Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Money Drawing Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
jdsmooth85
Re: Money Drawing Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:31 pm

No prob JayDee! Don't worry, I was able to pick up what you were saying still!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:27 pm

I am going to make a money mojo bag. I plan on making the bag myself out of green flannel material, and tying it shut with a cotton string. I want to add pyrite grits, lodestone grits fed with magnetic sand, Anvil Dust, Cinnamon sticks, Devils Shoe String, Alfalfa, Irish Moss, Buckeye, a magnet, my hair. I will breathe into the bag to bring it alive. I will dress the bag with various oils I have. Rotation of Wealthy Way, Prosperity, Steady Work, Good Luck, Money Drawing. Should I add anything or take anything away? Is this a good combo? Any other curios I should add?

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:13 am

Hi Pyromancer,

I am not a moderator but I must say you pretty much listed most of the same items I had when I made my money draw bag!

I would say that you are definitely on the right track for sure. I think that your bag is actually strong enough with the items you have.

When I made mine I put a dollar bill in it, of course anointed with 5 points of money draw oil and blessed over before folding. I tried to put an alligator paw in it at the last minute, but ultimately I had too much stuff in it and it wouldn't fit, lol.

When I breathed in the bag before I sealed it, it came around almost immediately. The energy was just raw (In fact, as I type this I just picked up the bag and the energy is just seeping through it)! The kit initially didn't come with many items for the bag, but I think when I added all those extra items to it, it must've gave it a little extra "oomp".

However, I didn't have any immediate use for it so I had it waiting around for almost a month. Then just this past monday I decided to put it to use and go play a few tickets at the local convenience store. I told my bag that I wanted to win the most money that was possible at the time.

I played two $4 tickets. The first scratch off I didn't hit anything but on the second one I won $20! How about that! Lol. I played 3 more tickets after that but ultimately didn't win anything else.

The bag definitely worked. It wasn't the amount I was hoping for but I did ask to win as much as was currently possible and I did.

Overall I would say the money draw bag works and I am sure yours will work for you as well! Just be cautious how you petition it though, and that's not meant to be taken lightly either.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:55 pm

Hi Pyromancer,

Your bag contents sound fine but I would suggest that you focus your oils on one or two that directly speak to your goal for that bag. Most of the ones you listed are similarly focused on money but come at it from different angles.

You can, for example, create a separate bag for Steady Work, as that addresses conditions of your job and maintaining your employment status. Same again for general good luck. You can then focus the intent of your Money Drawing bag on increasing your personal prosperity.

I find that trying to hit a spell from too many angles diffuses my energy and staying focused is important to success.

Just a thought. I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:29 am

Oh Thank you. Now I know. And thank you jdsmooth85

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:14 pm

I have another question. Right now I am calling on St. Martin Caballero. I have him on my money altar. My business phone is ringing, but I can’t make a sale, and people are lowballing me. I’m trying to get this mojo together. I have already cleansed myself and premises. All businesses are slow right now. What should I do to bring in the sales?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi Pyromancer,

Since you are working with the saints, you might want to work with St Expedite to help speed things along.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:17 pm

He doesn’t jive with me. I tried him before and he never came through

MysticTieya

Unread post by MysticTieya » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:33 am

I don't have a question. I do have a testimonial though.

I bought a money drawing bag last year. It got touched and I thought that meant it wasn't going to work because someone other than me touched it. That person ended up giving me about $500 that he owed me. He wasn't happy about it but he gave me the money. He wasn't a stranger but he is someone I don't like touching my stuff.

I bought another one for my birthday and I went ahead and activated it just before the New Year. I have an eBay shop online where I sell various odds and ends. I happened upon the perfect thing for my shop at a highly discounted rate. I just happened to have the money from another couple sales that happened around Christmas. I put the item up for a profit and sold it for $500.

