• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:48 pm

Money Stay With Me Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Money Stay With Me Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby detached » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:12 am

hello every1!

i was in the process of straightening sum tickets i had on my license and the lady at the clerk of courts gave me a d-6 clearance after i had paid everything. i took the paper to the DMV and the clerk there told me that i had 1 more item left that had to be cleared before i could reinstate my license. :x .

so yesterday i sai 2 myself "o hell no, i am tired of dishin out my money 2 these people"! so i took out my LM powders and thought 2 myself. since i didn't wanna give them anymore money i took Money Stay With Me and dusted the papers that i had 2 take back 2 the clerk of courts.

along with that, i also dusted them with my normal everyday powders that i use on myself b4 i leave the house: Van Van, Fast Luck, Crown Of Success, and Road Opener. plus i had on all my LM oils 2!

so when i took the papers 2 the window to the clerk she worked it out 4 me where i didn't have 2 pay that last "wateva"! :D

Thanks LM 4 making good products!
detached

Re: Money Stay With Me Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:23 am

I like hearing results like this and thanks for sharing pecantan, this will give others a boost to their psyches ... I know it does for me.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: dressed my papers!

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:40 am

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your success with those powders!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:59 pm

SPD-HOO-MONS
Money Stay With Me Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more examples on how to use powders in general see the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on Sachet Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Aidron » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:12 am

First time poster, but in my business a referral is the best way to say thank you. So, I wanted to turn this post into a referral. I've ordered a lot of LM Products lately and I've been extremely impressed with the quality of them.

Today I had to meet with an attorney regarding a loved one's estate. While I am more than happy to handle the estate as it should be, right now I kind of need to delay paying a lot of money upfront. Still, I needed to get the ball rolling on all of this.

I took some LM Money Stay With Me sachet powder and mixed it with my body lotion in my hands. I then applied my lotion from tips of my arms and legs toward the center of my body while stating aloud my intent.

I then applied some Prosperity and Fast Luck oil so that I would have a seriously lucrative day at work. And if you are wondering why I didn't apply Money Stay With Me oil... I don't own any. Yet. So, I got creative.

I met with the attorney, and while her fee was higher than I expected I still decided to retain her services. When she left to make copies of some of my paperwork she came back and said that I could just pay for the consultation fee today and we would worry about everything else later. This took what I would have paid today from $800 (a partial payment) to $150.

If my money didn't 'stay with me' I cannot imagine what you would call it. ;)
Aidron

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:33 pm

Hello Aldron,

Thanks for sharing your story! So glad to hear the Money Stay With Me sachet powder worked for you :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells