• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:33 pm

Money Drawing Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Unread postby wollf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 am

I'm planning to do a money spell soon but I'm having a hard time of what oils and things to buy.
I was going to follow a spell I found on the lucky mojo spell archive but I'm keeping my eyes open for other oppurtunities.
I looked around the forum and it said that money drawing is for short term money so I was thinking that should I be buying something else to get money like an "Attraction Spell Kit" or "fast Luck"?
Sorry if someones asked this question before, I've looked for an hour through these forums but couldn't find and answer to these questions.
wollf

Re: Recommend A Money Spell Kit?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:03 am

The Money Drawing Spell is designed to draw money continously depending on how you petition. Read about it here
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
Also, LM has several money drawing spells check them out... http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

You may want to consider the Money Stay With Me Spell Kit as well found here http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-stay-with-me.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wollf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:09 am

I've looked into that but I was just wondering how is money drawing different to wealthy way, attraction etc.
wollf

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:10 am

Well money-drawing can be done for many purposes, but keeping a flow of money coming in is certainly one of them. Oils such as Prosperity and Wealthy Way are aimed at money drawing over the long-term. Steady Work products can help you keep or find a good paying job, and then Money Stay With Me products can help you hold on to the money that does come into you. But all of those have a money-drawing element. What kind of money you draw depends greatly on your intent when doing the work, and how you manage your money when it does come in.

Fast Luck is generally a very fast and quick return on energy - so the effects are not long lasting at all. If you need money in a hurry, this could work, however if you want long-term money then I wouldn't recommend this. Attraction is just a general drawing kit, it can be used for any number of things, but I would use products that are specifically designed for drawing money in your case. Again, it really comes down to the intent that you set for a work.

I would start by doing a nice cleansing bath and cleanse your home with Chinese Wash - that will give you a nice clean slate. If you want you can piggy-back some Road Opening work onto that with the intent being that you are opening the way for greater financial prosperity. You can use Road Opening vigil candle, and cleanse your home with Road Opening bath crystals.
Next use the Money-Drawing spell kit from LM http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html to get things moving into you. You can get some Prosperity or Wealthy Way bath crystals and again wash down your home with that to help draw in that influence strongly.

If you are looking for a better paying job, then the Steady Work kit might be a good kit to use as well - but if that's not something you're considering, then don't worry about it.

You should start to see movement with all that. You can then keep up some ongoing money work if you want. Oil lamps are nice for this, as they burn continuously for a petition. Train a lodestone to draw money and keep that working for you. There are any number of ongoing things you can do once you have some momentum going.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wollf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:14 am

Thanks so much Devi . I better get saving for the money drawing kit lol!
wollf

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:16 am

wollf wrote:I've looked into that but I was just wondering how is money drawing different to wealthy way, attraction etc.

Money-Drawing draws in money. How you word the petition will determine in what manner the money is drawn - quick and fast, a specific amount, keyed towards long-term growth, etc. It's an all-purpose money forumula.

Wealthy Way is more for increasing your abundance level long-term. I wouldn't really use this formula if you were wanting fast cash. This is for growing a regular, ongoing stream of income and increasing your standard of living.

Attraction is just a general all-purpose drawing formula. It can draw anything - love, luck, money, friends, etc. It can do a little of everything - so it's good for cases where there's no clear condition formula otherwise. Like for the people wanting new friends, for example. Or some people just really have an affinity for the Attraction products (they do smell delicious) and because of that they like to use it alot. It's a personal choice.

