• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:29 am

Nutmeg Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.

Nutmeg Questions and Answers

Unread postby mabel » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Anyone has any idea how to do a money spell using nutmeg? I heard its one of the good element for drawing money and luck....
mabel

Re: Money spell with nutmeg?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:56 pm

A whole nutmeg is a great item in a money drawing toby. People used to drill into them and fill them with mercury, but that's a really bad idea. Wrapped in a two dollar bill it draws luck in money and gambling as a pocket piece.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:03 pm

You can also use Mercury dimes in place of quicksilver (liquid mercury). These are old dimes that were minted with a picture that looked like the head of the Roman God Mercury.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:25 pm

i wear a mojo with a whole nutmeg lodestone and a few other moeny drawing herbs, i wrote my petition on a 2 dollar bill stuck it in.. I have a 9-5 job, but I work at a club as a bartender on saturdays and i use it to draw as much money as possible.. i have no complaints :)
j82

Unread postby fausto » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:07 am

I once heard that its good gambling luck to dress a lottery ticket or a racing form with powdered nutmeg.
fausto

Unread postby mabel » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Hi j82,

May I know what are the money drawing herbs?
mabel

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:40 am

Cinnamon, frankincense, clove, allspice, nutmeg, paprika, vanilla, and/or saffron can be used for attracting money. However, I am wary about dressing lottery tickets or playslips with powder, herbs, or oil because I don't want the bar code getting messed up and the ticket not being scannable.

Nutmeg: http://www.herb-magic.com/nutmeg-whole.html

Herbs by Condition: http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Nutmeg Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:50 pm

HER-NUT-WHOL
Nutmeg, Whole
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Binding two nutmegs

Unread postby MoonSunStar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:54 am

Hi,
There's a spell involving two nutmegs. I was told to engrave my name on one of them and his name on one. The next step was to bind the two nutmegs with a red cord, then wrap them up in one of his underwear and one of mine as well. Put it in a white envelope and put it under the pillow or among the underwears. Is this method valid? It's supposedly a fidelity spell. Has anyone tried this before? Please let me know. Thanks!
MoonSunStar

Re: Binding two nutmegs

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:39 am

MoonSunStar, while I am not familiar with this spell, someone else may. On the other hand, in hoodoo, nutmeg (whole) is used for luck or in games of chance. (read further here Nutmeg)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Binding two nutmegs

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:14 am

What jwmcclin said!

Nutmegs have been widely distributed in whole form as a culinary spice for centuries and have entered the magical traditions of many cultures. In African American Southern hoodoo, the nutmeg is a fabulous gambling charm, but not notably used for love. Read the posts above your in this thread and click the links for more information.

If we were to bind two roots together for a love charm, we would bind two Blood Roots, or two Adam and Eve Roots (this is not an endangered species and not in commerce except by fraudulent dealers who substitute uselessly different items), or a John the Conqueror Root (male) plus a Queen Elizabeth Root (female), or two High Johns (gay male) or two Queen Elizabeths (lesbian).

We would probably not wrap the roots together with "cord." That term has special meaning in Wicca and other Neo-Pagan religions, but not in Christian hoodoo. We are pretty practical and would say, wrap it with thread or string. And we might specify red thread or red pearl cotton or red embroidery floss. We might embed the roots in wax before wrapping it.

We would probably fold and then tie the finished charm in red flannel, not in a paper envelope. A white handkerchief might also be used, again folded and tied, often tied crosstownways (corner to corner). Or we might put the charm in a red flannel drawstring mojo bag.

Hope that helped you!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork