Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Perennial

Re: Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

Unread post by Perennial » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:16 am

I made my own mojo to bring me wisdom and knowledge. I talk to, wear, and feed him daily (I figure the pursuit of knowledge is hard work and a guy's gotta eat). When I take him off at home for showers and whatnot I light a power candle for him. Ever since I made him I've been having dreams like you would not believe. Anyway, when I'm home... I don't wear pants. Every day is no pants day so I typically pin him on the inside of my undies right at the hip bone. But not a lot there to hide it. And, to make it even worse, my guy is both nosey and handsy (probably because I have an aversion to pants).

So, last weekend he sees him, and asks what he is. I tried redirecting but he's too persistent to be put off that way. Rounded back to it and asked again. I played it off, oh it's just something I have to take upstairs and no pockets so undies it is... Do you want me to take it up stairs for you? Nope, I got it, no rush. I'm still having my dreams and I can feel in my hands he's alive when I hold him, so I feel his gaze didn't harm him in any way.

Anyone have any good lies for people on what their mojo is? I was kindof thinking of saying what one of the very early posters said which was that it was a medicine bundle. But in some ways that's almost a little too close to the truth for me. He will see it again. Having an observant S.O. is great most of the time but sheesh. Also, wearing pants in the house is nonnegotiable :lol:

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:20 pm

Hello HanSkaWin,

You could just tell him it's personal and to please not touch it, and if he's respectful of your boundaries, he won't. You also don't have to keep it on your person all the time; if you're going to spend time together, you could take it off and keep it in a safe place.

Hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

jojo123

Unread post by jojo123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 pm

I have a mojo bag for steady work, that I placed hidden at my job, however due to the hurricane, no one can go into the building. Last feeding was 5 weeks ago. They estimate 2 more months. What do I do? Thank you in advance! :?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:27 am

Hello, jojo123 ,

I am so very sorry that you have been affected by the hurricane. Thank God you're OK.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you need to buy another one.

Take care of yourself (and so happy that you're safe)
HRCC Graduate #1631

Larynn

Unread post by Larynn » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:23 pm

Hello,

I’m New and have never posted before so hopefully I’m in the right place. I’ve been working with a reconciliation mojo hand since August. This past weekend, the person the hand is intended for grazed the bag with his hand and then last night actually slept with it touching his leg all night. I keep it in my bra and it accidentally fell out in the middle of the night. What should I do here? I know it isn’t good when someone touches the beg other than me. Can I cleanse it, or do I need to get a new one? If I have to cleanse it, does anyone have any suggestions in regards to links that will educate me on how to properly do so? I don’t know if it means something that this happened, considering the bag is intended to bring him and I back together in a relationship once again. Information would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello, Larynn ,

I would bury that one in your back yard and start a new one.

Please be more careful next time!

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Spiritual_Mama
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spiritual_Mama » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:18 pm

I want to buy a marriage mojo bag for my sister to attract a proposal of marriage for her. But on LM it has the mojo only for love. Can they make one for my sister for the marriage one?
Thank you Lord God, Master, St. Expedite and St. Joseph

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Hello, Spiritual_Mama ,

Yes, just call the shop and ask them to custom make it for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Spiritual_Mama
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spiritual_Mama » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:58 am

:P Thank you Miss Aida
Thank you Lord God, Master, St. Expedite and St. Joseph

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:47 pm

The Art of Making Mojos by catherine yronwode is ready for orders. I think you all will like it. Shipping April 16th, 2018:

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:49 am

Forgive me if this has been discussed, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for when I search the forum. I am trying to find out about dropping a mojo. I think I've read in various places that rootworkers either recommend feeding the mojo or lighting a candle for it after its been dropped. Is this correct?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:07 pm

Hello vata girl,

I personally have never heard of that, though that's not to say other rootworkers' practices regarding dropped mojos aren't serious. I don't think it's as dire as say, someone touching it, but if you feel you must do something to "apologize" to the bag, then do what you think feels right.

Take care.

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Thanks so much, Sister Jean! This has clarified things for me, as I thought that maybe EVERYONE was supposed to feed or light a candle for their mojo after dropping it (that's what some people have made it sound like when they talk about their personal practices). I appreciate your response!

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:01 pm

I recently made a hand for my husband; he added the personal concerns, tied, and dressed it as I gave him instructions. Well, unbeknownst to me, today he had it in his workbag and asked me to grab his cigarettes — so I touched the mojo unintentionally. Given that I was the one that prepared it for him, does my touch “kill” the bag; all my education says yes, but I hadn’t really given much thought to this.
HRCC Graduate #1765

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:47 am

Hello Brother Elijah Mose,

Since you were the maker of the mojo bag, I don't think your touch would kill it. However if you want to be sure, you could always use a pendulum held above it to divine whether it's still alive or not.