However if you have a case for which there is a line of condition products just for that, I would use that over Attraction...though you can mix products for a more individual effect. I like to add Attraction (for some extra drawing power) or Fast Luck (to get things drawing in more quickly if I'm in a rush) to many things. If you wanted to mix Attraction and some money-oils together , that would make a nice combo.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wollf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:19 am

Thank you for the information
wollf

Unread postby wollf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:24 am

I was planning on getting the money drawing kit but I was put off by the price but I guess if it's going to help me in the long run it's worth the purchase.
wollf

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:21 pm

If you price out the kits versus the by-item prices, they are a very good deal. Plus in many cases the incense, oils, etc that are provided will last long after the kit itself, so you'll have some supplies to keep working with moving forward.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wollf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Yeah that's true. Have you ever used the money drawing kit? I'm a bit nervous about getting it because on the LM site it tells you what spell you get with the spell kit,and I don't want to get the kit then end up regretting it because the spell provided is about a buisness or something.
wollf

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:55 pm

You do not have to use the spell provided or use all the materials at once. For example, you could just burn a candle dressed with the oil and activate the mojo with a personal concern and take the bath later.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 pm

I was wondering if a moneydrawing kit can be started on any other day besides friday as it says on the directions? I missed my friday this morning and was wondering, since this was the last week before the full moon, can I still do it even if it's not on a fri? I really can't wait until the next waxing phase of the moon, but if totally necessary and if it will be absolutely more effective I will wait.
greeneyes676767

Re: money drawing kit... can it be started on a Sat?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:07 pm

I would go Sunday (success) or Thursday (expansion) if you're not going with Friday.

But generally it's best to follow the directions to those kits as they have a long track-record of success associated with those exact directions.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ruth » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:23 am

I agree with Devi. If you're going to use the kit, I would follow the instructions exactly.

Ruth.
Ruth

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:15 am

thank you!
greeneyes676767

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:45 am

Following the instructions received yields the best results...I say this from factual observation!

Good luck,

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:04 am

can I do the spell kit now even though the moon is waning?
greeneyes676767

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:21 am

Timing is a personal matter. Some people focus on the phases of the moon, some don't. Some work by days of the weeks, hours of the clock, astrological timing, some all of the above. Within this context find what suits you and work with it.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:36 am

thank you
greeneyes676767

Money Drawing Honey Jars

Unread postby hapinys » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Which jar should I use to start getting Business? Money Drawing?

Thx for all replies : )

Also on what days would i burn candles on this jar?
hapinys

Re: Money Drawing Honey Jars

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:26 pm

Both can be used for your purpose ... the instructions will tell you but when I start honey jars I burn the first week straight and than MWF. Have you read about the History of Honey Jars Spells in Hoodoo and Rootwork? found here http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Money Drawing Honey Jars

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:49 pm

I'd lean towards Money Drawing. I'd also get Chinese Wash to spiritually cleanse the premise first (even if you operate your biz from home) and dress the four corners of the main area with money drawing powder (something you can do regularly), then do the honey jar.
cabriellenil

Will the Money Drawing Spell Kit attract British Pounds?

Unread postby Addi123 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:11 pm

I was thinking of ordering the Money Drawing Spell kit but don't know whether the "Eye-in-Pyramid" candle will work to attract Great British Pounds as I live in England. Could someone help?
Addi123

Re: Will the Money Drawing Spell Kit attract British Pounds?

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:19 pm

:mrgreen: of course. the candle is meant to attract money, whatever currency you use. i live in asia and used my city's currency for that spell.
cabriellenil

Which days and time?

Unread postby rpir09 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:44 pm

A quick search in this forum returned no results, so can you please help with the time of performing a spell?
I have a money drawing spell kit and I am planning to start this coming Friday. Still, I live in a different house every Friday and Saturday. Can I perform the first half an hour burning on Friday dawn in one place and then, carry everything with me and burn the candle for half an hour in a different place on Saturday and Sanday?
Or, may be can I burn it for the first time on Friday dawn and then skip Saturday and Sunday and resume work on Monday again?
Thanks in advance
rpir09

Re: Which days and time?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Timing is mentioned several times in the forum, listed below are a few discussions
Timing according to Moon Phases: spell-timing-moon-phases-t442.html#p52426
Timing according to Planetary Influence/Days of the Week: spell-timing-planetary-influences-days-of-the-week-t1429.html#p48267

However, timing is not as important in Hoodoo, you work spells when there is a need. Follow the instructions included in the spellkit and I do not think it references time but day which is Friday. Whats more important in my experience is to complete the spell, it shows your dedication and commitment to getting results. Personally, I would not start a spell (especially money drawing) unless I had the available time to complete it.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rpir09 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Dear jwmcclin
Thanks for your prompt answer but I wasn;t wondering when to perform the spell. My question which is not clearly stated in my previous post is:
Can I perform one day in one house and the other day in another one?
Thanks
rpir09

