is concerned, uncrossing cold help (but, again, not convinced that the mojo hand did tis)

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Wishing the both of you the very best

sYzYgYsT
Newly Registered

Unread post by sYzYgYsT » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:27 am

Thanks for your reply Miss Aida. It just seemed that the timing of all of this was because of her invasion. While she was in the hospital for the OD I charged the items and the bag and she recovered but will never be the same. Thanks again.

Treegnome
Forum Member

Unread post by Treegnome » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello everyone!
So I made a 3x Follow Me Boy mojo maybe a little over a year ago, and it worked really well, much sucess. My target man had been showing me a lot of interest and attention. We see each other regularly now. More recently I felt a certain vibe from it, like its content with its work and "don't". I feed it regularly every day. Today I dropped it out my pants at my dads house, and even when I went to find it, I couldn't and I searched before anyone knew. ni luck. Has anyone had a mojo drop and disappear when it felt like its work was done?
I don't feel like it was by a mistake per say, I feel like I'm supposed to upgrade to a Love Me or remake one with new herbs. Truth be told it was getting worn out from wear.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Hello, Treegnome ,

Yes, that happens frequently.

When you find it, please try to give it a descent burial in your back yard (and thank it for all its work)

take care

gettotheroot
Forum Member

Unread post by gettotheroot » Tue May 16, 2017 10:16 am

Hi guys. I have a quick question.......I am planning on buying a come to me mojo bag to find and keep a husband. I did a tarot card reading on the subject....the cards revealed the mojo bag would work in sending me a husband.....I then asked the cards if we would be married for more than 15 years, and the card said no. That scared me, so I asked the cards if I lost my come to me mojo bag used to get my husband, would my husband stay with me, even if I made a new bag for the same purpose to replace theoriginal one and the answer was no!!my question is, what could I do to.ensure my future husband stays with me once I get him, in the event something happens to the mojo bag? also, I heard you should "remake" the bag with fresh herbs for the mojo once a year, but I thought once you open the bag, it kills it. How should I refresh it every year without killing the original spirit of the bag? Thanks In advance for your assistance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Hello, gettotheroot ,

Just get a Stay With Me Mojo hand once you find him

I wouldn't worry about the rest. Mojo ands don't live forever so I question the accuracy of that reading. Additionally, you're asking Spirit about hypothetical events. I usually don't do that

And, NO, you cannot open it once it' been closed.

So, one thing at a time. Once he comes to you, then you can perform spells to get him to say with you

pray that you get a good mate!!

Take care

gettotheroot
Forum Member

Unread post by gettotheroot » Wed May 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Thank you so much Aida. I will do just that. :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”