Take care.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:32 am

As a maker of mojos, I do not believe that you kill a mojo bag you have made even if it was made for another person. Some clients will send back their mojos a year after receiving it to have the mojo refreshed -- you going to see it and touch it! :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

summermoon

Unread post by summermoon » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:21 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share a strange happening with my mojo bag. So I’ve been wearing it on my person for 2 weeks approx after finishing the spell to activate it. Have had no results so far. Tonight however something strange happened. I got home from work and put the mojo in my pants after undressing my bra and all. Few hours later, have completely forgotten about it and as I was getting ready for bed , tried to find it but it was nowhere to be found. Not on my person, not under my pillow- where I’d normally put it for the night . I started frantically searching the house thinking I must’ve dropped it somewhere. Searched the entire house few times, panicked all the way that I’ve lost it , until eventually found it some half an hour later dropping down the hem of my pjs , all the way down my leg !!!! I

was so relieved , it’s been on my person all this time but I honestly thought I’ve lost it and I was feeling panicky!

I am so glad to have found it but seeing it hasn’t worked so far I am wondering what this could mean

Does anyone have any interpretations please ?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:12 pm

summermoon ,

I would see this as a sign to the work, is something slipping away or falling away from the work? I would also see this as a sign to take more care of the mojo and keep it secure, even pin it to the bra to hold it in place. The meaning would make sense to you based on the purpose of the mojo and the prayers put into it.

Miss cat has written a great book on mojos that would be helpful to read:

"The Art of Making Mojos: How to Craft Conure Hands, Trick Bags, Tobies, Gree-Grees, Jomos, Jacks, and Nation Sacks." There are more than 100 mojo hand recipes in the book, as well as page after page of general instructions.

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

The Art of Making Mojos
Within these pages you will find a treasure-trove of accurate, authentic, and easy-to-follow instructions that teach you how to craft and work with Conjure Hands, Trick Bags, Tobies, Gree-Grees, Jomos, Jacks, and Nation Sacks in the hoodoo folk magic tradition.

• Down-home Methods for Making Conjure Bags
• How to Select Your Herbs, Roots, and Curios
• Dressing and Feeding a Mojo for Any Purpose
• Lucky Mojo Hands for Winning Games of Chance
• Jomos for Money Drawing and Business Success
• Uncrossing, Healing, and Jinx-Breaking Hands
• Tobies for Attraction, Sexuality, and Love
• Bed and Mattress Packets to Bless the Home
• How to Make Nation Sacks and Jack Balls

Catherine Yronwode is the co-proprietor of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, a manufactory for traditional herb-based conjure supplies, and the pastor of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. Her books on folk magic and divination include "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," "Throwing the Bones," and "Paper In My Shoe." She lives and works on an old farmstead in rural Northern California with her husband, a dog, cats, and chickens.

Here's what's inside:

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4

A Hand by Any Name 5

26 Blues Lyrics About Mojo Hands, 1925 -1963 10

A Handful of Basic Principles 12

THE HAND OF ABUNDANCE 21
Herbs and Roots for Money Drawing 22
Dressing and Feeding a Money Mojo 24
The Lucky Hand 25
The Gambler’s Hand 27
Hands for Lucky Dreams 34
Business Prosperity Mojos 35
Job-Getting and Steady Work Mojos 38
Mojos to Keep the Money You Have 39
Mojo Hands to Get a Loan 41

THE HAND OF POWER 43
Herbs and Roots for Power and Health 44
Dressing and Feeding a Power Mojo 46
The Hand of Strength 47
The Healing Hand 48
Power to Overcome Difficulties 50
Power Over Others 51
Hands That Harm and Hurt 52
Court Case Mojos 53

THE HAND OF PROTECTION 55
Herbs and Roots for Protection 56
Dressing and Feeding a Protection Mojo 58
Uncrossing and Jinx-Breaking Hands 59
Hands That Protect Against Envy 60
Hands to Protect Yourself 61
Hands to Protect Your Family 65
Hands to Protect Your Home 66
Safe Travel Mojo Hands 68

THE HAND OF LOVE 71
Herbs and Roots for Love and Sex 72
Dressing and Feeding a Love Mojo 73
Attraction and Love-Drawing Hands 75
Double Lodestone Mojos for Love 80
Bed and Mattress Packets for Love 82
The Nation Sack 85
The Jack Ball 90
Mojos for Family Blessings 91
Mojos for Marital Fidelity 92
Mojos to Rule and Control a Lover 93
Mojos for Reunion or Reconciliation 95

Bibliography 96
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

summermoon

Unread post by summermoon » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:36 pm

Hi everyone, it’s me again.

I am absolutely devastated tonight, I have dropped my mojo bag, it was found by my housemate who is also my ex, as we still live together. She brought it to me , asking if it was mine !!!

Please do advise as I feel it has been killled but it wasn’t working anyway, just a week ago I nearly lost it down my pijamas again!

The person it’s been intended for is extremely difficult, we are not on speaking terms at the moment.

Does anyone think I can save the hand in any way or should I just kill it as it has been touched by another person and it doesn’t seem to work anyway?

Btw , this is a triple strength mojo hand from here and I have followed the spell instructions

Please do advise , thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:06 pm

summermoon,

You are not "killing it", that is not a traditional term at all. However, it is likely dead because it was picked up and touched, seen by another person, and who knows if they opened it or looked inside etc.

Proper thing to do is bury it. Then either make or purchase a new one or try a new avenue to work on this person.

If you keep dropping a mojo, as you described, your work is not sound. Next time, get a safety pin and pin it to the inside of your clothing.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MoS3500

Unread post by MoS3500 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:56 am

Hello,

A few nights ago (Wednesday) I made an academic success mojo bag to score high on the MCAT, I also did the crown of success spell associated with it on this site. I burned part of my candle every night since Wednesday except last night. When I got home I was tired and my head was hurting and I forgot to burn my candles. Interestingly enough, I tossed and turned last night and kept misplacing my mojo in my sleep ( drifting off to sleep and finding it under my pillow versus in my hand or on my skin). At some point in the night, I just stuck it in my underwear to make sure it stayed put and went back to sleep. This morning, I went downstairs to talk to my mom and didn’t realize I had my mojo in my hand. While we were talking, I saw her eyes look at my hands and then back at my face. I immediately realized she might have seen it. I asked if she saw what was in my hand and she said “no, I just saw that you were holding something.” Then she proceeded to ask me what it was and I just didn’t answer. My mom supports my work, but I’m particular about my mojos. I immediately ran to my room and apologized to my mojo and recited my petition and fed it with the conditioning oil I used to make the mojo with initially. I did this twice because I felt so bad and ashamed. As I’m typing this, I realize I forgot to do my candles last night, and I’m wondering if this irritated my mojo. I’m relighting candles now to make up for last night and will do it again tonight. Is my mojo ok? I don’t feel like it’s dead, but I do feel like it might be kinda pissed with me. Thanks for your responses in advance!

Briley

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:39 am

briley57 ,

If a mojo is seen or touched it is likely dead, but you can still work with it to determine if it is, such as your mom says she " seen something in your hand", how much did she see? Worth trying to save it by feeding it, praying over it and wearing it close to the skin. You can get a reading from an AIRR member to ask about the mojo bag if it is alive, or if you use a method yourself such as pendulum or cards you can ask them. As for missing the candle, that is a sign to the work, it shows you are not dedicated or focused on the end result. Having faith in the work is doing the work each day as described. Mistakes happen, and the forum is filled with people asking questions about them, and they generally are regarded as a sign to the work. I would burn the candle then repeat the work in the next new moon cycle as we just entered a wane moon cycle.
AIRR readers: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Samani
Newly Registered

Unread post by Samani » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:24 pm

Ok here it goes...

I dropped my beautiful mojo into some water... I had him on me in my pants and I got up to rise from my bed, and he fell out of my pants and into... a cup of water.. it shocked me for a half a second and I pulled him out... I immediately dryed him with a towel and I even fanned him just to be sure...

I am more than upset.. I’m angry... because I made my mojo with my own hands... and I love my mojo...

I’ve been looking around and most say it’s immediately dead after getting wet... but a few ppl said if I can still sense/feel my mojos energy or the essences of the insides didn’t seek out or leak through then it may be still alive... it was only dropped in water for a max 1- 1.5 seconds... I feel as if I feel it’s energy...

1) how can I be sure my mojos still alive??

2) should I use a pendulum to tell?

3) I’m thinking of recharging it first to be sure... I have all the essences and materials to resurrec t(re-create) my mojo bag but I originally re-made this bag on the fall equinox (at its strongest)

please give me help on wether it may still be alive

thanks!

FiachnaCybele
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:11 am

Hi Samani,

Sorry this happened to you, Hon! If you can still feel its energy, you can try to get it woken up/back to working for you by feeding it, praying over it, or smoking it again. If you're unsure, a pendulum is a great way to tell if it's okay or not.

If you do get the sense that it's dead, you can always save the hard pieces (roots, coins, etc), wash them in whiskey or Hoyt's cologne, and use them again to remake the bag. Then, you can bury the rest in your front yard, to keep the luck, etc, close.

Good luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”