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Yes. Some workers have mobile altars for spell casting due to various living conditions. Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:00 am

I have a mobile alter. It has been very successful. I can work from both places two locations Home and Work)in my line of work. I also agree with jwmcclin about timing and completion.
Good luck to you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rpir09 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:57 am

Thank you both for helpful advice and wishing me luck. I'm starting this dawn and I'll need it.
rpir09

Money drawing ritual

Unread postby 40thblack » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Hi to all, After a money drawing ritual is done , do you continue to feed your loadstone??? (magnetic sand) thanks ahead... 8-)
40thblack

Re: Money drawing ritual

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Yup. Lodestones are spiritually alive, and if you want them to work for you, you have to keep them fed :)
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: Money drawing ritual

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Read further about Lodestones here http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html...and Turnsteel is correct; feed them to keep them strong and working for you.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Money Drawing Spell Kit: Did I Screw It Up?

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi Everyone!

Whew!! The name RootWORK says it all!! I really put work into this...as you should of course. I stayed up all night reading forums to make sure I was going to do it right since today was my day to start. I obviously didn't remember anything I read!! Ok here goes!!

I purchased a Money Drawing Kit and got it in the mail on Wednesday (same day I was going out of town). Anyway, today I go up after 3 hours sleep. Did the Bath and crossroads (got lost on the way back home). Came home and the rest of the water I was going to add to my floor wash ran out of the tub! Did a floor wash with Van Van, Road Opener, salt, bathwater (ran some water back into the tub and shook my hand around to add my essence), etc. The floor washing did go well although it took me forever (big house). Yay!

1) I KNOW THIS WAS NOT PART OF THE SPELL KIT BUT I FELT I NEEDED TO DO THE CLEANSE PRIOR TO STARTING THE WORK. Did that step screw it up even more?

But..then it was time to do the kit. First I got all my supplies or so I though, went to my altar (in my walk in closet) and started things off.

2) The incense --how do you shape that thing into a cone?

3) I made a mess with that AND trying to make the star. Had powder and incense everywhere.

I had to keep going back and forth to get my things. Where on earth did I put that bag?

Downstairs..nope...help!!

When I was doing the room I thought I had put the powder down but had used the incense instead. So I had to go back and I put the powder on top of where I had put the incense. Geez!

I went out of order with the prayer and the candle lighting and the candle fixing. Oh AND I almost started a fire because I had set the candle on a shelf in my closet (the candle was much taller that I estimated) and I started to smell burnt wood. :shock: Little singed wood but...luckily no fire. My candle burnt well!! :D

I just felt so scattered brained.

4) Did I completely screw this spell up? Are the forces working against me? LOL!!

Thanks
Scratchmade Sweets

Re: Money Drawing Spell Kit: Did I Screw It Up?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:02 pm

First of all, yes Spellwork is work, and the lack of sleep doesn't help because you need concentration. Here is a link with illustrations on how to make cones with paper http://herb-magic.com/incense-powder-cones.html (I ordered the snuffer, turned it upside down and ta dah! an instance tool to form loose incense into cones ;) http://www.luckymojo.com/candlesnuffers.html)

I recommend that you read the entire spell first, and again, than prepare everything and ready yourself for the work...next time! For now, keep working your spell.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:24 am

1) No, spiritually cleaning a house does not screw up spell work. Quite the opposite, in fact. :-)

2) Jwmcclin listed the link to the picture of how to make incense cones. (Thanks jwmcclin!)

3) On the following pages you will find pictures showing how experienced root doctors at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers use powders to draw star-patterns, circle patterns, triangle patterns, and spiral patterns on their altars for various types of work:

Dr. Johannes http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ._Johannes
Deacon Millett http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... on_Millett
Dr. E. http://readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Dr._E.
Dr. Christos Kioni http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... stos_Kioni
ConjureMan Ali http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ureMan_Ali

4) Jwmcclin said it best -- you need to go through a spell like this in your head, even block out your moves in advance. Fire safety is always an issue when working with candles, and i am glad you learned the lesson without burning your house down.