Y'all should call this the $500 bag. Every time I buy one I make at least $500. It was definitely worth the money. :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:29 am

What a great testimonial. We put a lot of love into our mojo hands and are always happy when they do what they are meant to do.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Invaderjosie

Unread post by Invaderjosie » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:43 am

Hello!
I ordered a money drawing mojo and as I was going through my coin collection I saw a Sacawega coin I’ve had since middle school. I would like to add it to the bag (since I’m trying to draw money for my daughter’s child care and soon a college savings account). I thought I would ask before I add it in or if there’s a better spell the coin could be used for?
Thank you in advance!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:01 am

Invaderjosie ,

Why exactly are you adding this coin to the bag? Does it require a coin? Is this your personal concern or connection to the bag? I would use a stronger connection like hair to the bag for a personal concern. I would make the bag exactly as described by the directions provided by lucky mojo. Then I would do other money drawing spells to draw the money in and a money stay with me spell to keep the money with you. Lucky mojo has great resources to help do this and the work would work great in conjunction with the mojo. Honey jar to keep drawing the money.

Money draw honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... awing.html
Lucky mojo free money spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Lucky mojo free money spells II: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#green
Money stay with me to keep it: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
Wealthy way: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-wealthy-way.html
Cashbox conjure a book on money spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/cashboxconjure.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:35 am

I am going to make a money mojo bag. Made one like ten years ago, and it was powerful. Trying to recall what I put in it. So let me get this straight I get a green mojo bag, put my personal concern with petition paper and various herbs, tokens, and stones? Any ideas on what I can put in?

I’m thinking Skullcap, alfalfa, pyrite, cinnamon stick, few allspice berries. Anybody know what else I can put? I am seeing a dollar sign charm on my bag. I prefer to craft the bag myself

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:47 am

Pyromancer,

We dont give out recipes on the forum to make products lucky mojo sells, you can oder however a book lucky mojo carries that teaches how to make a mojo such as the one you described.

Miss Cats book on mojos: http://www.luckymojo.com/theartofmakingmojos.html
Cash box hoodoo book: http://www.luckymojo.com/cashboxconjure.html

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:07 am

I have the cashbox book

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:55 am

Btw I was not asking for anybody to give out recipes. I only said I want to make my own mojo bag out of flannel, cause I personally feel my own energy will be infused in it. I am a loyal customer to LM, and have spent thousands on products and books since 2010. I only have a few things on the list, before I can apply to be a student. Please don’t assume I’m looking for any handouts. I now feel very insulted. The thousands I have spent, and I just asked for a simple input. I’m also very intuitive, and I’m a psychic medium, and know what I should do, but wanted a simple input. I didn’t asked to be downgraded and put on the side, also accused of looking for handouts. How do you know I am not using LM herbs and oils in my mojo bag. I own almost all the money line oils. I was making my bag using LM products. Thanks for assuming

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:48 am

Hello Pyromancer,

I'm so very sorry about the response you were given by a forum member. It seems that JayDee misunderstood your question. Please accept my apology on behalf of the Lucky Mojo forum staff, who work hard to ensure that members here are given thoughtful and considerate advice, whether by other members or by forum staff itself.

You are absolutely right that you can make your own mojo bag yourself. We encourage that all the time! I'm so glad to know your last mojo was a success for you.

I like your approach for your new mojo, and if you want to add to your ingredients, you could consider a bit of Irish moss, which brings good luck in money matters.
http://www.herbmagic.com/irish-moss.html

I hope this helps, and I hope your mojo brings you more good luck with money!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:07 am

Pyromancer,

I apologize that I read your post incorrectly. On review, I now realize what you were asking and regret having upset you in my initial confusion. I presumed you were seeking a recipe vs. help with constructing your mojo. That was my mistake and I am very sorry.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:13 pm

Hi, Pyromancer --

As you are a long-time poster here (you have 250 posts as of today) i know you were not trying to get our formulas! :-) I think JayDee was being protective, which is sweet, but he did read your post wrong, as he later said.

I hope you accept his apology and we can all smile again.

Anyway, to your question:

Skullcap, alfalfa, pyrite, cinnamon stick, and allspice berries -- plus the Irish Moss that Athena wisely suggested -- is a great combination for a lucky money drawing hand. In addition, i tend to "anchor" my mojo hands with something a bit weighty -- and your pyrite will work well in that regard.

You can always look up lists of ingredients in my book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" or, in extremely abbreviated form, at "Hoodoo at a Glance":

Hoodoo at a Glance
http://lukymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”