Don't worry, it was your first attempt -- and you will grow used to the work as you do it more.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 am

Thank you JW and Cat!!

JW, I never thought about the fact that I didn't sleep could have made me a little out of it. Duh.

These are all great resources. Thanks you both so much! I spend lots of time on LM trying to educated myself. I will read all of these so that I can incorporate them into my work. I will sign up to take the course once my money starts flowing in from my business.

I am so so thankful to have Lucky Mojo available!! Since I go laid off I felt so helpless at being able to control my future. Now I have confidence that LM can help me reach my goals! Thanks Cat for giving us newbies a place to learn and develop.

This site is the best out there!

Thank you both again.
Scratchmade Sweets

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:32 am

Thank you BestofLife! Please follow the advice given, you will see the difference. Blessings on your work!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Finished Money Spell..Slow Moving-Do More?

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Hello all,

I finished the spiritual house cleansing and the money drawing spell kit about 1 1/2 month ago. Since that time my business has increased slightly and I have also signed on 2 new businesses to sell my baked goods in light of tough competition) but I've also had a few retail customers cancel their order and 2 business lead tell me to follow up after January (which may have more to do with the season). In the meantime I have been feeding my loadstone and placing new money under it. I used attraction, prosperity and money drawing sachet powder to dress my business cards. I wear the money drawing oil each day and as I remember, dust myself with money drawing sachet products..

Since I finished the kit I started burning a dressed glass encased candle with money oil and magnetic sand over the past week and light money drawing incense daily. I put attraction, money drawing and prosperity sachet powder on the labels of my products prior to distribution to the retail reseller.

Could I start another simple spell such as $$CC$$ money or a short candle spell? I really need things to get going FINANCIALLY. I just ordered all of this stuff too:

Crown of Success Oil - Fast Luck Oil - Fast Luck Incense Powder - Fast Luck Sachet Powder - Essence of Bend-Over Sachet Powder - Money Drawing Sachet Powder

I am hoping to incorporate these into some sort of spell to back up the Kit I did. Mix Fast luck incense with Money drawing incense, crown of success to anoint candles, myself and promotional material, Essence of Bend Over to try and influence potential businesses (put on price list?). I was thinking about a general honey jar for use on the current businesses that already sell my things

My money alter is beside my bed facing East and has bowl of herbs including SASSAFRAS ROOT CHIPS , BLUE FLAG ROOT, ALKANET ROOT mixed with sugar,cinnamon, and magnetic sand. Also a Green Buddha, the lodestone from the spell kit, trained money, and silver coins --- I need to build a bigger alter I think. Maybe including St Expedite?

I work out of my home as a baker, selling wholesale, retail and over the internet.

Any suggestions would help.

I've searched LM site but have not really found a way to incorporate all these things OR am I sure I should.

I started this business legally about 3 months ago and I know things don't always jump off like that right away but I have LM on my side. I have a son to take care of and a house payment and more bills bills bills. :( Worries me sometimes but I am very optimistic that I will arrive one day. Maybe I'll try to win some gambling money - would love to open a storefront next year.

Thank you!
Scratchmade Sweets

Re: Finished Money Spell..Slow Moving-Do More?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:00 pm

You definitely are on the right track. Each of the herbs named have suggested spells to increase money, such as the Alkanet Root can be mixed with Patchouli Leaves and burned on charcoal (while reciting the 23rd Psalm) to increase wealth. Sprinkling Sassafras Root in your cash register and/or wallet makes your money go further. Mix the Blue Flag Root with Money Drawing Incense and burn every Friday to bring in money. These are just a few of many spells suggestions that are included in cat's book, online and on each label of the herbs.

Another idea, have you included Road opener (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) in your rituals? It opens doors...

Also, this was posted in the forum about 'Low cost Money Spells, I am sure you have included some of it already, but take a look! easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html

Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:31 am

Thanks JW! I actually had not ran across the economically friendly spells. Seem simple effective! Thanks for the other info as well. Appreciate it! I will get to using some of these.
Scratchmade Sweets

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:09 am

I realize it is overwhelming at times but consider taking some relaxing baths as well, some time we burn out, also make sure that you dispose of spell remnants after completion. The candle remains (if in glass jars) can be recycled, otherwise bury in your front yard for drawing. Also starting slow and building up is much better than starting fast and slowing down! ;)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:46 am

Yes u r right. Tell myself that I need to relax a bit . They always say slow and steady wins the race. Just need a bit mor money. With bills and business expenses Moneys tight right now. Was trying to get money quickly but I want it to stay too. Mayb I will try my hand at a little gambling today. I'll b attending a Holiday market on Saturday so hopefully that will go well! Thanks so much. :D
Scratchmade Sweets

Adaptation of Money Drawing spell and Steady work

Unread postby LeeWaggoner82 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:10 am

Hello all,

A friend of mine is suffering financial difficultes as well as finding a job. They have asked me if I could preform some work for them. I need to inquire some info on how to adapt the money drawing spell kit and steady work kit for them as I have only used such kits for myself.

Thanks
LeeWaggoner82

Re: Adaptation of Money Drawing spell and Steady work

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:48 am

Since you have their permission to do the work, I would get them actively involved. You are simply going to write their names on petitions and name papers, and you should get their personal concerns.

When it comes to the bath crystals, you can have them bath each night you perform the work, and teach them how to perform the bath ritual themselves.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Good Luck in your work LeeWaggoner82.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TBanks91 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:16 pm

I also have a question requardinq the same situation....this quy i've been doinq love workinqs on needs a job badly. Also has a warrant :( [doesn't sound to qood, yea I know]. So I'm writinq down and lookinq thru the Cataloq to see what to buy when my payday comes, he obviously can't use the bath crystals or else he'll ask 20 questions....so I was thinkinq, of my list below to help him. I have no problem with my job, but maybe once and a while I can use some of the products for my personal use...but he just NEEDS ONE. HAHA:

ROAD OPENER OIL
ROAD OPENER POWDER
STEADY WORK OIL
STEADY WORK INCENSE AND POWDER
STEADY WORK VIGIL LIGHT
MONEY DRAWING OIL
GREEN KNOB 7 DAY CANDLE

I was thinkinq to Use all 3 oils mixed toqether for a Stronqer Aid for his Job Search Usinq the Green Knob candle and Dress his resumes in the ROAD OPENER AND STEADY WORK POWDER, then the STEADY WORK INCENSE While performinq all of this. && qo take him JOB HUNTING with the STEADY WORK VIGIL burninq in my closet....

whatchu quys think? GOOD YEA? ;)
Thank You SO Much St. Jude For Your Help In The Past, Present & Future.
TBanks91

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:48 pm

TBanks, the list you gave is good. If he has a warrant, try also Law Keep Away products, or, Court Case Products.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Magickalcurios » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:02 am

May i know is it possible to replace the 7 silver mercury dimes with $1 gold coins in my country's currency?
Can i add other oils like Fast luck, Attraction & Prosperity to the candle and the flannel bag?
How long do i have to keep the lodestone?
If in future, i wanna do the money drawing spell again with the leftover/new pack of incense, satchet powder, money drawing oil with a new green candle, do i perform the spell again with the same lodestone or do i have to get a new lodestone?
Because, if i were to get new lodestones, and also keeping the old lodestones,
that means i have to feed many lodestones everyday?
Sorry but im slightly confused over this issues here =P

And btw, i have read up on the 14day lodestones & magnetic sand spell as well.
It mentions that once the wish is granted i have to bury the remains plus lodestones.
So do i have to bury the lodestones together with the plate and the dollar bill which is placed with the lodestone
when performing the spell?
Need some advise here.....Thanks so much =)
Magickalcurios

Need advise on Money drawing spell kit

Unread postby Magickalcurios » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 am

May i know is it possible to replace the 7 silver mercury dimes with $1 gold coins in my country's currency? And also the dollar bill to my currency $2 note?
Can i add other oils like Fast luck, Attraction & Prosperity to the candle and the flannel bag?
How long do i have to keep the lodestone?
If in future, i wanna do the money drawing spell again with the leftover/new pack of incense, satchet powder, money drawing oil with a new green candle, do i perform the spell again with the same lodestone or do i have to get a new lodestone?
Because, if i were to get new lodestones, and also keeping the old lodestones,
that means i have to feed many lodestones everyday?
Sorry but im slightly confused over this issues here =P

And btw, i have read up on the 14day lodestones & magnetic sand spell as well.
It mentions that once the wish is granted i have to bury the remains plus lodestones.
So do i have to bury the lodestones together with the plate and the dollar bill which is placed with the lodestone when performing the spell?
Need some advise here.....Thanks so much =)

Magickalcurios
Magickalcurios

Re: Need advise on Money drawing spell kit

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:23 am

A silver mercury dime holds significance, and bring great luck for gambling and other money manners

You can find it here titled Genuine Silver Mercury Dime (Winged Liberty Dime) http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html

The dollar bill should be in your currency.

You keep the lodestone, and you can work with it as long as you want to attract the money.

I would advise you to use the spell located on the lodestone page. Must people work with lodestones indefinitely, or until they get all the money they seek. I mean who doesnt need money? That is why most practictioners continuously work with them. But
Please read here about lodestones
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

You can add those other oils on the candle, and bag, but they are not necessary.

You can use the same lodestone, as long as you are drawing money, then you can use the same lode stone.

Yes when you do the spell you are going to bury the lodestones in your front yard along with the plate, along with the dollar bill.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 am

It is not necessary to post your question in multiple threads. It is against the forum rules. So just be aware of that. I have answered your question in your other thread.
need-advise-on-money-drawing-spell-kit-t11765.html#p64997
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Magickalcurios » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 am

Thanks so much, Stars ;)
Thanks for clearing up my thoughts....which im quite worried about =P
So for the silver dime, can i just order it from the shop?
Does it needs to be in my birth year?
After im done with the flannel bag (Tied up and never to open again), i should apply florida water & magnetic sand to feed it?
Magickalcurios

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 am

Yes you can order it from the shop or you can use coins from your country or you can use both. Please follow the directions with your money drawing spell kit and on the lodestone page. The quick answer is no, you dont need to keep feeding it with anything as you are burying it in the ground or potted plant ( you would need to keep the plant alive thought so you would water it). The lodestone should have magnetic sand on it when you bury it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Magickalcurios » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:47 am

Sorry im confused again =P
So do u mean that i can replace the silver dimes with my own country's coins?
And for the feeding of lodestone, i meant that when the mojo is still active,
i need to feed it weekly or daily with florida water & magnetic sand by annointing on the bag right?
Sorry for my noobiness =P
Magickalcurios

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 am

Yes you can either use the silver coins alone, you can use your country's coins alone, or you can combine the silver and your countries coins. I would combine them. Yes you should feed the lodestone to keep it active. Again, please read the lodestone info page I have given you above. It will answer many of your questions. You can feed it daily or weekly. That is up to you. You are feeding it with the magnetic sand.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Magickalcurios » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Ok...thanks so much =D
Magickalcurios

Unread postby ariela » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:10 am

Hey everyone! I got my Crown of Success and Money Drawing spell kits, but the directions said to start at the new moon. As you all know, it's the second week of the waxing moon. How should I proceed with the spell? Just kind of confused. Thanks so much.

Thank you from the heart: St. Anthony, St. Expedite, St. Dymphna, Och and Hagith love you all! Also my departed loved ones.
ariela

Re: Got Money Draw Spell Kit, not at the new moon

Unread postby DelArca » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:23 am

There are 7 days left of waxing/full. If you start now then your spell should end on the full moon, which, in my opinion is very good. :) Good luck
DelArca

Unread postby EmpoweredSis » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:43 am

My kit will be one regarding money reading these posts I now have a clearing understanding of which one to get!
EmpoweredSis

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo